Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Bar_left59%Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Bar_left27%Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Bar_left15%Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+22
lililovelilica
kanachanimmortal
RedSonja
audraliann
Lisi
Katherine
Pinacolada
aerah08
libra
tssf
aya-chan
mariangie
KuranPrince
sweetsolace
rumland
Kanamelover<3
juliet
souka
Hauru
nina
Akaruisama
minimalve
26 posters

Which character do you think will die next?

Poll

Which character do you think will die next?

[ 9 ]
    Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Bar_left19%Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 29 ]
    Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Bar_left60%Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Bar_right [60%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Bar_left8%Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Bar_left0%Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Bar_left8%Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Bar_left4%Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 

Total Votes: 48
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD
    Warning ZoneWhich character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Dropsoa

Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Empty Which character do you think will die next?

Post by minimalve Fri May 13, 2011 9:59 am

First topic message reminder :

I am curious about who you guys think will make this current plot go crazy by dying.
    (Of course all of these choices will make the storyline change a little, but... Which one will create the strongest blow?)

The choices I decided to take in are not completely random, rather it is the ones who I think play a big part in this half of VK.

It might be a little early to discuss this topic, but nontheless it is still interesting to see your opinion! Very Happy Very Happy

Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which character do you think will die next?

Post by Akaruisama Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:35 am

juliet wrote:
    tssf wrote:Sara. She has to die!
    After that I don't want anyone else to die, since I know that the very few characters I would want to die won't.

And Kaname can't die! If that happens it's like... Destroying Vampire Knight! The same as taking all the Vampir eKnight mangas, the anime, pictures, everything and burn it... Kaname is the heart and sould of Vampire Knight and he WON'T DIE!!! Who could take the responsibility for all the broken fan-hearts if anything happens to him?! T___T

I want also to believe that! Hino created an very distinctive character, unique of his kind, too hard to kill him. I think that she also likes him, perhaps even worst than we do. Now about Zero, I do not mean a bad thing but she is not going crazy over him..the story says...

As usual, juliet, I comletly agree with you cheers

I wrote ealier than Kaname's death is possible beacuse I can imagine sad ending of sad love story.
    On the other hand, Kaname is an essential of this story, without him even an ending makes no sense. Even if Hino wants to do sad ending, she can do that in many different ways than killing the most interesting person.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which character do you think will die next?

Post by juliet Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:36 am

Akaruisama wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    tssf wrote:Sara. She has to die!
    After that I don't want anyone else to die, since I know that the very few characters I would want to die won't.

And Kaname can't die! If that happens it's like... Destroying Vampire Knight! The same as taking all the Vampir eKnight mangas, the anime, pictures, everything and burn it... Kaname is the heart and sould of Vampire Knight and he WON'T DIE!!! Who could take the responsibility for all the broken fan-hearts if anything happens to him?! T___T

I want also to believe that! Hino created an very distinctive character, unique of his kind, too hard to kill him. I think that she also likes him, perhaps even worst than we do. Now about Zero, I do not mean a bad thing but she is not going crazy over him..the story says...

As usual, juliet, I comletly agree with you cheers

I wrote ealier than Kaname's death is possible beacuse I can imagine sad ending of sad love story.
    On the other hand, Kaname is an essential of this story, without him even an ending makes no sense. Even if Hino wants to do sad ending, she can do that in many different ways than killing the most interesting person.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug sLo_BigBearHug Oh could not agree more
    aerah08
    aerah08
    Human

Post by aerah08 Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:03 pm

hmmm.. i think after he fulfill his plans Kaname will do the ultimate sacrifice of his life.. and that is why to be killed since he isn't a free person since he his spirit is attach to that of rido's (since he was the one to wake him up) rido will remain alive if all of his remnants still at large..pale sad to say since we did actually seen him being destroyed by zero but for some reason he manage to get back and even speak with kaname to the Chapter 60 of the manga..Crying or Very sad perhaps that is the main reason why he have both Kain and Ruka at his side during his disappearance for hunting all the purebloods.. perhaps he actually planning to destroy all of the vampire then afterwards turn Yuuki into Human once more..

now there is actually another Option and that will be Zero, well he may be involve with some fight against pureblood and do everything he can to protect the cross academy, humans and yuuki..

and the greatest bet must be, non other than.. YUUKI herself.. kaname have always been afraid of losing her for the sake of she might have sacrifice herself for the sake of protecting those who deared by her..

