Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 Bar_left59%Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 Bar_left27%Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 Bar_left15%Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+113
Saphira_K
lalaland
*Evis*
LANA_DEL_REY
2rsa
chidcho
sakutonaru
-zeroxzero-
Youweremysafeplace*
Izzy Kimberly
Rima echo
darkwolf123
VampireKnight15
kanamekuranlover
Ribbon07
SilverAngel
EmeraldSky
miyuki
Yuki_kuran12345
YukixKaname
Brendaandrea16
stuffs
Evil in love
Andre
DarkRose
animebiatchxx
kanachanimmortal
vampireknight21
Meleas
TheNoisyNeutron
Princess Iris Kuran
Shiki10
inessabille
Falc0n
ZerosBloodyRose
Zero's Lost Cause~
PurusBloodLamia
Aquasixio
MorningStar
lililovelilica
Kikotsukino
bearcute <3
zeroyuuki666
soulkeeper_pol
jayashree
SassyKnight
Shoujo-Zo18
caela
AmayaLee
sweetsolace
blackvampira
aiko
Bloodredhead
Divine Rose
VampireCythia
via2myrene
Angelique
SweetHoney
Conrad Weller
Katherine
Win-chan
shizza24
nateriver
Ocean Of Blood
Kaname_Forever
Elfiena Fiefie
loveiszero
awes0m3
RedSonja
rika
bashashim@yahoo.com
Howl4fun
Kara
Yuuki-sama
Anneliezz
Knightmare
Ms. Anthropoid
paradox
YuukiZero4eva
Kanamelover<3
janineavelar
darkangle15
KuranPrince
rumland
Dark_Eclipse
nina
mariangie
ntalia
aya-chan
midnightbloomer
Lauren
xxAngelofHopexx
Cross_Louys
PeachBum
ShiroiYuki911
Nodachi
ariel
Lisi
Hauru
azumiaozora
missdaredevil07
Vampire_Zero
libra
Akaruisama
rhyme
Trinity
Kanaze-Chan
Kazekeshi
love ice
ButterflyWingsx
anna
cleone
juliet
117 posters

Zeki or Yume?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 13 Dropsoa

Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 Empty Yume or Zeki?

Post by juliet Mon May 31, 2010 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

If you like Zero or Kaname then I guess you are either Zeki or Yume. Which one do you prefer to see and why?

Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 Empty Re: Zeki or Yume?

Post by Knightmare Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:10 pm

i don't know what the fuss about. canon/fanon, none of its permanent until its endgame. for the artbook, i find her words are pretty ambiguous. from her interviews and comments, it seems that hino doesn't want to give anything away about who is endgame and who she likes best, i.e. according to her its a "secret". which is why the generic books have all three on the cover.

for the whining zekis. please grow up cos you're not making your case any better. there's a zeki forum if you feel more comfortable chatting with people who care more about zeki.

nina wrote: And since the manga itself it is apparently not enough I’ll use the author’s own words about Yume and Zeki from the art book>>
    I do think the implication was what you intended from your underlining in the quotes and knowing that you intend it negatively for zeki/positively for yume. but its a bit silly of anyone to take it so rashly.

1. About Zeki:

Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 Vkart08

Lala usually request what will be on the cover and its usually for fanservice (like the wet boys). hino didn't have to make zeki here sweet and romantic looking, she could have made it angsty and tense or just plain friendly or like rivals. i don't have my artbook with me, but as I recall, Yuuki and the red chains and the kaname background was one of the few that weren't requested, but its not romantic either so...hino obviously put a lot of thoughts into the zeki picture in making up a scenario in how zeki could be so sweetly together when they were enemies at the time.

2. About Yume (NOT REQUESTED):
    Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 Vkart06
    lala don't tell hino what to put on the book covers, so that means hino always gets to choose her own volume covers...well probably with the help of her editor. yuuki returning to being a vampire and kuran, it was always coming.

there isn't anything personal in these statements except for the fact that hino is proud of achieving what she set out to convey to reinforce her story. the only confirmed personal thing i ever saw was hino and her friends getting titillation out of kaname/zero.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:10 am

Knightmare wrote: canon/fanon, none of its permanent until its endgame.

I do not know if you have read the so-called conversation from the beginning but you are also answering on something that it has never stated. I wasn’t talking about the future. What is permanent and what’s not it belongs to the future or am I wrong?

