Vampire Knight & Manga Forum

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to fully enjoy the board and it's function, you can always log in or sign up to an account. Thank you...

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Α forum dedicated to Hino's Matsuri best-seller manga Vampire Knight and the manga we love

Gallery

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 Empty

Latest topics

» Do you trust Hino?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:37 am by juliet

» Our Kaname is here!! Vampire Knight memories chapter 38
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 12:35 am by juliet

» Vampire knight Memories 38
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 4:18 am by juliet

» Where to Find Vampire Knight Memories Translation
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 am by juliet

» The Final Countdown
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:43 pm by juliet

» New VK Chapter is HERE!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am by lililovelilica

» Links for Other Vampire Knight Forums and Sites that you like and enjoy!!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 7:25 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories CH 6!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm by Saphira_K

» VK Memories
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:59 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Chapter SPOILERS!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm by Saphira_K

» New VK Bonus Ch!!
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:53 am by Saphira_K

» Translation of 'Fleeting Dreams'
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 am by Saphira_K

» Bunko Editions
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:18 am by Saphira_K

» New Vampire knight Extra
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 am by Saphira_K

» The Musical (Original and Revive)
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:40 am by Dreamiel

» NEW CHAPTER IN 2015?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:16 am by Unknown00

» Newbie in the forum...
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:13 pm by aisan4494

» Who do you think Yuki loves more: Kaname or Zero?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm by aisan4494

» Zeki or Yume?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:04 pm by aisan4494

» So What will happen of Kaname?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm by matei alina

We and the Youtube

Poll

would you like to read a sequel of vk?or is hino thinking of writing one?
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 Bar_left59%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 Bar_right 59% [ 24 ]
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 Bar_left27%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 Bar_right 27% [ 11 ]
Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 Bar_left15%Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 Bar_right 15% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 41

Friends

Terry Candy

+38
kanachanimmortal
bunny411
MiidniightSoul
lililovelilica
Bloodyrose223
♥ Chibi Ninja ♥
darkvampire
Akaruisama
Around The World
theangelgirl1992
thorn
craigwhidbee@yahoo.com
rosaever
Bloodredhead
VampireCythia
mariangie
Conrad Weller
caela
nina
Evil in love
uchiharyuko
bearcute <3
Katherine
sweetsolace
KuranPrince
Divine Rose
Shoujo-Zo18
aya-chan
Anneliezz
zeroyuuki666
RedSonja
SassyKnight
ZeroandYuukiFan1
Trinity
nuitetoile21
MGM
cleone
juliet
42 posters

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

juliet
    juliet
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Anytime...
    Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 Dropsoa

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 Empty Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by juliet Sat May 29, 2010 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

After chapter 61, Kaname's confessions and the way it seems to bring more and more Yuuki next to him, I can not help but asking what about Zero? Where is his role now in the story? Do you believe that the story will bring them together finally? Or that there is a connection in overall between the three both in the present and past? What are your thoughts? How do you view Zero's role in the second part of the story?

Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by Bloodredhead Fri May 11, 2012 6:23 pm

Li.llium wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    @Zero being on Sara's side, honestly i see it more like a mutual agreement then being actually allies. They are both so different with lots of different view points that it won't last long. I expect Zero to turn on her in the coming chapters, if he's his own master time to stand up and fight for what he believes in for his reasons and not others.

Yes, blood, for now, it's just business. But I have a little suspicion that Zero will be very frustrated because he could not defeat Kaname. It was a humiliation. So I will not be surprised if he decides to drink more of sara´s blood. Although the initial motivation will not be to stay on her side, invariably, in this case he will be controlled by her.

Thats one of my fears at the moment Lillium, that Zero may take more of Sara's blood, if he does i do wonder if it will start affecting him, large quantities of pureblood blood dont seem to give positive feedback to those who have it. I do wonder if we might have a battle ensue in Zero, his will power vs Sara's blood.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!!!!XDXDXDXDXDXD
    Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 Dropsoa

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together?

