Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 Bar_left59%Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 Bar_left27%Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 Bar_left15%Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+56
Shoujo-Zo18
Zekiforever999
Katherine
_Dr.Mika_
YukixKaname
PurusBloodLamia
XxContradictionsxX
Evil in love
SassyKnight
Youweremysafeplace*
kialovejapan
ChibiShishou
Kikotsukino
kanachanimmortal
Bloodredhead
meekomeeko
Anneliezz
loveiszero
Howl4fun
PeachBum
RedSonja
nuitetoile21
Lisi
chessgame
mangalover
Zero 'Sama' Kiryu
VampireCythia
Vanille-chan
Conrad Weller
KuranPrince
roronoa-zoro
aerah08
rumland
sweetsolace
aya-chan
Kara
constercon
Yuuki-sama
Knightmare
tunafishsandwich
Ms. Anthropoid
nina
PSDOL
ShiroiYuki911
Vampire_Zero
mariangie
BloodSunset
missdaredevil07
Nodachi
yagari_super_fan
Hauru
ntalia
faih
The Chrysalis Whispers
juliet
Akaruisama
60 posters

Yuuki and Zero's romance

Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning ZoneYuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 Dropsoa

Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 Empty Yuuki and Zero's romance

Post by Akaruisama Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm YuMe fan but I also like scenes between Yuuki and Zero. Their relationship always was very interesting so I want to see development in this. These two know each other well and there is many problems and secrets hidden behind. Yuuki has a feelings for Zero as a lover but she also love him like older brother. I think there is a necessity to explain much between them. They will never be happy if they don't do it soon.

It is weird but I hope there will be more Zeki scenes in the next chapters. Do you think it is possible now?

meekomeeko
    Human

Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 Empty Re: Yuuki and Zero's romance

Post by meekomeeko Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:17 am

I don't like the idea of Yuuki and Kaname dating (Because they are siblings) So I think Yuuki is better off with Zero <3 Zero has been there to protect her from people who almost attacked Yuuki. Idk but i was reading: Zero & Yuuki VampireKnightWiki and I was reading: After the year!
    It said: She eventually realizes that her thirst can't be fully quenched because a vampire's thirst can only be satisfied with the blood of someone they love and a part of her heart is attached to Zero. <3 Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 2554657431
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:36 am

meekomeeko wrote:I don't like the idea of Yuuki and Kaname dating (Because they are siblings) So I think Yuuki is better off with Zero <3 Zero has been there to protect her from people who almost attacked Yuuki. Idk but i was reading: Zero & Yuuki VampireKnightWiki and I was reading: After the year!
    It said: She eventually realizes that her thirst can't be fully quenched because a vampire's thirst can only be satisfied with the blood of someone they love and a part of her heart is attached to Zero. <3 Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 2554657431
    I don't think that Kaname and Yuuki are actually siblings....? scratch But they are both members of the Kuran line and so they are related, I can understand your point there Smile (I'm a fan of Zero and Yuuki as well, soYuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 534606)
    I'm thinking that if in chapter 74 Yuuki does drink Zero's blood, there's a possibility that her thirst might be fully satisfied cheers Because the two people whose blood she craves is Zero and Kaname, and Zero has twice? drunk Kaname's blood in earlier chapters to help slow his decent to level E, so he has a little of Kaname's blood in his bloodstream as well. So if there's a mix of both his blood and a bit of Kaname's, wouldn't her thirst be satisfied? scratch Smile
    \
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:04 am

juliet wrote:I have a question to make; in the new chapter (73) Zero says that Yuuki did not betray him to Maria. So there are three options
    here that my thinking goes;

1. He is lying to Maria as we all see what he thought about her and being a vampire and how he pointed his gun to her (I think that further arguements about this option are not needed).
    2. He was lying even to himself back there and he actually made all that show because he was feeling hurt/jealous that she would leave the academy.
    3. He never felt betrayed/that is his original feelings about vampires in general so he states in a cold manner (now) that it is about attitude and not feelings...
    2 is kinda close, but his anger was not about Yuuki alone. He was certainly angry that she turned out to be a pureblood, his conviction that she would never become a vampire became meaningless because he couldn't protect her from that, but it was never her fault.

