Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 Bar_left59%Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 Bar_left27%Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 Bar_left15%Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+113
Saphira_K
lalaland
*Evis*
LANA_DEL_REY
2rsa
chidcho
sakutonaru
-zeroxzero-
Youweremysafeplace*
Izzy Kimberly
Rima echo
darkwolf123
VampireKnight15
kanamekuranlover
Ribbon07
SilverAngel
EmeraldSky
miyuki
Yuki_kuran12345
YukixKaname
Brendaandrea16
stuffs
Evil in love
Andre
DarkRose
animebiatchxx
kanachanimmortal
vampireknight21
Meleas
TheNoisyNeutron
Princess Iris Kuran
Shiki10
inessabille
Falc0n
ZerosBloodyRose
Zero's Lost Cause~
PurusBloodLamia
Aquasixio
MorningStar
lililovelilica
Kikotsukino
bearcute <3
zeroyuuki666
soulkeeper_pol
jayashree
SassyKnight
Shoujo-Zo18
caela
AmayaLee
sweetsolace
blackvampira
aiko
Bloodredhead
Divine Rose
VampireCythia
via2myrene
Angelique
SweetHoney
Conrad Weller
Katherine
Win-chan
shizza24
nateriver
Ocean Of Blood
Kaname_Forever
Elfiena Fiefie
loveiszero
awes0m3
RedSonja
rika
bashashim@yahoo.com
Howl4fun
Kara
Yuuki-sama
Anneliezz
Knightmare
Ms. Anthropoid
paradox
YuukiZero4eva
Kanamelover<3
janineavelar
darkangle15
KuranPrince
rumland
Dark_Eclipse
nina
mariangie
ntalia
aya-chan
midnightbloomer
Lauren
xxAngelofHopexx
Cross_Louys
PeachBum
ShiroiYuki911
Nodachi
ariel
Lisi
Hauru
azumiaozora
missdaredevil07
Vampire_Zero
libra
Akaruisama
rhyme
Trinity
Kanaze-Chan
Kazekeshi
love ice
ButterflyWingsx
anna
cleone
juliet
117 posters

Zeki or Yume?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 14 Dropsoa

Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 Empty Yume or Zeki?

Post by juliet Mon May 31, 2010 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

If you like Zero or Kaname then I guess you are either Zeki or Yume. Which one do you prefer to see and why?

SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 Empty Re: Zeki or Yume?

Post by SassyKnight Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:48 am

I have re-read the manga, and suddenly I've decided that I'm a Duel Shipper Razz Razz Razz

Both YuMe and ZeKi have their ups and downs, and BOTH Kaname and Zero deserve to be happy. I want Yuki to choose one not for wanting someone by her side, or because the other is dead...I want it to be for LOVE. YuMe and ZeKi are two couples that are basically not worth arguing about...I mean lets just see what Hino makes of the story Smile

LOL Sorry about my stupid switch overs...I see that I can't be one without some part of me wanting to be the other XP YuMe is love, always has been from the start...And ZeKi has always been a strong friendship that has it's moments and levels that YuMe could never reach...And really can turn into romance if developed enough...

I'm just rooting for both sides here Smile Don't be mean to me, Don't be rude, just be nice and have a nice discussion about Vampire Knight until the next chapter is released ^^

Hehe...Forgive me fellow YuMes Very Happy I come in peace! XD *is thinking of writing a YuMe + ZeKi fic sometime* Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 1694537797

Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:27 pm

YuMe+ZeKi<3 wrote:I have re-read the manga, and suddenly I've decided that I'm a Duel Shipper Razz Razz Razz

Both YuMe and ZeKi have their ups and downs, and BOTH Kaname and Zero deserve to be happy. I want Yuki to choose one not for wanting someone by her side, or because the other is dead...I want it to be for LOVE. YuMe and ZeKi are two couples that are basically not worth arguing about...I mean lets just see what Hino makes of the story Smile

LOL Sorry about my stupid switch overs...I see that I can't be one without some part of me wanting to be the other XP YuMe is love, always has been from the start...And ZeKi has always been a strong friendship that has it's moments and levels that YuMe could never reach...And really can turn into romance if developed enough...

