Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+20
SilverAngel
Ribbon07
MorningStar
Kara
RIchard
mariangie
kialovejapan
yuuki kiryuu
nausica
Knightmare
Duskola
Youweremysafeplace*
XxContradictionsxX
ButterflyWingsx
Fine of Fate
juliet
aya-chan
lalaland
kanachanimmortal
nina
24 posters

Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 Empty Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

Post by nina Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:38 am

RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

Post by RIchard Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:13 am

So I was wondering if hino made a mistake in the story. When yuki feed on zero the only people we seen inside him are kaname, yuki, and inchiru yet it says he has feed on level e vampires in this chapter, so where are they? The only thing I can think of is the tombstones surrounding the sarcophagus, each tombstone being 1 level E he feed on. We also saw a version of kaname inside kaname when yuki feed on him so maybe the thing inside the sarcophagus is zero him self. [Vampire zero]
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION

Post by juliet Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:23 am

RIchard wrote:So I was wondering if hino made a mistake in the story. When yuki feed on zero the only people we seen inside him are kaname, yuki, and inchiru yet it says he has feed on level e vampires in this chapter, so where are they? The only thing I can think of is the tombstones surrounding the sarcophagus, each tombstone being 1 level E he feed on. We also saw a version of kaname inside kaname when yuki feed on him so maybe the thing inside the sarcophagus is zero him self. [Vampire zero]

that's why he was so keen on hunting rofl rofl rofl rofl

no the boy was hungry LOL...

no i think that these were the guardians, they preserved Zero's humanity. Kaname and Yuuki's blood that prevented him from falling to level-e and actually saved his sanity but also Ichirou that symbolizes his human side and memories.
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:12 pm

juliet wrote:no i think that these were the guardians, they preserved Zero's humanity. Kaname and Yuuki's blood that prevented him from falling to level-e and actually saved his sanity but also Ichirou that symbolizes his human side and memories.

Totally agree. "The thing Zero is most afraid of is sleeping" inside that coffin, that is, falling to Level E and be a danger to anyone (Zero saw Kaito's own brother dying in front of his own eyes - this episode is fully explained in VK novels - without caring about his own feelings - he saw also his own teacher, Yagari's fiancée, totally losing herself and be killed by the one she loved - I think that he fears the danger of becoming like them, one day, and hurting others - Yuuki above all).

I don't know why they don't simply feed upon each other, as there are no obstacles for this by now. As for Yuuki, it seems to me that she doesn't feed upon Zero's blood simply because she doesn't wish to - she has only done when she was asked, until now, and when she was so hungry that she couldn't go on with her duty at the Academy (the "pact" between them in ch. 74: "Feed upon my blood or I will destroy the Night Class", Zero says). I don't know why she pushes her limit so far by now, when she clearly needs all her strength to fight Kaname, and above all when her "true love" is so at hand lol! I liked very much the "charisma" she showed in the train scene - it wouldn't be very difficult to feed upon such a weak and submissive Zero. Still, she doesn't.
    As for Zero, damn, he is so full of pride - even though the "feeding upon victims", that we discover in this chapter, breaks a bit his own dignity. So, I think that not "taking" what he has always longed for is totally on his character and coherent with his behaviour in the second arc of the story. Still, Yuuki needs him strong, and maybe wants to "take him" by her side even more, that's why she offers her blood. But he refuses, and provokes her revulsion.

I also thought that the "kiss" could conceal some "energy rechargement" for both of them - but as only baby vampires can exchange energy mouth to mouth, well, I have no consistent proof to state this.

BUT as I was reading again ch. 74, I noticed some (other) things that I simply can't connect together. I refer to Ruka and Kaname's illusion in front of Isaya's mansion:

http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-74-page-28.html

I was never able to give this episode a clear explanation, and I'm sorry if you talked about this elsewhere, still, as we are finally back to Isaya's mansion in this chapter, I can't help but connect the two episodes in some way. We see Ruka in charge to create an illusion, to conceal Touma's body - and maybe make Kaien kill him. I mean, why Ruka is "distracting humans" in front of Isaya's own mansion, that is so "close to human residence"? If Kaname's purpose was killing Isaya, he would simply go there in person, as he did for the other purebloods. But Ruka's task here is "distracting humans" - maybe Kaien himself, as he was probably there to protect his friend - or is Kaien's appearance unexpected? But Ruka's trick is too clever, so they expected an "obstacle". But an obstacle for what?

