Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 Bar_left59%Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 Bar_left27%Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 Bar_left15%Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+113
Saphira_K
lalaland
*Evis*
LANA_DEL_REY
2rsa
chidcho
sakutonaru
-zeroxzero-
Youweremysafeplace*
Izzy Kimberly
Rima echo
darkwolf123
VampireKnight15
kanamekuranlover
Ribbon07
SilverAngel
EmeraldSky
miyuki
Yuki_kuran12345
YukixKaname
Brendaandrea16
stuffs
Evil in love
Andre
DarkRose
animebiatchxx
kanachanimmortal
vampireknight21
Meleas
TheNoisyNeutron
Princess Iris Kuran
Shiki10
inessabille
Falc0n
ZerosBloodyRose
Zero's Lost Cause~
PurusBloodLamia
Aquasixio
MorningStar
lililovelilica
Kikotsukino
bearcute <3
zeroyuuki666
soulkeeper_pol
jayashree
SassyKnight
Shoujo-Zo18
caela
AmayaLee
sweetsolace
blackvampira
aiko
Bloodredhead
Divine Rose
VampireCythia
via2myrene
Angelique
SweetHoney
Conrad Weller
Katherine
Win-chan
shizza24
nateriver
Ocean Of Blood
Kaname_Forever
Elfiena Fiefie
loveiszero
awes0m3
RedSonja
rika
bashashim@yahoo.com
Howl4fun
Kara
Yuuki-sama
Anneliezz
Knightmare
Ms. Anthropoid
paradox
YuukiZero4eva
Kanamelover<3
janineavelar
darkangle15
KuranPrince
rumland
Dark_Eclipse
nina
mariangie
ntalia
aya-chan
midnightbloomer
Lauren
xxAngelofHopexx
Cross_Louys
PeachBum
ShiroiYuki911
Nodachi
ariel
Lisi
Hauru
azumiaozora
missdaredevil07
Vampire_Zero
libra
Akaruisama
rhyme
Trinity
Kanaze-Chan
Kazekeshi
love ice
ButterflyWingsx
anna
cleone
juliet
117 posters

Zeki or Yume?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 16 Dropsoa

Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 Empty Yume or Zeki?

Post by juliet Mon May 31, 2010 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

If you like Zero or Kaname then I guess you are either Zeki or Yume. Which one do you prefer to see and why?

EmeraldSky
    Human

Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 Empty Re: Zeki or Yume?

Post by EmeraldSky Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:58 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    EmeraldSky wrote:Although I like the couple name of yume (makes me think of the word dream from its Japanese word), I am Zeki all the way. I felt it in the first season right away and right off the bat.

I feel totally ripped off that in the anime we never got a kissing scene from those two!! Close in the 2nd season....and even that was pretty intense!

Lol yes it does mean dream doesn't it? Maybe that foretells something... I know how you feel. Smile My thoughts when I first saw Vampire Knight, well.. I watched it because I love vampires lol So obviously at first I was like " Oh, that Kaname guys is pretty cool... sterotypical mysterious,dark and handsome..." but then seeing the actual relationship with Zero & Yuuki while Kaname was in the background, I saw that they were much closer and always would be. :)Plus it didn't help that Kaname said he was "keeping Zero alive only to protect Yuuki" this was when I realized his true nature. :/ I know, the almost kiss scene had me yelling at the computer screen " You idiot! Why didn't you kiss her? You were RIGHT THERE! So close!" xD

I know, RIGHT?!?! That scene...wow, intense!!! HOT!!
    Yuuki and Zero might not be together, and might both be stubborn in admitting their "true" feelings for one another, but they have the MOST memorable moments on-screen. I felt SO RIPPED off in the anime that they changed the end of season 2 from the manga....in the manga, they get a small romantic scene before they part....

But in the anime, she drinks his blood....I think the writers obviously read ahead in the manga and KNOW that Yuuki will not be satiated by Kaname's blood alone.....and by her drinking his blood in that final scene (which was not in the manga), they are setting us up for many sequences in season 3 where she will dream of drinking his blood.....they are gonna ramp up the internal conflict a few notches....if the animate a season 3....anyone know if it has been yet?!?!
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : :D gotta love it!

