Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

what hino is planning on?? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
what hino is planning on?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
what hino is planning on?? Bar_left59%what hino is planning on?? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
what hino is planning on?? Bar_left27%what hino is planning on?? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
what hino is planning on?? Bar_left15%what hino is planning on?? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+6
Shoujo-Zo18
Brendaandrea16
rosaever
juliet
SassyKnight
kanachanimmortal
10 posters

what hino is planning on??

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning Zonewhat hino is planning on?? Drops5black

what hino is planning on?? Empty what hino is planning on??

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:54 am

guys please tell me your views of what hino matsuri is planning to do with the main three?? Sad
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonewhat hino is planning on?? Drops2

what hino is planning on?? Empty Re: what hino is planning on??

Post by SassyKnight Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Well I'm hoping for a ZeKi ending hehe... But there are LOADS of possibilities...Hino might just surprise us..

Kaname might Sacrifice himself and turn Yuki human

Zero might fall to Level E (NOOOO) Sad

The main Trio might die... Sad Sad Sad

Sara is likely to be killed by Kaname..

Kaname could possibly become the villain (I mean is the only suitable villian) He has one every "Game" in Arc 1 and is likely to become an enemy...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zonewhat hino is planning on?? Dropsoa

Post by juliet Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:02 pm

after chapter 81, i think that she is planning to close us at the madhouse lol crazy
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:27 pm

juliet wrote:after chapter 81, i think that she is planning to close us at the madhouse lol crazy

Agree. I am so afraid to see whole chapter 81, because I really don't know what to expect.what hino is planning on?? M112 and what right know is in HM head. I just hope Sara's plan on Zero isn't very cruel and I am afraid of Yuki condition- both physical and mental.
    Brendaandrea16
    Brendaandrea16
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : haven't giving much thought to it.....

Post by Brendaandrea16 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:27 pm

Kaname said that Yuki is an obstacle so i'm just going to say he is going to turn Yuki back into a human.....which means he will have to die right? what hino is planning on?? 2747345646
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:23 am

rosaever wrote:
    juliet wrote:after chapter 81, i think that she is planning to close us at the madhouse lol crazy

Agree. I am so afraid to see whole chapter 81, because I really don't know what to expect.what hino is planning on?? M112 and what right know is in HM head. I just hope Sara's plan on Zero isn't very cruel and I am afraid of Yuki condition- both physical and mental.

nice monkey by the way...I do not worry about Yuuki, she is the heroine, she can not die...so i do not worry, she is a pureblood after all. I want to see next step...which is it?

I think that Sara has won several pawns but what about Kaname? someone has to step in decisively and put order in that madhouse...anyone? what hino is planning on?? 2747345646
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:15 am

agree with you guys,looks like hino wants to make us hell confused.kaname always said that he doesn't want to loose her and now he himself abondoned her what hino is planning on?? 2747345646 zero drank from sara,what the heck that creepy guy is thinking what hino is planning on?? 3621428690 and yuuki wants to protect sara,i just can't understand why everyone wants to protect sara,let her get killed by kaname what hino is planning on?? 3102619762 ,who cares about that bad person. what hino is planning on?? 473101691
    i am going all like this.... what hino is planning on?? 1348895015
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonewhat hino is planning on?? Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:12 am

lucykaede wrote:guys please tell me your views of what hino matsuri is planning to do with the main three?? Sad

Idk...Hino is so unpredictable o.O But that's why I lover her!! x3 what hino is planning on?? 1694537797

I predict... that she MIGHT finally let Zero and Kaname have their epic battle i've been waiting forever for and that they need to get out of their system...xD Zero drank Sara's blood and is all ready to go after Kaname I believe... Kaname is right outside the door ( but is it the real him? lol) so... who knows how things could end up? But hopefully someone locks Yuuki in a cage so she can't stop them this time... let the men have a decent fight just once Yuuki...please... >.<
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:guys please tell me your views of what hino matsuri is planning to do with the main three?? Sad

Idk...Hino is so unpredictable o.O But that's why I lover her!! x3 what hino is planning on?? 1694537797

I predict... that she MIGHT finally let Zero and Kaname have their epic battle i've been waiting forever for and that they need to get out of their system...xD Zero drank Sara's blood and is all ready to go after Kaname I believe... Kaname is right outside the door ( but is it the real him? lol) so... who knows how things could end up? But hopefully someone locks Yuuki in a cage so she can't stop them this time... let the men have a decent fight just once Yuuki...please... >.<

yeah right but i don't think that zero can kill kaname because duh kaname is a pureblood plus his teacher or lover whatever was the one who made vampire hunters.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:01 pm

guys can this be true that hooded woman was actually future yuuki and zero's daughter and time travelled and met kaname.i thought that because she looks a bit like yuuki and her hair colour is like zero.can this be possible??if this is than OMG....... affraid sSc_jawdrop3
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:56 pm

i have a ques,why twins are seen as curse in vk???
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:28 pm

