Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+23
Lisi
Bloodredhead
Kikotsukino
chacile
Falc0n
KuranPrince
Meleas
msa-x
Rikana-hime
iiXerxes
Yuki_kuran12345
rosaever
kanachanimmortal
yuuki kiryuu
mariangie
SassyKnight
caela
*Evis*
Youweremysafeplace*
aya-chan
juliet
ambi9942*
nina
27 posters

Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 Empty Vampire Knight 82! RAWS!!! And first translation!

Post by nina Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is the link >>

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1539502332

All the credits to chinese team! cheers

First translation >> http://vampire-knight.livejournal.com/993114.html

All the credits to senbyafanatic!!!!

Last edited by nina on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

Post by nina Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:57 pm

Bloodredhead wrote: @Nina: Still writing my reply to you, so once its done i'll post it. Sorry for making you wait, but i was busy making some graphic stuff.

It’s fine. It’s fine Blood Very Happy
    The graphic stuff comes first bounce … I wanna see Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 2554657431

Now about the “fronts” and who is with whom etc…

I think we confuse some things here. Who is with whom; side by side currently doesn’t necessarily reflects and the feelings for each other; neither who isn’t as well.

The most apparent example for what I’m saying is Zero:
    He is placed by Sara’s side and this moment are sharing the same interest > killing Kaname but this doesn’t mean ofc that Zero suddenly loved Sara or that he doesn’t hate PBs anymore! Or that IF they could achieve their goal to kill Kaname that they would remain on the same side afterwards. It’s like the enemy of my biggest enemy is my “friend” at this moment.

Personally I’m not mad with Zero cuz he wants Kaname dead! From what he believes as true this is understandable.
    And this isn’t something new to begin with and I think we all expected a clash between them…
    My opposition stems from his timing and the means that he used to achieve that mainly cuz this led to serve/accommodate Sara’s interests.

About Yuuki: The fact that she says I want to go where Kaname is or that she wants to “take” Ruka’s place (for me at least) doesn’t mean that she wants to help Kaname with his plan i.e. forming a front together! I mean she won’t grab her Artemis and say “Ok Kaname whose turn is next; let’s go chop some butts” hahaha

Yuuki has said several times that she wants to stop Kaname together with her love feelings for him i.e. her actions and her feelings aren’t controversial and as I see it this is for two reasons:

1. Cuz she disagree with what he says that is his goal > to annihilate the PBs, and certainly there are things that she doesn’t know yet.
    However Yuuki had revealed her thoughts in a random time when she had visited Isaya as reaper >>

Yuuki: I am talking about someone’s life right now. Shearing away someone’s life… I told Zero to live … with this same tongue. I was sad Kaname had crushed the lives of many… and wanted to stop him from doing it again … with this same heart. I thought about what I, one small existence, could do. I thought and I thought… (volume 12, chapter 58)

So what Yuuki says right now, that she wants to stop Kaname isn’t new either but this doesn’t reflect the feelings that she still has for Kaname (as her recent statements have confirm many times) which brings me to the second reason.

2. Kaname has abandoned her and he is pushing her away in every way and every chance he has, demonstrating as a reason his goal/plan and that he is a mad man, but Yuuki knows better >>
    Yuuki: I think I understand now … If I trace the roots I’m definitely part of itFor this reason I must stop Kaname

On the other hand Yuuki cannot accept that … she loves him and she wants him back … she wants to live with him as they promised. Thus; seeing that Kaname’s current path is driving them apart and probably sensing that this path is a self-destructive one; naturally wants to stop him.

I see some fans to downgrade Yuuki cuz she hasn’t give up Kaname running to Zero’s arms reckoned that she is “crazy”, worthless or blind from her maddening love.
    For me this is far from the truth and actually is quite the opposite. Is because Yuuki knows Kaname better than anyone else and she can “see” the façade he’s putting on which on a second layer proves that Yuuki understands him.