Post by SilverAngel Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:34 am

EmeraldSky wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    EmeraldSky wrote:Although I like the couple name of yume (makes me think of the word dream from its Japanese word), I am Zeki all the way. I felt it in the first season right away and right off the bat.

I feel totally ripped off that in the anime we never got a kissing scene from those two!! Close in the 2nd season....and even that was pretty intense!

Lol yes it does mean dream doesn't it? Maybe that foretells something... I know how you feel. Smile My thoughts when I first saw Vampire Knight, well.. I watched it because I love vampires lol So obviously at first I was like " Oh, that Kaname guys is pretty cool... sterotypical mysterious,dark and handsome..." but then seeing the actual relationship with Zero & Yuuki while Kaname was in the background, I saw that they were much closer and always would be. :)Plus it didn't help that Kaname said he was "keeping Zero alive only to protect Yuuki" this was when I realized his true nature. :/ I know, the almost kiss scene had me yelling at the computer screen " You idiot! Why didn't you kiss her? You were RIGHT THERE! So close!" xD

Yuuki and Zero might not be together, and might both be stubborn in admitting their "true" feelings for one another, but they have the MOST memorable moments on-screen. I felt SO RIPPED off in the anime that they changed the end of season 2 from the manga....in the manga, they get a small romantic scene before they part....

But in the anime, she drinks his blood....I think the writers obviously read ahead in the manga and KNOW that Yuuki will not be satiated by Kaname's blood alone.....and by her drinking his blood in that final scene (which was not in the manga), they are setting us up for many sequences in season 3 where she will dream of drinking his blood.....they are gonna ramp up the internal conflict a few notches....if the animate a season 3....anyone know if it has been yet?!?!

I think there may be a season 3. I know that they stopped at two season because the manga wasn't far enough ahead to make a full season. If you notice for every season there's a main adversary; season 1: Shizuka Hio, season 2: Rido, and maybe Sarah for season 3? confused Hopefully they're just waiting for this part in the series to be resolved. And like you guys I was so mad that they left out the Zeki kiss at the end of season 2. It seems like they left out a lot of fan-loved moments in the anime from the manga Sad
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 16 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:31 pm

SilverAngel wrote:
    EmeraldSky wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

I think there may be a season 3. I know that they stopped at two season because the manga wasn't far enough ahead to make a full season. If you notice for every season there's a main adversary; season 1: Shizuka Hio, season 2: Rido, and maybe Sarah for season 3? confused Hopefully they're just waiting for this part in the series to be resolved. And like you guys I was so mad that they left out the Zeki kiss at the end of season 2. It seems like they left out a lot of fan-loved moments in the anime from the manga Sad

There most likely won't be a season 3... the show already ended 4 years ago and they made it seem like the end even because everyone said their farewells. I heard that the anime wasn't very popular either and that's one of the reasons they won't make a season 3. But of course we all know the manga is popular. Very Happy So maybe... I think a good idea would be to have a Vampire Knight movie. It would be epic, just have the movie start with Yuuki waking up in the Kuran mansion, narrating that it's been a year since then and such, and then follow the events as close as they can to the end of the series. :3 Because all the latest chapters have been so much more awesome and slightly better art anyhow... I think a movie would be a better idea. They could even try to get closer to the manga style this time, I would love it. <3 Especially since VK will probably go out with a bang, this is also why the last chapters would be suited for a movie, in my opinion. I hope someone notices that VK manga has a large fanbase and it's worth the effort lol Yea i know, I hated that they left out the Zeki kiss DX And that Yuuki drank Zero's blood... that shouldn't have been there... totally out of place. >.> Zero:"If you're really a vampire..then drink my blood." Really? That was so cheesy xD Also the anime left out Sara's first appearance at the ball, added an extra scene of Zero drinking Kaname's blood in the dungeon, left out Yuuki crying after leaving Zero, left out Sara finding Ichijo at the end...(this would have been vital to carrying on the anime, unless maybe they start with it if they do) Yea... the anime had a few changes that I don't really like lol But it was good cuz it's what got me into the series. x3
    Ribbon07
    Ribbon07
    Human

Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".

