Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 Bar_left59%Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 Bar_left27%Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 Bar_left15%Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+109
lalaland
2rsa
sakutonaru
Duskola
Izzy Kimberly
Fine of Fate
animevampire
yuki133790
nausica
SecretWhiteRose
Rima echo
ButterflyWingsx
darkwolf123
allison.cea
EmeraldSky
miyuki
XxContradictionsxX
Li.llium
SilverAngel
Evil in love
blackvampira
kanachanimmortal
iiXerxes
Unforgivable Acts...
Zero's Lost Cause~
ctaylor20
zerofan500
Bloodyrose223
yuukie cross
Kikotsukino
madbanker
berrymuffin
lililovelilica
Lenilya Rycanalica
Shiki10
theangelgirl1992
billiej
bearcute <3
SassyKnight
uchiharyuko
Ronnieduh91
zeroxyuuki43ver
sdalove
zeroyuuki666
caela
Trinity
Shoujo-Zo18
cindrella
Reannae
Amaran
aiko
Anneliezz
YukikaChan
soulkeeper_pol
VampireHunter15
Lisi
tsundereluver
Divine Rose
audraliann
solar
mariangie
rayatta
Hellraiser
ariel
*Madutza*
Youweremysafeplace*
AriannaNorelle
Angelique
Katherine
DarkRose
summaelizabeth5
Rikana-hime
shizza24
Win-chan
Nightclaws
viperviper
Vampire_Zero
VampireCythia
Lizz
nateriver
yuuki luvs zero!!!
Shizuka*Hio
Pinacolada
Knightmare
Bloodredhead
Howl4fun
loveiszero
meekomeeko
roronoa-zoro
nuitetoile21
sara_crue17
KuranPrince
aerah08
Conrad Weller
libra
RedSonja
rumland
sweetsolace
perla333
souka
Hauru
aya-chan
nina
minimalve
KanameLover
Akaruisama
The Chrysalis Whispers
ZeroLover
juliet
113 posters

Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

Poll

Who best fit Yuuki? Zero Or Kaname?

[ 88 ]
    Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 Bar_left46%Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 Bar_right [46%] 
    [ 103 ]
    Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 Bar_left54%Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 Bar_right [54%] 

Total Votes: 191
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneWho is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 Dropsoa

Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 Empty Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

Post by juliet Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Who best fits Yuuki? Who is made for her? Zero Or Kaname? And why?

Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 Zero50

OR

Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 Cfgf64df354s1223fggf5332

I know both are Very Happy but what about what Yuuki needs?

Last edited by juliet on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 Empty Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

Post by SilverAngel Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:46 am

lucykaede wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:Wow...there's so much to consider. They both care about her and are both willing to protect her. Honestly with where the story is going, I'm really not sure. Yes, she made the decision to stay with Kaname but then he left her and now she has to fight against him. With zero it's the opposite, they are on the same side but their relationship is still in an awkward state, especially with him being a hunter and always pointing bloody rose at her Shocked

its still clear that kaname loves her the most.

hmmm honestly I think they both love her equally. Zero let her go cause he knew she would be happy with Kaname. The fact he was willing to give her up so she would be happy says a lot
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneWho is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 Drops5black

Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 Empty Re: Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero?

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:57 am

SilverAngel wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:Wow...there's so much to consider. They both care about her and are both willing to protect her. Honestly with where the story is going, I'm really not sure. Yes, she made the decision to stay with Kaname but then he left her and now she has to fight against him. With zero it's the opposite, they are on the same side but their relationship is still in an awkward state, especially with him being a hunter and always pointing bloody rose at her Shocked

hmmm honestly I think they both love her equally. Zero let her go cause he knew she would be happy with Kaname. The fact he was willing to give her up so she would be happy says a lot

yes but he also pointed bloody rose at her,a thing that kaname won't do.it is yuuki who is fighting kaname in recent chapters and he is only protecting her,she asked him why??
    zero treats her harshly or treated her harshly after became pureblood but kaname always treated her the same human or vamp.
    so kaname loves her more but zero's feelings are also very strong but it can't match kaname's.that dude is dieing for his love and keeping her away so that in end she could kill him.such a passionate and tragic lover,his arms are made just to hold yuuki and that arm got cut when he could not hold her.(referring to last chapter)
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : :D gotta love it!

