Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

[Vampire Knight Quiz] Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
[Vampire Knight Quiz] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
[Vampire Knight Quiz] Bar_left59%[Vampire Knight Quiz] Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
[Vampire Knight Quiz] Bar_left27%[Vampire Knight Quiz] Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
[Vampire Knight Quiz] Bar_left15%[Vampire Knight Quiz] Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+21
mabel
sdalove
jayashree
Katherine
Yuuki Kuran
Divine Rose
emogirl4evr
roronoa-zoro
VampireCythia
Kara
minimalve
Howl4fun
Lisi
Kanamelover<3
mariangie
aya-chan
nina
Conrad Weller
juliet
sweetsolace
Vanille-chan
25 posters

[Vampire Knight Quiz]

Vanille-chan
    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : zen <3
    Warning Zone[Vampire Knight Quiz] Dropsoa

[Vampire Knight Quiz] Empty [Vampire Knight Quiz]

Post by Vanille-chan Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:30 am

1. The first character you first fell in love with: Zero. I think: bite me right now, level-E-sexy-sama
    2.The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: Kaname.I´m proud of him, although I don´t agree with his methods.
    3. The character everyone else loves that you don't: Yuki, I really think she´s like Bella Swan, but more indecisive.
    4. The character you love that everyone else hates: Sarah and Shizuka
    5. The character you used to love but don't any longer: Kaien Cross
    6.The character you used to dislike but don't any longer: Ruka
    7.The character that you could take to a desert island: Zero Kiryuu and Kaito .
    8. A pairing that you love: Zeki and Yume in first arc (LOL) and now, Ruka and Akatsuki. I just love Aka-chan.
    09. A pairing that you dislike: Yume in 2 arc~just boring. Perhaps, the fact that I don´t like Yuki has influenced my opinion. Because I like Kaname and he´s sexy with all woman.
    And zeki...sorry, there isn´t Zeki like a couple here, althought Zero is so sexy in chapter 72, geez, I saw his face many times last week =D
    10. The characters that shouldn't have died: Rido Kuran (so fast) and Aido-dono.
    11. 5 characters who are going to die (Maybe): Kaname, Zero, Kaien, Takuma, Sarah (and sometimes, I think Akatsuki too)

Last edited by Vanille-chan on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : add questions)
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone[Vampire Knight Quiz] Drops5black

[Vampire Knight Quiz] Empty Re: [Vampire Knight Quiz]

Post by sweetsolace Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:02 pm

uhm.. are these what you would call a "meme"? [Vampire Knight Quiz] 1098764838

shouldn't "meme" be more like a traditional phrase passed from one to another
    Vanille-chan
    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : zen <3

Post by Vanille-chan Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Sorry, I´ll change it >___<
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:13 pm

no prob
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:36 pm

1. The first character you first fell in love with: Kaname, I liked Zero but kaname's revelation came later and it was [Vampire Knight Quiz] 651225598
    2.The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: Aido, I am also proud of him and want the best for our boy. sLo_BigBearHug
    3. The character everyone else loves that you don't: m..., Rima?
    4. The character you love that everyone else hates: M...can't think of one...perhaps Kaname but there are many Yumes outhere so this is not true...
    5. The character you used to love but don't any longer: Hm...my sympathies have not changed to be honest.
    6.The character you used to dislike but don't any longer: Yagari
    7.The character that you could take to a desert island: takuma, Kaname
    8. A pairing that you love: Yume
    09. A pairing that you dislike: Shiki and Rima (no I do not dislike but I do not go crazy over them also, a bit indifferent here)

10. The characters that shouldn't have died: haruka, Yuuri...just a pity...
    11. 5 characters who are going to die (Maybe): Zero, Kaname, Sara (she definetely), Takuma (much afraid for him due to Sara), Maria (she can help with her blood Zero, Sara may not like it).
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:34 pm

The first character you first fell in love with :
    kaname.i wouldnt say love because that is only for yuki but i like him the most of all characters. he is the nicest character. he loves yuki and is for yuki.he is very caring,protective and a very kind person.
    2.The character you never expected to love as much as you do now:
    well not anyone my opinion is same only it increased for kaname more.
    3.The character everyone else loves that you don't:
    i dont know people like ruka and sara for mature ness and craftiness. i dislike both .
    4.The character you love that everyone else hates:
    well kaname. many people say rude things about him and shiki also many say he is boring but i like him.
    5.The character you used to love but don't any longer:
    well the ones i like are same. i thought cross was good person but recently he is acting really weird trusting sara of all people.
    6The character you used to dislike but don't any longer:.
    they remain disliked only.
    7..The character that you could take to a desert island:
    well kaname is for yuki if it were upto me i would send them together.lol i'll take shiki.
    8.A pairing that you love:
    kaname and yuki of course. they look so good together. Yume. and haruka and juri are second.
    9.A pairing that you dislike:
    zeki.
    10.The characters that shouldn't have died:
    haruka and juri
    11.5 characters who are going to die (Maybe) :
    well i wont ans this i only hope sara dies soon she is the problem of everyone.

