Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+21
Katherine
KuranPrince
andy-san
Meleas
mariangie
Divine Rose
lililovelilica
iiXerxes
Maeko
Evil in love
Knightmare
Bloodredhead
rosaever
ariel
Arnien
aya-chan
Rikana-hime
libra
nina
SassyKnight
juliet
25 posters

Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 Empty Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation

Post by juliet Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thanks to the LJ community and Arinicole for notifying about the release of the vampire knight 79 full raws
    Link for the lJ: http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/979631.html#comments

direct link HERE

and many thanks also to senbyafanatic that made a first translation for all of us to enjoy:

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/979917.html#cutid1 thank you..

Last edited by juliet on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yuukieee
    Human

Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation

Post by Yuukieee Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:53 am

Zero I do not think that he can kill Yuuki, whatever he says, he just you know...talks too much but when it gets down to action he does nothing about it..he stated that once, twice and nothing.

Quoting from that, I dunno...well, I'd not underestimate Zero's strong will. As the story went on we've seen a very strong willed boy, whose main goal is that of revenge. There are many elements which lead me to think about a possible end where Zero would try and kill Yuuki. When Yuuki and Zero parted the first time he clearly states he would be ok now, even if she's leaving him and indeed we see a cold blooded, cynical Zero at their first encounter after 1 year has passed since they parted. The only one having "nostaligic"feelings in their relationship is Yuuki. Zero himself appears rather stiff (remember when he threatened her of death after she sniffed his neck xD), or statements like "don't touch me", "stay away from me" and such. Of course this could just prove he's suffocating his love feelings for her, but dunno, I get struck with his strong will and basic cynism. As for what concerns Zero's personality I get a strong sense of duty to which he'd sacrifice more than we could ever imagine, even his beloved one if its the case. Besides, he truly despises Yuki's PBness, he keeps caring for her just on account of her past human side, he cant so easily forget about.My feeling is that if Yuuki stays PB until the end of the story, he might decide to kill her and then kill himself afterwards, just because he's a tragic hero yunno so Im expecting some epic moves from him.

As for Kaname being somehow "unaware" when fueling Zero's anger, well...manga has given us proofs enough about Kaname's mastership in controlling every single move in a plan of his. He never leaves anything to randomness, he studies every single move carefully before taking a step forward,'cos he deals with challenges figuring all out as if he was playing a chessmatch with his opponents. (so awesome of him <3). Sooner of later we'll find out what lies beneath his coldjaded eyes...
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation

Post by nina Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Yuukieee wrote: I dunno...well, I'd not underestimate Zero's strong will. As the story went on we've seen a very strong willed boy, whose main goal is that of revenge. There are many elements which lead me to think about a possible end where Zero would try and kill Yuuki. When Yuuki and Zero parted the first time he clearly states he would be ok now, even if she's leaving him and indeed we see a cold blooded, cynical Zero at their first encounter after 1 year has passed since they parted. The only one having "nostaligic"feelings in their relationship is Yuuki. Zero himself appears rather stiff (remember when he threatened her of death after she sniffed his neck xD), or statements like "don't touch me", "stay away from me" and such. Of course this could just prove he's suffocating his love feelings for her, but dunno, I get struck with his strong will and basic cynism. As for what concerns Zero's personality I get a strong sense of duty to which he'd sacrifice more than we could ever imagine, even his beloved one if its the case. Besides, he truly despises Yuki's PBness, he keeps caring for her just on account of her past human side, he cant so easily forget about.My feeling is that if Yuuki stays PB until the end of the story, he might decide to kill her and then kill himself afterwards, just because he's a tragic hero yunno so Im expecting some epic moves from him.

I see your point but I also believe that Zero cannot kill Yuuki. Though, this doesn’t mean that it is impossible to see him again threaten her or a clash between them under certain circumstances … just to bring an imaginary scenario … if Yuuki would try to protect or defend Kaname against Zero at some point.

Many of the references that you brought above somehow have surpassed from the more recent developments. For example Zero’s blood offer to Yuuki signifies IMO that he has accepted her true nature, up to a degree. So his previous stance towards Yuuki I see it as the needed stages that he had to go through in order to bring himself in the current state. Somehow similar to what Yuuki had been through the whole year that she was struggling to embrace her true nature.

However as I said above there is a possibility that Yuuki will stand “against” Zero or better against his choices and the current development (with Sara etc) it could favor something like that.
    And while I think that all his previous doings were “theatricalities” still I have the feeling that a convo between Kaien and Zero might be a foreshadowing>>

Kaien: “A year ago you told me you were going to kill her. I know you’re not the kind of person who’d break hunter regulations and hunt PBs without a legitimate reason.