Im actually have this feeling that she might have plan of something very significant in the future.. after re-read and almost get some of Hino's subtle hints.. he may have intend to sacrifice herself so that her beloved brother kaname will be freed and for zero to live as happy as he was back then.. perhaps she might have think to do some spell as to which all of the vampires could turn into Humans thus it will prevent a bloody war and will be a great result for somehow..
    Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 919404167
    Pinacolada
    Pinacolada
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Pinacolada Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:26 pm

...sacrifice herself...Kaname wouldn´t accept this because he doesn´t want to lose her so it will more obvisously that he will do it instead of her..to create a save future for the humans and her ...and zero should be his tool to realize his plan because after Kain he is now the strongest Vampirehunter...and everyone knows that his aim is to kill all purbloods ...except Yuuki ..
    aerah08
    aerah08
    Human

Post by aerah08 Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:05 pm

yes you are right.. but what i am saying is just merely my opinion to add some twist with the story.. after all knowing yuuki she is this kind of person who's willing to sacrifice her life for the sake of her love ones rather than being saved by her loved ones..
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:00 pm

I bet it is Kaname I mean, he said in Volume 10 "No Yuki, I am not a good Vampire" and he is killing all the bad vampires because of the hunter's treaty thing, so he might kill himself in the end, so there is a "Bad-Vampire" free world?
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:04 pm

Kanamelover<3 wrote:I bet it is Kaname I mean, he said in Volume 10 "No Yuki, I am not a good Vampire" and he is killing all the bad vampires because of the hunter's treaty thing, so he might kill himself in the end, so there is a "Bad-Vampire" free world?

That´s exacly what I think too...maybe he has planed it since the terrible happenings during his past...he noticed that the strong and evil vampires are always a threat to human beings. Maybe Yuuki has to fulltill it in the end because of the treaty, I mean they talked about it already and maybe Yuuki knows that she has to take care of the evil ones (maybe a reason why she tries to hunt down these vampires) Maybe she didn´t already realised that Kaname is one of them right now and that it will be her duty to kill him (Kaname gave her Artemis...)who knows, maybe Yuuki will present herself a good vampire by killing the most dangerous and evil one...somehow this reminds me of another anime series...Code Geass I don´t know if you have watched ot but Lelouch had this idea too... drawling

But because other series made an ending like that too, I am not really sure if Hino plans something similar, too...but somehow I thought about this kind of ending since a long time, more than a year and everything that happens matches it...But I don´t want him to die, he is just...adorable and hot and stunning...O find so many adjectives^^ wub wub wub wub

Well that Kaien dies one day is possible but we already talked about that...

Zero...he deserves to live in the end...and if he dies it would show that almost every ex-human vampire has to die, even the strongest ones who fight... Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 2747345646

About Yuuki...I don´t know...I think she has to chose one path one day but I don´t think that Hino will kill her...that would mean that both Kaname and Zero will be totally down and shocked Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 3621428690

Sara has to die, no pity please Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 803743774

Takuma will not die...he is much to cute for that^^ Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 3814611447

Ruka: I don´t see a reason why she has to die and if it happens I think Akatsuki searches revenche and dies too...but I don´t know why Hino should do something like that....

I hope I haven´t forgotten someone

Edit: of course I did explosive

Yori: Definately not, that wouldn´t make sense...Sheshows that a realtionship between Humans and Vampires is possible and that you donßt need to fall in love with just them (somehow I liked her for this attitude)

Aidou: how can I forget him...He will fight with his loyalty sense of duty towards Kaname...I think he will help Yuuki with everything she plans...he won´t die so soon...furthermore there are so many Aidou-fans out there, we still want these funny moments rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:02 am

kaien or sara
    audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by audraliann Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:27 am

I think that it will be Kaien because his death would have the biggest impact on the plot and other characters changing some of them for the better and others in a bad way
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:37 am

I have always thought that it would be Caien who is going to die next, but now I noticed it can be Ichijou as a first victim of Sara if he tried to help Yuuki and support her.
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:03 am

maybe kaien.....such a pity.....
    i really dont know about kaname...if it is to die he will die in the end....but i dont know.....i used to think he would definitelly die in the end...but now i have my doubts.....

