Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 Bar_left59%Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 Bar_left27%Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 Bar_left15%Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+113
Saphira_K
lalaland
*Evis*
LANA_DEL_REY
2rsa
chidcho
sakutonaru
-zeroxzero-
Youweremysafeplace*
Izzy Kimberly
Rima echo
darkwolf123
VampireKnight15
kanamekuranlover
Ribbon07
SilverAngel
EmeraldSky
miyuki
Yuki_kuran12345
YukixKaname
Brendaandrea16
stuffs
Evil in love
Andre
DarkRose
animebiatchxx
kanachanimmortal
vampireknight21
Meleas
TheNoisyNeutron
Princess Iris Kuran
Shiki10
inessabille
Falc0n
ZerosBloodyRose
Zero's Lost Cause~
PurusBloodLamia
Aquasixio
MorningStar
lililovelilica
Kikotsukino
bearcute <3
zeroyuuki666
soulkeeper_pol
jayashree
SassyKnight
Shoujo-Zo18
caela
AmayaLee
sweetsolace
blackvampira
aiko
Bloodredhead
Divine Rose
VampireCythia
via2myrene
Angelique
SweetHoney
Conrad Weller
Katherine
Win-chan
shizza24
nateriver
Ocean Of Blood
Kaname_Forever
Elfiena Fiefie
loveiszero
awes0m3
RedSonja
rika
bashashim@yahoo.com
Howl4fun
Kara
Yuuki-sama
Anneliezz
Knightmare
Ms. Anthropoid
paradox
YuukiZero4eva
Kanamelover<3
janineavelar
darkangle15
KuranPrince
rumland
Dark_Eclipse
nina
mariangie
ntalia
aya-chan
midnightbloomer
Lauren
xxAngelofHopexx
Cross_Louys
PeachBum
ShiroiYuki911
Nodachi
ariel
Lisi
Hauru
azumiaozora
missdaredevil07
Vampire_Zero
libra
Akaruisama
rhyme
Trinity
Kanaze-Chan
Kazekeshi
love ice
ButterflyWingsx
anna
cleone
juliet
117 posters

Zeki or Yume?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 9 Dropsoa

Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 Empty Yume or Zeki?

Post by juliet Mon May 31, 2010 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

If you like Zero or Kaname then I guess you are either Zeki or Yume. Which one do you prefer to see and why?

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 Empty Re: Zeki or Yume?

Post by Bloodredhead Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:01 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:Im not you guys can guss over Kananme and yuuki but i can't do anything with yuuki and zero becuse there are so many haters out there so i say again I LOVE ZERO AND YUUKI Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 Normal_zekipngea5zeki all the way stop being haters on me

Not hating, but posting all the time the same thing with a picture is technically spamming. We are here to discuss, so lets discuss. If we all went about posting i love zero and yuuki, or i love kaname and yuuki with a picture, we wouldnt get far with any discussions would we?

I suggest building an arguement for your pair, putting why you love them and why you think they are endgame with evidence. Its lovely you love your pair so much, but i dont think stating that time and time again is going to convince anyone, or bring about an productive replies or discussion.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:07 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:Hey they might get back together cuz Kaname dumpped Yuuki so Zero might just be the vampire knight

Why are you denying yourself? KANAME DID NOT DUMP YUUKI because he had to work on fulfilling his original plan. Zero was the vampire knight because he had to protect Kaname's fiancee, avenge his twin brother and kill her uncle and Kaname's master Rido. There's a great possibility that Yuuki will become the vampire knight and save her soulmate Kaname, protect the vampires and humans and kill Sara.
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:11 pm

And yet he still has not gotten back with her now what if she can't save him in time and he kills his self anyway what are you going to do then?
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:16 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:And yet he still has not gotten back with her now what if she can't save him in time and he kills his self anyway what are you going to do then?