But real anger by ch43, was anger and depression over his brothers death and the pureblood games that had lead to it, he meant it when he said he would kill all the purebloods to end things including Yuuki - but it was not personal, as he said in ch43, "she did nothing wrong". ch44, he realised in spite of his conviction, she was not just another pureblood and his attachment to her keep him from being able to pull the trigger.

The fact that he kisses her, hugs her and wants to make sure she is alright before leaving shows he's not really angry at her. His final affirmation that he will kill her is a wedge to drive them apart, because Yuuki didn't need him anymore (though she was lying) and their paths are now different.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:02 am

meekomeeko wrote:I don't like the idea of Yuuki and Kaname dating (Because they are siblings)

just a correction but they arent brother and sister. kaname regenrated his own body back down to that of a baby after being fed haruka and jurri's babies blood by rido. rido killed the baby and its blood awoke kaname from his slumber. he was thirsting too much when he woke in his adult body, and to survive and not kill haruka and jurri from thirst in the next room, he made his body revert to that of a baby, locked his memories away for a while until he was a child, and put his life in haruka and jurri's hands. they raised him as there own, so he is not her brother.

on topic:-
    @juliet: i would go with number 2 out of those three.
    with what zero said to maria, i do believe that is what he actual feels. yuuki didnt know she was a pureblood when she lived with him for four years, her memories had been put to sleep with her vampire side. she never lied to him and he knows this. so i dont think he feels betrayed at all by her. i think her being a pureblood came as a huge shock and he would be jealous at the connection kaname would have with her due to this. also she was leaving and she had been his support for the past four years and he was in love with her, for her to leave with another man, especially a pureblood he never liked would hurt.

mangalover
    mangalover
    Human

Post by mangalover Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:52 am

Bloodredhead wrote:
    meekomeeko wrote:I don't like the idea of Yuuki and Kaname dating (Because they are siblings)

just a correction but they arent brother and sister. kaname regenrated his own body back down to that of a baby after being fed haruka and jurri's babies blood by rido. rido killed the baby and its blood awoke kaname from his slumber. he was thirsting too much when he woke in his adult body, and to survive and not kill haruka and jurri from thirst in the next room, he made his body revert to that of a baby, locked his memories away for a while until he was a child, and put his life in haruka and jurri's hands. they raised him as there own, so he is not her brother.

on topic:-
    @juliet: i would go with number 2 out of those three.
    with what zero said to maria, i do believe that is what he actual feels. yuuki didnt know she was a pureblood when she lived with him for four years, her memories had been put to sleep with her vampire side. she never lied to him and he knows this. so i dont think he feels betrayed at all by her. i think her being a pureblood came as a huge shock and he would be jealous at the connection kaname would have with her due to this. also she was leaving and she had been his support for the past four years and he was in love with her, for her to leave with another man, especially a pureblood he never liked would hurt.

yeah your are absolutely right my dear. Kaname is not yuuki brother but her great great grandfather. rofl maybe I will agree if Yuuki will marry her real brother Kaname and not her great great grandfather. by the way who what's to marry your great great grand father even the appearance is young?? well, definitely not me.
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:06 am

Kara wrote:
    meekomeeko wrote:I don't like the idea of Yuuki and Kaname dating (Because they are siblings) So I think Yuuki is better off with Zero <3 Zero has been there to protect her from people who almost attacked Yuuki. Idk but i was reading: Zero & Yuuki VampireKnightWiki and I was reading: After the year!
    I don't think that Kaname and Yuuki are actually siblings....? scratch But they are both members of the Kuran line and so they are related, I can understand your point there Smile (I'm a fan of Zero and Yuuki as well, soYuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 534606)
    I'm thinking that if in chapter 74 Yuuki does drink Zero's blood, there's a possibility that her thirst might be fully satisfied cheers Because the two people whose blood she craves is Zero and Kaname, and Zero has twice? drunk Kaname's blood in earlier chapters to help slow his decent to level E, so he has a little of Kaname's blood in his bloodstream as well. So if there's a mix of both his blood and a bit of Kaname's, wouldn't her thirst be satisfied? scratch Smile
    \
    good thought!!!!!one more reason to stay with zero!!!she wouldnt feel thirsty ever again!!! XD
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Any kind. :D

Post by missdaredevil07 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:51 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:Personally, at first I thought Kaname was cool. Then later on I find him boring..he's like a dead fish. Now I see him as a bad apple. I don't really like him one bit. xD

Look miss... Rule #1. NEVER bash a character that you truly hate the most. And #2... if one of the mods or admin suspects you character bashing, you'll end up with either a warning or a possible ban.