Zero: “I suppose. But I’ll kill her the moment I have a legitimate reason to do so.

Kaien: “In that case … I’ll protect Yuuki from you with everything I’ve got. Even if it’s the wrong thing to do. Both you and she are very important to me.” (volume 11)

So considering the current stage >>
    - Kaien's different view from the rest of the hunters.
    - Zero’s will to protect Sara (something that actually did by covering her involvement with the tablets) even if this is temporarily.
    - Kaname’s move to go at the academy to kill Sara, fueling also his hatred towards him.
    - Yagari’s firm order to Zero not to let Yuuki hindrance/stop Kaname and his previous intention to use Yuuki due to her ability to wield Artemis.
    - And Yuuki’s last thought that she will stop Kaname.

>> all the above could create an explosive atmosphere with unpredictable “fronts”. Shocked

And here might fit Kaname’s stance to fuel Zero’s hate by confirming or even reinforcing Sara’s sayings IN FRONT of Yuuki.
    Maybe he’s thinking that if Yuuki insisted to go after him and still believed in him then this could bring her not only against Sara but also against the hunters and Zero??? Don’t know … just thinking out loud here lol!

But I agree with you in this part >>

As for Kaname being somehow "unaware" when fueling Zero's anger, well...manga has given us proofs enough about Kaname's mastership in controlling every single move in a plan of his. He never leaves anything to randomness, he studies every single move carefully before taking a step forward,'cos he deals with challenges figuring all out as if he was playing a chessmatch with his opponents. (so awesome of him <3). Sooner of later we'll find out what lies beneath his coldjaded eyes...

One thing that it is apparent from Kaname’s stance is that he wanted to push Yuuki away and make her give up on him (temporarily or permanently it remains to be seen). This is one of his motives.
    However I have the feeling that Yuuki wasn’t the solely reason … somehow he was “targeting” on Zero too … as for how and why; I cannot grasp it yet. scratch Perhaps seeing what reactions and implications we will have after his interference we can estimate better his reasons.

Ps. I do not remember if I welcomed you Yuukieee Embarassed … so in any case Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 4265338432 on board! cheers

EDIT: I forgot this one lol.

juliet wrote:

It was a line from Isaya when he compared Juuri with Yuuki lol >>

Isaya: “A thick shadow lies over her, yet she has the smell of sunlight. It’s similar BUT DIFFERENT from Juuri, who smelled of the sun’s flames…” (volume 12, chap. 58 )

Nina, my first thoughts when reading these lines was like she is carrying some part of a sin or something...what's your thoughts about that line? I think Isaya could be mentioning what we refer to as aura of a person or something like that. A bit metaphysic there...

The same … I do not know if we can call it a “sin” but considering that Yuuki is the most pure and innocent PB I find Isaya’s cue at least interesting and somewhat contradictory with what we know thus far for Yuuki > the gentle princess lol. He actually is questioning Yuuki if she is able to take a life with her weapon. Therefore from where it stems his observation about the thick shadow that lies over Yuuki?

So my thoughts are:

- Or that Isaya’s comment is one more hint that Yuuki existed in the far past i.e. she has a history wielding her Artemis thus the thick shadow which clouds her sunshine smell of her. Cool

- Or that this cue is a premonition/hunch of him about Yuuki’s future … because later on, in his convo with Kaien says >>

Isaya to Kaien:“When you first appeared before me I had a hunch you too would become an onlooker like me one day. It’s pretty rare for my hunches to be wrong.” (volume 12)

But I'm leaning more to the first option.

Yuukieee
    Yuukieee
    Human

Post by Yuukieee Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Ps. I do not remember if I welcomed you Yuukieee … so in any case on board!
    Yay, thank you!^^ I'm glad to partake to such a inspiring dicussion forum and I approve of what you just stated above, nina.
    There's no way we can figure out how the story will end, even if Hino clearly admitted it will be some sad end :'( Damn, this got me freaking out for Kaname haha, 'cos I would never want to read of his death in the least!

