Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. Bar_left59%Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. Bar_left27%Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. Bar_left15%Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+2
Kara
Narutomanga1234
6 posters

Personalities of all Vampire Knight characters.

Narutomanga1234
    Human

Warning ZonePersonalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. Dropsoa

Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. Empty Personalities of all Vampire Knight characters.

Post by Narutomanga1234 Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:18 am

Which Vampire Knight character's personality do you like the most?
    For me it's Sarah I don't know,but I just fell in love when i saw her. She has a frightening tenacity and an innocent look like an angel(even though her evil plot to be the queen of vampires totally contradict it). Her sadistic personality and witts just made me fell in love with her even more. I really should hate her ,but at the same time I'm in love with her!!
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. Empty Re: Personalities of all Vampire Knight characters.

Post by Kara Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:35 pm

Narutomanga1234 wrote:Which Vampire Knight character's personality do you like the most?
    For me it's Sarah I don't know,but I just fell in love when i saw her. She has a frightening tenacity and an innocent look like an angel(even though her evil plot to be the queen of vampires totally contradict it). Her sadistic personality and witts just made me fell in love with her even more. I really should hate her ,but at the same time I'm in love with her!!

Surprisingly enough, I understand what you mean exactly. Very Happy Sara is the main villain of the story, and even though the entirety of her plan hasn't yet come into fruition (because I think we all must suspect that she has something diabolical up her sleeve), Evil or Very Mad she has already done horrible things to the characters that we love! She has framed Kaname for a crime he did not commit, is undermining Yuuki's authority by being a saboteur to Yuuki's agenda and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, keeping our poor Takuma under her spell!! sFun_banghead2

But at the same time, I kind of love her character. I think it shows that Hino has succeeded in her characterization to allow readers to become so emotional towards one of her characters cheers Readers can truly become invested in the story this way Very Happy As much as I dislike Sara, her character is still interesting and there is a layer of intrigue about her. She's fun to read about, since I'm constantly curious as to what she'll do next. bounce

Anyway, to answer your question, I don't really know! (Haha sorry, I know that's not really an answer!). Razz This thread makes me think of which characters have personalities that I would attribute to a friend in real life.

I've said that Zero is my favorite character in VK, but I don't think I'd be friends with him in real life Crying or Very sad He's very quiet and also very intimidating, so if I didn't know him I would just think of him as that smart guy over there who tends to glare at people a lot, and I would probably be a little scared and avoid him Embarassed rofl

Probably Yuuki, because she is determined and strong (albeit a little out of it occasionally Razz ). Sometimes Yuuki actually reminds me of one of my friends who is always scatterbrained at school. Sometimes she doesn't pay attention in class, and she daydreams a lot. One time last year she was walking beside me and actually walked right into the wrong classroom and sat down! She knew she was in the wrong place when I didn't follow her and she saw that she was surrounded by Grade 11 students rofl rofl rofl Me and my other friends were laughing so hard that she hit me over the head Evil or Very Mad
    But I still love her to bits cheers She's funny, and she's also a great friend to me. So I guess some of her personality is similar to Yuuki's (or at least how Yuuki used to be). But we don't attend a boarding school together, and our school doesn't have any vampires (that we know of). Evil or Very Mad rofl

Yuuki can be a bit of a klutz, and sometimes her actions make me upset with her, but overall she is a very kind-hearted girl (or pureblood girl Razz ). She is also quite determined with everything she does, and sets goals for herself so that she can improve. I I'll go with Yuuki Smile
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Personalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. Empty Re: Personalities of all Vampire Knight characters.

Post by Li.llium Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:16 am

Kaname: although I have some points about his behavior, he is the most charismatic character in VK, in my opinion, and absolutely complete. At all. Smart. Machiavellian. Sweet .Polited. Fire. water. Yin. Yang. Lord for mortals. Vassal of his beloved. Kaname-senpai fits in all yoour dream. tall, strong, rich and handsome ... oops, this is not personality.

Anyway, good or bad, everybody talks about him. The character most remembered in VK.

