Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_K

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Share
    avatar
    cleone
    Human

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2010-05-27
    Location : Philippines
    Humor : Always
    Warning Zone

    Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by cleone on Thu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm

    I have been wondering who yuki loves more.
    Yuki's feelings for Kaname: a real love or a brotherly love?
    Yuki's feelings for Zero: a real love or just a pure sympathy?


    Though Im already decided on who yuki loves more, I still want to hear your opinions.
    Surprised
    avatar
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 726
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by nuitetoile21 on Thu May 27, 2010 9:51 pm

    oh what a difficult question!!
    well let see the facts:
    Yuuki for ten years was in love with Kaname. I don't think that this feeling can easily change although now she believes that Kaname is her brother and she grew up as a human (so she has human moral values). So I believe that she is still in love with him but the fact that he is her brother makes her feel that this feeling she has is wrong.

    For Zero I believe that she feels sympathy and friendship. I am not sure if she feels something more than this. When she met him she wanted to protect him and she done that for the last 4 years (and the same did Zero for her). but where is love? Except one kiss I don't see anything more. I believe that all is on her mind (the love for Zero). She might don't know how to handle the things with Kaname and she finds in Zero faces a solution or something like that.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5022
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Thu May 27, 2010 11:03 pm

    M, that's an interesting question. I do not remember in which chapter it was, but I think it was called "Dillema" where Yuuki said that a chunk of her heart is still attached to Zero. The question is do we believe her? I will say yes because when she said that she was speaking to herself and plus when she stops thinking about Zero, she craves for Kaname's blood saying that " I feel like drinking him to his limits", so her feelings there for kaname are pictured far more intense than her feelings fot Zero.

    So I believe that she is by far in love with Kaname (after all in ten volumes her love for Kaname was the only thing that we've been hearing of) than with Zero.

    I believe that she is attracted to Zero, she has not seen him for a year so of course she is going to be missing him, his scent, his present, his touch, they've been through so many things together and on top of that I believe that she feels bad about the way they were separated like enemies. So there are still emotions left behind and many things that these two people should shorten out.

    So they definetely need to meet and to have the chance to speak about their feelings, in that way I believe that Yuuki will understand that her feelings for Zero is more these of a hurt friend than these of a hurt lover.
    I do not know about Zero though, I think that one year now he is trying to forget her, and it would also be hard for him a confrontation of that sort (if that ever happens of course).






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Kanaze-Chan
    Human

    Posts : 37
    Join date : 2010-05-15
    Location : Minnesota, United States
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Kanaze-Chan on Thu May 27, 2010 11:45 pm

    Shocked -- This is a hard question to answer. But if I were to answer truthfully, I'd say it is both of them. cheers
    avatar
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 368
    Join date : 2010-05-10
    Location : Athens, Greece
    Humor : black!!!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by anna on Fri May 28, 2010 3:01 am

    Although I'm a die-hard Yume fan I must admit that I believe she loves them both....Kaname is her first love, her hero, her savior...But there always was distance between them, she always treated him with respect ( argue Kaname-senpai or onii-sama all the time!!! get over it girl!!! he wants you to call him simply ''Kaname'', what's so difficult to understand????) I still haven't figured out why is that...she feels awkward around him because she is shy, she doesn't love him as much as she thinks, or she still have issues accepting that her brother is also her fiancé? (in that case the problem is over sLo_BigBearHug ) or kind of all that together? I mean they're supposed to be engaged for over a year and still in every chapter I beg ''pleeeeeease one kiss, just one little kiss" sFun_banghead2

    Zero on the other hand was the one who lived with her everyday for 4 years, he was the closest person to her apart from Cross and Kaname, and she definitely has feelings for him too. The big question is if those feelings are more powerful than the feelings for Kaname....I don't think so, but the only way to truly figure this out is for Zeki to have a shot..I mean, we have seen Yume in a relationship, the only way to make the comparison is to see Zeki in action as a couple too.
    avatar
    cleone
    Human

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2010-05-27
    Location : Philippines
    Humor : Always
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by cleone on Fri May 28, 2010 7:42 am

    nuitetoile21 wrote:oh what a difficult question!!
    well let see the facts:
    Yuuki for ten years was in love with Kaname. I don't think that this feeling can easily change although now she believes that Kaname is her brother and she grew up as a human (so she has human moral values). So I believe that she is still in love with him but the fact that he is her brother makes her feel that this feeling she has is wrong.

    For Zero I believe that she feels sympathy and friendship. I am not sure if she feels something more than this. When she met him she wanted to protect him and she done that for the last 4 years (and the same did Zero for her). but where is love? Except one kiss I don't see anything more. I believe that all is on her mind (the love for Zero). She might don't know how to handle the things with Kaname and she finds in Zero faces a solution or something like that.

    juliet wrote:M, that's an interesting question. I do not remember in which chapter it was, but I think it was called "Dillema" where Yuuki said that a chunk of her heart is still attached to Zero. The question is do we believe her? I will say yes because when she said that she was speaking to herself and plus when she stops thinking about Zero, she craves for Kaname's blood saying that " I feel like drinking him to his limits", so her feelings there for kaname are pictured far more intense than her feelings fot Zero.