Just because Kaname & Yuuki share the same thing in common-- a peaceful co-existence to both humans and vampires-- doesn't mean you have the authority to bash a peacemaker. This is NOT what this forum is all about.

Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 950934

Look here too, Miss.

Rebut #1. I'm not bashing Kaname. Did I badmouth him in the first place? I'm just stating my own opinion of why I dislike. When was self-expression ever been a crime in the 21st century?

Define bashing: It's when you say unnecessary and foul words towards someone, words which came from unreasonable origins.

I stated what I think of him in a fairly, orderly manner. And you cannot blame me for hating a character and be at the very least expecting something bad is going to happen to him, I'm not hypocritical. My point is I'm not the one making the story, Matsuri-san does. And I'm just here waiting for her updates. So what's happening to Kaname, whether ill-fated or otherwise is not in my hands in the very first place, let's just say that sometimes you CAN see it coming), get what I mean Miss?. It's just like how Kaname-fans state why they like Kaname better and why they don't like Zero. So I'm not in the very least threatened that the admin would find me bashing. Don't threaten me, not working.

Rebut #2. Calling me "miss" in a manner which is blatantly disrespectful and trying to make a fool out of me by stating rules which I already know (that's why I'm not doing it) make you the one who is bashing on me. You don't have to vote down a post just because my opinion is different from yours. I need not be immature as you are. Some times you have to read between the lines and widen your perspective lady.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:36 am

missdaredevil07 wrote:Look here too, Miss.

Rebut #1. I'm not bashing Kaname. Did I badmouth him in the first place? I'm just stating my own opinion of why I dislike. When was self-expression ever been a crime in the 21st century?

Define bashing: It's when you say unnecessary and foul words towards someone, words which came from unreasonable origins.

I stated what I think of him in a fairly, orderly manner. And you cannot blame me for hating a character and be at the very least expecting something bad is going to happen to him, I'm not hypocritical. My point is I'm not the one making the story, Matsuri-san does. And I'm just here waiting for her updates. So what's happening to Kaname, whether ill-fated or otherwise is not in my hands in the very first place, let's just say that sometimes you CAN see it coming), get what I mean Miss?. It's just like how Kaname-fans state why they like Kaname better and why they don't like Zero. So I'm not in the very least threatened that the admin would find me bashing. Don't threaten me, not working.

Rebut #2. Calling me "miss" in a manner which is blatantly disrespectful and trying to make a fool out of me by stating rules which I already know (that's why I'm not doing it) make you the one who is bashing on me. You don't have to vote down a post just because my opinion is different from yours. I need not be immature as you are. Some times you have to read between the lines and widen your perspective lady.

If you're not bashing Kaname, then what is this--?

missdaredevil07 wrote:Personally, at first I thought Kaname was cool.
    Then later on I find him boring..he's like a dead fish. Now I see him
    as a bad apple
    . I don't really like him one bit. xD

I find your comment completely uncalled for. Just because you don't like a character who wants a peaceful co-existence the same as Yuuki and Kaien do doesn't mean that you have the authoritative rights to call him "boring" or "...like a dead fish". And unlike Rido and Sara, Kaname isn't a bad apple.

Second of all, I'm not a miss, OK? I don't read between the lines... I only chapter after chapter... so don't freaking judge me! And if you want to continue bashing Kaname, you've come to the wrong place.
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:55 am

KuranPrince, you really don't have the right to complain when people say they think Kaname will die when you say the same about Zero. I remember you even said once how you'd like to see him die a painfully tragic death at the end. That's alot more worse than saying Kaname is "boring". You really can't take it when people have a different opinion than you, can you? *_*

Last edited by Howl4fun on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by missdaredevil07 Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:55 am

If you're not bashing Kaname, then what is this--?

missdaredevil07 wrote:Personally, at first I thought Kaname was cool.
    Then later on I find him boring..he's like a dead fish. Now I see him
    as a bad apple
    . I don't really like him one bit. xD

