Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_left59%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_left27%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_left15%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+55
Katherine
Rikana-hime
VampireHunter15
audraliann
shizza24
Youweremysafeplace*
Nightclaws
nateriver
zzamfira
being_obsessed_by_kan
VaahS
loveiszero
Aki-chan
mariangie
Kara
Lunaria
Zero_Lover13
yukikur12
PeachBum
Howl4fun
roronoa-zoro
rumland
mangalover
Vampire_Zero
Jennifer
RedSonja
Lisi
Rose.Petals
Hauru
Elfiena Fiefie
Knightmare
nate
sweetsolace
nina
aya-chan
Pinacolada
KuranPrince
Conrad Weller
VampireCythia
Bloodredhead
Anneliezz
Kazekeshi
funny bunny
Yuki_Clan
neosolaris12
Trinity
love ice
ChuCookie
StarlitSilence
PSDOL
nuitetoile21
Kanaze-Chan
anna
juliet
Administration Team
59 posters

The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Poll

The final couples I would like to see at the end...

[ 92 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_left30%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_right [30%] 
    [ 101 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_left33%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 15 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_left5%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 10 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_left3%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 15 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_left5%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 12 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_left4%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 6 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_left2%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 19 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_left6%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 20 ]
    The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_left6%The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 19 ]

Total Votes: 309
    Administration Team
    Administration Team
    Admin

Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Drops5black

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Empty The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Post by Administration Team Wed May 19, 2010 4:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Different views, different ideas and therefore quite different couples. Here you can list your favorite couples for the end, who should match with who and why? Since many combinations are possible but polls options are limited you can write down the combinations of your choice if they are not in the poll.

rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Empty Re: The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Post by rumland Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:50 am

Kuranprince you just got done posting your opion 2 posts before, or was your post purly to pick away at mine? You are free to do so if you wish but you will be posting quit a lot if you post every time some one posts pro zeki Razz
    As for him never being in love with the hooded lady, that is as you said your opion and mine and a lot of other peoples defer from yours.

As for the level-e, again that is your opion, there is no prof right now that he is falling anymore so it is just speculation, on the other hand maria clearly states she sences shizuka in zero in chapter 73. That adds weight to the arguement that he isn't.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Drops5black

The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Empty Re: The final couples I would like to see for the end...

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:21 pm

mangalover wrote:many people want to repeat the past, come on this is the present.

but zero and yuki working together again would be like repeating the past too..

zero and yuki, working together as prefect
    now zero and yuki working together as leaders

confused its the same.

rumland wrote:
    I want to see kaname break into the HA in the end and go down to the furnace and tear out then throw his heart into it. In this way part of him and the hooded lady will be together for ever cause I belive she is the one he truly loved and her death drove him to dispare.

LMAO. rofl rofl how hilarious. all that work for this ending rofl bounce
    Vampire_Zero
    Vampire_Zero
    Level-E
    Level-E

Humor : Die, Die, Die !!!
    Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Dropsoa

Post by Vampire_Zero Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:49 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    mangalover wrote:many people want to repeat the past, come on this is the present.

confused its the same.

rumland wrote:
    I want to see kaname break into the HA in the end and go down to the furnace and tear out then throw his heart into it. In this way part of him and the hooded lady will be together for ever cause I belive she is the one he truly loved and her death drove him to dispare.

here where i live i couldn't find the special chapter 59 can you send me the link?
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneThe final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 Dropsoa

Post by RedSonja Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:11 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    RavenBlack wrote:id love to see zero and yuki together (since i adore zero)but smth tells me it wont happen The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 3307848339 but i dont know either if yuki and kaname will end up together.......
    and dont get the it the wrong way but i id hate it if zero ended up with yori or maria!!i find them soooooooooooo boring and he so strong feelings for yuki so i would be disappointed.....but thats always my opinion.....
    id like to see yori with kaito though....... The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 3751784264
    Really agree with you If Hino would set him up with other girl i would be disapoted too
    at last!!!someone who agrees with me!!!!every time i do such comment, ive been told that its quite selfish that i want either zero to end up with yuki or alone.......... The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 1927775417 its quite nice to finaly meet some zeki fans!!!
    roronoa-zoro
    roronoa-zoro
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by roronoa-zoro Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:15 pm

