Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Similar topics

Gallery

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 Bar_left59%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 Bar_left27%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 Bar_left15%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
kanachanimmortal
bunny411
MiidniightSoul
lililovelilica
Bloodyrose223
♥ Chibi Ninja ♥
darkvampire
Akaruisama
Around The World
theangelgirl1992
thorn
craigwhidbee@yahoo.com
rosaever
Bloodredhead
VampireCythia
mariangie
Conrad Weller
caela
nina
Evil in love
uchiharyuko
bearcute <3
Katherine
sweetsolace
KuranPrince
Divine Rose
Shoujo-Zo18
aya-chan
Anneliezz
zeroyuuki666
RedSonja
SassyKnight
ZeroandYuukiFan1
Trinity
nuitetoile21
MGM
cleone
juliet
42 posters

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 Dropsoa

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 Empty Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by juliet Sat May 29, 2010 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

After chapter 61, Kaname's confessions and the way it seems to bring more and more Yuuki next to him, I can not help but asking what about Zero? Where is his role now in the story? Do you believe that the story will bring them together finally? Or that there is a connection in overall between the three both in the present and past? What are your thoughts? How do you view Zero's role in the second part of the story?

bunny411
    Human

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 Empty anything could happen

Post by bunny411 Wed May 09, 2012 8:55 pm

it's hard to think yuki would dump kaname for zero but anything could happen for zero. i hope zreo does find love though Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 3161994949
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 Dropsoa

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 Empty Re: Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by KuranPrince Thu May 10, 2012 7:12 am

I truly don't see a ZeroxYuuki ending since we're almost done with the VK series. It would become a double edged sword if Yuuki were to be on Sara's side. Zero is officially on Sara's side. Such sadness that it's not happening. Yuuki's goal for her right now is to stop and save Kaname from raising hell. Yuuki is indeed getting her man back and still has the key.

I do hope that Ms. Kuran becomes Kaname's Knight and terminate Sara and her reign of chaos and deception once and for all.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 Drops5black

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 Empty Re: Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu May 10, 2012 11:20 am

KuranPrince wrote:I truly don't see a ZeroxYuuki ending since we're almost done with the VK series. It would become a double edged sword if Yuuki were to be on Sara's side. Zero is officially on Sara's side. Such sadness that it's not happening. Yuuki's goal for her right now is to stop and save Kaname from raising hell. Yuuki is indeed getting her man back and still has the key.

I do hope that Ms. Kuran becomes Kaname's Knight and terminate Sara and her reign of chaos and deception once and for all.

ah...................how you know that we are in end of vk?? Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 1098764838 plus i too don't think that yuuki loves zero the way she loves kaname but she thirst for zero's blood so maybe Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 2747345646 .hey but zero's blood too contain kaname's blood.was that the reason she thirsted for his blood?? Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 1098764838
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Thu May 10, 2012 3:33 pm

lucykaede wrote:ah...................how you know that we are in end of vk?? Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 1098764838 plus i too don't think that yuuki loves zero the way she loves kaname but she thirst for zero's blood so maybe Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 2747345646 .hey but zero's blood too contain kaname's blood.was that the reason she thirsted for his blood?? Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 1098764838

I just had a gut feeling about it, lucykaede. We all know the fact that Yuuki only desires Kaname's blood. And after she had drank a portion of Zero's blood, she wish she hadn't drank the blood of an enemy... no desire at all, except to fulfill her duty as a Kuran.
    kialovejapan
    kialovejapan
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Humor : Lunatic

Post by kialovejapan Thu May 10, 2012 3:37 pm

lucykaede wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:I truly don't see a ZeroxYuuki ending since we're almost done with the VK series. It would become a double edged sword if Yuuki were to be on Sara's side. Zero is officially on Sara's side. Such sadness that it's not happening. Yuuki's goal for her right now is to stop and save Kaname from raising hell. Yuuki is indeed getting her man back and still has the key.

ah...................how you know that we are in end of vk?? Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 1098764838 plus i too don't think that yuuki loves zero the way she loves kaname but she thirst for zero's blood so maybe Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 2747345646 .hey but zero's blood too contain kaname's blood.was that the reason she thirsted for his blood?? Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 1098764838

I'm sorry but I don't think that Vk is going to end so quickly and easily...
    There are such unresolved mysteries!!! Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 1098764838
    I'll give you 20 reasons why Vk will continue for another 20/40 chapters!

