Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_left59%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_left27%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_left15%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+55
Katherine
Rikana-hime
VampireHunter15
audraliann
shizza24
Youweremysafeplace*
Nightclaws
nateriver
zzamfira
being_obsessed_by_kan
VaahS
loveiszero
Aki-chan
mariangie
Kara
Lunaria
Zero_Lover13
yukikur12
PeachBum
Howl4fun
roronoa-zoro
rumland
mangalover
Vampire_Zero
Jennifer
RedSonja
Lisi
Rose.Petals
Hauru
Elfiena Fiefie
Knightmare
nate
sweetsolace
nina
aya-chan
Pinacolada
KuranPrince
Conrad Weller
VampireCythia
Bloodredhead
Anneliezz
Kazekeshi
funny bunny
Yuki_Clan
neosolaris12
Trinity
love ice
ChuCookie
StarlitSilence
PSDOL
nuitetoile21
Kanaze-Chan
anna
juliet
Administration Team
59 posters

The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Poll

The final couples I would like to see at the end...

[ 92 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_left30%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_right [30%] 
    [ 101 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_left33%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 15 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_left5%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 10 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_left3%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 15 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_left5%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 12 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_left4%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 6 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_left2%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 19 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_left6%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 20 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_left6%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 19 ]

Total Votes: 309
    Administration Team
    Administration Team
    Admin

Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Drops5black

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Empty The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Post by Administration Team Wed May 19, 2010 4:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Different views, different ideas and therefore quite different couples. Here you can list your favorite couples for the end, who should match with who and why? Since many combinations are possible but polls options are limited you can write down the combinations of your choice if they are not in the poll.

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Empty Re: The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Post by sweetsolace Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Anneliezz wrote:@ sweetsolace and nina: can I please ask you guys to not keep the same opinions about all the zekis. I know there are some who don't get that yuuki and kaname are not siblings, but a lot of us do. I've been reading a lot "zekis this...zekis that...." lately, and honestly it's not much fun to read. So if you do have something to say, please direct it to the person and not zekis in general.
    Not that i want to offend you or anything, but the forum would be nicer like this. Thanks, peace x)

let me ask you, how many times have you seen that Kaname is Yuki's brother reasoning? and how many times have you seen someone go to DEPTHS to explain how that is not the case?

this repeated ignorance to that fact can be bashing IMO, it is mental pain for those who had to clarify this FACT over and over and OVER, this FACT they are NOT siblings. Like Nina said it even makes ZEKIs look bad, because this shows some of them (based on the number of the same reasoning popping out then that means a lot) haven't read or understood chapter 61, or skipping posts that explain it! so this generally points out how those people are reading things! In speaking ZEKI thats like saying "that page where yuki said part of her heart belongs to zero doesnt exist because I skipped it or I don't find it interesting" I hope i'm making my point without being offensive but this is how I would blurt it out.

it would be more nicer not to see this comments every now and then actually, it would be a lot more nicer if FANS PAID ATTENTION . but anyway my message was generally to inform how this comments are seen.

I didn't mean to generalize however, I know who's doing this and who doesn't but if that wasnt indicated in my post I apologize.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm
    Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Dropsoa

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Empty Re: The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Post by nina Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:05 pm

@ Anneliezz
    Why you get offended? Ofc aren’t all the Zekis … Did I wrote somewhere in my post the word Zeki or all the Zeki????
    No cuz I was obviously referring on specific posts >>>

Well maybe if they keep reading between the lines will discover that Kaname isn’t actually Yuuki’s brother but her SISTER

I didn’t see lot of you to try to explain to your fellows that they are wrong and that they are twisting the story cuz naively believe that if Kaname and Yuuki were brother and sister that automatically will mean that Yume is doomed!

Do you think that all of these comments are out of pure ignorance? Cuz are lots nor 1, nor 2, nor 3 … lots!

