Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...
Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery


Latest topics

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories CH 6!
Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:08 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» VK Memories
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» The Final Countdown
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_Kuran

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_Kuran

» Bunko Editions
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_Kuran

» New Vampire knight Extra
Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_Kuran

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Fri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Fri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

» Does anybody think Yuki wasted time in Chapter 93?
Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:49 am by HomieV

» Symbolism Blog on VK & New Novel!!
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:39 pm by Kara

» Ever "missed" a Chapter?
Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am by Katherine

» What kind of feeling?
Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:03 am by Saphira_Kuran

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
59% 59% [ 24 ]
27% 27% [ 11 ]
15% 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends


Terry Candy


    favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Share

    Poll

    which is your fav secondary ship of vampire knight?

    [ 8 ]
    22% [22%] 
    [ 2 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 2 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 6 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 6 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 2 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 1 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    3% [3%] 

    Total Votes: 36
    avatar
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:52 pm

    i did not add yume and zeki as they are main ships.zeki is though a more fan ship than canon one but still. Razz and there is also another poll for it. Very Happy
    do tell your favourite ones.
    my favs:
    seiruma
    aieren
    rukain
    jurika
    jukaein
    shima
    avatar
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 5017
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Location : Deep, deep forest
    Humor : Anytime...
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by juliet on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:59 pm

    Aiki would be interesting seriously...

    and Zeria...

    some relief for dear Zero and Rume (reminds me of alcholol LOL) would have potentials...






    I' ll show you a sweet dream next time
    avatar
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:23 pm

    juliet wrote:Aiki would be interesting seriously...

    and Zeria...

    some relief for dear Zero and Rume (reminds me of alcholol LOL) would have potentials...

    yes absolutely right,i like aiki as well but don't see that happening plus i ship my dear aieren.i would love to see aido and seiren together but right now it seems impossible.rume,well i don't wanna hurt kain sempai but rume is really very very hot if kaname took a step.
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by KuranPrince on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:50 pm

    I voted for ZeroxMaria. When I look at the two characters, they're a perfect match-- same hair color and eye color. Maria is definitely in love with Zero and willing to do anything to bring happiness to the vampire hunter as well accepting his life as both a vampire and a human being.
    avatar
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:18 pm

    KuranPrince wrote:I voted for ZeroxMaria. When I look at the two characters, they're a perfect match-- same hair color and eye color. Maria is definitely in love with Zero and willing to do anything to bring happiness to the vampire hunter as well accepting his life as both a vampire and a human being.

    but zero seems to be craving only yuuki's blood.guess maria will die saving zero or something or she will sacrifice herself like ichiru. Sad
    avatar
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 383
    Join date : 2011-04-16
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by KuranPrince on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:34 pm

    kanamekuranlover wrote:but zero seems to be craving only yuuki's blood. guess maria will die saving zero or something or she will sacrifice herself like ichiru. Sad

    True, but what you didn't know that Zero have also drank Sara's blood.
    avatar
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 1154
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : here
    Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by aya-chan on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:48 pm

    My favorite second pairing: shiki x rima (I have a soft spot for shiki), followed closely by ruka x kain (poor kain needs the get the woman he's in love with.

    Also, i wish to see seiren with someone, but i doubt she's the dating type.

    Zeria is on my liking too - I think they fit together. maria is the fragile type who needs the protection of a tsundere chara, like zero.

    kanamekuranlover wrote:

    but zero seems to be craving only yuuki's blood.

    despite craving a someone certain blood didn't stop him to not drink sara's blood - their scene was quite intense.

