Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 Bar_left59%Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 Bar_left27%Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 Bar_left15%Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+29
classychan
Conrad Weller
ShiroiYuki911
aerah08
PSDOL
Shoujo-Zo18
Pinacolada
zeroxyuuki43ver
mariangie
aya-chan
Howl4fun
Kara
roronoa-zoro
ariel
rumland
Anneliezz
Hauru
Knightmare
RedSonja
KuranPrince
sweetsolace
souka
Akaruisama
love ice
libra
nina
juliet
nuitetoile21
Kanamelover<3
33 posters

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

Kanamelover<3
    Kanamelover<3
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 Dropsoa

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

Post by Kanamelover<3 Wed May 25, 2011 3:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yeah I translated chapter 72 myself and thought I would share it, it is the first time I have made a scanlation so sorry if it is not perfect Crying or Very sad

Press spoiler to view chapter Very Happy

Spoiler:

juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

Post by juliet Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Yes you are right..for example she did not inform Takuma about kidnapping the president of that company, he found it out by visiting the cellar and he also see the rest of the prisoners, yet Takuma is not pictured anywhere to have a connection with Kaname. At the ball for instance he tried to avoid it, it's strange. It's left to be seen what he might want to tell to Yuuki (perhaps informing her about Sara's plans?)
    Curious...
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneVampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 Drops5black

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED!

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:06 pm

nina wrote:
    juliet wrote: They are drawn just in the same way, can that be Hino's mainly style or idea of drawing "desire" that seems to be common in both panels?

Kara wrote: Good theory there. Since all vampires seem to have that 'naughtiness'/ desire buried in them, I think that Maria's interest in Zero really is genuine; personally I don't think she's being controlled or anything (we've had no recent evidence to support this...that I can recall at least

Seems like it is Hino’s style to depict desire in that way … first impression is that such an act is a bit OOC for both of them but as Kara said maybe that naughtiness is a part of vampires nature haha.

Also Sara has similar mood when approached Zero in the last chapter …
    Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 80383915

Well for Sara is more expected, but maybe is another hint that she wants something from Zero … but I don’t think that her “seductive” mood can have any influence on him haha …
    Kara wrote: I'm actually curious about what's going on with Takuma So far no-ones really mentioned him in this discussion.... He shows up at the HA demanding to know if Sara is there, and honestly I'm not sure if its out of sheer loyalty to her and worry about her welfare or if he's angry...?? I'm still not sure what's going there Is he really that devoted to her??
    Also, I'm curious about what Takuma has to say to Yuuki. Maybe its just as a response to her invitation to be the new head of the NC...?? Possibly, and I think it'll be interesting if that does happen because (given his alliance with Sara) that'd mean she'd be sticking around for a while

Arrgggh Takuma … his stance it’s a mystery to me too! *sigh*
    We really don’t have a clear clue of where he stands, so I’ll base my interpretation mostly on the 1st arc and how Hino portrayed his character thus far…
    I think he was very worried and rushed at the HA not because he was afraid for the “well being” of Sara but mostly of what she could do there … From a few scenes we saw, he didn’t want to leave her alone … he always wanted to be near her. Remember their visit at the school, at the pharmaceutical company etc … there Sara didn’t run any risk, on the contrary she was the danger for the others! Also when Takuma received Yuuki’s invitation to be the president of the new NC he wasn’t very happy with Sara’s remark that she also wants to attend at the academy with her little girls …

In short I think his role near her is to monitor her and maybe to step in the right time. He knows pretty well of what she’s capable to do and he had shown many times that he is against to her doings. And from the 1st arc we know he has great sense of justice … he went against his grandfather when he realized that he was the evil one. Also he is very loyal to his friends … I can’t see him going against Kaname or if you like allowing Sara to harm Yuuki, even if he has developed feelings for her in the process (<< which I don’t even want to think about it lol). So maybe he’ll inform Yuuki about Sara or he wants to say that he’ll take the place of the president of the NC … I think it depends of how slow or quick Hino intents to move the plot from now on.

