Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 Bar_left59%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 Bar_left27%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 Bar_left15%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
kanachanimmortal
bunny411
MiidniightSoul
lililovelilica
Bloodyrose223
♥ Chibi Ninja ♥
darkvampire
Akaruisama
Around The World
theangelgirl1992
thorn
craigwhidbee@yahoo.com
rosaever
Bloodredhead
VampireCythia
mariangie
Conrad Weller
caela
nina
Evil in love
uchiharyuko
bearcute <3
Katherine
sweetsolace
KuranPrince
Divine Rose
Shoujo-Zo18
aya-chan
Anneliezz
zeroyuuki666
RedSonja
SassyKnight
ZeroandYuukiFan1
Trinity
nuitetoile21
MGM
cleone
juliet
42 posters

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 Dropsoa

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 Empty Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by juliet Sat May 29, 2010 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

After chapter 61, Kaname's confessions and the way it seems to bring more and more Yuuki next to him, I can not help but asking what about Zero? Where is his role now in the story? Do you believe that the story will bring them together finally? Or that there is a connection in overall between the three both in the present and past? What are your thoughts? How do you view Zero's role in the second part of the story?

KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by KuranPrince Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:52 pm

With about 24 chapters remain in the VK series, time is almost up. I really don't see Zero will ever be accepting Yuuki as both Kaname's fiancee and pureblood vampire. The hunter needs to have a change of heart and accept her to become not only as childhood pals, but also as family members to Kaien.

Yuuki needs to tell Zero that she's engaged to Kaname, since Kaien already knew about the Kurans, and must stop him from ending his simultaneously ending his fate and sealing away her pureblood powers forever. She needs to tell the hunter that she likes him like a brother, but loves Kaname the most... and prove to him that not all purebloods are evil or politically corrupted.
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...
    Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 Dropsoa

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by Divine Rose Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:03 pm

craigwhidbee@yahoo.com wrote:i dont see the sense in watching zero get put through this as yuki and kaname just waltz around so in love. i mean who wants too see that.

Well, when two people are in love, it's hard not to act like it. And if Zero is getting hurt seeing them in love (which I think he is too) needs to learn to let go. Can't blame Kaname and Yuuki for that.

Everybody is bound to get hurt when it comes to love some time in their lives, (rare for someone not to) because the one they love does not love them. Can't blame the person who does not return the feelings for hurting someone if they don't love them romantically. It's unavoidable and understandable.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.

Post by Katherine Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    craigwhidbee@yahoo.com wrote:i dont see the sense in watching zero get put through this as yuki and kaname just waltz around so in love. i mean who wants too see that.

Well, when two people are in love, it's hard not to act like it. And if Zero is getting hurt seeing them in love (which I think he is too) needs to learn to let go. Can't blame Kaname and Yuuki for that.

Everybody is bound to get hurt when it comes to love some time in their lives, (rare for someone not to) because the one they love does not love them. Can't blame the person who does not return the feelings for hurting someone if they don't love them romantically. It's unavoidable and understandable.

But still I hope that he doesn´t get hurt in the end...maybe Hino will use these 24 chapters to make Zero happy too, so that we have all of them happy at the end

of course it would be easier to hurt someone or to kill someone, but that would be horrible and cruel!
    Divine Rose
    Divine Rose
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Mwa hahahahahahaha...

Post by Divine Rose Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:34 pm

Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

But still I hope that he doesn´t get hurt in the end...maybe Hino will use these 24 chapters to make Zero happy too, so that we have all of them happy at the end

of course it would be easier to hurt someone or to kill someone, but that would be horrible and cruel!

I think Zero will be happy in the end, but he may be hurt before that. But that is life. But I do believe he'll be happy when everything is said and done.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Divine Rose wrote:
    Katherine wrote:
    Divine Rose wrote:

I think Zero will be happy in the end, but he may be hurt before that. But that is life. But I do believe he'll be happy when everything is said and done.

I would be happy with that...Zero is such an awesome man, if he doesn´t find a wonderful woman no one does (ok maybe except Kaname^^). What kind of image would Hino-sensei show us if she lets Zero stay alone...I think no one would be happy with that except some Yume-fans who have no heart...well I´m glad that we are different ;)
    thorn
    thorn
    Human

Post by thorn Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:13 am

Oh yes, I do believe Zero and Yuuki have a chance.
    One of my theories is that Kaname dies sacrificing himself somehow, which leaves room for Yuuki and Zero (possibly the new president of the Hunters Association?) to somehow come together.

