Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 Bar_left59%Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 Bar_left27%Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 Bar_left15%Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+113
Saphira_K
lalaland
*Evis*
LANA_DEL_REY
2rsa
chidcho
sakutonaru
-zeroxzero-
Youweremysafeplace*
Izzy Kimberly
Rima echo
darkwolf123
VampireKnight15
kanamekuranlover
Ribbon07
SilverAngel
EmeraldSky
miyuki
Yuki_kuran12345
YukixKaname
Brendaandrea16
stuffs
Evil in love
Andre
DarkRose
animebiatchxx
kanachanimmortal
vampireknight21
Meleas
TheNoisyNeutron
Princess Iris Kuran
Shiki10
inessabille
Falc0n
ZerosBloodyRose
Zero's Lost Cause~
PurusBloodLamia
Aquasixio
MorningStar
lililovelilica
Kikotsukino
bearcute <3
zeroyuuki666
soulkeeper_pol
jayashree
SassyKnight
Shoujo-Zo18
caela
AmayaLee
sweetsolace
blackvampira
aiko
Bloodredhead
Divine Rose
VampireCythia
via2myrene
Angelique
SweetHoney
Conrad Weller
Katherine
Win-chan
shizza24
nateriver
Ocean Of Blood
Kaname_Forever
Elfiena Fiefie
loveiszero
awes0m3
RedSonja
rika
bashashim@yahoo.com
Howl4fun
Kara
Yuuki-sama
Anneliezz
Knightmare
Ms. Anthropoid
paradox
YuukiZero4eva
Kanamelover<3
janineavelar
darkangle15
KuranPrince
rumland
Dark_Eclipse
nina
mariangie
ntalia
aya-chan
midnightbloomer
Lauren
xxAngelofHopexx
Cross_Louys
PeachBum
ShiroiYuki911
Nodachi
ariel
Lisi
Hauru
azumiaozora
missdaredevil07
Vampire_Zero
libra
Akaruisama
rhyme
Trinity
Kanaze-Chan
Kazekeshi
love ice
ButterflyWingsx
anna
cleone
juliet
117 posters

Zeki or Yume?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 4 Dropsoa

Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 Empty Yume or Zeki?

Post by juliet Mon May 31, 2010 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

If you like Zero or Kaname then I guess you are either Zeki or Yume. Which one do you prefer to see and why?

Dark_Eclipse
    Human

Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 Empty Re: Zeki or Yume?

Post by Dark_Eclipse Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:07 pm

nina wrote:
    mariangie wrote:
    juliet wrote:

Yes and me melting in the floor sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou sLo_Iloveyou and then? and then? LOL (you left the best part out)...

To continue :

Kaname ask why she pardon him . She told him . Yuuki kiss him . Kaname drinks Yuuki's blood . Just imagine the rest . drawling drawling

Kaname and Yuuki wedding is next . 😊 No more secrets from him to her . Now she knows all his past and had forgotten him . At last , she is his equal .

Next , another reunion of hunters and Kaname and Yuuki vampire side . Zero as new Hunter's President . Yuuki as new Vampire Queen and new vampire representative . This time a new treaty is done . Thanks to Yuuki intervention with both sides , a coexistance treaty has success . As she understand both sides . Because she was human once . Now is a vampire . And because she loves both men in charge of each side ( one as friend , one as her mate ).

As epilogue : In the future , Night Class is restored . As a way for young vampires to learn to live peaceful with humans . Zero is the new Headmaster of Cross Academy . The first day of a new Night Class is introduced . New faces are shown . Those are the faces of the sons and daughters of the original Night Class . Then the new Dorm Leader is shown . He is the older twin of Kaname's and Yuuki . A cute pureblood vampire girl is goofing with some humans . He is shown getting jealous of seeing his young twin talking to other guys . She just gets mad . Starts to make faces . He tries to get in her good side . Then Zero is shown remembering his young years with Yuuki . How she ended being the one to make both sides to at last coexist peaceful .

