Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 Bar_left59%Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 Bar_left27%Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 Bar_left15%Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+113
Saphira_K
lalaland
*Evis*
LANA_DEL_REY
2rsa
chidcho
sakutonaru
-zeroxzero-
Youweremysafeplace*
Izzy Kimberly
Rima echo
darkwolf123
VampireKnight15
kanamekuranlover
Ribbon07
SilverAngel
EmeraldSky
miyuki
Yuki_kuran12345
YukixKaname
Brendaandrea16
stuffs
Evil in love
Andre
DarkRose
animebiatchxx
kanachanimmortal
vampireknight21
Meleas
TheNoisyNeutron
Princess Iris Kuran
Shiki10
inessabille
Falc0n
ZerosBloodyRose
Zero's Lost Cause~
PurusBloodLamia
Aquasixio
MorningStar
lililovelilica
Kikotsukino
bearcute <3
zeroyuuki666
soulkeeper_pol
jayashree
SassyKnight
Shoujo-Zo18
caela
AmayaLee
sweetsolace
blackvampira
aiko
Bloodredhead
Divine Rose
VampireCythia
via2myrene
Angelique
SweetHoney
Conrad Weller
Katherine
Win-chan
shizza24
nateriver
Ocean Of Blood
Kaname_Forever
Elfiena Fiefie
loveiszero
awes0m3
RedSonja
rika
bashashim@yahoo.com
Howl4fun
Kara
Yuuki-sama
Anneliezz
Knightmare
Ms. Anthropoid
paradox
YuukiZero4eva
Kanamelover<3
janineavelar
darkangle15
KuranPrince
rumland
Dark_Eclipse
nina
mariangie
ntalia
aya-chan
midnightbloomer
Lauren
xxAngelofHopexx
Cross_Louys
PeachBum
ShiroiYuki911
Nodachi
ariel
Lisi
Hauru
azumiaozora
missdaredevil07
Vampire_Zero
libra
Akaruisama
rhyme
Trinity
Kanaze-Chan
Kazekeshi
love ice
ButterflyWingsx
anna
cleone
juliet
117 posters

Zeki or Yume?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 10 Dropsoa

Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 Empty Yume or Zeki?

Post by juliet Mon May 31, 2010 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

If you like Zero or Kaname then I guess you are either Zeki or Yume. Which one do you prefer to see and why?

Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 Empty Re: Zeki or Yume?

Post by Divine Rose Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:50 pm

nina wrote:
    Saffron161 wrote:

Anyway, lately I've been wondering if Kaname knew that Zero was becoming a vampire, and let if happen so he could destroy Rido...

Yes he knew that it was inevitable for Zero to turn into a vampire eventually. But how is that AGAIN Kaname’s fault? Shocked When a human is bitten from a PB there is no turning back … there is nothing that someone can do to reverse the course, as far as I know from the story thus far.

Kaname was there for Yuki since the very beginning, but was that really Kaname when they promised each other that they were to marry when they were older? Didn't Kaname put his memories to sleep when he transformed himself into a infant, so he didnt really mean it? When did Kanames memories return? I love Kaname, but he's so dark, mysterious, and lying all the time to Yuki that its scary...

Yes it wasn’t Kaname but his twin Razz
    Kaname sealed his memory when he turned himself into an infant yes, but his memories probably started to come back when he was a toddler. The scene in the extra chapter when he is playing with Aido, Ruka and Kain in the sand is ONE indication for that. At that time Aido was 4 years old and so Kaname 5. Most likely Yuuki wasn’t born yet or she was a newborn.
    Moreover is revealed in the scene when Haruka is killed from Rido that Kaname knew who he really is (i.e. his memory had retrieved) and so Haruka and Juuri.

So to answer to your question when Kaname and Yuuki promised to marry in the future he knew who he was and he was Kaname … But you probably also forgot the scene when Kaname told to Yuuki that they are fiancées, or when he told to Aido, Kain etc that Yuuki was born to be his wife and so on and on ...

When Kaname lied to Yuuki??? Cuz it is totally different not to reveal everything for certain reasons from lying …

I think you need to re-read the story to get some facts straight…

IDK I'm ZeKi one day and YuMe the next..... XD

Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 651225598

Oh I can clearly see that Razz Razz Razz

Great reply Nina! cheers cheers

juliet wrote:which are the reasons that make a fan believe that zeki is still going (in the reality zeki never existed as a canon pair but let's drop this point for now). I still do to see any romantic interaction between them, the moments of "mutual loving" are just not there. who is Zero to Yuuki anymore and who is Kaname? anyway from the point of view that I stand, there is very little "mutual" asking for one another that Hino provides for Zeki....all their moments seems to be concealed out of a necessity;

example Zero rescues Yuuki from Touma > a necessary act, would Zero act the same if that was Maria or Yori there? probably...does that stand for mutual romance and feelings of love?

Too much hiding going on just to promote the so called triangle's "zeki" side if you know what I mean whereas in Yume there is the clarity of decisions and feelings that can not be denied> this is what i love in this couple in contrast to an 'ambigious", "made out of the circumstances" "zeki" that Hino provides under excuses....perhaps she tries to promote the LT too much cause it screams> and it shows, that in way decreases all intensity there...too bad she can not achieve it any other way...

I completely agree Juliet. cheers cheers

That's what I love in Yume too. wub

And indeed, Zeki is "ambiguous" and "made out of circumstances". I just can't see them as ever becoming a canon couple logically. Especially with Yume so clear and clearly canon.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 10 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:23 am

I know that Kaname was always protecting her and keeping her safe....And I know that YuMe has a BIG chance of becoming Endgame, but what if Yuki discovers that Kaname knew Zero was going to become a vampire? I mean it makes perfect sense that Kaname planned for Zero to become a vampire to be able to devour ichiru, become the strongest hunter and killing Rido for him....No other villain can connect the three characters and tie the story in a more better way than Kaname Smile Am I wrong?