You know tolerance has certain limits … The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 71
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Dropsoa

Post by Bloodredhead Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 pm

aya-chan wrote:1. for such and old guy, kaname looks very young. I am wonder what is his secret.

anti-ageing cream does wonders these days, l'oreal should get him on the commercials, rofl rofl rofl
    i would sooo buy it seeing him on the tv with it! Very Happy

Kara wrote:
    Lunaria, I get what you're saying Smile I felt the same way about Kaname to begin with when he first kept her in the mansion, and in chapter 60 where we saw Kaname's fantasies of locking Yuuki away in chains. pale

yes but he also fantasied her free outside the house with flowers, and this is the fantasy he is working towards!!! he wants her to be able to be free and safe. also lets remember what happened the first time yuuki left the mansion, she got attacked by touma another pureblood and got seriously hurt. he was trying to protect her keeping her inside until she was strong enough to handle herself and the outside world was more safe.
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 pm

nina wrote: The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 215456 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 215456 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 215456 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 215456

How can they read between the lines (meaning knowledge in depth) when they’re not reading actually the lines itself???? Shocked

Well maybe if they keep reading between the lines will discover that Kaname isn’t actually Yuuki’s brother but her SISTER Razz

Oh god this is so amusing The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 36224405 … they don’t even realize that they sink their own fandom with such “interpretations” … The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 3371568520 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 3371568520 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 3371568520

When I'm seeing these kind of posts, I can't help but think you should rename this forum...Zeki are obviously not welcome, they can't have an opinion, they can't voice negative remarks against Kaname (but you're okay with it when it concerns Zero) ...it seems you are the only ones to understand the story (your ego must be enormous to think this way) , good for you, is it a reason to look down on others? I don't think so. Moreover, though I'm not a Yume fan, posts such as "Kaname is Yuuki's brother, yuck, gross" annoys me like no tomorrow as well but guess what, I ignore it because in the end it's the best thing to do. Making fun of the whole fandom is as childish as what this Zeki's poster did. Do you feel any better after this? I hate it when Yume keep repeating that Zero hates Yuuki when he obviously care a great deal about her or when they're saying that he will undoubtedly fall into Level-E when there are as many hints backing up Kaname's death too (though I don't believe Hino will have the guts to kill one of them off). Come on, be fair. You are accusing others of something you're doing yourselves...double standards, it looks like it to me.

All in all, I agree with AnnLiezz...play nice and people will respect you.

PS : sweetsolace, I give you credit for not generalizing.

BE ZENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 437605
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Anneliezz wrote:@ sweetsolace and nina: can I please ask you guys to not keep the same opinions about all the zekis. I know there are some who don't get that yuuki and kaname are not siblings, but a lot of us do. I've been reading a lot "zekis this...zekis that...." lately, and honestly it's not much fun to read. So if you do have something to say, please direct it to the person and not zekis in general.
    Not that i want to offend you or anything, but the forum would be nicer like this. Thanks, peace x)
    For that matter, sometimes zekis might not get the point of not-siblings, but I could say that there are also people who keep neglecting each possibilty of zeki, or even the fact that zero is one of the main characters. So again, there are mistakes on both sides
    I wont go further on this topic. Again, I hope i haven't offended any of you, that was not the intention
    And sorry if this was a bit off topic.

I can understand you don't want to be put in the same boat with the newbs who still don't know or don't understand yuuki are not siblings, but what a zeki did when a newb post claimed this?
    because only yume tried to make newbs understand, zeki's stayed away.
    I, persoanly i got tired of these readers who refused to read and understand a simple manga.
    I believe you can understand us.
    I will be glad if a zeki will correct the newbs who post something like that.

Well maybe if they keep reading between the lines will discover that Kaname isn’t actually Yuuki’s brother but her SISTER

rofl rofl rofl
    kaname is yuuki's brother undercover rofl when he will stop cosplaying The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 1098764838
    kaname the she will have big boobs rofl then really zero will become a player rofl he will gave up on yuuki and try to hook up with kaname the she rofl

Last edited by aya-chan on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:32 pm

roronoa-zoro wrote:
    nina wrote: The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 215456 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 215456 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 215456 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 215456

How can they read between the lines (meaning knowledge in depth) when they’re not reading actually the lines itself???? Shocked

Well maybe if they keep reading between the lines will discover that Kaname isn’t actually Yuuki’s brother but her SISTER Razz

Oh god this is so amusing The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 36224405 … they don’t even realize that they sink their own fandom with such “interpretations” … The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 3371568520 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 3371568520 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 3371568520