The end sLo_valentine2

Of course nothing of this has to happen . These are only ideas of how I think the end could be . I'm not the mangaka of this story . She could make something completely different . Or even not expected by anybody .

I hope at the end Kaname could survive and ends with Yuuki . Because if Kaname die , a possible ending could be Kaname and Yuuki both dying . And Zero is left alone with the purpose to make both humans and vampires to learn to coexist as Yuuki's legacy . This ending could be similar to the Juuri / Haruka / Cross situation . This could be a repeat of the past .

Same here ... drawling drawling drawling I should pick up my pieces from the floor but I can't ... I'm still daydreaming Zeki or Yume? - Page 4 Addemoticons1092

I really ❤ these ideas.... wish some of them would come true.. Razz

anyway about the yume or zeki thing...
    I think that Yuuki will probably end up with Kaname.. wub but still, I'm going for Zeki!! It's just that i love Zero-kun! sLo_Iloveyou and I don't want him to get hurt if ever he couldn't accept the fact that Yuuki loves Kaname and Kaname only.. I would always cry whenever I see his pained expression.. Sad hmmm.. well, if Yuuki and Zero won't really end up together then I hope that Zero can still have a happy ending of his own.. maybe a new love? wub just a thought.. ;) now that I think about it, I once imagined Zero paired with Yori-Yuuki's human best friend. What do you think? :suspect: oh well..just another thought... lol!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:26 pm

Dark_Eclipse wrote: I once imagined Zero paired with Yori-Yuuki's human best friend. What do you think? :suspect: oh well..just another thought... lol!

Ι like you sig, LOL Zero never talks about his feelings but when he does he says nice things.

I must admit that I melted when he said to Yagari; "her existence is not small, in my heart is big"...

Yes I did...

Yori can be a possible mating for Zero, I have to admit I did fantasize him (LOL) with that singer girl from the chapter...but then again she is vampire and he would not go for it...
    but still he a hunter, she a singer reminds me of fifties american movies...quite atmospherical. No, I think Yori would be a much better and down to earth combination if he ever noticed her, of course.
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Right now in the story I hope yuki dosen't end up with ether zero or kaname, at least not till the 2 weed out there problims, with kaname he needs to stop treating yuki as a doll that is his property, zero needs to stop treating her like a creth to go on living. But if they fix those problims I dont mind ether.

Also about zero and the classmate. I doubt that will work out, I highly doubt zero can be with anyone other then a vampire. His hunger wont go away and he is stated as saying is hunger wont be satisfyed unless he drained yuki to her absoult limits.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:37 am

Personally, I don't see Kaname treating his fiancee like a doll. Most importantly, he loves her with all of her heart. With the entire vampire society going out of control, he had to protect her from danger.

Zero needs to accept Kaname's fiancee nature and get rid of his racist pride and become childhood friends/foster siblings once again (Kaien's family). I don't know if Zero's humanity will continue and accept her...
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:31 am

KuranPrince wrote:Personally, I don't see Kaname treating his fiancee like a doll. Most importantly, he loves her with all of her heart. With the entire vampire society going out of control, he had to protect her from danger.

I couldn't have said it better!!! *applause*

KuranPrince wrote: Zero needs to accept Kaname's fiancee nature

I likieeeee!! aha
    Dark_Eclipse
    Dark_Eclipse
    Human

Post by Dark_Eclipse Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:01 am

juliet wrote:
    Dark_Eclipse wrote: I once imagined Zero paired with Yori-Yuuki's human best friend. What do you think? :suspect: oh well..just another thought... lol!