If Yuki found that out Kaname probably wouldn't be forgiven...Both Zero and Yuki went through so much to control his bloodlust...

I think that what ever Kaname does, he's always forgiven Razz I think that's going to change, since Yuki still doesn't know everything about him.

And seriously, whats not to love about Zero? Very Happy He's sooooo YUMMY!! And he really has lost alot throughout his life...

Think about it...Put yourself in Zero's shoes...How would you feel if your whole family was killed by a Pureblood Vampire...Would you feel hatred for Vampires after that? And going through all this pain Physically and Emotionally while SLOWLY transforming into a Vampire? And on top of that, feeling like crap because Kaname kept pissing you off and saying that no matter what Kanames going to "Get the Girl.." And saying the only reason your aloud to live is to protect Yuki and be her shield.....How would you feel?

After going through so MUCH, wouldn't you feel like you had no one? Zero does deserve to be loved Very Happy And especially by Yuki, the ONLY ONE he will ever be able to form any intense relationship with.

ZeKi also have more Sexual Tension....

Whats not to love about Zero? The tattoo, the piercings, the silver hair, those sexy eyes, the big bad gun, and his epically sexy attitude...... and top it off with rose vines... SO HOT

Even if they cannot both live for Eternity, I believe that they will be endgame and they could have lots of kids and marry Very Happy

Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:45 am

Saffron161 wrote:I know that Kaname was always protecting her and keeping her safe....And I know that YuMe has a BIG chance of becoming Endgame, but what if Yuki discovers that Kaname knew Zero was going to become a vampire? I mean it makes perfect sense that Kaname planned for Zero to become a vampire to be able to devour ichiru, become the strongest hunter and killing Rido for him....No other villain can connect the three characters and tie the story in a more better way than Kaname Smile Am I wrong?

May i ask what you mean by kaname knowing zero would be a vampire? Do you mean when he first saw him with ichiru in the snow or when zero arrived at cross's house?

In regard to kaname being the villain of the story personally i dont see it happening. Mainly due to the fact he has been trying to create a peaceful co-existence for about 10,000 years. I dont see him just throwing all that away and also effectivly making HW's sacrifice meaningless by destroying the task and mission he set himself so long ago. It basically would void all he has previously done and that makes no sense to me.

If Yuki found that out Kaname probably wouldn't be forgiven...Both Zero and Yuki went through so much to control his bloodlust...

I think that what ever Kaname does, he's always forgiven Razz I think that's going to change, since Yuki still doesn't know everything about him.

I dont think yuuki will just forgive kaname. She may forgive him but she wont forgive his actions. Though you do forget that kaname gave his blood to zero too to help with his bloodlust.

And seriously, whats not to love about Zero? Very Happy He's sooooo YUMMY!! And he really has lost alot throughout his life...

Think about it...Put yourself in Zero's shoes...How would you feel if your whole family was killed by a Pureblood Vampire...Would you feel hatred for Vampires after that? And going through all this pain Physically and Emotionally while SLOWLY transforming into a Vampire? And on top of that, feeling like crap because Kaname kept pissing you off and saying that no matter what Kanames going to "Get the Girl.." And saying the only reason your aloud to live is to protect Yuki and be her shield.....How would you feel?

After going through so MUCH, wouldn't you feel like you had no one? Zero does deserve to be loved Very Happy And especially by Yuki, the ONLY ONE he will ever be able to form any intense relationship with.

There is no doubt zero went through alot and is still going through alot. He had a tough start and no-one deserves what he has been through and he battles through his pain which i think is something we should all admire about him. However he isnt the only character to have been through alot of pain. Many of the VK characters have Kaname, kaien, Takuma, Senri etc. All had moments of pain in their lives.

I dont think though we should pair people together just becuase we believe they went through alot so they deserve the girl. This could be argued in both yume and zeki cases. Both guys have been through hell and deserve happiness but the endgame pairing should be the one that is due to LOVE, not suffering. It should be on who yuuki wishes to be with, not on who we see as deserves her more as both guys have strong claims with that but they both went through pain.

Depends how you view and percieve the manga. To me the sexual tension is more prominat in Yume.

Whats not to love about Zero? The tattoo, the piercings, the silver hair, those sexy eyes, the big bad gun, and his epically sexy attitude...... and top it off with rose vines... SO HOT

I agree the guy most certainly is hot!!! Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 651225598

I think i'll steal him for myself though. Hehe! *kidnaps zero*
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:48 am

Saffron161 wrote:

Even if they cannot both live for Eternity, I believe that they will be endgame and they could have lots of kids and marry Very Happy

Well its not a matter of taste, okay you like Zero, I like Kaname, no disagreement there...

about their past I think that Kaname's past is by far more tragic during to all the misfortunes that he experienced and he also had a family that he lost twice > in his past life and his present life> the fact that he does not remember his first family does not really mean a thing, also babies and toddlers do not remember much but all experiences shape their personalities and bla bla..you get the meaning there...and his second family was eliminated and he grew up with a complete stranger whose ideologies (Asato's) Kaname despised...so he also lost two wonderful parents and a little sister that he had to fight in order to keep safe from harm...

On top of that we can not neglect the fact that Kaname had already lived a life, had paid his dues, had fight his fights, lost in the past and lost again in order to be found in such a position that with a long slumber, he would be seeking death...in a way Zero asked death when he thought that his life had finished with being a vampire> this is despair...both reached these extends..and Kaname obviously moved on in even making that a realization through an endless slumber

Kaname never asked to live a second time, Zero never asked to be a vampire > two purebloods changed their destiny (Rido and Shizuka)> the challenge is now to fight with what they have and to go on, making the best out of the chance, regardless the pain and the difficulties> fighting fate in a way its a great challenge and needs a lot of courage, who ever you are.