Post by VampireCythia Fri May 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:Kaname has killed, whatever reason he had, dosen´t change that fact. Thats my opion.

Now this whats gets me, regardless of his reasons it seems you won't listen or forgive yet with other characters who have killed and given reasons its been alright cos you accepted their reasons. For example Zero has killed, so has Kaien, Yagari, Aidou etc yet i its fine with them due to their reasons. So my question really is why treat Kaname so differently? O.o Sorry, but if your not even going to give him a chance to wait for his reasons to then make a decision, yet give the other characters a chance, i do find that very biased.

@Zero being on Sara's side, honestly i see it more like a mutual agreement then being actually allies. They are both so different with lots of different view points that it won't last long. I expect Zero to turn on her in the coming chapters, if he's his own master time to stand up and fight for what he believes in for his reasons and not others.

Saying Kaname has killed, is biased? I feel like I´m being viewed like a Kaname hater, which I aren´t. People have different views on kills in this manga. I personaly don´t view Kaname as "bad" because he has killed.

I want to have a reason why he has killed. Like others.

If Zero killed someone I would be very confused, but I wouldn´t defend him without a good reason to do so.

If you think I´m biased because of this go ahead and think like this.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Fri May 11, 2012 6:56 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:Kaname has killed, whatever reason he had, dosen´t change that fact. Thats my opion.

Now this whats gets me, regardless of his reasons it seems you won't listen or forgive yet with other characters who have killed and given reasons its been alright cos you accepted their reasons. For example Zero has killed, so has Kaien, Yagari, Aidou etc yet i its fine with them due to their reasons. So my question really is why treat Kaname so differently? O.o Sorry, but if your not even going to give him a chance to wait for his reasons to then make a decision, yet give the other characters a chance, i do find that very biased.

Saying Kaname has killed, is biased? I feel like I´m being viewed like a Kaname hater, which I aren´t. People have different views on kills in this manga. I personaly don´t view Kaname as "bad" because he has killed.

If Zero killed someone I would be very confused, but I wouldn´t defend him without a good reason to do so.

I didnt say that it was biased to say he has killed, what i was stating was from your post it came across as no matter what his reasons, you wont listen really. And my point was you have let other characters explain their actions even though they have done things that we could all re-coil back from, yet with kaname you dont seem to be giving him a chance to give his reasons. Thats how your post came across to me. I just feel kaname should be given an opportunity to explain before he's judgeed and hung out to dry, we gave the other characters the same curtesy so why not him? confused

And i didnt say you were a kaname hater, *looks back at posts* nope never said it or wrote it.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Fri May 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:

I didnt say that it was biased to say he has killed, what i was stating was from your post it came across as no matter what his reasons, you wont listen really. And my point was you have let other characters explain their actions even though they have done things that we could all re-coil back from, yet with kaname you dont seem to be giving him a chance to give his reasons. Thats how your post came across to me. I just feel kaname should be given an opportunity to explain before he's judgeed and hung out to dry, we gave the other characters the same curtesy so why not him? confused

And i didnt say you were a kaname hater, *looks back at posts* nope never said it or wrote it.

Hino hasn´t explained Kaname´s behaviour yet. And I already said I don´t view him like that. Sorry If I sounded biased. But I didn´t say I wouldn´t let him as a character explain his action. I don´t remember ever saying that. I didn´t say you said I was a Kaname hater, I felt like I was one, with what you wrote.

I said what I said because I first of all, Kaname hasn´t explained yet, So I think it´s okay for people to don´t like him right now. I respect people´s opion if they still like him. I don´t either hate him or love him really. If I like his character by the end, it´s because he has explained a reason for his doings.
    Bloodredhead
    Bloodredhead
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by Bloodredhead Fri May 11, 2012 7:13 pm

VampireCythia wrote:Hino hasn´t explained Kaname´s behaviour yet. And I already said I don´t view him like that. Sorry If I sounded biased. But I didn´t say I wouldn´t let him as a character explain his action. I don´t remember ever saying that. I didn´t say you said I was a Kaname hater, I felt like I was one, with what you wrote.