Last edited by Conrad Weller on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:30 pm

1. The first character you first fell in love with:
    3. The character everyone else loves that you don't:
    4. The character you love that everyone else hates:
    5. The character you used to love but don't any longer:
    6.The character you used to dislike but don't any longer:
    7.The character that you could take to a desert island:
    8. A pairing that you love:
    09. A pairing that you dislike:
    10. The characters that shouldn't have died:
    11. 5 characters who are going to die (Maybe):

1. The first character you first fell in love with: I haven't really fallen in love with anyone but I have to admit, Zero was the most attractive one at the opening of the manga, so he was one who caught my attention first, then Kaname later. :3

Kaname -started loving him when he cared for Yuki gently~ I love him more when I realize his past is really deep, sad and despairing Sad *hugs*,
    Takuma - just realized he reminds me so much of someone I know [Vampire Knight Quiz] 215456 especially the way he would ally himself with the enemy to protect his ideals,
    Aido - omg he's probably my most favorite character now besides kaname :3 I just love how he developed throughout the manga... :3

Zero. or any of the hunters like Yagari.. lately I don't like how they're doing their job blindly and acting tough about it.

Sara -LOL I really don't understand the hate, I don't hate her, I just find her really amusing.. she's like this bratty little girl. [Vampire Knight Quiz] 215456 she has the power but she uses it to create an all girl harem.. when Kaname asked her about ouri after she killed him, her excuse was so infantile but reasonable.. lol. when takuma teased her on her age she stomped on his feet without even changing expression..she quickly thought of a clever excuse to evade being arrested, and even managed to stump Zero in the middle of his kill-lust.. xD And the way she goes around begging (literally) on her knees just to prevent others from suspecting her is just damn hilarious [Vampire Knight Quiz] 215456 She is a walking amusement park Very Happy
    Shizuka too - I love how she's objective in seeing things and making deals even as she was dubbed as mad queen.. She doesn't really strike me as mad.. I love her sadness and her angst with Ichiru, which I believe is what true angst should be in the context of love, she didn't want to turn him into a vampire despite everything, she took into account Ichiru's humanity.. Embarassed it was quite touching how they've been together eventhough they were very different.
    Kaname or Yuki - added this, lol, I love love loveee Kaname~ XD but some just hate him ahh can understand where its coming from though xD hehe. Yuki...hmm Yuki I dont really hate or love her, I'm partial most of the time, she has her good points too which I can appreciate.

Zero - I just got fed up with him, his role in the first arc was very appealing but it kept circling on the SAME thing even in the second arc.. I don't like how he acted kind of immature/bratty at the ball :/ I used to love the Zero that cared but doesn't have to be rude to show it. Kaien - lately he's acting really ridiculous and pushover it makes me think he either knows what he's doing but he's not telling.
    But maybe my opinion may change in the future

mm I didn't really dislike anyone so no..

Aido! cheers He would be three person in one, and his intelligence will definitely be of good use if we're stranded bounce bounce kyaa~

YUME, (the timeless romance, the feeling of spending your eternity with someone like Kaname is just not so exaggerated.. its heaven [Vampire Knight Quiz] 471363817 a whole immortal lifetime to discover each other~)
    Kain and Ruka (mm its probably what true unrequited love is, I love how Kain is sooo patient and so mature in dealing with the unrequited love.. he's very unconditional, and he accepts Ruka no matter what she is, without hoping for anything in return from her... :3)
    Aido and Yuki (cheers its the birth of a new pairing! [Vampire Knight Quiz] 215456 [Vampire Knight Quiz] 215456 be prepared... [Vampire Knight Quiz] 215456 [Vampire Knight Quiz] 215456 I just loooove this two~ ),
    Kaito and Zero (I know, lol, but I love how they interact, Kaito being the older brother.. Embarassed)
    Zero and Sara (again, prepare for the birth of a new pairing! Very Happy Very Happy its highly possible that Zero may submit to Sara's bait... ooh but the appeal between them is just ooozing. Embarassed )
    haha... cupid's arrow hits anyone. :3 [Vampire Knight Quiz] 348569985 you never know~

Shiki and Rima... mm I don't see much of their "romance", only the tiny part when Shiki caressed Rima while she was asleep or Rima defending Shiki when Rido was possessing him... Lately there was just talk between them, I don't dislike them but I don't like it either. Meh.