    So I believe that she is by far in love with Kaname (after all in ten volumes her love for Kaname was the only thing that we've been hearing of) than with Zero.

    I believe that she is attracted to Zero, she has not seen him for a year so of course she is going to be missing him, his scent, his present, his touch, they've been through so many things together and on top of that I believe that she feels bad about the way they were separated like enemies. So there are still emotions left behind and many things that these two people should shorten out.

    So they definetely need to meet and to have the chance to speak about their feelings, in that way I believe that Yuuki will understand that her feelings for Zero is more these of a hurt friend than these of a hurt lover.
    I do not know about Zero though, I think that one year now he is trying to forget her, and it would also be hard for him a confrontation of that sort (if that ever happens of course).



    I too, thinks that Yuki love Kaname more. I think Yuki is mistaking his feelings for zero as love when in truth it is just a pure sympathy. Anyways, I dont remeber in what chapter in anime is this when zero told yuki that he knows by the way yuki's blood taste that it is Kaname yuki wants (I dont quiet think if the blood can lie) Also everytime Kaname is in front of Yuki, she stammers and eventually lose for words (im not sure if this is cause by fear for Kaname or just like the normal thing you do when you're inlove).

    I think Yuki must fix this contradictions in her. You know, when doesn't resolve this one, she might lose both. Who's with me?
    :tongue:
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5022
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Fri May 28, 2010 9:03 am

    anna wrote:

    Zero on the other hand was the one who lived with her everyday for 4 years, he was the closest person to her apart from Cross and Kaname, and she definitely has feelings for him too. The big question is if those feelings are more powerful than the feelings for Kaname....I don't think so, but the only way to truly figure this out is for Zeki to have a shot..I mean, we have seen Yume in a relationship, the only way to make the comparison is to see Zeki in action as a couple too.

    Yes but do you know what's the problem with your proposition is? It is named Kaname (but if you explain it to him LOL in person explosive, well you can try)....

    ok, seriously Yuuki has tear our ears apart with "Kaname sama" and "Kaname Sama", how he is her everything and how she would do anything about him, and how he is her beggining and how much she loves him and thinks of him...bla bla bla...you got the picture (I am not saying that just because I am Yume, I would say the same think if that was Zero she was reffering to...) so how come after a year now that she has whatever she ever wished for (Kaname) can share the same feeling for him as for Zero (who by the way kindly left to follow Kaname saying that Kaname was all she ever wanted)?
    I do not doubt that she loves Zero but is the kind of love that she has for him that I doubt...(after all these statements and actions it seems to me difficult to believe that she loves them equally in a erotic way).
    So I put Zero more in the friend field and Kaname in the erotic scene. She is mixed up I believe because after Zero's confession that he craved for her blood alone, there was not enough time left for them two to clear their feelings. But I tend to believe her when she manifests these strong feelings for Kaname...
    And also I disagree with you that Zeki should get another chance (in the sense of them becoming a couple) because they already had this chance in the first part of the story when Kanname's role was llimited and yet they did not move on, so what's the point for the script to return them to this stage again? It sounds a bit like a repetition, if you see what I mean.
    I find it extremely difficult for Zeki to happen there has to be a dramatic change to the script, plus I believe that is not good for Yuuki's image to shift between boyfriends all the time. It makes her seem like she is a boat changing harbours according to weather conditions...I do not know if you all agree on this point...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5022
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Fri May 28, 2010 9:10 am

    cleone wrote:
    I too, thinks that Yuki love Kaname more. I think Yuki is mistaking his feelings for zero as love when in truth it is just a pure sympathy. Anyways, I dont remeber in what chapter in anime is this when zero told yuki that he knows by the way yuki's blood taste that it is Kaname yuki wants (I dont quiet think if the blood can lie) Also everytime Kaname is in front of Yuki, she stammers and eventually lose for words (im not sure if this is cause by fear for Kaname or just like the normal thing you do when you're inlove).

    I think Yuki must fix this contradictions in her. You know, when doesn't resolve this one, she might lose both. Who's with me?
    :tongue:

    LOL and she blushes too even when she kisses her after so long time, as he says, yes I am definetely with you, if she does not sort out her feelings she will make a mess with both of them and they do not deserve it.
    Zero is having a very hard time coping with his double nature ans Kaname just loves her too much to go through a separation and stand up to it, the way Zero does now, so if she insists in this mix love, she will break both of them. Eventually her dillema and contradiction is far more dangerous for the boys...At least Kaname swallows it within their relationship because he has no other choice (good boy Kaname). But what about Zero would he accept her when she knows that her feelings for Kaname are too strong to ignore and on top of that she is pureblood vampire? They are too many obstacles for Zero to overview in order for them to become a couple in canon..






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    cleone
    Human

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2010-05-27
    Location : Philippines
    Humor : Always
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by cleone on Fri May 28, 2010 4:56 pm

    juliet wrote:
    cleone wrote:
    I too, thinks that Yuki love Kaname more. I think Yuki is mistaking his feelings for zero as love when in truth it is just a pure sympathy. Anyways, I dont remeber in what chapter in anime is this when zero told yuki that he knows by the way yuki's blood taste that it is Kaname yuki wants (I dont quiet think if the blood can lie) Also everytime Kaname is in front of Yuki, she stammers and eventually lose for words (im not sure if this is cause by fear for Kaname or just like the normal thing you do when you're inlove).

