Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 Bar_left59%Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 Bar_left27%Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 Bar_left15%Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+18
Lil Lynn
DarkRose
caela
Katherine
Yuki Kuran
valdezn
rosaever
Bloodredhead
juliet
Akaruisama
KuranPrince
aya-chan
nina
Kanamelover<3
Evil in love
mariangie
Maria Kuran
lililovelilica
22 posters

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname
    Warning ZonePredictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 Dropsoa

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 Empty Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

Post by lililovelilica Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Maybe Yuki thinks that Ichijou's the enemy now that he's on Sara's side?
    maybe Kaname would kill him if he got in the way?
    Sara's pretending to be good to make more servants...
    Yuuki's protecting the students from the tablets ,now that she's giving her blood that contains the best powers from purebloods... Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 2289681036
    Kaname went to the academy to kill Sara and take Yuuki(i think that's his plan)...he's the KIng after all! sFun_hailtheking
    any more oppinions? confused
    he's gonna say:Come yuuki,to the only side you can be...maybe kiss her and suck her blood too aww how cute and sexy...after that they'll marry and have kids...living happily ever after Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 651225598 Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 1019656462

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:33 pm

lililovelilica wrote:If Kaname is the "Black King"...
    then we can assume that the "Black Queen" is Yuuki?
    if he plans to take her back to his side...what's he gonna do first?
    1-talk with her?
    2-kiss her?
    3-hug her?
    4-fight zero?
    5-explain things?6-
    kill sara?
    they're many options...>.<
    what do you think reader?

if i had to pick one of the 5 options i would go with 2 because i am a yume
    but the one that is more likely to happen is he just came to kill sara
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79

Post by Maria Kuran Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:39 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote:you know how kaname "hit" zero chapter 78 do you think it was fatal? If it is and zero is dead i will have a party with all the yumes and dance on his grave
    ARE YOU WITH ME YUMES??????? WELL ARE YOU
    LETS KILL ZERO Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 131249377

I am a yume and I do not wish for Zero's death. If Hino will decide to kill his character in the end - I hope she won't - I won't do the joy dance, because Hino would take a great pleasure away from me.
    I wish happiness to Zero on another woman side, such as Maria.

Let's hope for a happy end for vk characters cheers

Spoiler:

Yeah i was thinking the same i want zero to be happy at the end...!!! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 36224405 Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 1027281640
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:41 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    nina wrote:
    yukikuran90210 wrote: you know how kaname "hit" zero chapter 78 do you think it was fatal? If it is and zero is dead i will have a party with all the yumes and dance on his grave
    ARE YOU WITH ME YUMES??????? WELL ARE YOU
    LETS KILL ZERO Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 131249377

I know lots of Yumes that do not wish Zero’s death at all and certainly I don’t.

Please refrain from such flaming comments in the future and take under consideration the feelings of Zero’s fans.

Actually the way things are now are very open to every direction in my opinion.

For instance if Kaname has sent a hit towards Zero –hurting him or not doesn’t play much role … though I think the hit it might have passed next to Zero – but in any case that could be used from Hino in both ways >>
    1. Kaname went there cuz he want to clear up some things i.e. he is pissed with Zero’s words and actions.
    2. He is indeed pissed BUT if he still has in mind to distance Yuuki he might continue playing the “bad guy” there hurting Zero and not revealing anything to defend himself. (I don’t know even if that hit was intentional or he lost his composure there … we know Kaname’s aura when he is pissed haha)

Hence I think that Kaname’s stance is the key …

His stance it depends of if he really wanted to distance Yuuki with his previous message through Kaien or if it was a message to achieve something temporarily at that point … to gain time for example or protect Yuuki from Sara. ???

Another possibility is that he was indeed serious with his previous message but something in the run made him to change course. Although I have the feeling that Kaname “knew” what Sara will use against him and maybe even triggered it by delivering the message that his next target would be Sara. Cuz as we saw Sara had mentioned many times –in more subtle way- about this “secret” but she decides to disclose it after Yuuki revealed to her that she is the next Kaname’s target. So? Could be that Kaname wanted the exact development?

