Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_left59%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_left27%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_left15%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+30
tssf
Evil in love
darkwolf123
Amaya Kurosu
aya-chan
ntalia
Natsu
zeroxyuuki43ver
Knightmare
Lenilya Rycanalica
sweetsolace
nina
Kanamelover<3
souka
cherryblossom
funny bunny
rosalin kuran
sojikan
PrinssesYuuki
nuitetoile21
ZeroLover
kanamenyuuki4ever
liaki
ariel
The Chrysalis Whispers
anna
neosolaris12
juliet
ChuCookie
Akaruisama
34 posters

Which character can you choose as your boyfriend?

Poll

Who can be your boyfriend?

[ 47 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_left52%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_right [52%] 
    [ 20 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_left22%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_left7%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_left4%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_left7%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_left1%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_right [1%] 
    [ 6 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_left0%Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 91
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning ZoneWhich character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Dropsoa

Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Empty Which character can you choose as your boyfriend?

Post by Akaruisama Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm considering which characters will you choose as your boyfriend if they exist in real world. They are all amazing but with whom of them can you spend the rest of life?
    wub wub wub

nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which character can you choose as your boyfriend?

Post by nuitetoile21 Mon May 23, 2011 2:29 am

Amaya Kurosu wrote:Why can´t I coose Yagari Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 1098764838 ???

You can vote him now bouncing
    neosolaris12
    neosolaris12
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : *insert laugh here* ....no? Still trying...

Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which character can you choose as your boyfriend?

Post by neosolaris12 Mon May 23, 2011 3:00 am

most likely Kaito 'cause he's hot and a kickass hunter Very Happy

Vampires are nice to look at, but I would like a human as my long time mortal mate Smile
    Amaya Kurosu
    Human

Post by Amaya Kurosu Tue May 24, 2011 9:20 pm

nuitetoile21 wrote:
    Amaya Kurosu wrote:Why can´t I coose Yagari Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 1098764838 ???

Yayyy cheers

I Think I´m the only One, but I love Yagari since his fierst appereance!! I dunno Why... XD Maybe... Maybe cause he´s a Hunter and don´t like Kaname XD I don´t like him too. I understand Yagaris Point of view !!

He´s just such a wonderful Guy ♥️_♥️ bouncing
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Tue May 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Amaya Kurosu wrote:
    nuitetoile21 wrote:

Yayyy cheers

I Think I´m the only One, but I love Yagari since his fierst appereance!! I dunno Why... XD Maybe... Maybe cause he´s a Hunter and don´t like Kaname XD I don´t like him too. I understand Yagaris Point of view !!

I love Yagari also!! I think he is very sexy.. Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 651225598 Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 651225598
    Amaya Kurosu
    Human

Post by Amaya Kurosu Tue May 24, 2011 9:24 pm

nuitetoile21 wrote:
    Amaya Kurosu wrote:
    nuitetoile21 wrote:

Yayyy cheers

I love Yagari also!! I think he is very sexy.. Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 651225598 Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 651225598

MY SOULSISTEEERRRR !!!!! Yes Yagari is just... Perfect drawling
    Evil in love
    Evil in love
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Evil in love Tue May 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Kaname all the way..He is so sweet, gentle, caring overprotective, possessive, obsessive, sad, clam, manipulative and so on. He is gorgeous, beautiful, handsome, cute and so on....I can't say all about him here...He is the man can do everything for the one he love, and doing manicure for you that you won't see in an ego/macho man. If he is in front of me, I won't let him go. Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 651225598
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Wed May 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Definitely Kaname... Just the perfect boyfriend and husband, I don't think there's the need to explain.
    Yuuki-sama
    Yuuki-sama
    Human

Humor : Japanese. ;)

Post by Yuuki-sama Thu May 26, 2011 12:21 am

Zero would be my first choice!!! I loooovvve him. He really has a big heart and wants to do good. He's confused and needs a good woman. ^-^ ...my second choice would be Kain! Very Happy
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneWhich character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:51 am

hmm..nice topic ha-ha-ha ,i would have said kaname my eyes... but i am such a yume shipper that i wanna see him only with yuuki Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 2554657431 .but as a boyfriend i would have prefer kain senpai Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 36224405 ,i mean he is so hot(shirtless all the time) Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 1019656462 plus he is very caring and poor baby he is victim of circumstances Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 2747345646 ,i loved when he said in the chap that i wanna live on moon,he looked so cute.for me its kain senpai or shiki senpai or....takuma senpai...or ichiru senpai or nah not zero.he is weird and so much in distress,who wanna live with a guy like that. almost..

lol no one voted for kaein,ha ha poor mr former hunter.i think he deserves love too more when juuri died. Sad
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:30 pm

nice question!! Without a soubt I choosw Aido because he is so funny!!! And I love his beautiful eyes... His blonde hairs.... *.* he's soo beautiful to me!! I know he`s a vampire but I would bit by him so I could spend all my life near him!!! ( if aido dowsn't want me .. I hope not..'cuz I couldn't never accept it.. Well my second choiche is Zero, in that case I wouldn't became a vampire 'cuz you know Zero hates all vampires...Smile he's gorgeouse and his eyes makes me mad... XD sometimes he's funny too... But I love his determination!! He's too cool!!!)
    ChibiShishou
    ChibiShishou
    Human

Warning ZoneWhich character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 Drops2

Post by ChibiShishou Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:09 am

Heheheh ok I couldn't resist. If I could I would definitely develop a major crush on Ichijou or Ichiru...More than likely Ichijou, but both aren't on the poll *sadness abounding* Razz. Ah why would this be. Well Ichiru: I would just love to make him smile and force him to love himself more so I think I would be more like an older sister. As for Ichijou...I don't know anyone else who loves tea, manga and reading dictionaries as much as I do. That and we both have similar personalities and senses of humor. We'd either be best buddies or worst enemies. Which character can you choose as your boyfriend? - Page 3 36224405 I would definitely make sure he ended up with someone nicer than Sara, or force Sara to treat him as an equal if he didn't like me. hhahha but I'd definitely hope we could be friends. <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:38 am