Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_left59%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_left27%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_left15%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+55
Katherine
Rikana-hime
VampireHunter15
audraliann
shizza24
Youweremysafeplace*
Nightclaws
nateriver
zzamfira
being_obsessed_by_kan
VaahS
loveiszero
Aki-chan
mariangie
Kara
Lunaria
Zero_Lover13
yukikur12
PeachBum
Howl4fun
roronoa-zoro
rumland
mangalover
Vampire_Zero
Jennifer
RedSonja
Lisi
Rose.Petals
Hauru
Elfiena Fiefie
Knightmare
nate
sweetsolace
nina
aya-chan
Pinacolada
KuranPrince
Conrad Weller
VampireCythia
Bloodredhead
Anneliezz
Kazekeshi
funny bunny
Yuki_Clan
neosolaris12
Trinity
love ice
ChuCookie
StarlitSilence
PSDOL
nuitetoile21
Kanaze-Chan
anna
juliet
Administration Team
59 posters

The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Poll

The final couples I would like to see at the end...

[ 92 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_left30%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_right [30%] 
    [ 101 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_left33%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 15 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_left5%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 10 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_left3%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 15 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_left5%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 12 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_left4%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 6 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_left2%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 19 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_left6%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 20 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_left6%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 19 ]

Total Votes: 309
    Administration Team
    Administration Team
    Admin

Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Drops5black

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Empty The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Post by Administration Team Wed May 19, 2010 4:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Different views, different ideas and therefore quite different couples. Here you can list your favorite couples for the end, who should match with who and why? Since many combinations are possible but polls options are limited you can write down the combinations of your choice if they are not in the poll.

VaahS
    Human

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Empty Re: The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Post by VaahS Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Maybe KanamexYuukixZero all together would put an end to all discussions, no? Nooooo

Such a weird thought is because although I'm Zeki, I don't like imagining Kaname alone again...
    He has suffer a lot his whole life and he deserves to be with Yuuki but I think Zero needs Yuuki much more, so I cheer for him...
    But there's also Maria that wants the Ichiru inside Zero... I wouldn't know what to do to her either ./

And the other couples are SenrixRima, KainxRuka and maybe KaitoxYori (I found soo cute Kaito helping Yori meets Yuuki)

Who knows?
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Drops5black

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Empty Re: The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Post by sweetsolace Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:39 am

VaahS wrote:Maybe KanamexYuukixZero all together would put an end to all discussions, no? Nooooo

Such a weird thought is because although I'm Zeki, I don't like imagining Kaname alone again...
    He has suffer a lot his whole life and he deserves to be with Yuuki but I think Zero needs Yuuki much more, so I cheer for him...
    But there's also Maria that wants the Ichiru inside Zero... I wouldn't know what to do to her either ./

so sad to see you imagine Kaname alone? you are right he is suffering centuries without any true love by his side, all the more reason Yuki should be beside him as the only one who can make him happy and soon so they can resume their romance... The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 1713890440

Since Zero already has Maria fangirling for him, he wouldn't be alone at all. and i doubt he's suffering, so far he seems to be at ease with himself. He also said he has let go of his attachments so I guess this means he no longer needs Yuki~
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Dropsoa

Post by loveiszero Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:48 am

sweetsolace wrote:
    VaahS wrote:Maybe KanamexYuukixZero all together would put an end to all discussions, no? Nooooo

so sad to see you imagine Kaname alone? you are right he is suffering centuries without any true love by his side, all the more reason Yuki should be beside him as the only one who can make him happy and soon so they can resume their romance... The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 1713890440

Since Zero already has Maria fangirling for him, he wouldn't be alone at all. and i doubt he's suffering, so far he seems to be at ease with himself. He also said he has let go of his attachments so I guess this means he no longer needs Yuki~

You know, I think we've been siding with the boys all this time. Even though I'm not that fond of Yuuki, I still want her to make a decision that will make her happy, free from the boys' influence.

Hehe, it would be interesting if Yuuki finally wants Zero but he is now all fanboying for Maria rofl
    being_obsessed_by_kan
    Human

Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 Dropsoa

Post by being_obsessed_by_kan Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:52 am

Geez...where is my Shiki and Rima????:xxxxx
    Love them so muchhhhh:X
    VaahS
    VaahS
    Human

Humor : Usually in a good mood .D

Post by VaahS Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:13 pm

being_obsessed_by_kan wrote:Geez...where is my Shiki and Rima????:xxxxx
    Love them so muchhhhh:X

Actually, Shiki and Senri are the same person Razz

Shiki is his surname, Senri Shiki Smile
    VaahS
    VaahS
    Human

Post by VaahS Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:52 pm

loveiszero wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:

You know, I think we've been siding with the boys all this time. Even though I'm not that fond of Yuuki, I still want her to make a decision that will make her happy, free from the boys' influence.

