Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 Bar_left59%Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 Bar_left27%Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 Bar_left15%Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+18
Lil Lynn
DarkRose
caela
Katherine
Yuki Kuran
valdezn
rosaever
Bloodredhead
juliet
Akaruisama
KuranPrince
aya-chan
nina
Kanamelover<3
Evil in love
mariangie
Maria Kuran
lililovelilica
22 posters

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning ZonePredictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 Dropsoa

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 Empty Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

Post by lililovelilica Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Maybe Yuki thinks that Ichijou's the enemy now that he's on Sara's side?
    maybe Kaname would kill him if he got in the way?
    Sara's pretending to be good to make more servants...
    Yuuki's protecting the students from the tablets ,now that she's giving her blood that contains the best powers from purebloods... Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 2289681036
    Kaname went to the academy to kill Sara and take Yuuki(i think that's his plan)...he's the KIng after all! sFun_hailtheking
    any more oppinions? confused
    he's gonna say:Come yuuki,to the only side you can be...maybe kiss her and suck her blood too aww how cute and sexy...after that they'll marry and have kids...living happily ever after Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 651225598 Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 1019656462

Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

Post by Maria Kuran Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:39 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    NOOOOO... Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 2154643180 he'll say something to Yuuki if she asked for him...or begged...anyway...if he didn't loved her he wouldn't show her his past right? Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 594618053

Well, you know Kaname's personality, sure is not going to say anything, because she is an "obstacle" on her way! Embarassed Twisted Evil and perhaps someone else do it for him and at the end when Yuki asks if everything is true, he just move his head or looked with sadness, confirming ... Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 3887309346 cryyyyyyy
    I know he doesn't want to FORCE her...either hurt her...but he's done a lot like(killing Aidou's father and leaving her)
    but Kaname said:-"She has done already too much for me,that'd be enough." scratch

well let see what happen i the next chapter!!! Come on!!! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 3622367455 next chapter plis!!!
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 Empty Re: Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:06 am

Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

Well, you know Kaname's personality, sure is not going to say anything, because she is an "obstacle" on her way! Embarassed Twisted Evil and perhaps someone else do it for him and at the end when Yuki asks if everything is true, he just move his head or looked with sadness, confirming ... Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 3887309346 cryyyyyyy
    I know he doesn't want to FORCE her...either hurt her...but he's done a lot like(killing Aidou's father and leaving her)
    but Kaname said:-"She has done already too much for me,that'd be enough." scratch

well let see what happen i the next chapter!!! Come on!!! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 3622367455 next chapter plis!!!
    i have an information:The Chinese tranlations seems to Come first than the japanese^^so we can see the new chapter more early than usual
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...

Post by Maria Kuran Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:25 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

i have an information:The Chinese tranlations seems to Come first than the japanese^^so we can see the new chapter more early than usual

oh!!! Thanks that a really good info!!! thanks!!! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 2554657431 Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 36224405
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:04 am

i THINK CHAPTER 79 COULD BE UP AT THE DAY 20 OF JANUARY^^IN CHINESE!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:50 pm

lililovelilica wrote:i THINK CHAPTER 79 COULD BE UP AT THE DAY 20 OF JANUARY^^IN CHINESE!

i think that i may have to dissagre with you there i already knew that the chines scans come out before it has been realest jappan but it only will come out a day or two before so we still have wait
    valdezn
    valdezn
    Human

Humor : NONE

Post by valdezn Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 am

what I think is going to happend in the next chapter is that zero is going to get a Kaname ass kicking XD
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:56 am

valdezn wrote:what I think is going to happend in the next chapter is that zero is going to get a Kaname ass kicking XD

JAJAJA rofl rofl im support you 100%

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    valdezn wrote:what I think is going to happend in the next chapter is that zero is going to get a Kaname ass kicking XD

i cant tell you how much i have wanted kaname and zero fight like fight fight
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:38 am

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

i cant tell you how much i have wanted kaname and zero fight like fight fight

I think all the fans both as Yume and Zeki, want to see that expected fight! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 3102619762 It has always been tension between them, and that's exciting, it could explode at any time! Hahahaha sFun_tease2
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:31 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:i THINK CHAPTER 79 COULD BE UP AT THE DAY 20 OF JANUARY^^IN CHINESE!

i think that i may have to dissagre with you there i already knew that the chines scans come out before it has been realest jappan but it only will come out a day or two before so we still have wait
    But we can only hope right?
    i think things gonna be very fast this year so you can rest easy okay? king
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:43 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:

JAJAJAJA rofl rofl rofl rofl I really don´t care when the chines scans come out!!! I really care a bout KANAME!!! COME tell all his secrets Now!!! Hino-sensei please!!! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 2747345646 So come girls!!! Think the same a I!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:

JAJAJAJA rofl rofl rofl rofl I really don´t care when the chines scans come out!!! I really care a bout KANAME!!! COME tell all his secrets Now!!! Hino-sensei please!!! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 2747345646 So come girls!!! Think the same a I!!!
    with ya the whole way KANAME forget ya plans sFun_banghead2 and grab yuki leave the acadamy and runaway with her
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:51 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

with ya the whole way KANAME forget ya plans sFun_banghead2 and grab yuki leave the acadamy and runaway with her

Jajaja I also want to do the same, but Kaname does not like loose ends, so might have to wait for Kaname to finish ! sSc_hidingsofa

