Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+17
randomjes17
witlessfool
Ms. Anthropoid
loveiszero
sweetsolace
Knightmare
Rose.Petals
Bloodredhead
Akaruisama
Anneliezz
aya-chan
nina
VampireCythia
Conrad Weller
Howl4fun
juliet
rayatta
21 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

rayatta
    rayatta
    Human

Humor : The funny/laughable sort ^^
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

Post by rayatta Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

I made a really wierd sound when I went to LJ and saw damned_zero's (thank you so much!) post XDDD So here's the link to the post with the Chapter 74 Raw preview pics:

http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/945563.html

affraid

The baidu page has been updated with MORE pics!!!! Weeehooo!!! xDDD
    http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/f81656ee4524daf5cf1b3e61.html

Last edited by rayatta on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ms. Anthropoid
    Human

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

Post by Ms. Anthropoid Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 am

Why the cruelty toward Kaien? We should reserve judgment until Kaien's good or bad actions are revealed, before we bash. Kaname has committed many crimes lately.

We do not know Kaname's motive, intentions, or actions: good or bad? It is unwise to expect automatic good or bad intentions based on past deeds. So because we do not know Kaname intentions, or Kaien's, we cannot say either is right or wrong, yet. Kaien letting suspect Sara, with unknown intentions, roam free is suspicious. But as a suspect, Kaname also allowed her to roam free, after being accused of Ouri's death.

I do not want Kaname or Kaien to get hurt in this whole confrontational ordeal. Perhaps they will use more words than exchange of lethal blows, for my sake. Both are integral to PC, so neither of them deserve to get hurt. Kaname is integral for the Vampire side and Kaien for the Hunter side. I think both should mutually call a compromise. Tensions are already too tense for either side to lose such crucial peace keepers. I am excited, but nervous for Kaname and Kaien interaction, and excited for Zero and Yuuki's. Zero is so badass but mature. I prefer this to his badass but immature antics of arc one.

Loveiszero: Zero loves Yuuki. I do not understand why you are shipping him with Maria? He seems uninterested in her romantically. They remind me of Luca and Kaname all over again.

loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview!

Post by loveiszero Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:03 pm

@ Ms. Anthropoid: I like Zeki with all the "I love you but I can't be with you since we live in different worlds" kinda feel they give. I also like Yume since they represent that kinda destined to be with you motif. But right now, the reason why I'm impartial to either Yume or Zeki is because of Yuuki's indecisiveness (same reason I don't like Bella from Twilight). I love both guys too much to see them get hurt. No matter who Yuuki ends up with, the other guy will be in pain, considering how deep their love for her is. And Maria and Zero is like a breath of fresh air amidst all the angst from the LT.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:40 pm

agree with lovezero, Maria and Zero seems like a breath of fresh air and definitely welcome addition to the angsty LT.
    nothing wrong with shipping another pair unless you're hardcore loyal fan, people can like who they want. :/ I even ship Aido and Yuki sometimes, eventhough there might not be a chance to see them romantically. such a cute couple. Razz

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:43 pm

sweetsolace wrote:agree with lovezero, Maria and Zero seems like a breath of fresh air and definitely welcome addition to the angsty LT.
    nothing wrong with shipping another pair unless you're hardcore loyal fan, people can like who they want. :/ I even ship Aido and Yuki sometimes, eventhough there might not be a chance to see them romantically. such a cute couple. Razz

Agree and I ship Kaname and Ruka, but he does not want her Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3307848339 Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3307848339 Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3307848339 Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3307848339 Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3307848339

And for Yuuki and Aido I am all in.. Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3569010142
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:43 pm

sweetsolace wrote:agree with lovezero, Maria and Zero seems like a breath of fresh air and definitely welcome addition to the angsty LT.

I second that ofc! cheers
    witlessfool
    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by witlessfool Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Hey guys, one of the visitors of that blog left a really long comment and judging from what s/he wrote, it seemed to be a translation of Kaname and Kaien's conversation. Her words, I'm putting in italics and my explanation/interpretation of what she wrote, I've put them in brackets.

The first bit said
    "Well, Sis, anticipating your RP was a mistake."
    (RP = I think in this case, it means character (as in her personality/behaviour etc.). But I'm not completely up to date with Chinese online chat codes so... make of it what you will.)

The commenter wrote after it: This line obviously relates to her getting all cosy/affectionate with Zero and completely forgetting about Kaname. And losing the election, she only has herself to blame.

Next line, she wrote: How long can Ichijou resist?