Yuki: actually, I do not like her, just because I think yuki´s personality is extremely weak. In my opinion,Hino not composed properly her 2 qualities: sweetness and sense of justice. Yuki is an apathetic heroine and she´s easily outshine by other women in VK. In other words, I just remember her cause by Zero or Kaname.

Ruka: I found her unbearable and neurotic in the first arc, but here is a character that has evolved through this second arc. Ruka was the best worked female character in VK, by Hino. Actually, I like her a lot in the second arc.

Maria: I've always found her cute, a chibi lolita. But just that, during the first arc. Actually, I was not expecting her return in the second arc and it was a pleasant surprise. Especially after the "I'll take Zero-kun to myself" well said, Maria-chan ^^.
    She faced Sarah, too. Interestingly, Maria makes this even though she knows she may be punished. As fanbook says: a kind girl , with a strong heart.

Zero: "You need Kaname-Kuran". "He was not trying to kill me"

It is for this and other things that I do not let to love Zerorin. Really sweet. Really noble. Zero´s qualities are infinitely superior to his defects, which are, in turn, more a product of a tsundere temper than a bad character. A pity that Hino does not develop his potential, and I think his current participation in story just monotonous. But still, is the best bite.

Sarah. I love villains. And she is very interesting. She wants to be the Queen by pride and fear. She created a harem by soberbar and to not be alone. She wants to be obeyed, but at the same time,she shows a certain contempt for those who does whatever she wants ... An interesting character, I think. And she took the purity of my Takuma, poor. He was the most ethical character in VK. Now ...
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:18 am

For me it's already been decided from the beggining:KANAME!KANAME!
    He's very sexy and gorgeous men!charismatic too but can be the type of mysterious person and gives you that kind smile that could melt your heart!
    he's caring,have the sympathy i love,and has the power of a ditator!
    His character developted very well,but should have remained as a caring kaname that Yuuki loves.
    He's very protective of the ones he love and is very sincere of his feelings...
    what more?
    hum...He has a dark past revealed only for Yuuki,but the rest of it remain in the shadows,i like that!
    Between Zero,Yuuki and Kaname-KANAME is the best character,without him there's not Vampire Knight Manga!
    I think he's the protagonist(more than Yuuki itself)!
    Beauttiful,rich,smart,charming,sexy,mysterious...there's more!but i'll stop here!
    Narutomanga1234
    Human

Post by Narutomanga1234 Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:41 am

lililovelilica wrote:For me it's already been decided from the beggining:KANAME!KANAME!
    He's very sexy and gorgeous men!charismatic too but can be the type of mysterious person and gives you that kind smile that could melt your heart!
    he's caring,have the sympathy i love,and has the power of a ditator!
    His character developted very well,but should have remained as a caring kaname that Yuuki loves.
    He's very protective of the ones he love and is very sincere of his feelings...
    what more?
    hum...He has a dark past revealed only for Yuuki,but the rest of it remain in the shadows,i like that!
    Between Zero,Yuuki and Kaname-KANAME is the best character,without him there's not Vampire Knight Manga!
    I think he's the protagonist(more than Yuuki itself)!
    Beauttiful,rich,smart,charming,sexy,mysterious...there's more!but i'll stop here!

Im going off topic about here for a min. I didnt know Kaname is rich lol. Since when has the manga told he was rich? Even though looks rich and a king,he can still be poor. Anyways i do agree with you Kaname's looks and personality is what most people would want in a guy in real life. I think to me and you he is what you would call perfect. But personally for me being perfect is boring,it's like a straight line.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZonePersonalities  of all Vampire Knight characters. Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:28 am

i liked takuma's persona but now he is acting so weird,now i like kain's personality,before i liked aido but now he has become sadistic a little,thanks to kaname sama. Evil or Very Mad
    Dragonsrose15
    Dragonsrose15
    Human

Post by Dragonsrose15 Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:24 am

I really love Ruka's personality the most. She is intelligent, refined and extremely loyal to her heart. At first I didn't really like her, but I love just how much she has developed through the series. She's really awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:06 am