Either way though I can’t see that Kaname went there to take Yuuki away from the academy nor that their meeting would be lovey-dovey at this point … there are so many that going on currently and the story leaning towards action rather than romance.
    Also I certainly do not expect that neither from the boys will be killed … it is way too soon for something like that anyway. I find it more possible Yuuki to interfere and stop the hot-headed boys there lol.

mariangie wrote: Zero is almost ready to shot Kaname with Bloody Rose . Yuuki gets between the guys . Zero misses his shot . Yuuki asks Kaname what it's happeneing . To explain to her why he is behaving as he is . Kaname looks Yuuki with a sad face . But don't answer her question . Kaname said he only came to the Academy for Sara . Kaname dissapears . Zero went to look for Kaname . Yuuki went after both guys .

Hm … possible. At least it fits very well with Hino’s style and with the characters.

ha ha it looks like lots of you are taking what i said really serosly the way is was saying it in my head and the way you are interpreting are 2 very diffrent things Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 3307848339 i did not mean what i said and i am really sorry if i upseted people. i will say it once more I DID NOT MEAN WHAT I SAID AND SORRY IF I UPSET YOU

Do not worry sure was a moment of adrenaline yours! lol that happens to me too! rendeer
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:08 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    1-talk with her?
    2-kiss her?
    3-hug her?
    4-fight zero?
    5-explain things?6-
    kill sara?

if i had to pick one of the 5 options i would go with 2 because i am a yume
    but the one that is more likely to happen is he just came to kill sara
    Well..if you see it right there's 6 options sFun_crazybat i was stupid at typing it wrong sorry...but i think you're right
    the first option is more like what hino'-sensei would do to the next chapter Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 3622367455
    shit this computer is so slow
    haha but i'm sure Yuuki will understand what Kaname's doing after he say everything to her! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 3751784264 Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 3569010142
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:29 pm

1-talk with her?
    2-kiss her?
    3-hug her?
    4-fight zero?
    5-explain things?
    6-kill sara?

I have a gut feeling that Kaname will first talk with Yuuki and explain more about his past and understand him more as well as his fears and sins. Second, I STILL want to see them kiss each other. Since Zero is siding with Sara, Kaname needs a new "knight" piece to defend against Sara. And I believe he will choose his fiancee Yuuki to kick Sara's butt and tell her childhood friend/foster sibling Zero that Sara is using him for her own twisted game.
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:34 pm

I want Yuuki and Kaname to have such sweet love moment, they should kiss and hug, talk also. I hope Kaname would not appear if he didn't want to take Yuuki back or at least, meet her.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:51 pm

Akaruisama wrote:I want Yuuki and Kaname to have such sweet love moment, they should kiss and hug, talk also. I hope Kaname would not appear if he didn't want to take Yuuki back or at least, meet her.
    Well,that's what he plans to do after all...
    we all are waiting for such actions and for hino-sensei to conclude this manga in a yume end^^ Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 651225598
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Akaruisama wrote:I want Yuuki and Kaname to have such sweet love moment, they should kiss and hug, talk also. I hope Kaname would not appear if he didn't want to take Yuuki back or at least, meet her.

Yes I would also like that...but currently this is not the point and it shows, there are many things going on....it is my estimation that Kaname's appearance in the academy perhaps has more to do with Zero in relation to Yuuki, than Yuuki and Sara.

And as Nina had said a lot depends on Kaname's stance...further than that i think that a lot depend on Kaname's initial plan and what he intends to do with Zero...

Kaname has a plan to finish so he won't let Zero stop him, he shall defend himself if there is an attack due to the fact that he must finished what he started so in few words i am not worried physically about him/ only about if he shall protect his image or pretend not to care in order to drove Yuuki further away....

