Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 Bar_left59%Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 Bar_left27%Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 Bar_left15%Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+42
PurusBloodLamia
Aquasixio
berry
Kat
aya-chan
iiXerxes
Meleas
nina
Shoujo-Zo18
MissKuran
DarkRose
PurebloodPrincess_x
Yuki Kuran Sama
jayashree
darkvampire
lililovelilica
SassyKnight
blackvampira
Katherine
theangelgirl1992
KuranPrince
Bloodredhead
Conrad Weller
Kikotsukino
Divine Rose
shizza24
zerofan500
anna
The Chrysalis Whispers
liaki
Dayana-Chan
kanamenyuuki4ever
love ice
Akaruisama
Kanaze-Chan
•Kitten•
MGM
Trinity
PSDOL
juliet
nuitetoile21
Administration Team
46 posters

Zero or Kaname?

Administration Team
    Administration Team
    Admin

Warning ZoneZero or Kaname? - Page 7 Drops5black

Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 Empty Zero or Kaname?

Post by Administration Team Mon May 10, 2010 12:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Which one do you like most for Yuuki? 🤡

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 Empty Re: Zero or Kaname?

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:18 am

@mariangie: Thanks and yes Kaname's been through alot too! And your right its unfair to say that when both have been through alot.

@caela: Exactly! It should be about love!

Note: Just to clarify i wasn't making my post at all zeki's i was speaking in general, as i know its been said other times, but can't remeber where or by whom.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZero or Kaname? - Page 7 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:32 am

Just read chapter 80.... Aha! I knew it... x3 Zero is only siding with Sara because they share a common enemy... Kaname. This was obvious from the start but Sara and Zero confirmed it with words ^^ I'm still on Zero's side... and I hope they do stop Kaname ( though for Zero he wants revenge >:3 ) ; Sara, Zero, & Yuuki. ( With Ichijou, Shiki, & Sara's harem on their side too perhaps? I think we have the makings for a real battle between teams x3) I wonder who would be on Kaname's side.... Ruka, Akatsuki & Seiren?
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZero or Kaname? - Page 7 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:46 am

Ooooh Whats this I sense? An epic battle between two sides????

Black: Kaname, Akatski, Ruka, Seiren.

White: Yuki, Zero, Sara, Shiki, Rima, Aidou, perhaps Takuma?

Of course, Black will be outnumbered, but Kaname is strong...
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZero or Kaname? - Page 7 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:09 am

SassyKnight wrote:Ooooh Whats this I sense? An epic battle between two sides????

Haha yes, they are out-numbered...but maybe Akatsuki catches everyone on fire...that pyromaniac ( he keeps putting up firewalls to avoid Aidou x3) Smile Or... Kaname could simply turn everyone to dust like he did the senate...but that would be no fun... >.> Then again he was actually controlling them to kill themselves... ( when he said once that he didn't like controlling others...contradictory o.O) and Sara & Yuuki are purebloods so it wouldn't work on them anyways... Hey don't forget Sara's Harem...they're on her side too lol
    sFun_hailtheking
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning ZoneZero or Kaname? - Page 7 Dropsoa

Post by Katherine Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:Ooooh Whats this I sense? An epic battle between two sides????

Haha yes, they are out-numbered...but maybe Akatsuki catches everyone on fire...that pyromaniac ( he keeps putting up firewalls to avoid Aidou x3) Smile Or... Kaname could simply turn everyone to dust like he did the senate...but that would be no fun... >.> Then again he was actually controlling them to kill themselves... ( when he said once that he didn't like controlling others...contradictory o.O) and Sara & Yuuki are purebloods so it wouldn't work on them anyways... Hey don't forget Sara's Harem...they're on her side too lol
    sFun_hailtheking

out-numbered maybe but we know from history that the size of the armed forces isn´t always decisive!
    Well we have on the
    black side one pureblood: Kaname
    and on the white side: Yuuki and Sara...Sara maybe strong but she isn´t as old and experienced as Kaname...Yuuki has Artemis but she said herself that she is like a todder in her vampire life, she became stronger we could see that when she got those wings but I don´t think that she would be a match for Kaname (maybe is she undresses he will fall for her *sorry pervy mind*)

Furthermore who is the leader of the white side, Sara? I don´t think that there won´t be any rivalry! I mean Zero supports Yuuki now but do you see him following Sara´s movements and orders? And don´t you think that Yuuki´s feelings might be in the way...I think that she doesn´t want anyone to be hurt and that she would try to protect them (why does it remind me of Elena from VD?^^) I don´t think that she would want Zero to be in a dangerous situation...and I can´t believe that she will be able to kill Kaname herself...you can´t change your feelings so fast...