My point was >>

nina wrote:
    I can’t find any meaning to compare a CANON pair like Yume with a FANON supposedly pair like Zeki.

How someone can compare something real and with substance with something nonexistent?

Ofc you can debate on whatever you want and support that Zeki WILL (not currently but in the future) prevail but this doesn’t mean also that we should agree with your arguments.

Viz regardless of what will happen in the future thus far Yume is the canon pair since they are in a relationship while Zeki never been in such stage. This was my point thus I supported that point by bringing Hino’s own words.

So in what exactly are you answering? That Zeki is a couple?

And since it isn’t but yet fans are wishing to be this automatically making it a fanon.

for the artbook, i find her words are pretty ambiguous.

This is your personal estimation … and as I pointed out twice I refrained myself from making my own interpretations.
    However since you are doing it … how much ambiguous could be the phrase “they’re finally back where they belong” ???

But anyway … anyone entitled to its own estimations.

from her interviews and comments, it seems that hino doesn't want to give anything away about who is endgame and who she likes best, i.e. according to her its a "secret". which is why the generic books have all three on the cover.

Ofc she wouldn’t disclose her ending in an interview but we all as readers trying to find the signs? Aren’t we? You as a Zeki seeing some elements which makes you believe in your preference end game. The same goes for the Yumes.

But again you are turning the point into elsewhere >> in the future, whereas I was talking about the story thus far.

I do think the implication was what you intended from your underlining in the quotes and knowing that you intend it negatively for zeki/positively for yume. but its a bit silly of anyone to take it so rashly.

And? What’s your point?
    Ofc my intention was to stress the positive points of Yume since I’m a Yume and the “negatives” or better the weaknesses for the Zeki. Do you know any other way? Frankly I do not understand your point here? For what implications are you talking about? Or if I hadn’t underlined the cues that I wanted the implications would have been different? Or bottom line … am I not entitled to underline what I want? Again this is a debate area ...

And my attempt didn’t contain any bashing on the rival “couple” so the term negative seems to me unfit … except if the fact that they aren’t a couple (cuz this was my point) is considered by you as well, as the others who made the fuss, as bashing. O.O

But I do not think that you are implying something like that so I’m dropping it.

1. About Zeki:

Lala usually request what will be on the cover and its usually for fanservice (like the wet boys). hino didn't have to make zeki here sweet and romantic looking, she could have made it angsty and tense or just plain friendly or like rivals.

I do not disagree with that … in fact what you are saying is already written in Hino’s comment about the Zeki pic >> “Request: Yuuki & Zero. Free to do anything with the rest.” … so the characters were the request and the theme was a freely choice from Hino. Did I cut that part?

Although what you are pointing out >> ”hino didn't have to make zeki here sweet and romantic looking,” … was exactly my point for underling her explanation about the romantic theme >> “this whole illustration is in another possible world ^^

In other words exactly because the theme is more romantic she wanted to clarify that belongs to another world, avoiding maybe false impressions. But this is my estimation which I suppose I’m entitled too since you also brought yours.

i don't have my artbook with me, but as I recall, Yuuki and the red chains and the kaname background was one of the few that weren't requested, but its not romantic either so

I don’t understand in which depiction you are referring to, but I do not understand your point either? That there is a Yume depiction that it’s not so romantic? Yes … and mostly for the first covers where Hino I suppose didn’t want to give away information for the development of her story.
    From what I see though, in the artbook many covers weren’t requested and certainly the majority of the Yume ones … not all of them but the majority. A second peek might convince you for what I’m saying.

And in any case the important thing is that the Yume pix that we are talking about and IMO have the most revealing comments were not a request. Or the fact that there is another Yume pic not so romantic or a request neutralizes the ones that I brought?

But again I’m afraid that you’re answering in something that is nonexistent or better you are supporting what I was trying to convey because my initial point was to show that Yume is a canon pair and Hino treats it like this and with her comments aside the story, whereas Zeki not even in her artbook.

Actually this is what you also said >>

hino obviously put a lot of thoughts into the zeki picture in making up a scenario in how zeki could be so sweetly together when they were enemies at the time.

Exactly … she put a lot of thought to make up a scenario because they were NEVER a couple thus far in her story and her depiction could have sent the wrong message.
    Now if this is also a message for the future as well it remains to be seen. For me it could be … for you no.