Post by SilverAngel Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:07 am

lucykaede wrote:
    SilverAngel wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

yes but he also pointed bloody rose at her,a thing that kaname won't do.it is yuuki who is fighting kaname in recent chapters and he is only protecting her,she asked him why??
    zero treats her harshly or treated her harshly after became pureblood but kaname always treated her the same human or vamp.
    so kaname loves her more but zero's feelings are also very strong but it can't match kaname's.that dude is dieing for his love and keeping her away so that in end she could kill him.such a passionate and tragic lover,his arms are made just to hold yuuki and that arm got cut when he could not hold her.(referring to last chapter)

hmmm maybe. But he also left her and they are fighting against one another. He's intentionally pushing her away and he even fought against her in which his sword cut her across the cheek. (few chapters ago,) don't get me wrong I love Kaname I'm just not sure what to think of his actions so far. personally I love them both
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:09 am

Kaname said he could kill Yuki if she did not stay with him. Do you really think he could kill her?
    The same goes for Zero.
    Both boys were a bit spoiled here.

Both used a speech / gesture extremely emotional, but they could never do harm to Yuki, really.

And yes, I like both guys. And I use the sign of Kaname here. And the zero in Brazilians. forums I do not see any problem., Hahaha
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:53 am

What Kaname said to Yuuki and what Zero, are two totally different things … I do not know how can even be compared. Shocked
    The most obvious difference is the way Yuuki perceived their words.

1. In Zero’s case she was hurt and after that they became enemies!

In Kaname’s case she perceived it as a declaration of passionate love i.e. as it really was and as we also saw recently when Yuuki repeated his words like hers.

2. From the recent insight that Zero himself provided … when he pointed his gun to her –the second time cuz I have lost counting lol- his inner thoughts were that Yuuki was a CORPSE for him! And this was a thought … not a confession towards Yuuki to achieve something! So it was his truth, his belief, his feelings etc…
    However I do not support that he was going to kill her, no … but I also cannot see how his action was a proof of his love O.O From what he felt and thought I can see that his action was serving him and only him channeling his rage and hate. And how could this be otherwise? It was so difficult to realize that by pointing a gun to her, threatening her life and stating that they are enemies -just only cuz she was a PB- Yuuki would have been hurt? I don’t think that someone should be a genius to understand that lol and Zero ain't stupid.

Anyway if I start pointing out the differences I would have to write a novel and I do not have time for that and in any case IMO this isn’t the question here cuz it doesn’t matter who loves her most BUT who SHE loves romantically cuz she loves both of them without a question, but with different kinds of love.

For a Yume like me it would have been convenient to support that Yuuki should end up with the boy that loves her more cuz the story shows and provides me too many proofs that Kaname is the one (he has dedicated his life to her for god’s sake!) but that wouldn’t be right because Yuuki should end up with the one that she loves regardless what the one or the other have done for her … otherwise we are not talking about love-eros but pity, obligation, affection blah blah blah something that doesn’t match in a love story ... anything else would be a compromise.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:42 pm

For a Yume like me it would have been convenient to support that Yuuki should end up with the boy that loves her more cuz the story shows and provides me too many proofs that Kaname is the one (he has dedicated his life to her for god’s sake!) but that wouldn’t be right because Yuuki should end up with the one that she loves regardless what the one or the other have done for her

partly true, but the point is that for books or novels i have not really seen a heroine that despite all the things that the man did for her, does not end up with him; unless the writer wants to make this trully provocative > i mean it is a sense of justice for the girl to finally end up with the one that really has proven his love...for her and this closes a circle, I am saying that as a fan but also as a reader.
    Would you accept an end where the heroine chooses, not with the man that has done everything for her, but another character who may still care but not in the same sense? where is the tense and the sense of completion? the moral teaching? after all we are talking about eros here and honestly you can love two people, you can not be in love with two people...someone has to be the romance and someone has to be the friend. So in this case, which is it? is it the man that is giving everything up to this point the man that shall not receive any reward? if so why Hino keeps a so low profile with Zero?
    What I am trying to say, its not a matter of yume, just a matter of retribution what goes around...comes around and so on...
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:05 pm