When I'm seeing these kind of posts, I can't help but think you should rename this forum...Zeki are obviously not welcome, they can't have an opinion, they can't voice negative remarks against Kaname (but you're okay with it when it concerns Zero) ...it seems you are the only ones to understand the story (your ego must be enormous to think this way) , good for you, is it a reason to look down on others? I don't think so. Moreover, though I'm not a Yume fan, posts such as "Kaname is Yuuki's brother, yuck, gross" annoys me like no tomorrow as well but guess what, I ignore it because in the end it's the best thing to do. Making fun of the whole fandom is as childish as what this Zeki's poster did. Do you feel any better after this? I hate it when Yume keep repeating that Zero hates Yuuki when he obviously care a great deal about her or when they're saying that he will undoubtedly fall into Level-E when there are as many hints backing up Kaname's death too (though I don't believe Hino will have the guts to kill one of them off). Come on, be fair. You are accusing others of something you're doing yourselves...double standards, it looks like it to me.

All in all, I agree with AnnLiezz...play nice and people will respect you.

PS : sweetsolace, I give you credit for not generalizing.

BE ZENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 437605

Are you blind? Have you see anywhere in my post the word Zeki or all Zeki????
    Why you don't attack to your fellows who are obviously offending your fandom???

If you have problem with my posts or my arguments try to prove me wrong with arguments ... You know that what are you doing now is personal attack viz bashing!

And you conveniently ignored my previous post where I said that I wasn’t referring to all Zeki

Ofc aren’t all the Zekis … Did I wrote somewhere in my post the word Zeki or all the Zeki????

roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:48 pm

[quote="nina"]
    Are you blind? Have you see anywhere in my post the word Zeki or all Zeki????
    Why you don't attack to your fellows who are obviously offending your fandom???

If you have problem with my posts or my arguments try to prove me wrong with arguments ... You know that what are you doing now is personal attack viz bashing!

And you conveniently ignored my previous post where I said that I wasn’t referring to all Zeki

Ofc aren’t all the Zekis … Did I wrote somewhere in my post the word Zeki or all the Zeki????

I didn't ignore it but it's so obvious, though you didn't mention the word "Zeki" that you're making fun of our fandom...particularly this sentence "Oh god this is so amusing The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 36224405 … they don’t even realize that they sink their own fandom with such “interpretations” …" If their posts bother you so much, ignore them. Annliezz and myself wouldn't have replied if it was not meant to be a mockery in the first place...we felt offended, hence our replies.

PS : sorry if it sounded harsh but I'm quite the impulsive one.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:52 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    rofl rofl rofl
    kaname is yuuki's brother undercover rofl when he will stop cosplaying The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 1098764838
    kaname the she will have big boobs rofl then really zero will become a player rofl he will gave up on yuuki and try to hook up with kaname the she rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl

kaname, the Young and Handsome "greatgreatgreat grandfather", now turned into Yuki's Sister. oh yes. rofl rofl rofl

they will do their pedicure together, choose dresses together, critique each other's fashion style, keep their hair long and style it, have pillow fights like Sisters do.... Razz Razz now Kaname has an excuse to sleep in bed with her.

the perfect companion. Razz Razz they should get together, they were made for each other rofl rofl rofl

finally Yuki has a Sister and a The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 230346397 mate. eternity will never be boring Very Happy
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:58 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:
    rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl

kaname, the Young and Handsome "greatgreatgreat grandfather", now turned into Yuki's Sister. oh yes. rofl rofl rofl

they will do their pedicure together, choose dresses together, critique each other's fashion style, keep their hair long and style it, have pillow fights like Sisters do.... Razz Razz now Kaname has an excuse to sleep in bed with her.

the perfect companion. Razz Razz they should get together, they were made for each other rofl rofl rofl

finally Yuki has a Sister and a The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 230346397 mate

not only sleep together, they will bath too rofl they will go to hot springs rofl
    zero will be on the other side, peaking through a hole at kaname big boobs rofl
    yuuki is flat, zero doesn't have a nice view rofl
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:03 pm