    I think Yuki must fix this contradictions in her. You know, when doesn't resolve this one, she might lose both. Who's with me?
    :tongue:

    LOL and she blushes too even when she kisses her after so long time, as he says, yes I am definetely with you, if she does not sort out her feelings she will make a mess with both of them and they do not deserve it.
    Zero is having a very hard time coping with his double nature ans Kaname just loves her too much to go through a separation and stand up to it, the way Zero does now, so if she insists in this mix love, she will break both of them. Eventually her dillema and contradiction is far more dangerous for the boys...At least Kaname swallows it within their relationship because he has no other choice (good boy Kaname). But what about Zero would he accept her when she knows that her feelings for Kaname are too strong to ignore and on top of that she is pureblood vampire? They are too many obstacles for Zero to overview in order for them to become a couple in canon..




    Good work Juliet-san for a very precise explanation. I really adore you for that one. sLo_BigBearHug

    In the manga there is a part where yuki said to Kaname this "If you are to be branded as a sinful and tainted vampire.. .. then I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths. (how sweet). I love this quote from Yuki. And this one is from Kaname to yuki "I can't possibly lose you. If the only option I had was to lose you, then I.. I would prefer death instead, be it yours by my hand or.. or, could you please kill me then Yuki?" Love it.
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5022
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:19 pm

    @Thank you Cleone, on the orther hand I am getting confused as to why Yuuki that seemed so determined in the beggining, only says "Onii-sama" and "Onii-sama" later, something seems to stuck their relationship. In my faith, that's because Hino wants to keep the triangle alive so she postpones the Yume development as much as possible. (I hope that this problem will get fixed now with the ancestor's revelation)...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    Trinity
    Human

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2010-05-14
    Location : Behind you (:
    Humor : sarcastic/bitchy
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Trinity on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:28 pm

    That is quite a tricky question, I think she feels for them both deeply, I don't think she feels for Zero out of sympathy as that seems sort of demeaning of her character to think she'd say that a chunk of her heart belongs to him because she feels sorry for him, it's like saying her feelings are rather childish in that case. So how do we know she isn't just with Kaname out of sympathy because he's "been alone these past 10 years" so really, you can't say she feels for Zero out of sympathy, that's just sad for all of them.

    But uh back on topic, I think her feelings just now may be stronger for Kaname purely because she's with him just now, I mean her feelings for Zero were so strong during the first arc she went against Kaname for Zero, but that's just how Yuuki is. but blah I have no point in this, just that she said herself she will never be fully satisfied as she can't have Zero's blood too, but for all we know Zero's blood could satisfy her completely and it's only Kanames blood that can't satisfy her completely because her feelings aren't as strong, we'd of course never know just now because she's never fed off of Zero...yet :l

    Zeki008
    Human

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2011-08-27
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Zeki008 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:31 pm

    I think what she feels for Kaname is just of admiration. Almost just the same as how those night class students feel for him. Just like of a Fan. But because she think of him like a really great person/vampire she feel so lucky and still can't believe that someone like him will love her.

    and then after finding out who he really was, her feeling did get mixed up. The feeling of admiration, feeling of being grateful cause she think of him as her savior and the feeling of love for a brother since they were like brother and sister when they were younger.

    So what she feels for Zero, maybe at first she feel sorry for him but as time goes that feeling is starting to grow. Maybe just like of love for a best friend or a brother too or maybe something more.

    Because she did a lot for Zero. She said that she trust Kaname but still scared at him and started to keep secret from him.

    She didn't mind letting zero drink her blood even though she knows that Kaname might get mad or disappointed. She is willing to be bite by the mad vampire knowing that if she do that she will turn into vampire or die just for zero.

    Even though she drink kaname's blood she still feel so hungry but after drinking zero's blood she calmed down.

    She want to run away from zero so that he will have reason to live.

    So i think she loves zero more.But just don't realize it yet because she still being blinded with how she feel for kaname thinking that it is "love"
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:42 pm

    Zeki008 wrote:I think what she feels for Kaname is just of admiration. Almost just the same as how those night class students feel for him. Just like of a Fan. But because she think of him like a really great person/vampire she feel so lucky and still can't believe that someone like him will love her.
    and then after finding out who he really was, her feeling did get mixed up. The feeling of admiration, feeling of being grateful cause she think of him as her savior and the feeling of love for a brother since they were like brother and sister when they were younger.

    So what she feels for Zero, maybe at first she feel sorry for him but as time goes that feeling is starting to grow. Maybe just like of love for a best friend or a brother too or maybe something more.

    so. Even her heart reacts to admiration and respect? Lol. She skips a beat whenever she sees him, her heart reacts so badly at times she couldn't breath, and when he asked her to be a vampire she hardly hesitated saying yes, hmm I find it hard to believe such strong feelings were just Admiration and respect.. or it could carry on for 10 years and more, even after she lost her memories. I think she does respect him, she calls him -sama, but that's just a part of the whole of her feelings.