10. The characters that shouldn't have died: Haruka and Juri -not that they shouldn't have died but Hino shouldn't have stopped portraying their story (which in a sense made them dead in the manga) I wish there were more of their past. [Vampire Knight Quiz] 1064584243
    The important someone Kaname lost and made him despair - whoever that is changed Kaname's life completely..

11. 5 characters who are going to die (Maybe): Zero (sacrifice), Kaname (sacrifice), the other three are random hunters/vampires not important to the story [Vampire Knight Quiz] 215456 [Vampire Knight Quiz] 215456 [Vampire Knight Quiz] 215456 of course I don't want anyone else to die other than most probable. cheers

Last edited by sweetsolace on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:56 pm

1. The first character you first fell in love with: Kaname of course! [Vampire Knight Quiz] 3530524148 I still remember the first time I saw him … when the gates opened and he was surrounded by the NC … he was so outstanding [Vampire Knight Quiz] 651225598 that I knew from the first moment that he was the protagonist! (I’m referring on the anime since first I saw the anime). It was a die-hard love from the first sight![Vampire Knight Quiz] 1019656462 Although I have to admit that I found (and still do) Zero veryyyy hottie !!! drawling

2.The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: Aidou Hanabusa. At the beginning I thought he was annoying.

3. The character everyone else loves that you don't: Yagari … not that everyone loves him I suppose, but I think he has his share of fondness … but I really don’t like him at all! [Vampire Knight Quiz] M051

4. The character you love that everyone else hates: I guess Kaname … not that everyone else hate him … his fandom is huge lol, but the hatred he accumulates is greater even than the hate for the villains on the VK … but I can guess where it’s coming from[Vampire Knight Quiz] Cz38

5. The character you used to love but don't any longer: Mmm I don’t have any … the development of the script didn’t change my view for the characters.

6.The character you used to dislike but don't any longer: Maybe Ruka … I didn’t like her at first but now I respect her.

7.The character that you could take to a desert island: Kaname by far!!!! … Takuma, Zero … [Vampire Knight Quiz] M164

8. A pairing that you love: YUME!!! [Vampire Knight Quiz] M208

09. A pairing that you dislike: Zeki cuz in the first arc was very intense, interesting and I really enjoyed their scenes … but now IMO is dragging only for fanservice and for that only I think it’s annoying. VK have so much to offer than a stretched LT …
    And of course Sara-Takuma … I want my beloved Takuma far away from her web [Vampire Knight Quiz] M127

10. The characters that shouldn't have died: Haruka and Juuri [Vampire Knight Quiz] M167 … but I guess it was inevitable …

11. 5 characters who are going to die (Maybe): Sara (definitely) … I don’t want anyone else to die …
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:02 pm

1. The character you first fell in love with: What a simple question. Of course kaname.

2. The character you never expected to love as much as you do now? I think my answer is Shiki Senri.

3. The character everyone else loves that you don't? I will say sara, but I don't know how many fans like sara.

4. The character that you love that everyone else hates? I think my answer is Shiki Senri.

5. The character that you used to love but don't any longer? Deffinily Cross Kaien. the way he acts lately is annoying me.

6. The character you used to dislike but don't any longer? I believe the answer is Rido, and this because he is death. I hated him when he was alive, but death?

7. The character that you would take to a desert island? My options are: kaname, shiki, kaito, yagari (I like his eye patch).

8. A pairing that you love? Yume

9. A pairing that you dislike? Zeki

10. The character that shouldn't have died? Aido-dono (because his death still doesn't have an answer)

11. 5 characters who are going to die (maybe)? Sara will die; takuma, zero, kaien cross, kaname (i hope not).
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:02 am

1. The first character you first fell in love with: [Vampire Knight Quiz] 812189494

[Vampire Knight Quiz] 812189494 Kaname . Since the first time I see him . I found him so mysterious and romantic . The kind of story character I found intriging . A Prince Charming and a Demon King in the same package .