But again I understand that having different preferences we tend to see one's character life and pain more than the other's, this is not an issue...

I know that Kaname was always protecting her and keeping her safe....And I know that YuMe has a BIG chance of becoming Endgame, but what if Yuki discovers that Kaname knew Zero was going to become a vampire? I mean it makes perfect sense that Kaname planned for Zero to become a vampire to be able to devour ichiru, become the strongest hunter and killing Rido for him....No other villain can connect the three characters and tie the story in a more better way than Kaname Smile Am I wrong?

Kaname is not a villain (not yet), and he chooses to present himself that way now, he has his reasons, as we can see he is heading somewhere with all these acts and he has three vampires behind him that support him (kaien, Ruka and Siren), i suspect that they would not support a cold murderer or criminal> they seem to be aiding him due to certain plan...

of course they might not know Kaname's past > but Kaname wanting Zero to be a vampire? okay let's pretend that he did, how would he possibly ever control that? how did he know who Shizuka would kill and who she would let alive if any?
    note that in the manga it is referred that it was Ichiru the one that asked from Shizuka to change Zero into a vampire..his own brother who Zero even forgave. So what i want to say is that regardless of how epic villain Kaname would be, Hino has already covered that point there with the facts that we know...am i wrong?

I dont think though we should pair people together just becuase we believe they went through alot so they deserve the girl. This could be argued in both yume and zeki cases. Both guys have been through hell and deserve happiness but the endgame pairing should be the one that is due to LOVE, not suffering. It should be on who yuuki wishes to be with, not on who we see as deserves her more as both guys have strong claims with that but they both went through pain.

i could not agree more with you in this one, its not a matter of pity for the heroine, its a matter of love, the criteria are different.
    MorningStar
    MorningStar
    Human

Humor : The ironic kind.

Post by MorningStar Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:17 am

Ahhh, I can't chose ^_^
    I like Yume- and i believe its end game- unless Hino goes otherwise and decides to troll us O_O LOL But i love Zero >///< He's such a bad boy and i love him XD He's character draws me in, his silence, those lavender eyes,tattoos...pale skin..his pictures on the internet shirtless *drools*
    But then Kaname is so mysterious.
    He has choco colored eyes. His love...
    *faints* Yuuki is such a lucky lady XD
    Anyway, Like others had said, i tend to flip-flop around. I love Zeki, and I love Yume.
    I would be satisfied if either or end up as canon Very Happy
    But imma dual shipper, so i don't know. I see Love in both Zeki & Yume- Friendship & Destiny.
    Taking care of each, i also see in both ships.
    Both of the men treat Yuuki like shes their prized possession. Yeah, Zero is having a hard time right now but i still see that he cares for her.
    Ahhh but i do see more sexual tension in Zeki ^////^ (Zeki bite scenes were H-O-T)
    And i think their styles are really different so that fans can pick a side.
    Kaname is more out-front with his love. He makes its known. Which is awesome he proud to have Yuuki at his side. *giggles*
    Zero is more settled, but he does very beautiful small things that made me fall for him XD
    I hate you Hino *crys while slams head against the wall*
    LOL
    But then again, but men has their fault. Altho how sad it is V_V
    1) Zero needs to hurdle over his hatred. If that is the only thing blocking him from "loving" Yuuki- He has to realize Love>Hatred.
    He needs to accept Yuuki for who she is & comes to terms with it.
    2) Kaname needs to start revealing more stuff to Yuuki instead of treating her like a child. IMO, Yuuki is a big girl, she handled her own for a while against Rido. She has a HUGE SCYTHE- She'll hand those vampire their behinds to them if she wanted to XD LOL Kaname has to open his eyes to her. He heard Yuuki tell him she'll stick forever with him no matter how tainted he is ^///^
    So he needs to open his eyes to that & take her alot more seriously.

^_^

Last edited by MorningStar on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:20 am

I agree MorningStar! Very Happy Kaname really keeps WAY too many secrets from Yuki....

I really can't see Yuki being in bed with Kaname XD LOL It's much easier to Imagine with Zero..... XD

Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 651225598 Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 1019656462 Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 3530524148
    MorningStar
    MorningStar
    Human

Humor : The ironic kind.

Post by MorningStar Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:41 am

-Saffron
    *nods* He does- something he has to fix. OMG, Zeki lemon anyone XD
    Gosh, some may say they have no "romatic" connection but no one imo should deny their physical attraction.
    Its Hot & actually made me introduced to the series.
    I like Yume bite scenes- but Zeki had a certain "umph" in their biting scenes- my favorite being the "unforgivable act"
    So Romantic Very Happy. May fave. scene in VK yet.
    It really did flow with emotion.
    Yume love scene O///O
    I'll have more expections towards a Zeki love scene than Yume to be honest XD
    Just because Zero is in it.
    Heck, i'll love a KanaERO/ Zename scene if Zero is in it
    AidERO/ ZeIDO- I'll read that
    SaERO/ Zeria/ KaiERO- I'll read them too if Zero is in it LOL
    *shameless*
    LOL, i still love YUME Very Happy
    But...zero shirtless and half naked is something i wouldn't turn down XD

SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:37 am

I have some questions that I hope someone will answer....

What is the worst crime in the history of Purebloods that Kaname witnessed?
    Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 1499404_e

And, what did Sara mean when she said that one piece takes the other, and the last one wins?
    Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 1499409_e

Also, what does Aidou's Father mean by "Can you really stand against Kaname Sama? Does it mean that he will later become the enemy?
    Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 1515903_e
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 Empty I'm a YuMe now!!! 0_0

Post by SassyKnight Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Guys, I'm a YUMEKI NOW!!!.... XD LOL Kanames HOT *drools* And so is ZERO *double drools* LOVE YOU ZERO!!! Kaname, PLEASE come back to Yuki!!!