    Admiration and respect can change for a person, if what they "admire or respect" is lost in that person they start to lose that feeling. For example if Yuki "admired" Kaname for his long hair and he cut it short, she would lose that admiration; or if Yuki "admired/respected" Kaname because he's kind and gentle, and she saw him do otherwise, that admiration will be lost.

    But love never changes, it accepts and becomes part. She had seen atrocities he had committed, even the infamous death of Aido-dono, but even that didn't make her change her mind about him. Admiration wouldn't take her this far into accepting him for everything he has done and what she had seen from him. She even wanted to become a sinner for him. Even though she knew Kaname was hiding things from her, this didn't prevent her from loving him, instead she wanted to know his past and everything he does, instead of rejecting them.

    Zero on the other hand, rejected her the moment she turned into her true self and even to the point of declaring he would kill her. His hatred was to that extent that his "love for her" didn't overcome it. One can even argue if his feelings for Yuki were simply "admiration of her humanity", reference to the example I gave above, Zero began to hate her when she stopped being "human" hence he probably only "loved/admired" Yuki's human side.




    Because she did a lot for Zero. She said that she trust Kaname but still scared at him and started to keep secret from him.

    She didn't mind letting zero drink her blood even though she knows that Kaname might get mad or disappointed. She is willing to be bite by the mad vampire knowing that if she do that she will turn into vampire or die just for zero.
    that's sympathy. IMO. or sibling feelings. she said she treated him like a lil brother, but didnt say it was more than that.

    Even though she drink kaname's blood she still feel so hungry but after drinking zero's blood she calmed down.
    she has conflicts with zero, so she cant be satisfied fully.
    she calmed down after taking zero's blood clearly since her appetite was satisfied.

    She want to run away from zero so that he will have reason to live.
    yes. because she wants to keep being friends with him.


    So i think she loves zero more.But just don't realize it yet because she still being blinded with how she feel for kaname thinking that it is "love"
    LOL.
    EDIT
    and so all this time she has been "blinded" by kaname's love even to the point she wasted so many chapters professing her love for him, all of this was due to her being "blinded" oh my god that blindfold must be made of platinum or something rofl someone take it off her eyes before Yuki waste more chapters professing her love for kaname Razz meanwhile all the acting she's been doing towards zero means she loves him more, even as his blood already spoke to her.. oh he is doing a phenomenal job hiding it well, as it doesn't even show in his blood rofl
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5022
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by juliet on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:27 pm

    I think that she loves them both/ after all this time and all the things that happened, it would be not be right to degrade neither's man value in her heart.

    But I think that she experiences different emotions for each;

    She loves Zero as her childhood friend and she is worried that they can not be as they used to anymore, I think he is important to her not just because she had promised to be his ally, he helped her and she kept him alive * a part in Yuuki will remain as human as she was.

    Kaname is a different case, he is the man she had stated she would choose to spend eternity with, the "brother" she admitted she had fallen in love, her natural mate and her beggining.

    So yes, I think that she loves them both; one as a man, the other as a friend but both are important to her for her balance as a person and in life (as she is important to both of them also).

    So i think she loves zero more.But just don't realize it yet because she still being blinded with how she feel for kaname thinking that it is "love"

    Honestly I think that's impossible not to realize when you love someone, its totally unrealistic for that to happen and especially after so long time. I am feeling we all get lost in translation somehow but preety soon we might find out...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time

    Zeki008
    Human

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2011-08-27
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Zeki008 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:41 pm

    sweetsolace wrote:
    Zeki008 wrote:I think what she feels for Kaname is just of admiration. Almost just the same as how those night class students feel for him. Just like of a Fan. But because she think of him like a really great person/vampire she feel so lucky and still can't believe that someone like him will love her.
    and then after finding out who he really was, her feeling did get mixed up. The feeling of admiration, feeling of being grateful cause she think of him as her savior and the feeling of love for a brother since they were like brother and sister when they were younger.

    So what she feels for Zero, maybe at first she feel sorry for him but as time goes that feeling is starting to grow. Maybe just like of love for a best friend or a brother too or maybe something more.

    so. Even her heart reacts to admiration and respect? Lol. She skips a beat whenever she sees him, her heart reacts so badly at times she couldn't breath, and when he asked her to be a vampire she hardly hesitated saying yes, hmm I find it hard to believe such strong feelings were just Admiration and respect.. or it could carry on for 10 years and more, even after she lost her memories. I think she does respect him, she calls him -sama, but that's just a part of the whole of her feelings.

    Admiration and respect can change for a person, if what they "admire or respect" is lost in that person they start to lose that feeling. For example if Yuki "admired" Kaname for his long hair and he cut it short, she would lose that admiration; or if Yuki "admired/respected" Kaname because he's kind and gentle, and she saw him do otherwise, that admiration will be lost.

