Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+2
anna
juliet
6 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw

Post by juliet Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:49 pm

Anonymous post on Sagakure's journal
    gave the first pictures, thank you and of course the one who scaned there at the other end....THANK YOU

Direct link to see the raws:

http://hi.baidu.com/%B9%B7%B9%B7%B5%C4%BE%B5%BB%A8%CB%AE%D4%C2/blog/item/e2c402060e6580c37a8947fa.html

BOUNCES FROM HAPINESS

PS Anna play a lotto today, please and put and my name on it!!!!!

Full raws: http://album.blog.yam.com/show.php?a=mso696812&f=7931894&i=17644750&p=6

Last edited by juliet on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : black!!!!

Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw

Post by anna Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:57 pm

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you think???? maybe I should pray for my diploma??? lol!

I Love You All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug

1) OMG!!!! What are the crazy hunters doing to poor Aidou??????????? sSig_DOH

2) Is Kaname playing hard-to- get on Yuuki or is it my idea???? At last!!!! GO KANAME!!! bouncing
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:03 pm

anna wrote:hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you think???? maybe I should pray for my diploma??? lol!

I Love You All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug

1) OMG!!!! What are the crazy hunters doing to poor Aidou??????????? sSig_DOH

2) Is Kaname playing hard-to- get on Yuuki or is it my idea???? At last!!!! GO KANAME!!! bouncing

2) I had the same idea that he is playing it a bit "hard to get" LOL Yuuki's grimaces and faces are hilarious, So happy, Yes GO kaname!!! cheers cheers cheers

1) Whips, candles and an electric axe for Aidou? WTH? And Cross is with the hunters as well? affraid Poor Aidou...we need the rest of the raws quick/

Plus Sara kissing and changing girls? we got the idea...
    love ice
    love ice
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : ALWAYS GOOD :D

Post by love ice Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:03 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MY TAKUMA is on front colour page dies of happiness xDXDXD

love ice
    love ice
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by love ice Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:07 pm

OMG it's YURI and YAOI for sure LOL Aidou gonna get rape LOL LOL LOL
    And Yuuki Hahahaha what the hell happens to her LOL that act makes me laugh soo badly xD

I feel like soon Kaname and Yuuki will act like Haruka and Juuri, when i see yuuki acting like that xD

Also was Kaname saying something about her dress, that he undress her and put on a new dress on her?? LOL LOL LOL

ChuCookie
    ChuCookie
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ChuCookie Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Aww poor Aidou what are they doing to him?
    Kaname are you not going to safe him? Sad
    And Sara is lesbian?? :lol:
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:41 am

love ice wrote:OMG it's YURI and YAOI for sure LOL Aidou gonna get rape LOL LOL LOL
    And Yuuki Hahahaha what the hell happens to her LOL that act makes me laugh soo badly xD

I feel like soon Kaname and Yuuki will act like Haruka and Juuri, when i see yuuki acting like that xD

Also was Kaname saying something about her dress, that he undress her and put on a new dress on her?? LOL LOL LOL

From what I read here and there Kaname confesses that he is the one changing Yuuki clothes? No? LOL Kaname!!!!!!

can't figure more for the chapter, Ah we need the full raws.
    Plus Yuuki has lost one shoe there (probably running like crazy to find him)

Aido's grandpa also appears...he may be looking for Aido or know that the hunters keep them already?
    What is going on with the hunters keeping Aidou?
    LOL
    Torture devices : whip, candle?, I have no idea how that works and an electric axe, whatever that's called?
    I do not see that hunter association so organized, have they tried this before or are they experimenting on poor Aido? and they have no idea what the best torture method will be?
    affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
    Save Hanabusa (I mean he is practically the only one completely innoncent in there)
    love ice
    love ice
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by love ice Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:16 am

juliet wrote:
    love ice wrote:OMG it's YURI and YAOI for sure LOL Aidou gonna get rape LOL LOL LOL

From what I read here and there Kaname confesses that he is the one changing Yuuki clothes? No? LOL Kaname!!!!!!

