Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Aidou's Loyalty Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Aidou's Loyalty I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Aidou's Loyalty Bar_left59%Aidou's Loyalty Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Aidou's Loyalty Bar_left27%Aidou's Loyalty Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Aidou's Loyalty Bar_left15%Aidou's Loyalty Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

5 posters

Aidou's Loyalty

caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky
    Warning ZoneAidou's Loyalty Dropsoa

Aidou's Loyalty Empty Aidou's Loyalty

Post by caela Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:09 am

The character closest to all of the major love triangle participants is Aidou Hanabusa. He is at least friends with Yuuki and Zero and is a follower of Kaname. If forced to choose between Yuuki and Kaname, it is not clear who he would choose. Who do you think Aidou is most loyal to and why?

(I think this topic is fun and flame-proof, but I could be wrong.)
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Aidou's Loyalty Empty Re: Aidou's Loyalty

Post by Anneliezz Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:51 pm

I don't know. I don't think he'd be loyal to zero, though it seems like they respect each other now. It think it would be harder for him to choose between kaneme and yuuki. In the past it deffo have been kaname, but the whole situattion with his father. It might have influenced him to think more independantly about right in wrong, where as in the past he would just not think and follow (so to speak because we all know Aido is smart)
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneAidou's Loyalty Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:29 pm

caela wrote: Who do you think Aidou is most loyal to and why?

I think he's most loyal to Kurans and his faith is constantly tested.

When he saw Kaname killed Shizuka he kept quiet and went to sleep to Yuki's. I think he was upset with what he saw but he's not one to jump to conclusions in my opinion, as after that he wanted to know more about the Kurans.

He was entrusted to be Yuki's tutor and when she decided to go against Kaname twice he followed her through it despite knowing the consequence.

Now Aido saw his father "killed" by Kaname with no explanation. Aido was upset but did not to let his anger affect his relationship with Yuki, putting Zero as an example of this consequence.

Aido then sees Yuki biting Zero and we don't know what he'll do with that info.

Somehow he seems to want to find Kaname--the moment he suspected Kaien was up to something he decided to follow him (chapter 75) thinking that would lead him to Kaname. From his comment he seems eager to search for Kaname despite seeing him kill his father.

What I love about his character is not that he "blindly" follows the Kurans, but he seems to have a deeply rooted kinship with them that goes beyond being fanatic follower, same with Ruka. He has extraordinary faith in Kaname despite he knows little about him or his past, he just chooses to believe in him. Another thing is he doesn't jump to conclusions or excited to accuse Kaname because of what he sees, he knows his emotions well and he is smart enough to search beyond what he saw--in short despite that we all see Aido to be a Kaname fan, he seems to choose to listen to his mind over his heart in matters that need it. I think he will employ this with what he saw with Yuki and Zero, I hope he does.

I think he's also eager to look for Kaname to get answers

As for who he's more loyal to, there are more instances where he chose to believe in Kaname so maybe this might tell his loyalty, but I think its also fair enough to say he's also loyal to Yuki for providing her support in the night class. So I think he's loyal to both
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by caela Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:29 am

Anneliezz
    I don't think he'd be loyal to zero, though it seems like they respect each other now.

Totally agree. Interesting that Kaname seems aware of the relationship.

http://www.mangareader.net/104-57815-32/vampire-knight/chapter-65.html

(everything happened in chapter 65)
    Kaname: Hanabusa should be fine. [Hanabusa] earned the trust of everyone in the association after all.

The only person that I could think of that Aidou speaks to in the Association is Zero.

It think it would be harder for him to choose between kaneme and yuuki. In the past it deffo have been kaname, but the whole situattion with his father. It might have influenced him to think more independantly about right in wrong, where as in the past he would just not think and follow (so to speak because we all know Aido is smart)

Sweetsolace
    I think he's most loyal to Kurans and his faith is constantly tested.

When he saw Kaname killed Shizuka he kept quiet and went to sleep to Yuki's. I think he was upset with what he saw but he's not one to jump to conclusions in my opinion, as after that he wanted to know more about the Kurans.

He was entrusted to be Yuki's tutor and when she decided to go against Kaname twice he followed her through it despite knowing the consequence.