2. About Yume (NOT REQUESTED):
    Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 Vkart06
    well probably with the help of her editor. yuuki returning to being a vampire and kuran, it was always coming.

Well if Hino wanted to show Yuuki’s return being a vampire did she also have to put her into Kaname’s arms in a very romantic and sexy depiction? >>

“So the time has FINALLY come” << she repeats what she says in her other pic which both of them have the same romantic theme << Yuuki into Kaname’s arms. So the one supports the other ^^

there isn't anything personal in these statements except for the fact that hino is proud of achieving what she set out to convey to reinforce her story.

Nothing personal? scratch What is more personal than her own thoughts, words and emotions? >> “feeling … I like it a lot … I’m happy … I intent … I wanted…”
    It’s like she answers in an interview about her feelings and thoughts for specific depictions.
    Moreover for depictions that weren’t requested neither the characters nor the themes?! Hino wanted freely as she says to make a point … to convey a message.

Let’s see:

I drew this with the intent >> what intent? >> of showing “they are finally where they belong”
    She clearly states her intention which I repeat was by her own will … no requested … not obligatory!
    How ambiguous or how many interpretations could someone has for this >“they are finally where they belong” , clear line I do not know O.O

I’m happy I was able to express what I wanted << this is rather a very personal comment don’t you think?
    She WANTED to SHOW that Yuuki and Kaname FINALLY are where they BELONG … and what the depiction shows? That they are into each other arms i.e. they belong together i.e. they are a couple i.e. they are the canon couple since as you also said these depictions are related with the actual story … no wait >>to reinforce her story << Totally agree … I couldn’t have said it better ^^

What is she proud of achieving comes next and it is also clear >> with the least amount of movement << for this she was happy or proud as you said because she achieved to convey (a crystal clear message for me) with little movement.

Anyway … I have the feeling that we are trying to trespass open doors here … and frankly all this “attention” probably gives away the exact opposite message that you, the Zekis who participated in this discussion, wanted.

IMO if what Hino said for her specific depictions isn’t bearing any significant meaning then why the fuss? Or is it the first time that a fan is bringing clues that in its own opinion support its case?

Do you or anyone else have something that says that Zeki is an actual pair? Bring it …
    Can anyone say that I twisted Hino’s words or that I cut her words to suit my case? I don’t think so, since I barely spoke in my initial post.

Was there a Zeki depiction for which Hino states that they are a couple or that they belong together thus I withheld important info hence being unfair to Zeki or deceived/cheated? As far as I know there is no such statement with a pic lol.

So again I’ll repeat myself … your reaction has to do with Hino’s words and not with mine therefore actually proves their gravity.
    You want to degrade its significance; it is your choice as it is my choice to think otherwise.

Ps. I want though to stress your stance on something else thus I left it for the end>>

for the whining zekis. please grow up cos you're not making your case any better.

I have nothing more to add rather than that I totally agree plus I felt that I had to point out and the good side of the Zekis’ fans.
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:28 am

For everyone who skipped the title of the thread (I do assume everyone is literate...I suppose some forgot)

Vampire Knight & Manga Forum > Introduction Area > Welcome new members... > Zeki or Yume?

this is a welcome thread: For all the new members...I welcome you cheers

Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:51 am

caela wrote:For everyone who skipped the title of the thread (I do assume everyone is literate...I suppose some forgot)

Vampire Knight & Manga Forum > Introduction Area > Welcome new members... > Zeki or Yume?

this is a welcome thread: For all the new members...I welcome you cheers

rofl rofl rofl rofl I forgot this was in that section. I need to brush up on my literate skills. Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 2555855207

rofl rofl rofl We may have scared the newbies away though!!! rofl rofl rofl

PurusBloodLamia
    PurusBloodLamia
    Human

Post by PurusBloodLamia Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:23 am

affraid Oops lol sorry to all the new members to have to come to see this haha, WELCOME!
    Falc0n
    Falc0n
    Human

Post by Falc0n Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:15 am

well yeah, this thread is a nice welcome for newbies.. really. I feel like stepping on a land mine xDD

I'll try my luck though..but I'd appreciate it if no one bites me yet, I'm still a cute lovely human *sniffs*

*clears throat* at first I’m Zero fan. I’m neither Zeki nor Yume. And if I have to choose a fandom, then I’m a KaZe fan. And although no way in hell those two will develop such a relationship, still I’m sitting back enjoying this piece of work and feed myself with pleasurable fics and fanarts.