[Vampire Knight Quiz] 3814611447 Aido . At first I found him annoying . But later I understand him better . Now he's cool to me .

Rima . She's indifferent to me . [Vampire Knight Quiz] 1098764838

Rido . I like mad , psychotic ,crazy characters in my stories . [Vampire Knight Quiz] 1348895015 How bad is I don't now more of his past story . [Vampire Knight Quiz] 2555855207

None . ha-ha-ha

Zero . aha Now I understand him better . I could deal with his character .

For fun : Hanabusa Aido . ha-ha-ha For survival skills : Kaito or Zero . [Vampire Knight Quiz] 3043625818 No , maybe Zero not . He could end suffering of heatrstroke . And needing my help . [Vampire Knight Quiz] 3371568520 Maybe Kaname is better for surviving skills .

Yume . [Vampire Knight Quiz] 4179206333 Just so adorable together . [Vampire Knight Quiz] 2554657431 I want them to end with twin kids , agirl and a boy .

Senri and Rima . Actually I don't dislike them . Just found them boring . No conflict . I like to see more action / romance between them .

Haruka and Juuri . I know they had to die for the plot to progress . But at least I like to see more bonus stories or a mini spin - off series about how they finally ended together . As Juuri appears to refused Haruka's advances for a long time .

11. 5 characters who are going to die (Maybe): [Vampire Knight Quiz] 2893101595

Sara is the most expect one . queen I'm waiting for Rido to die at last . [Vampire Knight Quiz] 473101691 Takuma is a good possibility . [Vampire Knight Quiz] 3476048923 The character I see with the greatest probability to die at the end is Kaien Cross . [Vampire Knight Quiz] 2893101595 Kaname maybe is the one character I don't want to die with the most clues in the story for ending dead . [Vampire Knight Quiz] 2747345646 Hope this doesn't happens .

Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:43 pm

1. The first character you first fell in love with: Zero, because I felt sorry for him, but by the 10th Night, I was in love with Kaname and have ever since!
    Kaname, because as I said, I like Zero first.
    3. The character everyone else loves that you don't: I really, REALLY don't like Ruka, she really annoys me for some reason, I don't like Yuki much either.
    4. The character you love that everyone else hates: Maria when she was possessed by Shizuka! I loved that more girly side of Shizuka!
    5. The character you used to love but don't any longer: Ichijo, probably because I miss his happy cheerful side.
    6.The character you used to dislike but don't any longer: Maria (non Possessed)
    7.The character that you could take to a desert island: KANAME!
    8. A pairing that you love: Yume (only because you get to see a romantic Kaname!) and HarkukaxJuuri
    09. A pairing that you dislike: ZeroxMaria (Mentioned in chapter 72)
    and Zeki, tbh I don't think it works.
    10. The characters that shouldn't have died: HARUKA AND JUURI!!!! I loved them!!!
    11. 5 characters who are going to die (Maybe): Kaname (unfortunately), Kaien, Ichijo, Yori and Sara
    Lisi
    Lisi
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : black and deadpan

Post by Lisi Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:28 pm

1. The first character you first fell in love with: at the beginning no one, but then kaname
    2.The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: kaname. at first i thought he is the super-good vampireboy (I don'T like that) but then he killed shizuka and killing is always evil and vampires are evil! and he is mean to zero
    3. The character everyone else loves that you don't: Zero. I just think he is okay..
    4. The character you love that everyone else hates: sara shirabuki. in my opinion she is very interesting!
    5. The character you used to love but don't any longer: yuki. I liked her much but now, i think she is
    only okay
    6.The character you used to dislike but don't any longer: Ichiru, because he died XD
    7.The character that you could take to a desert island: kaname
    8. A pairing that you love: 1. kaname x sara but i think it will never happen. XD 2. yuki x kaname
    09. A pairing that you dislike: ruka x kaname
    10. The characters that shouldn't have died: hmmm juuri!
    11. 5 characters who are going to die (Maybe): kaname , yuki, sara,, hanabusa, hmmm but i hope not Smile
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:25 am

1. The first character you first fell in love with: Honestly, I don't remember. I read VK for a long time before I fell for it. But I think I liked Zero from very early on.

2.The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: Probably Zero. Out of the mangas/animes I've read and watched it's only been a few where I've really loved one or more of the characters.

