Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? Bar_left59%What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? Bar_left27%What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? Bar_left15%What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+4
Nightclaws
Kanamelover<3
aya-chan
Angelique
8 posters

What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima?

Angelique
    Angelique
    Human

Humor : I've got nothing against God.It's his Fan Club I can't stand.
    Warning ZoneWhat's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? Dropsoa

What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? Empty What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima?

Post by Angelique Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Apparently, this is a topic where you can tell us about your favourite song(s) by Kanon Wakashima. I'm sure that many of us has heard of her and got curious about her music. Post a video if you want to, so that everybody can enjoy that piece.^_^

Let me start first! My favourite song of hers is Celmisia.I will post a video to it when I'm allowed to.^_~

aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? Empty Re: What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima?

Post by aya-chan Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:24 pm

The only songs I know from her are the ones from vk. she seems a little darker in her songs *at least in the ones from vk*

I should search more songs of hers and dowld them Very Happy
    Angelique
    Angelique
    Human

Humor : I've got nothing against God.It's his Fan Club I can't stand.

What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? Empty Re: What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima?

Post by Angelique Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Hehe, you certainly have to!^_^She has many joyful songs as well,you may find loads on youtube. ;D
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Angelique wrote:Hehe, you certainly have to!^_^She has many joyful songs as well,you may find loads on youtube. ;D

Glad to know she has joyful songs too. most of my jap. songs are dowld from youtube. i use dvd free studio to convert them from video to mp3.
    Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:50 am

I love Kanon Wakeshima, I saw her live in London a month ago, she was amazing.
    My top 3 songs by her would be:
    Kuroi Torikago
    Still Doll
    Suno no oshiro.

Aya-chan What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? 2412465706
    How could you, lol I always by here albums, support the artist Smile
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Kanamelover<3 wrote:Aya-chan What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? 2412465706
    How could you, lol I always by here albums, support the artist Smile

Sad unfortunately, i can't find jap. music on the market *in my country* so, all i have to do is to dowld them
    Nightclaws
    Human

Post by Nightclaws Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:11 am

[quote="aya-chan"][quote="Kanamelover<3"]Aya-chan What's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? 2412465706
    How could you, lol I always by here albums, support the artist Smile[/quote]

Sad unfortunately, i can't find jap. music on the market *in my country* so, all i have to do is to dowld them[/quote]

Hav u tried itunes?
    dark_lolita
    dark_lolita
    Human

Post by dark_lolita Wed May 15, 2013 12:23 am

Kuroi Torikago Smile
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneWhat's your favourite song by Kanon Wakashima? Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Wed May 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Oh my gosh... It's been forever since I listened to Kanon Wakeshima! I should do that... x3 You guys have probably heard Suna no Oshiro, and Still Doll since they were in vampire knight as the endings (both of those have amazing videos on youtube if you haven't seen them <3) but I loved her Lolitawork Libretto album even more.x3 My favorite songs from that are Heroine Syndrome, and Storytelling by Solita which has a video. ^^ Oh, Kagami is also a good one, I think it's on the Shinshoku Dolce album . . . <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duEABed5jQ4

Saphira_K
    Saphira_K
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : U Bet :P

Post by Saphira_K Thu May 16, 2013 5:16 pm

^ wow will have to hear those!
    i've only heard (of course) still doll, suna no oshiro, and monochrome frame. they are all good <3 but i love suna no oshiro the most. i've been thinking of getting an album from her Smile
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Mon May 20, 2013 6:25 am

I LOVE suna no oshiro,still doll,and kagami

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:02 am