Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 Bar_left59%Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 Bar_left27%Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 Bar_left15%Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+67
chacile
kanamekuranlover
Dragonsrose15
Youweremysafeplace*
Li.llium
maraki201
Andre
kanachanimmortal
Falc0n
cocochanXx
lilcuteraindrop
ydnasunako
PurusBloodLamia
Gania
Zero's Lost Cause~
yuki101
Aquasixio
ItsakindaMagic
Shoujo-Zo18
chantelle123457
MissKuran
rosaever
Shiki10
Knightmare
kuransabajabri
shizza24
iiXerxes
DarkRose
nina
Rikana-hime
Yuki Kuran
Bloodredhead
Evil in love
tsl5032
zeki4ever
breezy161
Maria Kuran
Conrad Weller
theangelgirl1992
KuranPrince
zerofan500
Kikotsukino
Yuuki Kuran
SassyKnight
jayashree
thorn
bearcute <3
lililovelilica
Ronnieduh91
Divine Rose
cindrella
zeroyuuki666
audraliann
blackfox
aiko
Katherine
Akaruisama
aya-chan
mariangie
sweetsolace
Zeki008
Trinity
anna
Kanaze-Chan
juliet
nuitetoile21
cleone
71 posters

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

cleone
    cleone
    Human

Humor : Always
    Warning ZoneWho do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 Dropsoa

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 Empty Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

Post by cleone Thu May 27, 2010 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have been wondering who yuki loves more.
    Yuki's feelings for Kaname: a real love or a brotherly love?
    Yuki's feelings for Zero: a real love or just a pure sympathy?

Though Im already decided on who yuki loves more, I still want to hear your opinions.
    Surprised

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

Post by Katherine Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

Well then you want to see her with Zero?! Well, you choose now! rofl rofl rofl You are confusing me!!! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 3887309346
    i love kaname more but i have a fear that kaname is going to NEVER BE WITH YOU AGANE

well i think that he is going end up with Yuki to the end. Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 651225598 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 2154643180 And zero i have a feeling that is going to look like a girl, ideal for zero (perhaps Maria do something that zero fall in love w/ her !!!) wub ...

Oh please not Maria I´m not a fan of her (although I know that most of you are ;) In my eyes she just doesn´t match, I want to see Zero with a woman with a strong personality that can help Zero with everything and who can express her feelings very much but who can fight against him too, I don´t care if it is a vampire or a human ...(of course Maria can have this kind of personality too but I don´t see that yet...she has to show me a little bit more love and she has to present herself a little bit more mature...but who knows, maybe I will become her fan in the future too...))

So back to the topic...well the problem again, Zeki or Yume...what is Hino planing...

To the fear of YuukiKuran90210: We all fear that Hino presented Yume to us and that she is showing Zeki now and that it stays like that...I think that deep feelings can´t change so fast. we all know how much Yuuki is in love with Kaname and vice versa...even if Hino kills Kaname (but she won´t dare that!!!) Yuuki´s feelings can´t change so fast I´m sure of that...I mean you have still feelings for deceased persons like grand-parents too right? (well not exactly the same situation but it´s just an example)
    Furthermore I think that Kaname can´t dissapoint her enough to change her feelings...I think Yume will remain

Well rigt now it looks like Yume and Zero x Maria but we all know that Hino changes everything very fast
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...

Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 Empty Re: Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    i love kaname more but i have a fear that kaname is going to NEVER BE WITH YOU AGANE

well i think that he is going end up with Yuki to the end. Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 651225598 Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 2154643180 And zero i have a feeling that is going to look like a girl, ideal for zero (perhaps Maria do something that zero fall in love w/ her !!!) wub ...

Oh please not Maria I´m not a fan of her (although I know that most of you are ;) In my eyes she just doesn´t match, I want to see Zero with a woman with a strong personality that can help Zero with everything and who can express her feelings very much but who can fight against him too, I don´t care if it is a vampire or a human ...(of course Maria can have this kind of personality too but I don´t see that yet...she has to show me a little bit more love and she has to present herself a little bit more mature...but who knows, maybe I will become her fan in the future too...))

So back to the topic...well the problem again, Zeki or Yume...what is Hino planing...