Yori can be a possible mating for Zero, I have to admit I did fantasize him (LOL) with that singer girl from the chapter...but then again she is vampire and he would not go for it...
    but still he a hunter, she a singer reminds me of fifties american movies...quite atmospherical. No, I think Yori would be a much better and down to earth combination if he ever noticed her, of course.

lol! yeah, that's right.. that's if he ever noticed her(Yori).. But anyway it was just an idea..i bet there's a one in a millionth chance that it'll ever happen.. rofl hmmm..about the singer girl, I also once thought of it as a possiblty. But then again, you're right. She is a vampire and Zero would probably just kill her on the spot if he had the reason to... scratch

:machineguns: 🐰
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Dark_Eclipse wrote:
    juliet wrote:

lol! yeah, that's right.. that's if he ever noticed her(Yori).. But anyway it was just an idea..i bet there's a one in a millionth chance that it'll ever happen.. rofl hmmm..about the singer girl, I also once thought of it as a possiblty. But then again, you're right. She is a vampire and Zero would probably just kill her on the spot if he had the reason to... scratch

:machineguns: 🐰

I love this picture wub If I anytime consider ZeKi ending, it was when I have seen it.
    darkangle15
    Human

Humor : yes

Post by darkangle15 Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:07 pm

i think yume should be together shy
    janineavelar
    janineavelar
    Human

Post by janineavelar Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:08 pm

ZEKI!!!!!
    Its just my opinion, but for me, YUME is boring! Yuuki has to be apologizing, careful... I think she's not the cheerful Yuuki with him... She seems lonely...
    And with Zero, its fire! Even their eye contact is intense! She keeps thinking of him, but hiding it so deep...
    Well, I keep wishing that Kaname will turn out to be bad... I dont think that it will be the case, though...

Well, i really hope for a Zeki ending! *o*
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:07 pm

janineavelar wrote:ZEKI!!!!!
    Its just my opinion, but for me, YUME is boring! Yuuki has to be apologizing, careful... I think she's not the cheerful Yuuki with him... She seems lonely...
    And with Zero, its fire! Even their eye contact is intense! She keeps thinking of him, but hiding it so deep...
    Well, I keep wishing that Kaname will turn out to be bad... I dont think that it will be the case, though...

I respect your opinion but I need some explanation from Zeki fan.
    Maybe Yuuki is more joyful and energetic with Zero, because she can stay natural with him. I can bea true. The spite of that, I think she have always tried to act like that in front of Zero to let him forgot abot his pain and painful memories? She hide her own fears and wavers to make him smile. She was concerned about him but Zero never thought about her as his beloved ealier.

The main question is: How they can be together as he is a hunter and also vampire who denies his vampirish side and she is a pureblood who will live forever? After his death there will be only solitude and darkness for her.

Another question is, is Zero able to accept Yuuki as a pureblood? And if he is able, does it means victory or defeat for him? If he stayed on her side, he would have to accept his nature and vanish his hunter's instics. Is it good for him? I think he is not possible for him.
    janineavelar
    janineavelar
    Human

Post by janineavelar Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:56 am

Akaruisama wrote:
    janineavelar wrote:ZEKI!!!!!

I respect your opinion but I need some explanation from Zeki fan.
    Maybe Yuuki is more joyful and energetic with Zero, because she can stay natural with him. I can bea true. The spite of that, I think she have always tried to act like that in front of Zero to let him forgot abot his pain and painful memories? She hide her own fears and wavers to make him smile. She was concerned about him but Zero never thought about her as his beloved ealier.

The main question is: How they can be together as he is a hunter and also vampire who denies his vampirish side and she is a pureblood who will live forever? After his death there will be only solitude and darkness for her.

Another question is, is Zero able to accept Yuuki as a pureblood? And if he is able, does it means victory or defeat for him? If he stayed on her side, he would have to accept his nature and vanish his hunter's instics. Is it good for him? I think he is not possible for him.