If you look Kaname through Zero’s eyes sure you will see no reason of why Yuuki still love Kaname and will deem her as blind and worthless but the story has offer much more clues and perspectives than Zero’s Razz

Yuuki and Kaname are sharing the same ideal for co-existence but they have different views of how they could achieve that. Is like Kaname said to her The world you see is different from what I see…

In short Yuuki has strike her own path even if this means that she has to go against Kaname and stop him, something that Kaname knew from the very beginning anyway. And this is actually very good cuz first of all shows Yuuki’s maturation and by walking on her own path will make Yuuki shine; justifying and boosting her role as the main heroine in this story. (Btw on a side note … now I see more the importance of Hanabusa on Yuuki’s side i.e. why Kaname had to stage that show with Aido-dono in front of their eyes lol)

To bring another example > Ruka: We saw her to throwing herself in this battle and seemingly protecting Zero. Viz she interfered/stopped Kaname … does this mean that she changed sides and will cope with Zero? I don’t think so. On a second readout she protected Kaname, Yuuki who was present in that scene and if Ruka hadn’t stepped in Yuuki would have done this I guess, i.e. and in extension Yume.

Another example: Yuuki said to Zero to protect Sara for now. Does this mean that she is on Sara’s side? Definitely not, as it doesn’t mean as well that her reasons to “protect” Sara at that moment had the same motive as Zero’s which as we saw was to kill Kaname.

Therefore what I’m trying to say here is that we have to distinguish the motive from the act itself and the feelings from the “fronts”/groups/sides that have formed for the time being.

In this light even if Yuuki will know that Zero drank from Sara and tried to kill Kaname won’t change her feelings for him … sure she might be sad and maybe if she could have stopped that she probably would (for both boys sake), but this doesn’t also mean that she would hate Zero or that she would “erase” him from her heart and the same goes for Kaname too.

This is Yuuki, a gentle and forgiving being thus I beg to differ with beliefs or expectations that Yuuki shall or must change her feelings from one chapter to another. She won’t … neither for Zero and nor for Kaname. And bottom line she shouldn’t cuz neither from the boys is as appeared currently to be … Zero is deceived from Sara who exploits his emotions and his need for revenge and Kaname cuz he is wearing a mask on.

So Yuuki as the girl who knows better both of them cannot base her feelings to a factitious icon cuz this is what would degrade her and not the other way around.

CHAPTER 82 HAS BEEN SCANLATED! bounce

HERE >> http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-82.html
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 Empty Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

Post by juliet Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:38 pm

link here and enjoy!! http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-82.html

Nina thanks for the reference... cheers
    Falc0n
    Falc0n
    Human

Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation

Post by Falc0n Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Thank you Juliet <3
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:20 pm

you are welcome falcon ):
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:26 pm

You are welcome Jul cheers

Just to point out something.

This scanlation has the same mistake in Yuuki’s line. Yuuki doesn’t say “that gentle person” but she is referring on “Ruka’s kindness/gentleness”. Maybe it’s based on the first rough translation that we had from Senbyafanatic … I dunno.

But the translator from baidu also made a clarification for this line.

Here is the link for whoever knows Chinese. Is the post # 49. >>

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1542055305?pn=2

【琉佳的温柔】,这是一个带形容词的名词,嗯 = The "kindness" is a noun… and it's Ruka-san's kindness.

The whole line translated from the Chinese scanlation is >>

"That person who relies on Ruka-san's gentleness, please give him back to me."

Whereas from Japanese text it goes like this >>

瑠佳さんの優しさにつけこんでる あの人を私に返してください = "Please return that person who takes advantage of Ruka-san's kindness back to me."

Which is pretty much the same.

I hope to avoid further misunderstandings. almost..

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:29 pm

can i ask something that i have not understand? why is Yuuki saying this line to Ruka?
    chacile
    chacile
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by chacile Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:58 pm

juliet wrote:can i ask something that i have not understand? why is Yuuki saying this line to Ruka?

I think this line should be correlated to what Yuuki earlier said to Ruka about releasing herself.. because Kaname was able to go that far with the aid of Akatsuki and Ruka. It seems that she wants Ruka to give up her spot of being by Kaname’s side so he can no longer rely on her. Though, I don’t think this meant an implied jealousy, her words are that of a person demanding the return of something that belongs to her. In this case, since she and Kaname had already deemed to own each other, and talking to him seems fruitless, might as well just ask the person to whom he is relying who happened to be Ruka, release her position or stop giving her support.. Razz
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:03 pm

chacile wrote:
    juliet wrote:can i ask something that i have not understand? why is Yuuki saying this line to Ruka?