1) The key that Kaname gave to Yuuki. What will it serve?! Will Yuuki recognize the right lock?! (don't think maliciously..!!^^)

2) The strange attacks to humans children. Who is the real culprit?! Is he/she/it (XD) another enemy?! ooooh

3) Isaya Shouto, just awakened by his rest. He told in one chapter that he has to start to move (or he will eat as a pawn.. according to the similarity with the game of chess so loved by Hino-san?! ooooh )

4) Sara's power...I mean she can transforme herself in little (disgusting..sorry but I hate spiders...>.<) spiders...but when she explained to Takuma who was the real culprit that kill Ouri...She touched the car window and she dismessed it!!!! O.O Maybe her power is to merge things that she touch...!!! What an evil witch! Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 1960618621

5)Touma! We know so a few things about him! Why he attacked Yuuki in the cemetery...?!?!?! ooooh

6)Kaien Cross and the link with Isaya Shouto...We know that this 2 characters knew each others for so long...but Isaya Shouto is like a Kaname number 2: I mean he's very mysterious too!!! ha-ha-ha

7) Maria Kurenai! will she take Zero for herself and "steal" from Yuuki?! ooooh

8)The Yuuki's power! We had only a little taste of her power: when she wanted to go find Kaname, she transform herself in a butterfly...She made grow butterfly's wings! ooooh

9)Why Kaname decided to fulfill the Hooded woman's wish only now?! Why not in the paste?! Which link there was between this 2 characters?! ooooh

10) Akatsuki Kain has going to fight against Kaname because this last one has hurt Ruka?! furious

11) Ruka said to Kaname that she will become Yuuki's accomplice/alley....(when Yuuki fainted after drank Kaname's blood...), is it the reason why she help Zero, and she made a shield between Kaname and Zero's fight?! don\'t speak

12)Aido will follow Yuuki, Kaname or will help Kain in "his revenge" ( see above point: 10) against Kaname?! ooooh

13) Takuma is going to dead in order to protect Sara?! or is he playing a part, so he is still a Kaname's alley/soldier?! ooooh

14)What's going to happen to Shiki that ate the Sara's tablet?! and what about Rima?! Is she going to stop him?! ooooh

15) Who is Seiren?! We know so a few things about her and Hino-sensei told in her fanbook that each character will be depth (how it was about Yuuki, Kaname and Zero). ooooh

16)What's going to happen to Zero who drank the disgusting Sara's blood?! It will go in conflict with Kaname's blood?! crazy

17)What about Hanadagi's servant?! Will she start into action and fulfill "her wish" to revenge her master, Hanadagi, and kill Sara?! ha-ha-ha

18)Kaname's power?! How about his amazing power?! We know so a few things: he can transform himself into bats,he has telekinesis,he can use others body (like the little Touma as a marionette), he can use the Hunter's weapon, he has an huge power (see what made to Rido when he was only 12 (more or less) years old!!!) almost..

19)What about the love's triangle endless about Yuuki, Zero and Kaname?! Who will Yuuki choose at the end?! ooooh

20) Zero is going o fall in the Level: E...!? Or will he become the new President of the Hunter's association?! ooooh

Let's think positive! Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 2554657431

@lucykaede:
    hey but zero's blood too contain kaname's blood.was that the reason she thirsted for his blood?? Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 1098764838
    I love this part of your theory!!! ha-ha-ha
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Thu May 10, 2012 6:56 pm

kialovejapan wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

I'm sorry but I don't think that Vk is going to end so quickly and easily...
    There are such unresolved mysteries!!! Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 1098764838
    I'll give you 20 reasons why Vk will continue for another 20/40 chapters!

1) The key that Kaname gave to Yuuki. What will it serve?! Will Yuuki recognize the right lock?! (don't think maliciously..!!^^)

2) The strange attacks to humans children. Who is the real culprit?! Is he/she/it (XD) another enemy?! ooooh

3) Isaya Shouto, just awakened by his rest. He told in one chapter that he has to start to move (or he will eat as a pawn.. according to the similarity with the game of chess so loved by Hino-san?! ooooh )

4) Sara's power...I mean she can transforme herself in little (disgusting..sorry but I hate spiders...>.<) spiders...but when she explained to Takuma who was the real culprit that kill Ouri...She touched the car window and she dismessed it!!!! O.O Maybe her power is to merge things that she touch...!!! What an evil witch! Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 1960618621

5)Touma! We know so a few things about him! Why he attacked Yuuki in the cemetery...?!?!?! ooooh

6)Kaien Cross and the link with Isaya Shouto...We know that this 2 characters knew each others for so long...but Isaya Shouto is like a Kaname number 2: I mean he's very mysterious too!!! ha-ha-ha

