Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

How long will VK Manga run yet? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
How long will VK Manga run yet? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
How long will VK Manga run yet? Bar_left59%How long will VK Manga run yet? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
How long will VK Manga run yet? Bar_left27%How long will VK Manga run yet? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
How long will VK Manga run yet? Bar_left15%How long will VK Manga run yet? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+3
kanachanimmortal
mariangie
kialovejapan
7 posters

How long will VK Manga run yet?

kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic
    Warning ZoneHow long will VK Manga run yet? Dropsoa

How long will VK Manga run yet? Empty How long will VK Manga run yet?

Post by kialovejapan Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:42 pm

I was wondering to myself how long yet will Vk Manga run....
    I mean we are on tankobon 16/17...
    We have much doubts on a many things..
    -Kaname's plan.
    -Sara's plan..
    -Takuma..
    -Seiren..
    -The key..
    -Aidou-dono death..
    -Yuki's power..
    -Isaya Shouto..
    -The real villain who is stay yet hide in dark..
    -Kaname's evil side (i.e. Rido...)..
    So talking to a friend of mine (she is so so informed about various type of manga/anime and genrallity on this world, and she said to me that maybe vk could have 40 tankobon...).
    If it will be true..we are not yet at the middle...
    cheers Twisted Evil
    Yeahh
    I don't know if there were on this forum another debates on this topic,..
    Please would like to know your opinion!
    x3
    Too curios!
    xD
    by
    Kia
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

How long will VK Manga run yet? Empty Re: How long will VK Manga run yet?

Post by mariangie Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 am

Chapter 84 is the start of volume 18 .

By how many volumes / chapters are left ? About 20 volumes / 100 chapters is the most popular guess . But it could be a little more . Maybe up to 22 volumes or around 110 chapters .( With or without including about 1 to 3 epilogues / bonus endings . As Hino liked to end her previous longer works . )

Prolonging a month manga to about 40 volumes is a little extreme to me . Specially after not vizualizing how the plot could be extended for a whole third / fourth arc .
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:46 pm

mariangie wrote:Chapter 84 is the start of volume 18 .

By how many volumes / chapters are left ? About 20 volumes / 100 chapters is the most popular guess . But it could be a little more . Maybe up to 22 volumes or around 110 chapters .( With or without including about 1 to 3 epilogues / bonus endings . As Hino liked to end her previous longer works . )

Prolonging a month manga to about 40 volumes is a little extreme to me . Specially after not vizualizing how the plot could be extended for a whole third / fourth arc .

Ops My apologizes Nina!!
    @_@
    pale
    The hot temperature play tricks on me....xD
    Mmmh nice thought... Twisted Evil
    Well if it would be so...
    How long we have to delicious ourselves with Vk manga?!
    1 years and half?! scratch
    Stay large 2 years (who knows if Hino Matsuri take a long holiday and pause on vk drawing...xD Lol). rofl
    Oh God... affraid
    I wish that there will be much more tankobon!!! >.<
    Yeah it's sure that she will draw another ending with a special tankobon, in order to satisfied all the Zeki/Yume's fan xD Lol geek
    Well I'll enjoy this time! Twisted Evil
    Cause it's one of the best of my life! king
    It's a pleasure to me have meet you and exchange thoughts with all of you Yume Zeki, vk fans!
    I love you! How long will VK Manga run yet? 3161994949
    -Kia-
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneHow long will VK Manga run yet? Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:02 pm

MY GUESS IS LESS THAN 200 CHAPTERS.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:03 pm

ISN'T CHAPTER 84 START OF VOLUME 17??as i saw on a manga site volume 16 has tagged its last chapter as chapter 83

shit shit shit......sry i double posted agian,please merge it...i am so so so sry,such a idiot i am.sry......
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Sorry, but I really do not like the way Hino is leading the manga. There are several important things, as you say, Kia-chan. However, watching VK, Hino does not know how to work these issues in balance. It is limited to LT and Kaname. As for Kaname, I really like the emphasis she gives him, I do not bother with it.

But other issues are superficially worked. Often there is a waste of manga pages.

For example, note the important things that happened in between VK chapters 56 to 80 (forty chapters), excluding the LT:

Ouri at kills Sarah Ball

Sarah began to manipulate the tablets

Kaname's past

The death of Nagamichi and other PB

The relationship between Shizuka, Kaname and Zero.

If you recall, these issues were taken between 2 and three chapters. The rest was extension narrative.

Honestly, my opinion is that if Hino does not prolong, VK can finish in 20 chapters. I like VK, but I'm saturated. I think VK will have 23 volumes, a maximum of 25.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Li.llium wrote:Sorry, but I really do not like the way Hino is leading the manga. There are several important things, as you say, Kia-chan. However, watching VK, Hino does not know how to work these issues in balance. It is limited to LT and Kaname. As for Kaname, I really like the emphasis she gives him, I do not bother with it.

But other issues are superficially worked. Often there is a waste of manga pages.

For example, note the important things that happened in between VK chapters 56 to 80 (forty chapters), excluding the LT:

Ouri at kills Sarah Ball

Sarah began to manipulate the tablets

Kaname's past

The death of Nagamichi and other PB

The relationship between Shizuka, Kaname and Zero.

If you recall, these issues were taken between 2 and three chapters. The rest was extension narrative.

