Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 Bar_left59%Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 Bar_left27%Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 Bar_left15%Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+113
Saphira_K
lalaland
*Evis*
LANA_DEL_REY
2rsa
chidcho
sakutonaru
-zeroxzero-
Youweremysafeplace*
Izzy Kimberly
Rima echo
darkwolf123
VampireKnight15
kanamekuranlover
Ribbon07
SilverAngel
EmeraldSky
miyuki
Yuki_kuran12345
YukixKaname
Brendaandrea16
stuffs
Evil in love
Andre
DarkRose
animebiatchxx
kanachanimmortal
vampireknight21
Meleas
TheNoisyNeutron
Princess Iris Kuran
Shiki10
inessabille
Falc0n
ZerosBloodyRose
Zero's Lost Cause~
PurusBloodLamia
Aquasixio
MorningStar
lililovelilica
Kikotsukino
bearcute <3
zeroyuuki666
soulkeeper_pol
jayashree
SassyKnight
Shoujo-Zo18
caela
AmayaLee
sweetsolace
blackvampira
aiko
Bloodredhead
Divine Rose
VampireCythia
via2myrene
Angelique
SweetHoney
Conrad Weller
Katherine
Win-chan
shizza24
nateriver
Ocean Of Blood
Kaname_Forever
Elfiena Fiefie
loveiszero
awes0m3
RedSonja
rika
bashashim@yahoo.com
Howl4fun
Kara
Yuuki-sama
Anneliezz
Knightmare
Ms. Anthropoid
paradox
YuukiZero4eva
Kanamelover<3
janineavelar
darkangle15
KuranPrince
rumland
Dark_Eclipse
nina
mariangie
ntalia
aya-chan
midnightbloomer
Lauren
xxAngelofHopexx
Cross_Louys
PeachBum
ShiroiYuki911
Nodachi
ariel
Lisi
Hauru
azumiaozora
missdaredevil07
Vampire_Zero
libra
Akaruisama
rhyme
Trinity
Kanaze-Chan
Kazekeshi
love ice
ButterflyWingsx
anna
cleone
juliet
117 posters

Zeki or Yume?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 5 Dropsoa

Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 Empty Yume or Zeki?

Post by juliet Mon May 31, 2010 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

If you like Zero or Kaname then I guess you are either Zeki or Yume. Which one do you prefer to see and why?

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 Empty Re: Zeki or Yume?

Post by juliet Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Mysterious key though, I wonder what it is..
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:12 pm

juliet wrote:Mysterious key though, I wonder what it is..

Maybe it's a key to their to their private bedroom filled with rose petals.
    YuukiZero4eva
    YuukiZero4eva
    Human

Post by YuukiZero4eva Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:54 pm

For me I think it would be Zeki because Zero loves Yuuki so much he had no other choice but to let her go,but deep down I still think Yuuki has a weakness for Zero Razz
    paradox
    paradox
    Human

Humor : ironic?

Post by paradox Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:06 am

I seem to be the odd one out here. Not surprising.

My preferred pairing is Kaname and the Hooded Woman, even though it's a past relationship. Unlike most of the characters in the story, she never seemed baffled by him or his thought processes. Since he's so complex, it's refreshing to have a female counterpart appear who can match him wit for wit and even run him in circles. I thought I'd never see this kind of thing again after Shizuka was killed, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of Kaname and the Hooded Woman's past in future chapters.

I have no leaning toward either of the more traditional pairings. There's value in both, though if Hino decides to end with Kaname and Yuuki, I would prefer that Yuuki became a woman capable of understanding Kaname.

To jump back into the discussion, I'm fairly sure the key will be related to more of Kaname's past, possibly during his reign as king--we still haven't seen much from his time after the Hooded Woman's sacrifice.
    Ms. Anthropoid
    Ms. Anthropoid
    Human

Humor : Cynical

Post by Ms. Anthropoid Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:20 am

I enjoy Zeki and Yume scenes and like all three main characters. However, I'll admit my bias toward Zeki, so Zeki could be considered my preference. Still, I'm not into the whole hate the other male thing. I prefer to enjoy what the other side and male has to offer. Makes the story more interesting and enjoyable to read.

Kana definitely has some strengths over Zero. Some things I prefer. And Zero has some strengths over Kana. Some things I prefer. Both have weaknesses. Yuuki is a lucky girl.
    Dark_Eclipse
    Dark_Eclipse
    Human

Post by Dark_Eclipse Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:17 am

paradox wrote:I seem to be the odd one out here. Not surprising.