Now Aido saw his father "killed" by Kaname with no explanation. Aido was upset but did not to let his anger affect his relationship with Yuki, putting Zero as an example of this consequence.

Aido then sees Yuki biting Zero and we don't know what he'll do with that info.

Somehow he seems to want to find Kaname--the moment he suspected Kaien was up to something he decided to follow him (chapter 75) thinking that would lead him to Kaname. From his comment he seems eager to search for Kaname despite seeing him kill his father.

What I love about his character is not that he "blindly" follows the Kurans, but he seems to have a deeply rooted kinship with them that goes beyond being fanatic follower, same with Ruka. He has extraordinary faith in Kaname despite he knows little about him or his past, he just chooses to believe in him. Another thing is he doesn't jump to conclusions or excited to accuse Kaname because of what he sees, he knows his emotions well and he is smart enough to search beyond what he saw--in short despite that we all see Aido to be a Kaname fan, he seems to choose to listen to his mind over his heart in matters that need it. I think he will employ this with what he saw with Yuki and Zero, I hope he does.

I think he's also eager to look for Kaname to get answers

As for who he's more loyal to, there are more instances where he chose to believe in Kaname so maybe this might tell his loyalty, but I think its also fair enough to say he's also loyal to Yuki for providing her support in the night class. So I think he's loyal to both

I hope this is not considered flaming, but I think Aidou is a bit too devoted to Kaname, like almost gay for him. I really can't prove it, except that I don't see Aidou having a crush on anything. Maybe the right girl for Aidou has not been introduced to the VK world yet, but I can't see him interested in anything but Kaname.

Kaname not telling Aidou secrets is one thing, but killing Aidou's father is another. In chapter 75, it doesn't seem like Aidou is looking for revenge, or even looking to question Kaname: he looked like he was just looking forward to seeing Kaname again. (Kaname sensors, LOL)I question if that devotion is from just respect for Kaname or is it because Aidou both respects Kaname and likes Kaname, romantically.

When Aidou stood up for Yuuki in front of the vampire nobles, I felt he did it on principle first, friendship and loyalty second.

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/70/26

http://www.mangareader.net/vampire-knight/70/27

His respect for the Kurans begins with that Aidou was never forced to like them with pureblood mind control.

What I don't know is if Aidou sees Yuuki as his not-so-smart friend or if he also sees her romantically. Being the third wheel to Kaname and Yuuki for a year must have been tough either way.

Who I think I Aidou would choose if forced to take sides is Yuuki: well, just because Kaname would actually support that decision. I really didn't put effort into it, but Aidou does have a strong friendship with Yuuki and Aidou is more an admirer of Kaname, and less a friend. Kaname has too many secrets to have close friends.

I don't see Aidou as just a side character and I think that he being so close to all three main characters, Aidou's true loyalties will really influence endgame. I see him as a wild card character, especially since Aidou should be able to see Kaname for all that complexity that he represents. If it turns out that Aidou likes Yuuki, then vampire knight will get very complicated.

Side note: Aidou has seen a couple of Zeki moments and I don't think he would say anything. It will only take one bite for Kaname to figure out what is going on, and personally, I think Kaname knew that Yuuki relied on Zero too much in the past for some biting not to happen, especially since Kaname never encouraged Yuuki to take the tablets. Awkward!
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:22 am

I think that Aidou right now seeks for answers and that's a part of himself (during the first arc he had done the same with Kaname's past).

In relation to all other characters that just take in information, Aidou is indeed genious. I think what he saw, what he lives now contradicts and challenges all of his trust and faith.
    But he is not ready to let go of it, perhaps that's why he feels like snooping around and eargerly left the babysitting position to go and investigate. I do not think that Aidou is buying a Zeki or a potential Zeki. There are far more at stake at this phase and he knows. He needs to know more.

More than this especially to this bond and this trust he has with Kaname in a way he shares the same fate as Yuuki and they keep him detached from the truth- look how Akatsuki reacted/ Ruka and Kain substain from even talking to Aidou while they know how much the matter involves him; he is directly concerned and still stands by Yuuki's side, supporting her.

I think that now this realization - because until now Aido did not know where Akatsuki was- is going to make Aido even more eager to search for answers. Perhaps that's a fact that Kaname can not ignore- Aidou will be seeking the truth and Kaname does not want to reveal his real plans yet.