Ok...Kaname was always there for Yuki, protecting her in every possible way, even when he was not with her. He has been suffering for the past 10,000 years, or maybe even longer....Well, as someone said, the one who suffered the most isnt the one who deserves to get the girl...It's Yuki's decision, and I believe the Kuran family should not stop yet! THEY NEED LOTSA KIDS!!!! (Though ZeKi's kids would be ADORABLE) OK I'll try not to change the subject... XD

I'm ZeKi one day and YuMe another XD But I support both sides now...
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:13 pm

I support YuMe forever!
    Kaname suffered for 10,000 years
    so he needs the love that he lost...
    he needs Yuuki
    actually i think the picture we saw of yuuki
    both when kaname was thinking about her with rido at his side
    her looks locked up and free with flowers...the pick below when we see a hooded woman with black hair...i think it's yuuki...his past love and wife...
    so Yuuki REALLY REENCARNATED AGAIN!
    that's why a YuMe Happy Ending! Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 651225598
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:17 am

juliet wrote:
    Saffron161 wrote:

Well its not a matter of taste, okay you like Zero, I like Kaname, no disagreement there...

about their past I think that Kaname's past is by far more tragic during to all the misfortunes that he experienced and he also had a family that he lost twice > in his past life and his present life> the fact that he does not remember his first family does not really mean a thing, also babies and toddlers do not remember much but all experiences shape their personalities and bla bla..you get the meaning there...and his second family was eliminated and he grew up with a complete stranger whose ideologies (Asato's) Kaname despised...so he also lost two wonderful parents and a little sister that he had to fight in order to keep safe from harm...

On top of that we can not neglect the fact that Kaname had already lived a life, had paid his dues, had fight his fights, lost in the past and lost again in order to be found in such a position that with a long slumber, he would be seeking death...in a way Zero asked death when he thought that his life had finished with being a vampire> this is despair...both reached these extends..and Kaname obviously moved on in even making that a realization through an endless slumber

Kaname never asked to live a second time, Zero never asked to be a vampire > two purebloods changed their destiny (Rido and Shizuka)> the challenge is now to fight with what they have and to go on, making the best out of the chance, regardless the pain and the difficulties> fighting fate in a way its a great challenge and needs a lot of courage, who ever you are.

But again I understand that having different preferences we tend to see one's character life and pain more than the other's, this is not an issue...

Kaname is not a villain (not yet), and he chooses to present himself that way now, he has his reasons, as we can see he is heading somewhere with all these acts and he has three vampires behind him that support him (kaien, Ruka and Siren), i suspect that they would not support a cold murderer or criminal> they seem to be aiding him due to certain plan...

of course they might not know Kaname's past > but Kaname wanting Zero to be a vampire? okay let's pretend that he did, how would he possibly ever control that? how did he know who Shizuka would kill and who she would let alive if any?
    note that in the manga it is referred that it was Ichiru the one that asked from Shizuka to change Zero into a vampire..his own brother who Zero even forgave. So what i want to say is that regardless of how epic villain Kaname would be, Hino has already covered that point there with the facts that we know...am i wrong?

i could not agree more with you in this one, its not a matter of pity for the heroine, its a matter of love, the criteria are different.

The vampires that are on Kanames side (Ruka, Akatsuki, and Seiren) They might even be controlled by Kaname against their will..After what Kaname did (When he killed the Pureblood Handangi and Aidous Father) you just dont know what he could be up to next.

Kaname probably foresaw that Shizuka would turn Zero into a Vampire (So then he could devour the king, Rido, and free Kaname, it all makes perfect sense to me) Kaname KNEW, his plans began when he first saw the hunter twins (Because remember hunter twins are rarely seen both alive and Zero was obviously the one that would have lots of power on his hands becoming a vampire and devouring Ichiru)

Also, where in the manga did it say Ichiru told Shizuka to turn Zero into a vampire? From what I read Ichiru told Shizuka to keep Zero ALIVE, and so he could suffer. Kaname also ONLY gave Zero his own blood so he could be even stronger when the Pureblood Blood inside him started to pulsate or whatever XD Because remember how much Pureblood Blood he had taken inside of him? Kaname foresaw everything (He is the vampire of vampires, and thus having strong powers)

I know that whoever gets the girl isn't the one who suffered the most, and its for love, not pity Smile I just believe that ZeKi has a high chance of happening in the end, and Kaname MIGHT possibly become the villian....
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:19 am

[quote="SassyKnight"][quote="juliet"]
    Saffron161 wrote:

The vampires that are on Kanames side (Ruka, Akatsuki, and Seiren) They might even be controlled by Kaname against their will..After what Kaname did (When he killed the Pureblood Handangi and Aidous Father) you just dont know what he could be up to next.

Kaname probably foresaw that Shizuka would turn Zero into a Vampire (So then he could devour the king, Rido, and free Kaname, it all makes perfect sense to me) Kaname KNEW, his plans began when he first saw the hunter twins (Because remember hunter twins are rarely seen both alive and Zero was obviously the one that would have lots of power on his hands becoming a vampire and devouring Ichiru)

Also, where in the manga did it say Ichiru told Shizuka to turn Zero into a vampire? From what I read Ichiru told Shizuka to keep Zero ALIVE, and so he could suffer. Kaname also ONLY gave Zero his own blood so he could be even stronger when the Pureblood Blood inside him started to pulsate or whatever XD Because remember how much Pureblood Blood he had taken inside of him? Kaname foresaw everything (He is the vampire of vampires, and thus having strong powers)

I know that whoever gets the girl isn't the one who suffered the most, and its for love, not pity Smile I just believe that ZeKi has a high chance of happening in the end, and Kaname MIGHT possibly become the villian....
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:57 pm

SassyKnight... there are two things you need to know. 1) You're not allowed to double or multi-post your comments here at this forum. And 2) Do you have permission to use your signature since you've stolen it from a different forum? If not, you're not allowed to do that.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:40 pm

But they are no answers provided as to why he killed Hana and Aido's father who also in a way volunteered> how do you justify this since you bring it up as an argument?
    would he volunteer to aid a criminal or was he controlled as well? it was Kaname himself that released him from Hanadagi's spell and so we have a very clear picture of how a puppet is...the same stands for Ruka and Kain...