Then, she wrote:
    Kaname arrived at yet another pureblood's doorstep. Something about Ruka evacuating humans. Kaien came to tell Kaname that they will not be returning his sister. Kaname looked to the ground and said, "Yuuki's already decided to live by her own will, Chairman." (Basically, Yuuki's walking her own path now...)

Kaname then continued "I no longer have any means to tie her down, so for you to keep Yuuki far away from me, I'm very grateful."

At this point, Kaien said, "is it because Yuuki's a stumbling block to eliminating the purebloods?"
    (i.e. if she was with you, would that prevent your aim to eliminate purebloods)

Kaname replied, "Yes, and if you get in the way, you would be eliminated too."

So I guess Kaname's pushing Yuuki away even though he obviously still cares about her. Also, Kaien doesn't seem to believe Kaname - he's all alone...
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:01 pm

@witless fool
    the one who said that sounds like she's ranting. The conversation with Zero and Yuki was not romantic. It was more like it was between friends. Though we cant tell for now with only the raws. this is what I heard from a friend.

yes and the conversation with kaname and kaien matches with what I also read.

Kaien was not even his ally in the first place or openly showed support for kaname, (or so it seems..for now) so how can you say his abandonment to him makes him alone.

Yuki still has Kaname's trust, and he has Ruka, Kain and Seiren. He's not alone. I doubt he relies on their trust though. Clearly this was a solo mission

Last edited by sweetsolace on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    witlessfool
    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by witlessfool Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:06 pm

@sweetsolace

Lol, good to know I didn't go wrong with my interpretation of her comments. And also, those comments about Yuuki with Zero, as well as Kaname being alone, lol, those are not mine. They're actually what that commenter wrote herself. My own opinions are more inline with yours. But I think that commenter is a diehard kaname fan and hence why she seems very worried about Kaname. Razz
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:15 pm

witlessfool wrote:@sweetsolace

Lol, good to know I didn't go wrong with my interpretation of her comments. And also, those comments about Yuuki with Zero, as well as Kaname being alone, lol, those are not mine. They're actually what that commenter wrote herself. My own opinions are more inline with yours. But I think that commenter is a diehard kaname fan and hence why she seems very worried about Kaname. Razz

yes.. this is also what I heard. xD it seems everyone's worried about Kaname. pale of course that includes me. I mean just look at him.. He looks so sad!

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3307848339 Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3307848339

but this in a way reassures me in a different way because what I've predicted long ago is happening. There's conflict in his life now and this makes him more real and tangible. xD in a way it adds more complication to his relationship with yuki.... something not present in the first arc. im strange lol.
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:17 pm

"I no longer have any means to tie her down, so for you to keep Yuuki far away from me, I'm very grateful."

Man, if what that blogger said was correct, this would be so sad. Back when Kaname said something along the line of " I already know what you're going to do, Yuuki...", it already hinted at future conflicts between the two of them.

On a lighter note, Kaname intent to kill all purebloods kinda coincides with Zero's dont you think? I can dream of a collaboration between the 2 guys can't I? cheers
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:21 pm

witlessfool wrote:Hey guys, one of the visitors of that blog left a really long comment and judging from what s/he wrote, it seemed to be a translation of Kaname and Kaien's conversation. Her words, I'm putting in italics and my explanation/interpretation of what she wrote, I've put them in brackets.

The first bit said
    "Well, Sis, anticipating your RP was a mistake."
    (RP = I think in this case, it means character (as in her personality/behaviour etc.). But I'm not completely up to date with Chinese online chat codes so... make of it what you will.)

The commenter wrote after it: This line obviously relates to her getting all cosy/affectionate with Zero and completely forgetting about Kaname. And losing the election, she only has herself to blame.

Next line, she wrote: How long can Ichijou resist?

Then, she wrote:
    Kaname arrived at yet another pureblood's doorstep. Something about Ruka evacuating humans. Kaien came to tell Kaname that they will not be returning his sister. Kaname looked to the ground and said, "Yuuki's already decided to live by her own will, Chairman." (Basically, Yuuki's walking her own path now...)

Kaname then continued "I no longer have any means to tie her down, so for you to keep Yuuki far away from me, I'm very grateful."

At this point, Kaien said, "is it because Yuuki's a stumbling block to eliminating the purebloods?"
    (i.e. if she was with you, would that prevent your aim to eliminate purebloods)

Kaname replied, "Yes, and if you get in the way, you would be eliminated too."

