Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 Bar_left59%Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 Bar_left27%Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 Bar_left15%Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+18
Lil Lynn
DarkRose
caela
Katherine
Yuki Kuran
valdezn
rosaever
Bloodredhead
juliet
Akaruisama
KuranPrince
aya-chan
nina
Kanamelover<3
Evil in love
mariangie
Maria Kuran
lililovelilica
22 posters

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning ZonePredictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 Dropsoa

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 Empty Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

Post by lililovelilica Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Maybe Yuki thinks that Ichijou's the enemy now that he's on Sara's side?
    maybe Kaname would kill him if he got in the way?
    Sara's pretending to be good to make more servants...
    Yuuki's protecting the students from the tablets ,now that she's giving her blood that contains the best powers from purebloods... Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 2289681036
    Kaname went to the academy to kill Sara and take Yuuki(i think that's his plan)...he's the KIng after all! sFun_hailtheking
    any more oppinions? confused
    he's gonna say:Come yuuki,to the only side you can be...maybe kiss her and suck her blood too aww how cute and sexy...after that they'll marry and have kids...living happily ever after Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 651225598 Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 1019656462

shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 Empty Re: Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

Post by shizza24 Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:54 am

Bloodredhead wrote:

I've been wondering if kaname is there to primarily speak with zero, as if he wanted to speak with yuuki wouldnt he wait till she was alone? scratch also i cant see him wanting zero as sara's weapon. just wondering here.

I agree... That could be a possibility. I mean apparently Zero is the crystallization of Kaname's sin. And this means something that Kaname did directly involves Zero. I wouldn't be surprised if he's there to talk about that. Though he is more likely there to talk to the both of them since the matters concern the entire trio. Either way I do hope we get more answers as to what exactly the sin is about and how it involves the main characters. A small flashback would be the best way to convey it IMO but I doubt Hino is that nice. I'm honestly getting tired of all the mystery and I think some, if not all, answers in the next chapter would be very helpful.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 Empty Re: Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

Post by Akaruisama Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:44 pm

shizza24 wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

I've been wondering if kaname is there to primarily speak with zero, as if he wanted to speak with yuuki wouldnt he wait till she was alone? scratch also i cant see him wanting zero as sara's weapon. just wondering here.

I agree... That could be a possibility. I mean apparently Zero is the crystallization of Kaname's sin. And this means something that Kaname did directly involves Zero. I wouldn't be surprised if he's there to talk about that. Though he is more likely there to talk to the both of them since the matters concern the entire trio. Either way I do hope we get more answers as to what exactly the sin is about and how it involves the main characters. A small flashback would be the best way to convey it IMO but I doubt Hino is that nice. I'm honestly getting tired of all the mystery and I think some, if not all, answers in the next chapter would be very helpful.

Right. Our faith deserve a few answers already cheers
    AmmaarahA
    Human

Post by AmmaarahA Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:08 pm

hi am new here Very Happy
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:48 pm

AmmaarahA wrote:hi am new here Very Happy

I think you are posted in the wrong place Smile but welcome
    Lil Lynn
    Lil Lynn
    Human

Humor : Bring on the blood bath...

Post by Lil Lynn Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:20 am

Katherine wrote:
    AmmaarahA wrote:hi am new here Very Happy

I think you are posted in the wrong place Smile but welcome

THEY ARE RIGHT, you are posting that in the wrong one, but regardless welcome aboard! bounce
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZonePredictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:41 am