    If zero will be hungry, if maria will show him a little blood, he will be on his knees (metaphoricaly), not caring who's blood he's drinking.
    avatar
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:40 am

    I voted for Sara & Ichijo ^^ Though another pairing I like still isn't recognized despite all the others people have manage to come up with....Sad I still loved Aidou & Maria...what I like to call Hanaria..;) lol <3
    avatar
    kanamekuranlover
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by kanamekuranlover on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:34 am

    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:I voted for Sara & Ichijo ^^ Though another pairing I like still isn't recognized despite all the others people have manage to come up with....Sad I still loved Aidou & Maria...what I like to call Hanaria..;) lol <3

    hanaria,ha ha nice.aidou and maria would be cute together as both seems to love enjoying.
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:47 pm

    rukain
    jukaein
    jurika
    aieren
    seiruma
    shima
    rume
    and..
    tama(takuma and rima rofl )
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by Katherine on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:25 pm

    I have to vote for shima Smile
    I always laved this couple very much, it´s so cute...Rima and Senri really match and I love to see them interaction (I still miss a kiss but we can´t have everything right? although it is sad)

    I like Rukain too. Kain is such a super sweet, hot and cute man who loves Ruka so much. He deserves love and therefore I support this couple, they should be really happy and marry and get babies together^^
    avatar
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 347
    Join date : 2011-06-05
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by Shoujo-Zo18 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:27 am

    Hmm I think my new favorite ship is Karess ^^
    avatar
    Cecillia Ivy
    Human

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2012-08-16
    Humor : Barrels!!
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by Cecillia Ivy on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:45 am

    My vote will goes to Shima, they always been my favorite in the series
    Too bad not much their romantic development can be seen
    avatar
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by Kara on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 am

    I had three choices Smile

    I voted for:

    Zero X Maria
    Shiki X Rima
    Kain X Ruka

    bouncing
    avatar
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2011-10-17
    Location : My Heart
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by SassyKnight on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:08 pm

    Kaname x Ancestress

    Takuma x Sara

    Ichiru x Shizuka

    Juri x Haruka

    Maria x Kaito

    Aido x Yori

    Akatsuki x Ruka
    avatar
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by Kara on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:52 pm

    SassyKnight wrote:
    Maria x Kaito

    I completely forgot about that shipping Shocked
    If that was one of the options, I'd have voted for them first and foremost cheers Even though those two characters barely even know each other, there's just something appealing about the idea. confused

    Maybe it's because it would probably be one of those 'star-crossed' type pairings Razz
    avatar
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

    Posts : 597
    Join date : 2011-01-28
    Location : In my lab
    Humor : Mad Doctor
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by mariangie on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:35 pm

    Kara wrote:
    SassyKnight wrote:
    Maria x Kaito

    I completely forgot about that shipping Shocked
    If that was one of the options, I'd have voted for them first and foremost cheers Even though those two characters barely even know each other, there's just something appealing about the idea. confused

    Maybe it's because it would probably be one of those 'star-crossed' type pairings Razz

    They are only a crack pair . They aren't going to happen ever .

    This is only a fan shipping . Worse than Kaname and Zero pair ship . Because at least the Kaname x Zero pair had some scenes during the manga that Hino did to make fans think they could be a pair at least in fandom dreams . But Maria has never interacted with Kaito before . Not even talked a word between them . Hino hasn't even made a cute scene between them that could make fans think of they as couple .

    Also a human / vampire love is doomed before the start .
    avatar
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by Kara on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:00 pm

    Crack pairings are half the fun of shipping, IMO cheers Sometimes even more interesting than actual canon couples in some manga and stories because they're really different Razz

    I know that Kaito X Maria will never actually happen. That's obvious; their characters within the actual manga don't even know each other or have any involvement. That's sort of what makes a fan ship work though, because we can use our imagination Smile I still think that it would possibly make for an interesting fan-art or fan-fiction. Smile


    mariangie wrote:
    Also a human / vampire love is doomed before the start .

    Exactly, and for some reason that's why it's so fun to play around with those sorts of crack / impossible couples, I think Razz

    I think it's that 'forbidden romance' type genre that is quite appealing in fiction stories and manga. You know, those 'star-crossed lovers'; where the two people are on different sides or it's dangerous for them to be together. There are a lot of couples in Western literature that are very popular; essentially like Romeo and Juliet.