I've just had a flash! You know that Sara is much more older than Kaname?!?!?! And that they knew each other before Kaname started to go to the Cross Accademy?! Well I think that Kaname and Sara are Alley!!!! I know that it's impossible 'cause Kaname's just sad that he want to kill Sara, but maybe Sara is a parent of the ancester: the Hooded Woman (you remember the flashback of Kaname, when Yuuki drank his bloods?!)...but I think they have in someway a link... Maybe this two want to reign toghether! Sara as the queen and Kaname as the King!! Well and how about Yuuki and Zero?!?! ^^ What best choiche for Yuuki to abandon such a poor guy (no offense but I can't stand Kaname)of Kaname and goes with the cool Zero?! They can finally realize their love, without obstacles!!!! ^^ I know is unlikely but I hope that!!! With all my energy!!!! And however shortly we'll finally know what's going to happen to that three!!!! ^^ Byebye By Chiara P.s sorry 4 my english, it's not my first language but I do my best as forever!!!Be lenient!! Ah ah ah ^^
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:58 am

kialovejapan wrote:I've just had a flash! You know that Sara is much more older than Kaname?!?!?! And that they knew each other before Kaname started to go to the Cross Accademy?! Well I think that Kaname and Sara are Alley!!!! I know that it's impossible 'cause Kaname's just sad that he want to kill Sara, but maybe Sara is a parent of the ancester: the Hooded Woman (you remember the flashback of Kaname, when Yuuki drank his bloods?!)...but I think they have in someway a link... Maybe this two want to reign toghether! Sara as the queen and Kaname as the King!! Well and how about Yuuki and Zero?!?! ^^ What best choiche for Yuuki to abandon such a poor guy (no offense but I can't stand Kaname)of Kaname and goes with the cool Zero?! They can finally realize their love, without obstacles!!!! ^^ I know is unlikely but I hope that!!! With all my energy!!!! And however shortly we'll finally know what's going to happen to that three!!!! ^^ Byebye By Chiara P.s sorry 4 my english, it's not my first language but I do my best as forever!!!Be lenient!! Ah ah ah ^^

i totally respect your ship sFun_hailbig but what you said is pretty off to plot.how can sara be the one who gave birth to kurans?? what hino is planning on?? 778471282 i don't think so. what hino is planning on?? 2154643180 what hino is planning on?? 2154643180
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Yuki_kuran12345
    Human

Humor : i am really, really funny that is all i can say!

Post by Yuki_kuran12345 Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:23 am

Well I think Sara is going to die cause Kaname will kill her!.
    Hahahahahahahahahhaha sorry I do not like her!!
    Yuki and Kaname will bite each other more , and zero is going to hunt more level E vampires because Sara I making well bite lots of humans.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:35 pm

kialovejapan wrote:I've just had a flash! You know that Sara is much more older than Kaname?!?!?! And that they knew each other before Kaname started to go to the Cross Accademy?! Well I think that Kaname and Sara are Alley!!!! I know that it's impossible 'cause Kaname's just sad that he want to kill Sara, but maybe Sara is a parent of the ancester: the Hooded Woman (you remember the flashback of Kaname, when Yuuki drank his bloods?!)...but I think they have in someway a link... Maybe this two want to reign toghether! Sara as the queen and Kaname as the King!! Well and how about Yuuki and Zero?!?! ^^ What best choiche for Yuuki to abandon such a poor guy (no offense but I can't stand Kaname)of Kaname and goes with the cool Zero?! They can finally realize their love, without obstacles!!!! ^^ I know is unlikely but I hope that!!! With all my energy!!!! And however shortly we'll finally know what's going to happen to that three!!!! ^^ Byebye By Chiara P.s sorry 4 my english, it's not my first language but I do my best as forever!!!Be lenient!! Ah ah ah ^^

I think you would remain with the flash and hope. Reading your comment made me think what version of Vampire Knight do you read scratch

-> sara isn't older than kaname the ancestor, but older than kaname who in human years has 19 yrs. (many don't know that kaname is the progenitor of kuran). and ofc sara is not a progenitor.

-> kaname and sara aren't allies (where did you get that they are allies? kaname wants to kill sara, and sara wants to kill kaname. how are they allies affraid )

-> kaname doesn't want to reign with sara.
    In one chapter sara tells takuma she wants to become queen. Takuma asked her "Do you think kaname would like that" *something like that, i did not took out my volumes*
    And sara's reply "Of course not, he's the king."