@nina & sweetsolace: If you didn't mean to generalize, then I'm sorry, then I obviously got it wrong. But nina, could you please use names in stead of 'them' because 'them' may sound like you mean zekis. It will more pleasant for the users you mean then, bexause they will be easier be able to respond/defend themselves if a message is directed to them. Thank you x)
    I get that you find it annoying to hear the same mistake over and over again. I too find that annoying. There are mistakes on both sides (so also some annoying for zekis). Why I do not react if I see the mistake? Mostly when I see it it's already corrected by someone else xD and I'm not on this forum since that long. I will pay attention more to it then. So I do understand your point, It just felt like you ment all zekis, while that is not the case.
    @ ayachan, so agaiin, thank you for understanding and this also anwers why you might not see a zeki correct it xD most yumes have already corrected it by then, but like I said, I'll try to pay attention too x)
    @ roronoa-zoro : Glad I'm not the only one who's feeling like that Smile
    again, peace to everyone Smile
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:37 pm

roronoa-zoro wrote: I didn't ignore it but it's so obvious, though you didn't mention the word "Zeki" that you're making fun of our fandom...particularly this sentence "Oh god this is so amusing” … they don’t even realize that they sink their own fandom with such “interpretations”

Oh you’re insisting!

I had clearly written …

Isn’t obvious that I was referring to the posts with this ^^^ specific context?
    Read more careful the post especially when you’re about to lash out a personal attack!
    And believe me such posts are not bother me at all … are amusing me!

PS : sorry if it sounded harsh but I'm quite the impulsive one.

Oh you’re not at all impulsive … It’s obvious from your previous post that you were looking just an excuse to bash me >>>

roronoa-zoro wrote: Making fun of the whole fandom is as childish as what this Zeki's poster did. Do you feel any better after this? I hate it when Yume keep repeating that Zero hates Yuuki when he obviously care a great deal about her or when they're saying that he will undoubtedly fall into Level-E when there are as many hints backing up Kaname's death too (though I don't believe Hino will have the guts to kill one of them off). Come on, be fair. You are accusing others of something you're doing yourselves...double standards, it looks like it to me.

Where did you see all that in my post that you quoted?????
    You have a personal problem with me which obviously wasn’t triggered from my previous post.

Anneliezz wrote: But nina, could you please use names in stead of 'them' because 'them' may sound like you mean zekis. It will more pleasant for the users you mean then, bexause they will be easier be able to respond/defend themselves if a message is directed to them. Thank you x)

Anneliezz I wasn’t using names cuz I was referring in general to all posts which were referring to the same subject … “Kaname is Yuuki’s brother” cuz isn’t 1 or 2 or 3 … are a lot!
    When I have different opinions with someone in particular I’ve always use a quote with name to be able to reply.

aya-chan wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:
    rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl

finally Yuki has a Sister and a The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 230346397 mate

not only sleep together, they will bath too rofl they will go to hot springs rofl
    zero will be on the other side, peaking through a hole at kaname big boobs rofl
    yuuki is flat, zero doesn't have a nice view rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl Thank you gals! I'm cracking up rofl

Well maybe with Kanaro both fandom will be pleased rofl
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:03 pm

nina wrote:

Oh you’re not at all impulsive … It’s obvious from your previous post that you were looking just an excuse to bash me >>>

Not in the least...but I apologize if my post made you feel this way.

roronoa-zoro wrote: Making fun of the whole fandom is as childish as what this Zeki's poster did. Do you feel any better after this? I hate it when Yume keep repeating that Zero hates Yuuki when he obviously care a great deal about her or when they're saying that he will undoubtedly fall into Level-E when there are as many hints backing up Kaname's death too (though I don't believe Hino will have the guts to kill one of them off). Come on, be fair. You are accusing others of something you're doing yourselves...double standards, it looks like it to me.

nina wrote:Where did you see all that in my post that you quoted?????
    You have a personal problem with me which obviously wasn’t triggered from my previous post.

You have completely missed the point of this portion of my post if you think it was only aimed to your person ...I especially used plurial to emphasize that I'm talking about some Yume saying these kind of things all the time and that it can be as bothersome as the whole "Kaname is Yuuki's brother" bullshit...Sorry if it made you think otherwise, I don't particularly have any problem with your posts or I would have replied to them if I had, believe me.

Peace.

PS : there's something I should have done to avoid all this drama, I should have quoted not only you but also sweetsolace (and some others)...my mistake. Sorry again.
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:26 pm

@ roronoa-zoro

IF I had missed your point it was cuz you quoted MY post putting beneath these words >>>

roronoa-zoro wrote: When I'm seeing these kind of posts,

>>> you’re using plural but you quoted me.

PS : there's something I should have done to avoid all this drama, I should have quoted not only you but also sweetsolace (and some others)...my mistake. Sorry again.

I think we have an understanding.