I find your comment completely uncalled for. Just because you don't like a character who wants a peaceful co-existence the same as Yuuki and Kaien do doesn't mean that you have the authoritative rights to call him "boring" or "...like a dead fish". And unlike Rido and Sara, Kaname isn't a bad apple.[/quote]

No, I find your opinion of my opinion very uncalled for. That's me, stating my opinion of a fictional character. So you have no right to keep me from saying what I feel like saying. Everybody's entitled to give a piece of their mind, so as long as taken into discretion and moderation. I think Kaname is a dead fish and I really think he's boring, and you have to respect that because that's my own opinion, okay? We didn't scold you for calling Zero a coward in one of your posts, so stop bullying those who are differently opinionated from you.

Second of all, I'm not a miss, OK? I don't read between the lines... I only chapter after chapter... so don't freaking judge me! And if you want to continue bashing Kaname, you've come to the wrong place.

Well, if you don't want to be called a name, address a person properly. Don't do onto others what you don't want other to do onto you. Besides, I'm not misjudging you, I'm only observing your actions and the way you speak to me. And the way you act, trying to shove your own opinions to those who like Zero and not Kaname, putting negative marks on posts which displeases you is immature. How very narrow-minded of you to keep on trying to impose your own opinions onto others, if you keep on doing that then you are the one who's in the wrong place. And for the 3rd time, I'm not bashing Kaname. I know that better than you do because I'm the one who made those posts, so I didn't come to the wrong place. I've been here months before you did and I've never encountered someone like you in this fanclub. Grow up! Stop bugging me for my opinion which you can't accept. You're bullying the wrong person.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneYuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Ok all, relax

missdaredevil, if you don't want to get flogged, state your opinion NICELY. Saying "kaname is like a dead fish and he's the bad apple" now IS CHARACTER BASHING. Look it up. You didn't even say why you think that way.

No, I find your opinion of my opinion very uncalled for. That's me, stating my opinion of a fictional character. So you have no right to keep me from saying what I feel like saying. Everybody's entitled to give a piece of their mind, so as long as taken into discretion and moderation.
    your comment was a bit out of the line and since you didn't explain WHY that can be considered a bash, therefore you're not so "free" to express your opinion as much as you think you are doing.

How would you say if I said Zero is like the wart growing on top of yuki's mind? or he's like an emo kid who whines a lot?
    State your opinion you're entitled to it but explain WHY. other than that what you said is character bashing
    Attacking a person because of what you said and putting a lengthy post for that doesn't really solve anything. the same goes for you KP, that was badly worded, remember members are entitled to their opinions the same as you, there's no need to force opinions if the other one wont agree.

Well, if you don't want to be called a name, address a person properly.
    Rebut #2. Calling me "miss" in a manner which is blatantly disrespectful
    the first noun in your member name is MISS, correct?
    no one called you a dead fish daredevil, correct?

nothing disrespectful there. it is even polite. and it is included in your name.

I've been here months before you did and I've never encountered someone like you in this fanclub.
    this is not a fanclub. this is in the DEBATES section.

Howl4fun, if you're just going to take sides and get on top of the bash by giving another bash, its not really helping anyone. so just leave it if you're going to comment this way
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by missdaredevil07 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:15 pm

sweetsolace wrote:Ok all, relax

missdaredevil, if you don't want to get flogged, state your opinion NICELY. Saying "kaname is like a dead fish and he's the bad apple" now IS CHARACTER BASHING. Look it up. You didn't even say why you think that way.

Look, you haven't even read completely what I've said. I didn't just say negative things about him, "HAHAHA! Personally, at first I thought Kaname was cool. Then later on I find him boring..he's like a dead fish. Now I see him as a bad apple. I don't really like him one bit. xD". THAT is how I said it, in a carefree manner. And I know better that I would've said this in a non-offensive way if I were to say this to anyone personally. You are reading in in a different manner that I'm conveying it. If you're all about *nicely stating their opinions, why not address that to the person who's contradicting a number of Zero Kiryuu fans' opinion here? I've always respected Kaname-fans' positive impressions in Kaname and NEVER have contradicted them in such an immature and irrational manner.

your comment was a bit out of the line and since you didn't explain WHY that can be considered a bash, therefore you're not so "free" to express your opinion as much as you think you are doing.[/quote]

Why would I need to be obliged to explain myself? It's such a superficial statement that I simply do not feel the character, and to make a big deal out of it the one that's immature. Do I need to elaborate why I even think of Kaname as boring or a bad apple? That's self-explanatory particularly to those who have the same opinion as I do.