3. The character everyone else loves that you don't: There isn't really a VK character everyone loves, is there? But I've no character I dislike so I'm passing on this one.

4. The character you love that everyone else hates: Same.

5. The character you used to love but don't any longer: Yuuki. She had way more personality in the first arc, but she's seems to be getting it together again recently Very Happy

6.The character you used to dislike but don't any longer: Kaname. I really disliked his smug attitude and torment of Zero, but his child/teenager self was really sweet and I also admire him for his past with helping of people and his sad story with the hooded woman.

7.The character that you could take to a desert island: A pierced vampire hunter with silver hair and abs, duh Razz

8. A pairing that you love: I liked both zeki and yume in the first arc. Now I only like zeki Razz

09. A pairing that you dislike: I don't really dislike yume, I just can't find a good trait about them other than their physical appeal together. Yuuki acts more like his fangirl than his girlfriend and he acts more like her father than her boyfriend. They're also both inactive whenever they're together, yet becomes useful once they're separated. Zeki just offered so much more action and realism to a relationship.

Also Zero and Yori (what a joke, and such a bore if it happened.)

10. The characters that shouldn't have died: Ichiru! I miss him x(

11. 5 characters who are going to die (Maybe): I doubt that many will die, but I think Kaname and Kaien are at the highest risks. And possibly Takuma.
    minimalve
    minimalve
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Give it to me! XD

Post by minimalve Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:28 pm

1. The first character you first fell in love with: Zero. Ka-na-me SAMA! Very Happy:D
    2.The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: Hanabusa
    3. The character everyone else loves that you don't: Zero
    4. The character you love that everyone else hates: Kaien
    5. The character you used to love but don't any longer: Yori
    6.The character you used to dislike but don't any longer: Hanabusa
    7.The character that you could take to a desert island: Kaname
    8. A pairing that you love: Kaien/Yuki/Zero
    09. A pairing that you dislike: Ruka/Kain
    10. The characters that shouldn't have died: Haruka /Yuri
    11. 5 characters who are going to die (Maybe): Sara, Hanabusa,Ruka,Kain, Kaien (and Yori) ;D
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:32 pm

1. The character you first fell in love with:
    Zero, definitely  Very Happy  He was my favourite character from the start, though I'm not entirely sure why... scratch  Other than he's HOT, of course wub Well, also because I always thought he was kind of cute when it came to his emotions as well (I know a lot of you are probably thinking... affraid  what?! lol!). He doesn't really know how to let anyone else in, so he tries to distance himself by pushing away everyone who cares about what happens to him  Sad  But when he does open up, he can say really sweet things (like when Yagari made some brush off comment about Yuuki to Zero in the first arch and he said, 'her existence in my heart isn't small' wub) Kawaii!!!  Razz

2. The character you never expected to love as much as you do now?
    I'd have to say Aidou  Smile  At first I just thought, 'okay well this guy's a spoiled brat' which he sort of was in the first arch (like when he 'ran away' from the moon dorm and started bossing Zero and Yuuki around at the Chairman's quarters  [Vampire Knight Quiz] 215456 ). But he's really grown on me in recent chapters, and I think his characters evolved quite a lot since the first arc  Smile  He's got to be the most loyal character of the whole cast; he's just adorable  cheers

3. The character everyone else loves that you don't?
    Uhhmm...I'm not too sure about that one. I don't hate or really dislike any of the characters in particular. Pass on this one Smile

4. The character that you love that everyone else hates?
    Sara, Shizuka and Kaito. I just seem to like a lot of the anatagonists in any story. They add conflict which is essential to keeping the story going, y'know?  king  Sara's movements are essential to the manga's plot, and its interesting to see how its developing (although I still wish the plot would move a tiny little bit faster so Hino can reveal what she's really been up to  [Vampire Knight Quiz] 873527 ). Same goes for Shizuka. Also, I added Kaito because for some reason I really like him (in even though he only has a cameo role in the story at the moment). I don't think anyone particularly hates him...? (correct me if I'm wrong, please), but I figured I should add him here  Very Happy

5. The character that you used to love but don't any longer?
    Maria, I suppose. Well, I never really loved her. I thought she was cute during the first arc with her attachment to Ichiru wub (like how she thought Zero was Ichiru at one stage after she woke up and ran to give him a hug, lol!). She just seemed quite affectionate and timid. During the later half of the first arc and then throughout the second I sort of forgot about her / didn't care as much, though admittedly I'm beginning to like her now (similar reasons to what I said about Sara and Shizuka, shes stirring things up now with the plot after showing interest in Zero). Still, I don't actually like her as much as I did. But I don't hate her; I wish her character had been developed more.