But in a way, I find it very unlikely, thought I'd hate to find Zero alone. As much as I might personally support KanamexYuuki, I think Zero deserves happiness too.
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:39 am

With how the story is going by that I mean with the fact it is ending soon, and amount of things there are to be explained in this manga I just think there's no time for Zero and Yuuki to develop romantically. I see them rekindle their friendship slowly, but romantic I sincerely doubt that. Though I am indifferent about Zero I have enough sympathy for him that he finds his happiness outside of Yuuki. He at least deserves that.
    Katherine
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by Katherine Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:14 pm

theangelgirl1992 wrote:With how the story is going by that I mean with the fact it is ending soon, and amount of things there are to be explained in this manga I just think there's no time for Zero and Yuuki to develop romantically. I see them rekindle their friendship slowly, but romantic I sincerely doubt that. Though I am indifferent about Zero I have enough sympathy for him that he finds his happiness outside of Yuuki. He at least deserves that.

Exactly one of my arguments too ;) Love needs time, I don´t think it happens so fast. Maybe Yuuki and Zero will establish a really deep friendship, this would make everyone happy ( I believe that he has feelings for her but they aren´t as deep as the feelings of Kaname ... maybe it´s more friendship)
    Yeah I share this simpathy^^
    bearcute <3
    bearcute <3
    Level-E
    Level-E

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 Drops5black

Post by bearcute <3 Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:01 pm

Katherine wrote:
    theangelgirl1992 wrote:With how the story is going by that I mean with the fact it is ending soon, and amount of things there are to be explained in this manga I just think there's no time for Zero and Yuuki to develop romantically. I see them rekindle their friendship slowly, but romantic I sincerely doubt that. Though I am indifferent about Zero I have enough sympathy for him that he finds his happiness outside of Yuuki. He at least deserves that.

Exactly one of my arguments too ;) Love needs time, I don´t think it happens so fast. Maybe Yuuki and Zero will establish a really deep friendship, this would make everyone happy ( I believe that he has feelings for her but they aren´t as deep as the feelings of Kaname ... maybe it´s more friendship)

I agree that love takes time to develop for BOTH people, In my opinion Kaname and Yuki have both of this to years to fall for each other. Love is not just instant, it takes time. Very Happy

loving YUME ~ Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 437605 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 1694537797 i want to see them together again, its been so long I'm quite uninspired to follow VK already Sad
    theangelgirl1992
    theangelgirl1992
    Level-E
    Level-E

Post by theangelgirl1992 Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:33 pm

bearcute <3 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

I agree that love takes time to develop for BOTH people, In my opinion Kaname and Yuki have both of this to years to fall for each other. Love is not just instant, it takes time. Very Happy

loving YUME ~ Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 437605 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 1694537797 i want to see them together again, its been so long I'm quite uninspired to follow VK already Sad

The reason why I believe Yume to be endgame is the way their relationship/dynamic is developed. They always loved each other. It may have not been a romantic one when they where children, but it was love and they did promise to each other to become like their parents in the future. It was Yume from the beginning even if they weren't a canon couple. They where in love and unaware with the fact their love was mutual. I extremely doubt that Matsuri Hino would give us such a deep unconditional build-up of a romance between Yuuki and Kaname that has moved many Yume fans to just destroy it.
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)
    Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 Drops5black

Post by sweetsolace Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:08 pm

theangelgirl1992 wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

The reason why I believe Yume to be endgame is the way their relationship/dynamic is developed. They always loved each other. It may have not been a romantic one when they where children, but it was love and they did promise to each other to become like their parents in the future. It was Yume from the beginning even if they weren't a canon couple. They where in love and unaware with the fact their love was mutual. I extremely doubt that Matsuri Hino would give us such a deep unconditional build-up of a romance between Yuuki and Kaname that has moved many Yume fans to just destroy it.

exactly... Kaname was there from the beginning... he was the beginning of her everything. From the moment she was born, the first hand she held was Kaname's. The first memory she had in her new life as a human was Kaname saving her. The first love she had was Kaname.. Her first beat of her heart was for Kaname. Her first kiss was Kaname. Her first sight after becoming like him was Kaname's memories. And her first night was shared with Kaname
    Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 651225598 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 1019656462 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 1694537797

Kaname is her first in many ways.. He was always there for her, watching and protecting. And she returned his love by giving him unconditional faith trust and love Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 437605

Something that had been such a great part of Yuki's life can't just be erased, I agree Very Happy
    juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...