    But love never changes, it accepts and becomes part. She had seen atrocities he had committed, even the infamous death of Aido-dono, but even that didn't make her change her mind about him. Admiration wouldn't take her this far into accepting him for everything he has done and what she had seen from him. She even wanted to become a sinner for him. Even though she knew Kaname was hiding things from her, this didn't prevent her from loving him, instead she wanted to know his past and everything he does, instead of rejecting them.

    Zero on the other hand, rejected her the moment she turned into her true self and even to the point of declaring he would kill her. His hatred was to that extent that his "love for her" didn't overcome it. One can even argue if his feelings for Yuki were simply "admiration of her humanity", reference to the example I gave above, Zero began to hate her when she stopped being "human" hence he probably only "loved/admired" Yuki's human side.




    Because she did a lot for Zero. She said that she trust Kaname but still scared at him and started to keep secret from him.

    She didn't mind letting zero drink her blood even though she knows that Kaname might get mad or disappointed. She is willing to be bite by the mad vampire knowing that if she do that she will turn into vampire or die just for zero.
    that's sympathy. IMO. or sibling feelings. she said she treated him like a lil brother, but didnt say it was more than that.

    Even though she drink kaname's blood she still feel so hungry but after drinking zero's blood she calmed down.
    she has conflicts with zero, so she cant be satisfied fully.
    she calmed down after taking zero's blood clearly since her appetite was satisfied.

    She want to run away from zero so that he will have reason to live.
    yes. because she wants to keep being friends with him.


    So i think she loves zero more.But just don't realize it yet because she still being blinded with how she feel for kaname thinking that it is "love"
    LOL.
    EDIT
    and so all this time she has been "blinded" by kaname's love even to the point she wasted so many chapters professing her love for him, all of this was due to her being "blinded" oh my god that blindfold must be made of platinum or something rofl someone take it off her eyes before Yuki waste more chapters professing her love for kaname Razz meanwhile all the acting she's been doing towards zero means she loves him more, even as his blood already spoke to her.. oh he is doing a phenomenal job hiding it well, as it doesn't even show in his blood rofl

    What's so funny? That is what i think. That is my opinion.

    Of course for us our opinion is right but for other people it is not. For you that is what you think, but i think different. We all have different opinions. I love Zero and Yuki's pairing so i said that.

    If you like Kaname more then you will think diffeent than i do. Like i said we all have different opinion about this matter so please respect my opinion.

    I don't care if you think diffeent or if you like kaname more. So no need to use sarcasm.

    That is what i think and that will never changed. Weather you think it is right or wrong. Because like what i said " We all have different opinions"


    What was the question on this thread again/?

    "Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?"

    So there i said what is on my mind. Maybe you have already said what you think about it and i don't care whatever you think since it is your opinion.

    Just don't laugh at me because i don't think the same as you...

    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by sweetsolace on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:54 pm

    What's so funny? That is what i think. That is my opinion.

    what you said is funny. that is what i think and that's my opinion.

    I'm responding to your comment on Yuki being blinded and loving Zero more and there I said what's on my mind just like you did. We all have different opinions but this doesnt prevent me from using the Reply function. IMO. the button was there for a purpose.

    No need to be brat about it. Razz
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by mariangie on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:22 pm

    Zeki008 wrote:I think what she feels for Kaname is just of admiration. Almost just the same as how those night class students feel for him. Just like of a Fan. But because she think of him like a really great person/vampire she feel so lucky and still can't believe that someone like him will love her.

    and then after finding out who he really was, her feeling did get mixed up. The feeling of admiration, feeling of being grateful cause she think of him as her savior and the feeling of love for a brother since they were like brother and sister when they were younger.

    So what she feels for Zero, maybe at first she feel sorry for him but as time goes that feeling is starting to grow. Maybe just like of love for a best friend or a brother too or maybe something more.

    Because she did a lot for Zero. She said that she trust Kaname but still scared at him and started to keep secret from him.

    She didn't mind letting zero drink her blood even though she knows that Kaname might get mad or disappointed. She is willing to be bite by the mad vampire knowing that if she do that she will turn into vampire or die just for zero.

    Even though she drink kaname's blood she still feel so hungry but after drinking zero's blood she calmed down.

    She want to run away from zero so that he will have reason to live.

    So i think she loves zero more.But just don't realize it yet because she still being blinded with how she feel for kaname thinking that it is "love"


    Okay ! I will requote myself again :

    .
    Post n°108
    Re: Yuki's relationship with Zero (chapter 73-74)
    by mariangie Today at 4:51 am
    If Yuuki just admired Kaname . She would only need to accept Kaname as her brother . No need for kisses in the mouth . No need for promising him she will return to him after she resolved the Night Class incident with Rido. No need to be guilty of her past with Zero . Yuuki would had leave Cross Academy with Kaname without any remorse . No need for further conflict of the Love Triangle . The story would had end at chapter 49 .

    If what she told Kaname here is just admiration . How she accepted the man she believed at that moment was her own brother as her lover ????? The man who confessed her being a sinner . He gave her several opportunities to refuse him as man .


    This was one of them . ( chapter 49 , viz ed . ):


    *******************************************
    Kaname : " You're being quiet . I've been making you walk for quite a while in this mountain underpass ... tired ?"

