Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 Bar_left59%Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 Bar_left27%Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 Bar_left15%Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+42
PurusBloodLamia
Aquasixio
berry
Kat
aya-chan
iiXerxes
Meleas
nina
Shoujo-Zo18
MissKuran
DarkRose
PurebloodPrincess_x
Yuki Kuran Sama
jayashree
darkvampire
lililovelilica
SassyKnight
blackvampira
Katherine
theangelgirl1992
KuranPrince
Bloodredhead
Conrad Weller
Kikotsukino
Divine Rose
shizza24
zerofan500
anna
The Chrysalis Whispers
liaki
Dayana-Chan
kanamenyuuki4ever
love ice
Akaruisama
Kanaze-Chan
•Kitten•
MGM
Trinity
PSDOL
juliet
nuitetoile21
Administration Team
46 posters

Zero or Kaname?

Administration Team
    Administration Team
    Admin

Warning ZoneZero or Kaname? - Page 3 Drops5black

Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 Empty Zero or Kaname?

Post by Administration Team Mon May 10, 2010 12:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Which one do you like most for Yuuki? 🤡

zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 Empty Re: Zero or Kaname?

Post by zerofan500 Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:20 pm

Zero cause he is perfect for Yuki
    blackvampira
    blackvampira
    Human

Warning ZoneZero or Kaname? - Page 3 Dropsoa

Post by blackvampira Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:42 am

that was a really cool video Very Happy
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:47 am

theangelgirl1992 wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:Thank you kiko, divine, kuranprince and angel(is it alright if i call you angel?)! Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 3110612249

Gotta share the Yume love! wub

of course go ahead calling me that. Well what can I say I am Yume all the way. I love each era of them so much. As adorable siblings, sweetest childhood friends, forbidden romance from distant, and now passionate lovers. What I love about Yume is how organic and believable this love story is build up. I find it beautiful so romantic. Yuuki and Kaname are my favorite anime/manga couple forever.

You are absolutely correct, my friend. Every time Kaname & Yuuki love each other, their romantic relationships advance level by level. Ever since the beginning of the chapter, there is forbidden love between the duet (Yuuki in human form). I hope they continue to love each other, fight their battle and get married at the conclusion.
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneZero or Kaname? - Page 3 Drops1black

Post by jayashree Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:22 am

Yume love is > Zeki
    Kaname love is ≥Yuuki love
    Zero love is < than Kaname love for Yuuki

To be true Right now i done know who Yuuki is going to end up with at first i thought it was going to be Zero because she seem to worry about him a lot because of his level E Zero than Kaname because she seem to love him more than any other character and when Kaname left yuuki i thought zero have a good chance to steal the girl but Zero didn't chase the girl he pushes her away so i said i done see this going anywhere so i am 100% wising it's Kaname he is my favorite.
    Yuki Kuran Sama
    Human

Post by Yuki Kuran Sama Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:55 am

I loves them both ^^^" o nos i cant decide!
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Que Tal Amegos

Post by zerofan500 Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:31 am

I don't know Kaname takes Yuki's breath away but then Zero protects her
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZero or Kaname? - Page 3 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:32 am

Well, I believe that both of them are good for her. Kaname could protect Yuki better than anybody else, and he cares for her deeply. And Zero could protect her with all that power from the Pureblood blood he taken inside him xD

But I have to be honest, after she found out that Kaname is the Kuran Progenitor, I think that Yuki's feelings for him suddenly changed. Her feelings for Zero right now may not be romantic feelings, but I think that there relationship could quickly develop into romance. I mean Matsuri Hino might make the story twist and we might be very surprised Smile

Don't get me wrong, I love Kaname too! He's so smexy and HOT Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 1019656462 LOL So is Zero Very Happy But after what Kaname did to Aidou's Father, and what he is ABOUT to do, I sort of consider him a bit evil....

Doesn't he have a side that's like Rido? Rido did say to Kaname "How long are you going to act being the "Kind Big Brother"? "Have you forgotten your "True Self?"
    What exactly is Kaname's "True Self?" Is it evil?

Rido also said this:

"What were you waiting for inside this cold coffin? There's a huge contradiction inside you. And that contradiction is making you suffer, and that's why you came here. You want to watch over your beloved bird as she flaps her young wings...But you also want to tear off those wings...What is the origin of that contradiction? What you were waiting for as you slept in here...Will it never come back to you? Contradiction and Despair...That is what you are...What you'll forever be...