Uhem.. so what you’re discussing here again ? umm yeah.. who gets the girl.

Well, I simply don’t care. I just wish for my Zero’s happiness with whoever. Though, I’ll add my two cents.

it’s not a question of which guy is better or worthy to have her, it’s how Hino has set the story.

I personally think Hino has made Yuki a Yume since the beginning. And up till now she made them cross any obstacle that was on their way without fail.

Little pureblood Yuki opened her eyes to see Kaname. Grew up to love him and destined to be his wife. Then after turning her into human he was the first she saw offering a safe warm embrace in a snowy night and dangerous situation. and grown ten years with love from both sides that she even failed to notice Zero’s true feelings. And then she choose to be with him until now regardless of his plans and killings.

And how much time Hino given Zeki ? four years only with one side-love and no progress until lately. plus, one more year full of unfixed obstacles. Though, if she have given them a chance and different settings then maybe things could have been different.

I spoke of my own thoughts on past chapters. future is for Hino’s own logic to decide. Who knows what kind of surprises and twists she’ll have for us.I'm eager to find out..
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:48 am

Falc0n wrote:well yeah, this thread is a nice welcome for newbies.. really. I feel like stepping on a land mine xDD

Step on landmine !

explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive explosive

Last edited by mariangie on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 13 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:37 am

I believe that Kaname has always thought Yuki was once the "One" for him...But now he calls her an obstacle..

I think Kaname was disappointed with Yuki when she just couldn't make up her mind about what she wanted...Yuki seems so uncomfortable around Kaname, like when he kissed her she looked lonely and unhappy...

Kaname and Yuki seem to not understand each other at all...Examples:

"I don't want lies to accumulate between us Yuki..."

Kaname said that, but yet he didn't confess any more of his sins or his true self to her at that moment, besides him killing the senate, using Zero and Yuki's connection, and killing Shizuka and taking in her powers...Even with all that Yuki STILL didn't seem surprised...But Kaname COULD have told her more...

"Do you know why I'm telling you all this? I want to know your feelings..."

This statement just proves that Kaname doesn't understand Yuki at all...And I cannot believe that after a WHOLE YEAR no development what so ever between YuMe happened at all during that time...No real sexual tension or anything...

ZeKi could have matured together in half the time YuMe spent rotting away...Kaname didn't even see Yuki half the time because he was out doing business trips because he'd rather chat to old men than talk to his beloved.... LOL Sorry about my rants XD

"But since I've decided to live countless years with you...I wanted you to know my sins..."

AGAIN He doesn't tell her all of them! XD

"Should I even be here with you? May I touch you like this? Is it all right if I stay by your side?"

Yuki is VERY unsure of what she wants here IMO...She doesn't know if he really wants her...She oviously knows NOTHING about Kaname at all...And it's obvious because everything she stated here were all questions...

"I don't have a right to receive a kiss from you!"

AGAIN She feels she shouldn't be near him...She has confused feelings...

*after he kissed Yuki* Kaname: "Feeling lonely?" Yuki: "I guess I am...A little..."

Yuki's lonely and uncomfortable...

"I'll never let you go again..If I am to let you go I'd rather kill you myself...Or have you kill me?"

Kaname states that he would never let her go, but what did he do? He let her go! And it seems he's willing to kill her if she goes off with another man...That's caring for someone deeply isn't it? 0.0 He changed his intentions but not for her sake...I don't think anything is for Yuki' sake any more...He was ready to kill Takuma! Explain that!

I think Kaname will either turn Yuki into a human (With all the Pureblood power he has he would be able to KEEP her human) And have Zero as her protector, or Yuki will kill Kaname for the sake of coexistence and live with Zero....

Kaname is willing to risk coexistence for what? For him to achieve what the little maid he once loved wanted? XP I don't think Kaname is a pacifist any more...Not after what he's done so far:

Killed Aidou's Father

Killed Hadangi

Almost dealed the final blow to Touma

Was willing to hurt Kaien Cross

Was about to kill or wound Takuma AND Sara..(Sara seems good to me now...I don't want her to die) XD

Everything I've said is IMO Very Happy If you don't like it don't reply because I don't want people being rude ^_^ Thanks!
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:13 pm

SassyKnight wrote:I believe that Kaname has always thought Yuki was once the "One" for him...But now he calls her an obstacle..

