Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_left59%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_left27%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_left15%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+55
Katherine
Rikana-hime
VampireHunter15
audraliann
shizza24
Youweremysafeplace*
Nightclaws
nateriver
zzamfira
being_obsessed_by_kan
VaahS
loveiszero
Aki-chan
mariangie
Kara
Lunaria
Zero_Lover13
yukikur12
PeachBum
Howl4fun
roronoa-zoro
rumland
mangalover
Vampire_Zero
Jennifer
RedSonja
Lisi
Rose.Petals
Hauru
Elfiena Fiefie
Knightmare
nate
sweetsolace
nina
aya-chan
Pinacolada
KuranPrince
Conrad Weller
VampireCythia
Bloodredhead
Anneliezz
Kazekeshi
funny bunny
Yuki_Clan
neosolaris12
Trinity
love ice
ChuCookie
StarlitSilence
PSDOL
nuitetoile21
Kanaze-Chan
anna
juliet
Administration Team
59 posters

The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Poll

The final couples I would like to see at the end...

[ 92 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_left30%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_right [30%] 
    [ 101 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_left33%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 15 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_left5%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 10 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_left3%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 15 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_left5%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 12 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_left4%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 6 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_left2%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 19 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_left6%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 20 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_left6%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 19 ]

Total Votes: 309
    Administration Team
    Administration Team
    Admin

Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Drops5black

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Empty The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Post by Administration Team Wed May 19, 2010 4:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Different views, different ideas and therefore quite different couples. Here you can list your favorite couples for the end, who should match with who and why? Since many combinations are possible but polls options are limited you can write down the combinations of your choice if they are not in the poll.

sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Empty Re: The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:25 pm

RavenBlack wrote:he told him that the only way to trully get rid of him was for both of them to die......

where did you read that? affraid
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Dropsoa

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Empty Re: The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Post by Vampire_Zero Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:32 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    RavenBlack wrote:he told him that the only way to trully get rid of him was for both of them to die......

where did you read that? affraid
    exactly where did you read it?
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Dropsoa

Post by RedSonja Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:42 pm

oh well i thought i read it in the mangas but aparently i was mistaken(i searched the stories).... Embarassed Embarassed
    sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....... Sad The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 36224405 my baaaaad!!
    i think that in some other posts in the forum there were some who beleived that kaname had to die in order to rido die completely too and i thought that it trully happened!!i havent read the stories in a while so......
    PeachBum
    Human

Post by PeachBum Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:54 am

I like Zeki. If Zeki doesn't happen I wouldn't want Zero with anyone. For me to be happy for him with another girl, Hino would have to build a relationship between them which just seems impractical so late in the manga (But who knows!). I'm prepared for either ending really. My preference is just Zeki.

I like the thought of Aidou & Yori. Or maybe even Kaito & Yori.
    Definitely Kain & Ruka - I'm frustrated he hasn't really made a move! (It feels like Zeki almost!)
    yukikur12
    Human

Post by yukikur12 Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:34 am

I LOVE LORS KANAME AND YUKI THEY ARE TWO OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS ON VAMPIRE KNIGHT The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 243240
    Zero_Lover13
    Human

Post by Zero_Lover13 Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:02 am

I Really Think That Zero And Yuuki Should Be Together, I Mean They Are Cute Together And Being With Kaname, Her Brother Is Just Weird Even Though They Are Vampires.
    ')" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 3621428690
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:25 am

Zero_Lover13 wrote:I Really Think That Zero And Yuuki Should Be Together, I Mean They Are Cute Together And Being With Kaname, Her Brother Is Just Weird Even Though They Are Vampires. [url=https://vampireknight.all-up.com/javascript:emoticonp('The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 3621428690')]The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 3621428690[/url]

just a correction but they arent brother and sister.kaname regenrated his own body back down to that of a baby after being fed haruka and jurri's babies blood by rido. rido killed the baby to awake kaanme from slumber with the babies blood, as it was kuran blood. kaname was thirsting too much when he woke in his adult body, and to survive and not kill haruka and jurri from thirst in the next room, he made his body revert to that of a baby, locked his memories away for a while until he was a child, and put his life in haruka and jurri's hands. they raised him as there own, so he is not her brother.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Zero_Lover13 wrote:I Really Think That Zero And Yuuki Should Be Together, I Mean They Are Cute Together And Being With Kaname, Her Brother Is Just Weird Even Though They Are Vampires.