nevertheless,if zero dies i would be totally shocked!! affraid its the only thing that hasnt happened to him yet.....(dead family,not having the girl he loves and being a vampire)
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneWhich character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:04 am

i think seiren is on her way of death.i think seiren is going to die next though i hope not.
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Sara is the most possible option,after all she's Kaname's enemy and Yuuki's enemy(Yuuki has stated befor that she doesn't like Sara)
    and i think that Zero also doesn't like Sara at all,he's just protecting her for Killing Kaname!
    "The enemy of MY ENEMY is my friend..."or so we call?
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:55 am

lililovelilica wrote:Sara is the most possible option,after all she's Kaname's enemy and Yuuki's enemy(Yuuki has stated befor that she doesn't like Sara)
    and i think that Zero also doesn't like Sara at all,he's just protecting her for Killing Kaname!

she is not yuuki's enemy,she is protecting sara as well.
    _Dr.Mika_
    _Dr.Mika_
    Human

Post by _Dr.Mika_ Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:14 pm

rumland wrote:I belive that kaname will die but not till near the end, I belive he will lose him self to his dark half (vampire nature) and then he yuki will go along with kaname with hopes of saving him, zero will then go after kaname to stop him and to get yuki back so she will be safe, in the process zero will injure kaname with the bloody rose but wont be able to kill him, kaname will take control of the fight and drive zero into a cornor, right as he is about to kill zero I belive yuki will interupt the fight and kill kaname to save zero.

The reason I belive yuki will kill kaname to save zero is cause in fast situations when only instincts can be used she has chose zero over kaname, in situations where she is able to think things thru she usely choses kaname.

But as far as the next to die, sence I cant say the vampires they went after in the last chapter, I will have to say one of the night class students will be the next to die.
    sFun_hailbig agreed!!!
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:29 am

lucykaede wrote:
    lililovelilica wrote:Sara is the most possible option,after all she's Kaname's enemy and Yuuki's enemy(Yuuki has stated befor that she doesn't like Sara)

I just know the simple fact:Yuuki still loves Kaname, Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 2554657431 She trully loves him,that's why she chose to fight him,for him killing all the purebloods is his oldlover wish,but for me it was for Kaname to fight the "EVIL ONES"!
    This plot made me remember a couple in the CLAMP ha-ha-ha :XTV Arashi was fighting her love in the simple excuse to change his fate:wich was dying to protect his "fated woman"...When you trully love someone you would even fight them for what you believe it's the best way to not hurt themselves,that's what Yuuki's trying to do,Kaname is the type of guy who's always fighted for what he believed as well,but "KILLING ALL THE PUREBLOOD VAMPIRES" is not the right way of changing the vampire society in my way of thinking crazy ,but Hino must have a trump card to use in this FINAL CHAPTERS Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 2747345646 ,that's why i can't assume if Yuuki would really stop Kaname by Killing him,or Just Kaname slipping Between Zero and Yuuki and finally kill Sara and Takuma...

The best way to resolve things is to:
    1-Make Yuuki drink Kaname's blood again to talk with the Hooded Woman and after that talk to him her true FINAL WISH... Smile
    2-Stop Kaname by ONLY INJURING HIM! Shocked (don't want that) cryyyyyyy
    3-Yuuki discover Kaname's past in an alternative way... Twisted Evil
    4-Sara talks the rest of the story... Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 1792502404
    5-Takuma talk to yuuki(probally not,but anyway...) sFun_banghead2
    6-Kaname's telling everything to Yuuki since her wings appeared and she stated to be an enemy now!
    7-Kaien knows something so he gets in the fight,got injured and talk...
    8-Yuuki's injured and then Kaname takes her back to the mansion and then she rocks his blood Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 2554657431 ;or he gives his blood to her with a Yume kiss shy (sorry guys i'm a Yume so i have that kind of fantasies Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 36224405 ,and hellooo Yuuki's not breaking up with him,she just made a resolve to stop his killing,she didn't say:-"I'm gonna kill you!"
    she just said:-"I'm gonna stop you!") Surprised
    and she wakes up after seeing what that key opens and what happened with his past to make him to kill all the pureblood vampires!