In Zero's case I worry more..because if Zero has given in the dark side (even if it's for a little while and acts emotionally because he has been fooled by Sara's sayings) he is still dangerous since he now resist aiding Yuuki with Sara's extermination and revelation > Zero even silenced and covered Sara to Cross' question about the person that distributes the tablets> this means that now Yuuki shall not be dealing with Sara but with Sara's shield that is Zero> if Zero has no utility for Kaname's plans further on and he is just a weapon that has fallen to the wrong hands the situation can turn dangerous for him.

In a way: Sara can not harm Yuuki but Zero can/ in this case Kaname steps in and the developments can turn rough for the hunter.

Another possibility is that he was indeed serious with his previous message but something in the run made him to change course. Although I have the feeling that Kaname “knew” what Sara will use against him and maybe even triggered it by delivering the message that his next target would be Sara. Cuz as we saw Sara had mentioned many times –in more subtle way- about this “secret” but she decides to disclose it after Yuuki revealed to her that she is the next Kaname’s target. So? Could be that Kaname wanted the exact development?

There is the guardian's revelation about Hanadagi's attack that now opens a new door for Yuuki- an incident that apparently will be the beggining for Yuuki to start digging around and start questioning how much "to kill all purebloods" excuse is valid...Hanadagi's attack and Ouri's murder point both in Sara's interference in the story> perhaps Kaname does not want all the truth to be known and his final intentions to be revealed before he manages to finish what he started.

Perhaps that "secret" was supposed to contribute in keeping Yuuki away from his plans but right now Yuuki can not place any trust at all in Sara's sayings, especially after what Yuuki heard from the guardian, and perhaps that will bring her in straight opposition with Zero who affected by his personal drama can not judge at the current moment - thus Kaname's intervention, at least that's all that i can think of for now...

Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:23 am

I think Kaname, had "left" Yuki again in the hands of his protector "Zero" but now, I think out their plans or modify, thanks to zero is "confident" sara, although I'm not totally safe, rely on it to zero, only the use, in my opinion to get what he wants and then kill her! I hope so! lol Remember when Kaito said, that led to the soir Wakaba was in case something went wrong, he could freely kill "kaname" in reference to context ... And zero is not complaining or anything. Then it could be said that besides the existence of this "secret" sara said, he also may want to be him who give the final touch to kaname?

Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 Vampire-knight-695537
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:I think Kaname, had "left" Yuki again in the hands of his protector "Zero" but now, I think out their plans or modify, thanks to zero is "confident" sara, although I'm not totally safe, rely on it to zero, only the use, in my opinion to get what he wants and then kill her! I hope so! lol Remember when Kaito said, that led to the soir Wakaba was in case something went wrong, he could freely kill "kaname" in reference to context ... And zero is not complaining or anything. Then it could be said that besides the existence of this "secret" sara said, he also may want to be him who give the final touch to kaname?

Well,i'm certain Zero's waiting for the right opportunity to Kill Kaname and End all the suffer he thinks Kaname was the person who made all the killing(his parents,Ichiru)all the things related to the Twins Curse.
    we just have to wait for the next chapter to discuss more deeply... explosive
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:03 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:I think Kaname, had "left" Yuki again in the hands of his protector "Zero" but now, I think out their plans or modify, thanks to zero is "confident" sara, although I'm not totally safe, rely on it to zero, only the use, in my opinion to get what he wants and then kill her! I hope so! lol Remember when Kaito said, that led to the soir Wakaba was in case something went wrong, he could freely kill "kaname" in reference to context ... And zero is not complaining or anything. Then it could be said that besides the existence of this "secret" sara said, he also may want to be him who give the final touch to kaname?