Now if he is acting on his own because he figured that Sara is targeting Kaname from the very beginning or at some point he had any contact with him … I don’t know. The point is that I believe he’ll take the right side when that moment comes … There is also this picture …
    Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 66336945

I have the impression that the particular scene could be foreshadow cuz Kaname also touching the resin rose (=Yuuki at the academy?) when Akastuki asking him where they’ll go after … if so then the black rook could be Takuma cuz he is beside the fallen white pawn which could be Sara << the next one who should be eliminated … the white queen … If that’s a correct assumption then Takuma will go against her cuz he is the black one whereas Sara is definitely a white piece (most likely the white queen queen ). confused

haha nina you made me remember something

Sara expressed interest in Zero here:

Spoiler:
    it is a bit odd to think that Sara was keeping tabs to what was happening with the Kurans...otherwise how would she know that the Kurans had abandoned their "dog"? And also... she is probably also investing on Zero already as potential "piece" hence told him of her interest... If you think about it, it's very similar to what Maria just said in chapter 72

now as for Maria, she first expressed interest in Zero here:
    Spoiler:
    note here that her parents didn't ask her anything about Zero, so her supplementation on Zero as the one who's often seen with Yuki seems like a spark of interest.. its odd that she remembers Yuki "as the girl who's often with a hunter" neh?

so again Sara and Maria makes their move now, in one chapter:
    Spoiler:
    lol add the gesture on pointing to their lips is similar... :3

note that what Maria says here can either mean two things:
    -she copied Sara's words in chapter 58 (see above) because it's the exact same thing! lol! either that or she also wants Zero to be her puppy~ Razz
    -she was just hinting on her interest on him at first in chapter 70 (see above) but now she saw an opportunity and decided to go for it. cheers

on the other hand, Sara surely takes the step forward where Maria is still beginning... here she pops out of nowhere like she's watching Zero's moves, and pounces in the moment he is most vulnerable bounce

who will win? Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 215456 i sense a potential LT arising... Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 1310
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:10 pm

@ Let me see Maria Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3102619762 vs Sara to pull Zero from his hands in a cat fight who is going to get him...Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3371568520 in order to get Zero rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Imagine Zero... Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 1960618621 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3045962615 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3476048923
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:20 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

who will win? Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 215456 i sense a potential LT arising... Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 1310

juliet wrote:@ Let me see Maria Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3102619762 vs Sara to pull Zero from his hands in a cat fight who is going to get him...Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3371568520 in order to get Zero rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Imagine Zero... Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 1960618621 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3045962615 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3476048923

Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3371568520 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3371568520 Zero's harem Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3892208978 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3371568520
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:00 am

Mel-Mel wrote:
    First of all I totally agree with Juliet on how the romance is slowly dying in between Zero and Yuuki. There only have been minimal interactions and no hint of romance, subtle or straightforward; and I'm a Zeki fan (since chapter 1), so I should know right? lol.
    So, since I disagree as a Zeki, does that mean we cancel each other out? XD

Really, the romance can't be dying out since they're not a couple, the story has always been peppered with little hints and nothing full blown till 46 when Yuuki had to walk away anyway. 60 got me pretty hot under the colour and they're spending as much time together as the plot will contrive to put them together, which is much more than is actually realistic. When they are together there is lots of tension and unresolved as they both want to bite the other and drink each other's blood, I guess I'll forgive it since they both are vampires. The two of them being snippy at each other, taunting each other or being angsty about the other's "position", they both care way too much to write it off as meaningless, whether they end up as enemies, lovers or friends, it has to be resolved first and really the story is addressing their biggest issue paving the way towards promising things.

And that brings me to Maria. I think Juliet may be on to something when she mentioned how Maria's blood could potentially stabalize Zero
    Honestly if drinking Kaname and Ichiru (Shizuka filled) blood didn't resolve the issue, then Maria's isn't going to make much difference, in terms of magic blood, (Kuran) pureblood is still the best option for staving off level E and that still makes Yuuki the best candidate.

Kara wrote:
    Seems like it is Hino’s style to depict desire in that way … first impression is that such an act is a bit OOC for both of them but as Kara said maybe that naughtiness is a part of vampires nature haha.

Also Sara has similar mood when approached Zero in the last chapter …
    Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 80383915
    Oh, that pretty much confirms to me that its the way Hino has them act when they are provoking someone (or planning to). V.Yuuki to Yuuki, Sara to Zero & Maria to Yuuki. I like though, that Maria's expression isn't as playful as the other two, it reflect her seriousness that she's not playfully provoking Yuuki, she's deliberate about it.