Answering that... humm... again, its just MY opinion, ok? and as Zero fan above all else, my interpretation may be different than yours...But, of course Yuuki shows her cheerful side to him just to make him smile, but there are some genuine moments too… And that only shows me how much she cares about him… And I think he knows that she does it to make him forget everything. Well, she always helped him since he came to the school. And I think he only kept going because of her. So, I think he’s immensely grateful for all that’s done for him. She, thinking that she was human, gave him her vital blood, risking her life. I think that he cant even express how much he is grateful for her. And I think that Zero always looked at her with so much care, but it was always more than that. Friends don’t call each other by name without honorifics, unless they are very close. Which was the case.
    And Zero’s denial for his condition has lessened so much comparing to the beggining. And it was all thanks to Yuuki. I don’t think the fact that Yuuki will live forever and Zero wont will keep them apart. I don’t think it really minds. He is a hunter, yes, but he is also a vampire, and for that he has to accept Yuuki, who was there for him all the time. This cold expression, this “don’t touch me”, “I will kill you” things is just a mask. I don’t think he has the courage to kill her, and he doesn’t even hate her. He just wanted to hate her, but he cant, so it makes him furious. He is like: “F***, why cant I forget her? Why do I have to be in love with a goddamn pureblood? Why she has to be a vampire?” But he cant help it. Proof of that, for me, is how much he worries for her. In the graveyard chapter he carried her, helped her, now he is concern with her moves (beginning Night Class again). So, I think that Yuuki will make Zero accept her when she makes him accept himself. And he can be a vampire and a hunter! After all, he is the Vampire Knight!

Again, maybe Im just reading too much into things. But its just how I see. For me Zero and Yuuki’s relationship is much more complicated than that.
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:42 am

People keep refering to zero as a vampire that used to be human, the thing is vampire hunters are not realy human. Zero is a vampire hunter that is a vampire and the vampire hunters keep there blood line pure just like the pure bloods do.

So we have no actual idea just how long zero will live for nor do we know just how powerfull he is. But we do know his powers seem to be growing and it is possible he might become stronger then even the purebloods, kaname him self says that zero is more like a vampire then any vampire he has ever seen, he was talking about his hunger at the time, but if that is over powered it is possible that the other vampire abilitys are as well.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:49 am

janineavelar wrote:After all, he is the Vampire Knight!

I understand it's your opinion and all, but you should know that Zero WAS the Vampire Knight. Kaname had chosen the gray-haired vampire hunter as a "knight" piece to not only protect his fiancee/Zero's foster sibling from her evil uncle Rido... but also avenge his twin brother's brutal defeat by Rido.

janineavelar wrote:This cold expression, this “don’t touch me”, “I will kill you” things is just a mask. I don’t think he has the courage to kill her, and he doesn’t even hate her. He just wanted to hate her, but he cant, so it makes him furious.

In actuality, it's not a mask at all. It's about Zero's hatred to purebloods. Ever since he was small, his family was murdered by Rido's ex-fiancee Shizuka... a pureblood vampire. And then, she had bitten Kiryuu and turn into a creature that he will be haunted for the rest of his mortal life.

Yuuki Kuran have chosen her own path... not only as Kaname's equal... but also her own true nature. Zero have chosen his path and become the enemy of purebloods. Time is running out for the Level-D/vampire hunter. He needs to accept Kaname's fiancee and become childhood friends.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:33 pm

Zero has mixed and complicated feelings for Yuuki … he doesn’t hate her, but he hates her nature … meaning he doesn’t accepting her as a whole!
    But I do agree on something … Yuuki will help him to see that not all the PBs are evil creatures, as Juri did with Cross. Cross has a lot similarities with Zero … he used to be the most powerful hunter, he has more vampire genes (his nick-name is vampire without fangs) as Zero has, and he eventually loved a PB, Yuuki’s mom Juri and he turned the page to his blind hate for vampires.