Post by juliet Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:33 pm

sweetsolace wrote:
    theangelgirl1992 wrote:
    bearcute <3 wrote:
    Katherine wrote:

exactly... Kaname was there from the beginning... he was the beginning of her everything. From the moment she was born, the first hand she held was Kaname's. The first memory she had in her new life as a human was Kaname saving her. The first love she had was Kaname.. Her first beat of her heart was for Kaname. Her first kiss was Kaname. Her first sight after becoming like him was Kaname's memories. And her first night was shared with Kaname
    Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 651225598 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 1019656462 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 1694537797

Kaname is her first in many ways.. He was always there for her, watching and protecting. And she returned his love by giving him unconditional faith trust and love Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 437605

Something that had been such a great part of Yuki's life can't just be erased, I agree Very Happy

I also agree, especially now that Kaname has left her side with all costs that can be for Yuuki's love, their love story, this unconditional love that Matsuri offers just deepens and on the other hand makes the gap longer for a potential zeki, How is Zero's character going to surpass it?
    sweetsolace
    sweetsolace
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : look in the mirror, you'll love it~ ;)

Post by sweetsolace Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:49 pm

juliet wrote:
    sweetsolace wrote:
    theangelgirl1992 wrote:

I also agree, especially now that Kaname has left her side with all costs that can be for Yuuki's love, their love story, this unconditional love that Matsuri offers just deepens and on the other hand makes the gap longer for a potential zeki, How is Zero's character going to surpass it?

Yuki has once more sworn to be by Kaname's side even as a chess piece. She has once again, said this in front of Zero, the same way she had confessed her entire feelings for Kaname in the first arc. Even now Zero's character remains mute in terms of being the Rival in love. Has he finally dropped the role of trying to take her to become Yuki's distant protector/provider? Or is his role becoming more and more clearer--only to serve as the conflict in the LT? When his thoughts remain quiet in this case as well as his expression, nothing is going to convince anyone, not for me--just the "tension/excitement" doesn't qualify for love for me, but more descriptions of "lust/forbidden"... the "affair". Love feelings, deep ones, take time to build and events to happen. Kaname and Yuki had placed so much meaning over each other's lives since the beginning that in my opinion doesn't compare with Zero and Yuki's brief housestay together or life and death survival bites / forbidden flings. Anyone can experience that and be able to care for someone on the same level Yuki cares for Zero. But to actually be there every moment of her life takes more than just the feeling of sympathy, its a deeply rooted and intense feeling and connection, and IMO, love. Razz it can only be that. Very Happy
    Around The World
    Around The World
    Human

Humor : Did somebody say chocolate?

Post by Around The World Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Hi everyone! Smile I'm new here but I'd like to share my thoughts about this. ^^

So, I'm a huge Zeki fan, I really would like to see them together (but don't worry, I won't fill this post with "fangirling" x], I want to remain objective). The question is that whether Zeki has a chance or not. Well, I'd say yes, but seeing how the story develops, I think that this chance is not that high (unfortunately for me x]). And why do I think that although I'm a Zeki fan? Well, as you said, if there really is only 24 chapters left, then I can't imagine a situation that makes Yuuki change her mind so suddenly and choose Zero over Kaname (unless Hino gets drunk and draw the continuation in that state which I think is not likely to happen lol). Though I'd like to see something "hot" between Zero and Yuuki to happen, something 'deep' that makes Yuuki's decision harder. x] (And I'm not thinking about perverted things now. x'D)

~ But of course, I'd be happy to see an ending with Zeki. Very Happy ~
    Akaruisama
    Akaruisama
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Akaruisama Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Around The World wrote:Hi everyone! Smile I'm new here but I'd like to share my thoughts about this. ^^

So, I'm a huge Zeki fan, I really would like to see them together (but don't worry, I won't fill this post with "fangirling" x], I want to remain objective). The question is that whether Zeki has a chance or not. Well, I'd say yes, but seeing how the story develops, I think that this chance is not that high (unfortunately for me x]). And why do I think that although I'm a Zeki fan? Well, as you said, if there really is only 24 chapters left, then I can't imagine a situation that makes Yuuki change her mind so suddenly and choose Zero over Kaname (unless Hino gets drunk and draw the continuation in that state which I think is not likely to happen lol). Though I'd like to see something "hot" between Zero and Yuuki to happen, something 'deep' that makes Yuuki's decision harder. x] (And I'm not thinking about perverted things now. x'D)

Hi! Welcome on the board! cheers
    You are right. It's very objective opinion shared by you.
    I'm Yume fan but I'm still waiting for some hot scenes between Yuuki and Zero. There is a tension around here and, I think, Hino have planned to satisfy both side of this fangirling battle.
    rosaever
    rosaever
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : curious

Post by rosaever Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Akaruisama wrote:
    Around The World wrote:Hi everyone! Smile I'm new here but I'd like to share my thoughts about this. ^^

I'm Yume fan but I'm still waiting for some hot scenes between Yuuki and Zero. There is a tension around here and, I think, Hino have planned to satisfy both side of this fangirling battle.