Kaname loves Yuuki . This is no debatible .

See how he looks and embraces Yuuki during the initial flashback from chapter 80 . Enough evidence to show Kaname's love for Yuuki .

When your plan is to kill everyone of your own species ( including yourself ) except by the woman you love . Letting that same woman trying to stop you is a huge obstacle .

As Yuuki continues to say from several chapters ago . She will stop Kaname . From harming others and himself . This applies as becoming an obstacle to Kaname's plans .

VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:47 pm

mariangie wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:I believe that Kaname has always thought Yuki was once the "One" for him...But now he calls her an obstacle..

See how he looks and embraces Yuuki during the initial flashback from chapter 80 . Enough evidence to show Kaname's love for Yuuki .

When your plan is to kill everyone of your own species ( including yourself ) except by the woman you love . Letting that same woman trying to stop you is a huge obstacle .

As Yuuki continues to say from several chapters ago . She will stop Kaname . From harming others and himself . This applies as becoming an obstacle to Kaname's plans .

Maria did Sassyknight ever question Kaname´s love for Yuuki? She was just wondering about Kaname´s behaviour...
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 13 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:59 am

VampireCythia wrote:
    mariangie wrote:

Maria did Sassyknight ever question Kaname´s love for Yuuki? She was just wondering about Kaname´s behaviour...

Yea I read it and from my understanding Sassy was just trying to point out how the relationship between them was confusing and uncomfortable...even when they had both said they loved each other so much. Sassy made some good points...the things Yuuki & Kaname had said to each other were very contradictory to what they said/wanted in the past.... She said Kaname once loved Yuuki but that now he calls her an obstacle... Of course when he calls her things like "obstacle" and "hindrance" yes...there is room for debate, you can't say there's not lol That's very selfish....that is your opinion... let people debate and interpret things as they will. I for one... think that Kaname may have gotten over his Yuuki fetish to pursue his REAL goal in life... ridding the world of Purebloods... this was his goal way before attaining Yuuki as a lover. And in my opinion ( though I don't support his plan of action ) it seems like a much bigger and important plan than living comfortably with your lover... good for him for going that path... I guess... but then he shouldn't have gone that far to get Yuuki by his side just to abandon her! xD Just like people like to theorize that Kaname is "pushing Yuuki away to protect her", I honestly can't fully believe that... like he said, she's an obstacle, he just wants her to butt out. But... it is debatable. My opinions are subject to change... I'm not that close-minded. Smile
    inessabille
    Human

Humor : bloody humor

Post by inessabille Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:01 pm

yume forever Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 2554657431
    Shiki10
    Human

Post by Shiki10 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:45 pm

As I have said many times before, it will be Zeki in the end. Everything that I stated before is coming true.

Zero only offered his protection to Sara after Yuuki wanted him to help Sara. Zero and Yuuki are now the alliance that they once were and they will protect each other no matter what. Yuuki even told Kaname that her whole heart didn't belong to Kaname and she still isn't craving Kaname's blood after she drank from Zero. Zero is not going to let go of Yuuki again and will fight for her like Aido told him to do many chapters ago. Hino's numerous subtle hints have pointed to a Zeki ending and have also showcased the strong bond between the two characters (too many to name).

Yuuki is not going to forgive Kaname for what he did to Zero and his family. I think that Yuuki fully showed that in chapter 80. That is why Yuuki said that she was okay in going after Kaname when she was holding Zero's arm and wouldn't act like that in front of Kaname again in chapter 80 (Yuuki was referring to wanting to follow Kaname and walking towards him at the beginning of Chapter 79 before Zero grabbed her). She even is showing Artemis to Kaname.

Vampire Knight is named for Zero. He may be the one that saves the human/vampire alliance in the end. I have a feeling that either Kaname is evil or that he's going to turn everyone against him so that he can save vampire/human coexistence. He could turn out to be the biggest hero of all by sacrificing himself. Code Geass type ending?
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:39 pm

Shiki10 wrote:As I have said many times before, it will be Zeki in the end. Everything that I stated before is coming true.