Aido's grandpa also appears...he may be looking for Aido or know that the hunters keep them already?
    LOL
    Torture devices : whip, candle?, I have no idea how that works and an electric axe, whatever that's called?
    I do not see that hunter association so organized, have they tried this before or are they experimenting on poor Aido? and they have no idea what the best torture method will be?
    Save Hanabusa (I mean he is practically the only one completely innoncent in there)

Yeah save Aidou. (even though i think it fits him sitting on that chair LOL)
    BUt I soo soo soo Hope it was Kaname who change her dress HEHEHE
    Yuuki's when turned red was soo funny haha xD
    I really want to see the rest of the raw really >-<

Also Juliet do you know what happen to Sagakure?? >-< i hope she is fine
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:58 pm

love ice wrote:
    juliet wrote:

LOL

Yeah save Aidou. (even though i think it fits him sitting on that chair LOL)
    BUt I soo soo soo Hope it was Kaname who change her dress HEHEHE
    Yuuki's when turned red was soo funny haha xD
    I really want to see the rest of the raw really >-<

Also Juliet do you know what happen to Sagakure?? >-< i hope she is fine

No, I have no idea. I want to think that she is okay and just discouraged to go on the scanlation after all the things that she heard. I do not blame her...

About the raws please someone the complete chapter...Nobody?

anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:44 am

I'm searching and searching and searching for the rest of the raws but.....nothing.....help help I want the rest of the raws..... cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy cryyyyyyy
    love ice
    love ice
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by love ice Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:59 am

I'll go seack too let's hope i get lucky!!
    And Gmorning Anna xD
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:32 am

love ice wrote:I'll go seack too let's hope i get lucky!!
    And Gmorning Anna xD

Good morning u 2!!!!! :sFun_coffeeadd :sFun_coffeeadd :sFun_coffeeadd ☀
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Yes!

Full raws here:

http://album.blog.yam.com/mso696812&folder=7931894

Thank you Mso for the scans and the member that reported it in LJ cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:02 pm

question 1: why is Kaname drinking those tablets again, when Yuuki is around???? Shocked Shocked

question 2: Is Sara's prisoner someone Takuma know of?? otherwise why is he so frustrated about him being captured? scratch

going to read the raws again more carefully, I'm sure I'll find a couple of more questions...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:10 pm

anna wrote:question 1: why is Kaname drinking those tablets again, when Yuuki is around???? Shocked Shocked

question 2: Is Sara's prisoner someone Takuma know of?? otherwise why is he so frustrated about him being captured? scratch

going to read the raws again more carefully, I'm sure I'll find a couple of more questions...

I suspect because he suffered a blood loss after she took all that blood from him and now he takes the tablets since she was sleeping (the scene if I am right is before Yuuki getting inside the room) but again I think he would not like to bite her at once after all that biting we had in chapter 61, probably he needs quite a few things to clear up from her part (like love confirmed before moving to the real thing). Kaname is a gentleman...
    About Takuma have no idea but is that Sara's cellar? Where he is kept a prisoner? And she has others in there too?
    I can't make out...
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:24 pm

juliet wrote:
    I suspect because he suffered a blood loss after she took all that blood from him and now he takes the tablets since she was sleeping (the scene if I am right is before Yuuki getting inside the room) but again I think he would not like to bite her at once after all that biting we had in chapter 61, probably he needs quite a few things to clear up from her part (like love confirmed before moving to the real thing). Kaname is a gentleman...

sFun_banghead2 aaaarrrrgggghh!!!!! I mean, he hadn't a problem undressing her without her knowing or giving permission and he has a problem with biting her?? I don't think she'd had a problem with the 2nd!!!! God!!!! what has happened to this man?? still in love with him, though!!! ha-ha-ha wub wub
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:28 pm

anna wrote:
    juliet wrote:

sFun_banghead2 aaaarrrrgggghh!!!!! I mean, he hadn't a problem undressing her without her knowing or giving permission and he has a problem with biting her?? I don't think she'd had a problem with the 2nd!!!! God!!!! what has happened to this man?? still in love with him, though!!! ha-ha-ha wub wub

Yes about that undressing thing..removing her clothes actually, we do not know how he says it, he may mean that he has helped her undress in the past or that this is not the first time he sees her undressed...so wub and she is aware of it so why is she reacting this way now? get my point? wub wub
    love ice
    love ice
    Level-E
    Level-E

Vampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  Empty :O XD XD

Post by love ice Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Girls serving Sara, in order to get her kiss.