Apology accepted. *Cease-fire*
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:33 pm

I lost the party? M...too late..LOL...

@Roronoa, as I see you misunderstand some things; that Nina and Sweet were reffering to very particular posts therefore made that remarks but still I want to answer you some things about whatyou stated just to clear some things and also state my opinion so here it is...

Zeki are obviously not welcome, they can't have an opinion, they can't voice negative remarks against Kaname (but you're okay with it when it concerns Zero)

Well as difficult it is for you to read these posts (the ones for Zekis that you referred to before) as difficult and perhaps even more time-consuming is to go explaining the story to people that DO NOT want the story to be explained to them.
    They do not want to…they do not care….they come to bash and to troll and to flame, but you cannot know that in the beginning, so you are taking a shot (even though after some time you know what to expect but hope dies last…LOL).
    Apparently their initial intention shows, because when you are giving all the answers, and you come with facts “this happened because of that and this and therefore and bla bla bla…”, your token is an irony or not even a relevant, to the subject THEY initiated, reply.
    Both Nina and Sweet referred to the people that have the above attitude as I described, they were actually commenting due to my initial post. I think now, this fact has cleared up so to move a step further, I do not mind their posts since they were referring to specific efforts that want to disturb the good climate of the discussions. Profoundly every attitude, even the worst, in order to be addressed to a forum, seeks for an answer, and this is exactly the real answer to the real intention that lies under surface; mocking and bashing. So, when someone starts something rude apparently he/she can not expect something less.

...it seems you are the only ones to understand the story (your ego must be enormous to think this way), good for you, is it a reason to look down on others? I don't think so.

As you understand our ego and our reading abilities is that enormous as the reading skills that someone needs in order to understand that Yuuki and Kaname are not siblings. Not to mention the amazing reading apprehension that a reader must have in order to get that Yuuki is being inside of the house for a year because it was a necessity, or that even Kaname’s desire to keep Yuuki by his side is contradicting with the very same peace treaty he signs, thus despite he wishes to be selfish, apparently he is not.

I hate it when Yume keep repeating that Zero hates Yuuki when he obviously care a great deal about her or when they're saying that he will undoubtedly fall into Level-E when there are as many hints backing up Kaname's death too (though I don't believe Hino will have the guts to kill one of them off). Come on, be fair. You are accusing others of something you're doing yourselves...double standards, it looks like it to me.

Are you sure that the examples you brought are comparables and the same? apparently a fan can debate Yuuki's feelings for Zero as they are not clearly stated but nobody can actually debate the fact that Kaname is her brother, yet the last arguement is beig used again and again and again. Imagine this...and the fact that Kaname locked up Yuuki to the house for a year (???)...aha...

Moreover, though I'm not a Yume fan, posts such as "Kaname is Yuuki's brother, yuck, gross" annoys me like no tomorrow as well but guess what, I ignore it because in the end it's the best thing to do.

The best thing to do for the ones that post it, not for the ones who read it. Og course ignorance is a another good way but since someone states his opinion wouldn't it be rude not to reply to him? Apparently someone CAN NOT have missed that point since this point is not a line anymore that Kaname says to Zero but three whole and more chapters were Kaname’s story is unfolded. So for me the best answer would be to tell him that he/she has lost many chapters or perhaps that he has not fully understand the story. Apparently I am not the one here underestimating his/her intelligence in the first place since he/she comes here and states that he has read the whole manga but somehow his intelligence/reading abilities missed that point.

Zeki are obviously not welcome, they can't have an opinion,they can't voice negative remarks against Kaname (but you're okay with it when it concerns Zero)

Why to which forum are bashers and trollers welcome either is it about Kaname or Zero? If someone wants to underestimate his own intelligence he has everyright to do it, but has no right to underestimate the intelligence of the others. Most Yumes here do not even concern themeselves with Zero, they debate his stance and some things about his character, facts that hold a significance to the development of the script, I have not seen a Yume here bashing Zero. Example you said that we are discussing if Zero will die/yes we do but we have also discussed about Kamame's death (regardless if we agree on it or no) and also we stated that since there are clues such as Yuuki's bracelet that pintpoint to the level-e condition. This is not bashing just theories. But there are some Zekis that bashed or tried to (even with indirect ways) Kaname. So why are supposed to sit back and take it? Apparently we won't.