Zero only offered his protection to Sara after Yuuki wanted him to help Sara. Zero and Yuuki are now the alliance that they once were and they will protect each other no matter what. Yuuki even told Kaname that her whole heart didn't belong to Kaname and she still isn't craving Kaname's blood after she drank from Zero. Zero is not going to let go of Yuuki again and will fight for her like Aido told him to do many chapters ago. Hino's numerous subtle hints have pointed to a Zeki ending and have also showcased the strong bond between the two characters (too many to name).

Yuuki is not going to forgive Kaname for what he did to Zero and his family. I think that Yuuki fully showed that in chapter 80. That is why Yuuki said that she was okay in going after Kaname when she was holding Zero's arm and wouldn't act like that in front of Kaname again in chapter 80 (Yuuki was referring to wanting to follow Kaname and walking towards him at the beginning of Chapter 79 before Zero grabbed her). She even is showing Artemis to Kaname.

Vampire Knight is named for Zero. He may be the one that saves the human/vampire alliance in the end. I have a feeling that either Kaname is evil or that he's going to turn everyone against him so that he can save vampire/human coexistence. He could turn out to be the biggest hero of all by sacrificing himself. Code Geass type ending?

Oh I hope your prediction turns out to be right. Very Happy It will be awesome if it end Zeki Very Happy Kaname is still a little confusing through. Either the ending of Vampire Knight will turn out awesome and Epic no matter what.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 13 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 am

Shiki10 wrote:As I have said many times before, it will be Zeki in the end. Everything that I stated before is coming true.

I really like your well thought out and logical opinion/prediction ^^ I love it, but I have to disagree a tiny bit.... You can't say zero will try to chase after Yuuki again and not let her go just because they are allies at this point.... what if in the end, even if Kaname is gone their lives cannot go back to how they were before? The distance between the two may still be there even though they are again allies... Yuuki could end up staying in the mansion and Zero, focusing on his duties as Hunter association President. We need more to go off of to believe that Zero even considers Yuuki as a love interest any more... The pain of losing her the first time may still be fresh, and becoming her ally now is a big step. Yes, he hugged her.... this shows he still cares about her... but things could still be awkward for awhile ^^; At this point you can't say for sure who will be the endgame pairing.... but lets hope and cheer for Zeki who are talking again and have exchanged strong emotions ^^
    Shiki10
    Human

Post by Shiki10 Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:06 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

I really like your well thought out and logical opinion/prediction ^^ I love it, but I have to disagree a tiny bit.... You can't say zero will try to chase after Yuuki again and not let her go just because they are allies at this point.... what if in the end, even if Kaname is gone their lives cannot go back to how they were before? The distance between the two may still be there even though they are again allies... Yuuki could end up staying in the mansion and Zero, focusing on his duties as Hunter association President. We need more to go off of to believe that Zero even considers Yuuki as a love interest any more... The pain of losing her the first time may still be fresh, and becoming her ally now is a big step. Yes, he hugged her.... this shows he still cares about her... but things could still be awkward for awhile ^^; At this point you can't say for sure who will be the endgame pairing.... but lets hope and cheer for Zeki who are talking again and have exchanged strong emotions ^^

Good response! A few chapters ago, I also said on here that it may be a neither ending as you have suggested.

However, I really hope that Hino wouldn't leave us hanging like that!

Also, this is something that I almost forgot about...Zero needs blood. I foresee a hot Zeki bite scene coming in the near future!
    Princess Iris Kuran
    Princess Iris Kuran
    Human

Humor : Zeki 4ever

Post by Princess Iris Kuran Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:45 pm

well i say there is a chance for Zeki because their are countless of times there was a Zeki moment( and I shall confess that on every single one i screamed KISS HER!!! Embarassed ) and I also agree with what you are all going from here

oh and I'm new here so HI! ^_^
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Princess Iris Kuran wrote:

oh and I'm new here so HI! ^_^

sSig_welcome5 to the forum!!! Hope you have fun here with all of us! Very Happy
    TheNoisyNeutron
    Human

Post by TheNoisyNeutron Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:48 am

Zeki, because it hasn't happened (at least not completely; it's still kinda one-sided ATM). If it ends with Yume, then nothing would have changed from the beginning of the manga (Which by the way has always been mutual Yume luffs). Both are such lovely couplings, but I want Zero to find happiness. Kaname had true love before Yuki, and Yuki is Zero's first "true love". I guess what I'm trying to say is that I expect Zeki because the tension has not been satisfied persay. And if Kaname dies in the end (Which will bring me to absolute tears even though I strongly believe this will happen), perhaps Yuuki will take over as Vampire Leader and Zero will continue on as President, making the peace between Vamps and humans possible (Main plot solved).
    TheNoisyNeutron
    Human