7) Maria Kurenai! will she take Zero for herself and "steal" from Yuuki?! ooooh

8)The Yuuki's power! We had only a little taste of her power: when she wanted to go find Kaname, she transform herself in a butterfly...She made grow butterfly's wings! ooooh

9)Why Kaname decided to fulfill the Hooded woman's wish only now?! Why not in the paste?! Which link there was between this 2 characters?! ooooh

10) Akatsuki Kain has going to fight against Kaname because this last one has hurt Ruka?! furious

11) Ruka said to Kaname that she will become Yuuki's accomplice/alley....(when Yuuki fainted after drank Kaname's blood...), is it the reason why she help Zero, and she made a shield between Kaname and Zero's fight?! don\'t speak

12)Aido will follow Yuuki, Kaname or will help Kain in "his revenge" ( see above point: 10) against Kaname?! ooooh

13) Takuma is going to dead in order to protect Sara?! or is he playing a part, so he is still a Kaname's alley/soldier?! ooooh

14)What's going to happen to Shiki that ate the Sara's tablet?! and what about Rima?! Is she going to stop him?! ooooh

15) Who is Seiren?! We know so a few things about her and Hino-sensei told in her fanbook that each character will be depth (how it was about Yuuki, Kaname and Zero). ooooh

16)What's going to happen to Zero who drank the disgusting Sara's blood?! It will go in conflict with Kaname's blood?! crazy

17)What about Hanadagi's servant?! Will she start into action and fulfill "her wish" to revenge her master, Hanadagi, and kill Sara?! ha-ha-ha

18)Kaname's power?! How about his amazing power?! We know so a few things: he can transform himself into bats,he has telekinesis,he can use others body (like the little Touma as a marionette), he can use the Hunter's weapon, he has an huge power (see what made to Rido when he was only 12 (more or less) years old!!!) almost..

19)What about the love's triangle endless about Yuuki, Zero and Kaname?! Who will Yuuki choose at the end?! ooooh

20) Zero is going o fall in the Level: E...!? Or will he become the new President of the Hunter's association?! ooooh

Let's think positive! Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 2554657431

@lucykaede:
    hey but zero's blood too contain kaname's blood.was that the reason she thirsted for his blood?? Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 1098764838
    I love this part of your theory!!! ha-ha-ha

oh wow kia....nice description of mysteries and thanks. shy
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Thu May 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Chance is a hypothesis that always exists until the end of something. So yes, Zeki has a chance. The question is if this chance, if this couple once being chosen, will have a flavor of originality, genuineness, authenticity. Or if it will get a taste of the second option.

And, well, I can´t say Zeki is discarded. But I can say that after My Kaname, Yuki clearly defined hers feelings. So she wants Kaname lovingly and only him. Zeki, after this point, isn´t something that was chosen for love. It's something that was chosen on the basis of Kana´s defects. But not based on Zero´s characteristics. Zeki, in this case is very sad, is a disadvantage on Zero. Why isn´t he, by himself that is the the reason why Yuki loves him.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri May 11, 2012 8:32 am

juliet wrote:After chapter 61, Kaname's confessions and the way it seems to bring more and more Yuuki next to him, I can not help but asking what about Zero? Where is his role now in the story? Do you believe that the story will bring them together finally? Or that there is a connection in overall between the three both in the present and past? What are your thoughts? How do you view Zero's role in the second part of the story?

I think that Zero's role right now is to finally defeat Kaname and stop his plans. He has also tried convincing Yuuki to abandon that man... though it's still unclear whether she will. She also wants to stop him, though she is not as hateful of him as Zero is. But she will do what she has to to stop him, as she said, even if she has to cut him open. Well of course there is a connection between the three...after all they are the highly debated love triangle of this series ;) Kaname loves Yuuki, Zero loves Yuuki, Yuuki cares strongly for both Zero & Kaname currently. ( Yes, she has loved Kaname, but they're technically not together right now... while she still cares for him, she also wants to stop him and is not on his side.) As for whether Zero & Yuuki will be brought closer together and be together... it is highly possible. They have come a long way from not speaking, to Zero very subtly defending Yuuki at times and exploding out with his emotions ( ex: shouting to stress how he truely feels about Kaname Kuran) and for Yuuki she was able to speak comfortably with him as well and even cry for him. There is always a chance for Zeki til the very last chapter. ^^ <3 Lastly I believe justice will prevail and Kaname and possibly Sara as well will be brought down for their crimes. Smile More than likely by Zero since the hunter association won't do anything and expects them to kill each other.... :/
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 11, 2012 8:39 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    juliet wrote:After chapter 61, Kaname's confessions and the way it seems to bring more and more Yuuki next to him, I can not help but asking what about Zero? Where is his role now in the story? Do you believe that the story will bring them together finally? Or that there is a connection in overall between the three both in the present and past? What are your thoughts? How do you view Zero's role in the second part of the story?