Honestly, my opinion is that if Hino does not prolong, VK can finish in 20 chapters. I like VK, but I'm saturated. I think VK will have 23 volumes, a maximum of 25.

hino is intentionally wasting because comeone vk is a cow and they are gonna take milk from it till it dries ah...bad example but money is the thing that this manga business is all about,they don't wanna show quality stuff but quantity stuff to make more money and vk is a very popular manga,if hino wanted till now we would have know who yuuki actually loves.
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:19 pm

All mangakas have a phase where they are extending the narrative, ie where there is little relevant information. The difference is whether they does it creatively or not. Hino does not. VK had a long period of boredom.

Hino could have developed other couples, for instance. She could have invented a interesting background to Seiren, Shiki, Rima, Maria, Kaito... Patience if fanfic writers have more imagination than her XD
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Li.llium wrote:All mangakas have a phase where they are extending the narrative, ie where there is little relevant information. The difference is whether they does it creatively or not. Hino does not. VK had a long period of boredom.

Hino could have developed other couples, for instance. She could have invented a interesting background to Seiren, Shiki, Rima, Maria, Kaito... Patience if fanfic writers have more imagination than her XD

yes,i agree here but she herself said she is very bad in making romantic things grow up
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:02 am

OMG Only 23 volumes?
    I think Hino would extend the manga to 25 Volumes to explain more about the remaining things that lacks...
    1-More of Kaname's past
    2-The key
    3-The real vilain hidden in the shadows
    4-Sara'a real intentions
    5-Yuuki and Kaname's relashionship
    6-Takumas's reasonings
    7-Zero's intentions
    confused
    I want more from this Mangaka! cheers
    and i really expect great things from her! How long will VK Manga run yet? 812189494
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:26 am

lililovelilica wrote:

OMG Only 23 volumes?
    I think Hino would extend the manga to 25 Volumes to explain more about the remaining things that lacks...
    1-More of Kaname's past
    2-The key
    4-Sara'a real intentions
    6-Takumas's reasonings
    7-Zero's intentions
    confused
    and i really expect great things from her! How long will VK Manga run yet? 812189494
    hino should end the manga and then write extra stuff for vk.this manga has extended far too long.she is developing things with very slow pace,she first developed yume and now after their break up she possibly is gonna bring out romantic feelings from yuuki for zero and then bamn yuuki kills kaname and chooses zero.this is my prediction of ending.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:35 am

lucykaede wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:

OMG Only 23 volumes?
    1-More of Kaname's past
    2-The key
    4-Sara'a real intentions
    6-Takumas's reasonings
    7-Zero's intentions
    confused
    hino should end the manga and then write extra stuff for vk.this manga has extended far too long.she is developing things with very slow pace,she first developed yume and now after their break up she possibly is gonna bring out romantic feelings from yuuki for zero and then bamn yuuki kills kaname and chooses zero.this is my prediction of ending.
    That ENDING is NEVER gonna happen!GIve up aready!

If Yume dies then Zeki dies as well! argue
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:01 am

GIRLS?!
    You cannot imagine how I'm happy reading all your msg and thoughts! (':
    YOU'RE THE BEST!!
    But here's my realistic opinion..
    In the world all turns around money....
    That's true, you cannot deny it...
    Also Hino Matsuri is involved in this "mess” (allow me that word lol 8D)..
    Maybe there are pression on our mangaka, or maybe there is another project after vk,..another manga of Hino Matsuri..
    My heart is breaking in a thousand pieces at the only thought of that possibility..but this is the real life!!!
    Maybe Hino will left us 100/ 110 chapter like most of you said, and to earn more money she will do others special tankobon in order to satisfy each fans...
    It's bad to say when a piece of art like this manga in the end is controlled by person who are thinking 'only' at the money,... Vampire Knight deserves better,...we deserve better,... For not to say that all we deserve a better world...
    Oh God I'm off topic Lol xD
    Sorry my friends...
    Let's see what happens
    Even if I have an idea to envelop a fourth arc,...but if Hino-sama can't...she can't!
    Byebye
    By
    Kia
    P.s @Lucy I love your new avatar!! *-* is it the anime of "It's almost magic Jonnhy"?! (:
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneHow long will VK Manga run yet? Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:16 am

I think the manga is likely to go for about 100-150 chapters, or unless Hino decides to develop a third and fourth arc. How long will VK Manga run yet? 36224405
    I think, if the ending really was going to be YuMe, Hino would have tied everything all up at the end of Arc 1. She would have made Zero accept Yuki as a vampire, and Yuki would have no doubts of her love for Kaname at all...And it would have been YuMe. Heh I know I'm not Hino, but this is just my speculation. ^^
    I know this is totally off-topic, but I think Yuki going to the mansion with Kaname was all part of her character development.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:08 am

Yume passion and final Ending is still possible
    Why?
    if Kaname's past is discovered Yuuki could Forgive him and then Guys I would cry of happiness seeing those 2 together forever!
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:42 am

lililovelilica wrote:Yume passion and final Ending is still possible
    Why?
    if Kaname's past is discovered Yuuki could Forgive him and then Guys I would cry of happiness seeing those 2 together forever!

first we have to know whats is his great sin??then it is going to be if yume reunites or completely dies.
    via2myrene
    via2myrene
    Human

Humor : Hep-hap, baby ;)

Post by via2myrene Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:08 am

lililovelilica wrote:Yume passion and final Ending is still possible
    Why?
    i will cry of happiness together with you if it finally happens. *w*

lucykaede wrote:first we have to know whats is his great sin??then it is going to be if yume reunites or completely dies.
    it's still a big mystery. it may be connected with kaname's past (hundred years ago) and also the hooded woman. and the vampire hunters too, maybe? ah, i will just see others opinion. :]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:23 pm