Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 Bar_left59%Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 Bar_left27%Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 Bar_left15%Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+18
Lil Lynn
DarkRose
caela
Katherine
Yuki Kuran
valdezn
rosaever
Bloodredhead
juliet
Akaruisama
KuranPrince
aya-chan
nina
Kanamelover<3
Evil in love
mariangie
Maria Kuran
lililovelilica
22 posters

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning ZonePredictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 Dropsoa

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 Empty Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

Post by lililovelilica Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Maybe Yuki thinks that Ichijou's the enemy now that he's on Sara's side?
    maybe Kaname would kill him if he got in the way?
    Sara's pretending to be good to make more servants...
    Yuuki's protecting the students from the tablets ,now that she's giving her blood that contains the best powers from purebloods... Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 2289681036
    Kaname went to the academy to kill Sara and take Yuuki(i think that's his plan)...he's the KIng after all! sFun_hailtheking
    any more oppinions? confused
    he's gonna say:Come yuuki,to the only side you can be...maybe kiss her and suck her blood too aww how cute and sexy...after that they'll marry and have kids...living happily ever after Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 651225598 Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 1019656462

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 Empty Re: Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

Post by Katherine Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:41 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    juliet wrote:Zero facing Kaname...the most logical would be Zero to pull Bloody Rose against Kaname...I think that Kaname is courageous enough to appear in front of Zero this exact moment, where Zero had certainly loosen it due to Sara, it seems like he wishes to clarify some parts or perhaps offer the truth to Zero about that secret? what do you think?

If kaname is really responsible as Sara blames him I doubt that he would appear there the exact moment and time and if Kaname wanted them to believe in these lies (Zero and Yuuki), he would not appear (it would be easier for him to just let them believe). So I think that he shall react to all of these.

Also because he knew that Sara had Takuma and would probably use that secret in her own twisted version, perhaps he was prepared for that moment (in this way his appearance at the academy is also justified) because he was expecting such a development. I think Sara bets now on Zero (how he is going to resist there and insist on her side of the story).

If good point, Kaname had not been presented against Zero, at the time and less if he did not wanted to give explanations about what Sara "told Zero." I think it may be in the academy for three reasons.
    1 - tell the whole truth and then go to face Sara. affraid
    2 - Continue with the lies and go, but first kill Sara. Twisted Evil
    3 - That Kaname takes Yuki with him, and leave the academy, because he did not know that Yuki it was going to be a new target of Sara. sSc_jawdrop3 (or simple Kaname does not want that Yuki give her Blood to half a world vampire) sSc_jawdrop3

I want #1 ^^ I want to know eyerthing and I want that witch to be dead^^

I don´t think that he will leave the academy so soon again, there has to be a reason why he came to the academy...and he will do that first...furthermore when Yuuki asks Kaname to tell her the truth he will be like butter in her hands^^ I think he would tell her...well at least I hope so
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 Empty Re: Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    juliet wrote:Zero facing Kaname...the most logical would be Zero to pull Bloody Rose against Kaname...I think that Kaname is courageous enough to appear in front of Zero this exact moment, where Zero had certainly loosen it due to Sara, it seems like he wishes to clarify some parts or perhaps offer the truth to Zero about that secret? what do you think?

If kaname is really responsible as Sara blames him I doubt that he would appear there the exact moment and time and if Kaname wanted them to believe in these lies (Zero and Yuuki), he would not appear (it would be easier for him to just let them believe). So I think that he shall react to all of these.

Also because he knew that Sara had Takuma and would probably use that secret in her own twisted version, perhaps he was prepared for that moment (in this way his appearance at the academy is also justified) because he was expecting such a development. I think Sara bets now on Zero (how he is going to resist there and insist on her side of the story).

If good point, Kaname had not been presented against Zero, at the time and less if he did not wanted to give explanations about what Sara "told Zero." I think it may be in the academy for three reasons.
    3 - That Kaname takes Yuki with him, and leave the academy, because he did not know that Yuki it was going to be a new target of Sara. sSc_jawdrop3 (or simple Kaname does not want that Yuki give her Blood to half a world vampire) sSc_jawdrop3

I don´t think that he will leave the academy so soon again, there has to be a reason why he came to the academy...and he will do that first...furthermore when Yuuki asks Kaname to tell her the truth he will be like butter in her hands^^ I think he would tell her...well at least I hope so