I said what I said because I first of all, Kaname hasn´t explained yet, So I think it´s okay for people to don´t like him right now. I respect people´s opion if they still like him. I don´t either hate him or love him really. If I like his character by the end, it´s because he has explained a reason for his doings.

Fair enough just when you said "no matter his reasons" it does come across as you weren't going to let him explain, so thanks for clarifiying. ^^

Yes i can understand why people dont like him at the moment, but i do feel alot are jumping the gun with him.
    VampireCythia
    VampireCythia
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Post by VampireCythia Fri May 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Bloodredhead wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:Hino hasn´t explained Kaname´s behaviour yet. And I already said I don´t view him like that. Sorry If I sounded biased. But I didn´t say I wouldn´t let him as a character explain his action. I don´t remember ever saying that. I didn´t say you said I was a Kaname hater, I felt like I was one, with what you wrote.

Fair enough just when you said "no matter his reasons" it does come across as you weren't going to let him explain, so thanks for clarifiying. ^^

Yes i can understand why people dont like him at the moment, but i do feel alot are jumping the gun with him.

On lol, I wrote that in a moment of anger lol. I quess I´m tired of Kaname always being "so good" and yet people declare Zero bad when they can? Oh gosh I need to get out of this forum, it´s suffocating here. *Leaves this forum and don´t intend to return for a while*
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Fri May 11, 2012 7:18 pm

VampireCythia wrote:
    Bloodredhead wrote:
    VampireCythia wrote:

Hino hasn´t explained Kaname´s behaviour yet. And I already said I don´t view him like that. Sorry If I sounded biased. But I didn´t say I wouldn´t let him as a character explain his action. I don´t remember ever saying that. I didn´t say you said I was a Kaname hater, I felt like I was one, with what you wrote.

I think you've explained yourself pretty well, though you shouldn't have had to with such a simple statement...why were other characters brought in to compare to one? That's the defense...comparison...? Makes no sense to me. I thought your statement was very blunt and to the point, not biased nor bashing. Well i'm glad that someone is okay with people disliking Kaname... it seems we're not allowed because we have to sit around and wait for his explanations... that's the only reason I can think of. His actions are justified by reasons i do not agree with. If his reasons are explained, it will not change a thing for me because the way he went about his goal is what made me dislike him, not the goal itself.
    aya-chan
    aya-chan
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : oiseaux de se ressemble s'assemble

Post by aya-chan Fri May 11, 2012 8:11 pm

VampireCythia wrote:

Really? It's been chapters since zero killed on the spot the vampire from the auction without a valid reason and I didn't see a zeki upset by it. the vampire he killed wasn't on the hunt list, so according to the law zero broke it off, hence he's a criminal.

Please defend him!

Kaname has killed, whatever reason he had, dosen´t change that fact. Thats my opion.

Did a yume said that kaname's crimes aren't facts? Is a fact the same as zero killing out the law a vampire, yuuki helping zero at killing rido, etc.
    However we still don't know kaname's reasons so he shouldn't be judge without knowing all facts.

Thanks to kaname the human race was saved from extinction and he's still judged for fighting against his own kind (a kind who see humans as mere meal) affraid

Oh gosh I need to get out of this forum, it´s suffocating here. *Leaves this forum and don´t intend to return for a while*

Have a safe trip cheers
    yuuki kiryuu
    yuuki kiryuu
    Human

Post by yuuki kiryuu Sat May 12, 2012 4:01 am

Vampire knight is probably one complicated manga, a lot of things can happen I do believe things will get better for zero, even if you think he is acting wrong, he is not on Sara's side he wanted to have an advantage from so called "alliance" and although that's not the best choice but he wanted to fulfill his vengeance, he is an ordinary vampire no special powers, but he can get stronger, I'm just longing for the moment when zero bites yuuki just like all times (the reason I like VK so much!).