Yuuki of course she was more cheerful when she lived as a human up to a point, but not only cuz of Zero but because she was an ordinary child/ teen. That’s exactly was the meaning of Juri’s sacrifice, to give her daughter a chance to have a peaceful childhood. In fact Zero’s presence gave her more worries after she discovered that he is a vampire. I have read a lot Zekis posts about how cheerful Yuuki was with Zero and how moody she is now with Kaname!
    But conveniently most of them forgetting the FACT that Yuuki is a PB now and she is living a different life, in a different bloody world. On top of that she is a Kuran, meaning her name comes with a lot responsibilities. My point is that with or without Kaname in the picture Yuuki couldn’t be anymore the cheerful, naïve, ignorant, plain girl she used to be as a human cuz she isn’t an ordinary human being … actually she isn’t an “ordinary” PB … she comes from a royal family, with all the burden which flows from her name.
    Zekis also conveniently forgetting the FACT that Kaname was the first one who promised to change that bloody world, so Yuuki will be able to live more freely and happy life!

About the vampire knight.

Zero was the vampire knight in the first arc, as KuranPrince pointed out chosen from Kaname to play that role. IMO he wasn’t the only one who played that role … all the NC turned to be vampire knights in the end when they chose to protect the DC.
    Also in the 2nd arc Aidou has that role … and that isn’t my interpretation but Hino’s choice ….
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-52342-1/vampire-knight/chapter-61.html

“Two knights …” >>> Zero along with Hanabusa!

And something lastly … every time Yuuki had to choose between Zero and Kaname she chose Kaname, as a human and as a vampire. For example when Kaname asked her if she want to turn her into a vampire she said YES without second thought, without think how much that could hurt Zero … she said YES cuz she was so much IN LOVE with Kaname and this could be the only way (at that moment) to be with the man she was IN LOVE!
    I’m not saying she hasn’t feelings for Zero … but is different to love someone from been IN LOVE with someone!
    IMO fortunately Hino make sure to provide a lot of evidence for Yuuki’s romantic feelings for Kaname BEFORE she turned to be a PB so no one could interpret that she chose Kaname ONLY because they share the same nature or because she was taught as a child to be IN LOVE with him. She made her choice before she was asked from Kaname to follow him.

Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:44 am

nina wrote:Zero has mixed and complicated feelings for Yuuki … he doesn’t hate her, but he hates her nature … meaning he doesn’t accepting her as a whole!
    But I do agree on something … Yuuki will help him to see that not all the PBs are evil creatures, as Juri did with Cross. Cross has a lot similarities with Zero … he used to be the most powerful hunter, he has more vampire genes (his nick-name is vampire without fangs) as Zero has, and he eventually loved a PB, Yuuki’s mom Juri and he turned the page to his blind hate for vampires.

Yuuki of course she was more cheerful when she lived as a human up to a point, but not only cuz of Zero but because she was an ordinary child/ teen. That’s exactly was the meaning of Juri’s sacrifice, to give her daughter a chance to have a peaceful childhood. In fact Zero’s presence gave her more worries after she discovered that he is a vampire. I have read a lot Zekis posts about how cheerful Yuuki was with Zero and how moody she is now with Kaname!
    But conveniently most of them forgetting the FACT that Yuuki is a PB now and she is living a different life, in a different bloody world. On top of that she is a Kuran, meaning her name comes with a lot responsibilities. My point is that with or without Kaname in the picture Yuuki couldn’t be anymore the cheerful, naïve, ignorant, plain girl she used to be as a human cuz she isn’t an ordinary human being … actually she isn’t an “ordinary” PB … she comes from a royal family, with all the burden which flows from her name.
    Zekis also conveniently forgetting the FACT that Kaname was the first one who promised to change that bloody world, so Yuuki will be able to live more freely and happy life!

Zero was the vampire knight in the first arc, as KuranPrince pointed out chosen from Kaname to play that role. IMO he wasn’t the only one who played that role … all the NC turned to be vampire knights in the end when they chose to protect the DC.
    Also in the 2nd arc Aidou has that role … and that isn’t my interpretation but Hino’s choice ….