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 3621428690 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 3621428690 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 3621428690

I believe kaname told yuuki he is not her brother in chapter 61. Until now vk has 73 chapters. 12 chapters means 12 months. In this time hino took a 2 months break.

Conclusion:
    - It is more than a year (in our time) since we find out kaname and yuuki are not siblings. I believe a year is more than enough for readers to know kaname and yuuki are not siblings and to not repeat this mistake. sSig_DOH
    -if you think kaname took baby's kaname body, then find out it isn't true. How bloodredhead said before me, because of bloodlust, kaname the ancestor regressed his body to a baby's level.

off topic: The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 4265338432 to the forum
    PeachBum
    Human

Post by PeachBum Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    Zero_Lover13 wrote:I Really Think That Zero And Yuuki Should Be Together, I Mean They Are Cute Together And Being With Kaname, Her Brother Is Just Weird Even Though They Are Vampires. [url=https://vampireknight.all-up.com/javascript:emoticonp('The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 3621428690')]The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 3621428690[/url]

he is not her brother.

Yes, he is her great great great great grandfather. People need to get it straight! Razz But I don't know which is worse... lol. Even with that, Kaname is still a really interesting character.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:09 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    Conclusion:
    - It is more than a year (in our time) since we find out kaname and yuuki are not siblings. I believe a year is more than enough for readers to know kaname and yuuki are not siblings and to not repeat this mistake. sSig_DOH

its getting quite old. >_> how old is this line? the fact he's not her brother was first hinted on chapter 35 and was fully explained in chapter 61. So around 20 - 40 chapters old, and if a chapter is released monthly that means around 10-30 months or 1-2 years old. >_>

I've seen this repeated hundreds of times by some ZEKI fans, it seems someone's outdated for 1-2 years. scratch what's wrong with that chapter where it was explained?? skipped?? scratch
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:08 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:
    Conclusion:

its getting quite old. >_> how old is this line? the fact he's not her brother was first hinted on chapter 35 and was fully explained in chapter 61. So around 20 - 40 chapters old, and if a chapter is released monthly that means around 10-30 months or 1-2 years old. >_>

I've seen this repeated hundreds of times by some ZEKI fans, it seems someone's outdated for 1-2 years. scratch what's wrong with that chapter where it was explained?? skipped?? scratch

First time we find out he is not her brother, but no further explanations, but since chapter 61 things were explained.

skipped??
    I will say deleted rofl
    Lunaria
    Human

Post by Lunaria Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:52 am

I don't like Kaname's character too much since he appears like a bit selfish and too protective person hiding too many things (and too old actually they are still member of the same family aren't they? :/ ), so I'd be happiest if it ended up with Zero&Yuki together they make such a cute couple Smile But please no Zero&Yori that would be really weird..
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:54 am

Lunaria wrote:I don't like Kaname's character too much since he appears like a bit selfish and too protective person hiding too many things (and too old actually they are still member of the same family aren't they? :/ ), so I'd be happiest if it ended up with Zero&Yuki together they make such a cute couple Smile But please no Zero&Yori that would be really weird..

Why do you think Kaname is selfish and too protective? Him and his fiancee Yuuki share one thing in common-- Peaceful co-existence. He's doing whatever it takes and fight for his love. Meanwhile, Yuuki is trying her hardest to become not only as Kaname's equal, but also Zero's ally.
    Lunaria
    Human

Post by Lunaria Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:42 am

KuranPrince wrote:
    Lunaria wrote:I don't like Kaname's character too much since he appears like a bit selfish and too protective person hiding too many things (and too old actually they are still member of the same family aren't they? :/ ), so I'd be happiest if it ended up with Zero&Yuki together they make such a cute couple Smile But please no Zero&Yori that would be really weird..