I think that Zero's role right now is to finally defeat Kaname and stop his plans. He has also tried convincing Yuuki to abandon that man... though it's still unclear whether she will. She also wants to stop him, though she is not as hateful of him as Zero is. But she will do what she has to to stop him, as she said, even if she has to cut him open. Well of course there is a connection between the three...after all they are the highly debated love triangle of this series ;) Kaname loves Yuuki, Zero loves Yuuki, Yuuki cares strongly for both Zero & Kaname currently. ( Yes, she has loved Kaname, but they're technically not together right now... while she still cares for him, she also wants to stop him and is not on his side.) I believe justice will prevail and Kaname and possibly Sara as well will be brought down for their crimes. Smile More than likely by Zero since the hunter association won't do anything and expects them to kill ea almost.. ch other.... :/

ah what crime kaname did?? almost..
    just because he wants to stop sara that makes him criminal,hmm...he wants to protect humans so he is a criminal,actually here zero is on wrong side,he is so blinded by his hate that he is not seeing the truth however he can't be blamed as kaname himself fueled this fire.kaname wants to protect yuuki that it is his intentions plus he wants co-existence,zero just wants his revenge,he even doesn't care about his own health as he drank from sara.i hope he gets disillusioned including takuma,they both are captured in sara's web and kaname too cares for zero he just doesn't show it. aha
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri May 11, 2012 8:51 am

lucykaede wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

I think that Zero's role right now is to finally defeat Kaname and stop his plans. He has also tried convincing Yuuki to abandon that man... though it's still unclear whether she will. She also wants to stop him, though she is not as hateful of him as Zero is. But she will do what she has to to stop him, as she said, even if she has to cut him open. Well of course there is a connection between the three...after all they are the highly debated love triangle of this series ;) Kaname loves Yuuki, Zero loves Yuuki, Yuuki cares strongly for both Zero & Kaname currently. ( Yes, she has loved Kaname, but they're technically not together right now... while she still cares for him, she also wants to stop him and is not on his side.) I believe justice will prevail and Kaname and possibly Sara as well will be brought down for their crimes. Smile More than likely by Zero since the hunter association won't do anything and expects them to kill ea almost.. ch other.... :/

just because he wants to stop sara that makes him criminal,hmm...he wants to protect humans so he is a criminal,actually here zero is on wrong side,he is so blinded by his hate that he is not seeing the truth however he can't be blamed as kaname himself fueled this fire.kaname wants to protect yuuki that it is his intentions plus he wants co-existence,zero just wants his revenge,he even doesn't care about his own health as he drank from sara.i hope he gets disillusioned including takuma,they both are captured in sara's web and kaname too cares for zero he just doesn't show it. aha

Kaname cares for Zero? o.o What did i miss.... :S Was it when he said " This is not for you... it's for Yuuki" ? Or when he said " I'm only letting you live to protect Yuuki"? He only wants Zero alive to protect Yuuki...they hate each others' guts, I thought that much was pretty obvious. o.O

Crimes Kaname committed ( it seems everyone forgets...)

1. He killed the ENTIRE vampire senate... a large group of people... I believe the word for that is homicide? Though of course who's going to punish him for that... he killed off the vampires' governing system! Even so, he still deserved to be punished for that...

2. He killed Aidou's father, a noble Vampire, for no known reason. Yes there are theories it was faked.... but until that is proven, it happened.

3. He has vowed to kill every single remaining pureblood. More homicide... though there aren't that many purebloods to speak of I guess. ( though it's still a race he's killing off...)

4. Killed a pureblood vampire, Shizuka Hio. Pawned it off on Zero though he knew he himself did it.... but as I recall killing a pureblood is a serious crime in the vampire world. It was let go... and also won't be punished by the nonexistent dead senate, but it still deserves punishment.

Well these crimes are all to the vampire race... funny that he tries to protect humans but kills his own race so much. But they are crimes nonetheless, because each of those lives was just as valuable if not more than a humans'.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 11, 2012 9:08 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

Kaname cares for Zero? o.o What did i miss.... :S Was it when he said " This is not for you... it's for Yuuki" ? Or when he said " I'm only letting you live to protect Yuuki"? He only wants Zero alive to protect Yuuki...they hate each others' guts, I thought that much was pretty obvious. o.O

1. He killed the ENTIRE vampire senate... a large group of people... I believe the word for that is homicide? Though of course who's going to punish him for that... he killed off the vampires' governing system! Even so, he still deserved to be punished for that...