I think this line should be correlated to what Yuuki earlier said to Ruka about releasing herself.. because Kaname was able to go that far with the aid of Akatsuki and Ruka. It seems that she wants Ruka to give up her spot of being by Kaname’s side so he can no longer rely on her. Though, I don’t think this meant an implied jealousy, her words are that of a person demanding the return of something that belongs to her. In this case, since she and Kaname had already deemed to own each other, and talking to him seems fruitless, might as well just ask the person to whom he is relying who happened to be Ruka, release her position or stop giving her support.. Razz

that sounds far more like it...i agree with you, any idea if that can be the reason perhaps behind Ruka's "accident"?
    msa-x
    msa-x
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Zeki final!

Post by msa-x Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:09 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...so...Zero bit Sara because she had all purebloods' blood inside her...so that show that in fact zero is not in sara's side U___U it's a relation of convenience U___U But he found that this solution wasn't the roght one U___U
    Falc0n
    Falc0n
    Human

Post by Falc0n Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:28 am

juliet wrote:you are welcome falcon ):

aww.. why the unpleasant face juiliet dear ? =)
    I'm not the enemy I swear xD *is a KaZe not a ZeKi*
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:02 pm

Falc0n wrote:
    juliet wrote:you are welcome falcon ):

aww.. why the unpleasant face juiliet dear ? =)
    I'm not the enemy I swear xD *is a KaZe not a ZeKi*

unpleasant? sorry wrong typing Smile see what two dots can do?
    enemy? we are not enemies here* i hope that nobody is under such illusion but i get what you are trying to say dear Kaze...

Was Kaname after Sara here? and do you believe his motives or his excuses?

its interesting to see that this is a question that also appears in the chart that opens this chapter....now that we are also having the translation...

http://108.60.201.122/552%2F82%2Fimg_3_5313.jpg

Given the fact that Zero is not strong enough to kill Kaname, who is Sara going to kill next in order to accomplish her plan and make Zero more powerful with her blood and how?

Sara managed to take Ouri's and Hanadagi's powers...and i am thinking strongly now that Touma is next on the list, therefore her insistence to break in...

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneVampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:15 pm

ah just a bloody heck question,if yuuki wants to stop kaname why she was saying to ruka to give him back?i mean what she wants??kaname won't come back just because ruka wants him to be so what the heck these all lines mean.its so confusing.she says she wants to go to his side and at the same time she attacked him with artemis.what is going on?? Vampire Knight chapter 82 scalation - Page 4 707342981
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:12 pm

msa-x wrote:mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...so...Zero bit Sara because she had all purebloods' blood inside her...so that show that in fact zero is not in sara's side U___U it's a relation of convenience U___U But he found that this solution wasn't the roght one U___U

If Zero wasn't on Sara's side, he wouldn't have drinked her blood. After chapter 81, Zero have already made a pact that he's on Sara's side because they both want Kaname dead. Sara wants the resurrected Kuran dead in order for her to become queen while Zero (fueled with rage and prejudice) is determined to terminate Kaname without compunction.
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:50 am

Is there a way where the mod can merge this thread with the one about scanlation. It gets so confusing since I'm not sure which one is the official chapter discussion thread...

Anyhow, I feel like the outfit Zero is wearing makes him looking like a shining knight in armor, if you know what I mean ;D I really love how Hino designs the different outfits. Wish we'd see more of that with Kaname just cuz.

Yuki looks like she might start crying.

I really love it that Ruka went in to stop the fight. I think if Kaname was to kill Zero then in front of Yuki, there would be too much complication between the two. Does anyone think Ruka's act might have been for Kaname's sake?

And to me, I got confused with Yuki's line directed at Ruka. What does she mean about giving her that gentle person she (Ruka) depends on? Is that supposed to mean for Ruka to give YUKI that gentle, dependable person YUKI knows Ruka to be????

Also, maybe it's just me but do you think it was some sort of order/command Yuki was giving to Ruka? I mean that panel of her alone with the dark background seems to me that way, like to emphasize her mental state or something psychological.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:17 pm

norngpinky wrote:Is there a way where the mod can merge this thread with the one about scanlation. It gets so confusing since I'm not sure which one is the official chapter discussion thread...

Anyhow, I feel like the outfit Zero is wearing makes him looking like a shining knight in armor, if you know what I mean ;D I really love how Hino designs the different outfits. Wish we'd see more of that with Kaname just cuz.

Yuki looks like she might start crying.

I really love it that Ruka went in to stop the fight. I think if Kaname was to kill Zero then in front of Yuki, there would be too much complication between the two. Does anyone think Ruka's act might have been for Kaname's sake?