Post by Ribbon07 Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Comparing Zeki with Yume is like comparing a $5 milk chocolate with a Belgian dark chocolate which has high Cocoa Butter, like a lake comparing with ocean. Read the manga carefully, not base in your ship then you'll understand what I mean.
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Ribbon07 wrote:Comparing Zeki with Yume is like comparing a $5 milk chocolate with a Belgian dark chocolate which has high Cocoa Butter, like a lake comparing with ocean. Read the manga carefully, not base in your ship then you'll understand what I mean.

OMG this comment = WIN

Of course, for me it's Yume all the way! Kaname and Yuuki are far ahead of the game where as Zero and Yuuki still lack romance from my perspective. It's clear that Yuuki loves both guys but in different ways, we still need to know her true feelings for Zero but at this point I wonder when will Hino address this issue, it's already been 84 chapters and still Yuuki wants to be by Zero's side as his ally/friend/protector. We already know she loves Kaname so much that she's upset a chunk of her heart is attached to Zero. It seem to me that Yuuki wished it weren't so because this greatly upsets her and still she wants to be with Kaname as his lover and equal. She knows Zero really well, and it's true Kaname keeps secrets from her but Yuuki knows that Kaname is a liar/has a bit of an evil side and still she wants to be with him which amazes me.

Yuuki's not afraid of the darkness inside of Kaname which is another reason why I adore the Yume pairing...Yuuki is the Light to Kaname's darkness. Bats & Butterflies so fitting for those two, I couldn't help notice the bats and butterflies on some of the pages in Ch84. Symbolic maybe? Or it could just be my wishful thinking.

The Yume lines that made me never want to go back to being a Zeki..."Taint me too onii-sama. I want to fall to the deepest depths with you."
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 16 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Ribbon07 wrote:Comparing Zeki with Yume is like comparing a $5 milk chocolate with a Belgian dark chocolate which has high Cocoa Butter, like a lake comparing with ocean. Read the manga carefully, not base in your ship then you'll understand what I mean.

What's wrong with chocolate milk? o.O Both sound good to me... though I've never tried Belgian dark chocolate, it sounds really good ^^ And there's nothing wrong with a lake... I love our local lake, I've enjoyed going there every summer since I was little. Wait, hm... this sounds very similar to Zeki, wasn't Zero with Yuuki since she was little? x3 But then again I've never been to an ocean... even If I did I still love the lake <3 Ribbon I did enjoy this chapter without looking at my ship...or any ship for that matter... but apparently it's not allowed, I was obviously still looking at it with Zeki eyes and I didn't know it...Razz
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : :D gotta love it!

Post by SilverAngel Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:40 am

Personally I hate dark chocolate so I'll take the $5 milk chocolate any day of the week rofl I'm both a Zeki and Yume fan so it's somewhat difficult to base the manga off of one relationship. I just like reading the manga, it doesn't really matter to me who Yuuki ends up with. My hope is for the characters to all survive and have a happy ending. Very Happy
    Ribbon07
    Ribbon07
    Human

Humor : I'll wait to the day Yuuki chose Zero in the end cause she truly loves him after Hino made her said: "My Kaname".

Post by Ribbon07 Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:59 am

^ rofl I only can say that both of you guys still don't understand the meaning of metaphor I put

wasn't Zero with Yuuki since she was little?