Sara told every girls who are with her that Ichijou-senpai can do anything troublesome for her.

Ichijou-senpai is reporting about a vampire "Ouri?" who does good thing outside, but that's to get his/her own good. (or is it about Sara?)

The girls are responding to his angerness and asked Sara. She said she didn't do anything bad. Then she told everyone to return to their dorms.

Ichijou-senpai is visiting someone from his father's company. He introduced Sara to him. Then she sent him back

Vampire hunters, on the other hand, don't know what they are going to do with Aidou being caught. They are asking him about Kaname's plan, if he's related to Sara. (So scary)

Aidou ensured that Kaname is not working with Sara because he doesn't like her, but they are forcing him to say something out.

Kaien is showing "headmaster" and asked him in different way than they did.

Sara is doing bad things, Kaien said, and Aidou said they are afraid if the bad thing would become misfortune, so he said it's not fair to say Kaname is relating to her at the back.

Kaien said they just wondered "why" because Zero has been investigating about it and even "beaten" by Touma. Aidou told Zero to say the reason... he said it's just a little argument between vampires.

Aidou said if they want to do something about it, do it themselves...

After that, Zero sent him to his room and Aidou explained that he didn't mean what he said in the car. He got pissed when Zero said something.

Zero said something that I don't understand... he asked him not to "connect"? with someone else?

Aidou said Yuki is, in her way, she is trying to walk with Kaname.

Yuki ran back to Kaname. Kaname thought she ran away from him and is relieved. Kaname is holding a rose because it's after doing dirty thing and felt good looking at beautiful thing.
    Yuki wanted to see "her brother". Kaname said she still think he's her brother? But he also stole his life. She said ok then, she will just call him Kaname, not nii-san.

The old man before, Aidou's father, heard that Aidou's been keeping captive from Yuki. Kaname said he'll be alright. Kaname trusts him. He told Kaname about Sara, and a rumor that Kaname is related. Kaname said how boring is that rumor.

Also the fact that Kaname had a huge crime during Shizuka's disappearance.

The old man tried to tell Ichijou-senpai to stop Sara is doing.

OMG he did something dirty LOLOLOLOOL
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:52 pm

love ice wrote:Girls serving Sara, in order to get her kiss.

Sara told every girls who are with her that Ichijou-senpai can do anything troublesome for her.

Ichijou-senpai is reporting about a vampire "Ouri?" who does good thing outside, but that's to get his/her own good. (or is it about Sara?)

The girls are responding to his angerness and asked Sara. She said she didn't do anything bad. Then she told everyone to return to their dorms.

Ichijou-senpai is visiting someone from his father's company. He introduced Sara to him. Then she sent him back

Vampire hunters, on the other hand, don't know what they are going to do with Aidou being caught. They are asking him about Kaname's plan, if he's related to Sara. (So scary)

Aidou ensured that Kaname is not working with Sara because he doesn't like her, but they are forcing him to say something out.

Kaien is showing "headmaster" and asked him in different way than they did.

Sara is doing bad things, Kaien said, and Aidou said they are afraid if the bad thing would become misfortune, so he said it's not fair to say Kaname is relating to her at the back.

Kaien said they just wondered "why" because Zero has been investigating about it and even "beaten" by Touma. Aidou told Zero to say the reason... he said it's just a little argument between vampires.

Aidou said if they want to do something about it, do it themselves...

After that, Zero sent him to his room and Aidou explained that he didn't mean what he said in the car. He got pissed when Zero said something.

Zero said something that I don't understand... he asked him not to "connect"? with someone else?

Aidou said Yuki is, in her way, she is trying to walk with Kaname.

Yuki ran back to Kaname. Kaname thought she ran away from him and is relieved. Kaname is holding a rose because it's after doing dirty thing and felt good looking at beautiful thing.
    Yuki wanted to see "her brother". Kaname said she still think he's her brother? But he also stole his life. She said ok then, she will just call him Kaname, not nii-san.

The old man before, Aidou's father, heard that Aidou's been keeping captive from Yuki. Kaname said he'll be alright. Kaname trusts him. He told Kaname about Sara, and a rumor that Kaname is related. Kaname said how boring is that rumor.