juliet wrote:
    For a Yume like me it would have been convenient to support that Yuuki should end up with the boy that loves her more cuz the story shows and provides me too many proofs that Kaname is the one (he has dedicated his life to her for god’s sake!) but that wouldn’t be right because Yuuki should end up with the one that she loves regardless what the one or the other have done for her

partly true, but the point is that for books or novels i have not really seen a heroine that despite all the things that the man did for her, does not end up with him; unless the writer wants to make this trully provocative > i mean it is a sense of justice for the girl to finally end up with the one that really has proven his love...for her and this closes a circle, I am saying that as a fan but also as a reader.
    Would you accept an end where the heroine chooses, not with the man that has done everything for her, but another character who may still care but not in the same sense? where is the tense and the sense of completion? the moral teaching? after all we are talking about eros here and honestly you can love two people, you can not be in love with two people...someone has to be the romance and someone has to be the friend. So in this case, which is it? is it the man that is giving everything up to this point the man that shall not receive any reward? if so why Hino keeps a so low profile with Zero?
    What I am trying to say, its not a matter of yume, just a matter of retribution what goes around...comes around and so on...

what you are exactly meant with zero as low profile??what you meant?? scratch
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:39 pm

It is a matter of perspective, really Y_____Y
    I realy don´t see Kaname's words more as proof of his love for Yuki, but I see it more as an evidence of immaturity and selfishness. Kaname was thinking in his own will. So much so that Yuki, before biting Zero she said, "and that was how he kept me beside him." That phrase has always been a moot point to Yume, because it was a blackmail. Kaname was more loving himself, thinking in their own stincts than Yuki.

I see no difference to zero in order to consider both impulsive and selfish. Although they had no intention of actually killing her, this is not something that is said at all. Blackmailing someone to stay by your side is vile. As to point one gun to a friend who always had stayed at your side.

I always want not to underestimate Kana´s actions and overestimate Zero´s actions because Hino leads the story to show that they both love her equally. The difference here are the feelings of her.

I agree that Zero's feelings towards Yuki may have changed. When Yuki says "my Kaname" and is going toward him, he holds her. From my understanding (and associating it with the events that happened later) this is not something like "I'll fight for her." This is something like "It is dangerous to stay beside him. Or you do not know what are his intentions."

Also, now, when he accepts her with that hair completely devoid of femininity, charm, personality and sexappel, Yuki so spartan, this scene was not romantic. But yes, the window is open to Zeki, invariably, Hino does not drop the bone.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:31 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    juliet wrote:

what you are exactly meant with zero as low profile??what you meant?? scratch

i mean that she does not romantically advances Zeki in an equal mode with yume..this is what i mean and that Zero's action at this point can not match with Kaname's dedication to her...so this causes imbalance...

i do not say that zeki can not happen, but now their interaction and love issues are completely stagnant > hino must develop towards that direction the story, now the two ships are not equally empowered by script

It is a matter of perspective, really Y_____Y
    I realy don´t see Kaname's words more as proof of his love for Yuki, but I see it more as an evidence of immaturity and selfishness. Kaname was thinking in his own will. So much so that Yuki, before biting Zero she said, "and that was how he kept me beside him." That phrase has always been a moot point to Yume, because it was a blackmail. Kaname was more loving himself, thinking in their own stincts than Yuki.

where Lilly, i do not exactly see where your point is based to...
    XxContradictionsxX
    XxContradictionsxX
    Human

Humor : Stupid things people say

Post by XxContradictionsxX Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:45 pm

This question is really based on opinion and perspective as li.llium wrote-
    It's not really a matter of who is best for Yuuki(in our opinion) but the one she feels is best for her- The only thing we can do is speculate according to how we feel...
    miyuki
    miyuki
    Human

Humor : am I a human or vampire ?