And something lastly … every time Yuuki had to choose between Zero and Kaname she chose Kaname, as a human and as a vampire. For example when Kaname asked her if she want to turn her into a vampire she said YES without second thought, without think how much that could hurt Zero … she said YES cuz she was so much IN LOVE with Kaname and this could be the only way (at that moment) to be with the man she was IN LOVE!
    I’m not saying she hasn’t feelings for Zero … but is different to love someone from been IN LOVE with someone!
    IMO fortunately Hino make sure to provide a lot of evidence for Yuuki’s romantic feelings for Kaname BEFORE she turned to be a PB so no one could interpret that she chose Kaname ONLY because they share the same nature or because she was taught as a child to be IN LOVE with him. She made her choice before she was asked from Kaname to follow him.

Iagree with you, nina. You summed up everything I think about Yuuki and Zero relationship sLo_BigBearHug.
    Dark_Eclipse
    Dark_Eclipse
    Human

Post by Dark_Eclipse Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Akaruisama wrote:
    nina wrote:Zero has mixed and complicated feelings for Yuuki … he doesn’t hate her, but he hates her nature … meaning he doesn’t accepting her as a whole!

Iagree with you, nina. You summed up everything I think about Yuuki and Zero relationship sLo_BigBearHug.

:em..yes: hmm.. I also agree with the things that you pointed out, nina-san... but I wonder... :surprise: could it be possible that the fact that Yuuki developed romantic feelings for Kaname((even b4 she turned back into a PB)) has something to do with her knowing that it was him who saved her life during that time when she was young(( "ten years ago thing")) from the vicious vampire which she also (once) considered as her first memory? :not sure: I mean... well,... the young Yuuki became more attached to Kaname after she realized that even though he was a vampire, he was a kind one which is also why she believed that not all vampires are bad. and yeah, we could also say that Kaname was like the first man that Yuuki met...the first one that she talked and interacted with. Even though Chairman Cross acted as Yuuki's foster father, little Yuuki still longed for Kaname.. And considering that kind of situation, Yuuki will really fall in love with him no matter what happens... shy but sometimes, I wonder... what if Zero appeared not long after the time that Yuuki was brought to Cross and what if they(Zero and Yuki) were able to spend more time together?(more than the 4 years that they spent) Could it change something or anything? scratch hmmm.. again.. it's just me and my imagination... :em..happy: hehe! In the end I do think that YUME deserves to end up together... almost.. but, it doesn't matter, just as long as they're all happy.. and if Zero doesn't end up with anyone then that's fine too..
    Coz' I'm still here!! I <3 ZERO!! drawling :in love:
    hehe! jokin'.. lol! lol! lol! wub
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Akaruisama same here sLo_BigBearHug

Dark_Eclipse...

I get what you mean, but the answer it’s not easy cuz this question applies for every person who fall in love! Ha ha …

The mystery of love=eros … why we fall for the one and not for the other ??? Who is able to answer it???

As for this particular LT … my opinion is bias lol but I have a hunch that Yuuki and Kaname are soul mates … they traveling in time to find one another?! I mean their love story it doesn’t start when Yuuki was born or when he saved her. But as I said my view is bias and all I have to support my view is only interpretations and ambiguous hints thus far, so … ???

Also I don’t examine WHY she fell in love with Kaname but the option that she IS in love with him. Certainly the fact that he saved her, that he was so kind, gentle and caring with her played one role, but I think as Yuuki growing her feelings also grew/changed from admiration, platonic love in something deeper >>> passionate love, during Zero’s presence … I mean it wasn’t a love from the first sight.

As for Zero who knows? Maybe if he was longer with her it could be different?! But he had the space … Kaname was only visiting Yuuki from time to time, Zero was living with her for 4 years. But he also was so much traumatized back then so …

But … who knows??? After all I think he is adorable too !!!! sSig_busted
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Personaly I always looked at yuki's love for kaname as some thing that happen just cause he was always there, there were very few days that went by when she didn't see him, at first he tryed to keep him self distant, but that didn't seem to last very long and then he was in her everyday life.

In the end kaname leaveing yuki behind and alone is the best thing he could have done for her and for there love cause now that they are apart (this is realy the first time they have been apart like they are now, before kaname was always a call away) yuki can examine her feelings on her own. If she truly loves kaname then the distance should serve to strengthen her love for him. However if it is just an attachment to grew from the 2 being together then she will come to realize that now as well.

