Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+23
Lisi
Bloodredhead
Kikotsukino
chacile
Falc0n
KuranPrince
Meleas
msa-x
Rikana-hime
iiXerxes
Yuki_kuran12345
rosaever
kanachanimmortal
yuuki kiryuu
mariangie
SassyKnight
caela
*Evis*
Youweremysafeplace*
aya-chan
juliet
ambi9942*
nina
27 posters

Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 Empty Vampire Knight 82! RAWS!!! And first translation!

Post by nina Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is the link >>

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1539502332

All the credits to chinese team! cheers

First translation >> http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/993114.html

All the credits to senbyafanatic!!!!

Last edited by nina on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

Post by Bloodredhead Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:27 pm

lucykaede wrote:

exactly,she claimed to be in love with kaname and when kaname came back to her and made her realize she is actually his fiancee she started clinging on zero's blood.what the hell is that?but its good kaname left her,now atlease we will know who she loves and to me it seems like she loves zero.i never thought she loved kaname as in second arc she became so loose,everytime they kissed it was kaname who started it,she never kissed him with her will or maybe its just my overthinking but i hope kaname to stay alive in end and if she chooses zero frankly i will be sad as a yume fan but as a kaname fan i wanna see justice. Evil or Very Mad

I have to disagree as i think Yuuki is showing that she loves kaname at the moment not Zero(not saying she has no feelings at all for him but she's showing stronger ones for kaname IMO). Yuuki said some things to kaname in the kuran mansion which i found unfair on him. Honestly i dont blame kaname for leaving, i'd have done the same. But you just look at Yuukis reactions towards him since he left. When kaname said he was lieaving in the kuran mansion Yuuki immediatly latched onto him asking him to stay. At handagi's castle Kaname leaves Yuuki runs after him and her wings come out due to her desire to follow him. When kanames shadow appeared infront of her, her first reaction was "My kaname" and moving towrads him. She didnt even think she just did. After his shadow left she gave some comfort to zero then went to find kaname. Then what does she do? She starts saying to him to keep his promise of if they split he would kill her, or she would kill him. Outside the HA yuuki's words to ruka.

She seems to be doing quite a bit to be near him, and go after him. She has reasons outside of her feelings as she does want to stop him from continuing killing pb's. But her natural reactions are her going to him, naturla reactions usually stem from our desires and feelings. To me that shows Yuuki wants to be near him and that her feelings are very much there.

norngpinky wrote:But yeah, I know what you're saying as well. Although there's way too much deep feelings and love to toss away. There have been so much development with Yume that if it doesn't happen it will just be too tragic and what would be the point. From the characters' perspectives and their personalities, if Kaname dies I have a hard believing Yuuki could go off with Zero. It's always been Yume from the beginning. If Yuuki dies, I can't see Kaname living as well. Last time he went to slumber, so I highly doubt he'll be able to take losing someone he loves. It'll be too groomy a world. As for Zero, I don't know, I don't think he'll die in the end but I hope he'll find happiness. It was tear-jerking to see him lose his Ichiru :<

But either way, in my opinions, I can't see Yuuki or Kaname survive without one another. They could live eternally, but what a life without the one you loves. It's been emphasized so many times by Yuuki that the person who started her world or filled colors in her world, it was Kaname. And Kaname loves Yuuki the most, so scratch Yume has to happen >.<

Co-sign! cheers cheers Beautifully said.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 Drops5black

Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:57 pm

@blood i will be the happiest person if yume reunite.that is what i want to say.don't take me as a zeki,i was just saying my opinion.i am a yume.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:01 pm

lucykaede wrote:@blood i will be the happiest person if yume reunite.that is what i want to say.don't take me as a zeki,i was just saying my opinion.i am a yume.

I know, but i'm wondering where you get that Yuuki doesn't love kaname in this arc with those actions? scratch If you could maybe explain or expand please, that would be helpful.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:@blood i will be the happiest person if yume reunite.that is what i want to say.don't take me as a zeki,i was just saying my opinion.i am a yume.