My preferred pairing is Kaname and the Hooded Woman, even though it's a past relationship. Unlike most of the characters in the story, she never seemed baffled by him or his thought processes. Since he's so complex, it's refreshing to have a female counterpart appear who can match him wit for wit and even run him in circles. I thought I'd never see this kind of thing again after Shizuka was killed, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of Kaname and the Hooded Woman's past in future chapters.

ha-ha-ha ha-ha-ha ha-ha-ha
    I kinda like ur idea 'bout Kaname and the Hooded Woman...If I'm right, didn't she throw her heart in the furnace where the hunters made their anti-vampire weapons from(in the past)? If that is so, then she won't be able to come back... cryyyyyyy but on the other hand, i was wondering in this part:
    http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/VampireKnight64/227379-13.html
    the metal moved on its own(it was like its alive or something) is it because of the hooded woman? Could it be that that Woman is alive in some way in the form of the weapons that the hunters wield? ❓ and if I remember it correctly, there's one time where Zero's bloody rose was moving as if it had a mind of its own. And one thing is, Zero mentioned that it was feeding on his blood like a vampire does.. Does it have something to do with the fact that Hooded woman (whose heart was part of the Mother Metal of the weapons) is a vampire? :surprise:

and lastly, is it just me... or does the Hooded Woman kinda resembles Yuuki?? :Startle: but probably it's just my imagination... :sort of...:
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Dark_Eclipse wrote:

I kinda like ur idea 'bout Kaname and the Hooded Woman...If I'm right, didn't she throw her heart in the furnace where the hunters made their anti-vampire weapons from(in the past)? If that is so, then she won't be able to come back... cryyyyyyy but on the other hand, i was wondering in this part:
    the metal moved on its own(it was like its alive or something) is it because of the hooded woman? Could it be that that Woman is alive in some way in the form of the weapons that the hunters wield? ❓ and if I remember it correctly, there's one time where Zero's bloody rose was moving as if it had a mind of its own. And one thing is, Zero mentioned that it was feeding on his blood like a vampire does.. Does it have something to do with the fact that Hooded woman (whose heart was part of the Mother Metal of the weapons) is a vampire? :surprise:

and lastly, is it just me... or does the Hooded Woman kinda resembles Yuuki?? :Startle: but probably it's just my imagination... :sort of...:

It seems that the anti-vampire weapons “feed” from the user somehow … but how exactly and when it’s not clear yet.

About the connection between the AV weapons and the “soul” of the hooded-lady, here what Kaname said to Yuuki …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-23/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

“The weapons are weapons … can’t transform into her …”

Also if you like you can take a look to this thread about the anti-vampires weapons and theories …

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t522-anti-vampire-weapons Very Happy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:32 pm

paradox wrote:

M..I know that's your personal preference so I am not going into arguing this. I just wanted to add that Yuuki right now has started developping, so I think at the end, she will be far more independed than what she is now. Yet I would not like to see her as dominant type as the hooded woman. Why? well she cared only for her scopes, not about Kaname. Anyway...yes, that's a matter of preference.
    Dark_Eclipse
    Dark_Eclipse
    Human

Post by Dark_Eclipse Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:19 pm

nina wrote:
    Dark_Eclipse wrote:

It seems that the anti-vampire weapons “feed” from the user somehow … but how exactly and when it’s not clear yet.

About the connection between the AV weapons and the “soul” of the hooded-lady, here what Kaname said to Yuuki …

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57201-23/vampire-knight/chapter-64.html

“The weapons are weapons … can’t transform into her …”

Also if you like you can take a look to this thread about the anti-vampires weapons and theories …

https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t522-anti-vampire-weapons Very Happy

sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug

again,...thank you, nina-san!!!

ha-ha-ha ha-ha-ha

these things about the anti-vampire weapons are quite complicated.... as much as the life of the vampires... crazy they always got me thinkin' deeply and they make me crazee!! :Hehe: :Hehe:
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Any time dear sLo_BigBearHug
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:30 pm

I like both Zero and Kaname, but I way prefer Zeki to Yume. Yume I find pretty dull and Kaname gets up to a lot more interesting things when he's on his own, although I will wait to see more Zeki before I do actually put my faith in them being more interesting and its going to be a while before they return to being the at ease comrades but drama filled duo that I once enjoyed.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Fri May 27, 2011 11:42 pm

i like zeki the most Smile
    i can't really say why, since i don't really know for myself
    in don't hate yume or anything
    but i just love the zeki scenes <3
    Yuuki-sama
    Yuuki-sama
    Human