Everyone who wishes to debate is welcome/anyone who wishes to bash no it's not and should not be IMO since that would create a chaotic condition. So when we defend a part I would suggest making sure which part we defend and over what reason.

When I'm seeing these kind of posts, I can't help but think you should rename this forum..

Perhaps the forum should be renamed but not because we discuss Kaname but because apparently the opposition also shows that's this is what that they love dicussing if it is through bashing/dislike approaches. Apparently it takes two to tango.

I am sorry for the out of topic here, I hope this matter resolves here, we are here to have fun and enjoy vampire knight not accusing each other preferences, but the facts are facts, the opinions opinions, the theories theories and the bashing/trolling as such...isn't that right?

Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:07 pm

juliet wrote:
    I am sorry for the out of topic here, I hope this matter resolves here, we are here to have fun and enjoy vampire knight not accusing each other preferences, but the facts are facts, the opinions opinions, the theories theories and the bashing/trolling as such...isn't that right?

well said with all your post juliet! especially the last part. cheers cheers cheers
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)

Post by sweetsolace Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:52 pm

juliet wrote:I lost the party? M...too late..LOL...

@Roronoa, as I see you misunderstand some things; that Nina and Sweet were reffering to very particular posts therefore made that remarks but still I want to answer you some things about whatyou stated just to clear some things and also state my opinion so here it is...

Zeki are obviously not welcome, they can't have an opinion, they can't voice negative remarks against Kaname (but you're okay with it when it concerns Zero)

Well as difficult it is for you to read these posts (the ones for Zekis that you referred to before) as difficult and perhaps even more time-consuming is to go explaining the story to people that DO NOT want the story to be explained to them.
    They do not want to…they do not care….they come to bash and to troll and to flame, but you cannot know that in the beginning, so you are taking a shot (even though after some time you know what to expect but hope dies last…LOL).
    Apparently their initial intention shows, because when you are giving all the answers, and you come with facts “this happened because of that and this and therefore and bla bla bla…”, your token is an irony or not even a relevant, to the subject THEY initiated, reply.
    Both Nina and Sweet referred to the people that have the above attitude as I described, they were actually commenting due to my initial post. I think now, this fact has cleared up so to move a step further, I do not mind their posts since they were referring to specific efforts that want to disturb the good climate of the discussions. Profoundly every attitude, even the worst, in order to be addressed to a forum, seeks for an answer, and this is exactly the real answer to the real intention that lies under surface; mocking and bashing. So, when someone starts something rude apparently he/she can not expect something less.

...it seems you are the only ones to understand the story (your ego must be enormous to think this way), good for you, is it a reason to look down on others? I don't think so.

As you understand our ego and our reading abilities is that enormous as the reading skills that someone needs in order to understand that Yuuki and Kaname are not siblings. Not to mention the amazing reading apprehension that a reader must have in order to get that Yuuki is being inside of the house for a year because it was a necessity, or that even Kaname’s desire to keep Yuuki by his side is contradicting with the very same peace treaty he signs, thus despite he wishes to be selfish, apparently he is not.

I hate it when Yume keep repeating that Zero hates Yuuki when he obviously care a great deal about her or when they're saying that he will undoubtedly fall into Level-E when there are as many hints backing up Kaname's death too (though I don't believe Hino will have the guts to kill one of them off). Come on, be fair. You are accusing others of something you're doing yourselves...double standards, it looks like it to me.

Are you sure that the examples you brought are comparables and the same? apparently a fan can debate Yuuki's feelings for Zero as they are not clearly stated but nobody can actually debate the fact that Kaname is her brother, yet the last arguement is beig used again and again and again. Imagine this...and the fact that Kaname locked up Yuuki to the house for a year (???)...aha...

Moreover, though I'm not a Yume fan, posts such as "Kaname is Yuuki's brother, yuck, gross" annoys me like no tomorrow as well but guess what, I ignore it because in the end it's the best thing to do.

The best thing to do for the ones that post it, not for the ones who read it. Og course ignorance is a another good way but since someone states his opinion wouldn't it be rude not to reply to him? Apparently someone CAN NOT have missed that point since this point is not a line anymore that Kaname says to Zero but three whole and more chapters were Kaname’s story is unfolded. So for me the best answer would be to tell him that he/she has lost many chapters or perhaps that he has not fully understand the story. Apparently I am not the one here underestimating his/her intelligence in the first place since he/she comes here and states that he has read the whole manga but somehow his intelligence/reading abilities missed that point.