And to me, I got confused with Yuki's line directed at Ruka. What does she mean about giving her that gentle person she (Ruka) depends on? Is that supposed to mean for Ruka to give YUKI that gentle, dependable person YUKI knows Ruka to be????

Also, maybe it's just me but do you think it was some sort of order/command Yuki was giving to Ruka? I mean that panel of her alone with the dark background seems to me that way, like to emphasize her mental state or something psychological.

i am too confused on yuuki's line,what does that mean anyway??that line made no sense according to her character,she says she wants to stop kaname then why she is asking ruka to give him back to her,how ruka can give back kaname to her?? scratch it is not like she owns kaname almost..

i hope that we will get good answer of our ques in next chapter,oh come on may,come fast my eyes...
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:46 pm

@lucky chacile already answered that question and i think the answer fits perfectly..

chacile wrote:

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:49 pm

juliet wrote:@lucky chacile already answered that question and i think the answer fits perfectly..

chacile wrote:

yeah i read that but asking her that is fruitless too,even if ruka and kain leaves his side he will go alone,he wants to kill himself,right?? and seiren is with him.she is no power but she is a useful pawn for kaname.i think it is just fruitless if ruka and kain leaves him in turn it will make him weak against his enemies and enemies of mankind,i see that yuuki is now being a negative char along with zero,both are blinded by their own thinking,idiots.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:16 pm

i have a ques,why kaname went to slumber when a vampire hunter weapon was available??he could go to any hunter and asked him to kill him.isn't it a bit odd that there are weapons who can kill vampire still kaname chose to go to slumber,was it for torchuring himself??
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:54 pm

lucykaede wrote:i have a ques,why kaname went to slumber when a vampire hunter weapon was available??he could go to any hunter and asked him to kill him.isn't it a bit odd that there are weapons who can kill vampire still kaname chose to go to slumber,was it for torchuring himself??

I think the answer is : HOPE.

This is one of the remaining important issues from Kaname's past .

Why Kaname didn't killed himself with Bloody Rose or Artemis during his greatest moment of despair ? Or get someone to kill him with an anti - vampire weapon ?

I think this is because Kaname had the hope of finding a very important thing for him in the future . Most probably Yuuki . This hope could be very small ; but existed . Enough for Kaname to want living .

How Kaname knew about Yuuki ? Probably by some vision from the future . Or maybe he remembered the time he saw Yuuki when she named Artemis . Or both . Or he could has being waiting for the soul of the person who drive him into despair to reincarnate .Or some or all of the above . Yuuki being the present vessel for that soul . ( That woman isn't HW . Probably the woman who marry Kaname and become his Vampire Queen in the past . )

But we will have to wait for the very last chapters of V. K. for this answer . ( Mybe 5 or less chapters to finish . )

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:59 pm

I think that what Ruka did perhaps can serve the plot as a device in order to stay behind and so to talk to Yuuki...I mean that perhaps Hino shall use this as an excuse to bring the two women together and the accident that she puts here may not be accidental...

Yuuki is trying to find ways to get closer to Kaname so that she can stop him and keep her to her side...Ruka caring for Kaname wanted to help him, perhaps she may now feel that this is dragging too far, and perhaps she will talk...

another thought about this chapter is that Sara might be moving in the HA to get Touma...Zero shall be convinced perhaps that he needs more powers to defeat Kaname and might be more eager to consume more blood from Sara...

talking SaraXZero hot scenes here...haha

@Mariangie I agree with you, this is what Rido said that Kaname has still hoping and waiting for something...
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 pm

juliet wrote:I think that what Ruka did perhaps can serve the plot as a device in order to stay behind and so to talk to Yuuki...I mean that perhaps Hino shall use this as an excuse to bring the two women together and the accident that she puts here may not be accidental...

