Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Bar_left59%Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Bar_left27%Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Bar_left15%Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+24
Akaruisama
Kikotsukino
theangelgirl1992
minimalve
Bloodyrose223
lililovelilica
gentle yuuki
Amaran
Youweremysafeplace*
Katherine
emoyuki
aristocratic-pureblood
Divine Rose
sweetsolace
Blood Lust
aya-chan
caela
Pridemunkeyz
Jes Kuran
anna
nuitetoile21
juliet
Kanaze-Chan
cleone
28 posters

Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight

cleone
    cleone
    Human

Humor : Always
    Warning ZoneFavorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Dropsoa

Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Empty Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight

Post by cleone Fri May 28, 2010 5:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Matsuri Hino is a great mangaka and she even put wonderful quotes.

This are my favorite quotes:

Yuki to Kaname: "If you are to be branded as a sinful and tainted vampire then.. then I want to fall down with you to the very farthest depths."

Kaname to Yuki: "I can't possibly lose you. If the only option I had was to lose you, then I.. ..I would prefer death instead, be it yours by my hand or... or could you please kill me then Yuki?"

Zero to Yuki: "I was always watching from here. Always watching you watch Kuran Kaname"

Kaname: "Sometimes, forgetting is a type of happiness."

Kaien Cross: "Ahh! Tomatoma soup! (he meant tomato soup)

What's yours?

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight

Post by juliet Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:46 pm

nina wrote:Volume 11 … from the extended scene of chapter 49 that it’s not included in the available scanlations.

Kaname: “Yuuki … in your heart you have a deep dark forest … a forest that grew during the time I had to let go of you.” (and he is touching and licking her!) Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 1019656462

“Yes … hold me tightly … We’ll wander through it … together.” (and his lifting her onto his arms in bridal style to continue their “wandering” Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 JFBQ00213070516A elsewhere!

This scene is so sensual! I’m all over the floor molten!!!! Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Yociexp78 Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 JFBQ00168070301A

and then? and then? Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 1019656462 Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 1019656462

Rosaever thank you also they are wonderful...are they still wandering inside of that forest? it can be so..
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight

Post by Divine Rose Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:08 pm

nina wrote:
    rosaever wrote:
    nina wrote:Volume 11 … from the extended scene of chapter 49 that it’s not included in the available scanlations.

Kaname: “Yuuki … in your heart you have a deep dark forest … a forest that grew during the time I had to let go of you.” (and he is touching and licking her!) Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 1019656462

“Yes … hold me tightly … We’ll wander through it … together.” (and his lifting her onto his arms in bridal style to continue their “wandering” Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 JFBQ00213070516A elsewhere!

This scene is so sensual! I’m all over the floor molten!!!! Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Yociexp78 Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 JFBQ00168070301A

Oh my Nina: Thank you Thank you Thank you. I was so curious of what you wrote,because I didn't know it that I searched it and found it, - LOVE IT Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 AddEmoticons08049( images from Sagakure LJ)

Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Vk50_book-added_01
    Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Vk50_book-added_02

It so touching, this chapter 49 is full of beautiful quotes beetwen Y&KFavorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 AddEmoticons08049

cheers cheers cheers No … I thank you rosaever for posting the scans! sLo_BigBearHug I didn't know that they have been scanlated! bounce

It’s one of the top scenes EVER! So promising, overwhelming and erotic! Oh my, oh my … can’t stop drooling!!!! drawling drawling drawling

Oh! What a wonderful and beautiful scene! Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 3530524148

Thanks rosaever for posting! And I agree with you and Nina completely. It's so promising indeed. drawling
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:30 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    nina wrote:
    rosaever wrote:

Oh my Nina: Thank you Thank you Thank you. I was so curious of what you wrote,because I didn't know it that I searched it and found it, - LOVE IT Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 AddEmoticons08049( images from Sagakure LJ)

Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Vk50_book-added_01
    Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Vk50_book-added_02

It so touching, this chapter 49 is full of beautiful quotes beetwen Y&KFavorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 AddEmoticons08049

cheers cheers cheers No … I thank you rosaever for posting the scans! sLo_BigBearHug I didn't know that they have been scanlated! bounce

It’s one of the top scenes EVER! So promising, overwhelming and erotic! Oh my, oh my … can’t stop drooling!!!! drawling drawling drawling

Oh! What a wonderful and beautiful scene! Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 3530524148

Thanks rosaever for posting! And I agree with you and Nina completely. It's so promising indeed. drawling

Guys I looked once again on Sagakure and there is one more page after these two. I was so excited that I didn't notice. Well it's black,but:
    Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Vk50_book-added_03
    now we know how they spend this year
    Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 AddEmoticons12616 and I know thats for sure my imagination, but don't you think this fair spot is somehow heart shaped.
    And since this topic is about favourite quotes, we have another change HM did( chapter 51):
    last page:http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-51-page-31.html
    little change on last pages( once again from LJ):
    Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Vk51_book-added_01Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 Vk51_book-added_02
    DarkRose
    DarkRose
    Human

Post by DarkRose Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:10 am

nuitetoile21 wrote:(forgive my english , I don't remember them exactly..)

Kaname to Yuuki: ''because my precious girl was bitten by another..''
    Kaname to Zero:''Actually my blood running to your vains, so I am protecting Yuuki, not you.''
    Kaname to Yuuki: '' until I forgive you stay with me a little longer just like this''
    Ruka: '' I've heard that Kaname-sama is really handsome, smart, kind, strong, a pureblood, amd not a pervert,,he is perfect and admirable!''
    Kaname to Yuuki:'' I didn't think this day would come, making me listen to you talk about som other man..is cruel''

I really liked the one with Kaname expressing he doesn't like his woman being touched by others Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 4155267722 !!!! Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 3814611447 Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 812189494 Favorite Quotes from Vampire knight - Page 3 2554657431

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:34 pm