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

Jajaja I also want to do the same, but Kaname does not like loose ends, so might have to wait for Kaname to finish ! sSc_hidingsofa
    kaname hurry the heck up with your plans
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:57 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:

JAJAJAJa Maybe this will take a while, so take a seat! sSc_hidingsofa come here with me!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:01 pm

almost.. kaname....... why must you leave us with such a cliff hangger
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

JAJAJAJa Maybe this will take a while, so take a seat! sSc_hidingsofa come here with me!!!
    Well why shouldn't i?
    i'll take a seat here on the right of the sofa kkk
    here's my page on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/32824125694/10150575289200695/#!/lililovelilica
    nice to meet ya Smile

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:07 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:

Well why shouldn't i?
    here's my page on facebook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/32824125694/10150575289200695/#!/lililovelilica
    nice to meet ya Smile
    ok.............. almost.. srange
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:18 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

Well why shouldn't i?
    nice to meet ya Smile

Jajajaja don´t say that!!! We are friends!!! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 2554657431 all of us!!! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 36224405
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Well why shouldn't i?
    nice to meet ya Smile

Jajajaja don´t say that!!! We are friends!!! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 2554657431 all of us!!! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 3 36224405
    yes yes we are all Yume's cheers
    Yuki Kuran
    Yuki Kuran
    Human

Post by Yuki Kuran Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:05 am

I think, Zero and Sara will lay down some cards.

Zero's hatred towards Kaname has bought him on the side of Sara, yes. However, he is not stupid. So I'm sure he'll make a scene. And Yuki, will have trouble the next few chapters.. I'm thinking Zero might know of Sara's plan. Otherwise she might have made a deal with him or threatened him.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:46 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:

is it just me or are most people on this sitght yumes??
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:15 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

is it just me or are most people on this sitght yumes??

JAJAJA No everyone except a few, we are Yume! But Zeki fans are very good, and let us always think about cheers Kaname.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:28 pm

Zero facing Kaname...the most logical would be Zero to pull Bloody Rose against Kaname...I think that Kaname is courageous enough to appear in front of Zero this exact moment, where Zero had certainly loosen it due to Sara, it seems like he wishes to clarify some parts or perhaps offer the truth to Zero about that secret? what do you think?

If kaname is really responsible as Sara blames him I doubt that he would appear there the exact moment and time and if Kaname wanted them to believe in these lies (Zero and Yuuki), he would not appear (it would be easier for him to just let them believe). So I think that he shall react to all of these.

Also because he knew that Sara had Takuma and would probably use that secret in her own twisted version, perhaps he was prepared for that moment (in this way his appearance at the academy is also justified) because he was expecting such a development. I think Sara bets now on Zero (how he is going to resist there and insist on her side of the story).

Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:37 pm

juliet wrote:Zero facing Kaname...the most logical would be Zero to pull Bloody Rose against Kaname...I think that Kaname is courageous enough to appear in front of Zero this exact moment, where Zero had certainly loosen it due to Sara, it seems like he wishes to clarify some parts or perhaps offer the truth to Zero about that secret? what do you think?

If kaname is really responsible as Sara blames him I doubt that he would appear there the exact moment and time and if Kaname wanted them to believe in these lies (Zero and Yuuki), he would not appear (it would be easier for him to just let them believe). So I think that he shall react to all of these.

Also because he knew that Sara had Takuma and would probably use that secret in her own twisted version, perhaps he was prepared for that moment (in this way his appearance at the academy is also justified) because he was expecting such a development. I think Sara bets now on Zero (how he is going to resist there and insist on her side of the story).

If good point, Kaname had not been presented against Zero, at the time and less if he did not wanted to give explanations about what Sara "told Zero." I think it may be in the academy for three reasons.
    1 - tell the whole truth and then go to face Sara. affraid
    2 - Continue with the lies and go, but first kill Sara. Twisted Evil
    3 - That Kaname takes Yuki with him, and leave the academy, because he did not know that Yuki it was going to be a new target of Sara. sSc_jawdrop3 (or simple Kaname does not want that Yuki give her Blood to half a world vampire) sSc_jawdrop3
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:41 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    juliet wrote:Zero facing Kaname...the most logical would be Zero to pull Bloody Rose against Kaname...I think that Kaname is courageous enough to appear in front of Zero this exact moment, where Zero had certainly loosen it due to Sara, it seems like he wishes to clarify some parts or perhaps offer the truth to Zero about that secret? what do you think?

If good point, Kaname had not been presented against Zero, at the time and less if he did not wanted to give explanations about what Sara "told Zero." I think it may be in the academy for three reasons.
    1 - tell the whole truth and then go to face Sara. affraid
    2 - Continue with the lies and go, but first kill Sara. Twisted Evil
    3 - That Kaname takes Yuki with him, and leave the academy, because he did not know that Yuki it was going to be a new target of Sara. sSc_jawdrop3 (or simple Kaname does not want that Yuki give her Blood to half a world vampire) sSc_jawdrop3

I want #1 ^^ I want to know eyerthing and I want that witch to be dead^^

I don´t think that he will leave the academy so soon again, there has to be a reason why he came to the academy...and he will do that first...furthermore when Yuuki asks Kaname to tell her the truth he will be like butter in her hands^^ I think he would tell her...well at least I hope so

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:22 am