Now my opinion on yuukis feelings: she loves kaname, we already know that and that is the only thing that she's done so far, from her very old memories, the only thing that she knows is that she has to love kaname that is beyond if he is her brother or watherver, but as for Zero, I think her feelings are stronger than frienship or fraternal she can't realize or just keeps back those feelings but it is possible that she loves both in a different way, she loves kaname passionately and zero in a tender way.

I'm pretty sure who's actions are bad guy even if he had a reason or not..but in the end it will be a "I told you so!" thing, and don't be so harsh with zero! just a thought

poor thing how can yo not love him, he is so cute!

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 384317
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 Drops3

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sat May 12, 2012 6:07 am

yuuki kiryuu wrote:Vampire knight is probably one complicated manga, a lot of things can happen I do believe things will get better for zero, even if you think he is acting wrong, he is not on Sara's side he wanted to have an advantage from so called "alliance" and although that's not the best choice but he wanted to fulfill his vengeance, he is an ordinary vampire no special powers, but he can get stronger, I'm just longing for the moment when zero bites yuuki just like all times (the reason I like VK so much!).

Now my opinion on yuukis feelings: she loves kaname, we already know that and that is the only thing that she's done so far, from her very old memories, the only thing that she knows is that she has to love kaname that is beyond if he is her brother or watherver, but as for Zero, I think her feelings are stronger than frienship or fraternal she can't realize or just keeps back those feelings but it is possible that she loves both in a different way, she loves kaname passionately and zero in a tender way.

I'm pretty sure who's actions are bad guy even if he had a reason or not..but in the end it will be a "I told you so!" thing, and don't be so harsh with zero! just a thought

poor thing how can yo not love him, he is so cute!

Is there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 384317

Bolded some things I agree with. Mhm, even though there's an image that show's Zero is on Sara's side, that's just showing how everyone is grouped at the moment.... Zero is "on sara's side" because he protected her and drank her blood, this was for his sake, not hers. Call it what you want, he's on her side, or has an alliance, but it's only for one purpose, to dispose of Kaname, not to make her queen (therefore he used her, even though she also used him).... "on her side" doesn't mean he supports every single plan she has... otherwise wouldn't he know more about it? It's kind of insulting that Zero was in that picture and not the real man who is on her side....Ichijou. Sad I too believe that Yuuki is confused about her feelings for Zero... I mean, having loved Kaname for so long and seeing Zero as only a friend, her feelings must have become very muddled and confused when first, Zero almost kissed her once.... making her aware that he liked her, though she tried to forget about it ( cause of course it's awkward! That's normal for teenage love lol)and then second, Zero actually kissed her. Making her unable to ignore the truth any longer.... it hurt her because she had already made up her mind, but you have to wonder if she's ever thought "what if... I hadn't chosen Kaname? How is Zero feeling right now? I wish I could comfort him...." You know? Things will never be the same between Yuuki and Zero, but they can be repaired and renewed...given the chance. Smile A broken friendship, and an unrequited love... can really ruin a close relationship. So it will take time... but they will come to rely on each other again some day Smile Haha yes, you are right, I'm dreading the end somewhat because whichever Zero or Kaname fans were wrong all along will be told "Aha! You see! I knew it all along and you doubted me...fool. ;D" lol But since I wouldn't like it, I won't rub it in either if something I like happens... >< I will express my happiness obviously, but i'm not going to rub it in people's faces, it would be petty and rude ^^;
    mariangie
    mariangie
    Pureblood Vampire
    Pureblood Vampire

Humor : Mad Doctor

Post by mariangie Sat May 12, 2012 6:29 am

A detail some people are forgetting .

Killing vampires is not a crime under human eyes .

The story had make this clear .

Human values and vampire values differ .

Of course for the rest of vampires , kaname killing his own kin is a crime . For humans / vampire hunters is not only okay if this happpens . They consider a good deed killing the ones who attack / with the potential to harm / kill humans .

For the humans who know about the existance of vampires . A lot even consider vampires only to be use for their talents and contributions in science , athletics and similar fields . To discart them when not usefull. Or to even consider vampires for experimentation or other thinsg unethical to do to humans .