    Yuuki : " It was a lot more tiring sitting in the car the way here . I'm not as weak as you think . "

    Yuuki (thinking ): " Whenever he looks at me with those eyes ... I feel my heart skip a beat . "

    Yuuki : " It's just ... I don't know what I should talk about ."

    Yuuki ( thinking ) :" I realize I'm different from how I was ten years ago ... and it makes me a little unconfortable . "

    Kaname : " hold hands with you ... like this right now ... To be honest I don't really know what I'm supposed to say either . I'm already doing everything I can to try to keep you physically here ... for now . You don't have to try and hide it . I know that ... half your heart is still connected to him ... but you're here right now ... and that's enough for me . Yuuki ...? You're being too kind again . "

    Yuuki : It can't be enough . I'm not giving you anything ... I'm already so carefree because I didn't remember anything . "

    Kaname : " I did tell you ... that was exactly what Father , Mother and I wanted for you . "

    Yuuki ( thinking ) : " ... troubling him like a child again ... "

    Kaname : " I know . But for now on ... Please don't lie to yourself ... not in front of me anyway . Yuuki . Look at me . Forgive me for being so blunt . It's fine . You spoke the truth . But you forgotten something important ... I am a wounded ... starving vampire ...I fear losing my self - control and doing something cruel to you ... It scares me . I'm being honest . I too don't want lies to accumulate between us , Yuuki . Yuuki ... I'm the one who took Shizuka's life and powers . We're here ... and I ... made full use of the connection between you and Kiryu to erradicate Rido ... so I could obtain the freedom to truly protect you . Do you want to want to go in ? This is the house where you were born . I would rather you enter the house from the front entrance and not using an underground passage like this ...but there are watchful eyes above ...and difficulties could arise . "

    Yuuki : " Because Zero and I killede uncle Rido together ? We left the Academy before we were able to talk to Headmaster Cross... "

    Kaname : " Ah... So you helped Zero . But no , that's not the reason , Yuuki . It's because ... I killed all the members of the Senate . You're not surprised at what I say anymore ... Do you know why I'm telling all this ? I want to know your feelings ... Yuuki. MY HANDS ... ARE FAR MORE TAINTED THAN YOU THINK . CAN YOU STAND THESE HANDS TOUCHING YOU EVERY DAY ? Seiren , Are you here ? "

    Seiren : " I'm here ... my master . "

    Kaname : " Please take Yuuki to her room to rest . "

    Yuuki ( thinking ) : " My current feelings are a mixture of sadness and anger . "

    Kaname : " Yes... "

    Seiren : " Please ... come this way . "

    Kaname : " But since I've decided to live countless years with you ... I wanted you to know my sins . Even if I cannot touch you ... Just having you by my side is enough . "

    Yuuki( thinking ) : " What am I doing ? Ah ... All can I do ... is make him sad . "

    Kaname : " Yu..."

    Yuuki : " I don't mind ... If you're tainted ! Then taint me too ... "

    Yuuki ( thinking ) : " What kind of world ...has he been forced to face all alone ? "

    Yuuki : " I loved ... these hands ."

    Kaname kissed Yuuki .

    Kaname : " Yuuki ... the way you looked at me just now ... those eyes will allure a vampire ..."

    Yuuki : " I too have committed a sin ... for which I can't make amends ... "

    ( Yuuki thinking ) : " My beloved has committed sins for my sake ... so I will be there for him too . "

    Yuuki : " If your sins have caused you to fall from grace ... Then I want to descend to the bottom with you ... "

    Kaname : " Yuuki ... "

    Yuuki : " Yes... "

    Kaname : " Vampires ... can only quench their thirst by drinking the blood of the one they love . "

    Yuuki : " Yes... "

    Kaname ( thinking ) : " How many countless nights ... did I spend in vain ? I have finally got hold of the girl I love , and with whom I will be spending millions of nights . "

    **************************************************************************



    [ Wow! I almost quote the entire chapter 49 here . ]

    You could argue whatever you like of this scene . But it is clear she did not accepted Kaname as her lover because she admired him . He gave her all the reasons in the world to hate him . To despise him . To leave him . Or live with him just as siblings . But she accepted him as man no matter what he told her .


    I will not say more about Kaname for now .

    About Zero .

    It's obvious Zero loves Yuuki as woman . Of course Yuuki loves him . If she doesn't ; there is no reason for the existance of a love triangle in V. K. The point is which kind of love Yuuki has for Zero . As you said before ; Yuuki is confused about her feelings for Zero . At first she was sure she sees him as best friend / brother figure . The substitute for the family she didn't had . Now things are more complicated . Because after she returned to being a pureblood vampire . Zero tried to get her out of his life saying her she had become his enemy . There is no way she can retake a relationship with Zero without making ammends to what he said to her . There are promises she made to Zero that she wants to fulfill no matter what Zero does or says to her . But the problem now is if Yuuki is confusing her sense of duty and loyalty to Zero with romantic love . If her desire is to return things as they were before ( friendship ) or if there is more ( romantic ) .
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by aya-chan on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:51 pm

    Zeki008 wrote:I think what she feels for Kaname is just of admiration. Almost just the same as how those night class students feel for him. Just like of a Fan. But because she think of him like a really great person/vampire she feel so lucky and still can't believe that someone like him will love her.

    and then after finding out who he really was, her feeling did get mixed up. The feeling of admiration, feeling of being grateful cause she think of him as her savior and the feeling of love for a brother since they were like brother and sister when they were younger.