Yeah, and Kaname with Yuuki since the day she was born Razz
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:57 am

Ribbon07 wrote:Yeah, and Kaname with Yuuki since the day she was born Razz
    True. Yuuki also survived because of Kaname. She would have died the night her parents died and never get the chance to meet Zero. Juuri trusted Kaname to protect Yuuki she would have never given up her life otherwise.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:15 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

What's wrong with chocolate milk? o.O Both sound good to me... though I've never tried Belgian dark chocolate, it sounds really good ^^ And there's nothing wrong with a lake... I love our local lake, I've enjoyed going there every summer since I was little. Wait, hm... this sounds very similar to Zeki, wasn't Zero with Yuuki since she was little? x3 But then again I've never been to an ocean... even If I did I still love the lake <3 Ribbon I did enjoy this chapter without looking at my ship...or any ship for that matter... but apparently it's not allowed, I was obviously still looking at it with Zeki eyes and I didn't know it...Razz

I think eyeryone should watch this chapter as he wants and enjoy it as much as possible. I think it is wrong to analyze everytime if it´s a Zeki or a Yume-chapter, everyone sees different hints and Hino changes the hints everytime: on one chapter Yuuki cuts her hair and teams up with Zero on the next it changes again...maybe the next chapter contains a nice Zeki-scene again...we can´t now that yet...
    even if the love between Yume looks more like a Belgian dark chocolate or the ocean, Zeki might become like that or better like that too and vice versa, everyone sees it differently Smile
    kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 16 Drops5black

Post by kanamekuranlover Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

I think eyeryone should watch this chapter as he wants and enjoy it as much as possible. I think it is wrong to analyze everytime if it´s a Zeki or a Yume-chapter, everyone sees different hints and Hino changes the hints everytime: on one chapter Yuuki cuts her hair and teams up with Zero on the next it changes again...maybe the next chapter contains a nice Zeki-scene again...we can´t now that yet...
    even if the love between Yume looks more like a Belgian dark chocolate or the ocean, Zeki might become like that or better like that too and vice versa, everyone sees it differently Smile

you think but i know that hino is just playing,this chapter gave yume but they are not reunited,hino will separate them again.zeki can happen but there are lot of hurdles in it.first their lifetime status,purebloods live forever,zero can't,zero has to coexist with vampires,other vampirea accepting a hunter as their king because yuuki is the princess.many more hurdles,if zeki is the endgame,everything should be clear in between them,zero and yuuki never shared a single romantic moment,except their kiss which was just a sad goodbye.her heart is attached to zero but in which type.i personally find zeki a very confusing couple,i can't understand their feelings at all. scratch
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:03 pm

kanamekuranlover wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

you think but i know that hino is just playing,this chapter gave yume but they are not reunited,hino will separate them again.zeki can happen but there are lot of hurdles in it.first their lifetime status,purebloods live forever,zero can't,zero has to coexist with vampires,other vampirea accepting a hunter as their king because yuuki is the princess.many more hurdles,if zeki is the endgame,everything should be clear in between them,zero and yuuki never shared a single romantic moment,except their kiss which was just a sad goodbye.her heart is attached to zero but in which type.i personally find zeki a very confusing couple,i can't understand their feelings at all. scratch

Everyone analizes a chapter differently, person number one might care more about a hint than about a different hint that person number 2 likes...So we can´t know somerthing for sure because we aren´t hino, we don´t think how she does and we don´t know which hints are more important...of course Hino shows us two options and has to keep them alive, therefor she needs to show on the one side Yume and on the one side Zeki (well I see more Yume but thats what I explained before, as a Yume hints for Yume are more important to me)...but if Hino wants she will turn ecerything upside-down and we have some clear evidence of Zeki, or she decides to give Yume another chance and shows hoe Kaname and Yuuki reunite...well that´s the game Hino plays and we are only the spectators, maybe the white side wins or the black side ;)
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Katherine wrote:I think eyeryone should watch this chapter as he wants and enjoy it as much as possible. I think it is wrong to analyze everytime if it´s a Zeki or a Yume-chapter, everyone sees different hints and Hino changes the hints everytime: on one chapter Yuuki cuts her hair and teams up with Zero on the next it changes again...maybe the next chapter contains a nice Zeki-scene again...we can´t now that yet...

Meh, I don't go this is a Yume chapter or this is a Zeki chapter. I find it quite amusing when fans go crazy and draw conclusions only to be disappointed with the next chapter. I simply enjoy the moments in each chapter and look forward to the next chapter.

