Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 Bar_left59%Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 Bar_left27%Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+14
Kanamelover<3
Saphira_K
Darkfox
MadisonYael
mariangie
TeamKnight
Shoujo-Zo18
PurusBloodLamia
Katherine
KuranPrince
Zero's Lost Cause~
aya-chan
juliet
ZerosBloodyRose
18 posters

Any new news on a vampire knight season 3?

ZerosBloodyRose
    ZerosBloodyRose
    Human

Warning ZoneAny new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 Dropsoa

Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 Empty Any new news on a vampire knight season 3?

Post by ZerosBloodyRose Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Any updates as to whether there will be a new season

Apparently its already been released in japan? or its due to be released on the 5th of june

Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any new news on a vampire knight season 3?

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:06 am

Saphira_Kuran wrote:i've heard a lot of false rumous...but i've found some news that i can't help but hope it's true.
    i've heard that season 3 has been labeled as "vampire knight destiny" and is suppose to come out somtime around christmas (2012)
    course, it may only be another false lead, but who knows?

i know the manga is tons better, it's pretty much always like that, but i still would like to see it all in anime! (so long as they don't ruin it)

unfortunately, i can't really state my opinion on the anime, as i've only seen the 1st 3 from season one as of now....

"Vampire Knight Destiny" . . . Yes... that's the fake name the psycho rumour spreaders who drive me mad have given to this fictional "season 3" that was supposably supposed to come out last year. They also call it "Vampire Knight Eternity". I heard 3 different dates from people... someone said " Oh, my friend in Japan said it's already out" or " It's going to be out in October 2011 for sure" Before that it was supposed to be out in February 2011, and someone even got specific and said March 5 2011... I wouldn't get your hopes up on it coming out in december.... since the exact same rumours were floating around last year. Heck, I think they were even around since after Vampire Knight ended in 2008. It's been over 4 years... when are people going to give up and just give the manga a chance...>.> I'm happy for the continuation of the manga, and it annoys me when people spread these massive rumours about animes getting a new season when it had a clear end, and a perfectly good continuing manga if you want more.... And then to top it off, the fans expect the anime companies to dispel the internet rumors that the selfish fans create... That's not their job, the fans got themselves hyped up, and if others are gullible enough to believe them, that's their own fault. If there is going to be a new season, it will be announced officially.... but I wouldn't rely on the anime creators to tell you whether it is or isn't, since they probably haven't even given it a thought. Sorry, Saphira, this wasn't all aimed at just you, i'm just discussing the topic in general based on what all i've read here and seen elsewhere ^^;
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any new news on a vampire knight season 3?

Post by Saphira_K Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    Saphira_Kuran wrote:i've heard a lot of false rumous...but i've found some news that i can't help but hope it's true.
    i've heard that season 3 has been labeled as "vampire knight destiny" and is suppose to come out somtime around christmas (2012)
    course, it may only be another false lead, but who knows?

i know the manga is tons better, it's pretty much always like that, but i still would like to see it all in anime! (so long as they don't ruin it)

unfortunately, i can't really state my opinion on the anime, as i've only seen the 1st 3 from season one as of now....

"Vampire Knight Destiny" . . . Yes... that's the fake name the psycho rumour spreaders who drive me mad have given to this fictional "season 3" that was supposably supposed to come out last year. They also call it "Vampire Knight Eternity". I heard 3 different dates from people... someone said " Oh, my friend in Japan said it's already out" or " It's going to be out in October 2011 for sure" Before that it was supposed to be out in February 2011, and someone even got specific and said March 5 2011... I wouldn't get your hopes up on it coming out in december.... since the exact same rumours were floating around last year. Heck, I think they were even around since after Vampire Knight ended in 2008. It's been over 4 years... when are people going to give up and just give the manga a chance...>.> I'm happy for the continuation of the manga, and it annoys me when people spread these massive rumours about animes getting a new season when it had a clear end, and a perfectly good continuing manga if you want more.... And then to top it off, the fans expect the anime companies to dispel the internet rumors that the selfish fans create... That's not their job, the fans got themselves hyped up, and if others are gullible enough to believe them, that's their own fault. If there is going to be a new season, it will be announced officially.... but I wouldn't rely on the anime creators to tell you whether it is or isn't, since they probably haven't even given it a thought. Sorry, Saphira, this wasn't all aimed at just you, i'm just discussing the topic in general based on what all i've read here and seen elsewhere ^^;