On Vol 14 - my friend was reading on the japanese amazon, the reactions to it and though there aren't many reviews on it, most of them say how the story has gotten confusing. So its good to know, its not just a translation thing.
    Mel-Mel
    Mel-Mel
    Human

Post by Mel-Mel Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:10 am

Knightmare wrote:
    So, since I disagree as a Zeki, does that mean we cancel each other out? XD

Ahh nooo, we must stick together! Don't leave mee ><

Haha, yes I do agree with you that since they arn't a couple romance can't really die out (since it never began.) But for chapter 72, I really saw no romance in between them. They were too stand offish, that even the agnsty tension, that they both have (mostly because of our little sliver haired emo hunter turned vamnpire) didn't work out too well. Too stiff. I am hoping that with the whole Sara/Maria dynamic arc, maybe it will light up thoese agnsty tensions some more. I still feel that Hino is edging toward rebuilding their relationship again, frienship or otherwise.

Although when Zero did kill that vampire, I was so hoping Yuuki would go all badass vapmire, knock him down, put a boot on his chest and go. "Do not harm my kind." That would have been cool lol only wishful thinking ^^

And yes, you might be right about the blood thing. But, if I'm not mistaken, to not fall into level E, you must drink from the pureblood that has turned you. It has to be their blood, so doesnt that still make Maria closest to Shizuka in blood relations? Ichriu and Kaname drank Shizuka's blood, so it mingled with their own. Maybe I'm just confusing myself >-.>
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:10 am

Both ichiru and kaname were saturated with shizuka's blood, kaname cause he pretty much drained her dry to obtain more power and ichiru cause she has been feeding him blood since he was a kid to make him healthy, he also drank the last little bit that shizuka had before she died.
    With sara able to smell the kuran blood a year after he last feed, it is obvious the blood stays with you for a long time.
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:53 am

A new idea I got after reading this chapter .

A possible reason why Kaname didn't wanted Yuuki to take blood tablets . Because she has the ability to feel the many different people who gave the initial blood / body cells samples for making the tablets . It's not only the physical taste that is bad . Is the sensation to feel emotions from thousands of people at the same time . Probably a lot of sensory overload experience . It has to be a very weird sensation . Specially to a pureblood with more strong senses as Yuuki .

Maybe most vampires can tolerate or don't notice the presence of so many people emotions when taking the pills . Only perceive the tablets as foul tasting . But for a few of them , the sensory overload could be hard enough to react in a negative way . Even not tolerating taking them . Maybe this was the case of Zero's . He could not take the blood tablets before . Maybe after drinking pureblood's blood , the blood function as panacea . To make him now tolerating the sensory overload he gets when drinking the pills .

I'm not sure if this is correct . Any opinions ?
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:01 am

juliet wrote:@ Let me see Maria Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3102619762 vs Sara to pull Zero from his hands in a cat fight who is going to get him...Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3371568520 in order to get Zero rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Poor Maria . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3476048923 In a fight like this . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3102619762 She has no way to win against a pureblood . sFun_crazybat

Sara could kill Maria with one little finger . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 2893101595 Or even without touching her at all . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 707342981

The only way to Maria to survive Sara's attack . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3134848676 Is if Zero or Yuuki rescue her . Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 131249377 That has to be one scene I want to see . rofl rofl rofl
    Conrad Weller
    Conrad Weller
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Conrad Weller Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:19 am

juliet wrote:@ Let me see Maria Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3102619762 vs Sara to pull Zero from his hands in a cat fight who is going to get him...Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3371568520 in order to get Zero Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 215456 Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 215456

thats real funny . but it might be right since to maria zero is practically living image of ichiru who she knows very well and she cares for zero. but i agree with mariangie that she doesnt stand much of a chance against sara . she is relative of shizuka yes but she is young and cant stand against someone as crafty as sara .
    lets hope that zero because of his anger doesnt fall for sara's tricks. but if what he always says and that is true that he wants to finish off all vampires then he might just refuse her. i would love to see her face if he does refuses her. or he might join her as pretending to side her and then finish her off .

A new idea I got after reading this chapter .

A possible reason
    why Kaname didn't wanted Yuuki to take blood tablets . Because she has
    the ability to feel the many different people who gave the initial blood
    / body cells samples for making the tablets . It's not only the
    physical taste that is bad . Is the sensation to feel emotions from
    thousands of people at the same time . Probably a lot of sensory
    overload experience . It has to be a very weird sensation . Specially to
    a pureblood with more strong senses as Yuuki .
    to mariangie
    hmm well that might be right and we'll find out and if kaname himself can feel it as well then it might be true he did not want yuki to feel the same pain. i thought that he didnt want her to take tablets because he only wanted yuki to drink from him and since blood tablets are really not nice. he didnt want her to take them since she was recently awakened.
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:28 pm

mariangie wrote:A new idea I got after reading this chapter .