That being said, we shall wait for more details of Kaname's plan to be revealed. It'd be good for insance to know as for why he's drawing such a great attention on his "next victim", i.e. Sara, by announcing it that loudly. It's obvious he's aiming to get all Sara's allies ready around her for when he'll show up to claim her head (or heart LOL)but what for exactly?Sure PBs posses god-like powers and Kaname has been devouring many of them so far, but still I doubt he's that superman as to face such a hell of opponents all at once LMAO!Sure chap 79 is the most troublesome one of the whole manga so far, since it bears so many unsolved issues and unanswered questions xD
    ellieb09
    Human

Humor : Feisty :)

Post by ellieb09 Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:24 pm

What I don't understand is how Kaname can even contemplate giving Yuuki up. I mean, I get that however mush we don't understand his plan, it's obviously important, but how does he excpect Yuuki to function without him? She NEEDS his blood. That's a biological need that can't be escaped. And, she's immortal, properly immortal. If he just leaves her....what then? She just....what? Lives happily ever after alone FORVER? In a hundred years she'll have no one....not even Zero. He'll be dead. His thinking irritates me so much, as does Hino's. Yuuki can't just be abandoned.
    Yuukieee
    Yuukieee
    Human

Post by Yuukieee Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:00 pm

[/quote]What I don't understand is how Kaname can even contemplate giving Yuuki up. I mean, I get that however mush we don't understand his plan, it's obviously important, but how does he excpect Yuuki to function without him? She NEEDS his blood. That's a biological need that can't be escaped. And, she's immortal, properly immortal. If he just leaves her....what then? She just....what? Lives happily ever after alone FORVER? In a hundred years she'll have no one....not even Zero. He'll be dead. His thinking irritates me so much, as does Hino's. Yuuki can't just be abandoned[quote]

No matter how things will get, I BLINDLY trust Kaname will have Yuukie well taken care of. Even if at the current state of things he's pushing her off, he has already planned something to take care of her, just we dont know what it is about as of yet. We can only make assumptios on the account of what we've been seeing as the manga went on. Kaname might put an end to all PBs and afterwards get back to Yuuki, or he could decide to sacrifice his life performing the spell Yuri did to baby Yuuki, in order to seal her vampire nature and let her live as a human.
    Honestly I see no other possible solutions since Im convinced he WILL definitely make sure Yuki will be alright no matter what.Her being alright authomatically excludes Kaname's death, if she's to stay PB forever, because like you said, Yuuki needs Kaname's blood to survive and I have reason to think he would never condamn her to live a neverending existence all by herself.If Yukie is not meant to stay PB according to his plan, she wont suffer either from eternal loneliness nor from blood hunger in case he died or left or decided to fall into slumber again, just to bring up some example.

I hope my post helped with your fears about Yuki's care Smile
    ellieb09
    Human

Humor : Feisty :)

Post by ellieb09 Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Thanks.....I too trust Kaname. He would NEVER do anything to hurt her, but I just hope to God he doesn't just die. I'd hate to think of Yuuki dealing with his loss and I don't think she'd really apprecitate being turned into a human....loosing her familial memories again. Very Happy It's be sad, but I suppose if there was no other way, at least she'd be happy Smile
    Yuukieee
    Yuukieee
    Human

Post by Yuukieee Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:07 am

ellieb09 wrote:Thanks.....I too trust Kaname. He would NEVER do anything to hurt her, but I just hope to God he doesn't just die. I'd hate to think of Yuuki dealing with his loss and I don't think she'd really apprecitate being turned into a human....loosing her familial memories again. Very Happy It's be sad, but I suppose if there was no other way, at least she'd be happy Smile

of course!!we all hope in a happy fairy tale-like end for yume, where the handsome prince marries the pretty princess, they get 2 or 3 kids and a dog loooool

Yume rocks!! Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 2554657431
    ZerosBloodyRose
    ZerosBloodyRose
    Human

Post by ZerosBloodyRose Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:02 am

Do you think Zero still feels the same for Yuuki from looking at these previous chapters or do you think its just comfort?
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:30 pm

ZerosBloodyRose wrote:Do you think Zero still feels the same for Yuuki from looking at these previous chapters or do you think its just comfort?

depends on how you define "the same"... Razz
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Zero's Lost Cause~
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Cheesy jokes you can find on Laffy taffy candy ^_^
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 Drops1black

Post by Zero's Lost Cause~ Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:26 pm

What does Kaname mean by a hindrance? in what way was she blocking his path i wonder...can someone suggest some possibilities? scratch Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 Vampire-knight-3014967
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Zero's Lost Cause~ wrote:What does Kaname mean by a hindrance? in what way was she blocking his path i wonder...can someone suggest some possibilities? scratch Vampire Knight chapter 79 Full Raws and first translation - Page 4 Vampire-knight-3014967

I don´t think that you have to analyze the question where she became a hindrance but why he is saying that...Kaname wants her to believe that because he tries to protect her...I´m sure of that....he only wants her to keep a distance to him so that she is safe...really a sacrifice for her safety

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:22 pm