THE MOST IMPORTANT:Sara should Really be the one and last pureblood to DIE!!!(I don't like her character,She's such a bad girl that she deserves Kaname Ending her life for good!X.X Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 1331846141
    That's MY GUESS! cheers
    hehe the last one is what i want to happen,after all Hino-sensei's story is full of mystery,in one scene the character is mad and angry and the bad one,in the other scene he's charming,calm and good...what the hell should i believe then?
    I think that when you're a characters fan since from the beggining you should stay his fan until the end,that feeling doesn't change the way i feel for Kaname,neither for Yuuki as well. scratch Can you guys understand what i'm trying to say? Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 4155267722 We should write a letter or e-mail to Hino saying:"Dont kill Kaname"he's such a importante character for the Manga that you should think a million times before killing such a goos character! ha-ha-ha
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:30 am

lililovelilica wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

I just know the simple fact:Yuuki still loves Kaname, Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 2554657431 She trully loves him,that's why she chose to fight him,for him killing all the purebloods is his oldlover wish,but for me it was for Kaname to fight the "EVIL ONES"!
    This plot made me remember a couple in the CLAMP ha-ha-ha :XTV Arashi was fighting her love in the simple excuse to change his fate:wich was dying to protect his "fated woman"...When you trully love someone you would even fight them for what you believe it's the best way to not hurt themselves,that's what Yuuki's trying to do,Kaname is the type of guy who's always fighted for what he believed as well,but "KILLING ALL THE PUREBLOOD VAMPIRES" is not the right way of changing the vampire society in my way of thinking crazy ,but Hino must have a trump card to use in this FINAL CHAPTERS Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 2747345646 ,that's why i can't assume if Yuuki would really stop Kaname by Killing him,or Just Kaname slipping Between Zero and Yuuki and finally kill Sara and Takuma...

The best way to resolve things is to:
    1-Make Yuuki drink Kaname's blood again to talk with the Hooded Woman and after that talk to him her true FINAL WISH... Smile
    2-Stop Kaname by ONLY INJURING HIM! Shocked (don't want that) cryyyyyyy
    3-Yuuki discover Kaname's past in an alternative way... Twisted Evil
    4-Sara talks the rest of the story... Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 1792502404
    5-Takuma talk to yuuki(probally not,but anyway...) sFun_banghead2
    6-Kaname's telling everything to Yuuki since her wings appeared and she stated to be an enemy now!
    7-Kaien knows something so he gets in the fight,got injured and talk...
    8-Yuuki's injured and then Kaname takes her back to the mansion and then she rocks his blood Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 2554657431 ;or he gives his blood to her with a Yume kiss shy (sorry guys i'm a Yume so i have that kind of fantasies Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 36224405 ,and hellooo Yuuki's not breaking up with him,she just made a resolve to stop his killing,she didn't say:-"I'm gonna kill you!"
    she just said:-"I'm gonna stop you!") Surprised
    and she wakes up after seeing what that key opens and what happened with his past to make him to kill all the pureblood vampires!

THE MOST IMPORTANT:Sara should Really be the one and last pureblood to DIE!!!(I don't like her character,She's such a bad girl that she deserves Kaname Ending her life for good!X.X Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 1331846141
    That's MY GUESS! cheers
    hehe the last one is what i want to happen,after all Hino-sensei's story is full of mystery,in one scene the character is mad and angry and the bad one,in the other scene he's charming,calm and good...what the hell should i believe then?
    I think that when you're a characters fan since from the beggining you should stay his fan until the end,that feeling doesn't change the way i feel for Kaname,neither for Yuuki as well. scratch Can you guys understand what i'm trying to say? Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 4155267722 We should write a letter or e-mail to Hino saying:"Dont kill Kaname"he's such a importante character for the Manga that you should think a million times before killing such a goos character! ha-ha-ha

yeah hino should not kill kaname,he is the soul of the story,without him story would have been so boring,yuuki is funny but zero is the most boring character of the manga,kaein and yuuki+aido are the people who serves funny in the story.
    i have a dilemma,sara is older than kaname right,so why kaname did not killed her in past when he was mercilessly killing all purebloods??????????????????????????????????????????? scratch
    SilverAngel
    SilverAngel
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : :D gotta love it!