I know, but i'm wondering where you get that Yuuki doesn't love kaname in this arc with those actions? scratch If you could maybe explain or expand please, that would be helpful.

yeah we all know yuuki loves kaname,i was just pissed when i read that chapter in which she said her half heart belongs to zero.if it is then it is so annoying and sad for kaname who loves her dearly so i was a little happy when she got the same taste.plus she got jealous of maria but not hw but maybe thats because she is dead now.so.....
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:13 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

yeah we all know yuuki loves kaname,i was just pissed when i read that chapter in which she said her half heart belongs to zero.if it is then it is so annoying and sad for kaname who loves her dearly so i was a little happy when she got the same taste.plus she got jealous of maria but not hw but maybe thats because she is dead now.so.....

Yes when Yuuki said that to Kaname my heart bled for him as her saying that i found very unconsiderate of the person infront of her feelings. Thing is though i think Yuuki now realises this and now that she may actualy loose him she's having to go out and actualy fight to get him back. In a way she has to prove her feelinsg now, not just to the readers but to Kaname and the other characters too.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:17 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

Yes when Yuuki said that to Kaname my heart bled for him as her saying that i found very unconsiderate of the person infront of her feelings. Thing is though i think Yuuki now realises this and now that she may actualy loose him she's having to go out and actualy fight to get him back. In a way she has to prove her feelinsg now, not just to the readers but to Kaname and the other characters too.

and that is my fear that she will end up killing him instead by whatever means,physically or emotionally and why the heck zero and yuuki are protecting sara??That makes absolutely no sense. scratch
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:24 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:Yes when Yuuki said that to Kaname my heart bled for him as her saying that i found very unconsiderate of the person infront of her feelings. Thing is though i think Yuuki now realises this and now that she may actualy loose him she's having to go out and actualy fight to get him back. In a way she has to prove her feelinsg now, not just to the readers but to Kaname and the other characters too.

and that is my fear that she will end up killing him instead by whatever means,physically or emotionally and why the heck zero and yuuki are protecting sara??That makes absolutely no sense. scratch

If she did end up killing him i think it doesnt mean she doesnt love him. She could easily do it to end his suffering the only way she feels she can, by setting him free, and declare he rlove for him. It would be a tragic ending really. Sad Sort of fits Hino's theme. (though i'd prefer a different ending to this, i'd be crying for weeks if this happened).

With zero and yuuki protecting sara they both seem to have their own reasons. I dont like they are protecting her at all but i think they will show they have good reasons to do so. We will have to wait and see though. its really a grey area. scratch
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:Yes when Yuuki said that to Kaname my heart bled for him as her saying that i found very unconsiderate of the person infront of her feelings. Thing is though i think Yuuki now realises this and now that she may actualy loose him she's having to go out and actualy fight to get him back. In a way she has to prove her feelinsg now, not just to the readers but to Kaname and the other characters too.

If she did end up killing him i think it doesnt mean she doesnt love him. She could easily do it to end his suffering the only way she feels she can, by setting him free, and declare he rlove for him. It would be a tragic ending really. Sad Sort of fits Hino's theme. (though i'd prefer a different ending to this, i'd be crying for weeks if this happened).

With zero and yuuki protecting sara they both seem to have their own reasons. I dont like they are protecting her at all but i think they will show they have good reasons to do so. We will have to wait and see though. its really a grey area. scratch

yeah,if she kills him i will be crying for months,i don't wanna see the hero dieing,i hope he is not gonna die but if hino is planning a zeki ending than what can we do?? sFun_banghead2
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:33 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

yeah,if she kills him i will be crying for months,i don't wanna see the hero dieing,i hope he is not gonna die but if hino is planning a zeki ending than what can we do?? sFun_banghead2

Honestly if kaname dies i dont think it would be zeki endgame. It would look like default to me and i dont think anyone would be happy with that sort of ending.