Yeah, sure Kaname, will melt just by looking at Yuki, and when she with her ​​beautiful eyes, and her angel face, ask him the truth, he will lose and will tell the truth! LOL. But I think, as we saw in the last page, I do not think he is going focused on Yuki. I think that he goes with another goal in his mind, (Zero Maybe)! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 3102619762
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

Yeah, sure Kaname, will melt just by looking at Yuki, and when she with her ​​beautiful eyes, and her angel face, ask him the truth, he will lose and will tell the truth! LOL. But I think, as we saw in the last page, I do not think he is going focused on Yuki. I think that he goes with another goal in his mind, (Zero Maybe)! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 3102619762

A real conversation between the two how boys and with that a lot of fight between the two fan-groups
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...

Post by Maria Kuran Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

A real conversation between the two how boys and with that a lot of fight between the two fan-groups

yes, to be honest, I'm hoping this fight from the beginning of the manga! and without interruption of Yuki! I just want to see that fight! lol Post: Let none be killed. Cool
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:46 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

yes, to be honest, I'm hoping this fight from the beginning of the manga! and without interruption of Yuki! I just want to see that fight! lol Post: Let none be killed. Cool

Yeah when they met during the rido-fight I almost died because both of them were so hot, they had a goal and were convinced of that....and then...yuuki...so dissapointing, but now it will be different, wenn I hope so out of my heart (and yes only sara is allowed to end up dead)
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

Yeah when they met during the rido-fight I almost died because both of them were so hot, they had a goal and were convinced of that....and then...yuuki...so dissapointing, but now it will be different, wenn I hope so out of my heart (and yes only sara is allowed to end up dead)
    YEAH
    I think no one's really willing to Kaname's death right?
    neither Zero because if that happened the manga would seem so lame and without the love triangle evrything ends without a meaning right? scratch
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:06 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

YEAH
    I think no one's really willing to Kaname's death right?
    neither Zero because if that happened the manga would seem so lame and without the love triangle evrything ends without a meaning right? scratch

As I already said only at the end it makes sense to kill a main character...I mean there are other manga/ series who worsened after one main character die, f.e. The O.C.: with Marissa´s death a lot of fans turned against the series...a last season was made without big success...or as am manga: death Note lost L, ok it was still awesome but I prefer the time when L was still alive
    Yuki Kuran
    Yuki Kuran
    Human

Post by Yuki Kuran Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:06 pm

I'm thinking Kaname and Zero will fight.

Kaname, is probably going to kick ass..

But..
    -Sigh- You know, this isn't apart of the topic but really, I'd love to see Zero with Yuki.
    Like a miracle you know.

And it'd be nice if Kaname's old lover turned up.
    He'd be probably half mad but she maybe had to hide her exsistence so that no one could take advantage of her and the purebloods.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Yuki Kuran wrote:I'm thinking Kaname and Zero will fight.

But..
    -Sigh- You know, this isn't apart of the topic but really, I'd love to see Zero with Yuki.
    Like a miracle you know.

He'd be probably half mad but she maybe had to hide her exsistence so that no one could take advantage of her and the purebloods.

there are awfully too many things to get any romance now for either of the couples and as much as i am yume and i would love to see it, i am afraid that neither yume will get a romance here...unfortunately in vk patient is a virtue
    Yuki Kuran
    Yuki Kuran
    Human

Post by Yuki Kuran Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:15 pm

juliet wrote:

But..
    Like a miracle you know.

there are awfully too many things to get any romance now for either of the couples and as much as i am yume and i would love to see it, i am afraid that neither yume will get a romance here...unfortunately in vk patient is a virtue

-Sigh-
    Personally, I wish that VK would be released every 2nd week.
    I'm sort of thinking Kaname created the Twin Curse >.> But no chance.

I'm pretty much Zeki and Yume fan. It always swaps at different times. Right now, I want Yuki and Zero to be together.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Yuki Kuran wrote:
    juliet wrote:

But..
    Like a miracle you know.