...furthermore believing that Ruka and Kain can be controlled by Kaname is totally out of grounds; not only they support him but especially Ruka does not want to leave his side, an act that may force Kaname in the future to make her go, even if she hates him...as he states.

Spoiler:

And moreover would a controlled Kain talk back to Kaname? The argument that they are controlled is totally out of grounds as you can see...

From what I read Ichiru told Shizuka to keep Zero ALIVE, and so he could suffer.

Yes you read correctly but the question is how? How would Zero if left alive?

Now read again the extract from the volume and clearly see what is really stated...and how all elements blend together to pinpoint exactly what Ichirou had asked from Shizuka and also how Shizuka formed her decision about Zero's future;

in chapter 29 volume 5 Ichirou says to Zero:

Ichirou: “By the way you should thank me. It was I who asked Shizuka-sama to keep you alive.”
    Zero: “So you could make me suffer and then kill me by your own hand.”
    Ichirou: “Exactly. Did you suffer having your fate twisted by Shizuka-sama? Have you suffered as much as I?”

"FATE TWISTED"> this is what Ichirou answers..and what does this line betray? that Ichirou had intended to make Zero suffer by having his future twisted by Shizuka> this is exactly what is fully stated...and what I understand is that the plan was not Shizuka to bite Zero to death but instead she would spared him life in order to leave him a vampire (twisted fate -from a hunter now a level-e vampire) and so Ichirou would accomplished his revenge through Zero's twisted fate and make his brother suffer.

And what about Shizuka and her own intentions? Why did she agree with Ichirou?

- Shizuka to Zero: “You are but a child yet your eyes pierced me with daggers … you are the second human to face me with such strong emotions.” (chap.20)

Who was the first? her vampire lover...

Shizuka for her lover: “That human was different from all the other food I’d had. I decided to talk to him instead of devouring him. For the first time I was attached to someone and I did not hesitate to turn him into a vampire.” (bonus chapter volume Cool

Shizuka to Ichirou: “I’m satisfied Ichirou … I’ve destroyed my nemesis, the Kiryus and I’ve obtained an amusing toy as well.”

So from all the above statements that clearly picture the characters' intentions and actions we get the following conclusions:

The attack on the Kiryus was predetermined clearly by two people; Ichirou who wished a twisted fate for his brother and plead Shizuka to spare him life in order to accomplish his revenge and also Shizuka that wanted to replace her ex-lover with Zero> her ex-lover who she had also changed into a vampire> that means that she complied with Ichirou's wishes because she wanted to obtain in someway back from the Kiruy's what she though she had lost due to the Kiryu's and so her revenge would be complete...

Further statements that support all the above and clearly demonstrate who betrayed who and for what reasons;

From the summarization of volume 5 >> “Zero attacked Shizuka … However the one who saved Shizuka was Ichirou who betrayed Zero 4 years ago…”

- From the fanbook:
    “His parents deemed him unfit and he felt that eventually there would come a day when he could not be with Zero anymore. When he met the crying Shizuka he was feeling as if he had no reason to live. Ichirou saw something in Shizuka that was similar to him, and he began meeting with her secretly. Then the tragedy occurred. … He talks to the crying Shizuka … and they slowly become close. (page 154)
    “Shizuka attacks the Kiryu family … kills Zero’s parents and bites Zero. Kaien Cross starts taking care of Zero. It turns out Ichiru led Shizuka to his parents.” (page 166)

the clues and the statements are undeniable; (at least from the info that we have so far there is nowhere no indication that Kaname could have affected Zero's destiny), so for now I do not see open windows for this so called possibility even to exist there.

SassyKnight wrote:I have some questions that I hope someone will answer....

What is the worst crime in the history of Purebloods that Kaname witnessed?
    Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 1499404_e

And, what did Sara mean when she said that one piece takes the other, and the last one wins?
    Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 1499409_e

Also, what does Aidou's Father mean by "Can you really stand against Kaname Sama? Does it mean that he will later become the enemy?
    Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 1515903_e

Also here please use relevant threads to post your questions such as the Trivial Questions thread because here they are irrelevant....much appreciated..

SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:24 am

Why I Like ZeKi Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 1694537797

Firstly, when Yuki was a child she was too young to fully be able to understand the meaning of love, so when they promised each other to marry it was like a little kid promise really IMO...I believe they only started having a proper developed relationship when she was "Human", But even when Yuki admired Kaname from afar, ZeKi was the main focus in the first arc. (Like the forbidden act and her trying to delay Zero's falling to Level E) I believe ZeKi was always there ever since Yuki first met Zero. Also Yuki's nightmares disappeared after she met Zero, because she helped him with his own problems.

ZeKi IMO developed more in the first arc, because how she always lived with Zero and went through challenges, struggles and most of all grew with him; The story focused on THEM most of the first arc IMO. They both knew each other's good and bad sides, their strenghts and weaknesses. They both comforted and helped each other. They were the perfect setup for friends, realizing they're more than just friends, but they kept keeping it to themselves...