A possible reason why Kaname didn't wanted Yuuki to take blood tablets . Because she has the ability to feel the many different people who gave the initial blood / body cells samples for making the tablets . It's not only the physical taste that is bad . Is the sensation to feel emotions from thousands of people at the same time . Probably a lot of sensory overload experience . It has to be a very weird sensation . Specially to a pureblood with more strong senses as Yuuki .

Maybe most vampires can tolerate or don't notice the presence of so many people emotions when taking the pills . Only perceive the tablets as foul tasting . But for a few of them , the sensory overload could be hard enough to react in a negative way . Even not tolerating taking them . Maybe this was the case of Zero's . He could not take the blood tablets before . Maybe after drinking pureblood's blood , the blood function as panacea . To make him now tolerating the sensory overload he gets when drinking the pills .

I'm not sure if this is correct . Any opinions ?
    I was thinking about that before, actually.... (prepare for another one of my stupid, far-fetched theories now... cheers )
    For some reason I have the impression that the blood tablets were at some stage made from the blood cells of purebloods. In chapter 45 (flashback scene), Juuri asks Kaien if he wanted to hunt her down so that they could make blood tablets from the Kuran blood:
    http://www.manga2u.com/Vampire_Knight/45/14/
    I found the page, but the translation is different from the translation in the actual volume I have. In the volume translation, Juuri's exact words were:
    Juuri: "You intend to capture me in order to create drugs from my blood to sell to those who are desperate for some."
    For her to immediately assume thats what they wanted from her, does that mean that they have used pureblood / Kuran blood to make blood tablets in the past?? confused
    Perhaps thats why Kaname didn't want her to take them, because he thought she might be able to recognize it? Shocked Sorry if that's kind of far-fetched.... scratch
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black

Post by libra Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:50 pm

@Kara. As far as I know, during Kaname's recollection we saw that the purebloods were giving their blood in order to save people's lives. People were using their blood as a drug. I haven't read anywhere in the story that the blood tablets might have purebloods cells.

Kaname didn't want Yuki to use tablets when she turned to a vampire, because he wanted her to learn how to use her fangs. Tablets would have been the easy choice for her and that's why he didn't provide them to her. After that they were feeding from each other so there was no need for none of them to use the tablets.
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:32 pm

libra wrote:@Kara. As far as I know, during Kaname's recollection we saw that the purebloods were giving their blood in order to save people's lives. People were using their blood as a drug. I haven't read anywhere in the story that the blood tablets might have purebloods cells.

Kaname didn't want Yuki to use tablets when she turned to a vampire, because he wanted her to learn how to use her fangs. Tablets would have been the easy choice for her and that's why he didn't provide them to her. After that they were feeding from each other so there was no need for none of them to use the tablets.
    Ah, okay I get that Very Happy Haha sorry I know a lot of my theories don't make sense Embarassed See, this is what happens when I wait a whole month in between chapters, I end up trying to come to any conclusion to pass the time Very Happy (while I probably should be doing more study for exams at the moment....lol! )
    Anyway, it does beg the question; whose cells are the blood tablets made from? Humans, then?? Perhaps humans like the vampire's girlfriend who willingly volunteer their blood / cells? confused After chapter 72, its a plotline Hino is probably planning on expanding for us, and why Yuuki feels a presence from them... scratch Also, we're still yet to see what Sara has been / is planning to do to change the formula (if thats what she's actually doing....we still don't know for sure Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 873527 ) Ahhhh so many unanswered questions and the plot still appears to be moving so SLOWLY!!! Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 950934 I'm really looking forward to further plot development in chapter 73......Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 3751784264
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by libra Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:41 pm

I'll second that Kara! Let's hope that in the following chapters the plot will start moving a bit faster... I still remember how disapointed I was after reading chapter 68. No story plot at all!