Post by TheNoisyNeutron Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:55 am

Shiki10 wrote:I have a feeling that either Kaname is evil or that he's going to turn everyone against him so that he can save vampire/human coexistence. He could turn out to be the biggest hero of all by sacrificing himself. Code Geass type ending?
    I think the latter is most likely. Yep. I agree indefinitely with all that you said. Surprised
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:07 pm

TheNoisyNeutron wrote:
    Shiki10 wrote:I have a feeling that either Kaname is evil or that he's going to turn everyone against him so that he can save vampire/human coexistence. He could turn out to be the biggest hero of all by sacrificing himself. Code Geass type ending?
    I think the latter is most likely. Yep. I agree indefinitely with all that you said. Surprised

Only to the second assumption: do you really think that Hino would copy something like that?...I tlooks like that but I´m sure she will change it soon
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Shiki10 wrote:

Zero only offered his protection to Sara after Yuuki wanted him to help Sara.

Zero showed his intention to protect sara before yuuki saying to go and protect her. Chapter 78 zero shouted in yuuki's face he won't let her touch sara.

Also yuuki mentioned before she would protect sara from kaname. also she said she would stop sara from creating chaos in cross academy and perhaps on streets with her tablets. but yuuki stopping sara doesn't involve killing.

Zero decided to join forces/to ally with sara due to personal reasons - to have his renvenge.

Yuuki even told Kaname that her whole heart didn't belong to Kaname and she still isn't craving Kaname's blood after she drank from Zero.

I do know yuuki said once to kaname that a part of her heart is still tied to zero, but when did yuuki said she doesn't desire kaname's blood anymore after she drank zero's?
    Which manga? which chapter? which panel?
    Currently this information is invisible even if you read between/behind the lines.

If my memory serves me right and it does, after she drank zero's blood she said I DRANK THE BLOOD OF A MAN I NEVER INTENTED TO WISH FOR.

Countless time yuuki said she desire kaname's blood so much that she wants to devour him. Such thoughts about zero are utterly invisible, hence does not exist.

Hino's numerous subtle hints have pointed to a Zeki ending and have also showcased the strong bond between the two characters (too many to name).

Only yours and felows zeki eyes can see them. It's been 80 chapters and still no mutual love confession between them.
    Not even them parting ways in chapter 80 had a romantic vibe. With each chapter which pass zero and yuuki seems to go to a friendship, and not romance.

Yuuki is not going to forgive Kaname for what he did to Zero and his family.

Yuuki does not have reasons to forgive kaname for what he did to zero's family since kaname hadn't done anything to them.
    When shizuka escaped - being released by kaname - she ran away with her lover. by default, kaname reason to release shizuka - to have her revenge on kiryu's - is false since in the moment of her release her lover was alive; in other words shizuka had no reason to kill them.

Vampire Knight is named for Zero. He may be the one that saves the human/vampire alliance in the end.

I do not know if you know but the title of this manga is Vampire Knight and not Zero the Vampire Knight. Even if is shocking for you this story isn't about zero, or evolve around him.

From the title of this manga, the title of knight can be given to those vampires who protect human race.

The title of knight can be given to
    - ruka who used her powers to keep humans away from dangerous places.
    - kain who provide the help ruka need to keep humans away
    - aidou who tried his best to co-existe with humans
    - yuuki who support co-existence between humans and vampires. through night class young vampires are taught to co-existe with humans
    - kaname who in the past fought on humans side and found the way how a vampire could be killed; he createrd the first night class, and its students learned to co-esite with humans; even if currently he's labeled as dangerous he tries how much he can to keep humans away from danger.
    - zero who though his job as a hunter protect humans from bad vampires.
    - the previous students of night class who fought to protect day class - humans.

Also, Hino mentioned in her fanbook that Kaname, Yuuki, Zero are the keys of co-existence not only Zero.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:04 am

aya-chan wrote:
    Shiki10 wrote:

Zero showed his intention to protect sara before yuuki saying to go and protect her. Chapter 78 zero shouted in yuuki's face he won't let her touch sara.