2. He killed Aidou's father, a noble Vampire, for no known reason. Yes there are theories it was faked.... but until that is proven, it happened.

3. He has vowed to kill every single remaining pureblood. More homicide... though there aren't that many purebloods to speak of I guess. ( though it's still a race he's killing off...)

4. Killed a pureblood vampire, Shizuka Hio. Pawned it off on Zero though he knew he himself did it.... but as I recall killing a pureblood is a serious crime in the vampire world. It was let go... and also won't be punished by the nonexistent dead senate, but it still deserves punishment.

Well these crimes are all to the vampire race... funny that he tries to protect humans but kills his own race so much. But they are crimes nonetheless, because each of those lives was just as valuable if not more than a humans'.

ah kaname maybe jealous of zero due to attachment or whatever but he looked concerned to me when he drank sara's blood,remember that line,when he gave zero his blood he said he did it for yuuki but isn't that yuuki wants to protect zero so kaname protected zero whether directly or indirectly.he protected him from falling to level e,he even lies to yuuki how you expect him to show concern to zero in open??kaname is like that,he loves to protect people by whatever mean,if bad or not so if you don't like it,kaname sama don't care.ha ha ha ha... Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 2050620774
    if kaname wants to kill all purebloods zero is not a saint,he too desires for that so stop being so much of unfacty shippy of zeki.(he he i rhymed aha ) ah.... almost.. almost..
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Fri May 11, 2012 10:35 am

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

1. Kaname did kill the entire elder Vampire Council because they have made a deal with Rido. He had to kill them all because Yuuki's true identity was already exposed.

2. Either Kaname had killed Hanabusa's father or it was nothing but an illusional effect.

3. Kaname isn't killing all purebloods, unless otherwise. The only pureblood that he had killed (in previous chapters) was a head member of the Hio clan.

4. So what if he did kill Shizuka? You should know the fact that Shizuka was in fact Zero's master... the same effect that Rido was Kaname's master. Your fourth statement is a double standard. If Zero hadn't accepted the offer of drinking Shizuka's blood, his fall of becoming Level-E would have been over one year ago.

Why are you denying everything and deceiving Kaname's character? Just because Zero have signed a deal with Sara to kill Kaname and make Sara become queen? Lucykaede have made a great point because of a few things-- Kaname loves Yuuki, he'll do whatever it takes to protect her, and he's determined to kill Sara in order to bring peace to both the vampire and human race.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 pm

Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

Kaname eliminated a corrupted council who was involved in haruka's and juuri's death, and indirectly in zero's parents death (the council was the one who added shizuka's lover name on the hunters list).

The reason for kaname chopping his head off is not revealed yet. Maybe you should just have patience and just wait for hino to explain. Also aidou-dono killing might be just another illusion of ruka's.

And he does a terrible job at it. The vampires in slumber are still alive, Touma is still alive - kaname could have killed him easily.
    The only purebloods kaname killed so far are a half-dead hanadagi and possible Hio.

Shizuka came into cross academy to kill kaname in order to gain more power. Should had kaname stay still and be killed by her - I guess you would have love it since zero's rival would have become dust.

Since his ancestor times kaname tried to protect the human race from his own kind. Finding out a way for vampires to be killed and give wisdom to the hunters is such a bad thing? affraid

Apparently no matter what kaname does, saving the human race from extinction doesn't satisfy you, but whatever zero does is good.
    Zero killed a vampire who wasn't on the hunt list (the vampire from the auction)- killing out the list is prohibited - hence zero became a criminal as well.

Also kaname's real plans aren't revealed yet.

Yes, she has loved Kaname, but they're technically not together right now...

Yuuki loves kaname not loved him. when he left her she was deeply pained, even butterfly wings grew off her back.
    she called him MY KANAME and expressed her wish more than once to go on his side (even in front of zero). in the last chapter she asked HER MAN back.

Yuuki being on kaname's side doesn't mean to agree with his killings but to live with him for eternity.
    When they reunited she said him she preffers to die by his hands or kill him with her own hands than to live without him.

I believe justice will prevail and Kaname and possibly Sara as well will be brought down for their crimes. More than likely by Zero since the hunter association won't do anything and expects them to kill ea ch other.... :/

Zero killing sara currently is unlikely since he's on her side (officialy - hino brought them on the same side)). However he might change his mind over the time - when hatred won't overcome his reason anymore and see sara's real nature, though I think he already knows it.