With this story its so much about Yume IMO i dont see it ending Zeki. I feel its geared up towards Yume in the end. Though i know some will disagree.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

Honestly if kaname dies i dont think it would be zeki endgame. It would look like default to me and i dont think anyone would be happy with that sort of ending.

With this story its so much about Yume IMO i dont see it ending Zeki. I feel its geared up towards Yume in the end. Though i know some will disagree.
    i won't be sad with yume dieing in case if they leave kuran twins and kuran lineage not dies.but it will still be a sad ending.zeki endgame may seem a little distant thing but anything can happen in hino matsuri's story.
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:33 am

lucykaede wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

i won't be sad with yume dieing in case if they leave kuran twins and kuran lineage not dies.but it will still be a sad ending.zeki endgame may seem a little distant thing but anything can happen in hino matsuri's story.

The whole Kuran/pure blood lineage thing is exactly one thing that's on my mind. Obviously Hino didn't create the notion of Pureblood vampires for NO apparent reasons. Like in other series you have vampires able to turn human vampires and there's really not much hierarchy in the vampire world. But in VK, it is different in the way that ONLY the purebloods can turn others into vampire.

So what IS the whole point of Vampire Knight (beside the love story and what not) that is relevant to all vampires. We have to ask whether Hino is thinking of ending the vampire race or to preserve the vampires. From what I see is that it creates a hell lot of problems when there are purebloods who are cruel and evil and only manipulate their other vampires and humans based solely on their interests. And that is where Kaname and the HW come in.

Hino wouldn't go the length to emphasize the corruption of the vampires if she doesn't intend to solve this problem somehow. It seems like Kaname is becoming hopeless now because of all the bad things going on. But if he was to die and Yuuki survives in the end, who will Yuuki be with to extend the lineage? Will all vampires eventually extinct in this VK world? Or if Yuuki dies and Kaname lives, who will he be with---Lol, not Sara.

One way I can really see is that they have either a vampire King or Queen or someone to look over the affairs of the vampires and their affairs with humans, but that means he/she/they have to be of a pureblood bloodline.

ALSO, remember most of our protagonists in the story want a peaceful world where vampires and humans can CO-exist. I don't know how much more this can be emphasized (yes I've learned to overused this word emphasize ;___;).

It's like it was HW/Kaname before everyone then Haruka/Juuri. When Karuka and Juuri gave up their lives, I bet they knew Kaname wasn't like their sibling Rido and also they had little Yuuki....It's like they knew in their hearts and trusted they could pass on the world to them. So if Kaname or Yuuki was to die....who are they going to pass all of this on to??

OH, not to mention whose blood that awaken Kaname from his deep sleeve. And how all of them (Kaname, Rido, Karuka, Juurik, Yuuki, Baby Kaname) are all pure Kurans and have the PURE kuran blood. Do you think it was only for convenience sake??? Why couldn't Yuuki be of another bloodline or why was it that it that their blood was of the pure and rare Kuran blood, and how this line of blood isn't tainted.

That's like where my logics lies in the VK world that isn't merely tied to the romance story. When you add in the romance part, all I can see is Yume.

Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense. And a good story has to make some sense in the least.
    ;>

If by a tragic ending Hino meant Yume isn't going to happen then the vampire race is screwed, isn't it?
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:30 am

norngpinky wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

The whole Kuran/pure blood lineage thing is exactly one thing that's on my mind. Obviously Hino didn't create the notion of Pureblood vampires for NO apparent reasons. Like in other series you have vampires able to turn human vampires and there's really not much hierarchy in the vampire world. But in VK, it is different in the way that ONLY the purebloods can turn others into vampire.

So what IS the whole point of Vampire Knight (beside the love story and what not) that is relevant to all vampires. We have to ask whether Hino is thinking of ending the vampire race or to preserve the vampires. From what I see is that it creates a hell lot of problems when there are purebloods who are cruel and evil and only manipulate their other vampires and humans based solely on their interests. And that is where Kaname and the HW come in.

