Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO Bar_left59%VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO Bar_left27%VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO Bar_left15%VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO

Administration Team
    Administration Team
    Admin

Warning ZoneVAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO Drops5black

VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO Empty VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO

Post by Administration Team Wed May 05, 2010 5:06 pm

VAMPIRE KNIGHT MANGA INFO Us019-11

Vampire Knight (ヴァンパイア騎士, Vanpaia Naito?) is a shōjo manga and anime series written by Matsuri Hino. The series premiered in the January 2005 issue of LaLa magazine and is still on-going. Chapters are collected and published in collected volumes by Hakusensha, with eleven volumes currently released in Japan. The manga series is licensed in English by Viz Media, who has released ten volumes so far. The English adaptation premiered in the July 2006 issue of Viz's Shojo Beat magazine, with the collected volumes being published on a quarterly basis.

Two drama CDs were created for the series, as well as a twenty-six episode anime adaptation. Produced by Studio Deen, the anime series' first season aired in Japan on TV Tokyo between April 8, 2008 and July 1, 2008. The second season, titled Vampire Knight Guilty aired on the same station from October 7, 2008 and December 30, 2008. The anime uses many of the same voice actors as were used for the drama CDs. The anime adaptations have been licensed for release in North America by Viz Media, the DVD will be released sometime in 2010.[1]

Plot
    Yuki Cross' earliest memory is of being all alone on a snowy night in winter, when she was attacked by an evil "Level E" vampire and saved by a powerful but kind vampire named Kaname Kuran. Ten years later, Yuki is a school guardian, protecting the human "Day Class" students from the vampire "Night Class" students, along with her childhood friend, Zero Kiryu. The story follows Yuki's discovery that Zero has been turned into a vampire and her struggle to keep him sane and prevent him from killing himself as he fears turning into the lowest level of vampire, the monstrous Level E, all the while she deals with her unobtainble love for Kaname, who happens to be the highest pedigree of vampire, a pureblood.

Yuki faces a difficult decision with the arrival of Shizuka Hio. The pureblood vampire, who killed Zero's family and turned Zero, offers Yuki the deal of either killing Kaname Kuran or becoming a vampire in order to save Zero. Yuki decides to give up her humanity to save Zero, but is prevented by Zero who would rather kill Shizuka. Neither occurs when Zero's assumed dead twin shows up. Shizuka, instead, is killed by Kaname Kuran. With the loss of his salvation, Yuki continues to help Zero fight his bloodlust while also seeking to recover the memories she lost as a young child. As the series progresses, Zero's thirst for blood leads to his drinking from Yuuki, by her consent, to avoid becoming a level E vampire and losing himself to his monstrous instincts. Kaname is very protective of Yuuki, and to stop her from having to do this, he gives Zero his own "pure" blood. Also, since he had consumed the blood of Shizuka Hio, his own helps keep Zero from going insane and from needing to feed from Yuuki.

Eventually, it is revealed that Yuki is a pureblood vampire herself; the Pureblood Princess of the Kuran family, who had been transformed into a human before she lost her memories. It is also revealed that Kaname is Yuki's older brother and that they were engaged as children to be married. Despite this, Kaname is not Yuki's true blood brother, but an ancient and powerful ancestor of the royal Kuran family who was resurrected by Rido Kuran. He was raised by Yuki's parents, Juuri and Haruka Kuran, after Rido had kidnapped and sacrificed their first child to bring him back to life. To protect Yuki , her mother sacrificed her life in order to perform a spell that would seal Yuuki's memories and allow her to live as a human. After Yuuki reawakens to her vampire nature, Rido again tries to kill her and consume her power. As Kaname kills the corrupt vampire senate who they had discovered were working together with their uncle, Yuuki fights Rido. During a fierce battle, Zero aids her in killing him, but later on tells her he will have to kill her when he sees her once again, since she is a pureblood. She tells him that she will keep running, so that he will have a reason to live. Although this is where the anime ends, the manga continues the story and is updated monthly in LaLa Magazine.

official source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_Knight

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:46 pm