Yuuki is trying to find ways to get closer to Kaname so that she can stop him and keep her to her side...Ruka caring for Kaname wanted to help him, perhaps she may now feel that this is dragging too far, and perhaps she will talk...

another thought about this chapter is that Sara might be moving in the HA to get Touma...Zero shall be convinced perhaps that he needs more powers to defeat Kaname and might be more eager to consume more blood from Sara...

talking SaraXZero hot scenes here...haha

@Mariangie I agree with you, this is what Rido said that Kaname has still hoping and waiting for something...

hmmm...i see a possibility that what you said is going to happen. affraid
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:35 am

yume's separation is killing me but i am liking it as well because till now kaname was at her knees and she was opening giving pain to him by saying that her half heart belongs to zero and blah blah.it was kaname who first started the kiss and then yuuki returned.i never saw the requited love from yuuki though she claimed to love him.now its kaname's turn. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil i love seeing yuuki suffering like this.i just hope kaname won't get killed in end. Sad that will be so terribly sad.yuuki even got jealous when maria confessed her affections for zero but she didn't got jealous for hw.ah maybe because she is dead now. Surprised
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:19 am

lucykaede wrote:yume's separation is killing me but i am liking it as well because till now kaname was at her knees and she was opening giving pain to him by saying that her half heart belongs to zero and blah blah.it was kaname who first started the kiss and then yuuki returned.i never saw the requited love from yuuki though she claimed to love him.now its kaname's turn. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil i love seeing yuuki suffering like this.i just hope kaname won't get killed in end. Sad that will be so terribly sad.yuuki even got jealous when maria confessed her affections for zero but she didn't got jealous for hw.ah maybe because she is dead now. Surprised

Sometimes I think it's the fact that when you realize how close you are of losing someone you start realize simultaneously how precious that person is to you.

I kind of feel the same, especially how Yuuki seemed so torn and undecided, like she loves both men the same or something like that. That made me feel awful, but not for Yuuki since the two men have feelings for her.

It's like at the beginning, she was wishing one day she'd be by Kaname's side. AND she knew that she couldn't because she was NOT a vampire, or a pureblood. She got jealous didn't she at the scene when Kaname and Sara met at the ball. (I really like the scene, BTW, especially when Kaname came back to her)

But yeah, she felt out of reach.

Then her human and vampire worlds merge and then she found out she is actually Yuuki KURAN. She even mentioned the fact that the one thing she so longed for she actually had it from the very start. But to me, she seemed still unsure because of Zero.

And now Kaname, who said she was his whole world decided that he wanted to accomplish his original goal and left her, Yuuki, IMO, probably is coming to the sense where she might actually lose him.

I hope to see more of her emotions and feelings though.

I think in the end, whatever pairing Hino is going for, Yuuki has to come to terms with her feelings and know who she loves more. I hate to think that it would be that she loves two men the same, which would be absurd to me.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:25 am

norngpinky wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:yume's separation is killing me but i am liking it as well because till now kaname was at her knees and she was opening giving pain to him by saying that her half heart belongs to zero and blah blah.it was kaname who first started the kiss and then yuuki returned.i never saw the requited love from yuuki though she claimed to love him.now its kaname's turn. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil i love seeing yuuki suffering like this.i just hope kaname won't get killed in end. Sad that will be so terribly sad.yuuki even got jealous when maria confessed her affections for zero but she didn't got jealous for hw.ah maybe because she is dead now. Surprised

Sometimes I think it's the fact that when you realize how close you are of losing someone you start realize simultaneously how precious that person is to you.

I kind of feel the same, especially how Yuuki seemed so torn and undecided, like she loves both men the same or something like that. That made me feel awful, but not for Yuuki since the two men have feelings for her.

It's like at the beginning, she was wishing one day she'd be by Kaname's side. AND she knew that she couldn't because she was NOT a vampire, or a pureblood. She got jealous didn't she at the scene when Kaname and Sara met at the ball. (I really like the scene, BTW, especially when Kaname came back to her)

Then her human and vampire worlds merge and then she found out she is actually Yuuki KURAN. She even mentioned the fact that the one thing she so longed for she actually had it from the very start. But to me, she seemed still unsure because of Zero.

And now Kaname, who said she was his whole world decided that he wanted to accomplish his original goal and left her, Yuuki, IMO, probably is coming to the sense where she might actually lose him.