I enjoyed the Yume moments in Ch84 but I'm not gonna say something stupid like it's over for Zeki or Yuuki's gonna run away with Kaname and have babies lol. It amazes how people were saying Yume was over just coz Yuuki cut her hair in Ch 83. I swear sometimes people think they're Hino.

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:46 pm

you think but i know that hino is just playing,this chapter gave yume but they are not reunited,hino will separate them again.

yes probably, I do not see Kaname sticking around for too long there...unless a miracle happens...

zeki can happen but there are lot of hurdles in it.first their lifetime status,purebloods live forever,zero can't,zero has to coexist with vampires,other vampirea accepting a hunter as their king because yuuki is the princess.many more hurdles,if zeki is the endgame,everything should be clear in between them,zero and yuuki never shared a single romantic moment,except their kiss which was just a sad goodbye.her heart is attached to zero but in which type.i personally find zeki a very confusing couple,i can't understand their feelings at all.

yes me too, I blame the confusion to Hino of course that wants to drag Zeki like a carrot..

example the issue with her hair at the last chapter because it reflected back to Yuuki being human - thus the girl that Zero had been in love with...

yet, in this chapter we literally see no difference coming out of that act, unless in the future this image captivates and leads Zero to openly declare his love feelings for her...

even though he also said in the chapter where she drank his blood - that only fragments of her exist in him or something like that, I can't recall the exact phrase...

so that's a confusing situation, whereas Yume is more clear...
    Kaname is very clear, despite the fake mask that he puts on, and Yuuki through her words and her intention to get him back even after all the accuses that burden him are quite clear indicatives of her love...

now about Zeki, it can be romantic from time to time, i confess that Zero has also moments that are very intense, like in the chapter with the nostalgic scent, he sat there waiting for Yuuki to bite him, and he seemed like he really longed for it...some times from time to time he reminds me of a child that has been deprived of care and attention and a feminine touch like a motherly figure in his life...

what mainly confuses perhaps it's the fact that they united under the same goal to catch Kaname but not for the same reasons; Yuuki for herself and Kaname's sake, Zero for his revenge...this does not say much because under a common goal you can ally even with enemies to achieve something...

for things to turn more clear, yuuki and Zero should develop their relationship independently of goals - after all what unites them can also separate them- therefore they need to unite together solely out of wish to help each other and it would be even better if there was no goal but just the one moving out of love feelings towards the other one, and not in terms of same objectives...as we saw in the last chapters, this actually makes the relationship harder and in case they reach the goal, since what they want to do is different can turn against them like a boomerang...

kanamekuranlover
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 16 Drops5black

Post by kanamekuranlover Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:41 am

juliet wrote:
    you think but i know that hino is just playing,this chapter gave yume but they are not reunited,hino will separate them again.

yes probably, I do not see Kaname sticking around for too long there...unless a miracle happens...

zeki can happen but there are lot of hurdles in it.first their lifetime status,purebloods live forever,zero can't,zero has to coexist with vampires,other vampirea accepting a hunter as their king because yuuki is the princess.many more hurdles,if zeki is the endgame,everything should be clear in between them,zero and yuuki never shared a single romantic moment,except their kiss which was just a sad goodbye.her heart is attached to zero but in which type.i personally find zeki a very confusing couple,i can't understand their feelings at all.

yes me too, I blame the confusion to Hino of course that wants to drag Zeki like a carrot..

example the issue with her hair at the last chapter because it reflected back to Yuuki being human - thus the girl that Zero had been in love with...

yet, in this chapter we literally see no difference coming out of that act, unless in the future this image captivates and leads Zero to openly declare his love feelings for her...

even though he also said in the chapter where she drank his blood - that only fragments of her exist in him or something like that, I can't recall the exact phrase...

so that's a confusing situation, whereas Yume is more clear...
    Kaname is very clear, despite the fake mask that he puts on, and Yuuki through her words and her intention to get him back even after all the accuses that burden him are quite clear indicatives of her love...