I'm just rooting for both sides here Smile Don't be mean to me, Don't be rude, just be nice and have a nice discussion about Vampire Knight until the next chapter is released ^^

Hehe...Forgive me fellow YuMes Very Happy I come in peace! XD *is thinking of writing a YuMe + ZeKi fic sometime* Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 1694537797

Thank you for this really peaceful comment Smile I think it´s something for both: Zeki and Yume-fans

I had to search in you latest posts who you´re because I wondered who changed his/her mind . It´s nice to see that you Sassy Knight, someone who really fought for Zeki understood that Yume is great too...I´m a Yume but a zero-fan too...if yuuki ends up with Zero it´s good, at least they should be happy
    I want all of them to be together, why isn´t a Ménage-à-trois officially accepted? (sorry I don´t the english word) It would be so funny to read a fanfic about the three of them living happily together in one house while doing housework, dinner and some dirty things, it would be awesome
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Re: Ménage-à-trois

Spoiler:

rofl rofl rofl

Seriously, though...probably not an ending for a tragedy, but thanks for the laugh, Katherine. Razz
    Meleas
    Meleas
    Human

Post by Meleas Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Katherine wrote:
    YuMe+ZeKi<3 wrote:I have re-read the manga, and suddenly I've decided that I'm a Duel Shipper Razz Razz Razz

Thank you for this really peaceful comment Smile I think it´s something for both: Zeki and Yume-fans

I had to search in you latest posts who you´re because I wondered who changed his/her mind . It´s nice to see that you Sassy Knight, someone who really fought for Zeki understood that Yume is great too...I´m a Yume but a zero-fan too...if yuuki ends up with Zero it´s good, at least they should be happy
    I want all of them to be together, why isn´t a Ménage-à-trois officially accepted? (sorry I don´t the english word) It would be so funny to read a fanfic about the three of them living happily together in one house while doing housework, dinner and some dirty things, it would be awesome

OH YES, that would be awesome. Please Hino write an amazing unusal end for this amazing manga Very Happy K and Z are not the best buddies but its for Yuki guys so be silent and smile Razz

(Did anyone watch the movie Vicky, Christina and Barcelona from Woody Allen? Juan and Maria Elenas relationship also could not work without Christina. So let it be, three) Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 1694537797
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:18 am

That's okay...but remember that it's not good to be between Yume and Zeki fans,that would cause a Great WAR!
    After reading your comment i think you're more of a YUME fan right?
    then stay like that...
    I'm a YUME too! drawling Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 3814611447 Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 651225598
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 14 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:05 am

That's okay...but remember that it's not good to be between Yume and Zeki fans,that would cause a Great WAR!
    After reading your comment i think you're more of a YUME fan right?
    then stay like that...
    I'm a YUME too!

LOL Lilly...You could say that I'm a bit of both XD
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:58 pm

caela wrote:Re: Ménage-à-trois

Spoiler:

rofl rofl rofl

Seriously, though...probably not an ending for a tragedy, but thanks for the laugh, Katherine. Razz

Well really not an ending for a tragedy but if the story would be slightly different this would have been awesome ;) (Thank you for the translation, now I will learn this words)

OH YES, that would be awesome. Please Hino write an amazing unusal end for this amazing manga Very Happy K and Z are not the best buddies but its for Yuki guys so be silent and smile Razz

Thank you for your support Smile Seems like I´m not the only one who dreams of a happy ending (well not so possible but it would be nice)...I would be happy with a fanfic that deals with this topic too^^
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Katherine says:Thank you for your support Seems like I´m not the only one who dreams of a happy ending (well not so possible but it would be nice)...I would be happy with a fanfic that deals with this topic too^^

Of course...I believe in Happy Endings
    Even a Yume Happy Ending is possible!
    vampireknight21
    Human

Post by vampireknight21 Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:39 am

YUME Smile
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 14 Drops5black

Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 Empty yume

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:46 am

i want yume to end up together but hino is strongly giving hints that kaname may die in end Sad .hey can this happen that kaname dies and then yuuki sacrifices herself to save zero?? Evil or Very Mad
    animebiatchxx
    Human

