Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 Bar_left59%Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 Bar_left27%Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
    Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 Bar_left15%Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+8
    lililovelilica
    caela
    mariangie
    aya-chan
    nina
    juliet
    sweetsolace
    VampireCythia
    12 posters

Eternal Mysteries

VampireCythia
      VampireCythia
      Pureblood Vampire
      Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
      Warning ZoneEternal Mysteries - Page 3 Dropsoa

Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 Empty Eternal Mysteries

Post by VampireCythia Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Is there something you don´t understand who have bother? Hino have made many mysteries throughtout the whole serie. Let´s try to figure out the mysteries. (It means things we don´t understad through the serie can we discuss here)

Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 Empty Re: Eternal Mysteries

Post by Maria Kuran Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:46 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:
      Yeah,since Rima really loves Shiki(and in love you can always win) rofl but Shiki is getting away from her how sad)
      But i'm certain Rima will make him be back to her side again!
      want to see Rima kissing Shiki too! Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 651225598

Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 3887309346 oh not again!!! LOl Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 3371568520 Please someone to control the shojo-fans!!! LOL crazy
      But first i want Kaname to Explain everything to Yuuki...
      and Shiki explain to Rima cheers

yes, we need a explanation from the two mysterious Kuran´s men´s!!! Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 1547219295
      lililovelilica
      lililovelilica
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:

Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 3887309346 oh not again!!! LOl Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 3371568520 Please someone to control the shojo-fans!!! LOL crazy

yes, we need a explanation from the two mysterious Kuran´s men´s!!! Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 1547219295
      It's difficult to understand men,it's even difficult to understand my brother and my boyfriendT.T
      Maria Kuran
      Maria Kuran
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Bad...

Post by Maria Kuran Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:31 pm

lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:

It's difficult to understand men,it's even difficult to understand my brother and my boyfriendT.T

rofl rofl rofl rofl LOL!! Yes the mens are so complicated!!! ANd they say that we are!!!
      lililovelilica
      lililovelilica
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:
      lililovelilica wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl LOL!! Yes the mens are so complicated!!! ANd they say that we are!!!
      They are a ENIGMA! scratch
      kialovejapan
      kialovejapan
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Wed May 02, 2012 2:20 pm

Maria Kuran wrote:Well it was reviewing the manga closely and I remembered some things I wanted to ask in the forum. They may be related to the great sin of Kaname, maybe not, but should be there for something ... Good start.
      1 - What they mean or to serve, the key that Kaname give to Yuki?
      Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 Vampire-knight-1515918

2-Aidou-dono (Hanabusa's dad), which was what Kaname said to him, to be resigned to being killed by Kaname?

Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 Vampire-knight-1752623
      And the last one ... but not very important ...
      3-kaname was speaking seriously when he told Yuki to start over, will be doing all this, for her to face and become stronger?
      Well let's think!! Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 3887309346
      You're my savior!!!
      For months I'm puzzling myself to understand the meaning of that key............ Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 594618053 Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 594618053
      Maybe Kaname gave to Yuuki a key that open a door where there is preserved a powerful weapon!!! Or there is a
      chalice glass with inside Kaname's blood.....(who knows maybe Kaname might die at the end...)When Yuuki will drink that blood she'll understand all the past memories of Kaname, and the relationship with the hooded woman... Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 594618053
      Oh It's so still confusing...!!! Too many mysteries
      I had a flash!!! Look at the key!!!
      And now look this image!! In the final song of the Vk (First saga)
      Spoiler:
      Look at necklace which leads Yuuki at her neck!!! Isn't the same key?!?!?!
      Maybe it's a subliminal message from Hino-sensei!!!! Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 4155267722
      Ops don\'t speak
      Maybe am I too enthusiastic?! almost..
      He he I'm sorry....!!
      Kanamelover<3
      Kanamelover<3
      Common Vampire
      Common Vampire

Post by Kanamelover<3 Thu May 03, 2012 12:40 am

1. they key > it is intended to unlock something (for certain this haha) that Yuuki should know or find but when being alone and the importance of the key is for a future use> since Kaname considers that to be important it means that it will definitely play its role there in aiding Yuuki to something > perhaps another truth. My question is why Kaname does not say to her what the key protects...but since he is handing her the key how can he control time and know when she will be using it? it can be after his departure? or whatever?