6. The character you used to dislike but don't any longer?
    Kaname (don't hit me Kaname fans! lol!) When I first started reading the manga I didn't like him, because he was so evasive towards Yuuki's questions. Or maybe it was because I was so hung up on Zero  Embarassed  But we learned it was for Yuuki's safety and stability as a human. As each chapter progressed in the first arc I started to like him. And I learned more about Kaname, and then seeing how he cares for Yuuki in the second arc (cute, I'll admit  Razz ), I changed my mind  Smile  Even though Zero will always be my favourite character of the whole series, I still think Kaname's a very interesting/mysterious character. His actions determine the direction of the story  Cool

7. The character that you would take to a desert island?
    ZERO! wub wub wub Need I give reasons why....? lol!  [Vampire Knight Quiz] 3994664780

8. A pairing that you love?
    [Vampire Knight Quiz] 3994664780 Zero / Yuuki  [Vampire Knight Quiz] 3994664780  Also, Ruka and Akatsuki. Shiki and Rima are also kind of cute together too....Yori and Kaito...? (Hahaha sorry I try to pair everyone up in my head  [Vampire Knight Quiz] 215456  Feel free to ignore me).

9. A pairing that you dislike?
    None, really. I like Zero, and hope that he is happy in the end. So maybe that makes me a 'Zeki' shipper? But I won't mind if Kaname and Yuuki end up together in the end (but I'd still like to at least see some resolution for Zero and Yuuki as well. I just want them to be friends again, like they were in the first arc Razz )

10. The character that shouldn't have died?
    The hooded pureblood woman. It would've been a great twist for the plot if she just showed up sometime (...could possibly spice up the LT, too....) wub Kaname's former lover lol!

11. 5 characters who are going to die (maybe)?
    I think one of the main trio will die (though I really really really really REALLY hope not  Sad ). Also, Kaien, Sara, Kaito and maybe Aidou (THOUGH I WOULD BE SO UPSET IF HE DIED!)  Evil or Very Mad  It is labelled as a tragedy, after all  scratch

Last edited by Kara on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Hi I´m new [Vampire Knight Quiz] 4021393694 [Vampire Knight Quiz] 534606
    1. The Character you first fell in love with: ZERO!
    2: don´t know
    3: The Character everyone else but you don´t: Kaname
    4: ZERO!
    5 and 6: non of this has changed for me [Vampire Knight Quiz] 2555855207
    7. The Character you would take to a dersert island?: Zero (Okay is there answer for me today there is not ZeroLOL) But i would love to take Zero and Yuuki toghter so they maybe could talk out
    8. A pairing that you love?: Zeki!
    9. A Pairing that you dislike?: Okay i don´t want to answer this Q [Vampire Knight Quiz] 707342981
    10. Haruka and Juuri
    11.5. Character who is going to die(Maybe): Kaname andd Sara and Maybe Takuma
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:45 pm

I'm back yeah cheers (I've been busy as hell)

1. The first character you first fell in love with: Zero.
    5 years of intense love

2.The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: Kaname
    3. The character everyone else loves that you don't: Let me change the "everyone" by some-hummm Yori (she is boring Evil or Very Mad )
    4. The character you love that everyone else hates: Shizuka
    5. The character you used to love but don't any longer: Yuuki
    6.The character you used to dislike but don't any longer: Kaname
    7.The character that you could take to a desert island: Zero.
    8. A pairing that you love: Zeki
    09. A pairing that you dislike: Yume, Zeri.
    10. The characters that shouldn't have died: Shizuka (she was awesome)
    11. 5 characters who are going to die (Maybe): imo, none of the trio...so maybe Takuma, Sara and Yori (wishful thinking for the latter)
    emogirl4evr
    emogirl4evr
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Location : playing soccer with aidou, kaname,shiki,zero,and all the other vampire knight boys
    Humor : dark and mistevouis

Post by emogirl4evr Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:33 pm

this is strange i do vampire knight quizzes on quizilla and quizazz and evry single time i got kaname kuran. itswerid and epic at the same time .
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:49 am

Kaname. He was my favorite from the very beginning. Love how mysterious he is.

Aidou. I thought he was annoying at first. And Kain as well. I wasn't big on him till later and the story revealed his love for Ruka.