Not yet, but Yuuki is indeed going after Kaname and stop him from ending his life. How would you feel if Zero ends up falling and turn into Level-E?
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:24 pm

I thought that was why kaname gave or let Zero have some of his blood so if kaname couldn't protect yuuki that he would Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 Tumblr_l2n40ulh2d1qzkisdo1_400
    What if zero and Kaname got together lol jk but look yaoiZeki or Yume? - Page 9 Kaname-and-Zero-yaoi-16724296-450-620
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:32 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:I thought that was why kaname gave or let Zero have some of his blood so if kaname couldn't protect yuuki that he would

That was only temporary, Z. In fact, Zero had drunken Kaname's blood that was laced with Shizuka's blood... Shizuka was in fact Zero's master. The only way for Zero to permanently rid of his fall of becoming Level-E was to drink his master's blood directly. Zero have failed since his twin brother Ichiru was first in line to drink Shizuka's blood directly... and she was turned into dust and Zero was too late.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:51 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:Im not you guys can guss over Kananme and yuuki but i can't do anything with yuuki and zero becuse there are so many haters out there so i say again I LOVE ZERO AND YUUKI

No one hate zero. that's a false impression you create yourself who now why. but let me tell you something: yume doesn't mean zero haters.

zeroyuuki666 wrote:Hey they might get back together cuz Kaname dumpped Yuuki so Zero might just be the vampire knight

1. Kaname left to accomplish something. he didn't want yuuki involved in his plans, because he doesn't want her name to be taint too. Before leaving kaname agreed with yuuki request to start over. but before that he must assure that safe world where yuuki can live in peace and happy.

2. since when the one who would end up with yuuki means he's the vampire knight. in vk, anyone can be a knight, even yuuki-her gender doesn't stop her.

zeroyuuki666 wrote:And yet he still has not gotten back with her now what if she can't save him in time and he kills his self anyway what are you going to do then?

1. because kaname didn't accomplish his plans.
    2. I won't do anything.
    Yuuki is the heroine in vk. until now she accepted what fate reserved for her. zero wanted to be enemies, she said yes. she did nothing to change that *in the past*.
    Until now, kaname did a lot of things for yuuki and all she did was to accept, but not giving something in return. Now is yuuki's time to fight for the ones she loves and changed kaname path, bringing him to the light. Or else she will remain a pathetic character. I doubt hino will let yuuki to remain such a character.

zeroyuuki666 wrote:I thought that was why kaname gave or let Zero have some of his blood so if kaname couldn't protect yuuki that he would

Kaname noticed zero falling to level e. giving his blood to zero, his madness receded. but the kuran blood is not the cure, it only delayed zero falling.
    Now the question is if drinking shizuka's blood throught someone else is a valid thing or zero need shizuka's blood directly.
    This is the reason why some of us wonder if zero will fall ot not to level e.
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Yes i know this. I just think if Zero was to be with Yuuki Kaname wouldn't let it happen so they all get together in the end both kaname and zero are Yuuki's vampire knights Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 Zero-yuuki-kaname
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:03 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    zeroyuuki666 wrote:Im not you guys can guss over Kananme and yuuki but i can't do anything with yuuki and zero becuse there are so many haters out there so i say again I LOVE ZERO AND YUUKI

No one hate zero. that's a false impression you create yourself who now why. but let me tell you something: yume doesn't mean zero haters.

Exactly. I'm a Yume fan but i love Zero, i have a major crush on him actually. Just because someone backs one pairing, doesnt mean they hate the opposite male. I for one most certainly don't.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

Exactly. I'm a Yume fan but i love Zero, i have a major crush on him actually. Just because someone backs one pairing, doesnt mean they hate the opposite male. I for one most certainly don't.