I think that the answer lays in the place, in order for Yuuki to use the key she has to find herself in the right place and in order to go further she will need the key - so she will think about it...so even though it locks the drawing there ( i think), it can be nothing in there, and this key to have another use as well in another place where Yuuki is supposed to be found.

And now how Kaname knows that she shall be found there?

I think that is because he knows that Sara holds the secrets of his past through Takuma and therefore once she spills her poison to Yuuki - Yuuki shall march out in a request to find the truth or shall be led there by clues about Kaname's past and thus the key shall be handy there...

of course nothing of the above can be truth but i can not think of anything else there to fit Razz but I am always eager for new ideas around here....

This is a very late reply to this but one thing I have thought of is, somebody previously mentioned something about Yuki's grandparents. The possibility that they are still alive, in slumber? Nothing in the Manga has mentioned them as being dead (nor alive either).

Could that key lead to where they are?

I know, you have lots of backed up evidence etc and I think it's a good idea and mostly agree with you but this was just a thought of mine and wondered.......yeah Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 1098764838

kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneEternal Mysteries - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu May 03, 2012 8:49 am

there are so many mysteries in vk.kaname'e plans,his past and many thing,i think it will atleast take 3 years to be concluded. Crying or Very sad
      kanachanimmortal
      kanachanimmortal
      Vampire Knight
      Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneEternal Mysteries - Page 3 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu May 03, 2012 8:53 am

kialovejapan wrote:
      Maria Kuran wrote:Well it was reviewing the manga closely and I remembered some things I wanted to ask in the forum. They may be related to the great sin of Kaname, maybe not, but should be there for something ... Good start.
      1 - What they mean or to serve, the key that Kaname give to Yuki?
      Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 Vampire-knight-1515918

2-Aidou-dono (Hanabusa's dad), which was what Kaname said to him, to be resigned to being killed by Kaname?

Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 Vampire-knight-1752623
      And the last one ... but not very important ...
      3-kaname was speaking seriously when he told Yuki to start over, will be doing all this, for her to face and become stronger?
      Well let's think!! Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 3887309346
      You're my savior!!!
      For months I'm puzzling myself to understand the meaning of that key............ Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 594618053 Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 594618053
      Maybe Kaname gave to Yuuki a key that open a door where there is preserved a powerful weapon!!! Or there is a
      chalice glass with inside Kaname's blood.....(who knows maybe Kaname might die at the end...)When Yuuki will drink that blood she'll understand all the past memories of Kaname, and the relationship with the hooded woman... Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 594618053
      Oh It's so still confusing...!!! Too many mysteries
      I had a flash!!! Look at the key!!!
      And now look this image!! In the final song of the Vk (First saga)
      Spoiler:
      Look at necklace which leads Yuuki at her neck!!! Isn't the same key?!?!?!
      Maybe it's a subliminal message from Hino-sensei!!!! Eternal Mysteries - Page 3 4155267722
      Ops don\'t speak
      Maybe am I too enthusiastic?! almost..
      He he I'm sorry....!!
      i think that last line,STILL YOU DO NOT ANSWER was referring to his killing pureblood plan and not telling that to yuuki.maybe... bounce
      kialovejapan
      kialovejapan
      Vampire Noble Class
      Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 03, 2012 8:25 pm

This is a very late reply to this but one thing I have thought of is, somebody previously mentioned something about Yuki's grandparents. The possibility that they are still alive, in slumber? Nothing in the Manga has mentioned them as being dead (nor alive either).

Could that key lead to where they are?

I know, you have lots of backed up evidence etc and I think it's a good idea and mostly agree with you but this was just a thought of mine and wondered.......yeah
      Yeah, it's possible...but I've seen recently in the Fanbook something interesting!! (where there is the presentation of the main and minor characters "Person who respects"): the Takuma's grandfather had a great respect to= head of the family of two generations past....so they are not Juri/Rido...but their father!! ( because he ended the monarchy era)...so knowing this, let me thinking that the grandparents of Yuuki and Kaname are disappeared/missed in someway, for us unknown one more time! -.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content