Probably Hino-sensei is giving some tips about the tablets since she will soon have to explain the whole Sara fabrication about the tablets!
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Agree with libra, Kaname at that time was teaching her how to use her fangs, he even locked her up in her room, wound his wrist and then pull it away from her so she can concentrate on biting his neck, but Yuki was spoiled so she's still biting from his wrist. They did this for 6 mos, if im not mistaken, so it doesnt make sense for Kaname to allow her to take blood tablets at that period.
    About Yuki sensing others blood easily, it could be so, but it would only be her palate that has this ability, and in any case, would be ..well, weird sense of taste rofl
    Spoiler:
    maybe she's just having a sentimental moment with the lives lost in the creation of the tablets? cheers

YUKI: one more reason I shouldn't drink this..unpleasant thing Evil or Very Mad just think of all the poor humans who has to donate this blood. oh the horror! affraid

^Yuki making excuses not to take the tablets~
    rofl rofl rofl
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:07 pm

sweetsolace wrote:Agree with libra, Kaname at that time was teaching her how to use her fangs, he even locked her up in her room, wound his wrist and then pull it away from her so she can concentrate on biting his neck, but Yuki was spoiled so she's still biting from his wrist. They did this for 6 mos, if im not mistaken, so it doesnt make sense for Kaname to allow her to take blood tablets at that period.
    About Yuki sensing others blood easily, it could be so, but it would only be her palate that has this ability, and in any case, would be ..well, weird sense of taste rofl
    Spoiler:
    maybe she's just having a sentimental moment with the lives lost in the creation of the tablets? cheers

YUKI: one more reason I shouldn't drink this..unpleasant thing Evil or Very Mad just think of all the poor humans who has to donate this blood. oh the horror! affraid

^Yuki making excuses not to take the tablets~
    rofl rofl rofl

Ι understand that for Yuuki the fist impression she has on the tablets can be a negative one, I do not know about what she can sense or not but as we see she is considering it not to be pleasant due to the fact that neither the taste nor the origins of the tablets make her feel comfortable. So in that way there is the contrast between the familiar blood of a beloved person, that she used to deny in the past, and to the unknown cells of blood that the tablets are made from and she is forced to take now in order to soothe herself. Spoiled days are over for Yuuki now I think..it's the reverse action, now she has to survive on her either she likes it or not. Perhaps she can estimate more in this way Kaname's attention? perhaps...

We also see a focus on the tablets, we know that Sara is about to change or has already changed them, so perhaps Hino wants to worry us a bit there...
    Vanille-chan
    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : zen <3

Post by Vanille-chan Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:47 am

Does Maria Know that Ichiru´s dead? I was expecting to see her talking about it >____<
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by libra Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:31 am

Vanille-chan wrote:Does Maria Know that Ichiru´s dead? I was expecting to see her talking about it >____<

Yes she does! She heard it, first thing when she woke up after Shizuka leaving her body.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : Satirical

Post by Knightmare Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:00 am

libra wrote:
    Vanille-chan wrote:Does Maria Know that Ichiru´s dead? I was expecting to see her talking about it >____<

Yes she does! She heard it, first thing when she woke up after Shizuka leaving her body.

No, he was still alive then. She was told that he'd left and that Shizuka was dead, she didn't want to believe Kaien that Shizuka was dead. She was searching for Ichiru in ch45.

But I imagine a year on, she finally got the news and knows by now, at the very least I can't imagine her seeing Zero and not asking about Ichiru if she still thought he was alive and then Zero not admitting Ichiru was dead.

I can't help but wonder why it was wrong for Yuuki to use blood tablets and not to learn to use her fangs, its not like the blood tablets are such a great temptation and she can't drink from just anyone anyway. Its not actually that she didn't know how to use them, she just couldn't emotionally face it and she needed to learn to deal with her emotions, blood tablets weren't going to change that or help her avoid it, because he was drip feeding her anyway.

And if Kaname thought blood tablets would overwhelm Yuuki or affect her negatively because of her powers, it would have been much wiser to actually tell her (and Aidou) that.

But really, I just assume the reason is that Kaname wanted her to bite him/drink his blood.

Last edited by Knightmare on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:11 am; edited 3 times in total
    libra
    libra
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by libra Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:02 am

Knightmare you are right on that! My mistake. It was Shizuka's death that she heard when she woke up!
    Vanille-chan
    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Vanille-chan Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:06 am

libra wrote:

No, I do not think so. Maybe I´m wrong, but in chapter 26 (when she wakes up), she realizes that Zero isn´t Ichiru. She deduces that Shizuka was killed, but in Chapter 26 Ichiru still alive. Ichiru died on Rido´s arc.
    I don´t think she knows. Or she may have used animals spies to find him.
    Anyway, I just find strange Hino doesn´t mention this point. Especially since Maria was very close to him and I thought she might find that Zero killed his brother. But the last chapter displayed that she isn´t angry with Zero, so she doesn´t think it.