And then Kaname says to Rido: "You really are a great "Mirror"

I have a few questions about the lines that are in bold... XP

Why does Kaname want to "Tear off Yuki's Wings?"

What is the "Contradiction" Inside Kaname?

Why is Kaname only Contradiction and Despair?

And what did Kaname mean by Rido being a "Great Mirror"? Is Kaname the same as Rido? Wanting to devour what he desires most?

LOL Sorry BIGGGGG POST xD I really need answers! XD

zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:31 am

Kanname is perfect for Yuki
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:39 pm

"What were you waiting for inside this cold coffin? There's a huge contradiction inside you. And that contradiction is making you suffer, and that's why you came here. You want to watch over your beloved bird as she flaps her young wings...But you also want to tear off those wings...What is the origin of that contradiction? What you were waiting for as you slept in here...Will it never come back to you? Contradiction and Despair...That is what you are...What you'll forever be...

And what did Kaname mean by Rido being a "Great Mirror"? Is Kaname the same as Rido? Wanting to devour what he desires most?

i think that the whole scene relates to the sacrifice idea, this scares Kaname and so he is reluctant of letting Yuuki to go her way and follow her path because he knows that a part of her would be willing to sacrifice in order to save the world or aid the weak ones> this is also stated by him at chapter 61.

And on top of that with the narration of the past we see that he had intended to sacrifice himself in the past to aid humans but the ancestor lady went first and sacrificed herself instead. So I think that right now Kaname has decided to act sooner and more drastically by fulfilling his OP and at the same time protecting Yuuki at the end from hurting herself or sacrificing.

So I think that his dilemma at the chapter that you described sums up into letting Yuuki walk her path> in this case he has to go and act first in order not to lose her

OR

keeping Yuuki away from all affairs and remain next to her >thus the contradiction inside Kaname

but if you just think it he has no choice has he? because a restricted Yuuki as he imagines her in the bondage scene is exactly the opposite from the free and careless Yuuki that he wants to see and be close to...so he knows that he has to go.

And I think that also explains his desperation in chapter 61 where he drinks from her non-stop; it is because he knows that soon (as soon that Sara makes her move with Hana) he will be missing her...> thus the despair

So to summarize given all the facts above i think that Rido just appears when Kaname feels weak to torture him in a way; it mirror his inner thoughts which at the above dialogue are tormenting, not evil, neither bad.

Now about what Kana had been waiting in that coffin, I also wonder? (notice that Kaname seems to want to avoid admitting what it was)...
    PurebloodPrincess_x
    PurebloodPrincess_x
    Human

Post by PurebloodPrincess_x Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:44 am

It just HAS to be Kaname! He loves her and wants her to be happy, even though he is making himself miserable being apart from her.

Really keen to see how this story develops, so many questions I want answered! bounce
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:16 am

juliet wrote:

i think that the whole scene relates to the sacrifice idea, this scares Kaname and so he is reluctant of letting Yuuki to go her way and follow her path because he knows that a part of her would be willing to sacrifice in order to save the world or aid the weak ones> this is also stated by him at chapter 61.

And on top of that with the narration of the past we see that he had intended to sacrifice himself in the past to aid humans but the ancestor lady went first and sacrificed herself instead. So I think that right now Kaname has decided to act sooner and more drastically by fulfilling his OP and at the same time protecting Yuuki at the end from hurting herself or sacrificing.

So I think that his dilemma at the chapter that you described sums up into letting Yuuki walk her path> in this case he has to go and act first in order not to lose her

OR

keeping Yuuki away from all affairs and remain next to her >thus the contradiction inside Kaname

but if you just think it he has no choice has he? because a restricted Yuuki as he imagines her in the bondage scene is exactly the opposite from the free and careless Yuuki that he wants to see and be close to...so he knows that he has to go.

And I think that also explains his desperation in chapter 61 where he drinks from her non-stop; it is because he knows that soon (as soon that Sara makes her move with Hana) he will be missing her...> thus the despair

So to summarize given all the facts above i think that Rido just appears when Kaname feels weak to torture him in a way; it mirror his inner thoughts which at the above dialogue are tormenting, not evil, neither bad.

Now about what Kana had been waiting in that coffin, I also wonder? (notice that Kaname seems to want to avoid admitting what it was)...
    I loved your post...i agree...
    But i think Kaname just got in the coffin because he wanted to forget about his lover who killed herself...he was desperate to forget that and he made plans for the future...maybe to end with all the evil pureblood vampires that in a certain way killed his love scratch
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:53 am

Yeah Kaname would be wanting to kill all Purebloods because of the Purebloods from the war....Remember they were the ones who transformed humans into Level E Vampire slaves....And because of that the Hooded Woman tore out her heart so the Humans could kill the army of Vampires that Purebloods turned....IT WAS THE PUREBLOODS DOING!