Hehe, it would be interesting if Yuuki finally wants Zero but he is now all fanboying for Maria rofl

Yuuki is the only who can make Kaname happy, that's for sure, so maybe that's gonna be how everything will finish (though once I read, don't remember where nor when, that Hino-sama said VK at the end is a tragic story, so maybe none of our thoughts will be true) but I still can imagine Zeki and being happy, so leave Valéria alone ú-ù

And it's true, Yuuki staying with Kaname, Zero still have Maria buuut does she REALLY like Zero or the fact that she can feel Ichiru (or even Shizuka) inside Zero? .-. (and my mainly thought about her is how smart and lucky she is to have being carried by Zero The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 2554657431)

Oh yeah, @loveiszero, I don't think Zero is fanboying for Maria... he couldn't leave the girl faint in the middle of the school. He haven't shown any interest for her, no that I've noticed.

@sweetsolace Zero doesn't need Yuuki anymore or is he hiding his real feelings cause he knows Yuuki can't be of him?
    I don't think his feelings have changed so quickly. I don't believe it was such a ephemeral thing...

So... how it's too much tiring express myself in English, hope you understand what I said x)
    zzamfira
    Human

Post by zzamfira Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:14 am

I`ll love to see Yuki and Zero at the end!I know they love each other! XoXo
    loveiszero
    loveiszero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by loveiszero Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:21 am

LOL I know Zero isn't fanboying for Maria. He was quite a gentlement there carrying her *princess* style rofl Seriously, who can resist this boy's charm and not go all fangirl mode on him? LOL. But really, I was just playing with a what if scenario.
    VaahS
    VaahS
    Human

Post by VaahS Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:43 am

loveiszero wrote: Seriously, who can resist this boy's charm and not go all fangirl mode on him? LOL.

LOL

That gentleman side of Zero is really a good thing to see
    but the one that makes me much more fangirling about is Zero sucking Kaname's blood sBo_jumping And it happens twice in the anime
    This option was missed on the poll u-u (even if it's never gonna happen)
    Razz
    Hauru
    Hauru
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Hauru Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:37 pm

ZxY 77 and KxY 82! OMG!!! That was very very close!!! I want to see KanamexYuuki in the end!I can't tell why but want it!!
    nateriver
    Human

Post by nateriver Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:33 pm

yeah,yuuki and zero must be the final couple xD
    Nightclaws
    Human

Post by Nightclaws Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:32 am

nateriver wrote:yeah,yuuki and zero must be the final couple xD

NO!!!! yuki and kaname should be the final couple
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:32 am

I personally would love to see Zero and Yuuki together in the end The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 36224405 Since Zero always has this strong guard around him, he can soften up around yuuki, also since that the storry always goes back to them some how. And if they did end up together they could work towards Vampire and human peace The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 115134 and since zeros always getting stronger , he could protect yuuki and help her fight off all the bad vampires! Very Happy And i mean come on, who can resist his genuine gaze, or those long arms to hold you tight. His handsome warm smile when hes happy, and that long tall figure. And of course that body of his.. The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 2554657431 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 651225598.............Ah! no more ill get over carried away agian!
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:24 am

Nightclaws wrote:
    nateriver wrote:yeah,yuuki and zero must be the final couple xD

NO!!!! yuki and kaname should be the final couple

Welcome to the club, Nightclaws. As much as I would LOVE to see Zero & Maria as the final couple, I definitely want Kaname & Yuuki to become the final couple.
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:33 pm

I would go with Zero x Yuuki... I wrote a pretty long explanation of why I prefer this couple. I am too lazy to rewrite it all so I guess I'll just quote myself..

"The Zeki pairing has so much dynamic... I mean yes kaname and yuuki love each other and are meant to be with each other forever. Kaname himself said that Yuuki was born to be his wife so that means the only reason she ever existed was to be by kaname's side. And they do fit perfectly together. This makes the pairing really magical but it also makes it kinda predictable. I mean for me, Yume is a bit too meant-to-be pairing, then again that's just my point of view. No offense to those who think otherwise...