Hino wouldn't go the length to emphasize the corruption of the vampires if she doesn't intend to solve this problem somehow. It seems like Kaname is becoming hopeless now because of all the bad things going on. But if he was to die and Yuuki survives in the end, who will Yuuki be with to extend the lineage? Will all vampires eventually extinct in this VK world? Or if Yuuki dies and Kaname lives, who will he be with---Lol, not Sara.

One way I can really see is that they have either a vampire King or Queen or someone to look over the affairs of the vampires and their affairs with humans, but that means he/she/they have to be of a pureblood bloodline.

ALSO, remember most of our protagonists in the story want a peaceful world where vampires and humans can CO-exist. I don't know how much more this can be emphasized (yes I've learned to overused this word emphasize ;___;).

It's like it was HW/Kaname before everyone then Haruka/Juuri. When Karuka and Juuri gave up their lives, I bet they knew Kaname wasn't like their sibling Rido and also they had little Yuuki....It's like they knew in their hearts and trusted they could pass on the world to them. So if Kaname or Yuuki was to die....who are they going to pass all of this on to??

OH, not to mention whose blood that awaken Kaname from his deep sleeve. And how all of them (Kaname, Rido, Karuka, Juurik, Yuuki, Baby Kaname) are all pure Kurans and have the PURE kuran blood. Do you think it was only for convenience sake??? Why couldn't Yuuki be of another bloodline or why was it that it that their blood was of the pure and rare Kuran blood, and how this line of blood isn't tainted.

That's like where my logics lies in the VK world that isn't merely tied to the romance story. When you add in the romance part, all I can see is Yume.

Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense. And a good story has to make some sense in the least.
    ;>

If by a tragic ending Hino meant Yume isn't going to happen then the vampire race is screwed, isn't it?

i don't understand half of the comment but yeah acc to logic yume has to happen,there has been so much development in them and she seems like she loves him,well atleast she claims it and there is no ques there that kaname loves her dearly,i am saying that if yume dies for a good sake,then who will rule vampires??sara surely will die sooner or later.my wish is that if they are gonna die like juuri and haruka died then they should leave their kids to rule as maybe hanabusa as their guardian like kaein looked after yuuki.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed May 09, 2012 9:26 am

Cover for volume 16.

Spoiler:

There is also a message on Lala magazine for this cover >> "Who is putting ON the mask?"

This cover meaning don't appear to be very difficult to decipher .

The mask is for hiding secrets and intentions .

Zero is taking his off . So he is not hiding anything . The story has told he hates Kaname . His most important issue at this moment is to avenge his family killing the one he thinks is responsable for all his tragedies . Zero has no secrets to hide .

Kaname is the one hiding things since the start . He wants to be seen as a thing he isn't : the worst villain vampire in the world . Kaname got a lot of secrets . So Kaname is hiding under a mask that is not the true Kaname . But a fake one .

There is a pic of Sara with a mask on her hand . Sara has being hiding things . Took her maks off after revealing her true nature .

Here's the cover of chapter 82.

Spoiler:

Here's I got a more weird theory .

For what I can understand , the Zero inside the coffin is the real Zero . The human Zero . Not the vampire nor beast Zero .

Yuuki and Kaname true nature is being pureblood vampires . Or beasts , monsters or whatever you like to call .

So the Zero inside the coffin has no claws ( human Zero ) . Yuuki and Kaname had claws ( vampire beasts Yuuki and Kaname ) . Yuuki's flowers are withered in the reflection . Exactly as happened at chapter 1 when kaname accepted the rose from a girl .

Of course Kaname is trying to hide Yuuki to see Zero . But why ?

Kaname fears Yuuki sacrifices ( killing her in the process ) herself for a futile cause .