So I guess Kaname's pushing Yuuki away even though he obviously still cares about her. Also, Kaien doesn't seem to believe Kaname - he's all alone...

Thank you for the info its really helpful to get a view (at least something) from this chapter!! God, where are the raws!!! and a full summary...anymore news just share it... please!!!

On a lighter note, Kaname intent to kill all purebloods kinda coincides with Zero's dont you think? I can dream of a collaboration between the 2 guys can't I?

yes that was Zero's initial scope as he had declared. Now the thing is will Zero continue his hate allowing to Kaname to finish the job for him or is he going to go after Kaname? meanwhile Yuuki has no idea over what is happening there. But the connection has been made,!!!! If Kaien can not stop Kaname and Zero refuses to help...to whom does the rensponsibility fall? Ah we also have a peace contract here!!
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:33 pm

loveiszero wrote:"I no longer have any means to tie her down, so for you to keep Yuuki far away from me, I'm very grateful."

Man, if what that blogger said was correct, this would be so sad. Back when Kaname said something along the line of " I already know what you're going to do, Yuuki...", it already hinted at future conflicts between the two of them.

On a lighter note, Kaname intent to kill all purebloods kinda coincides with Zero's dont you think? I can dream of a collaboration between the 2 guys can't I? cheers

he made a decision to set her free/ let her go when he squashed his contradictions before then. Kaien understands this in chapter 68 when he stopped Yuki from pursuing Kaname, he said "he knows what he must do, and you should also know what you should do from now on"

I don't know if it necessarily means future conflicts . Im torn between hoping for the best or the worst. Kaname had said "Please..you...don't hesitate" before leaving her along with "I already know which path you will take.." im full of guesses right now

Kaname is killing heads of pureblood families, not all purebloods, well, so far. I heard Zero said he won't kill purebloods since Kaname's already going to do that . there seems to be a contradiction there

And I still don't see what Yuki plans to do when she finds Kaname, so far she seems to be keeping those thoughts at the back of her mind. Things have been going pretty ambiguous, even with Zero, nothing is clear and I hope this doesn't mean the plot is generally losing its logic. :/
    witlessfool
    witlessfool
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by witlessfool Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Also, something else the blogger wrote "now for a piece of bad news, suspended!" She's indicating that next month, there won't be VK. Is that true?!
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:48 pm

witlessfool wrote:Also, something else the blogger wrote "now for a piece of bad news, suspended!" She's indicating that next month, there won't be VK. Is that true?!

I think it is ... I heard that too Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3307848339
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:48 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    loveiszero wrote:"I no longer have any means to tie her down, so for you to keep Yuuki far away from me, I'm very grateful."

he made a decision to set her free/ let her go when he squashed his contradictions before then. Kaien understands this in chapter 68 when he stopped Yuki from pursuing Kaname, he said "he knows what he must do, and you should also know what you should do from now on"

I don't know if it necessarily means future conflicts . Im torn between hoping for the best or the worst. Kaname had said "Please..you...don't hesitate" before leaving her along with "I already know which path you will take.." im full of guesses right now

Kaname is killing heads of pureblood families, not all purebloods, well, so far. I heard Zero said he won't kill purebloods since Kaname's already going to do that . there seems to be a contradiction there

And I still don't see what Yuki plans to do when she finds Kaname, so far she seems to be keeping those thoughts at the back of her mind. Things have been going pretty ambiguous, even with Zero, nothing is clear and I hope this doesn't mean the plot is generally losing its logic. :/

If Zero does not stop Kaname and neither Kaien can face him, then its only Yuuki left to handle the situation. Zero wanted purebloods dead so under this view, Kaname is fullfiling his original plans, if he meant all that hate, Zero is more likely to stay out of the pureblood's path. Now Kaien being so negative with Kaname it can be due to his latest actions.

It seems that Aidou dono knew all about Kaname's plan or how else would you been wondering how Yuuki should stop Kaname...now how is she going to stop him? I have no idea but then again she could use her female charms (LOL I am kidding)...but that's how she convinced him into letting her go for Rido...

she may have to beg some more this time, but we might see results rofl rofl rofl don't take me serious here rofl rofl rofl but that would not seem strange anymore..

witlessfool wrote:Also, something else the blogger wrote "now for a piece of bad news, suspended!" She's indicating that next month, there won't be VK. Is that true?!