Post by animebiatchxx Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:51 am

nigga i'm on TEAM ZEKI TILL THE END i swear me and my bf in real life absoultely LOATH kaname kuran. no offence, girl, but he wants to marry his little sister/great grand daughter.

oh and by the way, if kaname (by some miracle) DOES die and yuki sacrifices herself for zero, then she would've pulled a huge blond moment seeing as zero loves yuki and cannot live without her. yuki maybe naive but she ain't stupid.
    sorry for the essay Razz
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 14 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:27 am

animebiatchxx wrote:nigga i'm on TEAM ZEKI TILL THE END i swear me and my bf in real life absoultely LOATH kaname kuran. no offence, girl, but he wants to marry his little sister/great grand daughter.

oh and by the way, if kaname (by some miracle) DOES die and yuki sacrifices herself for zero, then she would've pulled a huge blond moment seeing as zero loves yuki and cannot live without her. yuki maybe naive but she ain't stupid.
    sorry for the essay Razz

Wow, so open and you don't seem to care what others may say... I like that ;) It's actually not that inappropriate for pureblood Vampires to intermarry... but yes, to us humans it does seem very strange. xD And it's OK to stick to your views ^^ I'm not a big fan of Kaname either... he royally ticks me off sometimes... well a lot >.> Well you know you don't need a miracle now for Kaname to die... there are already 2 people set on killing him. Sara and Zero. 3 if Yuuki still wants to kill him rather than let him go. Well i beg to differ on Yuki being stupid... only sometimes... but i guess you would just call that naivety in her situation.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:04 am

Haha Same Shojo Smile Yuki and Zero should team up against Kaname! That'd be a one hell of a battle!!!
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:25 am

SassyKnight wrote:Haha Same Shojo Smile Yuki and Zero should team up against Kaname! That'd be a one hell of a battle!!!

Haha it would xD But you know both would want to do it by themself...
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:27 am

SassyKnight wrote:Haha Same Shojo Smile Yuki and Zero should team up against Kaname! That'd be a one hell of a battle!!!

If that ever happens, Sara wins the game... check and mate. I seriously doubt that Yuuki and Zero will ever team up against Kaname. Zero is siding with Sara while Yuuki is trying her hardest to make Kaname (her fiance) see the light.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:43 am

KuranPrince wrote:

If that ever happens, Sara wins the game... check and mate. I seriously doubt that Yuuki and Zero will ever team up against Kaname. Zero is siding with Sara while Yuuki is trying her hardest to make Kaname (her fiance) see the light.

Well...technically they kind of already are teamed up against Kaname. I recall Yuuki saying "I'll chase after Kaname and Zero will protect Sara for now." so...Yuuki knows Zero's plans and they are in agreement. Not teaming up against him in battle quite yet....but still both against him. Honestly... I'd rather Sara win than Kaname at this point. If she turns into a big bad pureblood when Kaname's out of the picture then of course she can be taken down :-P But I really do like her better than Kaname. Razz Mm.... Yuuki is trying to stop Kaname... "even if i have to cut you open/cut you down" (whichever way you wanna translate it) That's not trying to make him her fiance. ( i thought he already was anyways?? either way, he's been away from her for quite awhile ) I'm pretty sure she's not focused on being all lovey dovey right now.... she's serious about stopping him....finally >.>
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Post by DarkRose Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:58 am

Of course Yume!!! i hope... Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 3751784264 that it'll end that way, but in usual animes the girl mosty always goes with the other guy... darn sSig_censored . Well what ever the outcome is the ending better be well written! Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 2555855207
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:10 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Well...technically they kind of already are teamed up against Kaname. I recall Yuuki saying "I'll chase after Kaname and Zero will protect Sara for now." so...Yuuki knows Zero's plans and they are in agreement. Not teaming up against him in battle quite yet....but still both against him. Honestly... I'd rather Sara win than Kaname at this point. If she turns into a big bad pureblood when Kaname's out of the picture then of course she can be taken down :-P But I really do like her better than Kaname. Razz Mm.... Yuuki is trying to stop Kaname... "even if i have to cut you open/cut you down" (whichever way you wanna translate it) That's not trying to make him her fiance. ( i thought he already was anyways?? either way, he's been away from her for quite awhile ) I'm pretty sure she's not focused on being all lovey dovey right now.... she's serious about stopping him....finally >.>