Zero's decission to kill kaname is not related with kaname killing purebloods (zero was perfeclty fine with it) but with him thinking that kaname is responsable for his tragedy, hence is reasons are derived from hatred.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Fri May 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Kaname has killed, whatever reason he had, dosen´t change that fact. Thats my opion.

But I don´t think this discussion of Kaname´s sins belongs here anyway.

kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Post by kanachanimmortal Fri May 11, 2012 1:40 pm

aya-chan wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

Kaname eliminated a corrupted council who was involved in haruka's and juuri's death, and indirectly in zero's parents death (the council was the one who added shizuka's lover name on the hunters list).

The reason for kaname chopping his head off is not revealed yet. Maybe you should just have patience and just wait for hino to explain. Also aidou-dono killing might be just another illusion of ruka's.

And he does a terrible job at it. The vampires in slumber are still alive, Touma is still alive - kaname could have killed him easily.
    The only purebloods kaname killed so far are a half-dead hanadagi and possible Hio.

Shizuka came into cross academy to kill kaname in order to gain more power. Should had kaname stay still and be killed by her - I guess you would have love it since zero's rival would have become dust.

Since his ancestor times kaname tried to protect the human race from his own kind. Finding out a way for vampires to be killed and give wisdom to the hunters is such a bad thing? affraid

Apparently no matter what kaname does, saving the human race from extinction doesn't satisfy you, but whatever zero does is good.
    Zero killed a vampire who wasn't on the hunt list (the vampire from the auction)- killing out the list is prohibited - hence zero became a criminal as well.

Yuuki loves kaname not loved him. when he left her she was deeply pained, even butterfly wings grew off her back.
    she called him MY KANAME and expressed her wish more than once to go on his side (even in front of zero). in the last chapter she asked HER MAN back.

Yuuki being on kaname's side doesn't mean to agree with his killings but to live with him for eternity.
    When they reunited she said him she preffers to die by his hands or kill him with her own hands than to live without him.

I believe justice will prevail and Kaname and possibly Sara as well will be brought down for their crimes. More than likely by Zero since the hunter association won't do anything and expects them to kill ea ch other.... :/

Zero killing sara currently is unlikely since he's on her side (officialy - hino brought them on the same side)). However he might change his mind over the time - when hatred won't overcome his reason anymore and see sara's real nature, though I think he already knows it.

Zero's decission to kill kaname is not related with kaname killing purebloods (zero was perfeclty fine with it) but with him thinking that kaname is responsable for his tragedy, hence is reasons are derived from hatred.

very well said.... sFun_cheerleader2
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Fri May 11, 2012 3:32 pm

VampireCythia wrote:Kaname has killed, whatever reason he had, dosen´t change that fact. Thats my opion.

The same goes to Zero for killing a vampire instead of gathering intel... espiecially ignoring motives that Sara have done now that he's officially on her side. Grammer wise, that's my opinion and fact.

aya-chan wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:

Very well said, Aya-chan. Excellent work on your deductions! Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 967774713
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Fri May 11, 2012 4:41 pm

but hey zero kaname's blood contain 'too blood.was That's the reason she thirsted for his blood?.

HAHAHA ...

Yuki had taken Kana´s blood. And she found that her thirst was not quenched. That is, Kana´s blood per si, shows that it isn´t sufficient in time. In other words, she wanted Ze´s blood, too, yes. It makes no difference if Kana´s blood was within Kaname´s body, Zero´s, or in an ice cream

I really think that at that time, she loved both boys. That´s why she wanted theirs blood. Now, no more. After My Kaname, she really loves just Kaname.

*About Zero on sara´s side:

Officially Kaname freed Shizuka to use Zero as a weapon. At least this implies the fact that he was not worried that Ze´s parents could be dead in this process. And, as the manga, Kaname wanted to commit the worst crime that a PB can make... And he killed Aido-dono.
    This fact is rooted in the aido´s, Takuma´s and Sara´s words. But especially by Kaname. This is the official position in manga. And since this was not canceled... My personal opinion is that everything will be explained pro-Kaname. But that is my opinion as a fan. No element exists.
    Zero drank sara´s blood. A precipitated act, silly, really. But I can not say he is on sara´s side. Shortly after that, he says he is his own master. he wanted to use Sara, just it. As Kaname used him several times. I can not say Kaname was on zero´s side. He was acting on his own benefit, as Zero is doing now. The difference is that Kaname is galatic and infinitely superior to any character, because he has knowledge. And this prevents him from entering into a bad situation, as Zero is now.
    There is nothing wrong with Zero wanting to kill Kaname by hatred. Kaname wanted to kill Rido by hatred. Why Kaname wanted to kill Hanadagi if he was sleeping? Power. He has no more reason than Zero has now, though Zero was stupid, really. ¬¬
    KuranPrince
    KuranPrince
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by KuranPrince Fri May 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Li.llium wrote:

but hey zero kaname's blood contain 'too blood.was That's the reason she thirsted for his blood?.