Yuki kept worrying about her feelings for Kaname, not realizing or understanding her intense feelings for Zero. Also, Yuki calmed down after she drank Zero's blood, which she always feels un-satisfied after drinking Kaname's. They're both special cases: Yuuki was a vampire turned human, Zero was a human turned vampire. They both have the first created anti-vampire weapons, Bloody Rose and Artemis. They're the ones who grew together and fought battles, both emotionally and literally (they killed Rido together). They bring out the best in each other. They've developed and suppressed feelings throughout the entire story. Their bond is unbreakable, and IMO they're relationship is more a forbidden love.

I also believe that Pureblood Queen + Hunter President = Coexistence Smile

ZeKi is all over the place...But as they say, actions speak louder than words Smile

Firstly, the Neck tease: Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 9011e

And after she pulled away from Zero, she touched her neck, thus Yuki was thirsting for his blood.
    Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 9013e

Also when Zero grabbed her arm to keep her from seeing Sara...
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-76/9022e.jpg
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-76/9023e.jpg
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-76/9024e.jpg

Yuki Drinking Zero's Blood...Obviously she found it smelling delicious...And Yuki want's to go back to the way it was between her and Zero...
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-73/9036e.jpg
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-73/9040e.jpg
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-73/9041e.jpg

Yuki states that Zero isn't the person that she doesn't need...So she DOES need him...
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-73/9004e.jpg
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-73/9005e.jpg

And all the time Zero bitten her, she blushed <3
    http://otakuproject.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/vk21.jpg
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jV241FFac4E/S9sOyvMFHpI/AAAAAAAAANk/Q9VO9h8A73E/s1600/vampire_knight_zero_yuki.jpg

Haha Well Theres just so much evidence... XD LOL Im sorry Im posting all the cute ZeKi scenes XD

Zero Hugging Yuki:
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-20/34.jpg
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-20/35.jpg

The "almost" Kiss, Zero stopped kissing her because he felt that because that he was a vampire and she was human, it was wrong for him to want her.
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-24/28.jpg
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-24/29.jpg
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-24/30.jpg
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-24/31.jpg

Drinking Yuki's Blood, Tasting her feelings for him, and then kissing her. http://img2.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/323b2f42338efde74d41e3904c0320861229824566_full.jpg

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS <3
    Aquasixio
    Aquasixio
    Human

Humor : Sick.

Post by Aquasixio Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:05 am

I love Zeki simply because it seems so much more real than Yume to me. Personally I find Kaname to be a very manipulative individual, especially when it comes to Yuuki. I always felt that Kaname wanted Yuuki because it was part of some kind of master plan in the end. Zero on the other hand truly loved her and lost her, yet he still wants her to be happy. I just love the two of them together.

Maybe I favor Zero cause he looks like Dante from DMC; that's another possibility Embarassed
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:08 pm

SassyKnight wrote:Why I Like ZeKi Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 1694537797

Firstly, when Yuki was a child she was too young to fully be able to understand the meaning of love, so when they promised each other to marry it was like a little kid promise really IMO...I believe they only started having a proper developed relationship when she was "Human", But even when Yuki admired Kaname from afar, ZeKi was the main focus in the first arc. (Like the forbidden act and her trying to delay Zero's falling to Level E) I believe ZeKi was always there ever since Yuki first met Zero. Also Yuki's nightmares disappeared after she met Zero, because she helped him with his own problems.

ZeKi IMO developed more in the first arc, because how she always lived with Zero and went through challenges, struggles and most of all grew with him; The story focused on THEM most of the first arc IMO. They both knew each other's good and bad sides, their strenghts and weaknesses. They both comforted and helped each other. They were the perfect setup for friends, realizing they're more than just friends, but they kept keeping it to themselves...

Yuki kept worrying about her feelings for Kaname, not realizing or understanding her intense feelings for Zero. Also, Yuki calmed down after she drank Zero's blood, which she always feels un-satisfied after drinking Kaname's. They're both special cases: Yuuki was a vampire turned human, Zero was a human turned vampire. They both have the first created anti-vampire weapons, Bloody Rose and Artemis. They're the ones who grew together and fought battles, both emotionally and literally (they killed Rido together). They bring out the best in each other. They've developed and suppressed feelings throughout the entire story. Their bond is unbreakable, and IMO they're relationship is more a forbidden love.

I also believe that Pureblood Queen + Hunter President = Coexistence Smile

ZeKi is all over the place...But as they say, actions speak louder than words Smile

Firstly, the Neck tease: Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 9011e

And after she pulled away from Zero, she touched her neck, thus Yuki was thirsting for his blood.
    Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 9013e

Also when Zero grabbed her arm to keep her from seeing Sara...
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-76/9022e.jpg
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-76/9023e.jpg
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-76/9024e.jpg

Yuki Drinking Zero's Blood...Obviously she found it smelling delicious...And Yuki want's to go back to the way it was between her and Zero...
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-73/9036e.jpg
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-73/9040e.jpg
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-73/9041e.jpg

Yuki states that Zero isn't the person that she doesn't need...So she DOES need him...
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-73/9004e.jpg
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-73/9005e.jpg

And all the time Zero bitten her, she blushed <3
    http://otakuproject.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/vk21.jpg
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jV241FFac4E/S9sOyvMFHpI/AAAAAAAAANk/Q9VO9h8A73E/s1600/vampire_knight_zero_yuki.jpg

Haha Well Theres just so much evidence... XD LOL Im sorry Im posting all the cute ZeKi scenes XD

Zero Hugging Yuki:
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-20/34.jpg
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-20/35.jpg

The "almost" Kiss, Zero stopped kissing her because he felt that because that he was a vampire and she was human, it was wrong for him to want her.
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-24/28.jpg
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-24/29.jpg
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-24/30.jpg
    http://www.ourmanga.com/manga/Vampire_Knight/Chapter-24/31.jpg

