Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+17
randomjes17
witlessfool
Ms. Anthropoid
loveiszero
sweetsolace
Knightmare
Rose.Petals
Bloodredhead
Akaruisama
Anneliezz
aya-chan
nina
VampireCythia
Conrad Weller
Howl4fun
juliet
rayatta
21 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

rayatta
    rayatta
    Human

Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

Post by rayatta Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:48 pm

I made a really wierd sound when I went to LJ and saw damned_zero's (thank you so much!) post XDDD So here's the link to the post with the Chapter 74 Raw preview pics:

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/945563.html

affraid

The baidu page has been updated with MORE pics!!!! Weeehooo!!! xDDD
    http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/f81656ee4524daf5cf1b3e61.html

Last edited by rayatta on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

Post by juliet Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:57 pm

rayatta wrote:I made a really wierd sound when I went to LJ and saw damned_zero's post XDDD So here's the link to the post with the Chapter 74 Raw preview pics:

affraid

THANK YOU< YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug

My god what is happening there? affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Where are the full raws? Need them desperately!!!!
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

Post by Howl4fun Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:04 pm

What the heck??? O.o Why's Yuuki up in a tree with Kaname's wolf? And what's with the scene where she's bending on the floor behind Sara Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 2528011993 And Kaien is confronting Kaname ?? Lol so many questions. want full raws !!! Very Happy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Howl4fun wrote:What the heck??? O.o Why's Yuuki up in a tree with Kaname's wolf? And what's with the scene where she's bending on the floor behind Sara Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 2528011993 And Kaien is confronting Kaname ?? Lol so many questions. want full raws !!! Very Happy

wasn't her hair short, her uniform black, was that really Yuuki? Kaname is stabbing Cross? I do not understand... affraid totally confused.
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:12 pm

juliet wrote:
    Howl4fun wrote:What the heck??? O.o Why's Yuuki up in a tree with Kaname's wolf? And what's with the scene where she's bending on the floor behind Sara Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 2528011993 And Kaien is confronting Kaname ?? Lol so many questions. want full raws !!! Very Happy

wasn't her hair short, her uniform black, was that really Yuuki? Kaname is stabbing Cross? I do not understand... affraid totally confused.

You're right, it appears to be more like a symbolism or something. You can see Zero's vines too. Maybe it's the cover? Yuuki between Kaname!wolf and Zero!vines, huh scratch
    rayatta
    rayatta
    Human

Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^

Post by rayatta Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:14 pm

I think that Sara has humiliated Yuuki in that scene (Yuuki's not good with schoolwork:oops: )- which could very well be a part of Sara's plan Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 966858
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:18 pm

rayatta wrote:

I think that Sara has humiliated Yuuki in that scene (Yuuki's not good with schoolwork:oops: )- which could very well be a part of Sara's plan Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 966858

@Howl it looks like a representation or symbolism....

@Rayatta, it seems that the other students praise Sara and Aidou praises her too?? affraid affraid Fishy things are going on there.

Nope, sorry that is not Aidou ( I think) but Yuuki does not seem into having a great failure with exercises there...LOL
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Ok, so Yuuki bending behind Sara is just for gags... it looked kinda serious at first XD

Looks like Maria is getting more and more smitten with Zero. At one panel I recognize the japanese letter for his name, and Maria is saying it with a big blush while appearing to be shouting it xD I didn't expect her to start acting like a fangirl over him though, but I reckon Hino decided it was Zero's turn as Kaname's had his fair share, haha XDD
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:33 pm

rayatta wrote:I made a really wierd sound when I went to LJ and saw damned_zero's (thank you so much!) post XDDD So here's the link to the post with the Chapter 74 Raw preview pics:

affraid

The baidu page has been updated with MORE pics!!!! Weeehooo!!! xDDD
    http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/f81656ee4524daf5cf1b3e61.html

oh thank you so much for posting this. cheers cheers what the why is kaien doing that pointing sword at kaname Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 4155267722 dont hurt him. kaname is more in this ch thats great Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 2554657431 yeh it made my day .lets hope full raws are posted soon.more kaname and shiki also yes .
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Did Kaien tried to kill Kaname?

And Aidou I think he was watching the scene in the forest.

And yes there is Kaname there, at last!! (at least something good for the yumes LOL)...
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:40 pm

What????!!!! Finaly!!!!!!!!!!! RAW!!!!!!!!!!!! What´s the HECK!!!!affraid So many things seem to happen! I need full Raw now!!!! Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 588477 Yuuki laying down on Zer in the forrest!!! affraid Kaien hold a sword over to Kaname neck!!! affraid Aidou do like someone who have seen something he not should have seen!!!!!!!!!! affraid And it seems like one of the night class students seem ti like Sara:affraid: I NEED RAW!!!! thank youVampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 437605
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:44 pm

OMG!!!! Thank you rayatta! sLo_BigBearHug

I don’t understand anything! Is she sleeping? … she has hallucinations???? WTF!?? sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3 sSc_jawdrop3

Well at least we saw are darling … I don’t care what Yuuki does I’m just dying to see Kaname sFun_cheerleader2 sFun_cheerleader2 sBo_jumping
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:46 pm

My stupid slow internet did not dowld all pics.
    But what I know is:
    - kaname is so cute
    - cross kaien is on my black list - he dared to point his sword at kaname Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 4155267722
    - i need complete raw

Question: did yuuki drank or not zero's blood?
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:49 pm

aya-chan wrote:My stupid slow internet did not dowld all pics.
    But what I know is:
    - kaname is so cute
    - cross kaien is on my black list - he dared to point his sword at kaname Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 4155267722
    - i need complete raw

Question: did you drank or not zero's blood?