    It doesn't have to have anything to do with the real story. It's just a lot of fun, really Smile
    avatar
    stilldollgaze
    Human

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2011-06-04
    Location : in a moonlit forest close by
    Humor : (* o*) the funny stuff
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by stilldollgaze on Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:11 am

    Katherine wrote:I have to vote for shima Smile
    I always laved this couple very much, it´s so cute...Rima and Senri really match and I love to see them interaction (I still :I like Rukain too. Kain is such a super sweet, hot and cute man who loves Ruka so much. He deserves love and therefore I support this couple, they should be really happy and marry and get babies together^^

    These are the couples I voted for too!
    and by the way did you notice how Rima was hugging Senri and her expression Cool


    here's a link to show what I mean.


    www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c084/28.html
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by Katherine on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:54 am

    stilldollgaze wrote:
    Katherine wrote:I have to vote for shima Smile
    I always laved this couple very much, it´s so cute...Rima and Senri really match and I love to see them interaction (I still :I like Rukain too. Kain is such a super sweet, hot and cute man who loves Ruka so much. He deserves love and therefore I support this couple, they should be really happy and marry and get babies together^^

    These are the couples I voted for too!
    and by the way did you notice how Rima was hugging Senri and her expression Cool


    here's a link to show what I mean.


    www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c084/28.html

    Yes wub drawling

    it´s so cute. In these scenes we can see how much they care for each other. How she clings to him it´s adorable. Senri is the only one who can give her protection in this moment. She feels well and safe with him by her side (for me it looks like that)
    avatar
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2011-04-19
    Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by Kara on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:17 pm

    Katherine wrote:
    stilldollgaze wrote:
    Katherine wrote:I have to vote for shima Smile
    I always laved this couple very much, it´s so cute...Rima and Senri really match and I love to see them interaction (I still :I like Rukain too. Kain is such a super sweet, hot and cute man who loves Ruka so much. He deserves love and therefore I support this couple, they should be really happy and marry and get babies together^^

    These are the couples I voted for too!
    and by the way did you notice how Rima was hugging Senri and her expression Cool


    here's a link to show what I mean.


    www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c084/28.html

    Yes wub drawling

    it´s so cute. In these scenes we can see how much they care for each other. How she clings to him it´s adorable. Senri is the only one who can give her protection in this moment. She feels well and safe with him by her side (for me it looks like that)

    I would absolutely love to see a kiss between Rima and Shiki before the end of VK. wub While they were secondary characters to the main trio, we still got to see that lovely sweet moment between Kain and Ruka in Chapter 83. It proved that Hino was willing to focus on secondary couples as well as just the main trio, so why not Rima and Shiki too?

    These two have been favorite characters of mine since way back in the beginning, so now if Rima and Shiki's relationship begins to progress I'd be ecstatic cheers
    avatar
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 840
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by Katherine on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:30 pm

    Kara wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    stilldollgaze wrote:

    These are the couples I voted for too!
    and by the way did you notice how Rima was hugging Senri and her expression Cool


    here's a link to show what I mean.


    www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v16/c084/28.html

    Yes wub drawling

    it´s so cute. In these scenes we can see how much they care for each other. How she clings to him it´s adorable. Senri is the only one who can give her protection in this moment. She feels well and safe with him by her side (for me it looks like that)

    I would absolutely love to see a kiss between Rima and Shiki before the end of VK. wub While they were secondary characters to the main trio, we still got to see that lovely sweet moment between Kain and Ruka in Chapter 83. It proved that Hino was willing to focus on secondary couples as well as just the main trio, so why not Rima and Shiki too?

    These two have been favorite characters of mine since way back in the beginning, so now if Rima and Shiki's relationship begins to progress I'd be ecstatic cheers

    There have always been small scenes concerning rukain, f. e. after Kaname refused to drink Ruka´s blood ans she talked to Kain about it. Or chapter 48 http://www.mangahere.com/manga/vampire_knight/v10/c048/4.html
    Hino tried to show this couple... I hope she will give Senri and Rima the chance to show their feelings too. They have so many fans therefore no one should be angry about it^^
    avatar
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

    Posts : 935
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Warning Zone

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by kanachanimmortal on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:49 am

    io will always love aido and seiren.these two are my favorite characters in the manga besides kaname and ruka.

    Sponsored content

    Re: favorite secondary ship of the manga

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:20 am