Also the fact that Kaname had a huge crime during Shizuka's disappearance.

The old man tried to tell Ichijou-senpai to stop Sara is doing.

OMG he did something dirty LOLOLOLOOL

sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug Thank you love, love, love...

Poor Aido, everyone suspects him along with Kaname. Do you have any idea what Saras plan might be? The woman is seriously twisted, isn't she?

Plus Takuma what is he still doing with Sara? Do you believe that he is in love with such a woman? Anyway I hope that he does something to stop her but I am a bit afraid of the fact that she might kill him to have her plans served.

Kaname no onii-sama? Anymore? how are we going to live without oni-sama, we got so used to it...ah!

And then Zero and the hunters need to do something about Sara themselves. Zero found Aido by accident on the way, is that the way the hunter's organization works by accidental encounters? They should have interrogated Takuma, even though it might be early for that. But that would definetely tell Sara that they are on her tracks...now they are letting her go on with all the slaved girls and sees no danger coming.

Last edited by juliet on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:11 pm

very happy cheers
    Kaname on the board!
    We are going to see other characters!

poor Aidou.....
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:41 pm

By the way, it just flashed me, in the ball Sara showed to Kaname that she knows about Shizuka's death, you think that she can used that against to him in order to make him pay for Shizuka's murder?

Why is that subject brought up now? But I do recall Shizuka had said that he is summoning a dark future. I am not sure if she meant that he is going to pay for that somehow...Oh that made me worry.
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:59 pm

juliet wrote:By the way, it just flashed me, in the ball Sara showed to Kaname that she knows about Shizuka's death, you think that she can used that against to him in order to make him pay for Shizuka's murder?

Why is that subject brought up now? But I do recall Shizuka had said that he is summoning a dark future. I am not sure if she meant that he is going to pay for that somehow...Oh that made me worry.

Shocked Shocked I don't remember that part about the ball and Sara but I remember very well Shizuka's sayings..yeah I'm worried too...... Sad

but if Sara use it against him, can't he also use against Sara the fact that she killed her fiance? or imply that she has something to do with his death?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:18 pm

anna wrote:
    juliet wrote:By the way, it just flashed me, in the ball Sara showed to Kaname that she knows about Shizuka's death, you think that she can used that against to him in order to make him pay for Shizuka's murder?

Shocked Shocked I don't remember that part about the ball and Sara but I remember very well Shizuka's sayings..yeah I'm worried too...... Sad

but if Sara use it against him, can't he also use against Sara the fact that she killed her fiance? or imply that she has something to do with his death?

At the ball Sara implied about it (sorry I do not remember the exact phrase though) when Kaname remarked that she was wrapped in the smell of Ouri.
    Yes you are right but Kaname has no proof, what's so ever.
    Actually the hunters dropped the matter of Ouri's death quite soon, I do not recall making further investigations about it after their official report that Ouri had asked from that hunter girl to kill him.
    On the other hand I really do not know what Sara may hold againts Kaname (apart from Takuma who told her about Kaname being the ancestor) but she seems to know more than she tells. Where she might have found out about Shizuka?
    I need the translation, I do not doubt though that she is going to use all means to get her task done like Takuma, Shizuka's murder or even Zero and Yuuki (their relationship seems to be obvious to her after she told Zero that Kurans left him behind but he smells like them). How much does that woman know?
    All right I love Takuma but he has seriously done a lot of damage here. (If he is the one to be blamed of course).
    anna
    anna
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by anna Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:25 am

have we heard anything about the translated scans???? help

I'm going to start feeling desperate............ sFun_banghead2
    Administration Team
    Administration Team
    Admin

Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 65 raw  Drops5black

Post by Administration Team Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:23 pm

anna wrote:have we heard anything about the translated scans???? help

I'm going to start feeling desperate............ sFun_banghead2

No, still nothing at the horizon. Now the old scanlator Sagakure has stopped scanlanting (she did not do the previous chapter) and it's doubtful that she is going to do the new chapters.

there is a new group around doing the scanlations now "I eat Manga", I think that is. LOL funny name Very Happy Hope that they can do it? Otherwise no Vampire Knight, no Party :[IMG]http://i9 :too much cry:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:24 am