-Sigh-

I'm pretty much Zeki and Yume fan. It always swaps at different times. Right now, I want Yuki and Zero to be together.
    well i hope you pick a side soon
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:33 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Yuki Kuran wrote:
    juliet wrote:

-Sigh-

yeah
    it's no good being uncertain about picking yume or zeki at times...you have to choose already! explosive
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:55 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    Yuki Kuran wrote:

-Sigh-

yeah
    it's no good being uncertain about picking yume or zeki at times...you have to choose already! explosive

I would say give her a little bit time... she seems like she wants all of them happy at the end she is just not sure who gets the girl^^ so you arent bashing one character, you like all if them and that´s good...I am a Yume but I decided to like Zero too...(in the first 5 chapters I was a Zeki but forget about that)...she will chose when she finds a certain argument for Yume or Zeki...so give her some time, she tries to see possibilities for both pairings

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

well I would say this was enough off topic from us so let´s return to the topic
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Katherine wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:
    yeah

I would say give her a little bit time... she seems like she wants all of them happy at the end she is just not sure who gets the girl^^ so you arent bashing one character, you like all if them and that´s good...I am a Yume but I decided to like Zero too...(in the first 5 chapters I was a Zeki but forget about that)...she will chose when she finds a certain argument for Yume or Zeki...so give her some time, she tries to see possibilities for both pairings

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's just that i think it's strange to like the 2 characters without a resolution about who you really like
    i always choose one side because that's more easy...
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    It's funny not choosing a side because you become in the middle of them... scratch don't know how to explain...
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:55 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    yeah

It's just that i think it's strange to like the 2 characters without a resolution about who you really like
    i always choose one side because that's more easy...
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    It's funny not choosing a side because you become in the middle of them... scratch don't know how to explain...

If you stay open for both pairings you are able to see many good things...she is definately not someone who fights for something by becoming rude...some people like to take some time and that´s not bad...there is a lot of intelligence because the person isn´t stubborn (can´t explain it very much) Furthermore it looks like she wants all of them to be happy that is good...she won´t be dissapointed if one pairing will be the result...I think you can fangirl like this too...

I kust wanted to say that forcing her to decide is not nice and false...she will decide when the time comes, no one can and should do that for her...

And now no more posts about that, you can tell me in private by an pm but we should stay on topic so no more off topic off topic off topic off topic !!!
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Well then back to the topic...I think that even if Kaname Came back to the Academy he won't be able to do the things he wanted to do(ex:killing Sara)it's still too early to do that...
    He must wait until things are done with the bloodtablets and Yuuki should make a move on that with Aidou and the company of Ichijou^^
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:55 pm

lililovelilica wrote:Well then back to the topic...I think that even if Kaname Came back to the Academy he won't be able to do the things he wanted to do(ex:killing Sara)it's still too early to do that...
    He must wait until things are done with the bloodtablets and Yuuki should make a move on that with Aidou and the company of Ichijou^^

It would be nice if he starts moving but you´re right it can´t happen SO fast...maybe he will check on Yuuki and he will discuss with her and Zero what Zero heard about Kaname...
    Somehow I can´t imagine him participating in the Yuuki, Aido, Rima (,Senri)-group, he is not that kind of a person Very Happy
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Katherine wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:Well then back to the topic...I think that even if Kaname Came back to the Academy he won't be able to do the things he wanted to do(ex:killing Sara)it's still too early to do that...

It would be nice if he starts moving but you´re right it can´t happen SO fast...maybe he will check on Yuuki and he will discuss with her and Zero what Zero heard about Kaname...
    Somehow I can´t imagine him participating in the Yuuki, Aido, Rima (,Senri)-group, he is not that kind of a person Very Happy

I've been wondering if kaname is there to primarily speak with zero, as if he wanted to speak with yuuki wouldnt he wait till she was alone? scratch also i cant see him wanting zero as sara's weapon. just wondering here.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:30 pm

juliet wrote:

Agree. the situation is too tense for love development. But maybe hino like to share some yume love in war times - is a cliche but I won't mind.

unfortunately in vk patient is a virtue

Tell me about it Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 12
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:54 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Agree. the situation is too tense for love development. But maybe hino like to share some yume love in war times - is a cliche but I won't mind.

I'm affraid I totally agree with you. NOw, there is so much things to be explained and reveal. Fortuanatelly, Hino is able to present it in such a way we will see romantic tension between those three.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:02 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

I've been wondering if kaname is there to primarily speak with zero, as if he wanted to speak with yuuki wouldnt he wait till she was alone? scratch also i cant see him wanting zero as sara's weapon. just wondering here.

yes and if Kaname had wanted to kill Sara wouldn't he skip Zero and Yuuki altogether to avoid unnecessary conflict?

so why does he appear at at that exact time and place and with these two, i got a feeling that his visit concerns mostly Zero but since that affects Yuuki as well, he is there to face the accusations (hopefully), otherwise he could just let them believe whatever Sara says.