I mean: they can't simply have gone there to put on a little puppet theatre so that Kaien could kill Touma. Kaname himself could kill baby Touma without all this mess. And what is the purpose of making Akatsuki and Ruka go there? Only to put on this kind of illusion? This is nonsense.

And I couldn't give a sense to that episode until now. But now, we are back to Isaya's mansion, and Kaname is unexpectedly there. So, I'm starting to believe that that episode was only a smoke screen to distract Kaien and everyone else's attention while Kaname was... doing what? Maybe talking to Isaya in his own mansion? We see Isaya for a moment in ch. 74, watching outside with an enviable self control, while fake Kaname clearly tries to climb his own walls. So, what's happening inside?

And now, we see Kaname at the ball, like it was the most natural and simple thing to do.

Mumble, mumble.

RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RIchard Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:27 pm

This is my take on that chapter.
    Firstly ruka didn't create the fake kaname, kaname did that him self, he so-rounded touma with his familiar bats, as for a reason why refer to familiar kaname at the school, zero could tell right away he wasn't real. Now add a pb into the core of that familiar and you wont know it is fake.

Kaname wanted to draw vampire hunters away from the school so he could go there and kill sara, by targeting isaya he knew he could pull away cross from the school and make his job easier. I am not sure if Cross can kill kaname but he can definitely wound him, which would hinder and slow down kanames plans.
    Duskola
    Duskola
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Duskola Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:05 am

@RIchard, it may be a good plan, to draw Kaien and the hunters away with this trick. It doesn't make very sense to me, as Kaien is not the only hunter that can hurt or hinder Kaname - actually, Zero and Yuuki are the biggest hindrances, and Bloody Rose could hurt him in the past ( http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-46-page-4.html ) - but it may be a good way to act in the school undisturbed.

It's a pity that we see Kaien coming back with Touma in ch. 76 ( http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-76-page-9.html ) and that Kaname's attack to Sara doesn't occur until ch. 79 ( http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-79-page-27.html ) in which we see Ruka creating another brand new deflection ( no Kaien involved ).

There is a very long lapse of time between the two episodes - Touma's injury and Kaname's attack - and that's why they can't be connected together.

In ch. 79 (and not only here) we can also see that Kaname can easily reach two different places in instants, or be in two different places at the same moment.

So, I will keep mumblemumbling for now lol!

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Duskola wrote: it may be a good plan, to draw Kaien and the hunters away with this trick. It doesn't make very sense to me, as Kaien is not the only hunter that can hurt or hinder Kaname - actually, Zero and Yuuki are the biggest hindrances,

I agree Duskola … it doesn’t make sense to me either if not for anything else just because Kaname announced to Kaien that his next target would have been Sara! And Sara at that time was at the academy i.e. not only it doesn’t make any sense that his purpose could have been to drive Kaien away of the academy but on the contrary … he disclosed before hand to Kaien his next movement lol!
    Only a global announcement he didn’t make that his next stop would be the academy lol!

Also as you mentioned there is the time factor. We cannot be sure how much time did it pass from the episode outside of Isaya’s mansion till the moment that Kaname arrived at the academy BUT it must have passed enough time since >>
    1. Kaien returned at the HA with Touma.
    2. Zero visited the HA and saw Touma there in a better condition i.e. he had some time to heal himself.
    3. Zero returned back to academy, informed Yuuki about Kaname’s message and Yuuki had the time to investigate Sara’s tablets.

After all these ^^^ Kaname arrived at the academy. Of course all the above could have happened in between one-two days but certainly didn’t happen synchronously with Touma’s incident.

In short, some time must have passed enough for every party to be prepared for Kaname’s arrival at the academy.

Now IF Kaname wanted to drive someone out of the academy that would have been only Sara I suppose, due to his ultimatum towards her. However I do not think that this was his purpose either even though I do believe that he wanted her out of the academy eventually, something that is supported from the unfoldment and all the precautions he took to ensure the academy’s peace.

The question for me is IF he wanted Sara out of the academy and IN the HA i.e. to drive her there and for what reason (???)

I mean: they can't simply have gone there to put on a little puppet theatre so that Kaien could kill Touma. Kaname himself could kill baby Touma without all this mess. And what is the purpose of making Akatsuki and Ruka go there? Only to put on this kind of illusion? This is nonsense.