Post by miyuki Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Btw, I'm Yume fan Smile
    Of course I wish that Yuuki will end up together with Kaname.
    But sometimes I doubt that both of Kaname or Zero won't end up with Yuuki. Why ? Because since the title of this story as "Vampire Knight" I wonder if someday Kaname's wish to become a dust (die i mean) will come true to make a peace on earth LOL
    since from the ancestors epoch until now (in VK story) the war between human and vampire still exist... It's because purebloods with their etenal life can't die.
    Maybe Kaname's self will sacrifice himself to protect Yuuki as pureblood at the end and turn her as human same like her mother (Juuri) did in the past.

Anyway, I felt broken heart for Kaname past story with hooded woman (except actually she's Yuuki reincarnation LOL). Because even He's in love with Yuuki, that women ? arghh... Yuuki isn't his first love at all.

Btw about Zero..
    He is so deep in love with Yuuki, but he realized his fate to become an enemy for her and also purebloods. Even there was a love story in the past when Yuuki as human, but a little bit different right now since she woken up as vampire. That's way Yuuki said that she will run away from Zero always. They were enemies actually. Crying or Very sad
    Zero had promised to kill her someday by his blood instinct as hunter even he doesn't want to do it exactly. That's way run Yuuki, run always... How sad when I saw Zero and Yuuki couldn't stand it and become so so friendly almost like a couple but enemies like Hanabusa said Crying or Very sad

I really don't know what's Hino sensei intentions. Everytime the story can change, or at the end until all of mystery will solved.

aghh... But, I hope for Yume forever.
    I'm fine for both of Kaname and Zero. I love both of them also. But at least this is a tragic and sad love and life story after all. SO I hope for their happiness at least for the ending cheers

SO, this is my opinion.. =)
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:12 pm

my thing is that in first arc yuuki's feeling for kaname were shown now in second arc her love for zero will develop,it will be shown in final battle whom she cares most for and she loves.since she is willing to kill kaname(Sry her justice side will lead to this)than its gotta be zero,she can't end up alone plus its a tragic manga if lead couple ends up together then is it tragic??? scratch
    Rikana-hime
    Human

Post by Rikana-hime Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:23 pm

lucykaede wrote:my thing is that in first arc yuuki's feeling for kaname were shown now in second arc her love for zero will develop,it will be shown in final battle whom she cares most for and she loves.since she is willing to kill kaname(Sry her justice side will lead to this)than its gotta be zero,she can't end up alone plus its a tragic manga if lead couple ends up together then is it tragic??? scratch

She said she would kill Kaname? Shocked Where? In which chapter? Show me her line or did I miss something here? scratch

You are really a Yume? Sorry, I feel like you are trolling...
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Rikana-hime wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:my thing is that in first arc yuuki's feeling for kaname were shown now in second arc her love for zero will develop,it will be shown in final battle whom she cares most for and she loves.since she is willing to kill kaname(Sry her justice side will lead to this)than its gotta be zero,she can't end up alone plus its a tragic manga if lead couple ends up together then is it tragic??? scratch

She said she would kill Kaname? Shocked Where? In which chapter? Show me her line or did I miss something here? scratch

no she never said that,i think hino said its her justice side to do stupidity so maybe she will in future become willing to kill kaname to show her idiotic development crap. Crying or Very sad
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:06 am

lucykaede wrote:
    Rikana-hime wrote:

no she never said that,i think hino said its her justice side to do stupidity so maybe she will in future become willing to kill kaname to show her idiotic development crap. Crying or Very sad
    Yuuki's willing only to STOP KANAME!NOT KILL KANAME!
    Don't get the idea in the other way okay? argue
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:23 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Rikana-hime wrote:

Yuuki's willing only to STOP KANAME!NOT KILL KANAME!
    Don't get the idea in the other way okay? argue

i said in future she may change her mind,do you know kaname's great sin yet?????? scratch
    Rikana-hime
    Human

Post by Rikana-hime Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:12 am

^ Justice side means must kill a person did something wrong? I don't think so. I think stupic means she let Kaname do what he wants which is no good
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:33 am