Either you're reading between the lines or creating your own story, Zo? I personally don't see Yuuki, Zero and Sara teaming up against Kaname. If that happens, Sara wins, goodbye human race. You should know that Yuuki is trying to stop her fiance, but she's also determine to save him from his eternal darkness. You're denying everything because of what Sara have done to Yuuki's Night Class, kidnapping Hanadagi's guard, imprisoning the pharmaceutical president, etc. Zero cares nothing but to kill Kaname. Sara is creating lies and using Zero and he believes her. Yuuki, on the other hand, believes that Kaname is not guilty... although he wants to let the world think that he's a murderer and a psychopath.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:28 am

I like ZeKi. End of story Smile

Last edited by SassyKnight on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:17 am

Sassy... why are you repeating your pointless comment from MangaFox's VK forum?
    Andre
    Andre
    Human

Post by Andre Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:12 pm

I can say that I like both,but I always had a weakness for Kaname. When I read manga, I couldn't hear his voice, but I love his way of speaking. As I said, I like both, but I can say I am a little Yume ^_^.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:00 am

Welcome aboard to this forum, Andre. I hope you enjoy this place and I'm sure you'll meet and greet friends from all walks of life. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact and PM the mods.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:07 am

KuranPrince wrote:Sassy... why are you repeating your pointless comment from MangaFox's VK forum?

This isn't mangafox... she's free to say her opinions however she wishes on any website.Razz There's nothing wrong with repeating oneself, just because you saw it doesn't mean everyone else did. It was very simple opinion at that, i see no problem with it in the least.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:14 am

KuranPrince wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:Well...technically they kind of already are teamed up against Kaname. I recall Yuuki saying "I'll chase after Kaname and Zero will protect Sara for now." so...Yuuki knows Zero's plans and they are in agreement. Not teaming up against him in battle quite yet....but still both against him. Honestly... I'd rather Sara win than Kaname at this point. If she turns into a big bad pureblood when Kaname's out of the picture then of course she can be taken down :-P But I really do like her better than Kaname. Razz Mm.... Yuuki is trying to stop Kaname... "even if i have to cut you open/cut you down" (whichever way you wanna translate it) That's not trying to make him her fiance. ( i thought he already was anyways?? either way, he's been away from her for quite awhile ) I'm pretty sure she's not focused on being all lovey dovey right now.... she's serious about stopping him....finally >.>

Either you're reading between the lines or creating your own story, Zo? I personally don't see Yuuki, Zero and Sara teaming up against Kaname. If that happens, Sara wins, goodbye human race. You should know that Yuuki is trying to stop her fiance, but she's also determine to save him from his eternal darkness. You're denying everything because of what Sara have done to Yuuki's Night Class, kidnapping Hanadagi's guard, imprisoning the pharmaceutical president, etc. Zero cares nothing but to kill Kaname. Sara is creating lies and using Zero and he believes her. Yuuki, on the other hand, believes that Kaname is not guilty... although he wants to let the world think that he's a murderer and a psychopath.

Um... no? pretty sure I used a quote in there somewhere... You may need to re-read the chapter if you didn't catch my references. 1. Yuuki told Zero to protect Sara and she would go after Kaname... 2. Yuuki said she'd stop Kaname even if she had to cut him open. Yea.... i see no need to even read between the lines. Seems pretty clear to me. Razz If you notice i said "kind of" teamed up and i also said " not teamed up against him in battle quite yet...but still both against him" I did not say they were officially on a team against him... just that they're both against him. As in Zero wants to kill him... and Yuuki simply wants to stop him. She wouldn't want to stop him if she wasn't against his recent course of action. What did I deny? Oh... are you mad that I said I'd rather Sara win than Kaname? lol

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Shoujo-Zo wrote: 1. Yuuki told Zero to protect Sara and she would go after Kaname...

Correct, with one difference … she said to protect Sara for now.