Zeki are obviously not welcome, they can't have an opinion,they can't voice negative remarks against Kaname (but you're okay with it when it concerns Zero)

Why to which forum are bashers and trollers welcome either is it about Kaname or Zero? If someone wants to underestimate his own intelligence he has everyright to do it, but has no right to underestimate the intelligence of the others. Most Yumes here do not even concern themeselves with Zero, they debate his stance and some things about his character, facts that hold a significance to the development of the script, I have not seen a Yume here bashing Zero. Example you said that we are discussing if Zero will die/yes we do but we have also discussed about Kamame's death (regardless if we agree on it or no) and also we stated that since there are clues such as Yuuki's bracelet that pintpoint to the level-e condition. This is not bashing just theories. But there are some Zekis that bashed or tried to (even with indirect ways) Kaname. So why are supposed to sit back and take it? Apparently we won't.

Everyone who wishes to debate is welcome/anyone who wishes to bash no it's not and should not be IMO since that would create a chaotic condition. So when we defend a part I would suggest making sure which part we defend and over what reason.

When I'm seeing these kind of posts, I can't help but think you should rename this forum..

Perhaps the forum should be renamed but not because we discuss Kaname but because apparently the opposition also shows that's this is what that they love dicussing if it is through bashing/dislike approaches. Apparently it takes two to tango.

BEAUTIFUL! BRAVO!

sFun_hailtheking

its perfecto execution.. The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 85 the angel in my head is singing..lol

since this is the time to rant, I must say I find every word you said true The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 07 especially the part where the accusations bounces back lol.

I don't get this "this is YUME domain and Kaname is a CULT here" mentality of SOME ZEKIs who visit here, and they "have no right" to express their opinion, when several ZEKIs have already BASHED, INSULTED AND TROLLED most discussions here in the past, some of them in the guise of "expressing their opinion", and got away with it, and THEY SAY THEY HAVE NO RIGHT!

B. S.! boool sheet baby if I've ever seen one. you know the bull in the sheet? lol
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:29 am

sweetsolace wrote:
    juliet wrote:I lost the party? M...too late..LOL...

BEAUTIFUL! BRAVO!

sFun_hailtheking

its perfecto execution.. The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 85 the angel in my head is singing..lol

since this is the time to rant, I must say I find every word you said true The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 07 especially the part where the accusations bounces back lol.

I don't get this "this is YUME domain and Kaname is a CULT here" mentality of SOME ZEKIs who visit here, and they "have no right" to express their opinion, when several ZEKIs have already BASHED, INSULTED AND TROLLED most discussions here in the past, some of them in the guise of "expressing their opinion", and got away with it, and THEY SAY THEY HAVE NO RIGHT!

B. S.! boool sheet baby if I've ever seen one. you know the bull in the sheet? lol

Juliet , great post ! The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 3110612249

All of us are intended to our personal preferences for V. K. final couple / ending . But there are ways to do this . It's easy to say : "I love Kaname /Zero " "I hate Kaname / Zero." " I want Kaname / Zero dead . " " I want a Yume / Zeki ending ." ( Just examples . Not talking about anybody in particular . ) The difficult thing is to explain to the rest of readers why is your reason to believe whathever your opinion is . More difficult is to try to change the opinion of others that your point of view is the correct one . Even if you get clues , proofs or evidence from the original work . As many people has prior bias that would not change so easy even with the evidence under their noses . So many people just only rants their preference without giving evidence for why they like X thing .

The problem is some people got the idea from other forums they can bash , troll ,and flame as they like . As mods from other forum usually share similar opinions . Let them get out with it .

Or the newest one : the Vanishing Flaming / Trolling Magical Act . Writing some post insulting another poster or ranting X incorrect information . Then erasing the post 1 - 2 hours later . After being sure the person the message was targeted read it . No evidence for the mods to accuse the original poster of anything . This one is very danguerous . As difficult to prove for the target being bullied . Also the original flamer could argue she / he only edited her / his post for innocent reasons .

nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Great job Juliet! *applause*

Juliet wrote: Perhaps the forum should be renamed but not because we discuss Kaname but because apparently the opposition also shows that's this is what that they love dicussing if it is through bashing/dislike approaches. Apparently it takes two to tango.