HAHAHA ...

Yuki had taken Kana´s blood. And she found that her thirst was not quenched. That is, Kana´s blood per si, shows that it isn´t sufficient in time. In other words, she wanted Ze´s blood, too, yes. It makes no difference if Kana´s blood was within Kaname´s body, Zero´s, or in an ice cream

I really think that at that time, she loved both boys. That´s why she wanted theirs blood. Now, no more. After My Kaname, she really loves just Kaname.

*About Zero on sara´s side:

Officially Kaname freed Shizuka to use Zero as a weapon. At least this implies the fact that he was not worried that Ze´s parents could be dead in this process. And, as the manga, Kaname wanted to commit the worst crime that a PB can make... And he killed Aido-dono.
    This fact is rooted in the aido´s, Takuma´s and Sara´s words. But especially by Kaname. This is the official position in manga. And since this was not canceled... My personal opinion is that everything will be explained pro-Kaname. But that is my opinion as a fan. No element exists.
    Zero drank sara´s blood. A precipitated act, silly, really. But I can not say he is on sara´s side. Shortly after that, he says he is his own master. he wanted to use Sara, just it. As Kaname used him several times. I can not say Kaname was on zero´s side. He was acting on his own benefit, as Zero is doing now. The difference is that Kaname is galatic and infinitely superior to any character, because he has knowledge. And this prevents him from entering into a bad situation, as Zero is now.
    There is nothing wrong with Zero wanting to kill Kaname by hatred. Kaname wanted to kill Rido by hatred. Why Kaname wanted to kill Hanadagi if he was sleeping? Power. He has no more reason than Zero has now, though Zero was stupid, really. ¬¬

I have a question for you. If you assume that Zero is not on Sara's side, why hid Hino-san have made Zero officially to be on Sara's side?

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 6 2yl5if6
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri May 11, 2012 5:44 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    Shoujo-Zo18 wrote:
    lucykaede wrote:

1. Kaname did kill the entire elder Vampire Council because they have made a deal with Rido. He had to kill them all because Yuuki's true identity was already exposed.

2. Either Kaname had killed Hanabusa's father or it was nothing but an illusional effect.

3. Kaname isn't killing all purebloods, unless otherwise. The only pureblood that he had killed (in previous chapters) was a head member of the Hio clan.

4. So what if he did kill Shizuka? You should know the fact that Shizuka was in fact Zero's master... the same effect that Rido was Kaname's master. Your fourth statement is a double standard. If Zero hadn't accepted the offer of drinking Shizuka's blood, his fall of becoming Level-E would have been over one year ago.

Why are you denying everything and deceiving Kaname's character? Just because Zero have signed a deal with Sara to kill Kaname and make Sara become queen? Lucykaede have made a great point because of a few things-- Kaname loves Yuuki, he'll do whatever it takes to protect her, and he's determined to kill Sara in order to bring peace to both the vampire and human race.

Everything is not tied to Sara! I don't know why you keep bringing her up, you must love her so much since her name comes up in every single post of yours lately. o.O
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD

Post by VampireCythia Fri May 11, 2012 5:47 pm

KuranPrince wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:Kaname has killed, whatever reason he had, dosen´t change that fact. Thats my opion.

The same goes to Zero for killing a vampire instead of gathering intel... espiecially ignoring motives that Sara have done now that he's officially on her side. Grammer wise, that's my opinion and fact.

Who has Zero killed more than Rido? And yeah, thats your opion, I have mine and thats it.

We agree to disagree.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri May 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Well said ^^
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Fri May 11, 2012 6:02 pm

KuranPrince wrote:I have a question for you. If you assume that Zero is not on Sara's side, why hid Hino-san have made Zero officially to be on Sara's side?