To the fear of YuukiKuran90210: We all fear that Hino presented Yume to us and that she is showing Zeki now and that it stays like that...I think that deep feelings can´t change so fast. we all know how much Yuuki is in love with Kaname and vice versa...even if Hino kills Kaname (but she won´t dare that!!!) Yuuki´s feelings can´t change so fast I´m sure of that...I mean you have still feelings for deceased persons like grand-parents too right? (well not exactly the same situation but it´s just an example)
    Furthermore I think that Kaname can´t dissapoint her enough to change her feelings...I think Yume will remain

Well rigt now it looks like Yume and Zero x Maria but we all know that Hino changes everything very fast

Kat, though I think (for what is written above), I also, want to see Zero, with a woman to take him out of my mind. Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 3530524148 Jajajja. A woman with a strong personality. Why I said that Hino-sensei probably going to take a mysterious character, which fits with the Zero to perfection. And that would make Zero to wonder, Who is Yuki? Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 594618053 But as I see the interest the Maria felt for Zero, I thought that maybe hino-sensei, was going to leave Zero in Maria´s hands, but ... I hope not,Maria does not fit at all with the personality of Zero but with Ichiru yes! (Too bad he's dead). Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 2747345646

And what I think about Yume or Zeki. I do not think Hino-sensei, create a character that That brings us drool drawling as Kaname does to end up dead at the end! I hope my words do not punish me! But I expect a very good Final, That let me wait for new works by Hino-sensei Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 36224405 and not the other that makes me want to see any other manga, for a sad ending! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 3887309346 cryyyyyyy
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:27 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    ok then so it deffently 100% shure she loves kaname more???? Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 3569010142

Well then you want to see her with Zero?! Well, you choose now! rofl rofl rofl You are confusing me!!! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 3887309346
    Of course Kaname is going to be with Yuuki at the End...it's so certain of that right?
    or anyone looked at how Hino-sensei always make a Yume scene(actually there's more Yume relashionship and scenes than Zeki)
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:24 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

Of course Kaname is going to be with Yuuki at the End...it's so certain of that right?
    or anyone looked at how Hino-sensei always make a Yume scene(actually there's more Yume relashionship and scenes than Zeki)

DAH!!!! sSc_jawdrop3
    Yuki Kuran
    Yuki Kuran
    Human

Post by Yuki Kuran Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:15 am

Vampire Knight would have ended a long time ago if the author intended to leave Yuki with Kaname.

However, the author's mind is quite unpredictable. If I am correct, if she makes it that Yuki goes to Zero.. It might be one of the firsts where the female goes to the other side.
    What I mean is, take this as an example. Both Edward and Jakob love Bella, however Edward caught her mind first. Bella ends up with him. Both Stefan and Damon love Elena, out of those two Stefan was the first she knew and the first who caught her eye, so she goes with Stefan.

Rikana-hime
    Human

Post by Rikana-hime Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:31 am

Yuki Kuran wrote:Vampire Knight would have ended a long time ago if the author intended to leave Yuki with Kaname.

However, the author's mind is quite unpredictable. If I am correct, if she makes it that Yuki goes to Zero.. It might be one of the firsts where the female goes to the other side.
    What I mean is, take this as an example. Both Edward and Jakob love Bella, however Edward caught her mind first. Bella ends up with him. Both Stefan and Damon love Elena, out of those two Stefan was the first she knew and the first who caught her eye, so she goes with Stefan.

Well Vampire knight is not only has love story.There are many things in the story that still unknown and mystery so I still think that it need to continue not because of the relationship will change
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:37 pm

Yuki Kuran wrote:Vampire Knight would have ended a long time ago if the author intended to leave Yuki with Kaname.

i dont think we can make assumptions on what author intends to do.

its my opinion that yuuki will end up with kaname. kaname has always loved yuuki kuran only. yuuki has always loved kaname since her childhood. i really dont think anymore proofs are needed to prove it. yuuki and kaname are facing difficulties, trials which both the kurans yuuki and kaname must overcome and be together.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:54 pm

What? Shocked

Rikana-hime wrote:
    Well Vampire knight is not only has love story.There are many things in the story that still unknown and mystery so I still think that it need to continue not because of the relationship will change

I totally agree Rikana-hime … as if you’ve read my mind lol.

I have seen this “argument” many times but honestly every time I’m > Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 3887309346

First of all as Rikana mentioned VK’s genre isn’t simple romance … the action part it is bigger. It is such a waste to be ignored the action plot and focusing only to the LT … VK has to offer much more than the LT and the main idea is co-existence. Too bad for those who are unable to appreciate VK as a whole.

Secondly … for us the readers VK is fun but for the author it is her work. So since VK is a popular manga and Hino-sensei has a specific contract for a particular number of volumes I guess she has to find a way to fill these volumes.
    In most cases when a new manga is released no one knows for how many volumes will go on. If the manga turned to be successful and the mangaka agrees the number of the volumes will increase.
    So I bet when Hino started to write VK she didn’t know from the beginning that her work might end up having – let’s say – 100 chapters. I’m sure that her contract expanded due to VK’s popularity.

