Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+13
Kara
sweetsolace
Knightmare
MGM
mariangie
Akaruisama
Kanamelover<3
KuranPrince
libra
Rose
nina
rumland
juliet
17 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

Post by juliet Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vampire Knight Chapter 71 raws.... Baidu follow the links...

some pics first mentioned in LJ

Adding: A translation was given by WitlessFool on Lj, posted in two parts; here we go...

Part 1

Part 2

and finally translation is here:
    http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/71 thank you rumland!

Last edited by juliet on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

Post by juliet Sun May 15, 2011 2:09 pm

Very interesting observations

My impression is that Takuma prefers at that point not to explain further his choice (?) to stay with Sara … like it was convenient for him the subject about him and Kaname which brought up by Senri …

Takuma's case is really interesting and during the charpters I have also changed my opinion about Takuma staying next to Sara. I think that he stays for his own purposes but he does not serve his purposes with Kaname, therefore as you say he avoids explaining his attitude.

Kaname on the other hand know about his choice to stay with Sara and I think that Yuuki also knows it since Maria informs her at the latest chapter that Takuma did not appear but seems to be still under the influence of Sara.
    About Kaname's silence, he has no reason to get involved in Takuma's case. He can only respect his friend's wish to stay with Sara (either he suspects or anything like that Takuma's any real intentions).
    It's Takuma's purposes that we do not know yet but I think that she controls him perhaps in a way where he does not even realize how much she does. He seems to disagree with her (Harem, the President) but on the other hand little resistance he really shows to her plans (if any)...

Now about Yuuki, I think that she knows certainly about Takuma's and Sara's relationship as most of the vampires seem to know it by now. So she invites him in the academy, despite the knowledge that Sara must be some under some kind of plan by recruiting that girls.

Aido did mention that since these girls agreed on that, there is nothing that they can accuse Sara for (apparently and the hunters attempt to collect evidenve against Sara did not work that well).
    But they were all aware that something is wrong as Aido-Dono had visited Kaname and had asked him to reprimand Sara for that reason.
    So Sara's action seems to be known- only that she can not be accused for it by now.
    Now Sara getting in the academy and being under Yuuki's, Cross and Zero's surveillance is a very bold action. Unless she thinks that she can manipulate them all so well that they will turn against each other, as chess pieces that eat each other.
    I think that her target can be Yori (Yori's role has been upgraded at the second arc or is it my idea?). If Sara gets Yori and hurts her- she can blackmail Yuuki, she can hurt the academy by exposing the fact that Cross failed to keep vampires under control and so the humans will not support the academy anymore and she can turn hunters againts vampires (since Yuuki will also have failed).
    Of course that's only one way of the many that the script can go but it's likely..
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation - Page 7 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 71 Raws pics + Translation

Post by mariangie Sun May 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Yori and Maria's role have being upgraded a lot at the second arc .

For the next chapter , a good speculation could be : Sara being allowed to stay at Cross Academy . She wanted to see Yuuki . But Yuuki has leave for her own reasons . Yori , as continues wanting to see Yuuki , enter the Night Class dorm hidden from the hunters . Sara see Yori . Remembers she is Yuuki's human friend from the ball . Make a plan to trap Yuuki using Yori . Invited Yori to be her friend . For apparently helping Yori to look for Yuuki . Here is I not sure what to imagine . If Sara try to make Yori a vampire . And a Hunter ( maybe Kaito or Zero ) rescue her before this happening . Or if happens as Juliet said . Or if Sara just waits for Yuuki to appear to make her move . Keeping Yori as a kind of hostage . But human until Yuuki returns .
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sun May 15, 2011 3:36 pm

mariangie wrote:Yori and Maria's role have being upgraded a lot at the second arc .

For the next chapter , a good speculation could be : Sara being allowed to stay at Cross Academy . She wanted to see Yuuki . But Yuuki has leave for her own reasons . Yori , as continues wanting to see Yuuki , enter the Night Class dorm hidden from the hunters . Sara see Yori . Remembers she is Yuuki's human friend from the ball . Make a plan to trap Yuuki using Yori . Invited Yori to be her friend . For apparently helping Yori to look for Yuuki . Here is I not sure what to imagine . If Sara try to make Yori a vampire . And a Hunter ( maybe Kaito or Zero ) rescue her before this happening . Or if happens as Juliet said . Or if Sara just waits for Yuuki to appear to make her move . Keeping Yori as a kind of hostage . But human until Yuuki returns .

M..very good thinking Mariangie...it looks like a promising continuation and by the way the script goes highly possible Sara trying to get Yori.

And it's also interesting that Yori's father plays a role in a commitee (which I understand represents the humans part?) so for the first time we have the involvement of the human's representatives considering vampires-humans interaction. I see that even though the number of humans that know the vampire's presence is limited, it's the first step for a greater acceptance perhaps if the academy succeeds in its co-existence purposes.
    But if it fails, both vampires and hunters would be condemned in the eyes of the human society.
    So I think that Yuri's role can be more crucial than we understand at the first place. Meaning if the father is high in power among humans and aware of the vampire's existence as he seems to be, then if Yori would be turned into a vampire by the school's inability to protect humans, that would be a tremendous hit for Yuuki's co-existence plan..

I like that Hino widens the script in so many directions..
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD

Post by minimalve Mon May 16, 2011 9:26 pm

Why does it say in ch 71, that the next ch 72 will be release in the lala issue due on the 24th of may (fri)
    why do they say (fri) when 24th of may is a tuesday?!?!
    confused...
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Humor : sarcasm

Post by Rose Wed May 18, 2011 12:15 am

I obviously didn't understand it well,
    here is a part Zoro-yuki
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v13/c071/16.html
    and then
    http://9.p.s.mhcdn.net/store/manga/84/13-071.0/compressed/i71.17.jpg
    THAT IS WHY I TOUGH WE WILL SEE BLOOD SHARING SOON..by the way I love Kaname but what,why...is he punishing around PB!?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:14 pm