Now to Shiki and Rima...they are strong and hot, no doubt about that, but I don´t see them fighting for Sara, they´ll try to protect Takuma and they won´t fight...(but it would be interesting to see Kaname vs Shiki (family fight^^))

Aidou: has to fight against his cousin Akatsuki, Aidou may have the ice-ability but he is not cold-hearted, he cares for others and I think that he cares for his cousin too (Akatsuki is a little bit colder in my eyes but I don´t think that he will try to hurt Aidou, I mean he run away from a fight with him) so undecided here

Sara´s harem: Sorry i don´t see them fighting, they will only scream and positionate themselves in front of Sara...they could die easily

Takuma and Ruka...Takuma is on Sara´s side we know that now, if Kaname wants to kill Sara he has to kill Takuma at first (at Takuma knows alot about him...unfortunately he won´t stay a chance against kaname...Ruka on Kaname´s side, will she stay there or will she distance herself from the scene? I don´t really know

Seiren: We don´t have a lot of information about her but I think that she has a lot of abilities when she is fighting next to Kaname...

my result: I think it is undecided (but there are some factors who aren´t in my argumentation yet: f.e. kaname´s hand, the scene of action, Seiren´s ability and Zero´s feelings for Yuuki) maybe someone can think about that and coment my post Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 1713890440
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:42 am

YuMe+ZeKi<3 wrote:Ooooh Whats this I sense? An epic battle between two sides????

Well...
    1-Kaname would not kill Yuuki,even if she's on the white side of the chess board.
    2-I think Zero only sided with Sara to obey Yuuki and Kill Kaname.
    3-Akatsuki would attack Aidou and obey Kaname only to stay with Ruka.
    4-And Ruka loves Kaname so she doesn't plan to side with Sara
    5-Takuma love's Sara so he would probally attack Kaname!
    What end could we get from this?
    I only pray that Kaname lives forever with Yuuki!
    They love each other(even now Yuuki thinks more about Kaname than Zero...anyway..Hino would be a devil if she killed Kaname right?) Twisted Evil
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:20 am

LOL Yes 0.0 I really hope that everyone lives happily in the end..(Which probably wont happen because its a "Tragic Love Story" Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 3307848339
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:04 pm

YuMe+ZeKi<3 wrote:LOL Yes 0.0 I really hope that everyone lives happily in the end..(Which probably wont happen because its a "Tragic Love Story" Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 3307848339
    Tragic Love Story

No...It can't be...You're saying that it's possible for Kaname to die at the end?
    that's impossible...if Hino would do that i would hate her forever! argue
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:58 pm

I didn't that Kaname would die, Lilly, I'm just stating what Hino said herself in Volume 1

"Vampire Knight os my first series with a serious twist. Considering that my previous Meru Puri had "Cute and Lovely" as it's theme, this time it's "Fresh Blood" Blood covered school LOVE. The "LOVE" portion becomes "If you want to hurry, go slow..."
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:09 am

YuMe+ZeKi<3 wrote:I didn't that Kaname would die, Lilly, I'm just stating what Hino said herself in Volume 1

"Vampire Knight os my first series with a serious twist. Considering that my previous Meru Puri had "Cute and Lovely" as it's theme, this time it's "Fresh Blood" Blood covered school LOVE. The "LOVE" portion becomes "If you want to hurry, go slow..."
    Thanks for the explanation...I'll go with my assumptions as well.. scratch
    ]It's hard to think what Hino-sensei's plans to do about the plot and the story...her thinking it's quite gloomy right now so i'lljustgo with the flow of Yume fans and think that everything is gonna be alright!
    Cool
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:43 am

lililovelilica wrote: Thanks for the explanation...I'll go with my assumptions as well.. scratch
    ]It's hard to think what Hino-sensei's plans to do about the plot and the story...her thinking it's quite gloomy right now so i'lljustgo with the flow of Yume fans and think that everything is gonna be alright! Cool

Smart choice (^_~)

Well in order to avoid further misleading Cool let me put the whole portion of what Hino had said in that side-note:

Vampire Knight is my first series with a serious twist. Considering that my previous MeruPuri had “cute and lovely as its them, this time it’s “fresh blood, Blood-covered school LOVE. They are quite different. (The “LOVE” portion becomes “If you want to hurry, go slow)

As you can see in the previous passage the phrase “They are quite different” is cut off … I’m stressing this little phrase because it shows clearer that Hino is comparing her two series > her old one MeruPuri with her latest Vampire Knight.
    Thus comparing her two works; Vampire Knight is a serious twist considering her previous work(s) because MeruPuri it is a light love comedy whereas Vampire Knight it’s indeed dark and tragic love story covered in blood.