And you’re sooooo right about that too. Almost every “debate” ends up debating about Kaname … Mmm now that I think about it maybe should be renamed into >>>
    V.I.P. KANAME
    hahahaha.

Sweet, Maria I agree… cheers

What I can’t understand is the need to target or attack to a place … you don’t like it why register? Or you made a mistake … don’t participate. What the name has to do with it? You judge something only from the “package”?

Personally I read other forum too … some of them are good some are nasty at least for my taste. What do I do? … I do not register so simple … what’s the point to become a member into a forum that I dislike? To change it to suit my tastes? To participate only to vote in the polls????? To spoil the mood???

There some members that hate the fact that in this forum are many Yume who “worship” Kaname. So what … We don’t have the right? (I include my self to worshippers rofl )
    There are forum where bashing Kaname and Yume constantly and are open to both sides! Or this is acceptable cuz Zeki are more than Yume?
    I cannot understand this logic … you haven’t read this forum before becomes a member? Or every forum for the VK should have more Zeki? Or the members who’d like to bash Kaname or rant/flame generally should not receive an answer?
    And even if that’s the case I repeat … Why register??? To tee off on???? The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 23
    But the very proof that this forum isn’t as a few “members” want to depict is that we have many Zeki members and we have done very interesting and civilized debates <<< this I suspect is the reason of why they register and participate at least for the majority of them.

Such logics under the surface are profoundly undemocratic to the very least …
    Aki-chan
    Aki-chan
    Human

Post by Aki-chan Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:07 pm

I would love to see Rima and Shiki become a couple!!! I love them lots! Anyway I would want them and Kain and Ruka to be a couple!
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:55 am

Before I read VK, I prefer Zero cause I'm a sucker for silver hair bishie, so my view was bias from the beginning. After actually reading it, I found Kaname insanely hot as well. My ideal pairing would be Kaname and Zero, but since it won't ever happen so I'll happily settle with Yume and ZeroxMaria.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:25 pm

loveiszero wrote:Before I read VK, I prefer Zero cause I'm a sucker for silver hair bishie, so my view was bias from the beginning. After actually reading it, I found Kaname insanely hot as well. My ideal pairing would be Kaname and Zero, but since it won't ever happen so I'll happily settle with Yume and ZeroxMaria.

Oh nice choice there cheers cheers ha, ha, well Kaname and Zero would not survive as a couple but I think that many fans enjoy their combination together specially in fanfictions. I had read in the past a couple of these with comedy clues and I was crying from laughter rofl rofl rofl rofl
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:32 pm

loveiszero wrote:Before I read VK, I prefer Zero cause I'm a sucker for silver hair bishie, so my view was bias from the beginning. After actually reading it, I found Kaname insanely hot as well. My ideal pairing would be Kaname and Zero, but since it won't ever happen so I'll happily settle with Yume and ZeroxMaria.

Haha not bad! It wouldn't spoil me either The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 1713890440
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:36 pm

nina wrote:

Haha not bad! It wouldn't spoil me either The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 1713890440

Then we would have a fandom war on who would be seme/uke....hahahha rofl rofl rofl another great debate begins to keep us occupied in time... The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 2412465706
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nina Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:39 pm

juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:

Then we would have a fandom war on who would be seme/uke....hahahha rofl rofl rofl another great debate begins to keep us occupied in time... The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 2412465706

You don't need my answer to that I guess rofl rofl rofl
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:47 pm

nina wrote:
    juliet wrote:
    nina wrote:

You don't need my answer to that I guess rofl rofl rofl

Nah... The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 1713890440 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 1713890440 for the Yumes the question was just rhetorical I guess LOL The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 5 1952665954
    VaahS
    VaahS
    Human

Humor : Usually in a good mood .D

Post by VaahS Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Maybe KanamexYuukixZero all together would put an end to all discussions, no? Nooooo

Such a weird thought is because although I'm Zeki, I don't like imagining Kaname alone again...
    He has suffer a lot his whole life and he deserves to be with Yuuki but I think Zero needs Yuuki much more, so I cheer for him...
    But there's also Maria that wants the Ichiru inside Zero... I wouldn't know what to do to her either ./

And the other couples are SenrixRima, KainxRuka and maybe KaitoxYori (I found soo cute Kaito helping Yori meets Yuuki)

Who knows?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:31 pm