Don't tell me that this does not sparkle more the curiosity about Kaname's plans. I mean ok Yuuki, she needs to be protected but what about Aidou?
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by caela Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:50 am

From Juliet
    Don't tell me that this does not sparkle more the curiosity about Kaname's plans. I mean ok Yuuki, she needs to be protected but what about Aidou?

Poor Aidou, can't be the star in a topic about him. Crying or Very sad

Aidou can't know Kaname's plans because he is too close to Yuuki. Both Yuuki and Aidou have to believe in whatever lie that Kaname is trying to make look real in order for Kaname's plan to work. Ok, enough about Kaname (he gets way too much attention Smile )

haha, about the Zeki, I just meant the interactions between Zero and Yuuki, not an actual relationship. (Zeki is so much shorter to type than Zero and Yuuki.) Aidou won't be telling anyone about the bite because Kaname either already knows or all Kaname would have to do is bite yuuki to figure it out. There is no reason for Aidou to be a tattletale, thats all.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneAidou's Loyalty Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:16 am

@caela
    but I think Aidou is a bit too devoted to Kaname, like almost gay for
    him. I really can't prove it, except that I don't see Aidou having a
    crush on anything. Maybe the right girl for Aidou has not been
    introduced to the VK world yet, but I can't see him interested in
    anything but Kaname.

yes thats why I said this
    in short despite that we all see Aido to be a Kaname fan, he seems to choose to listen to his mind over his heart in matters that need it.

Kaname not telling Aidou secrets is one thing, but killing Aidou's father is another.
    he also saw Kaname kill Shizuka. but his faith for him didn't change even after that.
    its not about Kaname telling him secrets, but what Aido experienced from Kaname that tested his loyalty.

In chapter 75, it doesn't seem like Aidou is looking for revenge, or
    even looking to question Kaname: he looked like he was just looking
    forward to seeing Kaname again. (Kaname sensors, LOL)
    but he's determined to look for him --the Kaname sensors--why go through all that trouble just to see him again, we all know Kaname is not explaning his motives and Aido himself is left in the same confusion as Yuki, he would be dull not to have that wish to ask him questions

I question if that
    devotion is from just respect for Kaname or is it because Aidou both
    respects Kaname and likes Kaname, romantically.
    thats why I said, he seems to have a deeply rooted kinship with them that goes beyond being fanatic follower
    to withstand all that crap and confusion I think he either has to be in LOVE with Kaname (i dont think its love rather infatuation / adoration etc) and I don't think he is.

When Aidou stood up for Yuuki in front of the vampire nobles, I felt
    he did it on principle first, friendship and loyalty second.
    Regardless what reason he did it for, in the end he chose to help Yuki.

Who I think I Aidou would choose if forced to take sides is Yuuki:
    well, just because Kaname would actually support that decision. I really
    didn't put effort into it, but Aidou does have a strong friendship with
    Yuuki and Aidou is more an admirer of Kaname, and less a friend.
    Kaname has too many secrets to have close friends.
    I already answered this.

Aidou has seen a couple of Zeki moments and I don't think he would say
    anything. It will only take one bite for Kaname to figure out what is
    going on, and personally, I think Kaname knew that Yuuki relied on Zero
    too much in the past for some biting not to happen, especially since
    Kaname never encouraged Yuuki to take the tablets
    Right. But who knows.

@juliet

I think that now this realization - because until now Aido did not
    know where Akatsuki was- is going to make Aido even more eager to search
    for answers.
    Perhaps that's a fact that Kaname can not ignore- Aidou
    will be seeking the truth and Kaname does not want to reveal his real
    plans yet.
    Yes I believe so, he knows Kain is keeping his distance he will probably burn with more curiosity and determination.
    as for the rest I agree with you Smile
    Dragonsrose15
    Dragonsrose15
    Human

Post by Dragonsrose15 Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:56 am

I believe Aidou is turning more towards Yuuki's side after a particular event that happened in the manga. I don't believe that Aidou can forgive Kaname so easily right now. He probably still believes in Kaname, but I don't think he is as loyal to Kaname as he was in the beginning of the story.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content