Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Ever "missed" a Chapter? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Ever "missed" a Chapter? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Ever "missed" a Chapter? Bar_left59%Ever "missed" a Chapter? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Ever "missed" a Chapter? Bar_left27%Ever "missed" a Chapter? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Ever "missed" a Chapter? Bar_left15%Ever "missed" a Chapter? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

4 posters

Ever "missed" a Chapter?

Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P
    Warning ZoneEver "missed" a Chapter? Dropsoa

Ever "missed" a Chapter? Empty Ever "missed" a Chapter?

Post by Saphira_K Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:34 am

Yea i know, that's just sacrilegious, but...Has anyone missed a chapter by accident?

Confession Time:

it's happened to me! I just realized the day before yesterday that i've never read chapter 48!!! i read the bonus's and everything but not the chapter rofl i have no idea how that happened, but i guess that's what happens when you are catching up on a series.
    imagine my excitment (and at the begining panic!) rofl rofl i got an "extra" vk this month Ever "missed" a Chapter? 2289681036
    it was even more awesome because it had a lot of kaname on it, and no offense to anyone, but that was just epic for me at least.
    plus, getting all those "behind the scenes"
    i know it won't ever happen again for me, but this was a lmao experience! cheers
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Ever "missed" a Chapter? Empty Re: Ever "missed" a Chapter?

Post by lililovelilica Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:55 am

WOW
    Ithink i've missed chapter88
    cause when i knew i was already at ch 89
    i only realized in the midle so i had to go back to 88
    then finish 89 later^^
    it's complicated right?
    the same happened when i was reading bleach and stopped and when i came to read it again after 6 months i was like:where the hell was i again?
    i couldn't remember so i took a risk,i've read it all agin from volume 1,bringing memories is good in a way too!^^
    I did the same for Vampire Knight a lot of times in order to understand what's is hino thinking of doing for the last chapter,after reading it all there's only two options
    1-Kaname dies and leaves yuuki alone
    2-The 2 of them stay alive together forever(this is the most awaited ending i think for all of us yume fans right?)
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:23 pm

lililovelilica wrote:WOW
    Ithink i've missed chapter88
    cause when i knew i was already at ch 89
    i only realized in the midle so i had to go back to 88
    then finish 89 later^^
    it's complicated right?
    the same happened when i was reading bleach and stopped and when i came to read it again after 6 months i was like:where the hell was i again?
    i couldn't remember so i took a risk,i've read it all agin from volume 1,bringing memories is good in a way too!^^
    I did the same for Vampire Knight a lot of times in order to understand what's is hino thinking of doing for the last chapter,after reading it all there's only two options
    1-Kaname dies and leaves yuuki alone
    2-The 2 of them stay alive together forever(this is the most awaited ending i think for all of us yume fans right?)

haha, yes complicated indeed! well, that saved you the pressure of what yuuki did in ch 88 rofl
    i never realized i missed out on the ch 48 as it was inside info! can't believe it took me until now to find out affraid
    but, when i started reading vk, there was a lot of chapters out already, so it can be easy to lose your spot!

i do the same!!! cheers i'm always re-reading past vk chapters to get a clearer understanding....as well for the joy Razz

oh gosh, option 2 better happen! sSic_stretcher
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:20 pm

I haven't been on this forum in nearly two years, since Vampire Knight ended at Chapter 93. I was a little bit upset at the manga's ending, and I thought that this entire forum would actually be deleted after it was over. Therefore, I completely missed Hino's bonus 93.5 chapter Surprised  

But I'm glad I found it. If nothing else, I was glad to see most of our beloved characters again. It was great to see how everyone's lives were cheers With the one notable exception, of course (Kaname... Sad  ). I think it's been over a year since Vampire Knight ended, so I suppose I had already come to accept the ending when I found the bonus chapter. To be honest...there are still some huge plot holes that Hino never tied up, and others that she just left dangling. She introduced the vampire 'cure' and dropped it again within the same chapter. We never discover whether or not Zero accepted the role as Association President. We never discover how long Kaien (Chairman Cross) lived for; I would've loved to have seen him be a doting grandfather Very Happy

So I think the ending will always feel way too rushed. scratch  But this chapter did make me feel better about the end. I was glad to see that Yuuki didn't just jump into Zero's arms after she lost Kaname. I would've been even more upset if Hino made Zero out to be Yuuki's immediate 'rebound guy'. I liked that it took over half a century before they even attempted to begin to develop a romantic relationship. If Hino had done otherwise, I would've felt like she was attempting to ignore the great love she had drawn between Yume, which wouldn't have been true to the script Evil or Very Mad  Losing Kaname will always be a huge shadow over Yuuki's heart, but eventually she learned to cope with that pain. Because she amended her relationship with Zero, whom she loved, and she would have loved both of her children. She lived a happy life, in the end, and died so that Kaname could have a chance at a happy life as well  Smile   Sad

Still a tragic ending, but a little bit more satisfying.
    Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Saphira_K Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:06 am

i like what you say ^ and agree.

the ending was rushed, but she was pushed on by Lala (i think?) to finish it. so we ended up with a different ending then what we were suppose to get originally. from what i've read, there was hints here and there saying that maybe it would have turned out differently then what it did, but as she was pushed to finish it immediately, plans were cut short. no fun for us.

i thought this forum would be gone too! i'm glad it's still here, everyone has put so much effort and thoughts here, it would be a shame. pass a time, i thought this forum was locked.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:35 am

Oh it has been a year and a half since my last visit but I'll try to write something in english again (to much french...sorry)

Well I have to say that it happened to me too...I don't recall the chapter's number, but after some time I read it and thought I was losing my mind...But after all it was a nice surprise because I was able to see some new images of hot Kaname and my day was awesome!

And the last bonus! I bet I was one of the last persons who read it, because I thought VK was over! It was so wonderful to see Hino's work again! Ever "missed" a Chapter? 651225598 wub

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:00 am