Why do you think Kaname is selfish and too protective? Him and his fiancee Yuuki share one thing in common-- Peaceful co-existence. He's doing whatever it takes and fight for his love. Meanwhile, Yuuki is trying her hardest to become not only as Kaname's equal, but also Zero's ally.
    Selfish.. I got the feeling from him and his actions, and he said a few times, he was doing things for himself. And too protective? He wanted Yuuki to stay in that house without leaving for one year (i know he was doing so for her safety but she was never alone so i think it was a bit excessive) Very Happy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:41 pm

Lunaria wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:

Selfish.. I got the feeling from him and his actions, and he said a few times, he was doing things for himself. And too protective? He wanted Yuuki to stay in that house without leaving for one year (i know he was doing so for her safety but she was never alone so i think it was a bit excessive) Very Happy

Its okay if you do not understand the script Very Happy try some more
    Lunaria
    Human

Post by Lunaria Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:48 pm

juliet wrote:

just my opinion =P
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by aya-chan Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:59 pm

1. for such and old guy, kaname looks very young. I am wonder what is his secret.

2. it is normal for a guy in love to protect the girl he loves.
    zero was protective with yuuki too: he protected her when she was attacked by vampires; he told yuuki he will make kaname his enemy if she will become a vampire.

plus, zero hid secrets from yuuki too: he did not tell her he is a vampire; he did not tell her he plan to die after shizuka's death.

3. you, being a zeki it is normal to find zero x yuki a nice couple. I, being a yume it is normal to find kaname x yuuki a adorable couple.

4. i want zero to be with maria.
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:13 pm

juliet wrote: Its okay if you do not understand the script Very Happy try some more
    It's all based on personal interpretations of the script, not a misunderstanding. We all view each chapter from different points of view and have different opinions of characters and their actions, just like we have differing opinions of real people. A personal opinion can't be right or wrong Smile

Lunaria, I get what you're saying Smile I felt the same way about Kaname to begin with when he first kept her in the mansion, and in chapter 60 where we saw Kaname's fantasies of locking Yuuki away in chains. pale

Even though the whole chain thing would be over-the-top, he hasn't acted on that particular desire and has instead allowed her more freedom as the story continues. Looking at it from a different perspective, I can understand why Kaname kept her in the mansion for a year. He loves Yuuki more than anything, and wants to do anything in his power to protect her, which I think is sweet The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 12415 (Even though I'm a Zero/Yuuki fan overall, I still think Kaname and Yuuki are kind of cute together as well - don't hate me Zeki fans! lol! ).

And I think conventions are different in the world of VK than they are in real life, of course (since it is fiction after all). In real life, if a guy locked his girlfriend away in a house for a year it would be kind of creepy Shocked But in Vampire Knight it's totally different. We've seen how the other vampires lust after purebloods, and Kaname explained to Yuuki before the vampire banquet that they are 'prey' to other vampires. We've seen how lower level vampires wait outside the mansion for a chance to attack Yuuki, so in this situation I think Kaname's actions are justified. Smile He's mostly trying to protect her, not confine her. After all, he has given her complete freedom since he left her to her own devices since chapter 68 when he left....

And that's my personal opinion on that, not fact I suppose cheers I'm sorry if I caused offense to anybody, that definitely wasn't my intention, so I'm sorry Smile
    Kara
    Kara
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : A divine combination of irony and innuendo ;)

Post by Kara Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:30 pm

aya-chan wrote:1. for such and old guy, kaname looks very young. I am wonder what is his secret.

Haha whatever product he's using, I want it The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 215456 I'd love to look that good at his age The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 215456 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 215456 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 215456 LOL

aya-chan wrote: 3. you, being a zeki it is normal to find zero x yuki a nice couple. I, being a yume it is normal to find kaname x yuuki a adorable couple.

