Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Ouran High School Host Club Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Ouran High School Host Club I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Ouran High School Host Club Bar_left59%Ouran High School Host Club Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Ouran High School Host Club Bar_left27%Ouran High School Host Club Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Ouran High School Host Club Bar_left15%Ouran High School Host Club Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

3 posters

Ouran High School Host Club

Rose
    Rose
    Human

Humor : sarcasm
    Warning ZoneOuran High School Host Club Dropsoa

Ouran High School Host Club Empty Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Rose Sun May 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Genre: Comedy, Parody, School, Shoujo
    Episodes: 26
    Manga: Read Ouran High School Host Club Manga Online
    Type: TV Series

try it cheers
    http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/ouran-high-school-host-club-episode-1-english-dubbed-online-free

Fujioka Haruhi won a scholarship to attend Ouran High, a school reserved for the rich and prestigious. Despite what other students may think of her, Haruhi cares little for physical appearances or the fact that she's a commoner. Unfortunately for Haruhi, her high school days took a turn when she stumbled upon the Host Club, a group of guys who use their specific traits and charms to entertain the women of Ouran High. Even worse was that Haruhi had accidentally broken an 8 million yen vase in the club. Unable to repay her debt with money, Haruhi found herself with no choice but to work for the Host Club, becoming a male host herself. Based on the manga by Hatori Bisco.
    Ouran High School Host Club 5235
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Ouran High School Host Club Empty Re: Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Akaruisama Sun May 22, 2011 6:18 pm

I love it! Anime is good, but manga is much better and funnier.
    tssf
    tssf
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by tssf Fri May 27, 2011 7:28 pm

I only know the anime and have seen it twice... At first I became obsessed with it, but the second time my excitement went down until it almost disappeared... I'm not sure whether I should read the manga...
    Anyway, I think it's funny most of the time, some of the funny scenes were just too silly for me, but it's still great. Probably a bit too random from time to time.
    Rose
    Rose
    Human

Humor : sarcasm

Post by Rose Sat May 28, 2011 12:49 am

you should read manga definitely..because manga is always better no meter what anime are we talking about..too bad there isn't going to be season 2 of Ouran anime Ouran High School Host Club 3307848339

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:04 am