now about Zeki, it can be romantic from time to time, i confess that Zero has also moments that are very intense, like in the chapter with the nostalgic scent, he sat there waiting for Yuuki to bite him, and he seemed like he really longed for it...some times from time to time he reminds me of a child that has been deprived of care and attention and a feminine touch like a motherly figure in his life...

what mainly confuses perhaps it's the fact that they united under the same goal to catch Kaname but not for the same reasons; Yuuki for herself and Kaname's sake, Zero for his revenge...this does not say much because under a common goal you can ally even with enemies to achieve something...

for things to turn more clear, yuuki and Zero should develop their relationship independently of goals - after all what unites them can also separate them- therefore they need to unite together solely out of wish to help each other and it would be even better if there was no goal but just the one moving out of love feelings towards the other one, and not in terms of same objectives...as we saw in the last chapters, this actually makes the relationship harder and in case they reach the goal, since what they want to do is different can turn against them like a boomerang...

agree completely.
    VampireKnight15
    Human

Post by VampireKnight15 Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:22 pm

See, I like them both. -.- And I both have my Kaname & Yuuki moments, and Zero & Yuuki moments.
    I think both pairs have chemistry, passion and a strong bond.. And when it comes to choose its just: impossible. I think they both derserve Yuuki in so many different ways but in the end the answer is up to, Hino. But to be quite honest theres just something Yuuki and Kaname have that Zero and Yuuki dosen't have. When I see Kaname and Yuuki together there is just a stronger love for each other and a very strong chemistry.

Kaname is just so handsome, so beautiful, so lovely and so pure. Their love is just so speacial. And in some way I just want them to end up with each other beacuse they really derserve each other.. But on the other hand there is also something that keeps me drawing into Yuuki and Zero. Zero is special, true, sweet (when it really comes to the matter) and also so lovely..

But if I really had to choose I will choose Kaname and Yuuki. Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 1694537797
    VampireKnight15
    Human

Post by VampireKnight15 Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:33 pm

I also agree with you (kanamekuranlover.) Especially on the hair-part! I was really angry. The hair was just so beautiful and mature, and made her look more MATURE and strong and grown up! It was a new Yuuki we saw - and a serious, vampire Yuuki! I really loved her hair so much, and when she cut it off I was really disappointed.. I think she looks like a child now. The hair was a line between the old and new, Yuuki. And now its just.. Gone.. I hated the hair-scene..
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:11 pm

@vampireknight15 - double posting is against this forum rules. To avoid such thing use the EDIT function.
    ButterflyWingsx
    ButterflyWingsx
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by ButterflyWingsx Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:46 am

juliet wrote:yes probably, I do not see Kaname sticking around for too long there...unless a miracle happens...

I don't see Kaname sticking around either, to me it seems he decided to push Yuuki away and that's what he'll continue to do until he's accomplished his goals whatever they are.

Lol, I wonder how long Hino will continue to drag Zeki...maybe until the end so she don't lose fans on either side.

Yuuki was never human to begin with so that's a farce. Zero fell in love with a human who was really a vampire he has to accept that the real Yuuki is the vampire one, althought Yuuki is a vampire who's kind and gentle very much humane...still. I actually think this might make Zero more angry he always thought that Yuuki deceived him in some way by being a vampire pretending to live as a human. In reality, Yuuki didn't know she was a vampire and lived her life as a human afraid of vampires because she almost got killed by a scary one when she was little.

I never got why some fans thought if Yuuki turn to human that will make Zero suddenly forget that she's a vampire. No, I think Zero has to accept Yuuki as a vampire for Zeki to work unless Zero himself turn back to a human and both Yuuki and Zero get amnesia they can both live happily ever after with amnesia lol. Zeki end depends on Zero accepting the Yuuki he fell in love was never human but at the same time it's still the same Yuuki he grew up with.

Short hair Yuuki = Zeki (Only if Yuuki was really human) but she's not so..

Long hair Yuuki = Yume (Kaname does like her long hair) but Kaname also loves her short hair so...