I speculate this pic is about Kaname knows the only way to save Zero from losing the last remains of his humanity ; is by Yuuki sacrificing herself to turn Zero human . Kaname tries to hide this truth from Yuuki to prevent her to take this hard choice . The sword not for kill Zero . But for Yuuki to sacrifices herself for Zero . So the sword don't need to reach the coffin .

This is only speculative .

I could be way off wrong .

I like to see other ideas .
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 10, 2012 4:23 pm

mariangie wrote:

Cover for volume 16.

Spoiler:

There is also a message on Lala magazine for this cover >> "Who is putting ON the mask?"

This cover meaning don't appear to be very difficult to decipher .

The mask is for hiding secrets and intentions .

Zero is taking his off . So he is not hiding anything . The story has told he hates Kaname . His most important issue at this moment is to avenge his family killing the one he thinks is responsable for all his tragedies . Zero has no secrets to hide .

Kaname is the one hiding things since the start . He wants to be seen as a thing he isn't : the worst villain vampire in the world . Kaname got a lot of secrets . So Kaname is hiding under a mask that is not the true Kaname . But a fake one .

There is a pic of Sara with a mask on her hand . Sara has being hiding things . Took her maks off after revealing her true nature .

Here's the cover of chapter 82.

Spoiler:

Here's I got a more weird theory .

For what I can understand , the Zero inside the coffin is the real Zero . The human Zero . Not the vampire nor beast Zero .

Yuuki and Kaname true nature is being pureblood vampires . Or beasts , monsters or whatever you like to call .

So the Zero inside the coffin has no claws ( human Zero ) . Yuuki and Kaname had claws ( vampire beasts Yuuki and Kaname ) . Yuuki's flowers are withered in the reflection . Exactly as happened at chapter 1 when kaname accepted the rose from a girl .

Of course Kaname is trying to hide Yuuki to see Zero . But why ?

Kaname fears Yuuki sacrifices ( killing her in the process ) herself for a futile cause .

I speculate this pic is about Kaname knows the only way to save Zero from losing the last remains of his humanity ; is by Yuuki sacrificing herself to turn Zero human . Kaname tries to hide this truth from Yuuki to prevent her to take this hard choice . The sword not for kill Zero . But for Yuuki to sacrifices herself for Zero . So the sword don't need to reach the coffin .

This is only speculative .

I could be way off wrong .

I like to see other ideas .

Nice theory! sFun_cheerleader2
    I like it!
    Well here's my theory!^^
    In the image with Kaname, Yuuki and Zero, I think that the Kaname's attitude is to protect Yuuki! There is no doubt about that! ha-ha-ha
    Look how he's embraces her intensely!!! shy
    The strange thing is the Yuuki's kneef!! catastrophy
    Maybe there is an hiding message from Hino-sensei...Will Yuuki, be the one who kill Sara?! ooooh
    This interpretation explain why Kaname's going to don't see her the reality, and he try to kill Sara by his hands...
    But Zero?!
    Why is he in the coffin?!
    Is he at the end of level E?! Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 3428452064
    Maybe after drank Sara's blood, this blood is gone in conflict with Kaname's blood! =.= (the strange thing and mystery of Vk is: How can Sara know about the original sin of Kaname?! (I mean the Kiryu family's sacrificie...)
    While for the last cover with Zero and Kaname and their respective masks...I agree completely with you! Zero hasn't nothing to hide, while Kaname has a lot of secrets to reveals yet!!! ha-ha-ha
    Saini
    Human

Post by Saini Thu May 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

exactly,she claimed to be in love with kaname and when kaname came back to her and made her realize she is actually his fiancee she started clinging on zero's blood.what the hell is that?but its good kaname left her,now atlease we will know who she loves and to me it seems like she loves zero.i never thought she loved kaname as in second arc she became so loose,everytime they kissed it was kaname who started it,she never kissed him with her will or maybe its just my overthinking but i hope kaname to stay alive in end and if she chooses zero frankly i will be sad as a yume fan but as a kaname fan i wanna see justice. Evil or Very Mad