Well,i'm certain Zero's waiting for the right opportunity to Kill Kaname and End all the suffer he thinks Kaname was the person who made all the killing(his parents,Ichiru)all the things related to the Twins Curse.

yes in deed, but zero has many reasons to hate kaname ... (And not just your family Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 3892208978 ) lol
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

yes in deed, but zero has many reasons to hate kaname ... (And not just your family Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 3892208978 ) lol
    Yeah...i think Yuuki should end with this love triangle and tell Zero that she loves Kaname and considers Zero only a friend,that should be the right thing to say... cheers
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:11 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

Yeah...i think Yuuki should end with this love triangle and tell Zero that she loves Kaname and considers Zero only a friend,that should be the right thing to say... cheers
    God, that breaks my heart to hear only! I'm Yume and all, but do not want to see Zero destroyed Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 2747345646 ... Hino-sensei hopefully find a nice way to end ... this ... triangle ... love ... I can not say it! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 3887309346 Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 3371568520
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

God, that breaks my heart to hear only! I'm Yume and all, but do not want to see Zero destroyed Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 2747345646 ... Hino-sensei hopefully find a nice way to end ... this ... triangle ... love ... I can not say it! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 3887309346 Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 3371568520
    But if she prolongs this,it would hurt Zero even more don't you think?i feel this way too...but saying the truth to the person is the best way to end things,Zero can walk forward after that..he's strong...but Kaname needs Yuuki more than Zero.. Cool
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:20 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    But if she prolongs this,it would hurt Zero even more don't you think?i feel this way too...but saying the truth to the person is the best way to end things,Zero can walk forward after that..he's strong...but Kaname needs Yuuki more than Zero.. Cool

yes but yuki...want or something like that(I do not understand this woman) zero...So...well kwon i´m confused!!! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 3887309346 Come yuki just saying what you feel!!! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 4155267722
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Yuuki:-"Ilove Kaname,always have and always will,he's my own world,so after i get things done in this academy i'll go after him,after Kaname."
    that's what Yuuki said after all
    that's decided,she picked the route:Kaname
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:25 pm

lililovelilica wrote:Yuuki:-"Ilove Kaname,always have and always will,he's my own world,so after i get things done in this academy i'll go after him,after Kaname."
    that's what Yuuki said after all
    that's decided,she picked the route:Kaname
    Then I hope she fights for that love for Kaname Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 4155267722 Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 3102619762 , I'd do! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 651225598 lol
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Hmm....my prediction for chapter 79.

I think Zero will go to physically confront Kaname at which moment Yuuki will step in the way. Her and Zero may argue and Zero will turn around and leave, leaving Yume to get though an important disucssion, where yuuki will ask her questions and demand answers from kaname. Either way for in terms of endgames, Yume have to talk and settle some things. I'm not sure if Kaname will answer, he is one for just letting people make their own assumptions without defending himself or answering but this time Yuuki has to egt him to answer. She cant let him remain silent for Yume, her or everyone else in VK. She needs to know about things and i think his sin will be one of her questions. This is the one i hope we get an answer for or an explaination to it. The thing is.....will Kaname talk?

I think rima may come across senri with takuma and sara and he may tell her he's with them now. I can see her getting upset over this. We could have maria talking the guard to kaito (les your karia moment may be nigh!). I wonder too if we may see some movement by the association next chapter? Some more internal things or maybe touma being questioned?

All i really know is...i am very excited for next chapter
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:Hmm....my prediction for chapter 79.

I think Zero will go to physically confront Kaname at which moment Yuuki will step in the way. Her and Zero may argue and Zero will turn around and leave, leaving Yume to get though an important disucssion, where yuuki will ask her questions and demand answers from kaname. Either way for in terms of endgames, Yume have to talk and settle some things. I'm not sure if Kaname will answer, he is one for just letting people make their own assumptions without defending himself or answering but this time Yuuki has to egt him to answer. She cant let him remain silent for Yume, her or everyone else in VK. She needs to know about things and i think his sin will be one of her questions. This is the one i hope we get an answer for or an explaination to it. The thing is.....will Kaname talk?