Well, I dislike no one in the story. But I would say Zero. I don't dislike him, but I certainly don't love him.

Shizuka, Rido, and Sara. I really like Shizuka's personality, she's actually one of my faves because she is so elegant. Rido was a good villain and made things more interesting. And I admit, I do like Sara some. I don't love her, but I don't hate/dislike her.

Well, I never loved Zero, but I used to like him more than I do now.

Well, no one since I like them all.

Oh, like survival? Yagari then. Because he would be the first one to find a way off. lol!

Kaname/Yuuki. They are the best in VK! cheers And then Haruka/Juuri, they are almost as equally awesome! cheers

Also Shiki/Rima, Zero/Maria, and Kain/Ruka. They are great! cheers

Zero/Yuuki

Haruka and Juuri!

Hm, Sara and maybe Kaien. Other than that, I don't really know. scratch
    Yuuki Kuran
    Yuuki Kuran
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Sarcastic, dark

Post by Yuuki Kuran Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:50 am

1. The first character you first fell in love with:
    Kaname. He was just the type of character that I like. It's always the mysterious characters in series that compel me and grab my attention. I love it more when their actions have good intentions and we find this out later. I'm also fond of dark hair and an elegant look in the look's department and being loyal/devoted. Kaname reaches all my like's and expectations for a character. Besides him the only other character that reached them all in manga series was Itachi Uchiha from Naruto.
    2. The character you never expected to love as much as you do now:
    Aido, I suppose. At first I found him to be distasteful a bit. I don't dislike him, but I didn't like him either. Now I do like him and find him quite humorous and entertaining on some occasions. I also love how he stood up for Yuuki when she was trying to reestablish the Night Class.
    I suppose Zero? I know not everyone loves him, but he does have a decent sized fandom.
    I'm not sure if everyone hates Rima?
    Cross Kaien. I'm very disappointed in him right now, very.
    None. I still dislike who I disliked originally.
    Kaname. Oh would that desert island turn into such the paradise for me. I'd be in heaven. [Vampire Knight Quiz] 1694537797
    Kaname x Yuuki.
    Zero x Yuuki.
    A small part of me wants to say Aido-dono, but it's over ruled by the bigger part who feels he should have.
    The reason being is the brief look we saw on his face before Kaname killed him. He looked a bit sad, but it also looked like he was willingly letting Kaname kill him. Kaname also told him something we don't know yet. I feel his death was for a good intention and that isn't something I'd be against. I do want to know more before I'm completely alright with it, though.
    11. 5 characters who are going to die (Maybe):
    Zero. Reason being is out of the three mains he has the less relevance to the plot. If it's decided one of the main's is going to be killed off I think he would be the logical and best bet.
    I also think at least one of the characters from the original Night Class (if not more) are going to die too. I'm not certain which one/s though.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Well everyone knows that my fav character in VK is Kaname but if I´m honest I have to say that I fell in love with Zero earlier, a pic of Hino-sensesei was enough (after a few chapters it changed but I still like Zero)

Aidou. Normally I don´t like this childish characters, but now I know that he has a loyal and serious side too. He is one of my favs today and I wish him the best

Maria Kurenai, I saw that many people like her now and that they would be happy if she and Zero would come together...in my eyes Zero should find someone other. I don´t like her, her character isn´t so well in my eyes and I hope that Zero sees that too^^

Rido and Sara. He is so hot and I pity him, he lived through a lot too in my eyes, seing his siblings happy together and he is alone, never enough...Sara is a tough character, I like that and she has great hair but she has too die^^

mmh no idea...there is really no one

Similar to number 2 right?

Only one? That´s mean I would take almost everyone of them...but I think Aidou or Takuma, it would be fun...( Kaname would be awesome too but I think he wouldn´t enjoy it as much as I would do, so I don´t want to trigger his anger, it would be dangerous)

Yume of course

Akatsuki and Ruka, he would be happy but I think he deserves someone better who loves him as much as he loves her, that would be fair

Haruka and Juuri

Kaien Cross in my eyes, Sara shirabuki, maybe one of the main three (don´t like that)
    jayashree
    jayashree
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning Zone[Vampire Knight Quiz] Drops1black