And I couldn't give a sense to that episode until now. But now, we are back to Isaya's mansion, and Kaname is unexpectedly there. So, I'm starting to believe that that episode was only a smoke screen to distract Kaien and everyone else's attention while Kaname was... doing what? Maybe talking to Isaya in his own mansion? We see Isaya for a moment in ch. 74, watching outside with an enviable self control, while fake Kaname clearly tries to climb his own walls. So, what's happening inside?

And now, we see Kaname at the ball, like it was the most natural and simple thing to do.

Honestly that incident outside of Isaya’s mansion seems kinda weird to me too. I mean there might be some purposes that we still cannot clearly see.

Firstly I believe that the manipulation of Touma’s body was Kaname’s doings and not an illusion created from Ruka.
    However Kaname could have been and inside of Isaya’s mansion synchronously lol << I’ve never thought of that before. And if he wanted to talk with Isaya alone and in secrete then the “show” outside of his mansion could have been a smoke screen for Kaien I guess. We shall see…

However up till now my feeling about that incident was that Kaname among other things wanted to hand over Touma to Kaien, letting of course Kaien to believe that he indeed initially wanted to kill Isaya and Touma i.e. convincing Kaien that his aim was to kill all the PBs.
    As Duskola said and I agree if Kaname wanted Touma dead he could have done it himself.
    Secondly I hardly can believe that he wanted to be Kaien the one who would deliver the fatal blow to Touma if not for anything else just because Kaien wouldn’t try to kill Kaname so easily… and at that time Kaien thought that he had Kaname in front of him and not Touma. Plus as we saw Kaien didn’t go for “Kaname’s” heart neither his head or if you like since Kaname was controlling Touma’s body he could easily throw his body on Kaien’s sword in such way as to be fatal but he didn’t.
    That’s why I tend to believe that Kaname’s purpose was exactly what happened >> to hand Touma over to Kaien and maybe in order to place Touma inside the HA in the end.

If my reasoning is close to the truth then I think that his moves related to Sara and Touma are connected, and were aiming to place both of them inside the HA. What for; to have a reason to go in the HA? Somehow it doesn’t convince me … thus I tend to think that perhaps it had something to do with the mother metal or even with the rampage of the metal which drove to its “destruction” …

In short my feeling is that all these incidents till the collapse of the HA and the destruction of the majority of the anti-vampire weapons somehow were serving that purpose >> the HA incidents.

But at the moment all these are speculations ... I hope that we will have solid answers from the plot itself eventually lol!
    RIchard
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RIchard Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:00 pm

You're right I was thinking kaname showed up at the school right after the whole event but after reading your posts and rereading the chapters he doesn't show up for quite awhile after that. So what was the whole point of it? Kaname says "Think twice about attacking me, you never know who I might be on the inside." lol Razz
    XxDeepDarkForestxX
    XxDeepDarkForestxX
    Human

Humor : cheesy knock knock jokes
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight 87 FULL RAWS AND TRANSLATION - Page 6 Drops5black

Post by XxDeepDarkForestxX Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:12 pm

This chapter really surprised me actually! Yuuki has did like a complete 360 on me! >.<
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Not long to go now until Chapter 88 is upon us...honestly, the wait in between chapters has been especially long for me this time around. I really hope Hino can explain where this plotline is going from here. I'm really quite confused scratch

Regardless, Chapters 85 through to 87 have started to peak my interest again (whether it's in a good or bad way, I'm not sure yet) so I'm both excited and apprehensive in equal measure for Chapter 88 Shocked

Annnnnnd it won't be long now (hopefully) until our monthly VK fix Smile If anyone finds any spoiler pics from the upcoming chapter, thanks in advance Very Happy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Kara wrote:Not long to go now until Chapter 88 is upon us...honestly, the wait in between chapters has been especially long for me this time around. I really hope Hino can explain where this plotline is going from here. I'm really quite confused scratch

Regardless, Chapters 85 through to 87 have started to peak my interest again (whether it's in a good or bad way, I'm not sure yet) so I'm both excited and apprehensive in equal measure for Chapter 88 Shocked

Annnnnnd it won't be long now (hopefully) until our monthly VK fix Smile If anyone finds any spoiler pics from the upcoming chapter, thanks in advance Very Happy

Feel you, especially the bolded part, is like me talking there....how long? cant wait, to the edge, I tell you!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:54 am