How would you say if I said Zero is like the wart growing on top of yuki's mind? or he's like an emo kid who whines a lot?
    State your opinion you're entitled to it but explain WHY. other than that what you said is character bashing
    Attacking a person because of what you said and putting a lengthy post for that doesn't really solve anything and just emphasizes the level of your maturity

Really, I'm actually apathetic of what you just said about Zero. These are just opinions and more specifically opinions of fictional characters and I can't understand why you're so worked up about it. KuranPrince even wants Zero to die a tragic, according to Howl4fun, and it doesn't even bother me one bit. 'Cause after all, it's not our call how the story goes, it the author's, so any ill-intentions, anticipations are futile if you're not the one who makes the storyline.
    And I'm not the attacker here, I'm just rebutting. Blame me if I blabbed an empty post with lots of nonsense here. Because as you've said, this is a Debate section and debates are meant to be taken up under proper and clever procedures. Otherwise it'll be more of an argument rather than a debate if people start blabbing like grade-schoolers. And the length of the post was not meant to compromise with KuranPrince's opinion (debate are not meant to compromise, come on), it was meant to emphasize my point. Therefore the length of a post and the level of maturity do not complement or define each other at all. Really, you yourself also bothered making a lengthy post just to rebuke, does that also define the level of your maturity?

Well, if you don't want to be called a name, address a person properly.
    Rebut #2. Calling me "miss" in a manner which is blatantly disrespectful
    the first noun in your member name is MISS, correct?
    no one called you a dead fish daredevil, correct?

nothing disrespectful there. it is even polite. and it is included in your name.

Well, that's you're own perception of it, but this seems disrespectful to me. If you refer to the whole context of what KuranPrince had said, he tries to threaten me like I'll be banned and kept on imposing his own opinions persistenly, which is annoying. Why not scold him as well? Or aren't you being biased?

This is not a fanclub. this is in the DEBATES section.

I believe I was referring to the site, generally, vampireknight.all-up.com?

Last edited by missdaredevil07 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typographical + missed something)
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:52 pm

use quotes

missdaredevil07 wrote:
    Look, you haven't even read completely what I've said. I didn't just say negative things about him, "HAHAHA! Personally, at first I thought Kaname was cool. Then later on I find him boring..he's like a dead fish. Now I see him as a bad apple. I don't really like him one bit. xD". THAT is how I said it, in a carefree manner. And I know better that I would've said this in a non-offensive way if I were to say this to anyone personally.

where's your original post anyway? its missing.
    anyway
    you could've worded your opinion nicely, but you have to say it in a way that is offensive to others. And you haven't avoided that by not explaining why. This applies to anyone guilty of the same thing not just you but Kuran prince as well. You should know it would be offensive, you can't just care that its your opinion and you have the RIGHT to express it regardless how it seems to others. IMO there's no need to use words like Dead fish or bad apple if you just want to say you don't like Kaname anymore. Of course you are aware that we have Kaname fans here as much as you are aware of the rules in this forum, and someone was bound to react to that.

You are reading in in a different manner that I'm conveying it.
    and thats exactly why you have to explain WHY, people will tend to misunderstand your point.

If you're all about *nicely stating their opinions, why not address that to the person who's contradicting a number Zero Kiryuu fan's opinion here? I've always respect Kaname-fans' positive impressions in Kaname and NEVER have contradicted them in such an irrational manner.
    I'm not taking sides here, you both have done something wrong

Why would I need to be obliged to explain myself?
    I was mostly referring before you chose to use those words, not after. And yes explanation always helps to avoid this, surely for someone like you "who knows the rules of this forum" you could have exercised more tact in expressing your opinion

If you refer to the whole context of what KuranPrince had said, he tries to threaten me like I'll be banned and kept on imposing his own opinions persistenly, which is annoying. Why not scold him as well? Or aren't you being biased?
    I'm not condoning it either KuranPrince had his share of forcing opinions onto someone. But since you started it, you owe up to it, and you haven't.