Of course this doesn't justify Kaname's actions under any vampire eyes . Unless he ends giving a very good explanation . But by human standards ; Kaname is exactly performing what a great majority of humans would like to happen .

About Zero saying he is his own master .

How I understand this is :
    Zero knows all his recent actions had being chosen by his own free - will .

Zero believes this time nobody forced to made any choice . That he now had the strength to get his revenge against Kaname . Killing Kaname and erase the thing he hates more in the world using the same weapons Kaname given him in the past : Kaname's blood and Bloody Rose .

But I think Zero tried to grab more than he could hold . Because after he saying he has full control of the situation . Including his own powers and Bloody Rose . Kaname just turn the situation to his favor . Showing Zero that he wasn't the one at control as he thought .

By yuuki kiryuu :

but it is possible that she loves both in a different way, she loves kaname passionately and zero in a tender way.

You are saying Yuuki way to love Kaname includes her lusting for him . She cares about Zero . But no passion in Yuuki's love for Zero .

Basically what I can understand is . If Yuuki ends with Zero as couple . They will treat each other more as friends than as lovers . Kind a boring end if Zeki happens with Yuuki showing having most tender loving feelings for Zero .

If Yuuki trully loves Zero more ; she needs to be more passionate about her displaying her feelings to Zero very soon . Now is the time for doing so . As Kaname is trying to get her out of his life forever . But what is happening in reality . The most impetuous and impulsive love displays from Yuuki to any of the guys are to Kaname .
    nina
    nina
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Humor : Black sarcasm

Post by nina Sat May 12, 2012 11:17 am

mariangie wrote:A detail some people are forgetting .

Of course for the rest of vampires , kaname killing his own kin is a crime . For humans / vampire hunters is not only okay if this happpens . They consider a good deed killing the ones who attack / with the potential to harm / kill humans .

For the humans who know about the existance of vampires . A lot even consider vampires only to be use for their talents and contributions in science , athletics and similar fields . To discart them when not usefull. Or to even consider vampires for experimentation or other thinsg unethical to do to humans .

Of course this doesn't justify Kaname's actions under any vampire eyes . Unless he ends giving a very good explanation . But by human standards ; Kaname is exactly performing what a great majority of humans would like to happen .

About Zero saying he is his own master .

How I understand this is :
    Zero knows all his recent actions had being chosen by his own free - will .

Zero believes this time nobody forced to made any choice . That he now had the strength to get his revenge against Kaname . Killing Kaname and erase the thing he hates more in the world using the same weapons Kaname given him in the past : Kaname's blood and Bloody Rose .

But I think Zero tried to grab more than he could hold . Because after he saying he has full control of the situation . Including his own powers and Bloody Rose . Kaname just turn the situation to his favor . Showing Zero that he wasn't the one at control as he thought .

By yuuki kiryuu :

but it is possible that she loves both in a different way, she loves kaname passionately and zero in a tender way.

You are saying Yuuki way to love Kaname includes her lusting for him . She cares about Zero . But no passion in Yuuki's love for Zero .

Basically what I can understand is . If Yuuki ends with Zero as couple . They will treat each other more as friends than as lovers . Kind a boring end if Zeki happens with Yuuki showing having most tender loving feelings for Zero .

If Yuuki trully loves Zero more ; she needs to be more passionate about her displaying her feelings to Zero very soon . Now is the time for doing so . As Kaname is trying to get her out of his life forever . But what is happening in reality . The most impetuous and impulsive love displays from Yuuki to any of the guys are to Kaname .

Co-sign Maria! cheers
    Falc0n
    Falc0n
    Human

Post by Falc0n Sat May 12, 2012 2:13 pm

yup, what I get from this story at the moment is that killing the purebloods is okay b/c it’s the solution to the problem of co-existence. as long as your good pureblood love is alive, killing the rest for the greater good is fine.