Also yuuki mentioned before she would protect sara from kaname. also she said she would stop sara from creating chaos in cross academy and perhaps on streets with her tablets. but yuuki stopping sara doesn't involve killing.

Zero decided to join forces/to ally with sara due to personal reasons - to have his renvenge.

Yuuki even told Kaname that her whole heart didn't belong to Kaname and she still isn't craving Kaname's blood after she drank from Zero.

I do know yuuki said once to kaname that a part of her heart is still tied to zero, but when did yuuki said she doesn't desire kaname's blood anymore after she drank zero's?
    Currently this information is invisible even if you read between/behind the lines.

If my memory serves me right and it does, after she drank zero's blood she said I DRANK THE BLOOD OF A MAN I NEVER INTENTED TO WISH FOR.

Countless time yuuki said she desire kaname's blood so much that she wants to devour him. Such thoughts about zero are utterly invisible, hence does not exist.

Hino's numerous subtle hints have pointed to a Zeki ending and have also showcased the strong bond between the two characters (too many to name).

Only yours and felows zeki eyes can see them. It's been 80 chapters and still no mutual love confession between them.
    Not even them parting ways in chapter 80 had a romantic vibe. With each chapter which pass zero and yuuki seems to go to a friendship, and not romance.

Yuuki does not have reasons to forgive kaname for what he did to zero's family since kaname hadn't done anything to them.
    When shizuka escaped - being released by kaname - she ran away with her lover. by default, kaname reason to release shizuka - to have her revenge on kiryu's - is false since in the moment of her release her lover was alive; in other words shizuka had no reason to kill them.

Vampire Knight is named for Zero. He may be the one that saves the human/vampire alliance in the end.

I do not know if you know but the title of this manga is Vampire Knight and not Zero the Vampire Knight. Even if is shocking for you this story isn't about zero, or evolve around him.

From the title of this manga, the title of knight can be given to those vampires who protect human race.

- yuuki who support co-existence between humans and vampires. through night class young vampires are taught to co-existe with humans
    - kaname who in the past fought on humans side and found the way how a vampire could be killed; he createrd the first night class, and its students learned to co-esite with humans; even if currently he's labeled as dangerous he tries how much he can to keep humans away from danger.
    - the previous students of night class who fought to protect day class - humans.

Also, Hino mentioned in her fanbook that Kaname, Yuuki, Zero are the keys of co-existence not only Zero.

Well said aya! sLo_BigBearHug I second that!
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:16 am

Kaname and Yuki DO have a romantic relationship, but IMO I believe that they both are unsure of each others feelings:

Kaname - "Yuki, how do you see me?"

Kaname - "I want to hear it from you, instead of only guessing for myself..."

Kaname is unsure about Yuki's feelings towards him...And so is Yuki:

"Your an animal but also fragile....And a liar...And there's something evil about you that I can't trust...You have so many secrets..."

Yuki doesn't seem to be sure about her feelings and her relationship with Kaname. YuMe cannot move forward if Kaname keeps too many secrets...

If a couple are unsure about one another, than how can they move forward in their relationship? And Yuki right now in these recent chapters seems to not want to go with Kaname, because instead she wants to stop him...
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:25 am

aya-chan wrote:
    Shiki10 wrote:

I'm co-signing your comment, aya-chan... I'm extremely impressed at your comments.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:48 am

I have re-read the manga, and suddenly I've decided that I'm a Duel Shipper Razz Razz Razz

Both YuMe and ZeKi have their ups and downs, and BOTH Kaname and Zero deserve to be happy. I want Yuki to choose one not for wanting someone by her side, or because the other is dead...I want it to be for LOVE. YuMe and ZeKi are two couples that are basically not worth arguing about...I mean lets just see what Hino makes of the story Smile

LOL Sorry about my stupid switch overs...I see that I can't be one without some part of me wanting to be the other XP YuMe is love, always has been from the start...And ZeKi has always been a strong friendship that has it's moments and levels that YuMe could never reach...And really can turn into romance if developed enough...

I'm just rooting for both sides here Smile Don't be mean to me, Don't be rude, just be nice and have a nice discussion about Vampire Knight until the next chapter is released ^^

Hehe...Forgive me fellow YuMes Very Happy I come in peace! XD *is thinking of writing a YuMe + ZeKi fic sometime* Zeki or Yume? - Page 13 1694537797

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:40 am