Also Yuuki said a few times that she doesn’t trust Sara and she also told to Zero what Sara did to Hanadagi but Zero didn’t care … And I do not mean to care about Hanadagi ofc but to open his eyes and see that Sara and Kaname are lying… with one big difference … Sara’s lies absolving her from her crimes whereas Kaname’s lies are convicting him for crimes that he even hasn’t commit. Can you see the difference and what that means?

2. Yuuki said she'd stop Kaname even if she had to cut him open.

Correct … she said to stop, NOT to KILL him while Zero’s intention as it seems thus far is to kill him. Do you see the difference, again?

Yuuki clearly said that she’ll use the scythe to take his regenerating ability and immobilize him << this is what she meant by saying “I’ll cut you open” and not killing him cuz of what he has done with the PBs. BIG difference!
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c081/15.html

Furthermore … did by any chance cross your mind that Yuuki wants to stop him also cuz she’s afraid that he has taken a self-destructive path?
    The fact that she repeats Kaname’s wording that he has no life without Yuuki and he confirmed them again doesn’t mean that he doesn’t care for his life afterwards? >>

Yuuki: You told me this in front of the room with the coffin…
    Kaname: I remember that. That’s the reason why I gave you Artemis back to you…

In other words he is telling her that he wants to kill him after the end of his plan…
    So this is another reason for Yuuki to want to stop him …

If you notice i said "kind of" teamed up and i also said " not teamed up against him in battle quite yet...but still both against him" I did not say they were officially on a team against him... just that they're both against him. As in Zero wants to kill him... and Yuuki simply wants to stop him. She wouldn't want to stop him if she wasn't against his recent course of action.

The point here is that Yuuki didn’t ask from Zero:

1. To kill Kaname
    2. To drink from Sara

She only asked him to protect Sara for now adding that she doesn’t worry for him i.e. how he’ll handle Sara. His move to drink from her I doubt if will find Yuuki agreed. And if Zero wants indeed to kill Kaname and Sara’s blood will have similar effects that it had to Takuma for example, then we can say that Zero betrayed Yuuki’s trust on him rather than they are teaming up.

- Yuuki wants to stop Kaname from killing PBs … does Zero want to stop him from killing the PBs? I think no one can support that Zero wants to protect them or the mankind by wanting to kill Kaname … his motive is his personal vendetta.

- Yuuki said to Kaname that she doesn’t give up on him … she doesn’t want to abandon her – despite what he did or said - and if he is to leave her he must kill her or to let her kill him as they promised. >
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c081/14.html

In short she cannot live without him! I didn’t see in your posts anywhere to refer on that Razz
    Does Zero have the same wish? I mean his goal is to reunite Yume? Haha …

Did she say that she’ll kill him cuz of what he did to Zero? Did she say that she’ll kill him cuz he killed PBs? No …
    So, with the facts that we have thus far I hardly can see that Yuuki’s intentions/motives are identifying with Zero’s i.e. “kinda teaming up” …

The crucial point is the motive behind the wording…
    By isolating a phrase such as “let me kill you” or “I’ll cut you open” you are falsifying the context. And I wonder why; IF you believe that the context is in your favor? Razz

I'd rather Sara win than Kaname at this point.

Having said that … do you know Sara’s motive? She wants to dominate the entire world, humans and vampires whereas Kaname wants to protect the mankind. She also wants to make Zero a pawn on her hands … a killing machine. Therefore I see that your hate for Kaname is bigger than your love for Zero … since Sara’s plans for him aren’t exactly pure Razz

But regardless of you personal feelings for Kaname you should be able to recognize that he is the last barrier there between Sara and her evil plans…

By saying that you want Sara to win than Kaname personally is making me happy, rather than pissed if this was your intention Razz, cuz you are a Zeki and proves to me how you read and comprehend the story…
    If you think that Zero’s siding with her is boosting your ship and sinking Yume, or favoring Zero and blackening Kaname … keep going on cheering Sara!!! \0/
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:18 pm

nina wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo wrote: 1. Yuuki told Zero to protect Sara and she would go after Kaname...

Correct, with one difference … she said to protect Sara for now.