I think she did and Aidou saw the bitting scene Shocked

I'll kill Cross explosive explosive explosive
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:54 pm

nina wrote:
    But what I know is:
    - kaname is so cute
    - i need complete raw

I'll kill Cross Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 950934 Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 950934 Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 950934
    I agree with you. He did see it happen. And i did know there was someone who gonna see it happen:shock: What if he tell it to someone?affraid
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:57 pm

nina wrote:
    But what I know is:
    - kaname is so cute
    - i need complete raw

I'll kill Cross explosive explosive explosive

My dear nina, to kill kaien you should stay in line. hell will be upon cross kaien explosive

I think yuuki had an hallucination, this is the only way I can explain the wolf and yuuki with short hair. or the one hallucinating was zero?

I am sure yuuki sniffed kaname.
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:05 pm

well we cant be sure whether yuki did bite or not since all raws are not here. but one thing is pecuilar what is that wolf and yuki lookalike on tree.most important kaname is back in academy thats why cross and him are talking.we just have to wait and see.well aidou did see something but what that we would have to wait
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Seems like Yuuki is a failure almost.. … What Aidou was teaching her for a whole year? Huh? Only history? rofl

Sara is ridiculing her Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 1547219295

aya-chan wrote:My dear nina, to kill kaien you should stay in line. hell will be upon cross kaien explosive

Be my guest dearest! explosive explosive explosive

Conrad Weller wrote: most important kaname is back in academy thats why cross and him are talking.

Oh yesssssss HE IS BACK!!!! cheers bounce bounce bounce

I think if Maria had seen the biting scene, Yuuki would become her appetizer rofl rofl rofl
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Is Kaname back? No i don´t think he is back but i think Cross found Kaname by accident and they have a talk (I think Kaname is blackmailing him or something do ask why i think that) yeah and Yuuki´s poor studying... And about Zero and Yuuki I hope she drunk from him. I have a feeling about the worlf is a spy and shorhaired Yuuki is a hallucinathing maybe Kaname saw it happen (Or almost happen) And maybe Aidou did see it? Maybe he tell someone:affraid: (and it do like Yuuki is pushing Zero into a tree)
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:29 pm

whoah, looks like one hot scene between yuuki and zero Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 1019656462
    and looks like we're finally getting some action too. Think I'm gonna love this chapter

Thanks for the post, I've been looking for a spoiler for days x)
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:44 pm

cross kaien is on my black list - he dared to point his sword at kaname Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 4155267722
    ayachan

my thoughts were same .what is he thinking he is talking civil to everyone even people like sara and pointing sword at kaname. well i do think kaname is back , i dont think he would like to remain in that house for long especially the way he was looking at rose resin in ch 72.

I am sure yuuki sniffed kaname.
    aya chan

yes maybe she did. i agree
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:49 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    nina wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:My stupid slow internet did not

I agree with you. He did see it happen. And i did know there was someone who gonna see it happen:shock: What if he tell it to someone?affraid
    Indeed, in the drawing, he's in the forest and yuuki is in the background, somenones sitting in the ground against a tree ( as we see zero sitting in a previous drawing)
    so Iguess she did bite him and he did see it. Indeed it was predicteble, but I think Aido won't be such a problem. I don't think he will tell so easely. It would've bee worse if kaito or even sara had seen it.

sorry for the seperated posts, I've only read prvious commens afterwards.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:51 pm

We already are going to see Kaname! I'm so happy!
    I knew that something like this might happen, the relationship between Caien and Kaname was weird lately. I wait for a great chapter!
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Conrad Weller wrote:
    cross kaien is on my black list - he dared to point his sword at kaname Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 4155267722
    ayachan

my thoughts were same .what is he thinking he is talking civil to everyone even people like sara and pointing sword at kaname. well i do think kaname is back , i dont think he would like to remain in that house for long especially the way he was looking at rose resin in ch 72.

kaien is strange. he is poiting a sword at kaname, but he does nothing to sara, except allowing her to stay at cross academy. affraid
    kaien logic is twisted Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 3887309346
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:03 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    Conrad Weller wrote:
    ayachan

kaien is strange. he is poiting a sword at kaname, but he does nothing to sara, except allowing her to stay at cross academy. affraid
    kaien logic is twisted Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! 3887309346

perhaps Kaien is threatening Kaname in order to make him reveal his plans? Perhaps that sounds reasonable? (Oh we need the rest of the chapter - want to know more about Kaname).

Meanwhile Kaien can be reversed with Sara in order to make her expose her plans? there must be a reason (hope so why Kaien is putting up with Sara's presence at the academy). M and she and Takuma are now as I see night class students. Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:05 am