And in any case if I may use this “logic” taking under consideration the anime for example which had a “closure” but with many elements taken from the manga that we saw far later in the manga, plus the fact that the author has stated that knew the end of her story from the very beginning … which was the end of the anime? Yuuki leaving the academy WITH Kaname after her farewell to Zero. The anime had its closure.

So from every angle and if we look this “argument” I can’t see it as an indication or a hint for the way the VK is gonna end. I think this point it is totally baseless not to mention that downgrades Hino-sensei’s work as a whole. *sigh*

@Conrand-Weller I agree cheers

Yuki Kuran
    Yuki Kuran
    Human

Post by Yuki Kuran Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:01 pm

Mh.

I don't exactly know what Hino Sensei is planning,
    I'm thinking Yuki is most likely going to end up with Kaname
    however.. Kaname has kept a lot of secrets from her, so I'm not sure. Zero is always hostile, yet gentle around her. Yuki hasn't really confessed to him yet, except by kissing him ONCE. But, I'm thinking it's always gonna be Kaname.
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Yuki Kuran wrote:Mh.

however.. Kaname has kept a lot of secrets from her, so I'm not sure. Zero is always hostile, yet gentle around her. Yuki hasn't really confessed to him yet, except by kissing him ONCE. But, I'm thinking it's always gonna be Kaname.

but yuuki did say to kaname after she turned into a vampire "i have always been in love with my brother."
    then kaname says our parents were also siblings and were married. it's very obvious yuuki loves kaname very much. she also stated she wants to consume kaname whole in chapter 66.
    when kaname asked yuuki to turn into a vampire like him she says she always wanted to hear those words.

@ thanks Nina
    Yuki Kuran
    Yuki Kuran
    Human

Post by Yuki Kuran Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Conrad Weller wrote:
    Yuki Kuran wrote:Mh.

but yuuki did say to kaname after she turned into a vampire "i have always been in love with my brother."
    then kaname says our parents were also siblings and were married. it's very obvious yuuki loves kaname very much. she also stated she wants to consume kaname whole in chapter 66.
    when kaname asked yuuki to turn into a vampire like him she says she always wanted to hear those words.

@ thanks Nina

Yes, however. Her thirst for blood could not be satisfied just by Kaname's blood. She needed both Kaname's and Zero's blood. It will lead her to confusion, but she is attached to Zero, as well as Kaname. It's basically a love triangle. However, she has always loved Kaname, and only started loving Zero as a year went by. So, I agree with you that she will end up with Kaname, however.. The author is quite unpredictable so we'll have to wait.

I'm wondering, in chapter 78.. In the end does Kaname show up, or is it just Yuki's imagination?
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:20 pm

I have no intention or mood to start a debate about the LT, however I can’t let this one to go >>

Yuuki Kuran wrote: Yuki hasn't really confessed to him yet, except by kissing him ONCE

Yuuki never kissed Zero … it was Zero who suddenly grabbed her and kissed her. Yuuki was stunned and for the record she never hugs him or attempts to do so in that moment. In contrast with the kisses she shared with Kaname ... maybe you are confusing Yuuki's initiative to kiss Kaname? Cool

The facts must be straight in order to draw conclusions.
    Yuki Kuran
    Yuki Kuran
    Human

Post by Yuki Kuran Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:34 pm

nina wrote:I have no intention or mood to start a debate about the LT, however I can’t let this one to go >>

Yuuki Kuran wrote: Yuki hasn't really confessed to him yet, except by kissing him ONCE

Yuuki never kissed Zero … it was Zero who suddenly grabbed her and kissed her. Yuuki was stunned and for the record she never hugs him or attempts to do so in that moment. In contrast with the kisses she shared with Kaname ... maybe you are confusing Yuuki's initiative to kiss Kaname? Cool

Yuki is a pureblood, which means her strength goes up higher, if she wanted to, I'm sure she could've pushed Zero away. But it's true that she does kiss Kaname willingly.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:27 pm

nina wrote:I have no intention or mood to start a debate about the LT, however I can’t let this one to go >>

Yeah...Zero was the one to do the first move on Yuuki...but with Kaname Yuuki could do it all by herself...it's a different feeling that you get...it seems she's more romantic and passionate about Kaname^^
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