I think in the end, whatever pairing Hino is going for, Yuuki has to come to terms with her feelings and know who she loves more. I hate to think that it would be that she loves two men the same, which would be absurd to me.

exactly,she claimed to be in love with kaname and when kaname came back to her and made her realize she is actually his fiancee she started clinging on zero's blood.what the hell is that?but its good kaname left her,now atlease we will know who she loves and to me it seems like she loves zero.i never thought she loved kaname as in second arc she became so loose,everytime they kissed it was kaname who started it,she never kissed him with her will or maybe its just my overthinking but i hope kaname to stay alive in end and if she chooses zero frankly i will be sad as a yume fan but as a kaname fan i wanna see justice. Evil or Very Mad

its not crap twilight but yuuki said that her half heart belongs to zero so isn't it already made clear that she loves both of them.i hope there won't be an ending where one devours other and then yuuki have taste of both as other one exist in other.ah...that will be so weird.
    norngpinky
    norngpinky
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by norngpinky Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:38 am

lucykaede wrote:
    norngpinky wrote:

exactly,she claimed to be in love with kaname and when kaname came back to her and made her realize she is actually his fiancee she started clinging on zero's blood.what the hell is that?but its good kaname left her,now atlease we will know who she loves and to me it seems like she loves zero.i never thought she loved kaname as in second arc she became so loose,everytime they kissed it was kaname who started it,she never kissed him with her will or maybe its just my overthinking but i hope kaname to stay alive in end and if she chooses zero frankly i will be sad as a yume fan but as a kaname fan i wanna see justice. Evil or Very Mad

its not crap twilight but yuuki said that her half heart belongs to zero so isn't it already made clear that she loves both of them.i hope there won't be an ending where one devours other and then yuuki have taste of both as other one exist in other.ah...that will be so weird.

Oh, I never really thought of Twilight. Hmm... ;o

But yeah, I know what you're saying as well. Although there's way too much deep feelings and love to toss away. There have been so much development with Yume that if it doesn't happen it will just be too tragic and what would be the point. From the characters' perspectives and their personalities, if Kaname dies I have a hard believing Yuuki could go off with Zero. It's always been Yume from the beginning. If Yuuki dies, I can't see Kaname living as well. Last time he went to slumber, so I highly doubt he'll be able to take losing someone he loves. It'll be too groomy a world. As for Zero, I don't know, I don't think he'll die in the end but I hope he'll find happiness. It was tear-jerking to see him lose his Ichiru :<

But either way, in my opinions, I can't see Yuuki or Kaname survive without one another. They could live eternally, but what a life without the one you loves. It's been emphasized so many times by Yuuki that the person who started her world or filled colors in her world, it was Kaname. And Kaname loves Yuuki the most, so scratch Yume has to happen >.<
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:27 pm

lucykaede wrote:

I have to disagree as i think Yuuki is showing that she loves kaname at the moment not Zero(not saying she has no feelings at all for him but she's showing stronger ones for kaname IMO). Yuuki said some things to kaname in the kuran mansion which i found unfair on him. Honestly i dont blame kaname for leaving, i'd have done the same. But you just look at Yuukis reactions towards him since he left. When kaname said he was lieaving in the kuran mansion Yuuki immediatly latched onto him asking him to stay. At handagi's castle Kaname leaves Yuuki runs after him and her wings come out due to her desire to follow him. When kanames shadow appeared infront of her, her first reaction was "My kaname" and moving towrads him. She didnt even think she just did. After his shadow left she gave some comfort to zero then went to find kaname. Then what does she do? She starts saying to him to keep his promise of if they split he would kill her, or she would kill him. Outside the HA yuuki's words to ruka.

She seems to be doing quite a bit to be near him, and go after him. She has reasons outside of her feelings as she does want to stop him from continuing killing pb's. But her natural reactions are her going to him, naturla reactions usually stem from our desires and feelings. To me that shows Yuuki wants to be near him and that her feelings are very much there.

norngpinky wrote:But yeah, I know what you're saying as well. Although there's way too much deep feelings and love to toss away. There have been so much development with Yume that if it doesn't happen it will just be too tragic and what would be the point. From the characters' perspectives and their personalities, if Kaname dies I have a hard believing Yuuki could go off with Zero. It's always been Yume from the beginning. If Yuuki dies, I can't see Kaname living as well. Last time he went to slumber, so I highly doubt he'll be able to take losing someone he loves. It'll be too groomy a world. As for Zero, I don't know, I don't think he'll die in the end but I hope he'll find happiness. It was tear-jerking to see him lose his Ichiru :<

But either way, in my opinions, I can't see Yuuki or Kaname survive without one another. They could live eternally, but what a life without the one you loves. It's been emphasized so many times by Yuuki that the person who started her world or filled colors in her world, it was Kaname. And Kaname loves Yuuki the most, so scratch Yume has to happen >.<

Co-sign! cheers cheers Beautifully said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:08 pm