I have to disagree as i think Yuuki is showing that she loves kaname at the moment not Zero(not saying she has no feelings at all for him but she's showing stronger ones for kaname IMO). Yuuki said some things to kaname in the kuran mansion which i found unfair on him. Honestly i dont blame kaname for leaving, i'd have done the same. But you just look at Yuukis reactions towards him since he left. When kaname said he was lieaving in the kuran mansion Yuuki immediatly latched onto him asking him to stay. At handagi's castle Kaname leaves Yuuki runs after him and her wings come out due to her desire to follow him. When kanames shadow appeared infront of her, her first reaction was "My kaname" and moving towrads him. She didnt even think she just did. After his shadow left she gave some comfort to zero then went to find kaname. Then what does she do? She starts saying to him to keep his promise of if they split he would kill her, or she would kill him. Outside the HA yuuki's words to ruka.

She seems to be doing quite a bit to be near him, and go after him. She has reasons outside of her feelings as she does want to stop him from continuing killing pb's. But her natural reactions are her going to him, naturla reactions usually stem from our desires and feelings. To me that shows Yuuki wants to be near him and that her feelings are very much there.

norngpinky wrote:But yeah, I know what you're saying as well. Although there's way too much deep feelings and love to toss away. There have been so much development with Yume that if it doesn't happen it will just be too tragic and what would be the point. From the characters' perspectives and their personalities, if Kaname dies I have a hard believing Yuuki could go off with Zero. It's always been Yume from the beginning. If Yuuki dies, I can't see Kaname living as well. Last time he went to slumber, so I highly doubt he'll be able to take losing someone he loves. It'll be too groomy a world. As for Zero, I don't know, I don't think he'll die in the end but I hope he'll find happiness. It was tear-jerking to see him lose his Ichiru :<

But either way, in my opinions, I can't see Yuuki or Kaname survive without one another. They could live eternally, but what a life without the one you loves. It's been emphasized so many times by Yuuki that the person who started her world or filled colors in her world, it was Kaname. And Kaname loves Yuuki the most, so scratch Yume has to happen >.<

Co-sign! cheers cheers Beautifully said.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Fri May 11, 2012 9:31 am

norngpinky wrote:
    but thats exactly what kaname has done. he has to know he's not better than any of the others, he knows he's manipulative, its just worth it to achieve what he wants. its also why he said he's not a gentle vampire contradicting what yuuki used to think of him. kaname has to die if he believes being manipulative = making you corrupt. don't mix up two separate things about purebloods.

but thats not what he said, he said the weapons and her wish is to kill purebloods. she wanted to kill off those who were turning humans and making them helpless. but the problem with kaname's plan, is that the single pureblood alive who was doing bad stuff like that, is the same one that kaname encouraged to eat other purebloods and play her games. double standards much? so what does kaname want? to protect humans or just off purebloods because some weapon made him feel like he had to. kaname is not dealing out justice, he's just turned into an executioner at the whim of an archaic policy.

why does there need to be a lineage? if kaname is destroying them all because they're bad, shouldn't yuuki expressly not have pureblood children. this is the exact reason why yume isn't likely. kaname doesn't even support the idea. and more importantly, kaname drank loads of rido and has "rido" hanging around with him. and its not like he's making rash decisions, he's been planning it for years.

on top of that, no one seems to really care that Yuuki doesn't want people to be killed on her behalf or her happiness. is she supposed to forgive and forget because she'd rather not be alone? she just might, but that definitely means she's not the vampire knight.
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Fri May 11, 2012 10:50 am

Knightmare wrote:why does there need to be a lineage? if kaname is destroying them all because they're bad, shouldn't yuuki expressly not have pureblood children. this is the exact reason why yume isn't likely. kaname doesn't even support the idea. and more importantly, kaname drank loads of rido and has "rido" hanging around with him. and its not like he's making rash decisions, he's been planning it for years.

on top of that, no one seems to really care that Yuuki doesn't want people to be killed on her behalf or her happiness. is she supposed to forgive and forget because she'd rather not be alone? she just might, but that definitely means she's not the vampire knight.