Drinking Yuki's Blood, Tasting her feelings for him, and then kissing her. http://img2.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/323b2f42338efde74d41e3904c0320861229824566_full.jpg

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS <3

I can only agree SassyKnight. All these moments has such a chemeistry Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 1694537797
    And Aguasixio I agree with you too. It feels like Yuuki was taught to only love Kaname trough her childhood. In Yuuki´s small world there were only her parents and Kaname. A childhood marriage promise like that dosen´t make me take it serious. After being turned human then there were the Chairman and Kaname only in the start. She contantely still has nigtmares, but it stops when Zero comes into the house. Both Yuuki and Zero wants to protect each other and cares for each other deeply. And yet...Yuuki can´t answer what he is to her when he ask her. That about she sees him like a sibling is only first in the manga. Recently that comment has been throw everywhere. Yume has word and I know that. But Zeki has a lot more of action and chemeistry after my meaning. But still it´s only my opion Razz
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Aquasixio wrote:I love Zeki simply because it seems so much more real than Yume to me. Personally I find Kaname to be a very manipulative individual, especially when it comes to Yuuki. I always felt that Kaname wanted Yuuki because it was part of some kind of master plan in the end. Zero on the other hand truly loved her and lost her, yet he still wants her to be happy. I just love the two of them together.

Maybe I favor Zero cause he looks like Dante from DMC; that's another possibility Embarassed

Ok that is a little bit off topic now:

I love Dante from Devil May Cry too Very Happy he is so hot and I thought that they look similar too (which makes both of them one of the hottest guys ever...yeah I mean it Zero AND Kaname are very hot)

I mean can these pics lie? :
    I out them in the spoiler so that everyone doesn´t need to be annoyed by their size:
    Spoiler:
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 10 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:22 am

I prefer Zeki because I've just been a fan of the two ever since I started reading the series! They were a team as the prefects at Cross Academy ( and I feel a team should not be split up) , so it just seemed so natural seeing them together, joking, fighting, going through ordeals....watching two best friends as they grew and matured. Even the lovely glimpses into their pasts and how they met was so adorable to me ^^ So much history between the two...and just as Zero was beginning to realize he loved her..the two were torn apart by fate. I love the close relationship that they had, and still have despite their differences ;3 That is all. ^^
    PurusBloodLamia
    PurusBloodLamia
    Human

Post by PurusBloodLamia Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:28 am

Everybody has already said it so well already! cheers I simply believe the fact that talking with each other is not as strong as actually doing something even if its a simple hug. Not by the ship I support but I truly believe Zero cares about her with all his heart and that is the reason I support those two.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:48 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I prefer Zeki because I've just been a fan of the two ever since I started reading the series! They were a team as the prefects at Cross Academy ( and I feel a team should not be split up) , so it just seemed so natural seeing them together, joking, fighting, going through ordeals....watching two best friends as they grew and matured. Even the lovely glimpses into their pasts and how they met was so adorable to me ^^ So much history between the two...and just as Zero was beginning to realize he loved her..the two were torn apart by fate. I love the close relationship that they had, and still have despite their differences ;3 That is all. ^^

PurusBloodLamia wrote:Everybody has already said it so well already! cheers I simply believe the fact that talking with each other is not as strong as actually doing something even if its a simple hug. Not by the ship I support but I truly believe Zero cares about her with all his heart and that is the reason I support those two.

Of course you are entited to your opinions . But I was expecting more romantic reasons for Zekis liking Zero x Yuuki . As you described their relationship here is about they being best friends taking care for each other . Just allies who watch their butts off in battle . Who were torn apart and now are trying to mend their friendship .

I expected only to read frienship reasons for the existance of Zeki said by Yumes .

Where's is the romantic love in Zeki ?
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:46 pm

mariangie wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I prefer Zeki because I've just been a fan of the two ever since I started reading the series! They were a team as the prefects at Cross Academy ( and I feel a team should not be split up) , so it just seemed so natural seeing them together, joking, fighting, going through ordeals....watching two best friends as they grew and matured. Even the lovely glimpses into their pasts and how they met was so adorable to me ^^ So much history between the two...and just as Zero was beginning to realize he loved her..the two were torn apart by fate. I love the close relationship that they had, and still have despite their differences ;3 That is all. ^^

PurusBloodLamia wrote:Everybody has already said it so well already! cheers I simply believe the fact that talking with each other is not as strong as actually doing something even if its a simple hug. Not by the ship I support but I truly believe Zero cares about her with all his heart and that is the reason I support those two.

Of course you are entited to your opinions . But I was expecting more romantic reasons for Zekis liking Zero x Yuuki . As you described their relationship here is about they being best friends taking care for each other . Just allies who watch their butts off in battle . Who were torn apart and now are trying to mend their friendship .

I expected only to read frienship reasons for the existance of Zeki said by Yumes .

Yeah shall I tell you what we think is romantic in it? While Kaname was away, Zero has always been there for her. In one of the extra chapters we see Kaname leave while Yuuki is sick. Zero stays outside the door all the time. He is worried about her. Always thinks of her happiness before anything else and Yuuki has always desperately protected him. Zeki has a connection that yume dosen´t have. Yume always talk and never understand each other at all, while Yuuki and Zero dosen´t need word to understand the other. And in fact Zero has kissed her once. He has hugged her intime. That they is casual with the other dosen´t mean they only can be friends. My own parents who are together to this day, always joke with each other. Actually it´s quite normal to be friends first and then fall in love. If you both are friends and lovers, you always can be all youself, because the person knows you to the core.