With Vampire Knight there is always some sort of twist... I don't believe it will be as simple as Kaname coming to kill Sara and take Yuuki away....since that is very predictable and expected. That's not Hino's style of writing. She always leaves us with a cliff hanger at the end of each chapter and then presents us with a sudden turn of events. Maybe those are his plans but it won't go over smoothly at the very least. Or maybe there's a different reason he came back. You have to think outside of the box a little... I've thought up a little scenario of something that could possibly happen, but probably won't. This was just a result of me being bored and thinking up a scenario for the next chapter,(for fun) i wrote it a few days ago, it wasn't exactly like this but i'm typing from memory. Don't take it too seriously or bash on me please Smile
    Kaname tells Yuuki to come to him and she hesitates... she says his name "Kaname..." Zero backs up. Kaname looks worried but serious "Zero..what did you say to her..?" Yuuki looks confused and distressed as Zero glares back and him and takes a step forward pointing his gun. Yuuki doesn't want to witness them fighting...but she doesn't know what to think of what Zero said...she fears confronting them both, or seeing things get violent, so the only thing she can think to do is run... she takes off and Zero yells after her "Yuuki!" Then a gunshot is heard. Yuuki's eyes widen and she falls to her knees. She holds her stomach then lifts her hands to see blood. Zero comes running up to her and kneels to help hold her up. "Zero...why would you..?" she says, with sad eyes. Zero turns back and Kaname is shown pointing the Bloody Rose. He lowers it and walks over to them. "Why would you do this?! Don't you love her??" shouts zero with an angry expression. "It's because I love her that I did it... I told her that I would rather die by her hand, or kill her myself, than live without her by my side. She was beginning to waver... to trust you again..I couldn't risk the possibility of her choosing you over me one day. I still have some business to take care of..." then Kaname turned to walk away. Zero turned back to Yuuki "Yuuki..Yuuki wake up!! You can't die like this, get a hold of yourself!" he shakes her gently and tears begin to flow. And from there on who can say what happens...Kaname has gone elsewhere, possibly to find Sara...? Or possibly not. And Yuuki, who knows what will happen...maybe she will die, or maybe Zero will offer her blood... The end. Smile
    Other Scenarios might be that Kaname ignores Zero, walks right past him to stand in front of Yuuki, holds a hand to her face and says "Yuuki..." she stares into those lonely, eyes that seem to be pulling her towards him and he says "Come with me... We have some business to attend to." And she goes with him, but while still looking nervous,and blushing a little, but not knowing how to turn him down... Surely she'd be shaken by how emotional Zero got and wouldn't just forget it so easily...it will bother her until she knows the truth. Maybe she confronts Kaname about it and he plays it off like it was nothing? Maybe he drops her off with Kaien and goes to find Sara.... gets in a fight but then Ichijou steps between them because he's worried for both of them and accidentally gets stabbed by Kaname's sword... Kaname shows a rare expression of shock "I..chijou..?" but Sara doesn't care and continues to slash at him with her own sword and he is vulnerable so gets a couple cuts. He manages to knock her down for a moment and rushed over to Ichijou to see if he is alright. It could be a sad and epic scene between them x3 Maybe he'd then take Ichijou and get him away from there but then Sara gathers all her minions and chases after them. haha xD It would be interesting... I've had this thought for awhile actually about Ichijou coming between the two in a fight... I wrote more extensively on it once, but i just felt like posting the short version here. ^^
    Lil Lynn
    Lil Lynn
    Human

Post by Lil Lynn Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:With Vampire Knight there is always some sort of twist... I don't believe it will be as simple as Kaname coming to kill Sara and take Yuuki away....since that is very predictable and expected. That's not Hino's style of writing. She always leaves us with a cliff hanger at the end of each chapter and then presents us with a sudden turn of events. Maybe those are his plans but it won't go over smoothly at the very least. Or maybe there's a different reason he came back. You have to think outside of the box a little... I've thought up a little scenario of something that could possibly happen, but probably won't. This was just a result of me being bored and thinking up a scenario for the next chapter,(for fun) i wrote it a few days ago, it wasn't exactly like this but i'm typing from memory. Don't take it too seriously or bash on me please Smile
    Kaname tells Yuuki to come to him and she hesitates... she says his name "Kaname..." Zero backs up. Kaname looks worried but serious "Zero..what did you say to her..?" Yuuki looks confused and distressed as Zero glares back and him and takes a step forward pointing his gun. Yuuki doesn't want to witness them fighting...but she doesn't know what to think of what Zero said...she fears confronting them both, or seeing things get violent, so the only thing she can think to do is run... she takes off and Zero yells after her "Yuuki!" Then a gunshot is heard. Yuuki's eyes widen and she falls to her knees. She holds her stomach then lifts her hands to see blood. Zero comes running up to her and kneels to help hold her up. "Zero...why would you..?" she says, with sad eyes. Zero turns back and Kaname is shown pointing the Bloody Rose. He lowers it and walks over to them. "Why would you do this?! Don't you love her??" shouts zero with an angry expression. "It's because I love her that I did it... I told her that I would rather die by her hand, or kill her myself, than live without her by my side. She was beginning to waver... to trust you again..I couldn't risk the possibility of her choosing you over me one day. I still have some business to take care of..." then Kaname turned to walk away. Zero turned back to Yuuki "Yuuki..Yuuki wake up!! You can't die like this, get a hold of yourself!" he shakes her gently and tears begin to flow. And from there on who can say what happens...Kaname has gone elsewhere, possibly to find Sara...? Or possibly not. And Yuuki, who knows what will happen...maybe she will die, or maybe Zero will offer her blood... The end. Smile
    Other Scenarios might be that Kaname ignores Zero, walks right past him to stand in front of Yuuki, holds a hand to her face and says "Yuuki..." she stares into those lonely, eyes that seem to be pulling her towards him and he says "Come with me... We have some business to attend to." And she goes with him, but while still looking nervous,and blushing a little, but not knowing how to turn him down... Surely she'd be shaken by how emotional Zero got and wouldn't just forget it so easily...it will bother her until she knows the truth. Maybe she confronts Kaname about it and he plays it off like it was nothing? Maybe he drops her off with Kaien and goes to find Sara.... gets in a fight but then Ichijou steps between them because he's worried for both of them and accidentally gets stabbed by Kaname's sword... Kaname shows a rare expression of shock "I..chijou..?" but Sara doesn't care and continues to slash at him with her own sword and he is vulnerable so gets a couple cuts. He manages to knock her down for a moment and rushed over to Ichijou to see if he is alright. It could be a sad and epic scene between them x3 Maybe he'd then take Ichijou and get him away from there but then Sara gathers all her minions and chases after them. haha xD It would be interesting... I've had this thought for awhile actually about Ichijou coming between the two in a fight... I wrote more extensively on it once, but i just felt like posting the short version here. ^^