Yes, I am a Yume, but I like Zero too. I'm a fan of Zeria as well as Yume. If I hated Zero, I wouldn't like Zeria.
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:15 pm

And i don't hate Kaname I like him but not as much as zero and yes i love kaname and zero together and i love all three of them together i wrote a fan fic for all three accutly so i say go 3wayZeki or Yume? - Page 9 Zero_x_yuuki_x_kaname_by_franc3ss-d2yvplx
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:

Yes, I am a Yume, but I like Zero too. I'm a fan of Zeria as well as Yume. If I hated Zero, I wouldn't like Zeria.

You're not the only one who loves Zeria, Divine... I hope one day that Maria would cure Zero's madness and love each other. A relative of Shizuka will soon shine on Zero's hatred and darkness.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:22 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

You're not the only one who loves Zeria, Divine... I hope one day that Maria would cure Zero's madness and love each other. A relative of Shizuka will soon shine on Zero's hatred and darkness.

Awesome KuranPrince! cheers cheers

Yes, and that's why I love them. Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 2554657431
    zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:28 pm

See i like that to but do you really think they would get together just so she can cure his madness
    Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 Vampire-knight-10-fight
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:32 pm

zeroyuuki666 wrote:See i like that to but do you really think they would get together just so she can cure his madness

It's a great possibility. In case you still don't know, Maria Kurenai and Shizuka Hio (Zero's master) were relatives by blood.
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 9 Drops5black

Post by bearcute <3 Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:33 pm

aya-chan wrote:

1. Kaname left to accomplish something. he didn't want yuuki involved in his plans, because he doesn't want her name to be taint too. Before leaving kaname agreed with yuuki request to start over. but before that he must assure that safe world where yuuki can live in peace and happy.

2. since when the one who would end up with yuuki means he's the vampire knight. in vk, anyone can be a knight, even yuuki-her gender doesn't stop her.

1. because kaname didn't accomplish his plans.
    2. I won't do anything.
    Yuuki is the heroine in vk. until now she accepted what fate reserved for her. zero wanted to be enemies, she said yes. she did nothing to change that *in the past*.
    Until now, kaname did a lot of things for yuuki and all she did was to accept, but not giving something in return. Now is yuuki's time to fight for the ones she loves and changed kaname path, bringing him to the light. Or else she will remain a pathetic character. I doubt hino will let yuuki to remain such a character.

Kaname noticed zero falling to level e. giving his blood to zero, his madness receded. but the kuran blood is not the cure, it only delayed zero falling.
    Now the question is if drinking shizuka's blood throught someone else is a valid thing or zero need shizuka's blood directly.
    This is the reason why some of us wonder if zero will fall ot not to level e.

thank you for being so sivilized aya chan! cheers cheers I love how you dont yell and acted piss like Kuranprince did when you explained to her.

as for the pictures well they are cute and wonderful but I hope this doesnt turn into a constest because it looks kinda childish.... in my opinion.

not all yumes are haters there are some but there are few, and the rest just wanna discuss. Very Happy peace

on the topic
    i dont like the idea of a threesome it looks incomplete and like Yuki is shared there to comfort the hearts, i hope it wont be a threesome but i think both of them are her knights

zeroyuuki666
    zeroyuuki666
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zeroyuuki666 Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Yes i think both are her knights. and yes i new that maria and zero master were relatives by blood and if he did have some of marias blood it would cure him but i just don't see him doing that
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:54 pm

bearcute <3 wrote:
    thank you for being so sivilized aya chan! cheers cheers I love how you dont yell and acted piss like Kuranprince did when you explained to her.

A lot of effort. Smile

bearcute <3 wrote:on the topic
    i dont like the idea of a threesome it looks incomplete and like Yuki is shared there to comfort the hearts, i hope it wont be a threesome but i think both of them are her knights

A threesome? I don't like this either and I doubt hino will gave us this end.
    In my opinion yuuki will end up with kaname, while zero will find happiness on someone else side, like Maria. ofc, yuuki and zero will keep up a friendship relationship.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:59 pm

aya-chan wrote:

bearcute <3 wrote:on the topic

A threesome? I don't like this either and I doubt hino will gave us this end.
    In my opinion yuuki will end up with kaname, while zero will find happiness on someone else side, like Maria. ofc, yuuki and zero will keep up a friendship relationship.