I really hope to see some answers soon. The LT is getting more complicated now (in fact, now, it´s like a love square).

And if Kaname thought blood tablets would overwhelm Yuuki or affect her negatively because of her powers, it would have been much wiser to actually tell her (and Aidou) th
    Well, Kaname also drank the blood tablets. Even when Nagamichi (Aido) was talking to him, he drank the tablets. I just think he did not let Yuki drink tablets because he just wants her to drink his blood. That's it.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:08 am

Knightmare wrote:

I can't help but wonder why it was wrong for Yuuki to use blood tablets and not to learn to use her fangs, its not like the blood tablets are such a great temptation and she can't drink from just anyone anyway. Its not actually that she didn't know how to use them, she just couldn't emotionally face it and she needed to learn to deal with her emotions, blood tablets weren't going to change that or help her avoid it, because he was drip feeding her anyway.

And if Kaname thought blood tablets would overwhelm Yuuki or affect her negatively because of her powers, it would have been much wiser to actually tell her (and Aidou) that.

But really, I just assume the reason is that Kaname wanted her to bite him/drink his blood.

About the powers I do not think that is a secret, also about Yuuki using her fangs I thinks she also knew it, she just could not do it, due to her past/nature as human, so her psychological problem was creating her a physical one as she also trembled.

Spoiler:

From the official viz release Kaname's words go like that "Are the memories from your human life getting in the way? I would like to wait until you become the person that you want to be, but....This cannot wait.Yuuki,you must drink using your own fangs, you are no longer a child you know".

So she knows that her solution to the problem is using her fangs and taking the blood from the person that she loves, that is comfort (said to her in the previous chapter). Not taking the tablets, that would not offer her the real adaptation she needs, in her real life, and neither would really comfort her since she was depriving herself from real blood.

It's not a big deal, but apparently she should start from the basing I guess, (like you need first to chew and eat properly before you take food supplements in the form of pills)....One, two, three, the basics...

blood tablets would eventually just postpone the problem, that she would have eventually to deal with...so how much wasted time there would be (?), not to mention chapters...LOL

Which I have to admit in a way reminds me of Zero (of course he shows more worrying signs) but it does remind me that he is also a deprived from real blood vampire (also new) and he neither uses his fangs to satisfy that part of his nature, I think that also plays a role into keeping his vampire side content and in control. It would help perhaps to ease the burden.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:52 pm

Knightmare wrote:
    No, he was still alive then. She was told that he'd left and that Shizuka was dead, she didn't want to believe Kaien that Shizuka was dead. She was searching for Ichiru in ch45.

Vanille-chan wrote:
    No, I do not think so. Maybe I´m wrong, but in chapter 26 (when she wakes up), she realizes that Zero isn´t Ichiru. She deduces that Shizuka was killed, but in Chapter 26 Ichiru still alive. Ichiru died on Rido´s arc.

yes, here:
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2146-23/vampire-knight/chapter-26.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/104-2146-24/vampire-knight/chapter-26.html

About assuming that she doesn't know Ichiru's dead...hmm I don't think so? See the way she talks about Zero as "Ichiru's brother" seems like a hint that she's not thinking of him anymore, also I agree Maria seems to be someone assigned to check the incidents happening around vampire society (she uses birds to fly around and see whats happening thats how she informed her father that Kaname killed the council) so she knows what going around. Perhaps Including ichiru's death. Ichiru also has a grave in a graveyard, surely there must be funeral to hold his service.... and with a funeral there would be guests informed about it, the ones closes to Ichiru would be informed.. Maria would be there, I'm sure.

knightmare wrote:

Vanille-chan wrote:
    Well, Kaname also drank the blood tablets. Even when Nagamichi (Aido) was talking to him, he drank the tablets. I just think he did not let Yuki drink tablets because he just wants her to drink his blood. That's it.

oho... the usual Kaname-hate that blinds all logic... Cool Cool

rofl rofl however Juliet already answered splendidly Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 07
    well done, Juliet-nii~ Vampire Knight Chapter 72 - SCANLATED! - Page 9 03

in addition, Yuki as a vampire it was essential for her to learn the basics for vampires which is to drink blood via fangs, blood tablets are only secondary measures to get blood, and lol why go for something as unsatisfying unpleasant as blood tablet when there's real blood? rofl rofl this confuses me.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:50 pm

@ merci solace sLo_BigBearHug but I do think that part is obvious, Yuuki needs her first vampire consuming the real thing lessons...

now about the tablets, they seem to be the focus of the current chapters...
    they are supplements, created by the Nightclass, we already said that there are two types (as mentioned in the fanbook) the common tablets that Yuuki here uses and the ones kaname solely uses.