As for Zeki, well it starts out as a perfect childhood love and we see that Zero and Yuuki are so close to the point that Yuki literally dresses him up, pats his head till Zero falls asleep, gives him the only chocolate she managed to make after an entire nights efforts, offers him her blood and even becomes Zero's reason to live after stopping him from killing himself. She is so desperate to save him that she is ready to sacrifice her own life... they are just too cute! And Zero...... well he lets her do all that xP

But then Kaname reveals Yuki's past and all of a sudden she realizes she is the vampire queen and meant to be by kaname forever. While this fact makes Yume quite adorable it actually makes Zeki even more enticing by giving the pairing a forbidden streak because Zero hates vampires and blames them for all his suffering and he is a born hunter and the most powerful one out there not to mention the future hunter association president so it is his destiny to be the vampires' enemy; plus he is an ex-human vampire falling to level E so that makes him the lowest of the low among vampires. Yuki on the other hand is the vampire queen, a kuran: the highest ranking vampire out there and perfectly suitable to rule alongside kaname who is the perfect match for her and she for him. So this makes Zeki such a forbidden love and so not-meant-to-be that its almost tragic how the two were almost inseparable and now the cruel chains of fate have torn them apart in the worst possible way... of all the Zeki scenes in the manga, I love their parting the most! Its just toooo epic! And still, even though their love is impossible they cant help but yearn for each other.. Even though they part they still live for the other's sake: Zero to kill Yuki someday and Yuki to keep running away so that Zero has a reason to live... The pairing has so much charisma! I mean their lust for the other's blood, their undying love, yet their tragic destinies which have deemed them each other's enemy, forbidding them to ever be together again...
    (Kaname= black king, Yuuki= black queen, Zero= white knight.. So Yuuki and Zero= enemies.. never meant to be together and love between them is forbidden..) its just too charismatic! Wayy too enticing and full of romance, drama, tragedy, love, awesomeness!! Words cant even describe the epicness!!
    So ZeKi forever!!! xD xD "

Youweremysafeplace*
    Youweremysafeplace*
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Always :D

Post by Youweremysafeplace* Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:33 am

shizza24 wrote:I would go with Zero x Yuuki... I wrote a pretty long explanation of why I prefer this couple. I am too lazy to rewrite it all so I guess I'll just quote myself..

"The Zeki pairing has so much dynamic... I mean yes kaname and yuuki love each other and are meant to be with each other forever. Kaname himself said that Yuuki was born to be his wife so that means the only reason she ever existed was to be by kaname's side. And they do fit perfectly together. This makes the pairing really magical but it also makes it kinda predictable. I mean for me, Yume is a bit too meant-to-be pairing, then again that's just my point of view. No offense to those who think otherwise...

As for Zeki, well it starts out as a perfect childhood love and we see that Zero and Yuuki are so close to the point that Yuki literally dresses him up, pats his head till Zero falls asleep, gives him the only chocolate she managed to make after an entire nights efforts, offers him her blood and even becomes Zero's reason to live after stopping him from killing himself. She is so desperate to save him that she is ready to sacrifice her own life... they are just too cute! And Zero...... well he lets her do all that xP

But then Kaname reveals Yuki's past and all of a sudden she realizes she is the vampire queen and meant to be by kaname forever. While this fact makes Yume quite adorable it actually makes Zeki even more enticing by giving the pairing a forbidden streak because Zero hates vampires and blames them for all his suffering and he is a born hunter and the most powerful one out there not to mention the future hunter association president so it is his destiny to be the vampires' enemy; plus he is an ex-human vampire falling to level E so that makes him the lowest of the low among vampires. Yuki on the other hand is the vampire queen, a kuran: the highest ranking vampire out there and perfectly suitable to rule alongside kaname who is the perfect match for her and she for him. So this makes Zeki such a forbidden love and so not-meant-to-be that its almost tragic how the two were almost inseparable and now the cruel chains of fate have torn them apart in the worst possible way... of all the Zeki scenes in the manga, I love their parting the most! Its just toooo epic! And still, even though their love is impossible they cant help but yearn for each other.. Even though they part they still live for the other's sake: Zero to kill Yuki someday and Yuki to keep running away so that Zero has a reason to live... The pairing has so much charisma! I mean their lust for the other's blood, their undying love, yet their tragic destinies which have deemed them each other's enemy, forbidding them to ever be together again...
    (Kaname= black king, Yuuki= black queen, Zero= white knight.. So Yuuki and Zero= enemies.. never meant to be together and love between them is forbidden..) its just too charismatic! Wayy too enticing and full of romance, drama, tragedy, love, awesomeness!! Words cant even describe the epicness!!

OMG i totally agree with you ! total understander of why zeki exists! The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 36224405
    shizza24
    shizza24
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by shizza24 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:18 am

Youweremysafeplace* wrote:
    shizza24 wrote:I would go with Zero x Yuuki... I wrote a pretty long explanation of why I prefer this couple. I am too lazy to rewrite it all so I guess I'll just quote myself..