RavenBlack wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:
    RavenBlack wrote:id love to see zero and yuki together (since i adore zero)but smth tells me it wont happen The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 3307848339 but i dont know either if yuki and kaname will end up together.......
    and dont get the it the wrong way but i id hate it if zero ended up with yori or maria!!i find them soooooooooooo boring and he so strong feelings for yuki so i would be disappointed.....but thats always my opinion.....
    id like to see yori with kaito though....... The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 3751784264
    Really agree with you If Hino would set him up with other girl i would be disapoted too
    at last!!!someone who agrees with me!!!!every time i do such comment, ive been told that its quite selfish that i want either zero to end up with yuki or alone.......... The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 1927775417 its quite nice to finaly meet some zeki fans!!!

No, no you're definitely not the only one...I'm one of them Smile
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:19 pm

roronoa-zoro wrote:
    RavenBlack wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:

Finally some people who mean the same as me Zero end up alone or with Yuuki (Please let them end up together The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 12415 )
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:24 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    roronoa-zoro wrote:
    RavenBlack wrote:

Finally some people who mean the same as me Zero end up alone or with Yuuki (Please let them end up together The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 12415 )
    hahahahahahhahahahaaaaaa,finally someone with the same opinion!!!!!!!!i agree with u 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 1713890440 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 3569010142
    mangalover
    mangalover
    Human

Post by mangalover Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:09 pm

RavenBlack wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:
    roronoa-zoro wrote:

hahahahahahhahahahaaaaaa,finally someone with the same opinion!!!!!!!!i agree with u 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 1713890440 The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 3569010142

me too,I LOVE ZERO.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:46 pm

mangalover wrote:
    RavenBlack wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:

me too,I LOVE ZERO.
    Me too too The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 1713890440
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:39 pm

rumland wrote:Kuranprince you just got done posting your opion 2 posts before, or was your post purly to pick away at mine? You are free to do so if you wish but you will be posting quit a lot if you post every time some one posts pro zeki Razz
    As for him never being in love with the hooded lady, that is as you said your opion and mine and a lot of other peoples defer from yours.

As for the level-e, again that is your opion, there is no prof right now that he is falling anymore so it is just speculation, on the other hand maria clearly states she sences shizuka in zero in chapter 73. That adds weight to the arguement that he isn't.

Rumland... I'm not here to debate you or anything else. Let's not make matters worse OK?

BTW, which part did I mention in this thread that Zero will fall into Level-E? This not my OPINION... but it's also a very strong possibility. And since you've forgotten one single piece... Maria states that she SENSES Zero's twin brother ICHIRU in chapter 73.

Please do not attempt to reply back to me ever!
    explosive
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:53 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    BTW, which part did I mention in this thread that Zero will fall into Level-E? This not my OPINION...

KuranPrince wrote:
    I would love to see Kaname return to Cross Academy to reunite with Yuuki and vow his revenge against Sara. And at the very end, Kaname & Yuuki get married (continue the Kuran bloodline) and have twins. Zero ending up with Maria after saving him from falling into Level-E.

Right there kuranprince, and try not to ask a question of some one then tell them not to reply to you, it is a open thread so I am allowed to reply. Didn't nuite just get done warning some one for telling you not to post? Now you are doing it to me?

As for this part
    "And since you've forgotten one single piece... Maria states that she SENSES Zero's twin brother ICHIRU in chapter 73"
    Remember to read the next page.
    Spoiler:
    nuitetoile21
    nuitetoile21
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by nuitetoile21 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:30 pm

ok...let me say it once again lol!

Rumland you are right. This is an open topic and everyone have the right to tell their opinion.

BUT if two members know that they can't understand each other and their conversation is going to be a fight then I believe that the ''don't reply to me'' is a very good solution.

I don't understand why you can't talk normally to each other and only with arguments.

BUT I am warning BOTH OF YOU that if this get worst then you will have consequences .

So, you have two solutions: 1) talk with arguments and respect each other.
    or 2) don't talk to each other.