I completely agree! I see that too! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:01 pm

on the topic
    i dont like the idea of a threesome it looks incomplete and like Yuki is shared there to comfort the hearts, i hope it wont be a threesome but i think both of them are her knights.

bearcute <3

threesome thats just gross that wont happen. yuuki and kaname will be together zero can live happily with either sayori or maria.

Kikotsukino
    Kikotsukino
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Kikotsukino Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:22 pm

For me, its always and Forever YuMe (Yuki x Kaname) All the way!!
    This is my One true pairing and I just love everything about YuMe - although i dont like the fact that Yuki was so indecisive 'she loves Kaname/but a part of her heart is attached to Zero.... i wish M.Hino can make Yuki stick to her choice / wait for Kaname forever - i love the fact that Kaname have put in so much into protecting Yuki and that will sacrifice this much for her. Kaname and Yuki have loved each other for such a long time ~ really the fact that she can fall in love with Kaname again - shows that its her destiny ^^ (that M.Hino put in for her) ~ I really want a YuMe ending - I just wish Zero can just MOVE on - he will be much happier finding love with someone else ~ Yuki/Kaname to me really need each other ~ perfect together. Ok, I just love everything about YuMe - YuMe is basically the WHOLE reason why i love VK so much ~ so i wish its a YuMe ending/or the theme remains YuMe to the end & NOT a Zeki ending because Zeki ending is a nightmare for me~!

lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Yume until the End!
    She already chose Kaname,and said:I'll wait for Kaname,and act as a rook onm his hands...
    Kaname really loves her...
    and even after knowing everything about Kaname's past,Yuuki chooses this man. cheers finally
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZeki or Yume? - Page 9 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Well, OK I guess Im a ZeKi, but some part of me is a YuMe aswell XD Lately I've been torn between them both XP

Anyway, lately I've been wondering if Kaname knew that Zero was becoming a vampire, and let if happen so he could destroy Rido...

Kaname was there for Yuki since the very beginning, but was that really Kaname when they promised each other that they were to marry when they were older? Didn't Kaname put his memories to sleep when he transformed himself into a infant, so he didnt really mean it? When did Kanames memories return? I love Kaname, but he's so dark, mysterious, and lying all the time to Yuki that its scary...

IDK I'm ZeKi one day and YuMe the next..... XD

Zeki or Yume? - Page 9 651225598
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Saffron161 wrote:

Anyway, lately I've been wondering if Kaname knew that Zero was becoming a vampire, and let if happen so he could destroy Rido...

Yes he knew that it was inevitable for Zero to turn into a vampire eventually. But how is that AGAIN Kaname’s fault? Shocked When a human is bitten from a PB there is no turning back … there is nothing that someone can do to reverse the course, as far as I know from the story thus far.

Kaname was there for Yuki since the very beginning, but was that really Kaname when they promised each other that they were to marry when they were older? Didn't Kaname put his memories to sleep when he transformed himself into a infant, so he didnt really mean it? When did Kanames memories return? I love Kaname, but he's so dark, mysterious, and lying all the time to Yuki that its scary...

Yes it wasn’t Kaname but his twin Razz
    Kaname sealed his memory when he turned himself into an infant yes, but his memories probably started to come back when he was a toddler. The scene in the extra chapter when he is playing with Aido, Ruka and Kain in the sand is ONE indication for that. At that time Aido was 4 years old and so Kaname 5. Most likely Yuuki wasn’t born yet or she was a newborn.
    Moreover is revealed in the scene when Haruka is killed from Rido that Kaname knew who he really is (i.e. his memory had retrieved) and so Haruka and Juuri.

So to answer to your question when Kaname and Yuuki promised to marry in the future he knew who he was and he was Kaname … But you probably also forgot the scene when Kaname told to Yuuki that they are fiancées, or when he told to Aido, Kain etc that Yuuki was born to be his wife and so on and on ...