I'm sorry... but are you sure that Kaname had drank loads of Rido's blood? rofl The only thing that I see is Kaname had drank Kaname's blood... the same blood that Rido had brutally murdered as part of a sacrifice.

You should know the fact that Yuuki is the heroine of the VK series. From what we've seen is that she knows that Kaname isn't guilty of murdering Sara's former fiance (Ouri [She had used the hunter to kill him after devouring him and then killed the hunter]), she even told Ruka to bring Kaname back to her. Not to sound typical or anything, but Yuuki Kuran is on the verge of becoming the vampire knight and there's a possibility that she'll kick Sara's butt... no excuses.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Fri May 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Re-reading the Vk chapter I've noticed an interesting connection between the image of the last chapter and this page of the manga:
    Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 20b993e9045a97dcccf0341

Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 C024m

Did you notice the dried's flowers?!
    And the same position of Kaname/Rido that obscures the view at Yuuki!!?!?! ooooh
    The idea that I have and that I wanna explain to you, I think also by myself that it's quite unlikely but who knows... ha-ha-ha
    Maybe the Kaname we see is the "other" the evil side..(Rido)..
    In the other page Kaname same, told to Rido that he (i.e. Rido) were him (i.e. Kaname) ...
    I don't wanna say that Kaname is the real villain, or the bad guy, but in this cruel actions (killing the P.B..in order to fulfill "her wish") the evil side has taken over him...
    But the cover is the most interesting...!!! ooooh Maybe it is a premonition! I think that ALSO Kaname is taking off his mask...!!!
    So this could means:
    1) In the next volumes he will explain why, how, who, when,what,.. ecc. (all about his plans finally:ha-ha-ha: )
    2) The Rido's side, (or the evil's side which you prefer..), is taking off on him finally!!! Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 3043625818 (we know that Kaname is cursed because of the killing of P.B...but maybe there is a solution, each problem has its solution!!)
    What did you think of this "strange" theory?! almost..
    Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 3428452064
    aha
    ha-ha-ha

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:51 pm

kialovejapan wrote:Re-reading the Vk chapter I've noticed an interesting connection between the image of the last chapter and this page of the manga:

And the same position of Kaname/Rido that obscures the view at Yuuki!!?!?! ooooh
    The idea that I have and that I wanna explain to you, I think also by myself that it's quite unlikely but who knows... ha-ha-ha
    In the other page Kaname same, told to Rido that he (i.e. Rido) were him (i.e. Kaname) ...
    I don't wanna say that Kaname is the real villain, or the bad guy, but in this cruel actions (killing the P.B..in order to fulfill "her wish") the evil side has taken over him...
    But the cover is the most interesting...!!! ooooh Maybe it is a premonition! I think that ALSO Kaname is taking off his mask...!!!
    So this could means:
    1) In the next volumes he will explain why, how, who, when,what,.. ecc. (all about his plans finally:ha-ha-ha: )
    2) The Rido's side, (or the evil's side which you prefer..), is taking off on him finally!!! Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 5 3043625818 (we know that Kaname is cursed because of the killing of P.B...but maybe there is a solution, each problem has its solution!!)
    aha
    ha-ha-ha

wow never thought of that!!!!
    good job!!!!
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by kialovejapan Sat May 12, 2012 7:38 pm

yukikuran90210 wrote:
    kialovejapan wrote:Re-reading the Vk chapter I've noticed an interesting connection between the image of the last chapter and this page of the manga:

So this could means:
    aha
    ha-ha-ha

wow never thought of that!!!!
    good job!!!!

Thank you YukiKuran90210!!!
    I always think positive about Vampire Knight!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:31 pm