If you have any other solution, please let me hear it.

rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:08 pm

KK as long as he dosen't directly qoute one of my posts I will avoid talking with him, sorry for the trouble nuite.
    Howl4fun
    Howl4fun
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Howl4fun Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Hmm, I think the most simplest reason I want zeki is that I prefer couples who are best friends as well as lovers. Every other western or anime/manga couple out there I've liked are like that (Inuyasha x Kagome, Tohru x Kyo, Tamaki x Haruhi etc), like the quote said; "You're not only my wife, you're my best friend." I see that kind of well balanced friendship and potential love in zeki (at least during the first arc), but of course, that friendship is hardly visible anymore, lol. No hard feelings on this I hope, just my OP. xP

Lol for the zekis who feel lonely here.. you should probably check out mangafox, it's pretty even there with yumes and zekis XD The LT poll will probably surprise you too XD
    mangalover
    mangalover
    Human

Post by mangalover Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:00 pm

sweetsolace wrote:

confused its the same.

rumland wrote:

what's funny about that, it's totally different!!! FIRST OF ALL in term of the Kuran Clan, It's a tradition for siblings to marry each other to keep the line pure which is repeating the past. If Pureblood has a power to control everything why they're still war between vampire and human. Yuuki is like a bird inside the bird cage while she was with Kaname, no freedom to go out and like a robot, to follow Kaname everything he said. that's why Yuuki escaped the underground castle with out saying anything to Kaname bec. Kaname won't allow her. If you still remember!!! "KANAME FOLLOWED HER EVERYWHERE BY TRANSFORMING TO A BAT AND WOLF."

I KNOW HE IS JUST PROTECTING HER, BUT IF YOUR YUUKI WILL YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE A PRISONER AND COMPLETELY STEAL YOUR FREEDOM TO SEE THE WORLD. yuuki JUST WANT TO HELP Kaname.

in terms of yuuki and zero, it's not about repeating the past but continuing where they left off, and that is building a legacy towards new ERA FOR VAMPIRES AND HUMAN COHABITATION Which meanS the future OF being team up again like when they we're a prefect in the school. BIG ADVANTAGE FOR THEM!!! that's why I want them to end up together. STOP THE DYNASTY!!!

This is my big question to you: Yuuki already choose Kaname over Zero even half of her heart belongs to Zero. so "the Pureblood lovers" were together but why the peace is still not happening and the story is not end YET??? bec. they not working together.

i don't care if you don't listen!!! just stating my rights as a fan of Matsuri Hino CREATION. ZERO X YUUKI FOREVER

sFun_hailtheking sFun_hailtheking The final couples I would like to see for the end... - Page 3 3134848676
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:14 pm

@mangalover

what are you talking about? your reply seems unrelated to my post...

what's funny about that, it's totally different!!! FIRST OF ALL in term of the Kuran Clan, It's a tradition for siblings to marry each other to keep the line pure which is repeating the past.
    yes... its the same. yuki and zero still working together is the same as yuki and kaname continuing coexistence. And no there's nothing funny about it i never said it was :/

If Pureblood has a power to control everything why they're still war between vampire and human.
    Yuuki is like a bird inside the bird cage while she was with Kaname, no freedom to go out and like a robot, to follow Kaname everything he said. that's why Yuuki escaped the underground castle with out saying anything to Kaname bec. Kaname won't allow her. If you still remember!!! "KANAME FOLLOWED HER EVERYWHERE BY TRANSFORMING TO A BAT AND WOLF."
    what does this have to do with my post? off topic and you are bashing characters...

I KNOW HE IS JUST PROTECTING HER, BUT IF YOUR YUUKI WILL YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE A PRISONER AND COMPLETELY STEAL YOUR FREEDOM TO SEE THE WORLD. yuuki JUST WANT TO HELP Kaname.
    in terms of yuuki and zero, it's not about repeating the past but continuing where they left off, and that is building a legacy towards new ERA FOR VAMPIRES AND HUMAN COHABITATION Which meanS the future OF being team up again like when they we're a prefect in the school. BIG ADVANTAGE FOR THEM!!! that's why I want them to end up together. STOP THE DYNASTY!!!

this just sounds utterly CULT-ISH. Evil or Very Mad scary... but who are you talking to? "stop the dynasty"? affraid

This is my big question to you: Yuuki already choose Kaname over Zero even half of her heart belongs to Zero. so "the Pureblood lovers" were together but why the peace is still not happening and the story is not end YET??? bec. they not working together.
    darling, how can you even say that when the manga is not yet finished? aren't we talking about the ending here? Evil or Very Mad

and I can read small caps just fine there's no need for the ALL CAPS Evil or Very Mad it seems like you have a problem in lowering your voice.
    mangalover
    mangalover
    Human