Kat, though I think (for what is written above), I also, want to see Zero, with a woman to take him out of my mind. Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 3530524148 Jajajja. A woman with a strong personality. Why I said that Hino-sensei probably going to take a mysterious character, which fits with the Zero to perfection. And that would make Zero to wonder, Who is Yuki? Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 594618053 But as I see the interest the Maria felt for Zero, I thought that maybe hino-sensei, was going to leave Zero in Maria´s hands, but ... I hope not,Maria does not fit at all with the personality of Zero but with Ichiru yes! (Too bad he's dead). Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 2747345646

And what I think about Yume or Zeki. I do not think Hino-sensei, create a character that That brings us drool drawling as Kaname does to end up dead at the end! I hope my words do not punish me! But I expect a very good Final, That let me wait for new works by Hino-sensei Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 36224405 and not the other that makes me want to see any other manga, for a sad ending! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 3887309346 cryyyyyyy

So you´re not a Maria-fan too? I really liked it that she loved Ichiru, his personality matched hers petter...Zero is a tough one with a strong personality! he needs someone as strong as him too....

I thought for some chapters in the past that it would be Kaname who ended dead but it was a long tíme ago and this thinking made me sad^^ I don´t think that way anymore
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:40 pm

I think some fans are willing for Kaname's death...but they're wrong Kaname will not Die!
    Never
    If you were the writer would you kill the principal protagonist?
    it's stupid to do that!
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:43 pm

lililovelilica wrote:I think some fans are willing for Kaname's death...but they're wrong Kaname will not Die!
    Never
    it's stupid to do that!

I think something like that only happens in the last chapters on the manga

Hino knows that kaname has many fans, she wouldn´t do that...killing Kaname would make Yuuki sad, she HAS feelings for him and they won´t change with a death...I think many fans who seach for deaths believe that it would be easier for YUME /ZEKI if the other ones would be killed --> only feelings for the left one --> big mistake
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Katherine wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:I think some fans are willing for Kaname's death...but they're wrong Kaname will not Die!
    Never
    it's stupid to do that!

Hino knows that kaname has many fans, she wouldn´t do that...killing Kaname would make Yuuki sad, she HAS feelings for him and they won´t change with a death...I think many fans who seach for deaths believe that it would be easier for YUME /ZEKI if the other ones would be killed --> only feelings for the left one --> big mistake

JAJAJA mine opinion i do not want any, Yume / Zeki, dies at the end. I think Hino-sensei, we will find a way to give a final pleasing to all! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 3751784264
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Never
    it's stupid to do that!

JAJAJA mine opinion i do not want any, Yume / Zeki, dies at the end. I think Hino-sensei, we will find a way to give a final pleasing to all! Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 3751784264
    wELL...If i was Hino-sensei i wouldn't kill neither Zero or Kaname...i would make a pleasing end and that satisfies both sides...maybe Yuuki stays with Kaname(obvious)and Zero with Maria(since most of the vampire knight fans are Yume lovers) cheers
    Yuki Kuran
    Yuki Kuran
    Human

Post by Yuki Kuran Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:55 am

lililovelilica wrote:

Yeah...Zero was the one to do the first move on Yuuki...but with Kaname Yuuki could do it all by herself...it's a different feeling that you get...it seems she's more romantic and passionate about Kaname^^

Point is, she could pushed Zero away, and she did not. (As a pureblood your strength is stronger). And she does mention she also needs Zero's blood for her hunger to stop. She has a little bit of feelings towards Zero however, she has more towards Kaname.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:08 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Never
    it's stupid to do that!

i have 2 theorys
    1 is somehow i think that it is unlikely to have a happy ending for all! i think that this is going to be a one sided ending which means that the ending is going to make the zukis happy and the yumes sad pale or the yumes happy and the zukis sad pale.
    2 theory i have this feeling that matsuri hino is going to end vampire knight with a cliff hanger... like just when yuki is going to make her mind up on who she loves the most the manga will end there this way hino dose not effend any one and the readers can fantisize about who she loves more. but all of this is just in my head so i could be toterly off what hino is planing. hope i made seance and whether you agree with the 2 theorys here or not plezzzzz commant and say your thoughts on this. thank you Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 3994664780
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:14 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

i have 2 theorys
    1 is somehow i think that it is unlikely to have a happy ending for all! i think that this is going to be a one sided ending which means that the ending is going to make the zukis happy and the yumes sad pale or the yumes happy and the zukis sad pale.
    2 theory i have this feeling that matsuri hino is going to end vampire knight with a cliff hanger... like just when yuki is going to make her mind up on who she loves the most the manga will end there this way hino dose not effend any one and the readers can fantisize about who she loves more. but all of this is just in my head so i could be toterly off what hino is planing. hope i made seance and whether you agree with the 2 theorys here or not plezzzzz commant and say your thoughts on this. thank you Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 3994664780