As the author says; the Vampire Knight was her first series in this serious mode … as far as I know all her previous works were comedies << and this was exactly the main theme that Hino was trying to explain to her readers (who knew her previous style) with the first side-note in her first volume.

And if someone reads the whole side-note this is more than obvious.

How it starts her explanation/introduction of Vampire Knight (I’ll quote the whole side-note)>>

Spoiler:

As I said above Hino is trying to convey how and why Vampire Knight is so different from her previous works … a major twist ^^ and personally – despite the ominous dark aura – I’m keeping as well this phrase >> But in the end the same person is drawing them: “The roots of all works are the same” ^^

But I think this theme is off topic because despite the efforts Cool, why; the label “tragic” should apply only to Kaname? Furthermore I doubt if Hino would have revealed her ending (>tragic love) from her very first volume.

Anyway …

However since we started with the side-notes I’ll quote what Hino sensei has written (mostly) about Kaname and Zero to return on topic ^^

Hino-sensei wrote: I first completed the character designs for Yuuki then for Hanabusa Aido. (Hanabusa had his name and that silly nickname decided then too.)

Then Kaname was done. Kaname’s designs were so good, I thought Zero might be overshadowed…!!
    Then Zero’s designs were done. Kaname looks rather professional so I thought I’d make Zero like an ordinary person!! The result was this: the ordinary guy turned out like a juvenile delinquent…

Regarding the names, Yuuki Cross and Kaname Kuran~ those two were decided smoothly. And Kaname’s name was too good (smile), so I thought I had to do something about Zero’s name (he had a different name at this point), or else Kaname would overshadow Zero!! (smile;;).
    I tried very hard to think of a name that sounded strong… I thought and I thought until was about to start drawing. Then I found the name Zero. Everyone agreed to it right away (well the decision was between my editor and me). I had the Kanji for zero read in katakana. I had some reservations, but in my head a “GO!” sign was shining…

Regarding the characters’ personalities, these were also fixed with Yuuki first, then Kaname
    With Zero my editor and I worried and worried and made a big fuss, thinking, “if something isn’t done, Kaname will overshadow Zero…!!!” (Kaname-sama you’re too scary. Please don’t eat Zero any more than this…)

So Zero made me worry a lot, but because I tried very hard, he didn’t turn out to be a weakling. It was good. Really.

Since Yuuki is the heroine, I had her set from the beginning. But she still has many blanks to fill in, so I hoping (like an indulgent parent) that by filling in those blanks, she’ll mature.
    Kaname…is filled as if there are no blanks left. Probably… (Probably?;)

Vol.1 is like a prologue of sorts, so the Night Class students, including Kaname, haven’t really started to move yet (the Headmaster too…). But please look forward to it.

Everyone can draw its own conclusions ^^ Zero or Kaname? - Page 7 803743774
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:22 pm

Hino-sensei wrote:
    I first completed the character designs for Yuuki then for Hanabusa Aido. (Hanabusa had his name and that silly nickname decided then too.)

Then Kaname was done. Kaname’s designs were so good, I thought Zero might be overshadowed…!!
    Then Zero’s designs were done. Kaname looks rather professional so I thought I’d make Zero like an ordinary person!! The result was this: the ordinary guy turned out like a juvenile delinquent…

Regarding the names, Yuuki Cross and Kaname Kuran~ those two were decided smoothly. And Kaname’s name was too good (smile), so I thought I had to do something about Zero’s name (he had a different name at this point), or else Kaname would overshadow Zero!! (smile;;).
    I tried very hard to think of a name that sounded strong… I thought and I thought until was about to start drawing. Then I found the name Zero. Everyone agreed to it right away (well the decision was between my editor and me). I had the Kanji for zero read in katakana. I had some reservations, but in my head a “GO!” sign was shining…

Regarding the characters’ personalities, these were also fixed with Yuuki first, then Kaname…
    With Zero my editor and I worried and worried and made a big fuss, thinking, “if something isn’t done, Kaname will overshadow Zero…!!!” (Kaname-sama you’re too scary. Please don’t eat Zero any more than this…)

So Zero made me worry a lot, but because I tried very hard, he didn’t turn out to be a weakling. It was good. Really.

Since Yuuki is the heroine, I had her set from the beginning. But she still has many blanks to fill in, so I hoping (like an indulgent parent) that by filling in those blanks, she’ll mature.
    Kaname…is filled as if there are no blanks left. Probably… (Probably?;)

Vol.1 is like a prologue of sorts, so the Night Class students, including Kaname, haven’t really started to move yet (the Headmaster too…). But please look forward to it.
    Thanks nina
    Now i understand that Kaname have always outstanded Zero...even from the beggining...He's really a God!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:40 pm