In my opinion, short hair Yuuki = guardian, protector of the academy, Zero's ally maybe? The Yuuki that defies Kaname? The Yuuki that wants to get Kaname's attention? Long hair = princess Yuuki, mature Yuuki, the Yuuki that wants to understands things and get involved...maybe? Just because Yuuki cut her hair does that mean she'll go back to being the same clueless Yuuki? I doubt it. For me Yuuki is Yuuki, and she'll act the same with short or long hair.

Besides that, Yuuki likes her hair short. She had it short for a long time (even when she was a vampire) and only kept it long probably coz Kaname likes it long and her hair can grow back seriously, I think there's a chapter where she kept cutting her hair but it kept growing back. Yuuki likes to cut her hair whenever Kaname does something that hurts her, like when he drank Ruka's blood to keep her away in the first arc. Long hair makes her beautiful and mature, but short hair makes her full of spunk and energy.

She'll probably grow her hair back, so, those fans who likes her with long hair should just accept that now she's acting as a gardian short hair fits. Hino might have her grow it back later in the story. *shrugs*
    darkwolf123
    darkwolf123
    Human

Humor : anytime..

Post by darkwolf123 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:51 am

i would like to see zeki! just because i love them both ;)
    Rima echo
    Rima echo
    Human

Post by Rima echo Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Definitley Zeki! It's amazing how far teamwork can go.
    Izzy Kimberly
    Izzy Kimberly
    Human

Post by Izzy Kimberly Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:55 pm

The Zeros's history is the sadest history of this manga, he deserve the Yuuki's love!
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:45 am

I can't say im into vampire knight as much as i used to be, but i'm still as strong a zeki as ever and chapter 87 reminded me why i love zeki so much. they help each other, they both care about the other, they work well together, they know each other, they are about each other in spite of their issues.
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:05 am

I dont understad why so many people think the kiss was a set up in chapter 87 ... I mean Yuki's thoughts cant be a set up, neither is Zero telling her that she was someone very important to her.. Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 1098764838 but anyways I LOVED the tension between them on the train! There is sooo much sexual tension Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 36224405 And yuki even slices her neck a little open just for him to drink it ! ahh! Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 1694537797
    But i have a question where they trying to talk about what zero did after he drank his preys blood, that he drank Sara's blood? Because Yuki seemed hurt from the thought and zero seemed worried to talk about it.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:11 am

Youweremysafeplace* wrote:I dont understad why so many people think the kiss was a set up in chapter 87 ... I mean Yuki's thoughts cant be a set up, neither is Zero telling her that she was someone very important to her.. Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 1098764838 but anyways I LOVED the tension between them on the train! There is sooo much sexual tension Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 36224405 And yuki even slices her neck a little open just for him to drink it ! ahh! Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 1694537797
    But i have a question where they trying to talk about what zero did after he drank his preys blood, that he drank Sara's blood? Because Yuki seemed hurt from the thought and zero seemed worried to talk about it.

because the ball was a set up, so Zero and Yuuki must have a plan of action to bring Kaname on board...the kissing scene is not displayed but out of luck(?) happens upon Kaname's arrival? i do not know, maybe...but that's a thought that easily crosses one's mind because if there was a point or weakness that Yuuki could exploit, that would be Kaname's jealousy.

About the train, i think he was embarassed in general; Zero did not want to show weakness.

Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:47 pm

juliet wrote:
    Youweremysafeplace* wrote:I dont understad why so many people think the kiss was a set up in chapter 87 ... I mean Yuki's thoughts cant be a set up, neither is Zero telling her that she was someone very important to her.. Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 1098764838 but anyways I LOVED the tension between them on the train! There is sooo much sexual tension Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 36224405 And yuki even slices her neck a little open just for him to drink it ! ahh! Zeki or Yume? - Page 16 1694537797

because the ball was a set up, so Zero and Yuuki must have a plan of action to bring Kaname on board...the kissing scene is not displayed but out of luck(?) happens upon Kaname's arrival? i do not know, maybe...but that's a thought that easily crosses one's mind because if there was a point or weakness that Yuuki could exploit, that would be Kaname's jealousy.

About the train, i think he was embarassed in general; Zero did not want to show weakness.

Ah i see ha-ha-ha thank you juliet sLo_valentine2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 pm