Post by jayashree Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:42 am

1. The first character you first fell in love with: Kaname i was in heaven when i saw him he is the hottest Anime character i have seen and i have seen a lot
    2.The character you never expected to love as much as you do now:Aido he is hot and he alway makes me laugh he's my second favorite charcter
    3. The character everyone else loves that you don't: Zero i done hate him but i done like him either
    4. The character you love that everyone else hates:Rido omg he is one sexy badass
    5. The character you used to love but don't any longer:If i love a character i love you for life
    6.The character you used to dislike but don't any longer:If i dislike someone it's for life
    7.The character that you could take to a desert island: Kaname
    8. A pairing that you love: Kaname and Yuuki nottin like Pure love
    09. A pairing that you dislike:I done really care about the other pair to me they just does not interest me at all
    10. The characters that shouldn't have died:Rido he made my day enjoyable he 's too bad
    11. 5 characters who are going to die (Have to die): SARA she need to die next
    sdalove
    sdalove
    Human

Post by sdalove Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:50 am

1. The first character you first fell in love with: Hanabusa Aido he so cute and hot at the same time
    2.The character you never expected to love as much as you do now:Kaname first i thought he was boring but the more i learn about him the more i like him
    3. The character everyone else loves that you don't: Zero omg he's boring all i here is i am a vampire and i hate my self dude get over it
    4. The character you love that everyone else hates: Rido he's hot evil and badass
    5. The character you used to love but don't any longer:Zero first i love the whole i hate vampire thing but got old and he just beacme boring
    6.The character you used to dislike but don't any longer: Yuuki at first she was just too obsessed with zero
    7.The character that you could take to a desert island:Aidomy dream came true
    8. A pairing that you love: Yuuki and Aido(never gonna happen)so Kaname and Yuuki
    09. A pairing that you dislike: Zero and Yuuki talk about wrong for each other i see them as bro and sis kids of cross
    10. The characters that shouldn't have died: Rido he was so not boring
    11. 5 characters who are going to die (Maybe):along as it's not Aido or sara or kaname
    mabel
    mabel
    Human

Post by mabel Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:20 am

1. The first character you first fell in love with: Kaname at the start of vampire when the bad vampire try to kill Yuuki i neww i did love him

2.The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: Aido to me he was just stupid but later i just begin to like he's loyal and he has so much feeling
    3. The character everyone else loves that you don't: Zero i done like guys with piercing they creep me out

4. The character you love that everyone else hates: Sara nottin like an evil lady love her she is just bad

5. The character you used to love but don't any longer:Cross he was so funny now he's too stupid and to serious

6.The character you used to dislike but don't any longer: still hate who i hate still love who i love

7.The character that you could take to a desert island: Kaname and Aido i am dreaming

8. A pairing that you love: i done have a favorite pairing
    09. A pairing that you dislike:Zero and Yuuki i done see love and Kaname and Yuuki i should be with Kaname not yuuki

10. The characters that shouldn't have died: IDk

11. 5 characters who are going to die (Maybe): Sara( i love her) Kaname(i love him) Yuuki(if she dies kaname will be sad so no i done want her dead) Aido( no way he is to cute) Cross(yeah) Zero( never like him so i done care)who else well i think that's all
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:39 am

1. The first character you first fell in love with: Kaname Kuran. I fell for Kaname because he seemed to me a very "prince charming" and I have a soft spot for such characters. Yuuki I just thought she was very adorable.
    2.The character you never expected to love as much as you do now: Maria Kurenai. There is something so innocent, fragile and so pure to her character that I can't help but adore that.
    3. The character everyone else loves that you don't: Zero actually. I don't dislike him, but I am indifferent about him.
    4. The character you love that everyone else hates: Yuuki. It seems she gets a lot of hate, and she is basically became a price to win by either Kaname ore Zero Crying or Very sad. Yes she is pretty fickle, and yes the girl needs to get a hold of herself, but I still can't help but adore this gentle princess. I adore Yuuki and her growth as a character is something I hope to see more of.
    5. The character you used to love but don't any longer: Kaien Cross I use to love his bubble side, but lately is actions and what he says is severely annoying me.
    6.The character you used to dislike but don't any longer: Maria but I have grown to love her a lot Very Happy
    7.The character that you could take to a desert island: Kaname and Takuma probably
    8. A pairing that you love: Yuuki/Kaname Haruka/Juuri (potential) ZeroxMaria and Ruka/Akatsuki
    09. A pairing that you dislike: Zeki
    10. The characters that shouldn't have died: Haruka and Juuri
    11. 5 characters who are going to die (DEFINITELY): Sara, because she is the only villain around. Her demise will probably be soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:03 pm