So they were developped to comfort the vampires from their need to consume blood, they are not the real food, they are nothing more than a consolidation, but with a great effect, as they seem to cease and to handle the urge to drink blood.

So it is to ask, why a vampire when having a mate or relatives or in general people with whom he/she could share blood and completely satisfy that vampire instict would use tablets. They have seem to have been developped for purposes where sources of blood are not available.

example: when Kaname wanted to bite Yuuki, when she was visting the moondorm in a younger age, and Ruka suggested to take her blood instead, he went for the real thing and not the tablets. So tablets are a substitute out of necessity, for the types that are alone and that stuff.

Now Sara messing with the tablets, can be a great disturbance in vampire society, and I think that she can aim directly at the core of co-existence with that move.
    The tablets are taken/consumed to sustain the bloodthirst, if they no longer serve the purpose they were made for, then great violence could errupt between vampires (that are guided by their desire, driven by bloodlust) and humans.
    And these episodes would erupt starting from the lowers in rank vampires, like in Zero's case. Zero had mentioned level d are not that far from level-e, they are balancing between logic and madness. So there the lack of tablets could make a great difference and effect.
    Vampires biting humans, the hunters would have to come and start eliminating vampires that attack humans without permission to do so. Then the vampires would be also exposed to the eyes of the society (there seems to be humans that are aware of them but it does not seem to be a popular knowledge yet).
    Finally vampires viewing humans as preys (the council's view)can turn to be Sara's supporters as she can promise to them complete freedom when she gets the power.
    So tablets here can play a great importancy into preserving or destroying the peace between vampires and humans. Just thoughts...where the current plot can lead us.
    Vanille-chan
    Vanille-chan
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by Vanille-chan Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:08 pm

Juliet, you said something interesting. We are almost sure about Sara & Zero, maybe she'll make him take the tablets. I think he´ll attack a human and this will put him in the list of hunters. Or Sara will kill humans and she´ll distort the situation, so people will believe that Zero did it.
    Or he´ll go crazy and She´ll will offer to take care of him, gently, by herself. After all, LveE are controlled by the nobility.
    And I really think when she has done that, she´ll erase Zero´s memories.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:26 pm

I think that she needs him in order to kill Kaname because profoundly Zero is the only one who could sustain the fight and deliver a lethal blow (without that of course excluding Zero's injury and death).
    Now Kaname is the only one that she is literally afraid of, therefore she gathers powers (I guess in order to help in his extermination but also to persuade other vampires that she is the top vampire that they should follow).

I think that Zero's case is really interesting because Zero is really having a hard time dealing with his level-d nature, what trully sustains him right now are the tablets.
    If they are altered and he loses that support he may be driven into biting out of his urges either Sara or Yuuki. (whereas maria should be the one if she has Shizuka's blood she could be his savior).
    I think that Sara wants to uses his weakness so that Zero bites Yuuki and that would bring him in opposition to Kaname.
    Kaname will be against Zero and the hunters that are after him while the rest of the vampires would be again divided againts those who would want Sara to be on power so that they can take humans as preys and the vampires that will remain and support Yuuki but on the other hand they will be afraid of Kaname.
    So Kaname's supporters will narrow only to the nightclass and no others/ Kaname can protect himself and stay out of view but one thing that can make him appear is Yuuki. If she is in danger then he will appear.
    It would be epic to see Kaname Vs Zero but I guess that to get that far, Zero must first fulfill (without understanding it Sara's plans). Who knows but the current plot has very good potential to be developped and it is very nice that it spreads in so many direction that we do not know which one Hino is going to follow, I do think though that she may surprise us as they are many side characters, Aido, Ruka, takuma, Cross, Maria that can influence the characters and change the course...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:14 am