Post by SilverAngel Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:30 am

I don't want to see any of my beloved favorite characters die Crying or Very sad

My vote is for SARAH!!! Twisted Evil
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:25 am

Sara is actually the third ( In reality the second if you are using Kaname's real age [ ~ 10,000 years ] and not his present body actual age [~ 19 vampire years or ~ 38 human years ]. ) youngest pureblood in existance . Yuuki is the youngest pureblood for sure ( the story told that as fact . ) Sara is probably no older than 100 or 200 human years old . Even more younger than the mean age of a former Vampire Senate member . Ex. Ichio was between 384 to 456 years old before the end of the 1rst arc . Or 12 times the mean age of a Night Class true human age . ( Between 16 to 19 vampire years or 32 to 38 human years aproximately . )Because she was a ward of the Vampire Senate after her parents died for unknown reasons . So she has to be younger than most of those Senators .

I don't know the exact age of Sara . I'm only sure that she is older enough to be an age she can't age no more . So she has to be older than 25 vampire years or 50 human years old .( Aproximately the time purebloods don't age more ) As she looked exactly the same as now the first time she met Takuma ( ~ 10 years ago ) When he was around 13- 14 vampire years or ~ 26 - 28 human .

The other thing I know is there is no many purebloods older than 2000 years alive . As Isaya told that was his aproximate age and he was one of the oldest alive . This could give a hint that the Pureblood War was way before 2,000 years ago . Maybe more than 3,000 as Juuri , Haruka and Rido appear to had born after the Pureblood War was over . So Sara couldn't be alive during the original time between HW died and the time Kaname exterminate most of ths purebloods with the aid of the new vampire hunters .( I estimate this between 9,000 to 5,000 years prior to the actual events of V. K main story . )

The only purebloods I know alive that are older than 2000 years are Kaname ( true age ~ 10,000 ) and Rido ( older than 3,000 but way younger than 5,000 ) . Of course Juuri was a little younger than 3,000 and Haruka close enough to be ~ 3,000 years . But both died . Touma could be a wild card . As no idea how old he really is . The only information here is that he said he is older than he looks . He could be older than 2,000 and hide this from his young boy appearance .

On topic , I don't know why ; but I had a vibe Sara won't die . Of course I won't be sad if she died . That's the usual way to resolve dealing with bad guys in stories . But this is just a hunch . No actual way to demostrate if that could happen or not .

The 2 guys that I'm almost sure they can die near the end are Kaien Cross and Isaya Shouto . Cross has lived far enough for a human being . He had promised to protect both Yuuki and Zero no matter what . So I can imagine him sacrificing himself to save either Yuuki and / or Zero . The part about Isaya is basically a mega hunch . No clue for this anywhere . But as I'm suspecting he is more than met the eyes . That he could be a potential candidate for White Chessmaster . He could be another candidate to die at the very end if my gut feeling is accurate . After all , he lost his main reason to live long far back . And now he is basically an spectator to see how things develop . If he has being the one moving the white pieces to just see how those events develop . He would die when he lost his battle as no more desire to life remains on him to continue .
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWhich character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:04 pm

mariangie wrote:Sara is actually the third ( In reality the second if you are using Kaname's real age [ ~ 10,000 years ] and not his present body actual age [~ 19 vampire years or ~ 38 human years ]. ) youngest pureblood in existance . Yuuki is the youngest pureblood for sure ( the story told that as fact . ) Sara is probably no older than 100 or 200 human years old . Even more younger than the mean age of a former Vampire Senate member . Ex. Ichio was between 384 to 456 years old before the end of the 1rst arc . Or 12 times the mean age of a Night Class true human age . ( Between 16 to 19 vampire years or 32 to 38 human years aproximately . )Because she was a ward of the Vampire Senate after her parents died for unknown reasons . So she has to be younger than most of those Senators .

I don't know the exact age of Sara . I'm only sure that she is older enough to be an age she can't age no more . So she has to be older than 25 vampire years or 50 human years old .( Aproximately the time purebloods don't age more ) As she looked exactly the same as now the first time she met Takuma ( ~ 10 years ago ) When he was around 13- 14 vampire years or ~ 26 - 28 human .

The other thing I know is there is no many purebloods older than 2000 years alive . As Isaya told that was his aproximate age and he was one of the oldest alive . This could give a hint that the Pureblood War was way before 2,000 years ago . Maybe more than 3,000 as Juuri , Haruka and Rido appear to had born after the Pureblood War was over . So Sara couldn't be alive during the original time between HW died and the time Kaname exterminate most of ths purebloods with the aid of the new vampire hunters .( I estimate this between 9,000 to 5,000 years prior to the actual events of V. K main story . )

The only purebloods I know alive that are older than 2000 years are Kaname ( true age ~ 10,000 ) and Rido ( older than 3,000 but way younger than 5,000 ) . Of course Juuri was a little younger than 3,000 and Haruka close enough to be ~ 3,000 years . But both died . Touma could be a wild card . As no idea how old he really is . The only information here is that he said he is older than he looks . He could be older than 2,000 and hide this from his young boy appearance .