OR

he perceives Zero as a great threat to Yuuki right now; and since he knows that Yuuki can not betray the NC, then he is afraid that Zero might turn against her, after she takes a stand against Sara's actions and words and he steps in to protect her....

Zero is a loaded gun at this moment yes but has turned to the wrong side, especially in Yuuki's case, we know that Kaname's sensitivities can not tolerate that. So i think that Zero there is not in an easy position....

The question is how Sara has turned his mind that much that he even wants to protect her? if we assume that she told him Kaname's sin, then her role has finished, I can not see a reason why he is protecting her? scratch

Akaruisama wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:
    juliet wrote:

I'm affraid I totally agree with you. NOw, there is so much things to be explained and reveal. Fortuanatelly, Hino is able to present it in such a way we will see romantic tension between those three.

We might get some vibes there, but all of our expectation for the next chapter is one way or another explosive ...explosive!
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:14 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

I've been wondering if kaname is there to primarily speak with zero, as if he wanted to speak with yuuki wouldnt he wait till she was alone? scratch also i cant see him wanting zero as sara's weapon. just ,0wondering here.
    Maybe he wants to only talk to Yuuki later...and maybe he wants to tell Something to Zero...maybe a warning(don't hurt yuuki anymore)or something else about the Twins curse?
    rofl
    i would laugh if Kname only looked at them and then disappeared... rofl
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:33 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

I've been wondering if kaname is there to primarily speak with zero, as if he wanted to speak with yuuki wouldnt he wait till she was alone? scratch also i cant see him wanting zero as sara's weapon. just ,0wondering here.
    Maybe he wants to only talk to Yuuki later...and maybe he wants to tell Something to Zero...maybe a warning(don't hurt yuuki anymore)or something else about the Twins curse?
    rofl

I'm cool with a Yume ending, but if Kaname ignored everything right there and gave no real answers or explanations...ummm...I'm giving away my VK manga for free. Sorry folks, I don't have the fanbook Cool.
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Post by DarkRose Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:02 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

rofl

Maybe Kaname just can't wait to see Yukki bouncing lol idk, but i feel that there's more to the Twins "A Deep Dark Secret" Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 3994664780 Twisted Evil XP
    Lil Lynn
    Lil Lynn
    Human

Humor : Bring on the blood bath...

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 4 Empty Wow everybody has a great idea!

Post by Lil Lynn Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Okay i totallly think there might be a "small" showdown between Kaname and Zero. argue Like maybe he is stasrting to let go of Yuuki because he saw Kaname watching them. maybe Zero will take a few steps back and kneel in front of her and say something like "I'm sorry Lady Yuuki. I should of controlled myself." and then maybe kaname will step in and will say "I see ur finally learning ti respect purebloods Zero." and zero will stand up and be like "I only respect Yuuki. Why are you here Kaname Kuran?" and Kaname wll look at Yuuki. Yuuki will just stand there with here eyes all big, almost afriad that Kaname is there affraid Zero will stand between Yuuki and Kaname and will say "If you came here to tske Yuuki, i wont let you." and Kaname will be like "you neednt worry Zero", ehhh maybe they will go back and forth for a little bit, until Kaname tells Zero to leave him and Yuuki for awhile, and Zero will give him a grrr look and will leave.
    then maybe after Zero leaves, Yuuki will finally warm up and run up and hug Kaname, and he'll hold her and tell her something like "I'm glad your safe Yuuki, Zero has done a good job, protecting you, but now its my turn. I'm going to put and end to Sara and her ways." from there i dont know what will happen, will Yuuki try to stop Kaname or will Zero? or will they both? ahhh its so exciting!!!!! Very Happy geek cheers
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:54 am

Bloodredhead wrote:

I agree... That could be a possibility. I mean apparently Zero is the crystallization of Kaname's sin. And this means something that Kaname did directly involves Zero. I wouldn't be surprised if he's there to talk about that. Though he is more likely there to talk to the both of them since the matters concern the entire trio. Either way I do hope we get more answers as to what exactly the sin is about and how it involves the main characters. A small flashback would be the best way to convey it IMO but I doubt Hino is that nice. I'm honestly getting tired of all the mystery and I think some, if not all, answers in the next chapter would be very helpful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:17 am