Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight Bar_left59% link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight Bar_left27% link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
 link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight Bar_left15% link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

2 posters

link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight

emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis
    Warning Zone link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight Dropsoa

link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight Empty link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight

Post by emogirl4evr Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:42 pm

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/7130134/7-minutes-in-heaven-vampire-knight-style

1 st time
    Uh... Idol?" You said a little confused. "Yo that's me, sweet." Aido said grabbing your hand and draging you to the closet. Once the door was locked he did waste anytime. He leaned in quickly and kissed you roughly. After a moment he moved lower, kissing your neck and collar bone. He quickly located your soft spot and you let out a loud moan. He smirked and started biting and sucking on the spot. You wound your arms around his neck pulling him closer as his hands roamed the lower part of your body, one quickly moving up your skirt. His other hand rested on the small of your back. He gently laid you on the floor, stradling your hips and deepening the kiss. Just as he began pulling your shirt off the door flew open and Yuki quickly snapped a pic of you two. Aido laughed and helped you up. Walking out of the closet he pulled you into his lap before you sat down. "My room, midnight." he breathed in your ear as you watched the others take their turns. You blushed and just nodded. ~Later~ You knocked on Aido's door, it was almost midnight. He opened the door and quickly pulled you into the room. He asked you to be his girl friend and you quickly agreed. Use your imagination from here.

2nd time

"Ummm... A black rose." you said shyly holding it up for everyone to see. The boy you thought to be Zero stood up and walked into the closet. Yuki pushed you in after him. "Have fun!" she squelled. You stood infront of the door as your eyes adjusted to the dark. "ummm... Zero, is that you." You heard a sigh from the other side of the closet and you saw his siloquet(sp?)coming towards you. "Yea, it's me ____-chan. Don't be scared." You felt his warm breath tickeling your nose. "I.. I'm not scared." you squeked. You didn't expect him to get this close. You heard him chuckle and your eyes flashed up to his. "ok... maybe a little." you confessed. His hand went under your chin gently turning up head up as he pressed his lips gently to yours. Shocked at first you tensed, then you slowly kissed him back. He wound his arms around your waist and you laid hands on his chest. He broke the kiss after about a minute and began trailing kissing down your neck. You let out a soft moan when he found your sensitive spot. You felt him smirking against your skin. "You're very beautiful, you know that right _____?" He asked trailing his lips back up to yours. "You really think so?" You asked, surprised. No one every really said you were more than cute, like a little kid. "Yeah... would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" he asked kissing your forehead. For and answer you passionitly kissed his lips as Yuki threw open the door and you heard wolf whistles from the other boys. ~Later~ Going back to your dorm you run into Zero. "Mind if I walk with you ____?" He asked taking your hand. You just shrugged and continued walking. "Hey, come with me for a minute." He led you back to his room in the headmaster's home and you can figure out what happens there.

VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight Empty Re: link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight

Post by VampireCythia Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Uh I got Zero...Gosh I would not mind being alone in a closet with him Razz  link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight 3994664780 wub  link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight 3530524148  link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight 1694537797
    emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys

link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight Empty Re: link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight

Post by emogirl4evr Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:55 pm

VampireCythia wrote:Uh I got Zero...Gosh I would not mind being alone in a closet with him Razz  link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight 3994664780 wub  link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight 3530524148  link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight 1694537797
    lol
    emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by emogirl4evr Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:59 pm

VampireCythia wrote:Uh I got Zero...Gosh I would not mind being alone in a closet with him Razz  link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight 3994664780 wub  link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight 3530524148  link to 7 minuets in heaven vampire knight 1694537797
    lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:05 pm