Oh no VK next month...that's really bad news.. Sad
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:54 pm

yes, i heard Hino will take a break. she's going to taiwan for vk signing.

juliet wrote:It seems that Aidou dono knew all about Kaname's plan or how else would you been wondering how Yuuki should stop Kaname...now how is she going to stop him? I have no idea but then again she could use her female charms (LOL I am kidding)...but that's how she convinced him into letting her go for Rido...

she may have to beg some more this time, but we might see results don't take me serious here but that would not seem strange anymore..

yes rofl I think Aido-dono knew it. and i think he planned to get in his way that's why kaname chopped him, not sure about that though

rofl I think Yuki will have to be more aggressive on her female charms this time... rofl maybe she might even wear sexy outfit or change her appearance to convince him...wear perfume and makeup... rofl rofl

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 4179206333 > Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3814611447

lol can see it happening. rofl "Stop now or I'll cut off your -- with my artemis" rofl rofl oh yess hahaha..

or she can beg.. xD last time she kissed him and had tears in her eyes... lol. so maybe more than that xDD
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:01 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

rofl I think Yuki will have to be more aggressive on her female charms this time... rofl maybe she might even wear sexy outfit or change her appearance to convince him...wear perfume and makeup... rofl rofl

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 4179206333 > Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3814611447

lol can see it happening. rofl "Stop now or I'll cut off your -- with my artemis" rofl rofl oh yess hahaha..

or she can beg.. xD last time she kissed him and had tears in her eyes... lol. so maybe more than that xDD

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3371568520
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:04 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

LOL sorry I can not control my fangirling side here....

Kaname's -Yuuki's negotiations could be turned into comedy (if nothing more rofl rofl rofl )

Spoiler:

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:11 pm

juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

Kaname's -Yuuki's negotiations could be turned into comedy (if nothing more rofl rofl rofl )

Spoiler:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Oh god please stop it ... I'm cracking up ... rofl rofl rofl

"double shifts on beds every Friday and Wednesday. Are you sure you can fulfill your role?

Yuuki: Oh yeeeeeeees Kaname " sFun_hailbig

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3371568520 my tummy hurts Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3371568520
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:22 pm

nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

Spoiler:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Oh god please stop it ... I'm cracking up ... rofl rofl rofl

"double shifts on beds every Friday and Wednesday. Are you sure you can fulfill your role?

Yuuki: Oh yeeeeeeees Kaname " sFun_hailbig

Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3371568520 my tummy hurts Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3371568520

rofl rofl rofl
    lol...that would be epic!!!!!
    Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 3371568520

thats so sad! kaname seems to be distancing himself from yuuki, i may cry. cryyyyyyy

omg! zero could join up with kaname and they can kill pureblood together.
    "this could be the start of a beautiful friendship!" Vampire Knight Chapter 74 Raw *Preview! - Page 3 131249377
    Rose.Petals
    Rose.Petals
    Human

Post by Rose.Petals Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:43 pm

I hate to admit it, but it seems like Kaname might die, and I think Yuuki will be the one to kill him.

There are too many hints surrounding it. BIG SIGH
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Rose.Petals wrote:I hate to admit it, but it seems like Kaname might die, and I think Yuuki will be the one to kill him.

Mmm probably save/stop him ... This is something that many of us expect/foreshadow. Remember his words when gave her Artemis ... But i don't think Yuuki will ever could kill him! So no surprise yet. Very Happy
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:36 pm

nina wrote:
    Rose.Petals wrote:I hate to admit it, but it seems like Kaname might die, and I think Yuuki will be the one to kill him.

Mmm probably save/stop him ... This is something that many of us expect/foreshadow. Remember his words when gave her Artemis ... But i don't think Yuuki will ever could kill him! So no surprise yet. Very Happy

I think so too. i think the killing will happen if yuki cant stop him. or she leaves him. in which case I don't see happening yet.
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:48 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    nina wrote:

I think so too. i think the killing will happen if yuki cant stop him. or she leaves him. in which case I don't see happening yet.

If it indeed came to that, the only scenario I can see is Kaname pull Artermis that Yuuki is holding into his chest, killing himself. Yuuki won't ever be able to do the killing, no matter how "evil" Kaname becomes IMO.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:34 pm

loveiszero wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    nina wrote:

If it indeed came to that, the only scenario I can see is Kaname pull Artermis that Yuuki is holding into his chest, killing himself. Yuuki won't ever be able to do the killing, no matter how "evil" Kaname becomes IMO.

well then I suggest she keep the weapon away when she meets Kaname rofl rofl
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:44 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    loveiszero wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

well then I suggest she keep the weapon away when she meets Kaname rofl rofl

LOL I know right. What a dramatic ending.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:31 am