-Kaname made his research to create the weapons and help the humans kill the fools... but does he really want them all dead regardless of whom ?? (except Yuuki of course) thus sacrificing himself too at the end as justice ? or is he acting as a god judging who should live and who should die ? < either way killing a bunch of purebloods was his idea in the first place as ancestor. It’s necessary to achieve his co-existence ideology.

but IF killing ALL purebloods is his TRUE intention, under that light I can’t see him making children with Yuuki bringing new more purebloods to life, even if Yuuki convinced him to live. That would be very lame and illogical. plus he can’t be sure that no one of his linage will be evil like Rido.

-HW came to realize that Kaname was right about the purebloods being the root of the problem and thus she sacrificed herself in his place < she wished for it too.. for all purebloods to die and she went first.

-Hunters wants all pureblood dead regardless of their personality. Even Kaien in his old days thought soo too. < for humans sake, it was for the best.

-Kaien cross now probably the only one believes that no life should be killed good or evil and sheltered both Touma and agreed to shelter Sara < he’s the only one against killing them

-Ichiru told Zero to live on and fulfill his goal. What goal ? killing the purebloods, no ?

- Zero wants to kill the purebloods

-Yuuki is Hino’s justice. Yuuki aided and wanted her uncle Rido dead. Held her artimis and offered the reaper service so no human will suffer if they want to die. And what she heard and saw about Kaname’s killings didn’t make her horrified by the act and her love for Kaname surpassed it < it’s no big deal if some vampires die, just get your love back.

So Why exactly does she want Kaname to stop now ? to simply have him back home safe and alive to warm her bed ? Or to stop the killings like Kaien ? which factor is “mainly” pushing her to “find/stop Kaname” ? is it love.. or justice ? And which one will surpass the other at the end ? would she stand in Kaname’s way if Kaname is about to kill Sara, Touma, Isaya or any other pureblood ?

That’s a very important question I want Hino to answer. I’m eager to see Hino’s justice in full action.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Sat May 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Falc0n wrote:

yup, what I get from this story at the moment is that killing the purebloods is okay b/c it’s the solution to the problem of co-existence. as long as your good pureblood love is alive, killing the rest for the greater good is fine.

-Kaname made his research to create the weapons and help the humans kill the fools... but does he really want them all dead regardless of whom ?? (except Yuuki of course) thus sacrificing himself too at the end as justice ? or is he acting as a god judging who should live and who should die ? < either way killing a bunch of purebloods was his idea in the first place as ancestor. It’s necessary to achieve his co-existence ideology.

but IF killing ALL purebloods is his TRUE intention, under that light I can’t see him making children with Yuuki bringing new more purebloods to life, even if Yuuki convinced him to live. That would be very lame and illogical. plus he can’t be sure that no one of his linage will be evil like Rido.

-HW came to realize that Kaname was right about the purebloods being the root of the problem and thus she sacrificed herself in his place < she wished for it too.. for all purebloods to die and she went first.

-Hunters wants all pureblood dead regardless of their personality. Even Kaien in his old days thought soo too. < for humans sake, it was for the best.

-Kaien cross now probably the only one believes that no life should be killed good or evil and sheltered both Touma and agreed to shelter Sara < he’s the only one against killing them

-Ichiru told Zero to live on and fulfill his goal. What goal ? killing the purebloods, no ?

-Yuuki is Hino’s justice. Yuuki aided and wanted her uncle Rido dead. Held her artimis and offered the reaper service so no human will suffer if they want to die. And what she heard and saw about Kaname’s killings didn’t make her horrified by the act and her love for Kaname surpassed it < it’s no big deal if some vampires die, just get your love back.

So Why exactly does she want Kaname to stop now ? to simply have him back home safe and alive to warm her bed ? Or to stop the killings like Kaien ? which factor is “mainly” pushing her to “find/stop Kaname” ? is it love.. or justice ? And which one will surpass the other at the end ? would she stand in Kaname’s way if Kaname is about to kill Sara, Touma, Isaya or any other pureblood ?