That is only my opion but I think Zeki has romantic. I know why Yume says there is romantic between their couple. So do you really need to ask why? We all has our own preference. If you don´t understand you don´t.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:06 pm

mariangie wrote:

Well said mariangie! Zeki or Yume? - Page 10 4150079169
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:57 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

Yeah shall I tell you what we think is romantic in it? While Kaname was away, Zero has always been there for her. In one of the extra chapters we see Kaname leave while Yuuki is sick. Zero stays outside the door all the time. He is worried about her. Always thinks of her happiness before anything else and Yuuki has always desperately protected him. Zeki has a connection that yume dosen´t have. Yume always talk and never understand each other at all, while Yuuki and Zero dosen´t need word to understand the other. And in fact Zero has kissed her once. He has hugged her intime. That they is casual with the other dosen´t mean they only can be friends. My own parents who are together to this day, always joke with each other. Actually it´s quite normal to be friends first and then fall in love. If you both are friends and lovers, you always can be all youself, because the person knows you to the core.

That is only my opion but I think Zeki has romantic. I know why Yume says there is romantic between their couple. So do you really need to ask why? We all has our own preference. If you don´t understand you don´t.

Of course there is romance between Yuuki and Zero, we can´t doubt that but I think the point is (what everyone wanted to say ) we expected more! I mean Yuuki was alone and sad and Zero was there to care for her, we know that but when the time came that there could have been something more he pulled back and returned to his opinion towards pureblood...I expected that he would show his feelings, that he would fight for her, that he would take his chance, but by not doing that it seems like frindship is enough for him, romance isn´t of any need (don´t say that Yuuki adn Zero think this way but this is the image the reader gets)...of course he cared for her a lot of times but you only see the good moments, think about the times when he didn´t reacted like the best friend or future-boyfriend:
    F.e.: he said he would kill her or when he reacted aggressivly towards Yuuki on the ball...Yuuki must be disappointed by that behaviour too
    he isn´t perfect too, that´s human (well he is a vampire but you know what I mean^^)
    and don´t say he loves yuuki endlessly and without exceptions...she is a pureblood, the thing Zero hates the most...how can you say their love is endless when such a thing is the case, would you feel well when for example your partner says he loves you so much but hates your orgin, your family and what makes you a part of your family...Zero has to accept Yuuki´s nature at first, then there might be a chance for more romance

I think the fact that Yume talks all the time and never understands each other isn´t right too...ok Kaname has secrets she doens´t quite get but be honest has Yuuki always known Zero totally, what about him becoming a vampire, not bearing the tablets (at the beginning), pairing up with Sara...Yuuki didn´t knew it from the beginning, and be honest, would you want your partner to know everything about you?
    I think Kaname and Yuuki have a silent understanding too
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Katherine wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

Of course there is romance between Yuuki and Zero, we can´t doubt that but I think the point is (what everyone wanted to say ) we expected more! I mean Yuuki was alone and sad and Zero was there to care for her, we know that but when the time came that there could have been something more he pulled back and returned to his opinion towards pureblood...I expected that he would show his feelings, that he would fight for her, that he would take his chance, but by not doing that it seems like frindship is enough for him, romance isn´t of any need (don´t say that Yuuki adn Zero think this way but this is the image the reader gets)...of course he cared for her a lot of times but you only see the good moments, think about the times when he didn´t reacted like the best friend or future-boyfriend:
    F.e.: he said he would kill her or when he reacted aggressivly towards Yuuki on the ball...Yuuki must be disappointed by that behaviour too
    he isn´t perfect too, that´s human (well he is a vampire but you know what I mean^^)
    and don´t say he loves yuuki endlessly and without exceptions...she is a pureblood, the thing Zero hates the most...how can you say their love is endless when such a thing is the case, would you feel well when for example your partner says he loves you so much but hates your orgin, your family and what makes you a part of your family...Zero has to accept Yuuki´s nature at first, then there might be a chance for more romance

I think the fact that Yume talks all the time and never understands each other isn´t right too...ok Kaname has secrets she doens´t quite get but be honest has Yuuki always known Zero totally, what about him becoming a vampire, not bearing the tablets (at the beginning), pairing up with Sara...Yuuki didn´t knew it from the beginning, and be honest, would you want your partner to know everything about you?
    I think Kaname and Yuuki have a silent understanding too

I don´t think it´s that bad that you partner knows everything about you. If you only show your good sides to your partner, the partner will not really see you. I would be more secure if my partner knew both good and bad sides. That someone would love you even when they has seen your bad sides, that idea warms my heart. I think everyone wants someone to love them for who they are. Thats why I like when people understand each other.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:43 pm

VampireCythia wrote:Yeah shall I tell you what we think is romantic in it? While Kaname was away, Zero has always been there for her. In one of the extra chapters we see Kaname leave while Yuuki is sick. Zero stays outside the door all the time. He is worried about her.

I had met this phrase somewhere, but I forgot where but contains the same mistake in logic.

I think while you wrote this phrase, and cheer up for zeki romance, you forgot an important detail, called circumstances. In short you forgot the whole picture here.

Was yuuki a human or not when she was sick?
    Was kaname or not under council surveillance when yuuki was sick?
    Was kaname or not in Asato care?
    Did or not kaname sneak out to visit yuuki?

If we judged the circumstances at that time:

1. kaname and yuuki were separated, aka they lived in different houses.
    2. yuuki's existence was kept a secret, and kaname couldn't afford to stay too much around yuuki.
    3. since jaruka and juuri's death, kaname was in asato's care, and he was watched by the council.

It wouldn't have been easier for zero to stay at her door since he lived in the same house with yuuki. and if my memory serve me right, and it does, zero stayed there because yuuki did the same when he not felt well, hence zero felt indebt to yuuki.

This scene you promoted zeki romance has zero romance in it. It was pure concern for a person who watched over him at some point. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:23 pm