When Kaname lied to Yuuki??? Cuz it is totally different not to reveal everything for certain reasons from lying …

I think you need to re-read the story to get some facts straight…

Oh I can clearly see that Razz Razz Razz
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:41 pm

which are the reasons that make a fan believe that zeki is still going (in the reality zeki never existed as a canon pair but let's drop this point for now). I still do to see any romantic interaction between them, the moments of "mutual loving" are just not there. who is Zero to Yuuki anymore and who is Kaname? anyway from the point of view that I stand, there is very little "mutual" asking for one another that Hino provides for Zeki....all their moments seems to be concealed out of a necessity;

example Zero rescues Yuuki from Touma > a necessary act, would Zero act the same if that was Maria or Yori there? probably...does that stand for mutual romance and feelings of love?

Too much hiding going on just to promote the so called triangle's "zeki" side if you know what I mean whereas in Yume there is the clarity of decisions and feelings that can not be denied> this is what i love in this couple in contrast to an 'ambigious", "made out of the circumstances" "zeki" that Hino provides under excuses....perhaps she tries to promote the LT too much cause it screams> and it shows, that in way decreases all intensity there...too bad she can not achieve it any other way...
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:50 pm

nina wrote:
    Saffron161 wrote:

Yes he knew that it was inevitable for Zero to turn into a vampire eventually. But how is that AGAIN Kaname’s fault? Shocked When a human is bitten from a PB there is no turning back … there is nothing that someone can do to reverse the course, as far as I know from the story thus far.

Yes it wasn’t Kaname but his twin Razz
    Kaname sealed his memory when he turned himself into an infant yes, but his memories probably started to come back when he was a toddler. The scene in the extra chapter when he is playing with Aido, Ruka and Kain in the sand is ONE indication for that. At that time Aido was 4 years old and so Kaname 5. Most likely Yuuki wasn’t born yet or she was a newborn.
    Moreover is revealed in the scene when Haruka is killed from Rido that Kaname knew who he really is (i.e. his memory had retrieved) and so Haruka and Juuri.

So to answer to your question when Kaname and Yuuki promised to marry in the future he knew who he was and he was Kaname … But you probably also forgot the scene when Kaname told to Yuuki that they are fiancées, or when he told to Aido, Kain etc that Yuuki was born to be his wife and so on and on ...

When Kaname lied to Yuuki??? Cuz it is totally different not to reveal everything for certain reasons from lying …

I think you need to re-read the story to get some facts straight…

Oh I can clearly see that Razz Razz Razz

Great reply Nina! cheers cheers

juliet wrote:which are the reasons that make a fan believe that zeki is still going (in the reality zeki never existed as a canon pair but let's drop this point for now). I still do to see any romantic interaction between them, the moments of "mutual loving" are just not there. who is Zero to Yuuki anymore and who is Kaname? anyway from the point of view that I stand, there is very little "mutual" asking for one another that Hino provides for Zeki....all their moments seems to be concealed out of a necessity;

example Zero rescues Yuuki from Touma > a necessary act, would Zero act the same if that was Maria or Yori there? probably...does that stand for mutual romance and feelings of love?

Too much hiding going on just to promote the so called triangle's "zeki" side if you know what I mean whereas in Yume there is the clarity of decisions and feelings that can not be denied> this is what i love in this couple in contrast to an 'ambigious", "made out of the circumstances" "zeki" that Hino provides under excuses....perhaps she tries to promote the LT too much cause it screams> and it shows, that in way decreases all intensity there...too bad she can not achieve it any other way...

I completely agree Juliet. cheers cheers

That's what I love in Yume too. wub

And indeed, Zeki is "ambiguous" and "made out of circumstances". I just can't see them as ever becoming a canon couple logically. Especially with Yume so clear and clearly canon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:56 am