eh, i suppose it was too good to be true. thanks for clearing that up! Very Happy (and no worries, no offense taken Razz )
    i really enjoy the manga, and would certaintly recommend it before the anime. yet, i still like seeing it on screen, even if you don't get all the little "tasty tidbits" as they don't have time to insert the beauty of it all. but if they really don't in the end make a 3rd, oh well. i'll continue with the manga cheers
    you say it has a clear end? how does it end?
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Removed the picture guys Smile
    Brendaandrea16
    Brendaandrea16
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : haven't giving much thought to it.....

Post by Brendaandrea16 Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:37 pm

i heard that season 3 already air in austrilia and is going to be in america on november this year cheers i hope it is ..... Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 3751784264
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Brendaandrea16 wrote:i heard that season 3 already air in austrilia and is going to be in america on november this year cheers i hope it is ..... Any new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 3751784264

What you have heard was a lie. There is no such thing as a third season of Vampire Knight.

"Don't believe what you have read on the internet."

-Kevin Butler
    Brendaandrea16
    Brendaandrea16
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Brendaandrea16 Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:58 pm

true... but i still wish they make season 3 ,dont you???
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Brendaandrea16 wrote:true... but i still wish they make season 3 ,dont you???

I don't. The reason why I don't want the third season is because the screenwriters have completely ruined Hino's original story.
    Brendaandrea16
    Brendaandrea16
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Brendaandrea16 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:01 pm

i do get your point, like when they forgot to make Yuki kiss Kaname and yuki kiss Zero...
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:44 pm

yup, they did miss and change quite a few things. but isn't always like that anyway? the book/manga is never the same as the movie/anime.
    that's why they always say: don't judge the book by the movie.
    at least the changes are not too dire. although the ending was a bit confused they could have def. done something better there. some movies just get bombed, so i'm glad the VK anime didn't turn out that way. they can really mess around sometimes.

KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:35 am

Brendaandrea16 wrote: i do get your point, like when they forgot to make Yuki kiss Kaname and yuki kiss Zero...

Actually, it's the other way around... it's Yuuki kisses Kaname and Zero giving a farewell kiss to Yuuki.
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Human

Humor : i am really, really funny that is all i can say!

Post by Yuki_kuran12345 Sun May 20, 2012 1:45 pm

the creators are disscuing it , there properly will be thrid season around 2012 ,2013
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Sun May 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Yuki_kuran12345 wrote:the creators are disscuing it , there properly will be thrid season around 2012 ,2013
    Really?! What is your source?!

@SaphiraKuran:
    yup, they did miss and change quite a few things. but isn't always like that anyway? the book/manga is never the same as the movie/anime.
    that's why they always say: don't judge the book by the movie.
    at least the changes are not too dire. although the ending was a bit they could have def. done something better there. some movies just get bombed, so i'm glad the VK anime didn't turn out that way. they can really mess around sometimes.
    I agree with you! They changed all these things cause they didn't want continue the serie...Neither It didn't show Sara at the first ball of vampires....they're such a dumb...-.-But I have to recognize the best quality of the ost ...^^
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneAny new news on a vampire knight season 3? - Page 2 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Mon May 21, 2012 7:56 pm

June 5th... December 2012....November 2012.... sometime in 2012 or 2013.... Yet another year where several random dates are pulled out of a hat and spread around the internet. o.O It doesn't surprise me. I just wish it would end already.... T-T
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Mon May 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:June 5th... December 2012....November 2012.... sometime in 2012 or 2013.... Yet another year where several random dates are pulled out of a hat and spread around the internet. o.O It doesn't surprise me. I just wish it would end already.... T-T
    Yeah they're going us crazy Twisted Evil
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Mon May 21, 2012 8:06 pm

uahahahah, me too! Every time I see one gossip about it. I could had loved to see HW in tv show...and...KAITO! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon May 21, 2012 10:43 pm

If you want to know when season 3 would be released read the spoiler

Spoiler:

I hope your curiosity was satisfied Razz
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Mon May 21, 2012 10:49 pm

I don't believe in anyomore...sorry but now I'm a little depressed...-.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:11 am