Post by mangalover Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:26 am

@ sweetsolace

what are you talking about? your reply seems unrelated to my post...

mangalover said---you said hilarious. hilarious means funny!!! at the end of your post. remember???

what's funny about that, it's totally different!!! FIRST OF ALL in term of the Kuran Clan, It's a tradition for siblings to marry each other to keep the line pure which is repeating the past.
    yes... its the same. yuki and zero still working together is the same as yuki and kaname continuing coexistence. And no there's nothing funny about it i never said it was :/

mangalover said- no it's the same they are just repeating what every happened in the past, the dynasty thing.in terms of yuuki and zero, it's not about repeating the past but continuing where they left off, and that is building a legacy towards new ERA FOR VAMPIRES AND HUMAN COHABITATION Which meanS the future OF being team up again like when they we're a prefect in the school. BIG ADVANTAGE FOR THEM!!! that's why I want them to end up together.

If Pureblood has a power to control everything why they're still war between vampire and human.
    Yuuki is like a bird inside the bird cage while she was with Kaname, no freedom to go out and like a robot, to follow Kaname everything he said. that's why Yuuki escaped the underground castle with out saying anything to Kaname bec. Kaname won't allow her. If you still remember!!! "KANAME FOLLOWED HER EVERYWHERE BY TRANSFORMING TO A BAT AND WOLF."
    what does this have to do with my post? off topic and you are bashing characters...

mangalover said-you can't answer it because i'm right. just stating the fact which in the manga and the possibility will happen.
    i'm NOT bashing characters especially Kaname the king, it's really happened in the story. have you really read it??? just asking. he over control yuuki.

this just sounds utterly CULT-ISH. Evil or Very Mad scary... but who are you talking to? "stop the dynasty"? affraid

mangalover said-do you understand the meaning of dynasty???? ok dynasty, is transferring power just with in your blood line like the kuran clan and your asking me what am i talking about???

mangalover said-if it's cult-ish, why few members is protecting zero. YOU ARE MAYBE KANAME CULT?? BECAUSE EVERYTIME WE COMMENT GOOD ABOUT ZERO, EVERY KANAME CULT MEMBERS COME TO DESTROY HIM. YOU JUST ALWAYS SEE THE ARROGANT PART OF ZERO HOW ABOUT THE REST OF HIS PERSONALITY.

This is my big question to you: Yuuki already choose Kaname over Zero even half of her heart belongs to Zero. so "the Pureblood lovers" were together but Why the peace is still not happening and the story is not end YET??? bec. they not working together.
    darling, how can you even say that when the manga is not yet finished? aren't we talking about the ending here? Evil or Very Mad

mangalover said-i think you don't understand my question. i said why the story is not over yet were in fact YUUKI ALREADY CHOOSE KANAME TO BE HER fiancee even half of her heart belong to ZERO which mean yuuki already choose her destiny with Kaname. it's in the manga just forgot the chapter.

mangalover said-im just stating the fact and possibility why i like zero and yuuki to end up together. that's all.

and I can read small caps just fine there's no need for the ALL CAPS Evil or Very Mad it seems like you have a problem in lowering your voice.
    [/quote]

mangalover said-sorry about that i'm just typing so fast that's way there're some all caps.

cheers cheers rendeer argue argue argue argue argue sFun_hailtheking sFun_hailtheking

Last edited by mangalover on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:46 am; edited 3 times in total
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:31 am

@topic

just realized I didn't give reasons why i love the pairing i choose in the end.. cheers

my choices
    -kaname and yuki - for all the reasons I'm fanshipping this pair Smile

-zero and maria - maria seems to be able to make zero open up in a way he can't towards Yuki (because he always believes he owes her and he often feels he must repay his debts). With Maria, Zero owes her nothing, they have a common bond in Ichiru and Shizuka, and Maria's attitude seems really refreshing compared to Yuki's. And another thing is Maria doesn't have another love life, so for this reason Zero doesn't have to compete with anyone or feel worthless because of it.