Thank you for your theories...if you want to talk about them I think you can do best in the following topics, because other theories have been posted yet:

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t886-how-do-you-think-vampire-knight-is-going-to-end?highlight=ending

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t262-if-you-are-hino-matsuri-what-kind-of-ending-will-you-make?highlight=ending

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Katherine wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

i have 2 theorys

Thank you for your theories...if you want to talk about them I think you can do best in the following topics, because other theories have been posted yet:

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t886-how-do-you-think-vampire-knight-is-going-to-end?highlight=ending

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t262-if-you-are-hino-matsuri-what-kind-of-ending-will-you-make?highlight=ending
    thanks im just lisaning to your da one and it is putting me in the mood for vampire knight (i dont really no why but when i hear it i think of yuki singing it to kaname your da one that is)
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:41 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

i have 2 theorys
    I prefer the theory where none of them die and Yuuki decides to stay with kaname(after all she loves Kaname more than Zero,that's obvious)and Zero stay with Maria as a supporter^^ cheers problem solved
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Post by DarkRose Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:37 am

cleone wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    cleone wrote:
    I too, thinks that Yuki love Kaname more. I think Yuki is mistaking his feelings for zero as love when in truth it is just a pure sympathy. Anyways, I dont remeber in what chapter in anime is this when zero told yuki that he knows by the way yuki's blood taste that it is Kaname yuki wants (I dont quiet think if the blood can lie) Also everytime Kaname is in front of Yuki, she stammers and eventually lose for words (im not sure if this is cause by fear for Kaname or just like the normal thing you do when you're inlove).

I think Yuki must fix this contradictions in her. You know, when doesn't resolve this one, she might lose both. Who's with me?
    👅

LOL and she blushes too even when she kisses her after so long time, as he says, yes I am definetely with you, if she does not sort out her feelings she will make a mess with both of them and they do not deserve it.
    Zero is having a very hard time coping with his double nature ans Kaname just loves her too much to go through a separation and stand up to it, the way Zero does now, so if she insists in this mix love, she will break both of them. Eventually her dillema and contradiction is far more dangerous for the boys...At least Kaname swallows it within their relationship because he has no other choice (good boy Kaname). But what about Zero would he accept her when she knows that her feelings for Kaname are too strong to ignore and on top of that she is pureblood vampire? They are too many obstacles for Zero to overview in order for them to become a couple in canon..

Good work Juliet-san for a very precise explanation. I really adore you for that one. sLo_BigBearHug

In the manga there is a part where yuki said to Kaname this "If you are to be branded as a sinful and tainted vampire.. .. then I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths. (how sweet). I love this quote from Yuki. And this one is from Kaname to yuki "I can't possibly lose you. If the only option I had was to lose you, then I.. I would prefer death instead, be it yours by my hand or.. or, could you please kill me then Yuki?" Love it.

I too feel Yuuki loves Kaname more even though at first it's a "like" because of him saving her... it slowly becomes love, knowing the truth and all. wub sFun_cheerleader2
    As for Zero it's really confusing it's somewhat of sympathy, but not completely (even though you Yume fans think it's all sympathy) (Lol i'm a Yume fan too XP) anyways... Yuuki probably likes or liked Zero, but Zero constantly so it makes her think and feel like Zero doesn't have the same feelings as her. Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 36224405 It's sorta pitiful.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWho do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero? - Page 7 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:11 am

Yuki loves Kaname, but she still has strong feelings for Zero. I believe that they both really care for one another but just don't know eachothers true feelings about the other XP One of them NEEDS to make a move for the other to get the "Green light" Smile It would have to be Yuki because last time it was Zero...OK I know you YuMes really think Kaname and Yuki will be together in the end, but WHAT IF Yuki really has stronger feelings for Zero? I mean she said that he mind suddenly calmed down as she sank her fangs into Zero...They are BOTH STARVING for eachothers blood...

Also, when Kaname kisses her or hugs her, she doesn't seem like shes happy, or she looks kind of un-satisfied with Kaname. Yuki also seems to clutch her neck most of the time when she's around Zero, which indicates that Yuki really misses Zero. I don't believe Zeria is even POSSIBLE, I mean they just didn't spend enough time together, and really, Zero just has eyes for Yuki IMO..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:01 am