Overall, Zero is my favourite character, so at first (when it was revealed very early in the first arc that he liked Yuuki) I wanted things to work out for Zero and thought that him and Yuuki might be an interesting couple Smile But I also don't mind Kaname and Yuuki together either; seeing Kaname and Yuuki live together for a year was also very, very cute  Smile  So I'm not really certain Razz I'd like a Zero/Yuuki ending, but I'd still be completely happy with a 'Yume' ending. I think I'm one of the lucky fans, who'll be happy either way Very Happy Zero's just my favourite character, so I want a happy ending for him since he loves her. But we know that Maria has some feelings for Zero too (perhaps left over from Ichiru, but I'd like to see development with that). But as long as Zero gets a relatively happy ending, I'm happy cheers But I'll be devastated if Zero were to die in the end...Sad

Last edited by Kara on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:58 pm

It's all based on personal interpretations of the script, not a misunderstanding. We all view each chapter from different points of view and have different opinions of characters and their actions, just like we have differing opinions of real people. A personal opinion can't be right or wrong Smile

Facts are facts; they is nothing wrong with personal intepretation unless it tries to change the real script that the mangaka offers;

Lunaria, I get what you're saying I felt the same way about Kaname to begin with when he first kept her in the mansion, and in chapter 60 where we saw Kaname's fantasies of locking Yuuki away in chains.

Especially about Kaname and his protectivity or his selfiness; just some pages where no interpretation at all is needed

Kaname and Yuuki are both hiding for a year; Kaname has not established yet his position in the leadership, Kain says to Zero that he had been moving in the dark...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Kaname did not take Yuuki to go to a deserted island to cherish their love, he stayed behind, he is missing from home (so how is it that Yuuki is not alone?) working hard so that she can be safely outside...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yuuki had not even Artemis in order to move around, Kaname is ready to give her Artemis back taking it from the hunter's meeting...
    Spoiler:

How the vampire sees and thinks about purebloods...that's their true violent nature that is explained and highlighted mulptiple times at the script, pointing out that in this society there is no room left for weakness and vulnerability.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

There are many, many pages where Yuuki recognizes that she does not fully understand vampire society, where Aidou tells her that she is like a baby (in the official translation), where Touma without reason attacks her (that's the pureblood vampire nature) showing that even after the formal introduction (the ball), even Yuuki wielding anti-vampire weapons, it is still a dangerous place.

Kaname's worries and contradictions are steaming out from the fact that he knows Yuuki's path, he knows that she will try to protect pacifism and co-existence as all of her ancestors, he knows that she will become a target (its not based on personal desires). For him it would be indeed more easy and far more convenient to hide her. His prior expreriences are not the best, he feels bitter to protect an ideology with the risk of losing a beloved person...and still from all these things that I described and are indeed facts, we pass to the "interpretation" excuse? So all that interpretation that Kaname is selfish can not be based on the above pages but at the scene where Kaname thinks Yuuki being chained?

Oh my...what in interpretation, based on a panel or two (where the character's own desires are not the ones influecing any of the previous actions) thus Yuuki's protection to the house was forced by the conditions not by Kaname's desires - Kaname's actions indeed contradict his desires to keep her home safe and untouched from dangers...so where all the above pages went when forming "opinion?"

Please do not misunderstand me, I am not trying to attack here, I am just stating that if we do not like someone, perhaps we should just accept the fact that we do not like him, bringing forward though opinions that are in fact contradicting the mangakas effort to picture the overall climate, the profound dangers, the game that is going on, the character's paths, worries, decisions based on their roles, lineages, and then just call it "interpretation" either shows that we do not have considered all the facts as stated and given (thus my previous answer) or it shows that we prefer our opinion over the issues that the script generates. I do not know how to state this better but I hope at least I have explained my opinion.
    Lunaria
    Human

Post by Lunaria Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Wow i didn't think i will cause such a drama o.O
    Kara wrote:It's all based on personal interpretations of the script, not a misunderstanding. We all view each chapter from different points of view and have different opinions of characters and their actions, just like we have differing opinions of real people. A personal opinion can't be right or wrong Smile
    and thanks for explanation Smile
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by juliet Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Lunaria wrote:Wow i didn't think i will cause such a drama

It's boring story actually, everytime the same things repeated out of script..

sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:31 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    aya-chan wrote:
    Conclusion:

First time we find out he is not her brother, but no further explanations, but since chapter 61 things were explained.

skipped??
    I will say deleted rofl

it seems some ZEKIs just tend to delete this fact. How much of the script can they actually ignore? selective memory loss just for how they skip YUME scenes in general ? rofl its a pity this fans have this perspective, they won't enjoy the story if ZEKI will be gone if its the only thing they're after

juliet wrote:

you're wasting your effort juliet, lol. if she's reading "between the lines" like the rest of them she won't actually understand the script even if she tried "some more". rofl rofl but ok, i will hope.