- Aido and Yori - for the very reason I want Aido-kun to be happy in the end :3
    Yori's preference in men says "a mix between yuki and zero then divide by two" > I tend to think this one is Aido - he's stubborn like Yuki, helpful but doesn't want to show it like Zero, he defends his friends like Yuki...
    Aido's preference says: "a girl who likes me" > if Yori thanking him can count that way lol then yes, but in any case Aido never seems to be serious around girls and he flirts with them so I doubt he's serious with his preference as well. But if it helps, Fuuka Kisaragi, the human girl in the light novel whom he was with, also "likes (loves) him", and she looks a lot like Yori in their hairstyle :3

Fuuka from vk lightnovel ice blue sins:
    Spoiler:

As for her secret fiancee, well both Aido and Yori's father showed up in the manga so its probable. I hope.

-Ruka and Kain - for the very reason that is so obvious throughout. :3 And also, Kain deserves it..

-Shiki and Rima - its so obvious. Smile they're like twins you always see them together

-Takuma and Seiren - I don't know how this will work since Seiren doesnt show much of herself but it seems they have something in common and that's being Kaname's most trusted people. cheers and yes their personality are utter opposites lol

-Sara and Rido - muaahahahah wicked pair. they both love collecting stuff, its probably their fetish. they can both hook up in the afterlife when Sara's dead, maybe she can turn into a fragment/attachment like Rido too and they can continue their collection:
    sara- her girl harem
    rido- juri's things (as said in the fanbook)

-Kaito and Mikarin (the vampire singer in the special chapter 66.5)- haha I know but it seems their personality matches perfectly: rowdy, singer girl + rude, hunter boy

Yagari - he stays single until he's old same with Kaien :3

now everyone's happy~~ sLo_BigBearHug

Last edited by sweetsolace on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 1st: added pic, 2nd: removed reply)
    rumland
    rumland
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by rumland Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:40 am

@ solace
    I am going to ahve to disagree with 1 of your statements.

Yagari - he stays single until he's old same with Kaien :3

I dont think these 2 should be alone and if you go back to the 1st arch they have such good chemistry with each other. So instead of being alone maybe we put them together? Razz
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:43 am

no way... yagari is too hot and kaien is too much of a clown it wont happen Evil or Very Mad
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:41 am

-Sara and Rido - muaahahahah wicked pair. they both love collecting stuff, its probably their fetish. they can both hook up in the afterlife when Sara's dead, maybe she can turn into a fragment/attachment like Rido too and they can continue their collection:
    sara- her girl harem

rofl rofl

Yes and you know what? Rido is there half from the waist and above...Sara should be there from the waist and below...my god wouldn't that be creepy?

At least they would be considered each other's half literally? rofl
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:40 am

juliet wrote:
    sara- her girl harem

rofl rofl

Yes and you know what? Rido is there half from the waist and above...Sara should be there from the waist and below...my god wouldn't that be creepy?

At least they would be considered each other's half literally? rofl

omg yes! lol Rido was floating and its only his waist above it can be seen..! xD haha so Sara gets the bottom... looks weird confused Embarassed Evil or Very Mad

dark and light half... rofl rofl
    RedSonja
    RedSonja
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by RedSonja Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:06 am

well,i dont know if there is going to be a yume end cause do u remember the chapter where kaname was talking with ridos ghost>>he told him that the only way to trully get rid of him was for both of them to die......so unfortunatelly i dont think there is going to be a yume end.....and smth tells me there wont be a zeki end either if kaname dies.......yuki would feel guilty........snif........
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:40 am

RavenBlack wrote:well,i dont know if there is going to be a yume end cause do u remember the chapter where kaname was talking with ridos ghost>>he told him that the only way to trully get rid of him was for both of them to die......

where?
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:24 pm

RavenBlack wrote:well,i dont know if there is going to be a yume end cause do u remember the chapter where kaname was talking with ridos ghost>>he told him that the only way to trully get rid of him was for both of them to die......so unfortunatelly i dont think there is going to be a yume end.....and smth tells me there wont be a zeki end either if kaname dies.......yuki would feel guilty........snif........
    Okay i don´t think Hino hate her main character that much to made one of them die the second feel gulity and third will be alone whole his life. Do that make sense? If one of the manly main character die Yuuki will be pair with the person who not are death
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by sweetsolace Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:25 pm

RavenBlack wrote:he told him that the only way to trully get rid of him was for both of them to die......

where did you read that? affraid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:59 pm