Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 Bar_left59% Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 Bar_left27% Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
 Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 Bar_left15% Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+16
SassyKnight
aiko
Divine Rose
caela
ambi9942*
nina
RedSonja
Bloodredhead
Anneliezz
sweetsolace
juliet
libra
VampireCythia
aya-chan
KuranPrince
blackfox
20 posters

Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws

blackfox
    Human

Warning Zone Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 Empty Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws

Post by blackfox Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:18 pm

RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws

Post by RedSonja Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:33 pm

omg omg omg!!!!what happened now???is kaname at the academy??i dont think so...maybe yuki or kaname imagine it??????ooooh i cant wait for the new full chapter.... bounce bounce
    poor zerooo  Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 3307848339 something tells me that in this chapter we wont have any zeki moments....
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws

Post by nina Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:03 am

WOW the raws!!!!! bounce bounce bounce Thank you blackfox for the link!!!  Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 1927775417

juliet wrote:

and YES< YES!! Touma is not dead. ha, ha, never made sense anyway!!! cheers cheers cheers I am so glad...

hopes he does not turn to dust on the way rofl rofl rofl

Congrats Juliet!!! You were so right about Touma … he is not dead! cheers cheers cheers But If Kaien will take him at the academy I don’t see how he can survive for long ROFL … kidding XD.

sweetsolace wrote:the hair is deffinitely rido, its black curly and messy

kaname's hair is smooth, fine and straight

Yup … that’s what I thought too … his hair is like Rido’s … and if we compare with the beneath pic where is definitely Kaname the difference is obvious.

Awww Kaname on the couch AGAIN!!! Love that posture so much! wub wub
    ambi9942*
    ambi9942*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : always

Post by ambi9942* Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:30 am

sweetsolace wrote:the hair is deffinitely rido, its black curly and messy

kaname's hair is smooth, fine and straight
    do you think it might have been that reflection spirit thing that kaname had listened to a while back??? thats what it looked like to me ( i cant remember which chapter its in but he was talking to his self and he looked alot like rido kanames comment was something like " you are truely a good mirror" ) and remember that spirit that hugged yuki that looked exactly like kaname ( if it wasent him ) at least thats what i think it might be in this next chapter.

sorry about the very unconvinceing way i put it but i hope you understand what i mean.
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:58 am

in that panel to the left of the "Rido" person, is that is picture of Sara's legs after she removed the needles?

Thanks for the link blackfox!

Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:40 am

Thank you so much Blackfox! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    aiko
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by aiko Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:24 am

Thanks for posting this. Kaname looks dreamy on the sofa. Not sure who is hugging Yuuki, at first thought it was Kaname considering they showed him reclining on the sofa (where is he, back at the Kuran estate?). Will have to look at it again to see if it's Rido. If it is Rido, he appears to be hugging Yuuki in a "romantic" way?
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:33 am

aiko wrote:Thanks for posting this. Kaname looks dreamy on the sofa. Not sure who is hugging Yuuki, at first thought it was Kaname considering they showed him reclining on the sofa (where is he, back at the Kuran estate?). Will have to look at it again to see if it's Rido. If it is Rido, he appears to be hugging Yuuki in a "romantic" way?

Yes, that is definitely Rido. Kaname doesn't have that hair style. And well, no surprise that Rido would hug Yuuki that way. He did and probably still would try to make her his lover, as a replacement for Juuri, since she reminds him so much of his sister.
    SassyKnight
    SassyKnight
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning Zone Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 Drops2

Post by SassyKnight Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:34 am

OMG Thanks! You know what I think? I think thats Rido with Yuki and he is turning her into a human! 0.o Weird but possible! The blood could be Rido's....
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:13 am

saffron161 that is rido behind yuuki but i really dont think what you said is even remotely possible. it's way too weird and farfetched.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Divine Rose Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:23 am

Saffron161 wrote:OMG Thanks! You know what I think? I think thats Rido with Yuki and he is turning her into a human! 0.o Weird but possible! The blood could be Rido's....

That thought would have never crossed my mind since Rido went to great lengths to try to turn her back to PB. Also, since he wants her to be his lover as a replacement for Juuri, that would be stupid to turn her human. She couldn't live forever with him and he would just turn her back when he bit her. LOL
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:42 am

Thank you so much for the raws Very Happy

This Rido image is really strange. I don't know some of you mentioned that Yuuki could have a halucination or something.Maybe she took( I know stupid idea,but who knows) some Sara's tablets and this is how they works-you see,what you'are afraid of etc. But I hope really that means something more romantic: like she has some mentally connection with Kaname  Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 M013,but why Rido??? As always more questions than answers,so we have to wait for full raws.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Touma is alive . Not exactly a big surprise . Last chapter never show him turning into crystals and dust as purebloods do . So now he most probably will be interrogated by Kaien to see if he knows about why Kaname is making his recent moves .

Shiki indeed shallows Sara's blood tablets . This means Shiki could become part of Sara's vampire army . And turns against Yuuki allies . Including Rima . When the chaos starts .
    valdezn
    valdezn
    Human

Humor : NONE

Post by valdezn Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:31 pm

can someone please give me the link to vk chapter 76 please
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:37 pm

valdezn wrote:can someone please give me the link to vk chapter 76 please

Go back to page 1 and you'll get to see the link. Hope that link will help you. And BTW, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll enjoy your stay.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:08 pm

KuranPrince wrote:

Go back to page 1 and you'll get to see the link. Hope that link will help you. And BTW, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll enjoy your stay.

chapter 76 is only available with the PREVIEW RAWS, its not out yet. maybe in a few days it will. Smile
    the link is posted at the beginning of this topic, hope that helps
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Yes whole chapter wiil be out in few days.
    I saw this raws again and I have other idea about Rido hugging Yuuki,after this panel we see Kaname who is laying on the sofa and earlier someone sleeping( i am not sure who it is-Kaname??) but my point is maybe this Rido&Yuukis image is Kaname's dream scratch
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:31 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:

chapter 76 is only available with the PREVIEW RAWS, its not out yet. maybe in a few days it will. Smile

What do you mean in few days? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I can't handle that much here, where are these raws?  Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 1587041387 and by the way why on baidu just post so few scans (not that I am not grateful for that) but apparently our curiosity strikes red...they want to torture us? rofl rofl rofl

I am just kidding but what are so few pictures supposed to do? LOL
    valdezn
    valdezn
    Human

Humor : NONE

Post by valdezn Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:54 pm

umm am using a phone and i cant see the the link can you please send me the the link in message please
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning Zone Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:58 pm

juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:

What do you mean in few days?  Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 215456  Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 215456  Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 215456  Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 215456  Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 215456  Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 215456 I can't handle that much here, where are these raws?  Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 1587041387 and by the way why on baidu just post so few scans (not that I am not grateful for that) but apparently our curiosity strikes red...they want to torture us?  Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 215456  Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 215456  Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 215456

I am just kidding but what are so few pictures supposed to do? LOL

Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 215456  Vampire Knight chapter 76 raws - Page 2 215456 its often like this, the teasers come out first Very Happy
    im with you i really want to see the raws sooner XDDD we have so many questions sigh

@val
    here
    http://hi.baidu.com/%C1%E3%D0%C2%D2%BB%B5%E3/blog/item/ed1878086b859d386a60fb6f.html

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:46 am