Zero said he is his own master. Apart he can be wrong about who can influence his will, this sentence shows that he had no intention of being on sara´s side.He just wanted to kill Kaname. He and yuki was protecting her. Is yuki on sara´s side? Zero do it Because he had that responsibility since sara asked for protection to Kaien Cross. And he drank her blood to kill K, not to be on her side.
    I have another question: Why did Hino-san make Kaname wanting Z´s transformation and the death of Z´s parents (or he not bothered by it)? Why did Hino show Kaname killing aido-dono?
    I assume it will not be confirmed in the future. This is my fan relief pro-kaname. But for all intents and purposes, now, he is a murderer and evil character in relation to these two events, yes.
    That is, my belief that Kaname didn´t what he said is made ​​solely based on my interpretation, as your belief that Zero on Sara´s side.
    And here, simply, there is nothing to discuss. Interpretation is personal, isn´t it?
    I like Kaname, he is my favorite character. But I will not confine myself to think everything in his favor.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Fri May 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Now this whats gets me, regardless of his reasons it seems you won't listen or forgive yet with other characters who have killed and given reasons its been alright cos you accepted their reasons. For example Zero has killed, so has Kaien, Yagari, Aidou etc yet i its fine with them due to their reasons. So my question really is why treat Kaname so differently? O.o Sorry, but if your not even going to give him a chance to wait for his reasons to then make a decision, yet give the other characters a chance, i do find that very biased.

@Zero being on Sara's side, honestly i see it more like a mutual agreement then being actually allies. They are both so different with lots of different view points that it won't last long. I expect Zero to turn on her in the coming chapters, if he's his own master time to stand up and fight for what he believes in for his reasons and not others.
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Post by Li.llium Fri May 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    @Zero being on Sara's side, honestly i see it more like a mutual agreement then being actually allies. They are both so different with lots of different view points that it won't last long. I expect Zero to turn on her in the coming chapters, if he's his own master time to stand up and fight for what he believes in for his reasons and not others.

Yes, blood, for now, it's just business. But I have a little suspicion that Zero will be very frustrated because he could not defeat Kaname. It was a humiliation. So I will not be surprised if he decides to drink more of sara´s blood. Although the initial motivation will not be to stay on her side, invariably, in this case he will be controlled by her.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri May 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Li.llium wrote:
    KuranPrince wrote:I have a question for you. If you assume that Zero is not on Sara's side, why hid Hino-san have made Zero officially to be on Sara's side?

Zero said he is his own master. Apart he can be wrong about who can influence his will, this sentence shows that he had no intention of being on sara´s side.He just wanted to kill Kaname. He and yuki was protecting her. Is yuki on sara´s side? Zero do it Because he had that responsibility since sara asked for protection to Kaien Cross. And he drank her blood to kill K, not to be on her side.
    I have another question: Why did Hino-san make Kaname wanting Z´s transformation and the death of Z´s parents (or he not bothered by it)? Why did Hino show Kaname killing aido-dono?
    I assume it will not be confirmed in the future. This is my fan relief pro-kaname. But for all intents and purposes, now, he is a murderer and evil character in relation to these two events, yes.
    That is, my belief that Kaname didn´t what he said is made ​​solely based on my interpretation, as your belief that Zero on Sara´s side.
    And here, simply, there is nothing to discuss. Interpretation is personal, isn´t it?
    I like Kaname, he is my favorite character. But I will not confine myself to think everything in his favor.

You've got some very reasonable opinions Li.llium! See I knew it would be fun to have to here in the forums x3 You're right about Zero saying " I am my own master" He wouldn't say that so proudly ( and epicly x3) if he didn't mean it. Regardless of whether he let himself be controlled to gain the power to obtain his goal, it was his choice. Smile I believe he was also hinting at the fact that Kaname always told him it was his job to protect Yuuki and thought he was manipulating him to do so... when Zero in actuality protected Yuuki of his own free will. :/ ( Or maybe that he doesn't need a vampire master to avoid being level e? ) Yes, many things Kaname has done are mysterious... I hope the reasons are revealed in the end. I especially like your last line, I'm glad you think that way Smile Some people are obsessed with thinking it's fact that everything will always turn out in his favor... they make it a point to make that known to anyone who thinks otherwise. I am a fan of Zero, I hope for his well-being but I'm always aware that there's the possibility everything will turn out bad for him, it's 50% chance in my mind.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Fri May 11, 2012 6:23 pm

Li.llium wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

Yes, blood, for now, it's just business. But I have a little suspicion that Zero will be very frustrated because he could not defeat Kaname. It was a humiliation. So I will not be surprised if he decides to drink more of sara´s blood. Although the initial motivation will not be to stay on her side, invariably, in this case he will be controlled by her.

Thats one of my fears at the moment Lillium, that Zero may take more of Sara's blood, if he does i do wonder if it will start affecting him, large quantities of pureblood blood dont seem to give positive feedback to those who have it. I do wonder if we might have a battle ensue in Zero, his will power vs Sara's blood.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:24 am