    So what she feels for Zero, maybe at first she feel sorry for him but as time goes that feeling is starting to grow. Maybe just like of love for a best friend or a brother too or maybe something more.

    Because she did a lot for Zero. She said that she trust Kaname but still scared at him and started to keep secret from him.

    She didn't mind letting zero drink her blood even though she knows that Kaname might get mad or disappointed. She is willing to be bite by the mad vampire knowing that if she do that she will turn into vampire or die just for zero.

    Even though she drink kaname's blood she still feel so hungry but after drinking zero's blood she calmed down.

    She want to run away from zero so that he will have reason to live.

    So i think she loves zero more.But just don't realize it yet because she still being blinded with how she feel for kaname thinking that it is "love"

    I took the post of a yume *nina* regarding yuuki thoughts about kaname http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t779p30-yuki-s-relationship-with-zero-chapter-73-74

    1. Even if I’m betrayed It’s okay (chap.23)

    2. Kaname-sama I love you … I love you … You are the beginning of my world and everything in that world … (chap.26)

    3. I will do anything if it’s for Kaname-sama … those words that I uttered were not lies … because that is my wish… (chap.26)

    4. Kaname: Do you want to become a vampire Yuuki, live for eternity by my side?
    Yuuki: My wish is … YES … words that I’ve always been wishing to hear … (chap.26)

    5. If it’s him … even if he betrays me my feelings for him would never change … I’ve liked Kaname-senpai the most since 10 years ago … I’ve always liked him … whenever I think of that ΜΑΝ my mind will whirl full with thoughts of him so much that I could lose myself … (<<< she’s saying these words TO ZERO!!!!)

    Whether he is a vampire or not it doesn’t actually matter … No matter how grim a situation Kaname-senpai is in … he always puts me before anything else! He is that kind of person … (chap. 32)

    6. How could I hate you (for Kaname) … That’s absolutely not possible … Whether is from the past or right now I’ve always liked you most! … I could never find a reason to hate Kaname-sama … even if Kaname was like the vampire who wanted to bite me … even if they are both vampires (<< in front of ZERO again) (chap.32)

    7. Is it really ok for me to LOVE YOU? (chap. 33)

    8. I want it … I only want this man’s blood … (chap. 36)

    9. There must be something wrong with me. Because for all this time I’VE BEEN IN LOVE with my brother. (chap. 36)

    10. This gentle shadow … I just want to be captured by him (chap. 41)

    11. My heart skipped a little bit … just from seeing his eyes when he turned to talk with me (chap. 49)

    12. I feel that just having you hold my hand like this … is enough to make me happy … (chap. 49)

    13. Even if you’re tainted … I don’t mind … Please taint me too oniisama … I love your hands … tainted or not … and if you’re to be branded as a sinful and tainted vampire then … then I want to fall down with you to the farthest depths! (chap.49)

    14. When I think of him I feel so much love and such sadness … is it a bad thing that the same feeling makes me want to latch into his throat and devour his blood and even his life to taste his feelings in it? … My WHOLE conscience is filled with this need … (chap. 51)

    15. His neck … his beautiful pale neck … when I think of it I want to tear into it with my fangs … I want to bask deeply in the taste of his blood, in that flowing crimson filled, with his feelings melted in it … those are without a doubt my feelings … (chap. 51)

    16. I want to be by your side FOREVER … (chap. 51)

    17. Oniisama I feel the same as you … I would welcome anything you felt like doing me … My oniisama … so strong and so beautiful … How is it possible that you are MINE? (chap. 52)

    18. Suddenly I was told that EVERYTHING I TRULY WANTED was always MINE from the start …
    What are you saying? You want what? If you want you can eat ALL OF HIM. Isn’t that what YOU WANT? If you don’t devour what you desire you’ll be driven insane. I’m still so far, I can’t even think of saying we’re equal. But the vampire inside of me doesn’t care … THIS DESIRE IS SO PURE IT CAN’T BE HIDDEN…
    He returned Artemis … I was allowed to see a glimpse of the past … HE IS TELLING ME THAT I CAN CHANGE … (CHAP.66)

    19. FINALLY I faced him as an EQUAL … and now we can start again from here (chap. 67)

    20. There is no way we can be separate like this … I can’t stand this … Let me go … He said that we’ll go through a long journey together… and after I thought I would be moving forward from now on with him… And this time I want him to engrave the time we have been spending together in his memories (chap. 68)

    21. Restrained by the hunters’ … but my heart is bound far away … (chap. 69)

    22. After this I will follow you Kaname … (chap.69)

    23. My reason for holding the fort is … (chap. 70)


    For yuuki's thoughts regarding zero you can read juliet post *no23* http://vampireknight.all-up.com/t779p20-yuki-s-relationship-with-zero-chapter-73-74