I thought the same, I am also in Yume team but if something happen between Zero and Yuuki it will make plot only more twisting and HM would do this to build a tension .But it will be only temporal for me ,it's not possible to change destiny. In previous posts there are so maaaaannnny arguments for Y&K ,which can't be questioned- I agree with them.
    Anneliezz
    Anneliezz
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : 1.Being a pure(blood) pervert. 2. Installing the day-class-spy-cameras in zero's room 3.WCZF-club!!

Post by Anneliezz Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:49 pm

rosaever wrote:
    Akaruisama wrote:

I thought the same, I am also in Yume team but if something happen between Zero and Yuuki it will make plot only more twisting and HM would do this to build a tension .But it will be only temporal for me ,it's not possible to change destiny. In previous posts there are so maaaaannnny arguments for Y&K ,which can't be questioned- I agree with them.

Welcome too. I really like your post.
    Plus indeed, too much tension has een building up for not to have hot moments. Even if they don't become an ending couple, I think there will be moments.
    Around The World
    Around The World
    Human

Post by Around The World Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Thank you for the greetings. ^^ I'm glad you also think that there will be moments between them, and I agree, that would indeed make the plot more twisting.
    caela
    caela
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : quirky

Post by caela Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Hello Around the World Very Happy

ummm...I am very optimistic about Zero and Yuuki Cool

...but objectively I think fans on both sides are aware that the love triangle is far from resolved and anything will happen. I'm just not betting on a Aido x Yuuki ending Shocked
    darkvampire
    darkvampire
    Human

Humor : annoyed
    Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 Drops1black

Post by darkvampire Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:49 pm

either Kaname or Zero will end up together with yuki as each have their pros and cons but anything could happen, like Yuki chooses none of them because she loves both and has desires for their blood as they hers
    ♥ Chibi Ninja ♥
    ♥ Chibi Ninja ♥
    Human

Post by ♥ Chibi Ninja ♥ Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:45 am

Zeki perverted scenes? That's what I waaaant T_T
    Bloodyrose223
    Bloodyrose223
    Human

Humor : Quite, Curious

Post by Bloodyrose223 Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:39 am

I think there's a chance that Zero and Yuki to come together but I hope for the 'even better Yuki' rather than the 'foolish Yuki' Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 1713890440 Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 36224405
    Around The World
    Around The World
    Human

Post by Around The World Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:31 pm

♥️ Chibi Ninja ♥️ wrote:

Zeki perverted scenes? That's what I waaaant T_T

Yeah, I know how you feel. rofl And seeing that Zero is quite thirsty I really would like to see a sexy biting scene between them. Very Happy (Or more, lol.)
    lililovelilica
    lililovelilica
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Waiting for Kaname

Post by lililovelilica Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:48 am

never never never...yuuki is just for kaname!
    Yume forever! Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 34671829
    MiidniightSoul
    MiidniightSoul
    Human

Post by MiidniightSoul Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 pm

In my opinion, there is a chance for Yuuki and Zero to end up together. And to answer why, I would like to point out that it doesn't matter whether I am a Yume or a Zeki shipper. Yuuki is engaged and is in love with Kaname, no one can doubt that. Her feelings towards Zero however, are still unknown. Even though it seems like she likes Zero only as a friend, there are hints that say otherwise. In the first arc, Yuuki had no idea that Zero was in love with her and in the second arc, after finding out about Zero's true feelings, Yuuki thought that Zero probably let go of these feelings and has moved on. She has never once thought..."What if Zero really does like me?" Yuuki never placed herself in that situation. She never once said what Zero is to her. Unfortunately, seeing that the manga slowly comes to an end, the chance of them getting together seems rather small. If something is to happen between them, it has to come from Yuuki's side. I highly doubt that Zero would make a move on her after getting his heart broken by her. And personally, I do prefer a Zeki ending but like I said before, it seems a little difficult Sad
    bunny411
    Human

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 Empty anything could happen

Post by bunny411 Wed May 09, 2012 8:55 pm

it's hard to think yuki would dump kaname for zero but anything could happen for zero. i hope zreo does find love though Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 5 3161994949

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 4:24 am