anyway this is getting childish. settle it out BOTH OF YOU and act like your age geezus. If someone acts immature don't reply with immaturity, that's it.

xxx

EDIT

@yuki and zero's romance
    next chapter is coming for the next week(s), I don't think even if yuki bites zero her realization will mean anything because if Zero can't accept her pureblood nature then nothing will happen... and I think he still haven't done it

Last edited by sweetsolace on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add)
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by missdaredevil07 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Well I need not to owe it up because I did not do something wrong, KuranPrince is the only one who took it the wrong way and it was nothing more than a superficial remark that he got so worked up about. He did it to all the other Zero-fans too..

And the I'm sorry for the way I speak because I always tend to speak like that when debating even at school curriculum, I'm already a college student and that's how debate was taught. If otherwise, I would simply be like making aimless arguments.

Just to make it up to you, I plainly called Kaname a dead fish because he was boring to me. Being a dead fish, like he's doing nothing to make me feel excited about the story when he's on the scenario..technically the same as being boring (I'm not so into the political aspect of Vampire Knight, I never really liked politics and government at all...so I'm more into their love triangle). And I think he's a bad apple not because it did not like him, in fact, I did like him before; I just stopped doing so. Why? For so many reasons that a Kaname-fan would never understand.

So that's it! That's all there is to it.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:34 pm

missdaredevil07 wrote:
    I plainly called Kaname a dead fish because he was boring to me. Being a dead fish, like he's doing nothing to make me feel excited about the story when he's on the scenario..technically the same as being boring (I'm not so into the political aspect of Vampire Knight, I never really liked politics and government at all...so I'm more into their love triangle). And I think he's a bad apple not because it did not like him, in fact, I did like him before; I just stopped doing so. Why? For so many reasons that a Kaname-fan would never understand.

i disagree with kaname being boring, i see him as a very interesting character. his actions help move the plot of the story along and most of us are wondering what his plans are and what he is doing. if he was boring i dont think people would be so interested in his actions, his whereabouts, his plans or his character. just my opinion though. Very Happy

and some kaname-fans may understand your reasons or see where you are coming from with why you stopped liking him but thats probably for a different thread. Very Happy
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Howl4fun, if you're just going to take sides and get on top of the bash by giving another bash, its not really helping anyone. so just leave it if you're going to comment this way

Did I bash..? I only told KP he was being unfair by calling others out on what he's doing himself. But daredevil already did so yeah, I'll stay out of this.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:27 pm

@missdaredevil07
    I also found your line a bit offensive but have ignored it since it sounded like a gradeschooler trying to define something and can't put it properly in words. though that's just my interpretation
    anyway i understand your point of view, Very Happy but like someone said this would probably be in another thread..

Just to make it up to you, I plainly called Kaname a dead fish because he was boring to me. Being a dead fish, like he's doing nothing to make me feel excited about the story when he's on the scenario..technically the same as being boring (I'm not so into the political aspect of Vampire Knight, I never really liked politics and government at all...so I'm more into their love triangle). And I think he's a bad apple not because it did not like him, in fact, I did like him before; I just stopped doing so. Why? For so many reasons that a Kaname-fan would never understand.

of course I disagree. he's the only interesting character in VK, everyone else fails in comparison next to him, so he's more like the golden fish rather than the dead fish.
    I love Kaname more now contrary to your opinion of him being the bad apple, I have no doubts he'll be more interesting to me after he's done with his business. Very Happy

Last edited by sweetsolace on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    missdaredevil07 wrote:
    I plainly called Kaname a dead fish because he was boring to me. Being a dead fish, like he's doing nothing to make me feel excited about the story when he's on the scenario..technically the same as being boring (I'm not so into the political aspect of Vampire Knight, I never really liked politics and government at all...so I'm more into their love triangle). And I think he's a bad apple not because it did not like him, in fact, I did like him before; I just stopped doing so. Why? For so many reasons that a Kaname-fan would never understand.