I love Kaname.....But something about Zero and Yuki takes me back to ZERO XD Its like a massive game of Tug of War.....Kaname pulls me one way and then Zero pulls me back XD LOL The first one I liked when I watched the Anime was Kaname....Maybe I should be a YUME? They are so CUTE together!!! But then with Zeki, the forbidden act sorta pulls me back aswell...I dont know why but it does.... XD
    zerofan500
    zerofan500
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by zerofan500 Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:49 am

I agree Kaname
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Post by DarkRose Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:36 am

nuitetoile21 wrote:Very easy question... Kaname of course!!!!!!!!! Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 Herz Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 Herz Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 Herz Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 Herz Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 Herz Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 Herz Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 Lol Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 Lol

I think Kaname tooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bouncing Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 3751784264
    He has to be the Knight and Shining Armor!!!! Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 2948031760 sFun_cheerleader2 Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 2554657431 Zero or Kaname? - Page 3 1713890440
    MissKuran
    MissKuran
    Human

Post by MissKuran Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Kaname definitely Kaname. The way he treats Yuuki is always very gentle and Sweet. Zero always looks really angry. Kaname is way more relaxed and mature.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZero or Kaname? - Page 3 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:01 am

Looking at the first post...who do i like more for Yuuki? I'll just say it very simply so that my opinion isn't needlessly bashed. I think Zero is better for Yuuki. I won't say why, because any reason I have is subject to being picked apart. Smile
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:07 am

Inside and outside of Japan, a lot of people choose Kaname. Not to mention the fact that he's one of the most leading characters in the series. Kaname needs to be saved by his fiancee Yuuki because she (metaphorically speaking) is the sun that lightens his darkest hour.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by SassyKnight Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:28 am

Zero. Zero maybe be angry at times but that is just because of his tragic loss with his family and his changing into a vampire. Besides his aggressive side, he can be VERY kind and serious. All he wants is for Yuki to be happy. He cares for other people before himself. Thats the main reason why I love Zero. He's completely selfless.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:17 pm

SassyKnight wrote:Zero. Zero maybe be angry at times but that is just because of his tragic loss with his family and his changing into a vampire. Besides his aggressive side, he can be VERY kind and serious. All he wants is for Yuki to be happy. He cares for other people before himself. Thats the main reason why I love Zero. He's completely selfless.

I hate to tell you this, Sassy... but I disagree with you. Zero maybe kind and serious... but can be an ass at times to Yuuki. He never cares for other people except humans. From what I see, the hunter isn't completely selfless, but rather a human being who needs to accept his life as a vampire.

Kaname is more of a selfless character. He cares for people of both races. Although the humans hate him for whom he truly is, that doesn't stop him from achieving his dream... a peaceful co-existence to vampires and humans. After his awaken, he had to risk his own life to protect his true love (Yuuki). Even he had to let everyone think that he's guilty for his sins, he truly the core of the series... and also a romantic.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:58 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:Zero. Zero maybe be angry at times but that is just because of his tragic loss with his family and his changing into a vampire. Besides his aggressive side, he can be VERY kind and serious. All he wants is for Yuki to be happy. He cares for other people before himself. Thats the main reason why I love Zero. He's completely selfless.

I hate to tell you this, Sassy... but I disagree with you. Zero maybe kind and serious... but can be an ass at times to Yuuki. He never cares for other people except humans. From what I see, the hunter isn't completely selfless, but rather a human being who needs to accept his life as a vampire.

Kaname is more of a selfless character. He cares for people of both races. Although the humans hate him for whom he truly is, that doesn't stop him from achieving his dream... a peaceful co-existence to vampires and humans. After his awaken, he had to risk his own life to protect his true love (Yuuki). Even he had to let everyone think that he's guilty for his sins, he truly the core of the series... and also a romantic.

I support KuranPrince...Zero really hurt Yuuki too, he tod her that he wants to kill her, he hurts her when he touches her (sometimes). Furthermore he reacts aggressive sometimes...I don´t want to say that this is horrible but he isn´t an angel too...I like him too but he is not absolutely kind and selfless...
    He often threathens others

Kaname isn´t an angel too but he isn´t reacting so impulsive and aggressive...his reaction towards Zero ofter he threathened Yuuki was an exception, kaname always wants to stay calm...