Kara wrote:
    It's all based on personal interpretations of the script, not a misunderstanding.
    if personal interpretations are always used everytime someone comments and bashes a character how will there be a discussion?? and not all of it is true thats why it can be justified and proven wrong...

@juliet

Thank you for the effort, but again if ZEKIs like this kind missed the whole point of YUME scenes or skipping them in general because they were searching for ZEKI scenes then its no use explaining and posting pages, if not just for saving grace here. rofl I loved that you tried though, xD its always nice to read. And yeah i agree with everything especially this

perhaps we should just accept the fact that we do not like him, bringing forward though opinions that are in fact contradicting the mangakas effort to picture the overall climate, the profound dangers, the game that is going on, the character's paths, worries, decisions based on their roles, lineages, and then just call it "interpretation" either shows that we do not have considered all the facts as stated and given (thus my previous answer) or it shows that we prefer our opinion over the issues that the script generates. I do not know how to state this better but I hope at least I have explained my opinion.

fans generally spoiling other fans pairing... not surprising since the LT exists to make fandoms fight over their hens until one wins, well its somehow unfair as few YUME fans actually hate Zero, rofl

Last edited by sweetsolace on Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited a reply ;;)
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:38 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl

How can they read between the lines (meaning knowledge in depth) when they’re not reading actually the lines itself???? Shocked

Well maybe if they keep reading between the lines will discover that Kaname isn’t actually Yuuki’s brother but her SISTER Razz

Oh god this is so amusing The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 36224405 … they don’t even realize that they sink their own fandom with such “interpretations” … The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 3371568520 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 3371568520 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 4 3371568520
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:32 pm

@ sweetsolace and nina: can I please ask you guys to not keep the same opinions about all the zekis. I know there are some who don't get that yuuki and kaname are not siblings, but a lot of us do. I've been reading a lot "zekis this...zekis that...." lately, and honestly it's not much fun to read. So if you do have something to say, please direct it to the person and not zekis in general.
    Not that i want to offend you or anything, but the forum would be nicer like this. Thanks, peace x)
    For that matter, sometimes zekis might not get the point of not-siblings, but I could say that there are also people who keep neglecting each possibilty of zeki, or even the fact that zero is one of the main characters. So again, there are mistakes on both sides
    I wont go further on this topic. Again, I hope i haven't offended any of you, that was not the intention
    And sorry if this was a bit off topic.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Anneliezz wrote:@ sweetsolace and nina: can I please ask you guys to not keep the same opinions about all the zekis. I know there are some who don't get that yuuki and kaname are not siblings, but a lot of us do. I've been reading a lot "zekis this...zekis that...." lately, and honestly it's not much fun to read. So if you do have something to say, please direct it to the person and not zekis in general.
    Not that i want to offend you or anything, but the forum would be nicer like this. Thanks, peace x)

let me ask you, how many times have you seen that Kaname is Yuki's brother reasoning? and how many times have you seen someone go to DEPTHS to explain how that is not the case?

this repeated ignorance to that fact can be bashing IMO, it is mental pain for those who had to clarify this FACT over and over and OVER, this FACT they are NOT siblings. Like Nina said it even makes ZEKIs look bad, because this shows some of them (based on the number of the same reasoning popping out then that means a lot) haven't read or understood chapter 61, or skipping posts that explain it! so this generally points out how those people are reading things! In speaking ZEKI thats like saying "that page where yuki said part of her heart belongs to zero doesnt exist because I skipped it or I don't find it interesting" I hope i'm making my point without being offensive but this is how I would blurt it out.

it would be more nicer not to see this comments every now and then actually, it would be a lot more nicer if FANS PAID ATTENTION . but anyway my message was generally to inform how this comments are seen.

I didn't mean to generalize however, I know who's doing this and who doesn't but if that wasnt indicated in my post I apologize.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:15 pm