That’s a very important question I want Hino to answer. I’m eager to see Hino’s justice in full action.

there is one thing,she surely is her justice side but how can she judge kaname's actions when she doesn't know about his real intentions.i bet his real intentions are actually good.but if she ends up killing kaname i hope that she will kill herself too following kaname.
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Shoujo-Zo18
    Vampire Noble Class
    Vampire Noble Class

Post by Shoujo-Zo18 Sun May 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Falc0n wrote:

O.O Wow... you really thought about that! Excellent deduction. Very descriptive and complete ;D You're right about everyone wanting the purebloods dead but Kaien, and Yuuki has looked past Kaname killing before... so why's she stopping him now? Because it's going too far and she doesn't want him to kill anymore, or she just wants him back? Well from that determined look on her face when she said she would stop him even if she had to cut him open.... I don't think it's just about her love for him, it's more than that. She is stopping him from doing things she believes are wrong and if he won't listen to her it may result in a battle between them, which she is willing to do. That means her values are taking precedence over her love. Which it should. If anything is resolved in the end, then she can consider being by his side... if he still wants her.
    Li.llium
    Li.llium
    Common Vampire
    Common Vampire

Humor : V(^o^)V

Post by Li.llium Mon May 14, 2012 12:40 am

This phrase should not be considered out of context. There are lists of vampires who must be killed. This prevents an indiscriminate killings. Kaien said it to Zero in a bonus. Only dangerous vampires come in this list. So, it is implied that although killing a vampire is not a crime, this vampire must be killed only if he is on wanted list.

Taking it to Kaname, Hanadagi´s, Hio´s Nagamichi´s deaths hasn´t apparent reason. Considering he said he wants the death of each PB, here, there isn´t difference whether if he is who is killing or Sara. At this point, to Yuki, who represents justice, these deaths should not happen.

But I think these people are part of a terrorism committe (except nagamichi). Because Kaname told to Hio "I'm tired of you doing the same things you did before" something like this.

There is an incomplete information here, since I do not know what "they" are doing.

In any case, my personal opinion is that Kaname chose the surest path to peace. The safest way is the absence of PB. It is not the way most fair or good.

But I like to see blood. Minus zero´s :3
    So, I pity only Isaya (although I think Isaya'll kill himself). I'm not saying Kaname is fair. I just think there are many leve-E in the world. Perhaps these vampires had turned many humans into vampires in the past. Or they were connived with it. And the safest way is the end of PB. It isn´t the initial desire of HW, but she is not against that point.

I think we´re out of thred issue ._.
    kanachanimmortal
    kanachanimmortal
    Vampire Knight
    Vampire Knight

Warning ZoneIs there a chance for Zero and Yuuki to come together? - Page 7 Drops5black

Post by kanachanimmortal Mon May 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Li.llium wrote:This phrase should not be considered out of context. There are lists of vampires who must be killed. This prevents an indiscriminate killings. Kaien said it to Zero in a bonus. Only dangerous vampires come in this list. So, it is implied that although killing a vampire is not a crime, this vampire must be killed only if he is on wanted list.

Taking it to Kaname, Hanadagi´s, Hio´s Nagamichi´s deaths hasn´t apparent reason. Considering he said he wants the death of each PB, here, there isn´t difference whether if he is who is killing or Sara. At this point, to Yuki, who represents justice, these deaths should not happen.

But I think these people are part of a terrorism committe (except nagamichi). Because Kaname told to Hio "I'm tired of you doing the same things you did before" something like this.

There is an incomplete information here, since I do not know what "they" are doing.

In any case, my personal opinion is that Kaname chose the surest path to peace. The safest way is the absence of PB. It is not the way most fair or good.

But I like to see blood. Minus zero´s :3
    So, I pity only Isaya (although I think Isaya'll kill himself). I'm not saying Kaname is fair. I just think there are many leve-E in the world. Perhaps these vampires had turned many humans into vampires in the past. Or they were connived with it. And the safest way is the end of PB. It isn´t the initial desire of HW, but she is not against that point.

I think we´re out of thred issue ._.

hm.....seems like a logical explanation scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:51 pm