OMG i totally agree with you ! total understander of why zeki exists! The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 36224405

hehe thanks ^^

I know right! ZeroxYuuki is full of awesomeness!The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 36224405
    I really hope they end up together!!! The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 2554657431
    audraliann
    audraliann
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by audraliann Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:58 am

I would like to see Yuki and Zero end up togather The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 4179206333
    VampireHunter15
    VampireHunter15
    Human

Post by VampireHunter15 Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:10 am

Me too ^^

Zero and Yuuki are amazing as a couple!
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:27 pm

hey!!zeki and yume are quite equal....thats a surprise...im glad though cause im a zeki fan... cheers
    Rikana-hime
    Human

Post by Rikana-hime Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Yume of course
    It would be kind of sad for me if they don't end together Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:54 pm

I never answered to this, but the answer is clear YUME

I loved them since the beginning and I would say that they are a great couple, they need each other and the support each other

I don´t say that Yuuki and Zero wouldn´t match too, they would be a great couple too but I hope that Zero finds someone else who gives him love and make him laugh The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 36224405
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:21 pm

it would be a great disappointment, though not the first time, if all these celebrated hints towards a Zero-Yuki ending fall to nothing but mere overworked imagination and the endgame couple turns out to be the obvious Kaname-Yuki all along. :/ what a tragedy.

I prefer Kaname-Yuki as endgame couple, their romance has been adequately developed and fully matured, more importantly it was clear they are in love with each other and their feelings of genuine love are clear. I love that they both care for each other at the level that can be called true love but without too much perfection in it; Kaname's nature which prevents her from disclosing everything to her, his past and his experiences become hindrances in their relationship and this for me are real.
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:29 pm

sweetsolace wrote:it would be a great disappointment, though not the first time, if all these celebrated hints towards a Zero-Yuki ending fall to nothing but mere overworked imagination and the endgame couple turns out to be the obvious Kaname-Yuki all along. :/ what a tragedy.

I prefer Kaname-Yuki as endgame couple, their romance has been adequately developed and fully matured, more importantly it was clear they are in love with each other and their feelings of genuine love are clear. I love that they both care for each other at the level that can be called true love but without too much perfection in it; Kaname's nature which prevents her from disclosing everything to her, his past and his experiences become hindrances in their relationship and this for me are real.

could not express it better, I also think that there's too much time and panels and effort invested on that couple as a couple, as two in love characters, that it would be a waste for all that creative effort to go wasted if we finally have a zeki...

while the hints for Zeki to me have been in their greatest majority friendly ones ( a clue that is absent in Yume)..

Yume is not friendly but clearly in love in a natural way (as inlove people are intended to be, don't look for an explanation in the in love state) and of course they must work their relationship and mature it in many levels but they are inside * so much effort wasted?

No, I would not like Zeki (is good for a friendship ending) but to me not persuasive enough for strong love feelings that could overshadow Yume, not the way by now the manga has developped.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:26 pm

juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:it would be a great disappointment, though not the first time, if all these celebrated hints towards a Zero-Yuki ending fall to nothing but mere overworked imagination and the endgame couple turns out to be the obvious Kaname-Yuki all along. :/ what a tragedy.

could not express it better, I also think that there's too much time and panels and effort invested on that couple as a couple, as two in love characters, that it would be a waste for all that creative effort to go wasted if we finally have a zeki...

while the hints for Zeki to me have been in their greatest majority friendly ones ( a clue that is absent in Yume)..

Yume is not friendly but clearly in love in a natural way (as inlove people are intended to be, don't look for an explanation in the in love state) and of course they must work their relationship and mature it in many levels but they are inside * so much effort wasted?

No, I would not like Zeki (is good for a friendship ending) but to me not persuasive enough for strong love feelings that could overshadow Yume, not the way by now the manga has developped.

I agree with you, Zero-Yuki's relationship can be seen as having romance when thats just been implied or suggested but never directly stated, so in another sense, that means its open for another interpretation and that for me is friendship which also makes sense given their situation. For it to be recognized as "romance" there should be straightforward indications to that, and if it can't be forward and has to remain ambiguous, why so? Why not make it official that Yuki loves Zero romantically, it had to remain open.

Meanwhile Yuki-Kaname relationship is hardly about infatuation or only due to respect or admiration when several chapters have already kept circling around Yuki's words/thoughts and Kaname's actions, they both accept and care a lot for each other. enough said.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:40 am

yume good girl.... The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 6 473101691

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:37 am