Humor : Japanese. ;)

Post by Yuuki-sama Fri May 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Zeki!! I just think they're so cute together..and i looove zero. drawling i could except yume too... but from the beguinning i've wanted zeki. So yeah.
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Sat May 28, 2011 10:02 am

I totally agree! I'm leaning further towards the 'Zeki' ship now, I think cheers  I'll admit that Kaname and Yuuki are sweet together sometimes, but I've found that I don't look forward to their scenes like I look forward to scenes with Zero and Yuuki. With each new Zeki scene, it's like there's at least a little bit more development with their relationship, and with Yume after a while there in the mansion it all started to feel a little bit repetitive. Their relationship has a long way to go, particularly with Yuuki constantly feeling inferior to her current partner  scratch  Once Yuuki starts to feel like his equal, the Yume relationship will become healthy and flourish. So like Knightmare said, a lot more seems to happen with the plot when Kaname and Yuuki are separated. Yuuki can grow into her own person, and step up as a Pureblood princess Smile

I don't dislike Yume at all, but I do think that since he left in chapter 68 the plot has started to move along a little bit more. And of course it's given Hino an opportunity to have a little more interaction between Yuuki and Zero, which is definitely not a bad thing  Smile

Last edited by Kara on Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Sat May 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Ironically I didn't become a zeki until the second arc (it takes me a while to get into a serie before I'll fall for it or a character/pairing), and even though I liked zeki alot during the first arc, yume was just as interesting to me then, because of the forbidden relationship they had going on. As soon as the arcs switched however, I skipped entirely to zeki after the revelation that Yuuki not only was a pureblood, but had also been engaged to Kaname since birth and is "destined" to marry him as is expected by their lineage and has always been done before and will always be done if they're endgame. Hmm, not my cup of tea. Zeki also became the forbidden couple then, and they just had much more of the classic "friends realizing they're more than just friends" story going on, you could actually see them falling in love rather than just being told that they love each other without any development or other reasoning behind than that they were "meant to". I love how they contrast each other, and yet are equals on many levels. I love how their relationship is always filled with so much tension and bittersweetness to it, both before and now, due to their communication problems and suppressed feelings. What's interesting is how the plot always moves along when they're involved together, while with yume the plot slows down/stops. Same with Yuuki who becomes a heroine whenever Zero's around, and turns back into an obedient, quiet wife when she's with Kaname. Even Kaname becomes a more exciting character when he's not with Yuuki, lol. There's just so much of a deeper level to zeki, so much excitedness and build up, I can't wait to see how Hino is planning to take it further. x3
    bashashim@yahoo.com
    Human

Post by bashashim@yahoo.com Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:49 pm

umi fannnnnnnnnn al the way but can someone explai to me if uki is satesfaid with zeros blood in the manga douse that mean he is the one please tell me that i am analizing this wrong and if vk is sapposed to be a tragdy douse that mean that kaname dies at the end i really wana seee him and uki togethre with kids she is the one who can make him happy i mean hasent the man suffered enoght
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:12 pm

bashashim@yahoo.com wrote:umi fannnnnnnnnn al the way but can someone explai to me if uki is satesfaid with zeros blood in the manga douse that mean he is the one please tell me that i am analizing this wrong and if vk is sapposed to be a tragdy douse that mean that kaname dies at the end i really wana seee him and uki togethre with kids she is the one who can make him happy i mean hasent the man suffered enoght

Hi there, didn't you just posted the same question here; https://vampireknight.all-up.com/t785p30-what-about-kaname#14382. In this case I would suggest editing your post and remove the part that makes your post double. There is no meaning for members to reply twice in two sections. And also please, do make your questions as relevant to the thread's topic as much as possible.
    rika
    Human

Post by rika Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 pm

juliet wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

I had a different idea for the ending . Because I think Zero is going to fall to Level E . Also the story had insinuated for a long time Kaname could die . I believe near the end Kaname would ask Yuuki for killing him due to his actions . She can't . Somehow ( chapter 69 give me some light for how it could happen ) she instead save him .Breaks Rido bound to Kaname . Kaname decides to return to a slumber . As he thinks he is not worthy of Yuuki . Zero is expecting Yuuki to say to him that she loves him . She bites him . And noticed the one for her is not Zero's .She only see him as her best friend . Then Zero is falling to Level E . He went bersek . She uses the bracelet / tattoo spell to stop him . He ask her to fulfil her promise to kill him if he fall to Level E . She can't . Maybe Cross appear here and he choose to make the same spell as Juuri to make a vampire human . Zero ends as human . Yuuki and Zero makes ammends . Then Yuuki says the one she loves is Kaname . She go looking for him . Use the key given by him to open the Kuran mausoleum where Kaname went to slumber . Yuuki awaken him after saying he is the one for her .