I think rima may come across senri with takuma and sara and he may tell her he's with them now. I can see her getting upset over this. We could have maria talking the guard to kaito (les your karia moment may be nigh!). I wonder too if we may see some movement by the association next chapter? Some more internal things or maybe touma being questioned?

yes very true, i´m wonder the same to, will kaname talk...? Maybe if he is going to the academy for yuki...Maybe there is an option. But if he go to the academy to kill, sara, i dude it, and maybe his secret, will stand revealed if he found sara?!? confused or maybe zero with confronted him with the "secret" Sara told him?!? confused this chapter will be very fun!!! But something is sure, Kaname´s great sin is going to be reveal in next chapter!!! I´m waiting!!! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 3622367455
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:13 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:

yes very true, i´m wonder the same to, will kaname talk...? Maybe if he is going to the academy for yuki...Maybe there is an option. But if he go to the academy to kill, sara, i dude it, and maybe his secret, will stand revealed if he found sara?!? confused or maybe zero with confronted him with the "secret" Sara told him?!? confused this chapter will be very fun!!! But something is sure, Kaname´s great sin is going to be reveal in next chapter!!! I´m waiting!!! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 3622367455

I hope so, but I can't say I am 100% sure about it. Like Bloodredhead mentoned we can see some action beetwen Rima and Shiki, Touma and Cross maybe Kain and Ruka and only partially know the truth of Kanames past or plans. But that would be a torture explosive
    There was a situation at the end of chapter 64- there was a cliffhanger end, when Yuuki had awoken after seeing Kaname's past and in the next chapter Kaname and Yuuki were shown only on 10 pages. Hope she won't do something like this again. I am really excited, because there is still 3 weeks to go.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:

Next chapter i want some answers from Kaname...i'm expecting that he would be more mature and say everything(even if it's only to Yuuki) scratch but i can't understand what his thinking,but since he's the king king ,it would be better if Hino-sensei showed the white king of the chess board,so the game can continue.
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:39 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

Next chapter i want some answers from Kaname...i'm expecting that he would be more mature and say everything(even if it's only to Yuuki) scratch but i can't understand what his thinking,but since he's the king king ,it would be better if Hino-sensei showed the white king of the chess board,so the game can continue.

or maybe he will not say anything or defend himself, as he is so mysterious sSc_jawdrop3 ... Lol, but I hope answers or i´m going to die!!! sSic_stretcher
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

or maybe he will not say anything or defend himself, as he is so mysterious sSc_jawdrop3 ... Lol, but I hope answers or i´m going to die!!! sSic_stretcher
    NOOOOO... Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 2154643180 he'll say something to Yuuki if she asked for him...or begged...anyway...if he didn't loved her he wouldn't show her his past right? Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 594618053
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:55 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

NOOOOO... Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 2154643180 he'll say something to Yuuki if she asked for him...or begged...anyway...if he didn't loved her he wouldn't show her his past right? Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 594618053

Well, you know Kaname's personality, sure is not going to say anything, because she is an "obstacle" on her way! Embarassed Twisted Evil and perhaps someone else do it for him and at the end when Yuki asks if everything is true, he just move his head or looked with sadness, confirming ... Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 3887309346 cryyyyyyy
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:

Well, you know Kaname's personality, sure is not going to say anything, because she is an "obstacle" on her way! Embarassed Twisted Evil and perhaps someone else do it for him and at the end when Yuki asks if everything is true, he just move his head or looked with sadness, confirming ... Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 3887309346 cryyyyyyy
    I know he doesn't want to FORCE her...either hurt her...but he's done a lot like(killing Aidou's father and leaving her)
    but Kaname said:-"She has done already too much for me,that'd be enough." scratch
    Maria Kuran
    Maria Kuran
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Maria Kuran Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:39 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    Maria Kuran wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

I know he doesn't want to FORCE her...either hurt her...but he's done a lot like(killing Aidou's father and leaving her)
    but Kaname said:-"She has done already too much for me,that'd be enough." scratch

well let see what happen i the next chapter!!! Come on!!! Predictions about Vampire Knight Chapter 79 - Page 2 3622367455 next chapter plis!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:17 am