-> kaname is madly in love with yuuki(she's his dear one), so if he would want to reign with someone that is yuuki, not sara.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:23 pm

i totally respect your ship but what you said is pretty off to plot.how can sara be the one who gave birth to kurans?? i don't think so.
    I didn't think that Sara can be the one who gave bith to Kuran...I was just thinking of that: Sara is older than Kaname! So i was thinking that they could be met each other somewhere in the past, 2 or maybe 3 century ago!! XD I know myself that is unlikely!!! Sorry I don't want to create a war, with my stupid thinking! ^^
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:26 pm

kialovejapan wrote:
    i totally respect your ship but what you said is pretty off to plot.how can sara be the one who gave birth to kurans?? i don't think so.
    I didn't think that Sara can be the one who gave bith to Kuran...I was just thinking of that: Sara is older than Kaname! So i was thinking that they could be met each other somewhere in the past, 2 or maybe 3 century ago!! XD I know myself that is unlikely!!! Sorry I don't want to create a war, with my stupid thinking! ^^

the truth is that i actually didn't quite understood your comment as your theory is pretty ah you know its a little complicated. bounce
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zonewhat hino is planning on?? Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:29 pm

I think what Kia meant to say was maybe Sara and Kaname might have met sometime int he past and become allies for some reason LOL
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:48 pm

I think you would remain with the flash and hope. Reading your comment made me think what version of Vampire Knight do you read

-> sara isn't older than kaname the ancestor, but older than kaname who in human years has 19 yrs. (many don't know that kaname is the progenitor of kuran). and ofc sara is not a progenitor.

-> kaname and sara aren't allies (where did you get that they are allies? kaname wants to kill sara, and sara wants to kill kaname. how are they allies )

In one chapter sara tells takuma she wants to become queen. Takuma asked her "Do you think kaname would like that" *something like that, i did not took out my volumes*

-> kaname is madly in love with yuuki(she's his dear one), so if he would want to reign with someone that is yuuki, not sara.

Ah ah ah! Yes it was a stupid flash!! XD Be calm! I read the right version of Vk!! But let me say:
    1)where is in the manga wrote that Sara is is older than Kaname specifying that is referring to the age of 19 years old?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
    2)I know that Sara and Kaname want to kill each others, but this is only the surface side! Maybe that 2 are agree.....!!!!
    3)...well you are right in this point!!! XD
    4)Kaname said that he gave up to Yuuki when he started to kill all the Purebloods!!! Maybe there's a chance! XD
    I still thinking of it, sorry but it's my stupid thought! XD Do not matter to me!
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:54 pm

kialovejapan wrote:
    I think you would remain with the flash and hope. Reading your comment made me think what version of Vampire Knight do you read

-> kaname and sara aren't allies (where did you get that they are allies? kaname wants to kill sara, and sara wants to kill kaname. how are they allies )

Ah ah ah! Yes it was a stupid flash!! XD Be calm! I read the right version of Vk!! But let me say:
    1)where is in the manga wrote that Sara is is older than Kaname specifying that is referring to the age of 19 years old?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
    2)I know that Sara and Kaname want to kill each others, but this is only the surface side! Maybe that 2 are agree.....!!!!
    3)...well you are right in this point!!! XD
    4)Kaname said that he gave up to Yuuki when he started to kill all the Purebloods!!! Maybe there's a chance! XD
    I still thinking of it, sorry but it's my stupid thought! XD Do not matter to me!

yeah kaname abandoned yuuki but.............this is not the end of yume,in future their fate will decide the end of their love whether its sad or happy.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Sorry i disagree that sara and kaname are allies. You just have to look at their interaction to know they arent on the same team or working together. We had kaname at the ball asking sara questions, why ask and be inquisitive if your allies as surely you would have discussed your plans? Also sara gives no impression of knowing what kaname is doing either, and not to mention if they were allies why one would kaname be wanting to kill her and two why would sara feel her life in danger? confused Sorry but it doesnt make sense to me. Allies would work toegther not be trying to oust the other.

@lucykaede: Correct, this is not the end of Yume. Even with kaname sayng he has given up on yuuki, we all can see how clearly he still feels about her. Just look at his reaction to when she got a small cut on her cheek for starters.

What i feel hino is doing is putting yuuki in the driving seat. Its got to be her now doing the chasing for the man she loves and going all out.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:20 pm

@bloodred
    so right cheers and now in this second arc its time for yuuki to prove her love for kaname what hino is planning on?? 812189494 ,i don't think this time if kaname left then yuuki is gonna stay at night class maybe she will go with zero after him what hino is planning on?? 1587041387 ,zero with his own plans sFun_mischieviousbig and yuuki to know the real reason.if she stays at the academy and let kaname suffering that will make no sense for a love story. what hino is planning on?? 707342981
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Well, allies or not soon we know what will happen! It's sure that Kaname and Zero will fight, but I think thata Kaname won't kill Zero ('cause he had just said that he created an irreducible weapon.... (Zero and the tragedy of his family...etc..) but maybe it's Zero who want really kill Kaname, but Yuuki will interfere and stop them...and finally Sara will kill by Kaname! ^^
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:28 pm

kialovejapan wrote:Well, allies or not soon we know what will happen! It's sure that Kaname and Zero will fight, but I think thata Kaname won't kill Zero ('cause he had just said that he created an irreducible weapon.... (Zero and the tragedy of his family...etc..) but maybe it's Zero who want really kill Kaname, but Yuuki will interfere and stop them...and finally Sara will kill by Kaname! ^^

whatever you said is possible but maybe kana will try to kill zero in front of yuuki so that she can abandon him,the closest person and also a very dear one to yuuki beside kaname is zero,that will if happen be the real test of love of yume,if she abandon him then that means...i don't even wanna say it. Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:33 pm