On topic , I don't know why ; but I had a vibe Sara won't die . Of course I won't be sad if she died . That's the usual way to resolve dealing with bad guys in stories . But this is just a hunch . No actual way to demostrate if that could happen or not .

The 2 guys that I'm almost sure they can die near the end are Kaien Cross and Isaya Shouto . Cross has lived far enough for a human being . He had promised to protect both Yuuki and Zero no matter what . So I can imagine him sacrificing himself to save either Yuuki and / or Zero . The part about Isaya is basically a mega hunch . No clue for this anywhere . But as I'm suspecting he is more than met the eyes . That he could be a potential candidate for White Chessmaster . He could be another candidate to die at the very end if my gut feeling is accurate . After all , he lost his main reason to live long far back . And now he is basically an spectator to see how things develop . If he has being the one moving the white pieces to just see how those events develop . He would die when he lost his battle as no more desire to life remains on him to continue .

Wow nice set of theories maria cheers
    I think Sara is likely to die by Kaname's hands...Yuki is more bound to hate his actions even more and Kaname is seeming to only make Yuki hate him lately... Kaien will probably sacrifice himself to turn Zero or Yuki human (If it is possible for him to have that power)
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:16 pm

SassyKnight wrote:
    I think Sara is likely to die by Kaname's hands...

Yes, I think that Sara will probably be the next to die, and I think that it'll be by Kaname or Zero's hand. Perhaps this is just wishful thinking on my part, though, because I have a feeling that there might be a death of a beloved character instead pale I don't want to even consider the possibility that one of the 'good guys' may be the next to fall... Crying or Very sad Vampire Knight is a tragedy...

So for all we know, Mariangie's hunch may prove true and Sara could survive Evil or Very Mad I hope not. If she does survive, it will probably be because of some scenario where coexistence and peace has finally been achieved and Yuuki wants to spare her life confused

Here's a new thought: What if Yuuki, being the kind-hearted girl that she is, doesn't want Sara to lose her life? What if, somehow, Sara is turned into a human like Yuuki once was, only permanently? That in itself would be a devastating punishment for Sara, since she constantly lusts for power. But for her to become human...it would end her rein of immortality, strip her of her pureblood powers and totally revoke her vampiric influence over the Night Class and all other vampires who had ingested the tainted blood tablets. It's an idea... scratch

If Sara is to survive, I would be happy with such a scenario. That, or her spending the rest of eternity locked up in one of her own cells Twisted Evil
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by lililovelilica Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:13 pm

mariangie wrote:Sara is actually the third ( In reality the second if you are using Kaname's real age [ ~ 10,000 years ] and not his present body actual age [~ 19 vampire years or ~ 38 human years ]. ) youngest pureblood in existance . Yuuki is the youngest pureblood for sure ( the story told that as fact . ) Sara is probably no older than 100 or 200 human years old . Even more younger than the mean age of a former Vampire Senate member . Ex. Ichio was between 384 to 456 years old before the end of the 1rst arc . Or 12 times the mean age of a Night Class true human age . ( Between 16 to 19 vampire years or 32 to 38 human years aproximately . )Because she was a ward of the Vampire Senate after her parents died for unknown reasons . So she has to be younger than most of those Senators .

Impressive,your suppositions are very accurate,i was also thinking that Sarah can't be older than Kaname cause since we saw what happened 10 000 years ago from Kaname's memories she wasn't there and she seems to only know a little more than Yuuki...just that,so the oldest vampire alive is Isaya and Kaname...Maybe one more to go thats hidden in the shadows. scratch Kaname's real enemy?
    Maybe Hino will only reveal his secret at the Final of the manga?
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:43 am

Which character do you think will die next?  - Page 2 Vampire-knight-55542

i have my speculation that in this picture hino gave a hint.look at the sword,its the same sword that kaname has and zero has his arms around yuuki protecting her and kaname,well either he wants to push his hand away or he is making zero to take care of yuuki while he is on his killing spree.just a thought. scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:08 am