So this time being apart will ether make there relation ship stronger or it will totaly demolish it. We just need to wait and see.
    missdaredevil07
    missdaredevil07
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Any kind. :D

Post by missdaredevil07 Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:20 pm

rumland wrote:Personaly I always looked at yuki's love for kaname as some thing that happen just cause he was always there, there were very few days that went by when she didn't see him, at first he tryed to keep him self distant, but that didn't seem to last very long and then he was in her everyday life.

In the end kaname leaveing yuki behind and alone is the best thing he could have done for her and for there love cause now that they are apart (this is realy the first time they have been apart like they are now, before kaname was always a call away) yuki can examine her feelings on her own. If she truly loves kaname then the distance should serve to strengthen her love for him. However if it is just an attachment to grew from the 2 being together then she will come to realize that now as well.

So this time being apart will ether make there relation ship stronger or it will totaly demolish it. We just need to wait and see.

I agree with your viewpoint. :3 This way, Yuki would be able to examine her feelings between her two lovers (Zero and Kaname). It's like putting her two loves in a weighing scale and see who outweighs the other one.
    Dark_Eclipse
    Dark_Eclipse
    Human

Post by Dark_Eclipse Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:15 am

nina wrote:Akaruisama same here sLo_BigBearHug

Dark_Eclipse...

I get what you mean, but the answer it’s not easy cuz this question applies for every person who fall in love! Ha ha …

The mystery of love=eros … why we fall for the one and not for the other ??? Who is able to answer it???

As for this particular LT … my opinion is bias lol but I have a hunch that Yuuki and Kaname are soul mates … they traveling in time to find one another?! I mean their love story it doesn’t start when Yuuki was born or when he saved her. But as I said my view is bias and all I have to support my view is only interpretations and ambiguous hints thus far, so … ???

Also I don’t examine WHY she fell in love with Kaname but the option that she IS in love with him. Certainly the fact that he saved her, that he was so kind, gentle and caring with her played one role, but I think as Yuuki growing her feelings also grew/changed from admiration, platonic love in something deeper >>> passionate love, during Zero’s presence … I mean it wasn’t a love from the first sight.

As for Zero who knows? Maybe if he was longer with her it could be different?! But he had the space … Kaname was only visiting Yuuki from time to time, Zero was living with her for 4 years. But he also was so much traumatized back then so …

But … who knows??? After all I think he is adorable too !!!! sSig_busted

sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig sFun_hailbig
    well,yeah... ur right.. :happy smile : thanks for sharing ur opinions.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[/quote="nina"]But … who knows??? After all I think he is adorable too !!!! sSig_busted [/quote]

lol! lol! "only HINO-san knows... :chuckle:
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:41 pm

DarkEclipse wrote: well,yeah... ur right.. thanks for sharing ur opinions.

Any time dear … feel free to ask anything! XD XDDDD bounce :em..happy:

rumland wrote: So this time being apart will ether make there relation ship stronger or it will totaly demolish it. We just need to wait and see.

I agree … they’ll go through from a crash test, as it seems for now at least… almost..
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Yume all the way, without Yume, there are less scenes with Kaname but like many people...

I WANT YUKI TO DIE!!!!!!! :machineguns:

I am scared that Vampire Knight might have a Zeki ending or worse... KANAME'S DEATH sSc_jawdrop3
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Ha ha you're funny sophgirl1!

Have faith on Kaname sama ... he's gonna make an epic come beck!!! ;) ☀
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:09 pm

nina wrote:Ha ha you're funny sophgirl1!

Have faith on Kaname sama ... he's gonna make an epic come beck!!! ;) ☀

He better lol!
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Have some faith, Sophgirl1. I'm sure that Kaname will return in chapter 72 especially the key that his fiancee Yuuki have kept.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Mysterious key though, I wonder what it is..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:10 am