    After reading all these, think again if yuuki's feelings for kaname are just admiration and respect. Razz
    avatar
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 545
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Location : Poland
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Akaruisama on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:52 pm

    I have an impression it's a hot topic and we never find here a good answer.
    In my opinion Yuuki loves Kaname more. Maybe it's hard to say about a power of love, she loves them both in different way.
    I think in her attachment toward Kaname is more passion, this feeling is much more mature, it's a feeling of a women while a feeling for Zero it's a passion of teenager girl who is first time in love.
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Katherine on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:48 pm

    Akaruisama wrote:I have an impression it's a hot topic and we never find here a good answer.
    In my opinion Yuuki loves Kaname more. Maybe it's hard to say about a power of love, she loves them both in different way.
    I think in her attachment toward Kaname is more passion, this feeling is much more mature, it's a feeling of a women while a feeling for Zero it's a passion of teenager girl who is first time in love.

    I support your opinion
    we can´t say that yet, maybe Hino will show us one day confused

    aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by aiko on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:22 pm

    From my observations, Yuki loves Kaname more. Her love for him is in the blood, so to speak. I hope the direction of the story moves towards this "realization", at least I hope Yuki realizes this herself. The way the latest episode of the manga left off has me greatly worried, but hopefully it will be resolved in a way favorable to my preference. I'm a huge Kaname supporter!!! It is my hope that there is a "justifiable" reason for Kaname's actions. Also, wanted to add that I'm in love with Vampire Knight, probably the best manga/anime out there in my opinion. Seriously can't wait to find out what happens!!! Keeping fingers crossed...

    blackfox
    Human

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2011-08-18
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by blackfox on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:44 am

    I truely think she loves kaname. I really never got that vibe that she liked zero in a romantic way. She sure is trying to act like the same yuki towards zero the one he perferred only to make him more happy. Lets face it she still wants to be his friend. She never even hinted about liking him in that way either. When she bit him she did it out of hunger, & to keep herself able to run things without being scruitnized by the hunter association. And is it just me but the relationship between the two of them seem really akward. Like yuki seems to be trying to hard to gain his friendship back that it comes off as wierd. I also think that since he kissed & she found out he likes her she finds it difficult to be around him. Like when he almost kissed her the first time she was shocked & emberrased. when she saw him at the ball not knowing he was there to look over things she thought about how he almost kissed her, & then she goes no he was dreamin & delusional or whatever. She was akward when that happened. and the atmospheres extra akward now that she knows & cant return thoses feelings. Obviously her vampire personality is different. When she was human she was that corky but lovable type of person, the personality that zero perferred. But her vamp side to me trys to be to serious and mature to get kanames approvale. I perfer zeki because zero seemes like he doesnt care what yuki looks on the outside as long as shes happy & care free in the inside. Well obviously kaname wants her to be happy & care free but he expects to much like wearing heels, & those frilly dresses. Well maybe his 1st love was like that idk.
    avatar
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

    Posts : 72
    Join date : 2011-08-30
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by audraliann on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:21 am

    Kaname
    avatar
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1047
    Join date : 2011-02-24
    Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by sweetsolace on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:23 am

    blackfox wrote:She sure is trying to act like the same yuki towards zero the one he perferred only to make him more happy.
    Yuki's always been the same, I doubt she'd act any more differently just to please Ziro. That would be like other fans saying Yuki's altering her ego to please Kaname, the infamous line "not being herself", in which case its double standard to say Yuki is altering herself to please Zero.

    Lets face it she still wants to be his friend. She never even hinted about liking him in that way either.
    Remember Yuki knows he loves her but he also hates her for herself. I think that's what makes her "akward" around him. and also that Zero doesn't say anything and just keeps a blank face helps. The fact she never returned his "feelings for her" makes it look like its unrequited love for him all this time, and the fact she never hinted she wants more than friendship from him is clear that's what she wanted.

    And is it just me but the relationship between the two of them seem really akward.
    you're right. it is akward.


    when she saw him at the ball not knowing he was there to look over things she thought about how he almost kissed her, & then she goes no he was dreamin & delusional or whatever.
    Kaname told her Zero would be there at the ball so she was not "knowing he was there", she knew he was. Read the manga again.
    I dont remember she recall the kiss scene at that time.

    But her vamp side to me trys to be to serious and mature to get kanames approvale.
    not kaname's approval, the vampire society's approval. Read the manga again, and carefully.

    I perfer zeki because zero seemes like he doesnt care what yuki looks on the outside as long as shes happy & care free in the inside.
    Zero couldnt accept her vampire side so she cant be "free and happy with him" when he's hating on her all the time for a fault she cant do anything about.

    Well obviously kaname wants her to be happy & care free but he expects to much like wearing heels, & those frilly dresses. Well maybe his 1st love was like that idk.
    if he prefers yuki to wear other dresses he should have told her about it when she was human, lol, or kaname should not have made any moves towards yuki who was very much like a tomboy at the time.
    avatar
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 204
    Join date : 2011-09-22
    Location : Mt.Carmel Il
    Warning Zone

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by zeroyuuki666 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:14 pm


    I really hope they get together

    Sponsored content

    Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:57 am