Ichijou? hmmm rather interesting thought, but how ould he if he had died earlier? this part confuses me, unless you have a theory that he really didn't die? Shocked i love that first scenerio, its deff a possibility! geek
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZonePredictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:27 pm

I have a theory...But PLEASE dont bash me.. Very Happy (The --- Is Yuki's thoughts) ^^

Kaname - "Hello Yuki..."

Yuki - "K-Kaname...Your back?" ---After so long...--- ooooh

Kaname - "I wanted you to know the truth Yuki...I killed Hadangi Sama, not Sara...And I also killed Ouri Sama...Sara Sama will be next to fall..." Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 1331846141

---What? Kaname killed Hadangi Sama? So it wasn't Sara? And Ouri Sama?--- Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 1098764838

Yuki - "I-I'm confused...I thought it was Sara Shirabuki..."

Kaname - "Yes Yuki...It was all me...I'm sorry..." (He reaches out to touch her face, but Yuki resists)

Yuki- "What about Zero? Did you destroy his life too? Did you act on your own to meddle with his family just for my sake?" Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 2050620774

Kaname - "It was all for your protection Yuki...Everything I've done was for you..."

Yuki - "I don't care...You shouldn't have used Zero..Wasn't there another way?"

Kaname - (closes his eyes) "I'm sorry...It was the only way...I'm so sorry..."

Yuki - "Leave!!!" furious

Kaname - (grabs her arm tightly) "I told you I would never let you go again...If I was, I would rather kill you myself...I cannot allow you to live to live a life with Zero...I will be the one to suffer...Your choices make me suffer Yuki...I cannot put up with this despair any longer..."

---Kaname isn't the same man he was that day...That day he saved me...He's seems like a total stranger now...A murderer...A monster...---

(Yuki grabs her Artermis, but Kaname grabs it and points it at her heart) Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 473101691

(Zero comes running at Kaname with the bloody rose gun, vines wrapped violently around his body)

Zero - "You b******! Let Yuki go!"

Kaname - "Never..." Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 2050620774

(Zero points gun at Kaname)

Zero - "Then...Prepare to die...For everything! Everything you've done! You've RUINED me! My family! My parents! Ichiru! And ME!!! furious

Yuki - "AHHH!!!" (she screams as the Artemis cuts into her)

BANG

Lil Lynn
    Lil Lynn
    Human

Post by Lil Lynn Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:37 pm

SassyKnight wrote:I have a theory...But PLEASE dont bash me.. Very Happy (The --- Is Yuki's thoughts) ^^

Kaname - "Hello Yuki..."

Kaname - "I wanted you to know the truth Yuki...I killed Hadangi Sama, not Sara...And I also killed Ouri Sama...Sara Sama will be next to fall..." Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 1331846141

---What? Kaname killed Hadangi Sama? So it wasn't Sara? And Ouri Sama?--- Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 1098764838

Kaname - "Yes Yuki...It was all me...I'm sorry..." (He reaches out to touch her face, but Yuki resists)

Yuki- "What about Zero? Did you destroy his life too? Did you act on your own to meddle with his family just for my sake?" Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 2050620774

Kaname - "It was all for your protection Yuki...Everything I've done was for you..."

Kaname - (grabs her arm tightly) "I told you I would never let you go again...If I was, I would rather kill you myself...I cannot allow you to live to live a life with Zero...I will be the one to suffer...Your choices make me suffer Yuki...I cannot put up with this despair any longer..."

---Kaname isn't the same man he was that day...That day he saved me...He's seems like a total stranger now...A murderer...A monster...---

(Yuki grabs her Artermis, but Kaname grabs it and points it at her heart) Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 473101691

(Zero comes running at Kaname with the bloody rose gun, vines wrapped violently around his body)

Kaname - "Never..." Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 2050620774

Zero - "Then...Prepare to die...For everything! Everything you've done! You've RUINED me! My family! My parents! Ichiru! And ME!!! furious

BANG

0_o wooaaaaaahhhhhh..... ^_^ hehehheehhehe i love it! although its a bit far fetched, literally anything could happen in the next chapter... i would cry if this happened to be honest bcuz then it would be the end of the manga! 0.0 ahhhh! *Zero u gota protect yuuki at all costs!*
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:18 am

SassyKnight wrote:I have a theory...But PLEASE dont bash me.. Very Happy (The --- Is Yuki's thoughts) ^^

Kaname - "Hello Yuki..."

BANG

I hated that
    Yuuki should L0VE KANAME
    OKAY?
    NO BASHING KANAME! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 5 3823652867

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:17 am