i disagree with kaname being boring, i see him as a very interesting character. his actions help move the plot of the story along and most of us are wondering what his plans are and what he is doing. if he was boring i dont think people would be so interested in his actions, his whereabouts, his plans or his character. just my opinion though. Very Happy

and some kaname-fans may understand your reasons or see where you are coming from with why you stopped liking him but thats probably for a different thread. Very Happy

sweetsolace wrote:

of course I disagree. he's the only interesting character in VK, everyone else fails in comparison next to him, so he's more like the golden fish rather than the dead fish.
    I love Kaname more now contrary to your opinion of him being the bad apple, I have no doubts he'll be more interesting to me after he's done with his business. Very Happy

Totally agree! Kaname is by far the most interesting chara! cheers bounce
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:58 pm

OF course he is the most interesting and far more mature and developpped there is, you know I do not see the raws coming and I am not copying that well right now with all these things rofl rofl rofl rofl the only think I am capable of thinking is RAWS, RAWS...

@Miss Daredevil, I would also suggest finding a more polite way of expressing your opinion, I am sure that if you express better yourself, other members will feel more like respecting you. Now about Kaname, you may see him like that but isn't this topic about Yuuki's and Zero's romance? M...? affraid affraid So I will not go on further with Kaname ( bouncing oh the pureblood is such a hot Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 651225598 topic that fans can not stop discussing him, I know, he is irresistible, but behave yourselves with public worship all over the forum).... rofl rofl rofl Now, I am sorry for the interference I will go search Baidu (one more time!!)
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:37 pm

juliet wrote:OF course he is the most interesting and far more mature and developpped there is, you know I do not see the raws coming and I am not copying that well right now with all these things rofl rofl rofl rofl the only think I am capable of thinking is RAWS, RAWS...

@Miss Daredevil, I would also suggest finding a more polite way of expressing your opinion, I am sure that if you express better yourself, other members will feel more like respecting you. Now about Kaname, you may see him like that but isn't this topic about Yuuki's and Zero's romance? M...? affraid affraid So I will not go on further with Kaname ( bouncing oh the pureblood is such a hot Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 651225598 topic that fans can not stop discussing him, I know, he is irresistible, but behave yourselves with public worship all over the forum).... rofl rofl rofl Now, I am sorry for the interference I will go search Baidu (one more time!!)

bouncing
    I know, Kaname gods over every discussion!!
    sFun_hailtheking

rofl

and thank you for the effort as always sLo_Iloveyou
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:50 pm

@missdaredevil
    You said kaname is like a dead fish, he is like a bad apple is your opinion and this doesn't mean bashing?

If I would say
    zero is an idiot who couldn't seduce a merely girl. he has no brain, his brain cells doesn't do synapse. for god sake he shot a possible source of informations without further questions. if he will be the future president of hunters, then they will be doomed. zero is too idiot for that.,

then it is not bashing because i stated my opinion?

But guess what? it is bashing. the example I gave you it is an example of bashing, the same you did when you stated your opinion about kaname.

"I stated my opinion" is just a lame excuse to excuse yourself for bashing. Exist ways to express your opinion with no bashing.

For example the post above can very well sound like:

zero did not want to do a move on yuuki because he always knew yuuki's in love with kaname. when he killed that vampire from the auction it was a mistake. that vampire was a source of informations and shoting him, hunters lost the oportunity to find out more about the kidnappers group. zero isn't ready to become the president of hunters. he still need to grow.

Definitions (www.urbandictionary.com)

Bashing: Bash: to flame; to put down

A term used when fellow watchers, readers, and fans of an anime/manga/book/TV series put down, flame, and say derogatory things about a certain character or pairing in a nasty way to show their disapproval towards that character and/or pairing. Can be seen both in fanfiction and discussion forums.

Most fans are seen flaming a certain character because he/she is interfering with their favorite pairing in the show

Trolling

Trolling is the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet, generally on message boards. When done in a moderated internet community, this can result in banning.

Trolling is trying to get a rise out of someone. Forcing them to respond to you, either through wise-crackery, posting incorrect information, asking blatantly stupid questions, or other foolishness. However, trolling statements are never true or are ever meant to be construed as such. Nearly all trolled statements are meant to be funny to some people, so it does have some social/entertainment value.

"Trolling" isn't simply "harmful statements". Intentionally insulting/libelous statements are "flaming".