Also Yuuki said a few times that she doesn’t trust Sara and she also told to Zero what Sara did to Hanadagi but Zero didn’t care … And I do not mean to care about Hanadagi ofc but to open his eyes and see that Sara and Kaname are lying… with one big difference … Sara’s lies absolving her from her crimes whereas Kaname’s lies are convicting him for crimes that he even hasn’t commit. Can you see the difference and what that means?

2. Yuuki said she'd stop Kaname even if she had to cut him open.

Correct … she said to stop, NOT to KILL him while Zero’s intention as it seems thus far is to kill him. Do you see the difference, again?

Yuuki clearly said that she’ll use the scythe to take his regenerating ability and immobilize him << this is what she meant by saying “I’ll cut you open” and not killing him cuz of what he has done with the PBs. BIG difference!

Furthermore … did by any chance cross your mind that Yuuki wants to stop him also cuz she’s afraid that he has taken a self-destructive path?
    The fact that she repeats Kaname’s wording that he has no life without Yuuki and he confirmed them again doesn’t mean that he doesn’t care for his life afterwards? >>

Yuuki: You told me this in front of the room with the coffin…
    Kaname: I remember that. That’s the reason why I gave you Artemis back to you…

In other words he is telling her that he wants to kill him after the end of his plan…
    So this is another reason for Yuuki to want to stop him …

If you notice i said "kind of" teamed up and i also said " not teamed up against him in battle quite yet...but still both against him" I did not say they were officially on a team against him... just that they're both against him. As in Zero wants to kill him... and Yuuki simply wants to stop him. She wouldn't want to stop him if she wasn't against his recent course of action.

The point here is that Yuuki didn’t ask from Zero:

1. To kill Kaname
    2. To drink from Sara

She only asked him to protect Sara for now adding that she doesn’t worry for him i.e. how he’ll handle Sara. His move to drink from her I doubt if will find Yuuki agreed. And if Zero wants indeed to kill Kaname and Sara’s blood will have similar effects that it had to Takuma for example, then we can say that Zero betrayed Yuuki’s trust on him rather than they are teaming up.

- Yuuki wants to stop Kaname from killing PBs … does Zero want to stop him from killing the PBs? I think no one can support that Zero wants to protect them or the mankind by wanting to kill Kaname … his motive is his personal vendetta.

- Yuuki said to Kaname that she doesn’t give up on him … she doesn’t want to abandon her – despite what he did or said - and if he is to leave her he must kill her or to let her kill him as they promised. >
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c081/14.html

In short she cannot live without him! I didn’t see in your posts anywhere to refer on that Razz
    Does Zero have the same wish? I mean his goal is to reunite Yume? Haha …

Did she say that she’ll kill him cuz of what he did to Zero? Did she say that she’ll kill him cuz he killed PBs? No …
    So, with the facts that we have thus far I hardly can see that Yuuki’s intentions/motives are identifying with Zero’s i.e. “kinda teaming up” …

The crucial point is the motive behind the wording…
    By isolating a phrase such as “let me kill you” or “I’ll cut you open” you are falsifying the context. And I wonder why; IF you believe that the context is in your favor? Razz

I'd rather Sara win than Kaname at this point.

Having said that … do you know Sara’s motive? She wants to dominate the entire world, humans and vampires whereas Kaname wants to protect the mankind. She also wants to make Zero a pawn on her hands … a killing machine. Therefore I see that your hate for Kaname is bigger than your love for Zero … since Sara’s plans for him aren’t exactly pure Razz

But regardless of you personal feelings for Kaname you should be able to recognize that he is the last barrier there between Sara and her evil plans…

By saying that you want Sara to win than Kaname personally is making me happy, rather than pissed if this was your intention Razz, cuz you are a Zeki and proves to me how you read and comprehend the story…
    If you think that Zero’s siding with her is boosting your ship and sinking Yume, or favoring Zero and blackening Kaname … keep going on cheering Sara!!! \0/

Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 2154643180 sFun_hailbig Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 651225598 Zeki or Yume? - Page 14 3988847424 ....I couldn't say anything more... suprême!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:19 am