I want to underline the goal of kaname KuranPrince pointed out too...kaname wants to realize a peaceful coexistence...that means that he wants vampires and humans to be happy...Zero has an idea that is slightly similar but more drastic, he only wants the humans to be safe and happy, he wants to kill every pureblood to guarantee that without distinguishing between them...
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Katherine wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:

I support KuranPrince...Zero really hurt Yuuki too, he tod her that he wants to kill her, he hurts her when he touches her (sometimes). Furthermore he reacts aggressive sometimes...I don´t want to say that this is horrible but he isn´t an angel too...I like him too but he is not absolutely kind and selfless...

Kaname isn´t an angel too but he isn´t reacting so impulsive and aggressive...his reaction towards Zero ofter he threathened Yuuki was an exception, kaname always wants to stay calm...

I want to underline the goal of kaname KuranPrince pointed out too...kaname wants to realize a peaceful coexistence...that means that he wants vampires and humans to be happy...Zero has an idea that is slightly similar but more drastic, he only wants the humans to be safe and happy, he wants to kill every pureblood to guarantee that without distinguishing between them...

I second both of you ... KuranPrince and Katherine well said! cheers
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:32 pm

nina wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:

I second both of you ... KuranPrince and Katherine well said! cheers

I third both of you! Wonderfully said KuranPrince and Katherine! I couldn't agree more! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:41 am

I agree that kaname is a selfless person, as he puts his goals and innocnet above himself and his happiness.

Though i have to disagree with saying Zero isnt selfless, as he is. The recent chapter showed this. After kanames words, Zero wasnt thinking of himself or why me. His response was why Ichiru? Couldnt he have kept him out of it. He was thinking of another and note this person was one who had betrayed him and his parents. Also Zero has supported Yume, he wants Yuuki happy so supported her being with Kaname, to me another selfless move.

In my opinion both boys are selfless, its Yuuki to me who is the selfish one really.
    Meleas
    Meleas
    Human

Post by Meleas Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:55 am

I support KuranPrince...Zero really hurt Yuuki too, 1)he told her that he wants to kill her, he hurts her when he touches her (sometimes). Furthermore he reacts aggressive sometimes...I don´t want to say that this is horrible but he isn´t an angel too...I like him too but he is not absolutely kind and selfless...

I want to underline the goal of kaname KuranPrince pointed out too...kaname wants to realize a peaceful coexistence...that means that he wants vampires and humans to be happy...Zero has an idea that is slightly similar but more drastic, he only wants the humans to be safe and happy, 2)he wants to kill every pureblood to guarantee that without distinguishing between them...

1)Ahm yes but so did Kaname in chapter 52. (It seems Yuki is used to get such threaths from her loved ones...)

2)Yes but he doesnt go and really kills them. This job overtook Kaname for Zero (then its ok or what?)

As for selflesness: I think both guys are good in it. But I love this sentence in Vk 79: Yuki: I know that he (Zero) used to pray for me, for my happiness. Oh what a good boy he is.
    iiXerxes
    iiXerxes
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by iiXerxes Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:54 am

agreed completely. I don't blame zero for sometimes acting aggressive towards yuuki. Yuuki left him for the man zero hates. I'd be a bit mad too...but most of the time..zero is VERY kind. He is completely selfless.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneZero or Kaname? - Page 3 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:56 am

I totally agree with you Sassy! Zero has ample reason to have the personality he does due to what happened to him as a child. ( which we learned was because of Kaname in chapter 79 might I add....) I also agree that YES, Zero can be very very kind and serious ( hugs yuuki when she needs comforting....it's happened more than once..i can pull up the images for anyone who doubts me ;D) He does only wish for Yuuki's happiness ^^ That's to be expected since she's the one who pulled him out of his pit of despair, and cared for him so gently, even when at first very briefly he pushed her away... he did come to accept and care for her back and to protect her at all costs. This is part of the reason why he hated Kaname...because he didn't trust him. Why did he let Yuuki crush on him though I wonder....? Because he is a very selfess guy who wouldn't go so far as to tell her who to love just because he cares for her... he may have been pained by it but he never told Yuuki not to go after Kaname. All of this is fact from the manga, Zero truly did suffer alot and give up alot...and for that I commend him. Thank you for pointing out what you did Sass, it's not often that Zero gets the praise he deserves :3 Much love!! <3<3<3<3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:03 am