Rikana-hime wrote:^ Justice side means must kill a person did something wrong? I don't think so. I think stupic means she let Kaname do what he wants which is no good

kaname wants her to kill him,thats it,its on hino if she develops yuuki like that or not and my speculation is that she will,happy now.can't i even specualate???? Evil or Very Mad
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:54 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    Rikana-hime wrote:^ Justice side means must kill a person did something wrong? I don't think so. I think stupic means she let Kaname do what he wants which is no good

kaname wants her to kill him,thats it,its on hino if she develops yuuki like that or not and my speculation is that she will,happy now.can't i even specualate???? Evil or Very Mad
    Since Hino-sensei is neither on Kaname or Zero's side...i don't think there's anything to speculate! rofl
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:25 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

Since Hino-sensei is neither on Kaname or Zero's side...i don't think there's anything to speculate! rofl

who knows who hino likes?????? Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 1792502404
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:27 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

who knows who hino likes?????? Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 1792502404
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 am

lucykaede wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

If you consider a writter feelings(like mine)i would not get any side here,cause one side would get hurt,but my fans would get angry at me since i didn't choose who the heroine stays with at the ned...but Hino-sensei is a mysterious person so i would wait any moves from her scratch
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:41 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

If you consider a writter feelings(like mine)i would not get any side here,cause one side would get hurt,but my fans would get angry at me since i didn't choose who the heroine stays with at the ned...but Hino-sensei is a mysterious person so i would wait any moves from her scratch

That´s right we don´t really know a lot that gives us an idea of the final couple or Hino´s opinion...she would be quite stupid if she tells us her feelings right now because no one would discuss it anymore ;) (and I think it is good that we can show each other our feelings and thoughts, because we can earn different point of views and ideas...so she can keep silence abour her feelings til the end^^)
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:42 pm

Katherine wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

That´s right we don´t really know a lot that gives us an idea of the final couple or Hino´s opinion...she would be quite stupid if she tells us her feelings right now because no one would discuss it anymore ;) (and I think it is good that we can show each other our feelings and thoughts, because we can earn different point of views and ideas...so she can keep silence abour her feelings til the end^^)

seeing current situation,i think she likes sara in her story. sFun_banghead2 sFun_hailtheking Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 3134848676
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:56 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

seeing current situation,i think she likes sara in her story. sFun_banghead2 sFun_hailtheking Who is best for Yuuki? Kaname or Zero? - Page 16 3134848676

maybe hino-sensei is a cruel person who loves to see others be sad and suffer (f.e. when she´ll kill Kaname or Zero)...if that´s the case Hino might identify herself with sara and lets her win...well I don´t think so but I try to see the good in every person (well nothing good in Sara for sure^^)
    EmeraldSky
    EmeraldSky
    Human

Post by EmeraldSky Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:44 am

The answer is Zero!! Their friendship evolved into something more over the course of the series....Zero had everything ripped away from him at a young age, and was even betrayed early on by his twin. Naturally, he closed himself off to the world, he built an impenetrable fortress around him to close off his emotions so he would never be hurt again--he saw nothing redeeming about life.

Yuuki was the exception....when he was brought to her house years prior (after his family was killed), she took care of him even though she herself was a mere child. She never gave up on him...and never has (if you read the manga too), and never will! She was willing to sacrifice herself for him and he has done the same on many occasions.

You see that Yuuki is the one person who can chip away at his fortress....she admits that half her heart is his....and always will be. For Zero, his entire heart is hers, though he is afraid to admit it. He is afraid to have a weakness b/c weakness only gets you hurt or killed. His entire life he has been a pawn of pureblood vampires....he hates and detests vampires, but especially purebloods. *spoiler alert below*

And to know that Yuuki is a pureblood affects the one core philosophy he has always held--> a hatred towards purebloods and a determination to rid the world of them. PUrebloods can also control people and other vampires....so when feelings for her arouse in him, he must surely wonder if the feelings are real or an illusion...he has been hurt before....the only lesson he ever learned in life was NOT to trust any vampires.....

The lesson he is learning and will learn is to love. Once he comes to terms that he can't fight his bond with Yuuki (and he has already softened towards her), and that she is the exception to the pureblood vampire rule, he will evolve again....her love will save him.....it HAS been saving him (like not devolving to a Level E vampire). Her love will save him and it will save her.

As for Kaname, he makes for a good love triangle. But he has controlled everything from day one....I could write a few paragraphs about Kaname and his "love" for Yuuki, but this is already getting long!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:18 pm