Just as bad as trolling is "Feeding the Trolls". This is when people say stuff that they know will prompt someone to respond with a trolled reply and/or replying to comments that are blatantly from a troll. This is especially true when a troll first makes his comment/reply, and (usually many) people respond, either trying to correct the troll, or express anger at the statement. At that point, the trolling was successful and has been fed. When encouraged by success and feeding, trolls often return.

A funny one:
    The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling; it's just flaming, and isn't funny. Spam isn't trolling either; it pisses people off, but it's lame.

The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous, or b) give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help.
    Trolling requires decieving; any trolling that doesn't involve decieving someone isn't trolling at all; it's just stupid. As such, your victim must not know that you are trolling; if he does, you are an unsuccesful troll.

Flaming:
    An online argument that becomes nasty or derisive, where insulting a party to the discussion takes precedence over the objective merits of one side or another

KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:59 pm

I haven't done anything wrong here and I'm not the only one taking it the wrong way or use superficial remarks. missdaredevil07 is completely wrong about me. This forum does not tolerate bashing characters. I've replied to her that she's not allowed character bashing.

My apologies for the outburst. I'm only here to share and gather information about Vampire Knight. Not only it's a shojo manga... but it's far more than just that.

And to missdaredevil07... be very careful of what you're posting your comment. There are a lot of Kaname & Yume supporters may find some of the opposing pairing comments very offensive and disturbing.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:14 pm

i hate yuuki and zero,i don't wanna see a zeki ending.to be frank i am happy that kaname left yuuki,now go yuuki,go to zero if you so love him,no one cares for you. Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 4155267722 (sry i am mad after reading that idiotic chapter where she said she loves zero too)
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:40 pm

lucykaede wrote:i hate yuuki and zero,i don't wanna see a zeki ending.to be frank i am happy that kaname left yuuki,now go yuuki,go to zero if you so love him,no one cares for you. Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 4155267722 (sry i am mad after reading that idiotic chapter where she said she loves zero too)

In which chapter Yuuki said that she loves Zero ROMANTICALLY and I have missed it??? Shocked

If you are referring to Zekis’ favorite line and to their own interpretation about the one part of my heart blah blah blah … then I have news for you …

1. Yuuki recently said about that line >>

“Those EXCESSIVE words I so childish said”

OR

“I selfishly told him those terrible things

2. After she drank a BIT of Zero’s blood she said >>

“I actually showed my fangs to the person who I NEVER THOUGHT of obtaining blood from”

OR

“I had just used my fangs to bite a person whom I had NEVER intended to wish for his blood”

Never! Which means that neither in the past she ever thought or wished for Zero’s blood…

You see Hino has addressed this old issue about the “one part of my heart” clearing up the confusion and in any case I haven’t seen many Yumes to be displeased from Yuuki’s attitude lately ...

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:10 pm

nina wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:i hate yuuki and zero,i don't wanna see a zeki ending.to be frank i am happy that kaname left yuuki,now go yuuki,go to zero if you so love him,no one cares for you. Yuuki and Zero's romance - Page 8 4155267722 (sry i am mad after reading that idiotic chapter where she said she loves zero too)

In which chapter Yuuki said that she loves Zero ROMANTICALLY and I have missed it??? Shocked

If you are referring to Zekis’ favorite line and to their own interpretation about the one part of my heart blah blah blah … then I have news for you …

1. Yuuki recently said about that line >>

“Those EXCESSIVE words I so childish said”

OR

“I selfishly told him those terrible things

2. After she drank a BIT of Zero’s blood she said >>

“I actually showed my fangs to the person who I NEVER THOUGHT of obtaining blood from”

OR

“I had just used my fangs to bite a person whom I had NEVER intended to wish for his blood”

Never! Which means that neither in the past she ever thought or wished for Zero’s blood…

You see Hino has addressed this old issue about the “one part of my heart” clearing up the confusion and in any case I haven’t seen many Yumes to be displeased from Yuuki’s attitude lately ...

ah..i was exaggerating. Evil or Very Mad
    hey by the way can you give me interpretation of that the rose only blooms for him quote??where it came from???sry i haven't read the whole manga,i guess you assumed that by my comments. almost..
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:57 pm

sSc_jawdrop3 horrible, terrible sSc_jawdrop3 when does this happened scratch

Oh yeah i remember - never happened Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:42 am