I totally agree with you. Since there ws a picture released wherin kaname is lying on the coffin while yuuki seems to hug him. I think he just awaken. So it could also happen.

Yes and me melting in the floor sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou and then? and then? LOL (you left the best part out)...

speaking about Vampires vs hunters, it would be very interesting to see a more powerful level-e because that would give a whole new twist in the story, hunters and good purebloods would necessarily have to join parts as they would need ecah other, no time for arguements, and it would also make the battle more interesting and real. Until now it's only a bang with BR and all vamps turn to dust. Okey but in overall terms fighiting a great battle should not be that easy.
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:04 pm

zekiiiiii!!!i like kaname but i always prefered zero......he is more passionate than kaname!!!
    awes0m3
    awes0m3
    Human

Post by awes0m3 Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:14 am

Well, this is difficult; I like both pairings.

While I do think Zeki has a higher probability of being 'endgame', I feel that Yume has a bit more romance to it (at the moment). Zeki contains that slow burning desire that blossoms into a strong and unmistakable attraction (which I definitely enjoy reading in shoujo!). But Yume has this tragic glow about it; it's a romance for the ages, something that is fiercely vampire. It's full of sadness, longing, intensity, seriousness and … ecstacy; it's a love story that I expect and want from a vampire tale. /notgoodatexplainingwithwords

So, ummm, maybe I lean more towards Yume? But Zeki tugs at my heartstrings, too. So both! Twisted Evil Very Happy
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Zero: omg his name, such a nice ring to it, and silver hair, and tsundere: 3 main reasons I like Zero more. (Mhmmm...Maria...<3)

Now Yume or Zeki: liking a male doesn't mean you'd always support him with the female lead ( I love Tamaki, but I preferred Hikaru x haruhi, but oh well). For now I'd go with Zeki. The slow building relationship, from friends to lovers, always appeals more to me. Plus, it is more exciting atm to see how Hino will pull them together, since Yume is already established.
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Elfiena Fiefie
    Human

Post by Elfiena Fiefie Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:43 pm

YuMe!! I'm always a YuMe fan but I love Zero too..still,I prefer Kaname and Yuuki to be together forever!! if Hino sensei decide that Kaname will die in the end,hope kaname and yuuki die together Sad
    but if the ending is ZeKi,I still love VK!that is still a happy ending.. Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 36224405
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Elfiena Fiefie wrote:YuMe!! I'm always a YuMe fan but I love Zero too..still,I prefer Kaname and Yuuki to be together forever!! if Hino sensei decide that Kaname will die in the end,hope kaname and yuuki die together Sad
    but if the ending is ZeKi,I still love VK!that is still a happy ending.. Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 36224405

Wow! I share all of your idea in the topic of VK. I also think that Yuuki and Kaname should lbe together or die together, but I love this manga no matter how it's going to end.
    Kaname_Forever
    Kaname_Forever
    Human

Post by Kaname_Forever Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm

love kaname so much Zeki or Yume? - Page 5 651225598
    i want kaname n yuuki stay together forever
    but i can't beleive that yuuki drank ze's blood(chap 74)
    she betrayed kaname
    but i don't want kaname sad so....
    kaname and yuuki 4ever... sLo_valentine2
    pls, don't make kaname sad matsuri-sensei
    Ocean Of Blood
    Ocean Of Blood
    Human

Humor : Humor? Ehh.. I usually find the slightest things to be funny. I'm a fun person 8D

Post by Ocean Of Blood Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:47 am

Gahh.. I'm not really sure. In the latest chapter, Kaname's words kinda.. Eh.. Bothered me. When Kaien Said to Kaname, "I've come to tell you that I will never return Yuuki to you" It didn't so much bother Kaname. It also seems like things for Zero & Yuuki are starting to get better. But I'm not sure! I think I'm going to stick with side Zeki.. Very Happy
    nateriver
    Human

Post by nateriver Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:10 am

I'm a Zeki fan so I hope Yuuki'll end up with Zero,they are so cute,I think.

I like Kaname,too but he is evil so I don't think yume is the final pairs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:47 pm